- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: this story contains giantess content such as mouthplay, vore, city/planet destruction, and ear insertion. Do not read further if you dislike any of that.

“Konfauna! Welcome everyone to today’s asmr stream! And joining me today is Ina!” Wah! Hello everyone!” Ceres Fauna and Ninomae Ina'nis whispered into the mic once the stream had started. The stream chat sped up, full of thousands of viewers excited that the stream was finally starting. Fauna had invited Ina to collab with her for an asmr stream this week. Ina thought nothing of it and happily agreed, but Fauna had a little surprise up her sleeve. She wanted to add a “small” twist to her asmr this time to make things more interesting. She had the power to create new life on the spot. Any kind of plant species, animals, or even entire planets could be spawned easily with just a thought. She technically wasn’t allowed to use this power for her own enjoyment, but she felt like it was only right to have some fun every once in a while. Besides, she planned to keep things discrete enough that even Ina and their viewers probably would never even notice. Fauna had already gone over the plan for today’s stream with Ina and the different activities they would be doing. But she chose not to mention the special element she would be adding to each one. It was best if Ina didn’t catch on. Plus Fauna was overjoyed at the thought of watching the cute priestess unawarely destroying entire civilizations. 




But for their first activity, she was just going to keep things simple to start off. “Ready to get started Ina?” She asked. “Yes! What do you have planned for us first?” Ina asked back in response. Fauna smiled as she reached over and grabbed the first props of the day. “Pop Rocks!” she answered cheerfully as she carried two black pouches of the candy in her hand, giving one to Ina. Nothing about them looked out of the ordinary from the outside. However, Fauna had used her power to spawn some tiny humans inside each pouch as she picked them up. The tiny people,  only slightly bigger than the individual rocks themselves, suddenly spawned into existence to find themselves naked and sealed inside some kind of giant bag, on top of a mound of large red crystals. Much more terrifying than that, however, were the booming sounds of a large creature’s voice coming from outside. “Oooooo, strawberry! My favorite flavor!” Ina spoke excitedly as she picked up her pouch and opened it up together with Fauna. The tinies inside both pouches covered their as the tops tore open and an overwhelming light rushed inside. Once their vision cleared did the tiny people of both bags look up to see the giant faces of the two goddesses looming over them. That’s when the screaming began, and only got more intense as the girls opened their mouths and prepared to pour the candy in.




“Ready? Alright, here we go! Aaaaaa!” Fauna announced as they both opened their mouths and stuck their tongues out, tiling the pouches over and spilling the contents onto the pink slimy surface. The occupants of both bags found themselves tumbling down towards the open maws of the goddesses, landing on top of their tongues along with the large mass of crystals. As soon as the crystals made contact with their saliva did the iconic popping sounds begin. Both girls remained silent and brought their mouths up close to the microphone for their viewers to hear the classic noises of the rocks sizzling on their tongues. It was an enjoyable and relaxing experience for them both as well as the viewers, shown by the rapidly moving chat. But for the tinies, it was a hellish nightmare. The popping noises at their size sounded like a nonstop chain of massive deafening explosions. They all screamed as loud as they could, begging the goddesses to notice them and set them free, but to no avail. Only after a minute of being exposed to the popping did most of them lose all hearing, and couldn’t even hear themselves scream anymore. And to make things worse, the wet saliva on the girl’s tongues mixed with the shugar of the candy to create a sticky liquid that covered the entire surface, making it near impossible for anyone to move. The girls sat still for another minute, letting their viewers enjoy the popping noises before they began to fade out. Despite being the size of specks, the combined cries of the tiny people was just barely audible to the viewers. Most of the chat didn’t seem to notice or care, although a few curious comments could be seen here and there. “Does anyone else hear that slight screaming?” “I can hear some faint strange noises.” “Are there other people in the house with them?” But they remained unacknowledged. 




After a couple minutes, the popping began to die out. Prompting the girls to swallow the candy and move on to their next activity. With their hearing completely gone and their throats worn out, the tiny people gave the rest of their energy to scream their last as the goddess’s massive tongues retracted with their lips shutting them in. With one big gulp from both, the hundreds of crystals and the many hopeless human specks were washed down the dark abyss of their throats, never to see the light of day again. “Mmmmmm, so good! What’s next on the list Fauna?” Ina asked. She felt like this particular bag of Pop Rocks had a bit of a strange taste to it, one she never remembered tasting in Pop Rocks before, but didn’t think much of it. “Well, next up we have… boba tea!” Fauna happily announced, picking up the two clear plastic cups and handing one to her stream partner. This time, she decided to turn things up a notch. Opting not to hide just a small group of individual humans inside this time, but entire planets. In fact, all the boba balls inside both cups were replaced entirely with shrunken Earth replicas. Each planet carrying billions of inhabitants, sitting at the bottom of each cup and surrounded in a murky brown liquid.




