- Text Size +

There was a fashion designer known as Valerie in this wonderful world of Pokemon. She lived her life as a gym leader but was not any more special than the average citizen of this planet. One day, this young lady was working on her job and once again felt her unusual desire to experience everything that came with being humongous like a Dynamax Pokemon. That was only increased, due to her watching other gym battles in Galar on her television and seeing all the cool fights between such creatures as they impacted the ground beneath them. However, these prayers of hers would not stay only in her imagination for long as she heard a bang outside and was the first to investigate this phenomenon that happened nearby.



It was a mysterious stone that seemed to fall right out of the sky and next to the entrance of the building she was just in. Unknown to her, it was a piece of the legendary and gigantic Pokemon known as Eternatus that had somehow gotten loose during its travel. Before the maiden from a land with history could realize this or any dangers associated with it, her curiosity got the better of her and she touched the object with a gentle poke. Suddenly it looked as if the entire land around her had started to somehow shrink as Valerie quickly figured out what had been occurring. She was growing at quite a rapid pace while having already crushed the gym that she was supposed to be protecting as one of her responsibilities. 



One might have expected the fashion designer to have a variety of emotions ranging from surprise to fear, for instance, unlike that she felt no part of those two feelings at the least. Instead, she had the excitement of the dream she remembered always having, now turned into a reality. It was a dream come true in both senses of the word, and the destruction of her gym was the least of her admittingly lacking worries. She was so lost in all this fun she was going to have and was already having that nothing, in reality, would most likely change her mind and have her regret this experience. Now, she felt she might as well explore the region at her new size and see what it all had to offer from above.



As she started walking, Valerie would often crush plants and structures under her shoes as she felt the comfortable crushing sensation. That would not deter her in the slightest, as she would barely even pause at all after feeling the popping underneath her. She would simply continue to enjoy the view that seemed to change whenever she would get too bored of looking at her surroundings a certain way. That was partially due to her leaving the areas she was in quite frequently but also because the fashion designer would be growing quite regularly, almost as if that same boredom was triggering it. Eventually, she had gotten so huge that she was crushing whole buildings and everything they contained underneath her, easily as she did so.



----



Serena was a highly skilled Pokemon Trainer who had recently become champion and decided to take a trip throughout Kalos once more. She wanted to take a kind of celebratory tour of each city throughout her home region. This would cause this teenage girl to visit the landmarks of each populated area once more and would look back at how she thought of each of these locations before, while mentally comparing it to her current thoughts of the places. It was a sort of semi-recent nostalgia for herself while spending time with these same local friends and acquaintances she made along the way, once more. The consistent and possibly most important landmarks for the young trainer’s journey, which she went back to see was the Pokemon Gyms.



Currently, she was over halfway done with this return trip at the moment which would mean she was visiting Laverre City for at least today while having arrived there in the morning. Coincidentally as well as unlikely for her, she was planning to visit the city’s gym leader, Valerie during the day of her great growth. Serena had stopped at the local Pokemon Center to relax, chat, and rest up her current party of Pokemon. She ended up staying there for quite a little while which caused her to lose track of a good deal of time, as she had another break from her long return trip. As the day went on to the afternoon, she still planned to meet the local gym leader before she planned to go to sleep in an available-for-use bed in this town, by the end of the day.



This region’s Pokemon Champion had heard a loud bang outside and panic coming from outside the Pokemon Center, but still somewhere in this city. Serena got out her party of Pokemon from the local Nurse Joy stationed in her building and quickly wanted to find out what this threat could be. She hoped she could stop it in some manner but first, she had to identify exactly what it was as it steadily approached her location. From all the hints she was experiencing she rapidly put the pieces together to figure out that it was like the news she heard about rampaging Dynamax Pokemon from the Galar region only it was not a Pokemon and way harder to deal with. Once looking outside she soon clearly saw the disaster from a visible angle.



It was Valerie herself only that her size was way bigger than the average Dynamaxed Pokemon. She was indeed on a rampage with no end in sight and by the time Serena was ready to leave the structure she was in and try to stop her, it was far too late. The exclusively fairy-type giant did not seem to care about the destruction before her as if she was mimicking the alternate ending of that one Unova movie fittingly called The Giant Woman! Serena made sure to get everyone else out of the building before she could herself as she thought she was most capable of defending herself. However, that would prove to not be the case as the last event that greeted her before darkness, was the crumbling rumble falling around her with seemingly nowhere to go. 



