- Text Size +

Honey, I Blew Up Your Wife


Early morning a woman named Scarlet had some coffee and then tended to her garden at home. Due to the freeways nearby, the sun barely shined on the crops causing her to often be disappointed. She went out in only her robes, bra, and panties once again seeing the failing plants. This lady went back to bed only to be pleasantly surprised by a hug from behind coming from her husband. He started to talk and kiss her after noticing what was wrong saying “I’ll call someone to help mend them, sweetie.”



Scarlet proceed to go to sleep again moaning happily while getting settled. Around one hour later, she was woken by a knock on a door and her partner was out to answer it. He was getting help with getting fertilizer and learning to help the crops grow. His wife noticed this and approached him with a kiss on the lips with them both making a sound that went “mwah.” She continued with a smile saying “Thank you, honey.”



“You’re welcome, Love” he responded while handing some fertilizer inside a pouch to her. He went to get some coffee of his own with a smile while reading in the cropless garden. Scarlet began to fertilize the plants and water them while waiting impatiently. After getting tired, she lied the open container down and some fell into her cup by mistake. While taking a sip, she was disgusted by the unusual taste.



All of a sudden, she noticed small bugs the size of dogs, bunnies the size of elephants, and birds huge like pterodactyls, with her own flowers as tall as redwood trees. The husband noticed that the fertilizer must have caused this and made an even more terrifying realization as he talked. “Scarlet, some of that stuff spilled in your coffee!” “WHAT?!” she yelled as she had begun to grow giant with her partner still trying to comprehend the situation. All of her clothes suddenly ripped apart which left her completely naked. 



Then the house was quickly reduced to rubble with a “KABOOM!” sounding noise being heard. Scarlet now was three hundred feet tall with her breasts having similar gigantic proportions while somehow becoming bouncier. Her husband was terrified of the giant monster his partner had become. Everyone nearby who noticed this was yelling, while running around panicking. She started to yell “ROAR” and acted like King Kong while no longer being a petite woman anymore, but instead a giant who was rampaging.



Scarlet picked up her partner and got to the nearby city with a newfound rage and stomping in her step. By the next hour, the new station CBS had been reporting a story of an over three-hundred-foot-tall giant that was once a housewife. She went to the distance destroying buildings and cars under her huge feet like she could not stop her rampage, while everyone was running and yelling. This is the end of this story but truly the start of the next. 


Ken Amada's Unwilling Giga Growth


“...oops. Did I just crush all those people…? I’m so sorry! How did I even get so big though?!” 


One day, a young boy named Ken Amada had grown drastically alongside most of the school uniform he was wearing, for mysterious reasons but clearly, the cause was not his intention. The boy was surprised and nearly fell over on his back after noticing his colossal size. He held himself up with both of his hands due to his reflexes to stop himself from hitting the ground hard. At least two major cities nearby received great destruction from Ken’s body, including his hands, feet, and even behind. Both the many residents and the surrounding structures were blown apart by the force of those parts landing directly on the cities or the earthquakes that hit where his body did not hit now. Some of them happened to be people that Ken Amada knew of all ages, dying without his knowledge. Even the sweat from his face due to being incredibly nervous, fell directly on a populated area. This would cause a colossal flood, destroying much of the surroundings and drowning most of those nearby. Those not drowned lived long enough to be boiled alive by the intense heat and the drops of sweat contained within them. Thankfully he had bathed quite recently so his body including his feet, did not assault the citizens with a horrible stench along with the damage it dealt and instead filled their noses with the intense smell of the vanilla-scented soap he had used previously. In the end, multiple cities were decimated just because a schoolboy experienced an unwilling growth of extreme size and nothing he could do would stop the carnage before him. 


Ciel Phantomhive's Giga Growth


“Haha is that some sort of an attack?! It’s so freaking pathetic~ Almost as much as you guys!”


Ciel Phantomhive was a young boy with incredible wealth and a desire to be gigantic. Usually, enough money can buy someone just about whatever they desire, which was no exception. Ciel got dressed in some of his fanciest attire while barefoot and proceeded to use his experimental growth device on himself. It worked perfectly for him, growing him and his entire outfit to the colossal size that he desired to be. His adorable and playful nature might have looked cute with his previous size, but now he was a walking disaster that destroyed nearly everywhere he walked into. With each step he took, he could feel the pleasant crumbling of buildings and people disintegrating under his increasingly dirty feet as his recognizable footprints littered the ground. After walking briefly this boy dug a relatively small hole in the ground for him to slowly and carefully pick up a few structures while bringing them close to his field of vision. As he was trying to look closely at the homes and more being held by his slightly dirty hands, he noticed a light tickle on his feet and around his crotch area. He brought his gaze down to notice that there were minuscule to him, explosions being shot at himself by the fearful population below him. As he decided to finally address the citizens with a mischievous teasing that consisted of deafening, terrifying booms that taunted them alongside the rest of humanity.  Now this all brings it to the present with Ciel Phantomhive's current one-way dialogue with the city underneath himself.


