- Text Size +

Warning: this story contains giantess content such as city destruction, barefoot crushing, armpit crushing, panty crushing, urination, vore, and masturbation. Do not read further if you dislike any of that.





Kureiji Ollie, the cute zombie idol of Hololive, was just finishing up inside the hotel room her EN juniors were supposed to be arriving in at any minute now. This was a long time in the planning, but it would be well worth it. Learning the ability to bring entire civilizations and worlds from other universes over here at a shrunken size was probably the best thing she had ever done, but far from the most difficult part of this plan. First she had to get to the hotel early and gain access to their room without the girls’ knowledge. Planting the hidden cameras proved to be even more of a pain, but she was able to set them all up in time. The last step was transporting all the shrunken civilizations around the room, making sure to place them in spots that she was sure the girls would walk over and interact with without noticing. Plenty of cities and countries were placed on the floor of course, and small enough that they shouldn’t be too noticeable. A large continent full of cities left floating inside the bathroom toilet, a few cities placed inside the shower, tiny planets placed on the food she left sitting out on the kitchen counter for the girls when they arrived, and so on. 



Ollie had also booked a room next door to hide in once they arrived, and as soon as she made sure everything was set, she rushed out and headed next door. “Whew! All done, and still with some time to spare!” She told herself as soon as she got inside. She checked the time on her phone and sure enough, the other girls weren’t due to arrive for another 20 minutes. Now that she had some spare time, Ollie had been dying to use the new ability she learned to have some fun with a few shrunken civilizations herself. On the coffee table sitting in front of the couch, the entire top surface was covered with a huge combination of shrunken landmasses combined together to create one big landmass, filled with hundreds of cities separated by vast fields of grass, mountains and lakes. It looked like a huge map sitting on top of the table, a very realistic looking map complete with clouds floating above it and tiny commercial planes flying from city to city. “Woah! It looks so real…” Ollie spoke out loud, amazed at what she saw. “It would almost be a shame to ruin it… oh well!” 



Although the shrunken landmass was impressive, it did not stop her from wanting to play with it. Besides, she could always bring in more. She began by taking her shoes off, starting with the laced black shoe on her right foot and tossing it on the floor. Next she removed the smaller red shoe on her left foot, leaving both her feet bare and exposed to the open air. She was about to drop her left shoe on the floor as well, when a sudden idea hit her. “Oh hey, do you guys mind holding this for me?” She suddenly asked while turning back to face the landmass, still holding her shoe in her hand. She brought the shoe down and placed it sideways in the center of it, crushing a few cities already. “Thanks guys! I hope it's not too smelly!” She spoke in a cheery voice. Although she knew full well that as a zombie, her feet had a much stronger smell than a normal girl’s feet. And compared to how enormous her shoe was to these microscopic people, she could only imagine how horrible it was to them. A smirk lit up her face as she stared down at her shoe sitting on the landmass, imagining how much they were all suffering from the intense scent. 



The thoughts began to turn her on, and she wanted to keep going. After her shoes had been removed, Ollie went ahead and slipped off her dress, also dropping it on the floor. She stood in her hotel room completely naked, sanding very tall over the coffee table which only reached up to her knees. To the people, she looked like an omnipotent goddess towering over them, a goddess of death more like given her zombie-girl appearance. “Alright, let's get started!” Ollie exclaimed as she moved over to the end of the table facing away from the couch, and got down on her knees, her thighs and pussy now hanging right above the corner of the table. A large city sat at that very corner, where they got the best and closest view of Ollie’s plump gray colored vulva positioned tightly in between her juicy thighs, thighs thick and powerful enough that they already ripped a perfectly good pair of her shorts in the past. Her crotch loomed right above their heads, and being so close to the landmass, the warmth of her body heat already caused clouds to begin forming around it. Ollie’s vulva alone had a bigger surface area than the entire city sitting on the corner, and massive confusion and panic set in almost immediately. She could only imagine how frightened they must be, and that just made her hornier. Gradually her labia began to blush a light red, as the inside of her vagina began to moisten and drops of the clear juices could be seen starting to leak out. Ollie firmly grabbed each side of the table with her hands, then slowly lowered her body down. 



SQUISH!!! 



THUUUUUUD!!!



