- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: This story contains themes of the complete domination of the female gender dominating every other non-woman, especially those explicitly men in every single universe.




Leonia Wraith was a woman who belonged to the line of Amazon warriors that originated long ago and was even born directly from the chieftain herself. However, she had trouble finding a place in her modern society by this time she was still in her early twenties. She experienced rejection in numerous ways from those who thought her height, proportions, and muscular stature were too much to bear. Due to those often feeling inferior or weirded out by looking at this lady, Leonia soon enough became a recluse herself for quite a few years remaining only in true social contact with her family members. That would all change one day, which ends up affecting not just her but much, much more, and thus officially begins this long tale stated here.



That morning, this woman looked out her window to see two strange women walking together. One of them had long green hair and the other one appeared to have her long hair purple. Some of their unusual factors included the odd hair colors seeming natural, the abundance of skin being shown with not many clothes to cover either of them up, and the numerous and quite visible tattoos that adorned both of their bodies. What was even stranger was that these writings on the duo’s bodies were showing off their sexual fantasies which mainly consisted of wanting to dominate men. Leonia wanted to ignore them simply, but that would soon prove to be incredibly tricky for them to metaphorically get out of her thoughts in her head. 



It was tough for Ms. Wraith to continue going about her day because she found these young ladies extremely attractive and had to quickly train herself to look away when she wanted to. Another reason was that Leonia heard the two voices calling her full name to let them into her house. She found this to be quite surprising due to barely revealing this information to anyone at all besides her family members. With an annoyed sigh and a hint of curiosity, the homeowner decided to answer the door to at least see what they wanted and potentially get them both to leave if worse came to worse. When she opened the door she was greeted by these two excited women with big smiles evident on their admittingly fairly creepy faces, due to the staring at her.



The purple-haired one decided to be the first one of the duo to speak as she said “The name’s Mei, nice to meet ya!~! We are the most powerful goddesses in existence traveling from universe to universe looking for a beautiful woman as great as you!... Introduce yourself Nirvana!!!” 



The green-haired one called Nirvana giggled a bit cutely as she said “Oh yeah… That is indeed my name… What Mei said was true… And yeah we can prove it all to you if you like…”



 Leonia Wraith assumed they were either joking or crazy so she laughed so hard that it was difficult for her to stop a few moments after she started as she said “Are you completely serious?! Hahahaha…” 



 It seemed like the other two were communicating through their minds as they said almost totally in sync with each other  “Look~” As if on cue, an apple appeared in both of their hands. The more normal woman was still not entirely convinced, so these two deities kept making apples appear in their hands until they could no longer hold them anymore and fell all over the ground. As the gods started to laugh at how ridiculous this was, the mortal among them found it hard to know what to believe anymore and was willing to go along with them for now. She was afraid of hurting the feelings of ladies powerful enough to create matter seemingly out of nothing. Still, most of all she desired to be around those so incredibly powerful and attractive. 



With them all in agreement, they started to spend time together as Leonia got used to being around literal all-powerful entities as her two future lovers. As the days went on, this now leading woman devised a plan for her to enjoy her future abilities once she was ready to receive omnipotence. After some talk amongst those currently in power, it was finally ready to start. Leonia Wraith had almost complete creative control over what would happen next as she would make a universe that is a similar copy of the Milky Way but only men belonging to every far-off world would be kept there. Plus if there happened to be any lesser male gods in that reality, they would be terminated as well.



 The way they would vanish permanently would be a shockwave during their nude breeding that would instantaneously vaporize them kind of like a laser that is sometimes in science fiction. These reasons for Leonia’s plan were said alongside her goals. These grounds for her decisions were surprisingly, relatively simple with everything considered. This soon-to-be omnipotent goddess believed in female supremacy and desired a New World Order regarding that same gender which would soon end up empowered in lots of other ways. The only aspect Leonia Wraith had to compromise on was that she would not just be a woman with a penis but would end up with two. 



This would be so she can breed with both of the other goddesses at the same time in a convenient way. Now with the general premise of what she wanted to be set, the godly duo kissed the most dominant woman on both of her cheeks at the same time and transferred most of their powers to her. The transformation soon commenced as Leonia felt limitless power flowing through her as her vagina become dual penises as well. Then with a snap, the trio was sent to her new universe just men in a version of her home galaxy as the leader bred Nirvana and Mei, creating a wave of energy at the same time this had occurred.



----



Kamen Hill was a fairly average working, middle-class woman working as a secretary. She lived in an almost identical version of Earth as Leonia Wraith, besides the crucial fact that Leonia was never born in this reality so the two goddesses never considered visiting it. Not knowing this made no difference when she lived her entire life up to this point, but she wished for a better way to live regarding her work. That was not just because she did not have the most fun or highest-paying job, but because she had to work for a man who was in simple terms, a selfish jerk. She hated following all his rude directions and hiding the cruel deeds he committed behind the backs of practically everyone else who had worked there.