Fauna was confident Ina wouldn’t be able to tell the difference at all unless she looked hard enough. She was more concerned about Ina catching on from the taste and hardness of the planets. But if she failed to notice the taste of humans inside her rock candy, then perhaps she wouldn’t notice a cup full of shrunken planets. Spawning entire planets like that took some more time, so Fauna worked her magic while the two of them were sitting still with the Pop Rocks on their tongues. Plus she had to add a clear barrier around each planet, so they wouldn’t immediately drown in the tea. Although the barriers were still weak enough to be easily broken down by hers and Ina’s stomach acid.




Siiiiiiippppppp!!! “Mmmmmm!” Ina wasted no time taking her first sip as soon as she grabbed her cup, making sure to lean up next to the microphone for their viewers to hear. As expected, the populations of the trapped planets were in complete disarray. They were all trapped in the murky liquid, covered in complete darkness. Only the planets resting against the edge of the cup could get some amount of light, but it didn’t give them much relief. Nothing happened for a moment, until suddenly a large vacuum appeared in the center of the cup. A large black tube was positioned in the center, nearly touching the bottom. And suddenly, great force began pulling large volumes of the liquid into the opening at the bottom, taking quite a few planets with it. The planets’ inhabitants were so microscopic, that they couldn’t even begin to comprehend what was happening to them. All they knew for sure was that they were stuck inside an endless mass of a murky brown fluid, with a mysterious force covering their planets that was keeping the fluid in but also preventing any spacecraft from leaving. Then at random times, a large vacuum would keep appearing, pulling many planets away with such speed and force up the black tube. 




Nobody was able to see anything, as there was complete darkness everywhere they went. Inside the liquid, up the tube, into the girl’s mouths and down their throat, where they would finally meet their end inside the stomach, without ever having a clue as to what was happening. With each sip the girls took, tens of billions of lives were gone in a second. And this time, none of the people’s screams and cries could remotely be heard. To Ina and the rest of the viewers, nothing about the tea seemed out of the ordinary whatsoever as comments complimenting how cute and relaxing their sipping noises sounded continuously flew by. That was, until Ina decided to take a bite on one of the “balls”. 




CRUNCH!!!




Moving one of the planets over to the back of her teeth with her tongue, Ina took a quick bite expecting the soft squishy texture that boba balls usually had. Resting on her bottom teeth, her jaw shut closed, pressing the planet against her top teeth with immense force, shattering it completely into small chunks and dust before the inhabitants even knew what hit them. “Ahh! What was that?” Ina asked herself in her head. The chat was just as confused, with most of the comments now asking the same question. “I thought the balls inside were supposed to be squishy?” “Yeah, what was that?” “Is there like candy or something in that tea?” Ina assumed the same thing, that perhaps maybe Fauna put some hard candy inside the tea as a surprise. And not wanting to disrupt the stream, assuming this was part of the plan, she decided to stay quiet and swallow the remains of the “candy”. It wasn’t that tough anyway, as the “candy” completely shattered with only one bite. Plus it didn’t taste all that bad either, so Ina continued sipping, acting like nothing had happened. Fauna heard the crunch as well, and nervously looked over at Ina to see how she would react. 




Thankfully, she just swallowed and continued sipping, not saying a word. Fauna took a small sigh of relief and continued sipping on her drink as well. “Whew, that was kind of close!” She thought to herself. A few more minutes had passed, and the girls finished their tea. Tossing their now empty cups into the trashcan by the desk, Fauna prepared their next activity. “Hope you all enjoyed that!” She whispered into the mic for her viewers. “Next up, I brought some gum for us to chew on!” Fauna held two freshly unwrapped strips of chewing gum, handing one over to Ina. For the “special ingredient” this time, Fauna created a large stretch of landmass on top of each strip. Each mass had the surface area and human population of an entire continent. Not nearly as big as an entire planet, but still big enough to hold many cities and a population of almost half a billion people. The landmasses were a mixture of forests, mountains and plains along with many highly developed cities. They were both created to fit the dimensions of the gum strips, and since the gum happened to be a green mint flavor, they blended in well enough. 




Once again, another large cluster of microscopic humans looked up from the streets and inside the buildings of their cities to see the incomprehensibly massive open maw of a titanic goddess approaching them. Both girl’s overpowering humid tea-scented breath covered the entire land masses as the gum strips entered their open mouths. All anyone could do was scream and panic, running anywhere they could that seemed safe as darkness began spreading across the cities the deeper the strips went into their mouths. The last thing most people saw during their hopeless escape was a row of asteroid sized teeth falling down on top of them. 




CRUNCH!!! BOOOOOM!!! 




And with the simple act of taking their first bit of the gum, the vast majority of cities on each strip were crushed completely, their debris being pressed into the surface of the gum. Any remote surviving buildings and citizens were soon wiped out as the girls continued chewing, softening the gum up with their saliva and rolling it around inside their mouths. Any remains of the cities and greenery were chewed up, rolled up and pressed into the sticky chewy mass. 