Her puffy vulva made contact with the table, completely crushing the entire corner city. The contact made a huge tremor for the landmass that spread through the entire table, and every person in every city witnessed the huge zombie puss crush one of their largest cities beneath it. The contact sent a rush of excitement through Ollie’s body, and she let out a light moan. Even just a small sound escaping her mouth caused another tremor, though not quite as bad as the first. Her horniness only increased, causing her vagina to leak more and her clit to begin poking out from in between her labia. Clear juices flooded the crater where the city once sat, and Ollie’s clit was now fully hardened and stuck out all the way. “Mmmm, that felt good!” She spoke out loud. She then proceeded to move her waist back, her crotch sliding backwards before she slowly thrusted it back forwards. This time, a smaller town that sat close to the borders of the corner city was crushed completely against the giant pink bean that was her clitorus. “Hng!” Ollie let out a louder moan once she felt the stimulation of the small town being grinded against her clit, and her face now blushed a bright red. Again and again, she would bring her waist back and trust it forward again, causing massive tremors and grinding up a little more of the landmass each time, causing her juices to spread out more and flood the large crater in the ground caused by the bulldozing of her crotch. Then she suddenly stopped once she heard a notification sound from her phone, notifying that the door to the girls' room next door had been opened.



Kronii, Baelz and Mumei had finally arrived at the hotel after a long flight. It was early in the morning and they were all very tired. “Ugg finally, we made it.” Kronii said as she used their hotel key card to unlock the door. “Let's hurry up and get inside already, I’ve been wearing the same clothes all day!” Mumei complained. “Yeah hurry! I have to pee really bad!” Said Baelz. “Alright alright, it’s open now.” Kronii replied as she pushed the door open. The girls headed inside and took their shoes off, with Mumei heading to her bedroom to change and Baelz rushing straight to the bathroom, while Kronii headed to the kitchen. 



In the meantime, Ollie stood back up and picked up her phone, opening up the app for the hidden cameras and watched as the three headed inside and split up. “They’re here! Finally!” She cheered. It was time to get comfortable and watch the chaos unfold, so she headed over to the couch. She made sure to spawn another large landmass, this time right on top of the middle cushion of the couch for her to sit on. Stopping in front of the couch, she looked down at her new cushion top with a smirk on her face. “Alright guys, you’re up! Hope you’re all as comfy as you look!” Turning around so her butt was facing the cushion, she lowered her ass down while holding onto her phone with both hands. “Man you guys are lucky! My fans would die to be in your position right now!” The huge landmass, full of forests, mountains, lakes, and plenty of developed cities, was covered completely in the shadow of the zombie idol’s ass, and the millions of people could do nothing but scream in fear and confusion. The giant gray zombie butt lowered and lowered, until finally it touched the ground. 



KA-THUUUUUUUD!!!!!



RUMMMMMBLE!!!



Ollie fully sat down and immediately crushed over half of the land. Her soft heavy ass sank deep into the earth of the landmass and continued to sink further into the couch cushion itself. A good 70% of the entire land was crushed into nothing but dirt that now stuck to her butt. The surviving 30% sat in front of her crotch and in between her thighs, safe for the time being but the tremor caused by her sitting down caused untold destruction already and caused many buildings to shake and crumble. “Ahhhh… wow you guys do feel good to sit on!” After sitting, Ollie then lifted each leg up one at a time and rested the back of them on top of the coffee table in front of the couch, crushing a new part of the table landmass that hadn’t been touched yet. Both her feet soared high into the sky, and although the physical damage wasn’t major as only the bottom part of her legs and her ankles were crushing the ground, the smell of her feet would prove to be much more disastrous. 



As mentioned before, being a zombie causes Ollie’s body to carry a stronger smell than normal girls, and while she does make a good effort to keep herself clean often when she’s around other people, she new she’d be all by herself hidden inside her room today, and did not bother cleaning herself at all the night before. She knew her feet especially would be extremely smelly, given that they hadn't been cleaned and had been trapped inside her shoes all day as she walked around and sweated a bit. “Wow, and you guys are just as comfortable to rest my legs on! My feet aren’t too smelly right? I’m sure you all can handle it!” She said sarcastically with a big smirk on her face, knowing full well the microbe people were probably already suffering from the smell escaping from her shoe after placing it down before she even rested her massive feet on top of them. Now that she was comfortable, she held her phone sideways in her hands to watch her cute juniors cause even more destruction without them ever catching on. 



Baelz made a break straight for the bathroom, running down the hallway and decimating a few shrunken cities beneath her sweaty bare feet as she did. She reached the door, swinging it open as quickly as she slammed it shut once she was inside. She hurriedly pulled open the toilet lid before turning around to face away from it, pulling her pants down and plopping her butt onto the toilet seat. Ollie had placed an entire continent inside the toilet, filled with large developed cities all over it. Until now they had been stuck floating on the water and enclosed inside the darkness of the toilet bowl, not sure what to do before the lid suddenly swung open and light finally poured inside. But the opening was now covered with the presence of Bae’s massive soft butt lowering down and pressing firmly against the toilet seat, covering the continent in darkness once again and replacing their view with that of a soft vulva, slightly covered with her short red colored pubic hair, pressed tightly in between two giant asscheeks. Mass confusion set in and many people went into a panic when less then a second later a powerful stream of a hot golden liquid shot out from in between the lips of Bae’s labia after she let out a small grunt.



PSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!



RUMMMMMMMBLE!!!



A thunderous sound shook the entire continent as the golden stream shot down and hit the middle of the landmass, then moving forward as the pressure intensified, slicing through the ground and demolishing everything with the intense pressure of the stream alone. The steamy golden liquid spread out in huge tidal waves, flooding and breaking apart the entire continent in only a few seconds. What small chunks and debris that remained of the continent melted and dissolved due to the heat and acidity of the pee until there was nothing left. Bae had no idea she had just pissed on and dissolved an entire landmass full of millions of people, and just wiped her crotch with some toilet paper before flushing and standing back up, closing the lid and never once looking down at the carnage she had just caused. “Ahhhhhh man, I’ve been holding that in for hours!” She said to herself as she walked over to the sink. Due to a camera hidden right under the toilet seat, Ollie was able to watch the entire thing unfold. “Ahahaha wow, they got completely obliterated! I can’t imagine anything more humiliating!” She said while laughing, finding it to be pretty humorous but also a bit sexy as her crotch began to heat up again.



Kronii decided to head to the kitchen to get something to eat real quick while she waited for Bae to finish using the bathroom. She was pleasantly surprised to find a plate of bagels with a strawberry cream cheese spread on them waiting for her, not knowing Ollie was the one who prepared them, nor that she added a secret ingredient to add to the flavor: tiny planets that were sprinkled on top of each bagel, each planet hosting around 2-10 billion inhabitants. Not thinking much about it, Kronii headed over to the counter and grabbed a bagel from the plate, opening her mouth wide and preparing to take a bite. A few planets on the end of the bagel heading towards her mouth all had the same view. Her open mouth looked like a huge moist pink cave to them, big enough to possibly swallow their entire galaxy. Her huge tongue stuck out, which to the people of the planets looked like a giant pink alien monster who was the inhabitant of the cave they were heading towards. One drop of her saliva rolling down the walls of her cheeks could cover an entire planet. The stings of her saliva connecting from her tongue to the roof of her mouth could easily trap many planets in them like giant fly traps. But worst of all was her breath. The very warm and humid smelly air spilled out of her open mouth and fell onto the bagel, covering all the planets in its hot scent and humidity. 



Temperatures rose like crazy to a point the people couldn’t bare, but this horrid experience did not last long as once the tip of the bagel was inside her mouth, Kronii bit down. Three whole planets were on the tip that was bitten off, while the rest of them watched her galactic sized teeth chomp down with a deafening thud and sliced through the bagel like nothing, three entire planets suddenly disappearing into her mouth never to be seen again. Loud rumbling could be heard as Kronii chewed up the bagel piece, grinding up the three planets against her teeth before swallowing with an even louder gulp. The people of the remaining planets all screamed and cried out, but it was pointless. Kronii finished the rest of the bagel only a few moments later. She noticed Baelz exiting the bathroom soon after, and headed over to take her long awaited shower. 



Walking inside and closing the bathroom door, Kronii slipped her clothes off and slid open the glass door of the shower to step inside. A few lone cities were sitting on the tiles of the shower floor which naturally were crushed under her bare feet once she stepped inside. Ollie had a few cameras inside the shower alone, and marveled at Kronii’s sexy nude body as she stepped inside, witnessing the cities on the floor getting mercilessly crushed. Only two lone cities were left inside the shower now. One sat on the soap tray, while the other sat on top of the soap bar itself. Both watched the titanic naked Kronii step inside, observing her entire body complete with her two giant planet sized tits and the small patch of blue bushy pubic hair sitting right above her crotch. She turned to face the end of the shower where the handle sat and turned it on to get the water running. The two cities were now facing her sideways, and since the tray reached up to the height of her chest, their view was nearly completely obstructed by the side of her breast. The side of her fat plump breast along with her armpit was just about all they could see, and they were completely covered in her shadow. 



The people of the cities were ashamed to be staring at a naked woman, but were more afraid of what was going to happen to them. By the time the second city figured out they were sitting on top of a giant soap bar, it was too late. They all screamed as Kronii’s vast palm and long fingers reached out and carefully grabbed the bar, bringing it over to her body. Her armpits had gotten the most sweaty during the trip, so Kronii decided to start there. Holding the bottom of the soap in her right hand, she raised her left arm up to expose her sweaty armpit and brought the soap up, bringing the doomed city closer and closer to the stuffy moist surface of her armpit until the bar made contact, completely crushing the city against it and unable to hear the screams of the thousands of people that instantly died against her smelly armpit. Kronii just hummed to herself as she rubbed the soap bar up and down against her left armpit, before switching over to her right one. The city on the tray, the last surviving city in the shower, witnessed up close the entire event of their neighboring city getting crushed carelessly against the goddess’s armpit, being so close that some debris even flew off and fell on top of them. The survivors of the remaining city could only watch and scream in horror, but luckily they never met the same fate. 