 She dreaded quitting as she could not have afforded a college degree and feared that the jobs she could have would all be much worse without even as much pay as she had with this one. She wished her boss would just disappear one day and she could at least have a nicer one as a sort of replacement. However, Kamen could never commit any kind of crime to get it done as she was afraid of getting caught and put in jail or potentially a much more terrible situation. After years of working for him, one day her wish would come true like God themself was granting it to her after all her praying. She woke up and got ready for work just like usual, but soon something seemingly impossibly unexpected would greet every single corner of the world she lived in.


 


Ms. Hill was on her way to her job location but during her commute, something almost incomprehensible occurred everywhere. Men were quickly disintegrating all around instantly as if a death ray went off across the planet leaving nothing behind, not even dust. Although a good amount of people were completely safe from this particular catastrophe. Even in dire situations such as being in an inevitable fall or crash, they ended up escaping those situations completely unharmed. This was because they were all gifted with incredible power enhancing their strength, agility, intelligence, defense, etc. to an insanely inhuman amount. 



Kamen Hill was one of those such people being a woman herself, as she had become superhuman as well. With her empowered skills, powers such as flight, and more, she was quickly able to come to the rescue of anyone belonging to neither gender she thought needed help. However, Kamen quickly learned that no woman was hurt physically and would only be a bit damaged psychologically before they quickly recovered from that. The nonbinary people were not hit by this literal beam of destruction, so they lived and then were successfully saved and healed by all these female heroes.



Once Kamen got to work still getting over these new changes in her life and many others, she finally realized that her practically truly evil boss was vaporized as well. She figured that this day which will be long remembered, might not be so bad after all. This woman saw how those belonging to the women came into power in her office before long, with the change of those in charge quickly expanding up to a global scale as well. Most of them were nice and powerful enough to help those who were less able than them and keep the potentially meaner women in check. They would have also all been smart enough to realize that fighting amongst each other severely such as war was a dumb action to take when they could share ideas and resources, so all wars and war itself rapidly ended in the coming days at an unexpected pace if it was not for this.



The one with the surname of Hill went on to live a practically perfect life in a world that soon became as close to a utopia as a world could get. Of course, there were still differences and arguments among people, and not everyone was treated equally as to be expected. There would be lots of other problems but there is neither the time nor it making that much sense to list them all. Overall the entire planet was treated much better as people found a way to live happily, find challenges, and solve numerous issues that plagued many societies in the past. This was of course due to some of the smart and other skills those in charge possessed and the powers they obtained that let them redefine the laws of physics to the benefit of all across their entire world. 



As climate change was quickly solved alongside other serious catastrophes that caused worry, people had more time for themselves and those they loved. Everyone was largely accepted for who they were as long as they were not hurting anyone in a real way and just about everything else became better for the population and the world at large. Technology advanced at an even faster pace than before as humanity found new forms of entertainment and discovered minor problems for themselves to fix. The only issues left were extremely easy to solve or were practically being made with the sole purpose of solving them. Meanwhile, Kamen Hill was treating her employees quite well in the same office building she once worked as a secretary. 



----



Once Leonia finished her initial goddess breeding with her two lovers, she could sense the energy disperse from her across from her to create perfect utopias in the far-off universes from her current location. Sure she could have chosen to become omniscient and know everything about every universe and what it contained but chose not to as she wanted to remain with a mostly human mindset. Due to those reasons, she had only a general idea of what she caused and was content with that knowledge. This omnipotent one read enough growth stories to know the general process of what would happen if she started to grow from normal size and thought that part was quite dull. She wanted to skip to the fun part of being galactic size, so she floated to space and started to get so big that planets seemed not bigger than usual balls to her.



She then did the same action to her duo of goddess partners until they were all together at a nearly identical height. Since the trio was already naked they did not need to strip and could get right into the sexual enjoyment that they had planned to do next. Leonia traveled off to a fairly distant alien-inhabited planet that she already decided a plan for, as her companions followed along. The omnipotent one first made sure that they were just men inhabiting that world and those in that same galaxy before she would have whatever fun with it she wanted without anything of value being lost. She knew she was all-powerful but was still getting used to the countless new abilities she possessed so would often double-check due to her mortal mindset. 



Leonia would politely ask Nirvana and Mei to jerk off each of her penises as she would get turned on by that action as well as all the perverted thoughts of power and destruction that came with her omnipotence. This went on for a little bit making sure the lesser goddesses before her would be aiming her genitals right at the planet she was nearby, but not too close as to destroy it too early. Eventually, she was making horny expressions on her face that gave a clear indication of what will happen quite soon after. As her amazing-smelling musk invaded the world right beside her as a gift, a far greater punishment would await the citizens who would not consider it a fair exchange of thoughts about it. That consequence was a certain, horrific death.



When the goddess of everything finally orgasmed she came with her deadly fluids landing right on the top of the sphere as it quickly spread. The cum was hot enough to melt whole cities across the planet, drown virtually anyone equipped to survive the heat, and then start to devour the remaining survivors as the collection of sperm cells seemingly had a hungry mind of their own. Now with permission from Leonia, her two most powerful followers decided that the once thriving world now soaked with cum looked like a delicious piece of food fitting for the gods that they were. They got the sphere to be the perfect size for the sphere to be a full-course meal for them and then surrounded it on both sides. Then they started to lick up all of its surface.