Chew, chew, chew… 




The girls stayed quiet as they brought their mouths close to the mic, letting their viewers enjoy the sounds of their chewing while letting out an occasional “Mmmmmm!” or giggle. The cities and people were small enough that not only were they unable to be heard, but Ina never felt any crunchiness. This time around, Fauna had absolutely no fear of Ina or their viewers catching on. She watched the chat with amusement, enjoying all the comments from the viewers who enjoyed the sounds and were completely unaware of the millions their oshis had just crushed and slaughtered. After only a few minutes, they were both ready to move on, spitting out their chewed up wads of gum with the mangled remains of tiny human civilizations stuck inside them into the trash can by Fauna’s desk. “Alright Ina, I’ve got one last thing planned for us today!” She quietly whispered to her partner. “Aww, last one already? I was having so much fun!” Ina replied back. The chat also expressed their disappointment that the stream was coming to an end, but excited to see what the last activity would be. 




“Well as idols, you know it’s important to always keep ourselves clean…” Fauna spoke as she reached over to pick up a tiny plastic box. “So how about we do a little ear cleaning Ina!” She continued speaking as she opened the box up, revealing the contents inside: a pair of q-tips. Except these were a special kind. Fauna picked one up for herself, and handed the other one to Ina, who noticed the oddity of these q-tips right away. “Wait, the tips are blue? Interesting, I’ve never seen that before. What kind of q-tips are these Fauna?” She curiously asked. The real reason why was because these tips had the cotton balls on the ends replaced with more tiny Earth clones. But of course, Fauna didn’t reveal that to Ina. “Oh, well these are a new special kind that I found. They’re supposed to be more effective at cleaning ears and feel more comfortable as well!” She answered, trying to hold back her laughter from not only the ridiculous cover story, but also from the thought of the humiliating end those billions of specs were about to meet. 




The chat seemed just as confused as Ina, but both didn’t question it any further and were eager to get things started. Fauna and Ina both leaned their heads close to the mic, tilting their ears towards it as they raised their q-tips up and began sliding them inside. The girls have kept their ears relatively clean over the years, as they took great care in keeping their whole bodies clean. However a good amount of wax had still built up inside both their ears since they were last cleaned. Billions of people looked around in fear and confusion at their sudden new surroundings. The inhabitants of the continents at the tip of the planets watched as they approached a massive cave entrance, one so large that the planet could easily fit inside it. Darkness enveloped everything once the planet had passed through the entrance, and millions could only watch in fear as they entered deeper into this unfathomably large endless black tunnel.  




The walls were a tan fleshy color, and giant mounds of a thick yellow mass could be seen stuck all over the floor and walls. Once Ina and Fauna both got their q-tips about half way into their ear canal, they began to rub the tips against the walls, trying to pick up as much earwax as possible and also make as many sounds as possible for their viewers to enjoy. For the first moments, the people of each planet just watched in awe at their surroundings, not yet in a state of panic but still nervous and confused about what was happening. Those living on the planet’s tip inside Ina’s ear watched in horror as the mysterious force that was moving them suddenly tilted the planet downwards towards the floor, aiming them at a large clump of the yellow substance. 




SQUISH!!!! RUUUUUUUMBLE!!!




The substance was much softer than it looked as the planet pushed into it, one third of the entire planet disappearing inside. A loud rumbling and shaking moved across the rest of the planet once it made contact, and once again as it began to move sideways, dragging against the cave wall. The giant yellow mound stook to the planet as it moved, removing it from its spot on the floor. But now the surviving population on the left side of the planet looked up to see them approaching another yellow mound that was sticking to the wall just above them. More trampling occurred as the side of the planet was pushed into it, this yellow mound also sticking to the planet as they moved again. Realizing the pattern, the remaining 20% panicked and screamed out for help, but it was only a second later before they were also buried in another giant sticky yellow mountain. The girls both thoroughly twisted their q-tips and moved them in circles around their ear canals, taking their time to make sure they were thoroughly clean and letting chat enjoy the sounds. Once they felt satisfied enough, the girls took their q-tips out to trash them. “Eww, I didn’t think my ears were that dirty!” Fauna chuckled as she took a moment to observe her q-tip. The planet’s surface was completely torn apart and almost entirely covered in yellow wax, to a point that almost no blue or green was visible anymore. “Haha, I know right? But that feels so much better now!” Ina replied as she giggled along with Fauna. Feeling satisfied, they both tossed their tips into the trash. 




“That was a lot of fun Fauna, thanks for inviting me to do this!” Ina whispered excitedly to Fauna as they began wrapping up the stream. “You’re welcome! I loved having you on! We should do this more often!” “ We should! And I hope you all enjoyed it!” Ina now spoke to the chat, which went flying with comments about how fun the stream was and wishing the girls goodbye. “Bye everyone! I hope to see you all again on my Minecraft stream tomorrow!” Ina spoke as Fauna spoke her goodbyes as well and shut the stream off. “Uuuuuu, I can’t believe I got away with that!” Fauna spoke to herself once Ina left, reminiscing about how fun and hilarious it was seeing all those humans perish inside Ina’s mouth and ears without her ever catching on.  

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.



Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;



Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana



Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com



Deviantart: www.deviantart.com/questathana



Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana



Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...



Twitch: www.twitch.tv/questathana



Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C



New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3



My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations



Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.