- Text Size +

“I’ve got you now!” yelled the witch, standing from her throne. Her silver staff was raised high. “Cast! Such a small, insignificant girl will—“

The heroine braced for the spell, feet shifting before locking.

…the spell then exploded in a green blink. Smoke bubbled, rising.

Where the witch had been standing was now a pile of clothes.

The heroine, blinking, stashed her sword. Shuffling closer to the fabric, she witnessed a slight shape wiggling through it. Seconds later, the thing appeared, the tiny witch, as young and pretty as the heroine, looking like a critter escaping a trap.

And the heroine, more prominent than a slender mountain, gazed with a smiling face that could fill a crater. “Well…”

“N-NO! Damn it!” The witch squeaked. “I messed up the casting again! G-Get away! Let me at my staff, and—“

Finger pinched the witch, yanking her to the sky; the heroine’s head was as big as a cloud.

“You will be doing nothing, little witch.” The heroine’s face was predatory. “You’re mine. And I’m sure the world wouldn’t care if you were a red stain on my shoe.”

The witch went cold. She was barely in her twenties and with bright red hair. “W-What… d-do y-you mean to do with me?”

“Weeeeell, luckily for you… I have something of a thing for naughty women.” The not-so-short elf covered her giggling mouth. Her eyes then narrowed upon the witch. She moved her hand to reveal her licked lips. “And I don’t mind tending to you while you’re at… this size.”

With laughter, the elf brought the lady in, pink lips obliterating the tiny, sealing against her. Once the tiny disappeared inside the kiss, she was planted, free only once the mouth pulled back. The hand was then drawn back to her modest chest.

“I was little to you before, was I?” The heroine chuckled. “I have a feeling that might not be the case anymore. In fact…”

She pulled the witch against her chest, who sank into the fabric to the flesh beneath, not amounting much against it. The witch was once a queen. And now? Was she a toy to be used by some lonely small elf girl? The witch wiggled, struggling. Her swinging arms and legs beat upon the hill of dumb fat.

“What’s that? Taken issue against my breast, have you?” the heroine laughed. “Here. Let me put you in a place where all that squirming will do me a fancy.” Sticking out her hips, the heroine fetched another hand down, pulling out the bands of her underwear and skirt. “Never thought I’d see someone like you getting inside my panties—but I can work with this.”

“W-Wait WHAT?” The witch looked below from the pinched, descending fingers. Beneath was the tightly-opened place of the heroine’s crotch. White panties sloped, while on the other side, smooth and pale skin coated the elf’s groin.

It was a gentle, delicate place crafted by nature.

It was innocent and fertile, developing.

And it existed on such a girl.

“N-No, wait!” the witch cried, descending past a vault-sized belly button. The fingers holding her lowered at a fast but natural speed. It was like a kid feeding food into a cage. “I’m straight! You can’t just put me with your—“

The fingers lowered her inside the pulled band, depositing her onto the panties’ white curve. Stroking the witch with a fingertip, the hand started to raise, the place beginning to close, darkening. Soon the band lurched to the giantess’s waist.

All sealed and concealed.

“What were you saying, pussy slave?” confidently asked the elf, whose hips were stuck out, gazing at her crotch. “Because like it or not, you belong to me, and your home forever shall be there. Think about escaping? I’ll find you… and just throw you back down behind my belt.”

Chuckles.

“It doesn’t matter who sees. If you crawl out of my band or sneak down my leg. I’ll find you. Pick you up. Pull out my panties and not let you decide which end you’ll be within.” A hand settled against the place. It stroked the witch—through the fabric—into the massive pussy. “You belong to my hips now. Forced to be with them. Keeping me forever company.”

The elf then turned.

“Much fun is in store for us.”

Another rub.

“Just make sure you keep working on my clit nicely.”