Ken Amada Alt Willing Giga Growth


“This is fun! I think I’m doing the world a favor by getting rid of the trash that you guys are~”

What if Ken Amada had enjoyed his growth instead of being worried about it? In this reality, we see that occurring. Today, the young boy decided to wear a black and orange overshirt with his school uniform underneath. However, what he did not plan was someone using their growth device that looked like a raygun at himself. Before he could even react he greatly grew in height crushing whatever was below him including the still-recharging gadget that caused him to grow.  Caught off by the sudden enormous growth he was experiencing, he ended up falling into a great deal of the city right on his stomach. This did not bother the boy in the slightest besides blushing a little from the clumsy mistake that he made after losing balance. Realizing that he probably crushed everyone he knew and there was no turning back he decided to embrace this change. At that very moment, he decided he might as well enjoy the situation he was in instead of fretting about the possible repercussions of the future. Due to this, his mood changed to one being a great deal more mischievous as he decided to have fun at the expense of the others around him. His actual fun would be put into effect only a second later when he decided to use his right pointer finger to drag along the structures on the ground. As he dragged that index finger on the city, he smiled imagining the power he possessed with the destruction that he brought. This brings us to the present with Ken Amada’s next bit of dialogue he decided to say to those that could hear and understand him, obviously quite different from what he had said last.


Ken Amada and His Crush


There was a boy named Ken Amada who went to the bathroom to wash his dirty hands and air out his feet from his stuffy shoes. During this moment, when his footwear was off, there was what appeared to be a laser that was coming out from an open window heading right into his exact location. Before he could move out of the way sufficiently, the energy beam gave him a direct hit. Suddenly, the kid had a quick growth spurt, significantly taller and faster than anyone had ever experienced in the past. He grew from his initial height of four feet and seven inches to over twenty thousand feet or a size greater than five miles tall. 



Ken was initially quite confused about what was happening for the first moment, but it only took a quick look down and some common sense to figure out the change he had just experienced. He was much bigger than most dangerous creatures in giant monster movies. It was a secret fantasy of his, and he figured that he was no doubt in trouble no matter what, whether later shrunk back down or not, so he might as well have some fun with his new height. The boy then raised his bare feet to refrain from getting dirtier from the already destroyed buildings littering his soles. Doing so would cause lots of debris to rain down, and then he grabbed a whole set of buildings, causing way more death and destruction.



----



Kotone Shiomi was running late for school, but before this teenager could get there, she heard earthquakes larger than those she remembered having experienced in the past. Quickly noticing many running away from a large and particular area, she looked around briefly to see where people were heading from. She soon looked up to see colossal, dirty feet belonging to a fittingly huge boy she recognized as Ken. It was some kid who she remembered had confessed to having a crush on her, and whatever the reason for the growth, she doubted the carnage commenced by him would still save her. It was because she had rejected any potential ideas of a date due to the age gap, amongst other factors.  



Kotone gasped as she felt like she was no longer the driving factor of the story she was a part of due to the sheer impact each of the actions Ken Amada was causing with ease. He also had a large, clearly seen smirk showing the enjoyment of the devastation he was committing. It seemed to Kotone Shomi that she could only run, hide, and try to do the little help she could against all of this mayhem. She just ran and ran away with the same shocked expression on her face as she checked on her phone to make sure her friends and family were alright. Sadly, the teenager knew many of these connections of hers and Ken’s were likely dead and gone by now before she continued to run without looking back.


Gundamless Sei Above a City


Sei Iori was a seventh grader who had a slight feminine charm. That was partly due to his body’s skinny and short nature, especially for his age. One day, he went to a private changing room for gym class while he first undressed all his clothing except for his underwear, which he would never take off except at home. Before he could change his clothes for exercise, someone opened the unlocked door to this room. This teen covered his whole body in embarrassment and was too preoccupied in doing so to have a good look at the potential pervert. Then suddenly, this other person seemed to fire some kind of device at him, causing him to get hit by a bright energy that would activate instantly, being absorbed by both his body and the minimal amount of clothing on it.



Sei rapidly closed and opened his eyes to recover from the sudden change in the intense brightness seen in his vision. Afterward, he quickly observed the surroundings having almost completely changed, even the same sky seeming lower. He would then recognize the sight of being high up in the sky when he pilots a Gundam high up in the sky. However, it was now different as he could feel a crumbling sensation beneath his bare feet, and the ground looked much closer to him as if it was touching him. He quickly put two and two together and realized he was on the ground, but he was somehow incredibly huge at a height of over five miles. 



This Gundam pilot had no idea how to be shrunk down, as the growth-induced gadget was likely destroyed by his body right after it grew. That assailant holding the weapon was just the first victim of many who got crushed by himself. This boy’s most deadly weapon of destruction would simply be his bare feet bulldozing and knocking down just about anything in its path. Sei Iori was conflicted as he felt a rush of power and control of not being the short one for his age to smile but had felt a bit bad that he seemed to crush most of his school and neighborhood under his body parts. He was concerned that he wiped out some to potentially all of those he held dearly. 



Sei continued to look down while trying to stay still while managing his breathing. He was paralyzed in freight while unsure of what to do, so he just thought more about the situation he was in. The boy hoped he was not that smelly or sweaty as he felt he showered recently enough before heading to his school in the morning. He was also thankful that he was not all bare to the remaining residents of the city, once again reminding him that everyone he held dear was probably already dead and gone by now.  With seemingly nothing more to lose, he felt it was about time that he started trying to enjoy the moment and opportunity.

Chapter End Notes:



Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.



Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;



Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana



Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com



Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana



Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana



Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...



Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana



Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C



New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations



Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.