 Their impossibly huge tongues could taste every inch of the orb they were devouring from not just the cum but the ocean, forests, cities, and the miraculously still surviving people. If there was one fitting word to describe how it all tasted, it would be the word divine. Leonia simply giggled as she watched her duo of lovers consume the planet she had just recently ruined until it was just like any other giant rock in space. With another go-ahead, they grew even more and then ripped the planet apart only for the entire trio to eat everything that remained of the whole home belonging to numerous creatures. This included every part of the cool crust and spicy magma it contained until there was nothing left but dust not suitable enough to be tasted.



Soon after fully destroying this earth-like alien planet and relaxing from the aftermath of it all, the three goddesses decided to move on to another one. This time they grew a bit more again due to the fuel to their power from the devoured world that they chose to activate. Once moving through space as a mix of swimming in a pool and flying in the air like a bird, they all arrived right next to their destination. Then they agreed on choosing a particularly big and still inhabited sphere for Leonia’s next incredibly harmful sexual act. After thinking and discussing the different ways for that certain world to meet its demise, they decided to allow the leader to inject both of her penises into the orb less like a partner and more like a disposable sex toy.



The head deity started to insert her dual genitals which quickly went through what was the seemingly top of it, into the warm gooey center before coming out of what was the opposite side. As each penis went through the planet causing untold amounts of destruction that started a domino effect that killed a considerable amount of the population. Then soon after she would once again cum on this world similar to the last one, but this time it was cooling a good portion of the burning magma that leaked as lava alongside the similarly hot cum onto the surface. The two kinds of seemingly liquid bits of matter would lead to the deaths of many in numerous ways. Soon enough, this sphere would fall apart, taking the few survivors to their graves with it.



There was another pause of relief as the trio decided to go to destroy different planets themselves, and then the three would split up only to meet back later near a special location. In the meantime, they devoured each of these worlds on the way there in various ways often similar to before. However, the speed at which they did this would get noticeably faster each time they did that. This would keep on going until they were barely even spending one moment on some of these floating orbs. Eventually, they would get to their final destination for now which was a version of the homeworld of Leonia, known as planet Earth where it and the humans it contained would quickly meet their end in the slit of one of her two penises at random flip of a mental coin.



----



On this particular version of Earth, there were only men who were able to reproduce asexually in some complex way not worth mentioning. One of these inhabitants was a Caucasian male named Andrew Williams who worked as the one in charge of a small convenience store. He stood there at the cashier for most of the day as he sold all sorts of items you would expect in a similar sort of shop. They would range from everything like chewing gum, coffee, and newspapers to cigarettes. Andrew did not necessarily want people to smoke and potentially get lung cancer, but he felt that he needed the money and it was the buyers' choice in the end as he was not forcing them to get anything they did not want to pay for.



While working at his job on a certain night, he heard a kind of commotion outside as more and more customers went out rapidly to figure out what was happening. Eventually, there was no one left in the building that he was in besides himself as he was hesitant to close up shop too early. For these reasons, he decided to sneakily take out his smartphone to see if there was any local news concerning what was going on near him and was surprised that it was world news. He hoped it was not a sort of terrorist attack as that was the thought that crossed his mind first, but he would soon learn that the reality was much worse than anything he had imagined. Once he read the headlines and then the articles they contained, he was still doubtful at first.



They all said variations of there being an event causing entire solar systems to seemingly vanish by some sort of cosmic object. Andrew’s annoyance with reading about this information without firsthand proof led to the decision to close his store a bit early and go out himself to check if it was at all as visible as the online communities were saying it was. Once reaching outside, Mr. Williams instantly went from a doubter to a believer in this catastrophe of the stars. He saw the lights in the night sky disappear one by one at an insane speed as if a magic eraser was doing it. This man did not know if those systems were inhabited in any way or if there were any important materials potentially lost, so his main concern was the disaster reaching Earth.



It was almost as if the cause of this devastation was hiding in the darkness of space as if they were alive, but no one knew that this seemingly outlandish theory a few had was not far off from the truth. This particular store owner did not know what to do at first as he was freaking out almost about to have a whole anxiety-driven panic attack. After calming himself down with the hope that the phenomenon could still stop or at least change its speed or direction so it would be far after him alongside everyone else he knows will already be long gone by mostly natural causes. This bit of hope would get him going for a little bit as he decided to spend his time with those he held most dearly starting with one certain individual. That person was his husband.



He had no children nor plans to have children, especially now so that will probably be the only person he would stay with for the foreseeable future. It seemed that his romantic partner had the same idea as when he went back home, his lover was there to greet him with a heartfelt hug. As they finished the long embrace with one another they decided to try to forget their troubles as they could do nothing about it and try to live out their remaining time together doing what they enjoyed most. They read books together, played different video games together, and watched enough television and movies for it to be morning already without sleeping. They decided to not go to work today like most others, as they fell asleep in the same bed after some romantic fun.



