- Text Size +

Note: This contains some minor spoilers for the Camelot Singularity of Fate Grand Order. 



“I do not care for you mortals. I have always been a powerful goddess and my powers have only gone up to become practically limitless since then. However, I grow bored with my current size and would like to have some enjoyment. This would be at the expense of you all, as that is all you are good for.” These words were kept inside the head of the one who thought it, Goddess Rhongomyniad also known as The Lion King. She was once just the form of Artoria Pendragon and although she still kept the appearance of that woman, she had grown to be an omnipotent sort of being truly fit to be the only one worthy of having the title of a goddess. 



She did not decide to speak those words as she was the most powerful creature in the universe and figured everything else was not worthy enough for her words, so she merely thought them instead. Rhongomyniad had not spoken out loud in quite a long time, but everyone in her reality knew of her existence and continue to acknowledge her in their ways up to this day. The goddess was big enough for entire galaxies to simply be specks like sand individually under her notice unless she so desired to pay attention to them for amusement. Sometimes she even clumped together with the galaxies like sand on the beach if she wanted to go for a walk and feel the crunch of those clusters exploding under her boots. She could simply relive her boredom with her powers but always decided against doing so as she felt she would lose her identity if she became too attached to her abilities. 



The Lion King had gotten to have fun with galaxies and the inhabitants they usually contained in countless numbers in a countless number of ways. She would alter it slightly or the whole collection of stars to planets in a variety of changes whether significantly different or relatively similar. She had quite a fascination with the Earth and those intelligent enough for her liking, that lived inside of that world. For those reasons, she often replicated what happened with humans, the environment, their recreational activities, and more to other places and sometimes to the universe at large. This meant the planets often had versions of humanity that usually ranged from different people it contained and it belonging to different periods and technological states in time.



One of her favorite planets was one she decided to visit personally now so she decides to change what she had been doing up by actually shrinking herself to her smallest possible size. Not being completely omnipotent meant one of the few actions she was limited by was the size limit she could shrink from being. However, the Lion King learned to not mind this size as it was small enough for her desired interaction and she could find workarounds if she wanted to interact even more using her powers. The villagers she would be visiting were aware of Rhongomyniad and her power. The inhabitants of that place expected to be judged by the goddess’ spear but found themselves to be crushed by a different silver mass instead of a cold-sounding, ever-present chuckle surrounding them.



This was just the one Lancer using her finger and the middle covering to poke the village and wriggling her fingers to annihilate the rest of it. Even though the deity finally made sounds with her mouth after such a long time, it was only a laugh that she forced everyone in that village to hear moments before their destruction. At her size, just one of her covered toes was as big as the destroyed community and this being of course extremely small for her compared to her usual height. The fact that she could still cause deaths so easily with her smallest size with just her fingers and no other powers needed, their pathetic demises were music to her ears. However, she became bored again soon after having this not so different than the reactions she often gets no matter her size. 



The Lion King slowly removed her shoes but kept her socks on her feet. She took a step forward as the remains of the village luckily survived her finger at first, was not lucky for long as it was all soon destroyed from just her big toe still under the nylons she wore. Gudao the once master of Chaldea that tried to stop her had one version of himself in the universe and the reason for his enemy’s visit was for him to be toyed with by the goddess. He thought he was lucky that he somehow was the one survivor from the village, by getting stuck surprisingly safely between the fibers of the gigantic sock. Noticing there was one survivor, the deity talked like she had this all planned out with words finally coming out of her mouth. 



What she had decided to say was “Your defiance is annoying like a pebble in my boot if you were as huge and powerful as one, that is.” Rhongomyniad wanted to interact with him even more up close so she removed him from reality briefly and trapped him in an empty spot in her mind momentarily. After doing so, she would make an avatar of herself at two hundred meters tall and make this master appears on top of her avatar’s hand for her to hold. The goddess transferred most of her attention to her avatar like that was the real her even if it technically was not. Next, she took the human inside her hand and rubbed him hard against his socked foot. 