----



Valerie walked in a fittingly fashionable way, yet quite destructive as well to everything under her footwear. Her shoes would get increasingly dirty with all the filth surrounding that area accumulating on the bottoms of it. She would barely pay attention to it, but those underneath her would mind it to an insane degree as the debris from these articles of clothing would fall around them. There were tons of trainers with their Pokemon attacking her even though they were mostly specialized in types super effective to fairy types such as poison and steel. Whether she would have the attributes of fairy-type Pokemon or not, would have no meaning as she could not even feel any of these attacks and did not even leave marks visible to her on her clothes or body. 



She would simply continue to walk around and enjoy the view as her mind wandered through many thoughts. A worry did cross her mind at least once about how she could no longer continue her previous way of life but soon realized that she should give this a chance before further thought. Also instead of working on objects of desire via clothes designing, she had likely already become a person of desire and even potentially worship due to her size and power it came with. This would thankfully make her a bit feel better but would cause her to blush in slight embarrassment as well. Due to these reasons, the gym leader tried her best to only think of positive ideas from now on as there was no benefit in worrying about events beyond her control.



Soon enough as her mind and body continued to wander around, her boredom would trigger yet another drastic increase of growth. Right after her height increased by a noticeable amount even to her, she would be able to experience more of the surrounding area at once. This was because her steps were so huge that they could crush whole cities in barely any time at all. After a bit of practically mindless walking, she decided to have a goal in mind with it being the capital of Kalos itself, the location known as Lumiose City. Valerie wanted to see the bigger city at her new size and everything it all came for as it would likely be the most interesting place to visit in the whole region, especially at her new height unaware of what awaited her there.



----



Diantha was surprised even more than someone would usually be as the news was told recently to her. A catastrophe created by someone she knew as well as being the maker of the clothes often used in the movies she acted in, were all done by this gym leader known as Valerie. This lady who was once a champion now had to face the fact that her friend was now a colossal giant way bigger than any Pokemon she heard of, even compared to the Dynamaxed ones. The actress felt that it would soon be no longer possible to stop this colossus if she continued to grow, so she would have to stop her now. Coincidentally the normal-sized woman was still in Lumiose City from working on a movie there, and the growing gal was in the process of heading there too.



She heard rumors that the region’s well-known legendary Pokemon called Xerneas and Yveltal were freed by Serena and their new whereabouts had them hiding somewhere in this particular city. As locals were generally panicking, Diantha was on the lookout for these potential saviors. This adult knew that these creatures were incredibly powerful and thought that if there were any beings in the nearby land that could stop the threat before it became unstoppable, it would be them. For all of these reasons, the renowned female actor was asking around and doing a bit of detective work with all the skills gained from working on similar-themed movies at her disposal. Long story short, she somehow got closer to her answer.



This solution was mostly acquired through a little bit of talent, but mostly a lot of luck that would surprise even famous detectives such as Looker. She somehow found the similarly named laboratory in Lysandre Café, both having names referencing her once friend turned criminal. Diantha logically assumed the place was closed down with everything remotely important abandoned from the facility and surely no one was still alive down there. However, she soon found out that most people would think this way which sort of made it a great hiding spot for these legends to live in their peaceful days. It must be incredibly safe if no one knew they were down there besides Serena who left them to survive with enough resources to be happy.



Due to all the commotion outside plus potentially more factors, the two secret Pokemon could tell some disaster was heading for their general location. The lady who was known for her beauty, grace, and more shortly set them free from the secrecy and led them out of the complex to join her. Once they were outside of the facility, this actress would group up with some of the stronger and braver trainers to get ready for a fight against the incoming threat. This group sent out each of the many kinds of creatures they had captured and trained to fight as long as they were not extremely weak in general. Besides the few exceptions, everyone who could battle their hardest would be doing that, and if there would ever be a time to stop Valerie it would be now.