Once waking up they were greeted by an intense heatwave and an intense stench like their lover’s privates, but far greater and better smelling. These two strong experiences surrounded not just their senses but it became quite obvious that it spread to all of humanity across the globe. It was so intense that it was hard to even move for just about everyone as it got more and more severe towards different parts of the world. There was a slight variation of reactions depending on location but it was mainly felt the same wherever most creatures were on that planet. The sensation kept increasing to a seemingly impossible degree as the torment of the high temperature was not manageable even alongside the admittingly pleasant-smelling musk.



Time and many other concepts once incredibly easy to follow mentally, became much more difficult to do so as most had trouble focusing on anything at all. Even events that happened almost instantly according to the actual clocks seemed to run on for hours mentally for all the creatures inhabiting this dear planet. This included every living human no matter where they were on Earth. In reality, what was quickly felt like an eternity as the cosmic entity approached this planet that humanity had only resided in. The smell and heat soon became so unbearable that many started to severely pass out if they could not have anything to counter this for themselves or those they held most dear to them during the final moments of their entire life.



No matter who they were or how protected they were initially, it was now too much to bear for all as darkness came like something alive covered the entire world. Goodbyes were given to all, now with an excuse for them to do what they wanted. Those with incredible technology could tell that it was not just someone alive but three of them, but even with all the evidence, no one would have time to believe that what was causing it was almost like a human but at an unimaginable size. They were also too different to be described as men with aspects like their chests, faces, and privates, but no concept of women existed. Finally, everything they ever knew was consumed entirely by the sperm inside one of the penises as they dropped into it.



----



Leonia, Nervana, and Mei went on to wipe out more and more planets by devouring them in different ways or crushing them with their various body parts from their head to toes. There was still a seemingly endless amount of these spheres to get rid of but luckily they chose to use the energy left over to cause more growth spurts once again. Now with the admittingly fairly different Earth destroyed, it was still her home so this quite inhabited galaxy lost some meaning to Ms. Wraith. The trio had to make more of their own goals and use more of their powers but still not to an extent where they feel they lost too much humanity. Some goals existed to play games with one another while restricting certain powers involving destroying these orbs entirely.



Depending on the game or how much they played it, the abilities restricted varied but one that was always allowed was the power of observing each world and its inhabitants up close. The games ranged from simple competitions of who could destroy more with elemental abilities or if it was a no-power goal involving doing something with an even bigger restriction like no using natural born functions during the activity where destruction was a side task. No matter which there were countless deaths caused alongside the removal of everything these lives held dear. Not even considering powers, these games were simple ones you might expect like variations of tag and hide and seek often. However, sometimes it turned into complex ones like baseball or tennis.



These aliens and their homes were often too small to be used as tools themselves in their activities so often these unnatural abilities were used whether on their own or to create more regular objects to play against each other with. Sometimes there was an odd number of players especially in team games. Due to this, the head goddess or even her powerful followers sometimes created clones of themselves to almost always be on their team. These deities would gradually grow over time sometimes during, and sometimes after what they would consider a major event as they were constantly destroying these orbs ever so tiny to them. Eventually, these planets seemed to be so small that they would be best described as spherical specks of dust.



Soon enough these sand-like objects were too bland and minuscule to be eaten on their own to a satasification. However, there was quite an easy solution to this issue to keep the power and dominating aspect but incorporate some more flavor into these meals. The solution was to mix each nearby speck into a variety of food dishes often originating from Leonia’s version of Earth. They ranged from foods and drinks on which times they were eaten, cultures they were from, and periods they most commonly resided in. Mei and Nervana were more often than not, way hungrier than their mistress as they consumed far more than she did with their mouths, appreciating all the differences in what they ate and drank while sensing their victims up close.



Eventually after a lot of fun and devouring, with all the death and destruction it contained, the trio was ready to move on once again. During this, they continued to grow until they could see the entire galaxy separated from the rest of this universe and even more so from every other one. As the three of them got ready to have a grand finale to this version of the Milky Way, something… or perhaps it would be better described as someone, had interrupted them.  It was almost like a human woman, but a similar size to each of them with some slight differences such as her naturally blue skin and unusually long hair. As she decided to speak telepathically to the trio she said “This is your language correct…? Good good good!.. So pls stop destroying everything, hmmmmm?!”



“Another goddess has approached us?! What the heck is she talking about?” Mei responded similarly like a telepath. 



Nirvana quickly chimed in talking similarly as she said “Yes she is… I believe… And I think she wants us to stop destroying everything… Or at least everything nearby…” 



For the one whose surname was Wraith, she was for the first moment since her ascension a bit annoyed as she communicated with a sigh saying “Yes… I believe we figured out that much so far! Even though that god or whatever seems to have had a lot of abilities at her disposal, she probably poses no threat to us... I just wished she wasn’t a woman who can’t appreciate her life being spared, so welp there goes my good mood…!” She then finished the private conversation being held between the trio as they all turned their attention back to this blue woman. They then impatiently waited for her to resume talking, which was quite obviously shown by each of their body language. 