This sock had the remains of the village she destroyed including the corpses and all the senses that went with such leftovers. This would have been hell for the mortal if the pressure was not so hard so fast as to reduce him to just another smear on the socked foot. He is soon healed by this powerful one back to how he was moments before only for her to toy with him some more. This was a sort of revenge scenario she had that she wanted to try against him and for that reason, she felt it was worth her time and energy to talk as it was for her amusement. She continued by saying “Is it just me or have you somehow gotten weaker than our last one-on-one meeting I’m not even talking about my strength right now. You are so weak that I am almost annoyed I can hardly restrain the strength of my own.”



He continued to die and die again through different methods. Such ways included being choked in various ways from her massive hands or feet on his throat to the lack of air while being in other incredibly tight spaces. After being killed a few more tunes, The Lion King managed to easily control her strength enough to rub Gudao along her socked foot while overriding his soul to make him desire this particular footwear more than anything else. This self-proclaimed master tried to withhold the urge to do a particular activity relating to the goddess’ socks but it was too much for him to bear. Suddenly, he could not hold it in anymore and he started to hump that article of clothing continuously with an increasing speed as he did so.



This kept going until he eventually climaxed, with Rhongomyniad removing all the fluids that came out as instant as when it did. With a push of her toes as a sort of footjob on his privates, it was too much pressure for him to take so he once again died with a somewhat quiet to her pop. Once again he was revived to experience further torment with the first being verbal as he heard the all-powerful one turn and scoff at his predicament. She then started to talk once again as she said sarcastically  “Oh Master!~ How am I supposed to serve you to the best of my ability if you are so pathetic to die by me simply attempting to sexually please you?”



She then started to laugh at his predicament further proving that she meant nothing nice with what she was doing to him. The omnipotent goddess would then further milk him with the same body parts of her toes but this time goes slightly more gently so he would feel a moment of pleasure before once again experiencing the pain of death. This would continue for a while as he was revived shortly after only to die yet again and so on. Eventually, The Lion King decided to once again metaphorically mix it up as she took him out of her mind back to where he was in reality and restored her size closer to its true size with it now being what one would most likely describe as planetary. She also restored the damage done to the world Gudao currently was in and the soul he possessed.



Since nothing he said or did seem to convince this divine being even in the slightest, he decided to summon the one most treasured servant that he had brought with him as a last resort of protection. This servant was named Astolfo with his role being called The Rider of Black. Although he looked feminine with his girlish clothes, face, and almost every part of him being that way, he no doubt identified himself as male. There was yet another part of him that made it ever so obvious that he was most likely that way which would become increasingly more so extremely soon from now. As the femboy got on his giant eagle to ride into combat against Rhongomyniad, they would both quickly freeze in place by her power.



The Lion King found Astolfo to look quite adorable and decided to have some fun with him. She teleported him off his mount into space and allowed him to survive there easily before growing him to almost the same size as herself. Once doing so, she unfroze him in place and waited a bit impatiently to see his reaction to this changed situation. He was about to attack this omnipotent entity in the hopes of stopping her, but in the middle of the attack, she altered her soul similar to how she had done his master’s a bit before. However, the desire she gave him was for being playfully sadistic as she quickly corrupted him with thoughts that went along with that. 



Of course, this would cause The Rider of Black to shortly stop his attack by his own will before he even made contact with what would have been his enemy. Instead of trying to stop Rhongomyniad anymore, he had instantly become close to her and listened to the telepathic instructions he received from her while barely questioning them. There was still a substantial part of him that wanted to stop what he considered to be this madness that the goddess seemed to want which was why he even asked her questions. Astolfo would not be able to stop what he would do next but he was able to hopefully at least protect the person he held dear to him. He used all the effort that aspect of himself could muster to talk out loud by saying  “Master run!” 



The sound of his speech itself did a lot of damage to the planet as unlike The Lion King, he did not possess telepathy himself so he could not communicate that idea without causing such destruction. This only got much worse as his boot hovered over his entire home planet known as Earth before crashing down on the surface of it. The amount of death that happened to the inhabitants was in the billions but still, a substantial portion of the world remained untouched. Somehow with what little of this feeling he had, the feminine male managed to slightly redirect his step to be away from his master. This worked somewhat successfully as Gudao was still alive with minimal injuries. 