----



The giant fashion designer arrived at Lumiose City where for the first time since her initial growth, she felt some sort of attacks hitting her. However, even with all their might the hits only felt as strong as gentle pokes at most. It was fun for her to feel something for the first few moments but soon got bored of that sensation as well as her current size. She started to grow and grow yet again, until she could see all of Kalos before her and felt her shoe-covered feet sinking into the ground where she felt the slightly hot lava spilling out, not damaging either her or the clothing on her one bit. This lady who went by the name of Valerie looked around as she could see the ocean surrounding the region as well as bits of other lands from across the world.



The colossus of a woman did not even think about what happened to her home region for more than a brief moment or two. Instead of doing that, she decided to once again take a view of her new surroundings as she breathed in and out of the colder air somehow not suffocating her at all. Whatever was growing seemed to be protecting her, but it would not extend to the residents of the planet around her. This was quite evident when Valerie breathed in and out of the clouds around her face, causing a drastic change of weather mostly including disastrous winds. She continued to take in the moment and observe everything around her like she could never have before, as all of her senses were somehow enhanced to an extreme yet quite satisfying degree. 



After Valerie tried standing still for a little while, boredom would shortly hit her once again. Once that happened, she would not take much longer to grow faster without moving traditionally. However, it felt to the others like she was, as the bottom of her body would bulldoze region after region while she was trying and mostly succeeding in standing still. The fairy-type specialist paid close attention as after Kalos was finished under her shoes, other lands such as the close together Kanto and Johto, the islands of Hoenn and Aloha as well as Sinnoh, Unova, Galar, and Paldea were all soon gone under her footwear. Even many more places not even worth mentioning were soon demolished in an insanely similar manner to its destruction. 



This gym leader could physically feel as well as mentally sense all the different sensations around her, especially when they got crushed beneath herself. She soon decided against destroying the rest of the Pokemon World as she had gotten so huge that she jumped off the planet. She looked like one impossibly giant fairy with her fittingly large wings as a part of her outfit like she was flying away with one potentially could confuse her as the god of all fairies. That might not have been far from the truth in reality as while she floated around in space, she was surviving more than just fine with the incredibly joyous expression displaced right on her face. Valerie could still sense everything around her as that range grew as well.



As time went on boredom would eventually reach this fairy goddess of sorts over and over again. Every time that would end up happening, she would grow with each spurt significantly larger than the last. She quickly outgrew whole planets of varying sizes as in not that much time, she would even become more huge than the entire solar system. However, she would become more vast than all kinds of galaxies in record time until it seemed her size was coming close to breaking through all of the universe, where everything she knew resided. Valerie observed all around her as the planet orbs seemed to shrink into a kind of galaxy fairy dust and eventually the dimension looked to be a weird kind of mix of those kinds of spheres and specks.



She was initially worried she had broken her home universe, but it turned out to seem like some kind of magic as when she left the strange orb it appeared to completely fix itself at an insane, rapid pace. This caused the fashion designer to calm down almost as quickly as she figured out that all she destroyed would inevitably repair itself whether similarly or not. That would probably include all the galaxies, planets, and even her homeworld that she did not entirely obliterate. This now fully retired gym leader wondered how that would all be in the future and sure enough she would sense that when it would arrive. However, when she turned around to see many more of these strange spheres, she saw her growth would not quite be over.



Valerie observed all these universes with her senses while trying not to damage them too much. She could tell that each dimension was at least somewhat different from her own with the further the orb was from the next, the more different it would end up being. It ended up often being how a choice or event turned out different creating a different outcome with it changing quite substantially by how significant the change was. This fairy specialist of an incredible size could tell that seemingly most of these unusual objects included a variation of herself living inside of it still. The insanely huge version of the fashion designer decided to try extra hard to not hurt any of the versions of herself by accident. 




Valerie would wonder if she would ever meet a similar-sized version of herself or potentially anyone else in the strange space, but that would not stop her. Perhaps if that ever arrived, it would be a story for another day. For now, she would just continue to grow and observe her surroundings until all of the reality seemingly became a sparkle in her eye, whether literally or metaphorically would be up for debate as the tale suddenly came to an end. 



The End!

Chapter End Notes:



Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.



Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;



Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana



Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com



Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana



Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana



Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...



Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana



Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C



New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations



Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.