After a brief moment of trying to figure her out without the use of power, she finally spoke again by saying “Well! It is sorta like my job you know to protect and stuffies in general you know?... That’s why I got this power and stuff got it?!... So sowwy for being in your ways and stuff but it's sorta my job, you know?... So I admit i'm a conflicted and stuffies, okay, okay? Because like I wanna protect and stuff but like I wanna kinda join you too, so what should I do?!... It all started to happen cuz this position did not tie me down metaphorically or literally or whatever, but mostly cause I had never seen someone so attractive you know in both power and looks, before now! Some call me a yandere or something, whatever that means.”



This sudden change of heart had rarely been seen in her entire existence of protection until now due to this attraction she was feeling at the moment. She had this particular quirk that meant when she found someone she was into in this way, she was willing to abandon all her ties and morals to join in on them. Leonia caught on to this fairly early into talking and used that to her advantage while sincerely letting her join this kind of harem as another one of her lovers as the feelings were mutual to destroy that galaxy. This blue gal still lacking an official name yet as that was not common in her place of origin had joined the group officially. Before she would commence in their activities she had one more phrase she wanted for them to all say to close off the telepathic conversation they said in sync, which sounded a lot like the word “Yippie!...”



----



On the planet known as Buzleme the dominating male, asexually-producing inhabitants were like humans but blue with almost all of them having relatively, extremely long hair. This world was an alternate yet barely different one from where the similarly colored goddess had originated from. When this world was copied in almost its entirety, there was no deity to protect its people anymore with no knowledge of such a being ever having existed. There was not much thought into doing something like this during its creation but it ended up having disastrous consequences. The relatively advanced technology still existed but suddenly there was nothing to prevent the usual conflict that would otherwise have been prevented from using those tools.



There was barely anything to prevent these dangerous and various kinds of illegal activities from occurring beforehand so they had to metaphorically be made on the fly. All sorts of future-like gadgets were used to cause death and destruction, with heavy use of force had to be enforced to retain the criminals. In some of the worst cases, some of these similar forms of devices had to be used similarly against the ones who started these crimes. After a bit of time and work, all the chaos thankfully seemed to be calming down like some sort of miracle finally. However just as most people nearby were starting to relax due to the situation being sorted out, it would soon get much, much worse as if it were the consequences of all their collective actions.



This appearance that was like karma would take the form of a cosmic event occurring outside of their world. It was an outer space-originated disaster steadily approaching the planet and due to these creatures' multitude of advanced tech, were able to figure out exactly what this threat was. They identified that they were a trio of beings similar to the blue dominant species here, but were a bit different except for the fact that their sizes each were astronomical. It all seemed hopeless as countless, whole other planets were being wiped out at an alarming pace and were headed right in their direction. That was until a creature appeared similar to these three out of seemingly nowhere, appearing to be a mix between the threat and them in how she looked.



It was as if the cross between them had come to confront the destroyers, and seeing how they were more similar to the inhabitants of their world made somewhat sense. They thought this might have been a protector coming to guard different genders with them taking priority at least partly because she was more like them. These people would have never known that these thoughts had barely crossed her mind as she had her issues to take priority on regarding her withheld urges. The looks on her face and gesture gave the species a little bit of concern that this being was not entirely faithful to them but it would sadly turn out to be extremely true. There would be no doubt about it when she decided to join these others in their chaotic mayhem.



This blue god decided to use her hands and feet gently to her, to punch or kick around the almost empty universe with the sole galaxy in the exact middle of it. If she was at her normal size, these attacks would not have hurt anyone at a similar height, but she was way larger than she was at default. Due to all of this just by the sheer motion of her hits, the surrounding area would disintegrate even if they were not directly at the impact area. The other three deities joined in on this sadistic fun as this universe rapidly lost more and more mass little by little. These men thought this would be surely how they met their end with no way to stop them, especially in so little time causing just about all hope to quickly be lost by every person there.



The only possibility of salvation would be yet another god similar to their combined power to come to stop them, but no one like that ever arrived to prevent this destruction. Most figured that this intentional and devastating play-fighting done by the beings of unbelievable power was going to be their direct demise. However, that would likely only partially be the case if one were to describe the events exactly. The one with the same color of skin approached their planet way closer than the other three colossal killers that were not the same shade of blue. There was another noticeable similarity that she shared with these inhabitants, which was her longer hair which was now magnified in size to an insane degree due to the sheer height she grew to.



  This proved their downfall once she turned around to chat briefly with her group, unintentionally destroying their entire world. These citizens of Buzleme felt utterly humiliated right before their end approached due to their destroyer not looking at them when murdering every citizen indiscriminately. It was not just because she was once briefly a beacon of hope due to her somewhat similar appearance proving to quickly be the opposite. The potentially biggest aspect of their possible degradation was how their signature shared trait of longer hair was the exact cause of their demise. While all these thoughts and more were rapidly going through these victims' minds, they swiftly met their end by mere strands of hair causing complete annihilation.



----



After the destruction, the four goddesses decided to celebrate what they had just committed, by having a sort of party amongst just them almost as if it was a holiday. The celebration consisted of fireworks, cake, and presents of items they thought each of their others liked amongst other fun activities using them, and more. It was located near the neighboring universes which was what everything used in the party was involved with either being made with or being used with those countless worlds the dimensions included. They all celebrated at these planets’ expense by partying lightly at first smashing entire realms like pinatas. There were also banners hanging in space near them all and their surroundings for giving some more degradation. 