However, the worst was yet to come as the omnipotent one would then forcefully remove some of his clothes which exposed his penis to what was left of the population. Rhongomyniad would quickly stop doing that to put that plan on hold, as she used her powers to control and enhance the waters before her like she was some kind of elemental mage grown to cosmic size. She simply did this to clean the footwear she was wearing as she felt they had gotten a bit too dirty during the mayhem she was committing. Then she sent the muddy waters down carefully back to the world it had come from. Of course, the goddess could have just cleaned her footwear with her almighty power but figured it was much more fun to do it this way.



She proceed to look down to see the reactions of the population as they now saw their main supply of water seemingly everywhere was contaminated. This would not be their main concern for long though as they soon realized they would not have much time alive to consume this gross liquid. One reason The Lion King did this was that she wanted her recently cleaned socks to be used to maximize the upcoming satisfaction of her newly made lover who went by Astolfo. This Rider of Black would soon receive a kind of footjob on his crotch by Lancer’s right sock who was currently into this sexual act. Rhongomyniad had a naughty objective to this too which soon became clear as the femboy’s privates were currently facing his homeworld of Earth. 



The colossal, young man realized as soon almost as fast as most of those before him that if he had an ejaculation, everything and everyone he knew would cease to be. This feminine male tried to withhold himself from releasing himself upon his home, using all the willpower that he had to do so. Astolfo’s will was great but the goddess’ power was far greater. She could do whatever she wanted to cause her new companion to unleash his seed upon the planet but decided that simply using mind control would be too easy and not a fun enough way to do so. Instead, she had a sort of internal compromise that was just amusing enough without delaying what would come next for that much longer. 



Rhongomyniad slowly and carefully enhanced the pleasure she was giving like she had a divine touch with her feet involved in a sexual act. In truth, that was exactly what was going on as he continued to try to resist. Not much more time later, the male could not hold it in anymore and ended up letting loose his deadly and destructive cum upon the Earth. The remaining population was quickly wiped out in its entirety as everyone there either drowned, melted, or lived long enough to be absorbed by the ginormous and wormlike monsters that these sperm would be described as. The now powerless Gudao could only watch in utter terror as the apocalypse was happening right before him.



The once-master saw the cataclysmic event approaching his location, thinking his life was finally over as it all seemed to flash before his eyes. Then the monstrosities arrived and he felt the pain of dying, but for some reason, it did not seem to ever stop. This was unlike the quick ends he watched the others have, as he figured that this cruel, omnipotent entity must have cursed him to a life without the sweet release of death. He felt himself dying in the various ways the rest of humanity had as his body even fully regenerated whenever it got destroyed. After he lost track of the number of times his body seemed to pass away, he managed to look up and see Astolfo and Rhongomyniad's covered feet hovering over the planet. 



This view did not last long as that couple quickly crushed the remnants of his now-painted white world. All that remained alongside him were numerous amounts of differently-sized pieces of molten rock largely extinguished by the ocean of cum around it. He was telekinetically grabbed and brought between the duo as the goddess mentally decided in just a couple of moments what his lasting judgment should finally be. Before that would be done she strongly commanded Astolfo to do what she wanted, with a whisper in his ear for this punishment would not be interrupted anytime soon by his will. Guado correctly had a feeling that this upcoming act would not be quick as he gulped in fear.



The two planetary beings loomed over this once master with the same kind of hungry looks a predator would have when toying with their prey. An appropriate end following her line of logic up to now of having a footjob streak of various kinds to her was to commit this sexual act for one final time. This action was done by both The Lion King and her lover, with some important detailed direction from herself.  The act was once again done with such extreme precision in an attempt to destroy Guado’s body fully from being crushed under all that weight. That ended up being somewhat fulfilled, but he still ended up having to be revived constantly because she did not think to put into consternation the sheer intensity of the footjob itself.



The intensity itself was the sole cause of his destruction. Rhongomyniad would soon fix her error and cause a cycle of repeated and uninterrupted overwhelming pleasure with no conclusion to come anytime soon. However, just like how a story can seem to never have an ending so can something that seems to go on forever can have a sudden change as the one in charge decides to do something else…The End, Perhaps?

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.


(Writing Commission Prices Increase In September 2023! Get Them Beforehand If You Want Them!!!)