Ollie had a camera positioned above the soap tray, and got just as good of a close up view of the whole event. “Hahaha oh man, I can’t imagine having your entire city crushed against an armpit! How gross, haha!” The surviving landmass on her couch, still sitting right in front of her pussy, noticed that it began to heat up as some drops of clear liquid also began to spill out from the crack, causing the air around them to get much hotter. Mass panic and screaming ensued as Ollie reached her right hand down, and slowly slipped two of her fingers into her vagina. Loud indecent squishing sounds could be heard and caused the cities to shake a bit.



As she waited for Kronii to finish using the shower, Mumei stood in her room and began to undress, desperate to at least get her dirty clothes off. “Ugg, I can’t believe I’ve been wearing these for an entire day!” She spoke quietly to herself. “My panties especially feel super gross.” Lone cities sat on the room of her floor once she walked in and were crushed under her smelly sweaty feet much like many of the other cities positioned around the hotel room. Her feet were visibly very sweaty, as well as covered with dirt, hair strands and sock lint stuck to her sole and between her toes. She stopped and stood in front of her bed, not realizing she was standing right next to another shrunken continent. This was one of the smaller continents in the hotel, but it was still a huge landmass with many cities built on it. The people of these cities panicked and screamed when her foot stopped right next to them. No part of the continent was crushed, but her foot was right up against them and they got a good view of it. Not to mention the stuffy smell was starting to waft over to them. Mumei first slipped off her shirt and threw it on top of her bed. Next she lifted her legs up to slip off her shorts, also leaving them on the bed. She then grabbed the waist of her solid black panties, pulling them down and letting them fall down to the floor. 



PLAP!!



THUUUUD!!!



The impact of her panties falling onto the floor caused a good sized tremor that shook the continent, but nothing too intense. The people became more and more terrified however, as Mumei bent down and lifted her legs up to grab and remove the panties, holding them up over to her side as she stood back up and finally released them. The panties fell down again, this time from a taller height and landed right on top of the continent. 



THUUUUUUUD!!!!



It was mass chaos. The pair of panties instantly crushed about 75% of the entire landmass on impact, leaving only a quarter of it still standing. And barely standing at that, as the impact of her panties landing caused massive tremors that caused many buildings to crumble. Now fully nude, Mumei climbed on top of her bed and laid down with her phone in her hand while she waited on Kronii, not at all knowing her panties had just crushed millions of people. Once the rumbling stopped, and with Mumei now laying still on her bed, the survivors stopped panicking for a moment to gather themselves and help whoever they could. For a minute, they thought it was over and that they’d be okay. They couldn’t comprehend that the massive alien object which fell down and crushed most of the continent was just a pair of a girl’s panties, panties that however she had been wearing for almost an entire day. The pair was still very warm, and that warmth was only amplified by the extreme difference in size. Very quickly did the intense hot air spread out and cover the remainder of the continent. But worse than the heat was the smell, the smell of Mumei’s butt and crotch that had gone unwashed for an entire day. The deadly atmosphere of her panties covered and overwhelmed the remaining cities in no time, suffocating the surviving people and extinguishing their lives one by one. After only 10-15 minutes later, that last few human lives were snuffed out. An entire continent with a couple hundred million inhabitants were all killed by Mumei’s panties alone.



From a camera placed on the leg under the bed, Ollie watched the panties disaster unfold in clear view. “Oh my gosh, her panties look so huge! Wow, they crushed nearly the entire thing haha! I can’t imagine how bad they must smell too!” Ollie’s joyful laughter was now turning into loud arousing moans as she continued to finger herself and picked up her speed. The pumping of her fingers got faster, the movement of which and the moans she made caused the remaining landmass to shake more intensely, and bigger globs of her pussy juice began spilling out, crushing and drowning entire cities. The last remaining humans didn’t know how much more they could take, until Ollie finally reached her climax. “Hng! Ahh!” And with that, a huge tsunami of clear juice sprayed out of her vagina, flooding and washing away the entire rest of the landmass while leaving a big stain on the couch cushion. “Oh… my God… that was amazing!” Ollie told herself while panting heavily, and placed her phone down to rest on the couch.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment with your thoughts on a potential sequel.


(Writing Commission Prices Increase In September 2023! Get Them Beforehand If You Want Them!!!)