They unwrapped their boxes, throwing the fairly clean trash in the distance without feeling the need to tidy up. Then the goddesses played with their presents inside like most of them were toys even if that was their intended use. The four of them ended up drinking heavily soon after and were able to keep themselves from getting too drunk due to an extra percussion use of one of the special abilities they all had. This blue god without a name had an interesting and unique reaction to alcohol by vibrating continuously for a bit and changing temporally to a slightly different shade of her skin color. These motions and changes in her blue structure greatly scared and damaged those onlookers and the others, just like almost everything they would do.



The damage varied but was often astronomical when it would occur to those nearby, in the deities’ destructive fun. They relaxed from their excitement by doing something more calming for them even if it was not for the lesser lifeforms, by mostly chatting and walking around this space. When they became significantly calmed down they decided to go straight into another activity with it being more sexual this time. This time the blue god was included and instead of the other gods thinking of an official name for her, they decided to mostly just call her Blue. They did just about everything that they did before to feel and see how it would have slight differences with this particular godly now included in their recreation of these acts altogether. 



There were even more sexual acts this time around which would include so much breeding by the head goddess that the others’ stomachs would bulge out by an inflation of the receiving cum, and they almost instantly become pregnant due to the sex. They would also crush the different worlds with their bare breasts by far the most compared with any of their other body parts. The trio of original goddesses would feel these lesser lifeforms were not worthy to touch their vaginas directly but they would let some fluids drip down to their homes as cataclysmic floods. As was stated before, the fourth and leader of these deities had no qualms with using her penis to destroy countless life in a variety of ways. All four also could check their high stats.



They often did this check, either pausing to discuss their impossibly high statistics that never stopped increasing or sort of multitasking looking without stopping the fun. The four of them could just endlessly have their enjoyment only consuming or sleeping when they pleased without having to ever stop for such events as going to work or the bathroom anymore. While they killed, they made sure the deaths were swift and not gruesome to look at with some brief modifications to reality to make it not gross whenever they would watch it. Each world destroyed would always cause a growth spurt ranging from unnoticeable to just about everyone to quite drastic. Even though they could always shrink down, they decided to never consider doing it.



The four only continued to grow together at similar sizes without even thinking about getting smaller in the foreseeable future. Even without putting much thought or talking into how they would grow together, they simply used their powers to do that work for them without ever leaving the synchronized growth streak. They kept on having a good time leaving countless deaths and methods of destruction in their wake without boredom reaching them easily. If they even had a moment too long without a good idea coming into their heads, they could all use their ability separately to find a solution instantly before discussing it together. Universe after universe fell in their carnage with the only connecting factor being that no men existed there. 



This radical feminist bias used to murder and destroy a good portion of the multiverse bit by bit would not go unnoticed for much longer. Another kind of god had suddenly approached them seemingly out of thin air who looked a bit like a human but their main difference was they were bald and had bright green skin. The particular being had firm morals that they had chosen to have and no chance that they would change their point of view unless forced to do so. Luckily this time the deity would be way closer to a man than being close to a woman. The other gods had the upper hand with their combined strength, with each one of them no doubt being able to beat him if it was a one-on-one fight with any kind of potential match.



He was still a good bit powerful compared to them even if he stood no chance so they decided to suck the power right out of him easily. After one brief moment of draining all of his powerful energy out of him and right into the goddesses' bodies, he was only as strong as a mortal. The others decided to teleport him back to his home planet only to find them and talk amongst one another about an enjoyable way to destroy it in a humiliating fashion. They decided that it should be something they had not done as much yet so although tempting, using strands of hair was out of the question. Eventually, they decided to spit at his universe together in disgust with the saliva being incredibly clean for everyone but as deadly as everything else they did.



----



The green-skinned, bald, male, humanlike god known as Gadbiby woke up on a day that would be unlike any of the others in his unusual life. He was initially unaware of the fact of the terror that soon awaited him and his universe so far so he started the day with his fairly consistent routine. After greeting everyone on each planet in his dimension at record but safe speeds with those that he was assigned and was glad to protect, he went to make sure everything was fine in these worlds. He stopped crime as peacefully as he could and made sure to prevent future conflict to the best ability as well. Once that was all over, this deity decided to relax and finally take a break doing all kinds of gentle activities he enjoyed without interfering with others.



Gadbiby did some fun actions alone or together with others who wanted to play around in different ways. He made sure to go down to their skill level as he did these games and other similar activities. Then he made sure to give everyone participating breaks and participation awards as long as these others tried close to their best even if they were far from winning. This god granted people’s wishes and gave them presents as long as it was solely beneficial to helping themselves and or others without doing any harm. He continued to do all of this until it started to get late in the day as he did it at what he considered a satisfying speed as he wanted to enjoy life in mortal ways while attempting to match those kinds of actions to not feel so out of place there.



Once hearing a seemingly important report from advanced technology from faraway dimensions, he used his powers to sense the neighboring universes being destroyed by the now four opposing female gods. He knew that the worlds he was supposed to guard would be close to next and felt he had to do something to stop these murderers. He teleported to every corner of the planets he had been protecting to leave goodbye notes to his subjects in less than a second. Once that was finished, he decided to confront these terrors head-on at a noticeable enough size for each of them to be aware of his presence. When the confrontation had commenced he took a deep breath without wasting much more time as he decided to loudly yet still harmlessly speak.



Before Gadbiby could even get a full sentence conveyed out loud to the quad amount of deities, they each knew exactly what he had planned to do just by immediate use of their abilities. It quickly became apparent that the one male colossal who had approached the group was way out of his league in terms of any kind of strength. However, he was not going to back down because he was still the most capable one of protecting the entire universe from meeting its incoming doom. All his attempts of attacks against these other gods did nothing but frustrate him and only caused them to produce reality-shaking giggles at him in response to how pathetic he looked in his trying. Those laughs would not cause any major harm just yet as they were patient.



 The goddesses were taking their time relative to how quickly they got bored with each devastating action they took, so they decided to take it all in before they were finished with that universe. This giggling only mildly injured countless creatures across the dimension while causing a good amount of both nature and property damage. That destruction would not matter for long as a far greater one would shortly follow that would make the previous one appear as if child’s play. What would happen next would cause Gadbiby to freeze in place literally as all of his godly powers were sucked right out of him into the four others. They did not need the energy one bit but found it an amusing way to get rid of an enemy deity who was their biggest threat.



He was an impossibly huge danger to them compared to everything else, but even with that into consideration, Gadbiby had held less power over his people than each of the other deities had over him individually. As his life rapidly flashed before his eyes about all the selfless deeds he spent the majority of doing during his long time alive, he was pretty much sucked out dry of every single ability he had almost instantaneously. In less than a minute, he became an almost full-on mortal who was suffocating and freezing in outer space at his fairly normal height. However, even though he could no longer attempt to fight back anymore, he still could not die in this vacuum of space. That was because the gods decided to let him survive for now like a curse.



The time of his death would not be for long, as after they thought that he had suffered enough floating in this void, they sent him back to his home. He was almost absolutely powerless as he greeted the people he had not long ago prepared to protect. Gadbiby did not know what to say as he knew his and countless others’ demise were shortly arriving. Many watching him could tell from their protector having a dreading expression alongside lack of powers, what was likely to happen. These inhabitants only at best kind of got over the amount of destruction that followed the cataclysmic giggling of those catastrophic destroyers high up above which surprisingly did not kill anyone, but the potentially little luck would not be on their side for long.



The former deity known as Gadbiby had never faced a crisis such as this where he could do nothing but pray for there to somehow be a god who was way more powerful than them interfering. Usually, he was the subject of prayer and never truly did that action before as he dramatically broke down crying in his prayer. If there was any doubt before that he had no power, this was almost guaranteed to have proved that. Then he and everyone else in the universe would only look upwards and await what was to come. What ended up coming was insanely powerful and clean saliva raining upon the dimension, seemingly neverending and breaking everything down like they were just food in someone’s mouth, being entirely dissolved.



----



Leonia, Nirvana, Mei, and Blue were by far the most powerful beings in the multiverse as they continued to grow and further their goal of a Female New Order. In not too much more time, it would no longer be a developing Order of every universe but the current one for as long as existence would remain. As for how long existence would remain, would be decided when these four goddesses got tired of being alive which would not happen for a seemingly endless amount of time. They could always think of a new and exciting experience, and if they desired a challenge, they could limit their abilities temporarily. However, that would all come later because as for now, the quad gods decided they needed to finish their new ordering first and foremost. 



These deities had long since disintegrated all men and greatly empowered those in the focus of their desired ordering of the multiverse. They had also destroyed plenty of undesired planets where only men existed. That would not be enough for their ultimate plan as they felt they needed to eliminate all such worlds until not even one remained. Each of the omnipotent entities would continue to grow together in synch while eliminating all of what was left that they considered to be their enemies, simply by using their body parts without moving at all. They would do so while making sure not to damage any life that they wanted to keep intact by bending reality once again to phase through them.



Now this part would be slightly longer than their destroying before only since they would have to extremely briefly talk out how they want to go about destroying only wanted they wanted to be gone. The goddesses decided to remove these particular worlds from the individual galaxies that they resided in before eliminating them in entertaining ways. How they would be crushed or disappear with a similar goal in mind would vary. Whether it was traditionally more intimate ways of doing so or a more creative and indirect approach would depend on each of their moods at the time. Whatever may be the case, the result was largely the same in the end, with it being a killing spree with no survivors remaining not long after it had ended up starting. 



All the gods that would interfere with their plans were severely outmatched and drained, only to be sent back to their homeworld for the upcoming annihilation just like the last one. They were all men because most divine entities were self-serving, as they were the only deities who were going to be murdered in the end anyway. Even with all the different divine beings coming to face them, none of them stood even the slightest chance against any of the group even individually. This meant that they luckily would not have to think of a potential solution to the problem of dealing with what they would consider a worthy kind of individual against them all.



Eventually, the four goddesses would get tired of their current sizes once again and grow another time almost exactly in sync. They would get bigger and bigger until their sizes were even larger than every universe in the entire known existence combined. As the quad gals were huger than the whole multiverse, they agreed not to go into the unknown and just take advantage of their ownership of this space just to be safe. These women would stay at this size and location for the foreseeable future as they decided to set up a house for them to live in at a fittingly impossible size. The group had a home fit for the powerful rulers that they were which was a giant mansion still when compared to all of their humongous bodies while having the multiverse. 



Instead of these all-powerful queens phasing through everything to avoid destroying the remaining worthy universes that were all kept inside this shared house, those dimensions were the ones now phasing through all not part of each one. The omnipotent ones had whatever they wanted inside with the entirety divided into five different parts. Each of these divine beings had an aspect of the mansion bigger to them than a fancy house, completely devoted to them with the particular god having full control of all that was contained within and the rules that had to be followed there as well. The last part of them all was a joined space where each of the goddesses had to agree on whatever changes to happen to that area. There were no exceptions to that rule. 



It had everything from gold thrones to make announcements, a state-of-the-art kitchen with the fridge itself being a pocket dimension, to even robotic cleaners that would do all the remaining work for them. Of course, they could logically just choose to do those tasks easier than a snap of their fingers but they usually decided even the thought itself was not worth their time or effort. To describe the mansion in complete detail would take way too long to be considered reasonable and not be a good use of time for whoever is reading this story. A major function that they wanted to do was to have fun toying with or destroying life, but doing it with existing would be against their new Order. For those reasons, they would artificially create men.



They would make sure to usually have whole worlds, universes, or more of these people that they would be sure to separate from the rest of their worthy existence. These collections would not phase through anything and the only protection it would see would be a small, somewhat fragile forcefield around them all. Their purpose would be to be played with or annihilated, so it was quite common for them to be created fully developed or have their lives greatly fast forward as the goddesses were often impatient with them. Sometimes, way smaller, but empowered beings wanted to have the creatures to use as well. This meant they would receive them as entire planets, or more at a tiny size still relative to their fairly average heights.



----



Kamen Hill woke up in her usually happy mood as she got out of bed and got herself ready for the day. It has been some years since Leonia Wraith and her trio of divine followers but still rulers to the rest of the known reality named Nirvana, Mei, and Blue made the official announcement of their new world Order. This female, office building owner was initially shaken up by all these changes that came not long before the worldwide statement. However, she quickly learned to accept and even appreciate it as her world has gotten much more enjoyable and manageable overall. She got her morning coffee to wake her up which she no longer needed to drink, but she still appreciated continuing aspects of her routine from her previous way of life.



Kamen decided to have her coffee with nano-sized men (now commonly referred to in her world as Namen) in the form of a few minuscule planets floating on top of the liquid in her cup. These spheres commonly had tiny forcefields around them so only a little bit of coffee and saliva, in the form of horrid rain would reach its citizens. This would not matter much in the end though as her stomach acid would make quick work of all the inhabitants when it shortly reached the insides of her belly. After she finished and got ready while having the occasional Namen group to entertain her, she flew again to her work complex. Then she would resume her happy job of being one of many friendly bosses across her world.



Ms. Hill reformed her office building to help those of neither gender who were nonbinary and therefore had less power to fend for themselves. Of course, she was not alone as there now were many other structures containing paid workers, freelancers, or even volunteers still trying to succeed with that similar goal in mind. She even was nice enough to occasionally reward her non-empowered employees with Namens of their own. One of the abilities that all women now possessed was being able to summon a certain amount of those collections that they were allowed to have at the moment. Not all women wanted to share their food or toys so it was not guaranteed that other non-male genders would have them, so these receivers were often grateful.



----



Many other worlds across the multiverse had variety with more often than not, missing a mix of both women and nonbinary people. Usually, a planet would either contain just women or just nonbinary people. The rest would logically be barren rocks as the worlds of Namen have long been destroyed, and only remade as meals or playthings for the groups that were now considered way more worthy than them. The homeworlds that only contained nonbinary people had living conditions somewhat better than how Earth was previously due to their lack of powers. It was not nearly as great as worlds with women due to their lack of supernatural abilities alongside the fact that Nanos were a lot rarer in those areas.



Still, a lack of men in power made a huge difference to the way society functioned on those planets. Whether it was a result of the will of the deities or it just happened to be the case for a variety of other factors, would continue to remain unknown for those living there. It could even be related to the fact that Nanos would occasionally spawn there as everyone seemed to enjoy them as they supplied the population with something that served as either a tasty meal or an entertaining stress relief. No matter what the case has been, this is the new Order of reality as almost everyone remained content and satisfied with their lives for the foreseeable future. Whether they liked it or not initially, they have all grown to accept this New Female Order. 



The End!!!… or maybe just The End for now?!

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commission me when they open up on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana




Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana




Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...




Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana




Giantess Planets Discord (Member Spotlight): https://discord.gg/Ecd5TsfnHt 



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations




Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.