- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The Traveler and highest regarded heroine of the current time, known as Lumine, was currently missing. Her usual, trusty, small, and flying companion known as Piamon had gathered all her female companions in the Knights of Favonius Headquarters located in Moonstadt for the sole purpose of looking for Lumine. While the male companions were out on some other mission. Paimon had told them all this in a letter that was recently sent which caused them to all gather here. These twenty-one members and their full names listed in alphabetical order were Amber, Barbara Pegg, Fischl von Luftschloss Narfidort, Ganyu, Hu Tao, Jean Gunnhildr, Kamisato Ayaka, Keqing, Klee, Kujou Sara, Mona Megistus, Naganohara Yoimiya, Ningguang, Noelle, Raiden Ei, Sangonomiya Kokomi, Sucrose, Xiangling, Yae Miko, Yanfei and Yun Jin. 



However, something peculiar which would be described as greatly strange was located in the certain large room that they were all gathered in beside Lisa’s somewhat noticeable absence. This was Paimon herself, as she now looked surprisingly tall and thick-bodied and not just compared to her usual self, but even to these same women among her. Virtually everyone around her gazed at this changed friend in varying degrees of shock for a brief moment or two. Yae Miko soon broke this silence with a snarky comment that should not have been surprised if one thought about the personality of the kitsune it was coming from. What she precisely said was “Are you sure your name is still Paimon and not something like Oppaimon?”



Practically everyone else mentally facepalmed after that statement with some doing it more literally on their physical bodies. However, Paimon and a few others, particularly the younger ones in the group, did not understand what it meant so they would mainly just be a bit confused and otherwise had no real problems with it. The inviter even though she did not fully understand it, enjoyed the sound of this nickname quite greatly. She began to respond to what Yae said, once again breaking the silence by saying something herself. What she said was “Calling Paimon the name Oppaimon instead as a sort of nickname with the friends here? Sounds great to Paimon… or should I say Oppaimon hehe.”



No one there dared to tell “Oppaimon” the truth about her new nickname as the day went on. After a moment of thought amongst the crowd, most figured it was better to remain blissful in her obliviousness. Their line of thinking was along the lines of keeping her happy as they figured that there was no real reason coming to mind for them to ruin that joy. This caused them all to call her by that same nickname picked for the rest of all their time there. However, this did not stop the jokes about her being the so-called “Emergency Food” as they ate her homemade cookies while she had her ramen, and they relaxed together. If anything, those signature jokes happened more often than usual while not going over Oppaimon’s head.



Some of these jokes said by the various guests in the building went along the lines of “Wow someone must be quite hungry for you to still be emergency food” said Klee. “Yeah, she’s more of a full-course meal now~” which was continued by Xiangling. “I guess we are dropping the emergency food label now in favor of… an emergency meal!” which was the last comment said by Amber after a few others that were not worth mentioning before Oppaimon decided to metaphorically butt in with some comments of her own. What she said was “For the last time Oppaimon is not emergency food or an emergency meal or whatever, ugh you know how to push Oppaimon’s buttons!”



As she lost her patience, her secrets were soon revealed in her own words as she said “Well, Oppaimon knows where the traveler went! The truth is that Oppaimon gave Lumine some homemade cookies with some newly discovered shrinking powder she was carrying on her.~ Yes, that same kind of cookies you were all eating!!!” Many were shocked in fear as the heroine’s devourer further explained herself until everyone there fully understood that was where her newfound size and thickness came from. As the shock started to wear off on the guests, they still refused to move much as some wanted to fully come up with the best plan they could, by both thinking more about their strategies and wanting to know the situation to the fullest.




Once these people were about to escape by examining what the tiny person eater was saying, it was far too late as they had already shrunk down to specklike sizes. They still tried to get away to the best of their ability but as their sizes become a lesser amount so did their speeds. This caused Oppaimon to quickly and carefully pick up each of her victims located in the room. She went to every last speck of person in the room and dropped them one by one in her largely unfinished meal among other toppings in her soup bowl known as ramen. Oppaimon made sure to drop each one on the noodles themselves as a sort of extra topping as she wanted to ensure they were probably still alive by not drowning or burning up in the broth.



The so-called full-course meal did this because she wanted to have the greatest effect of further growth in her assets so she thought swallowing them as she had to Lumine would do so. However while she did enjoy the growing aspect, the main reason she wanted to do this was the thought of them alive and squirming when devouring them whole, which excited her quite a bit. As she put her soon-to-be living food into her bowl, she occasionally glanced at them hopelessly failing to escape from it. She kept on doing this as her internal thoughts drifted away to the past, the present, and even the future regarding various aspects of her life that she wondered about. Once she had dropped the last guest in her dish, she was metaphorically ready to dig in.



One by one Oppaimon ate the shrunken human-covered noodles with her chopsticks, it being seemingly impossible for these specks to escape from her brutal executions. She thought the ramen was the best-tasting one she could ever remember having thanks to the living seasoning she added on top. This normal-sized person gazed down on these significantly smaller people like a deity acting upon their divine judgment as she watched them panic in place or hopelessly try to escape. Those that tried to escape all failed in various ways with some choosing to take the risk of drowning or burning to death rather than an almost total guarantee of being eaten alive. Of course, they mainly ended up bringing these consequences upon themselves.



However, a lucky few did manage to escape to a broth-free part of the bowl high enough and far away enough from the noodles to avoid being consumed. This was done by them finding a place in the bowl that was slightly uneven enough to provide them total safety for the time being. These uneven aspects were either done by how it was made not up to perfection or by slight cracks formed upon careless use. Either way, they would be mostly unnoticeable to someone fairly average-sized such as Oppaimon as she was having her meal. As she ate and ate, those alive struggled down her throat down to her stomach until they had little to no life at all left in them. 



Soon she finished the last remaining noodle in her dish having finished most of the toppings there already. She then stopped using her chopsticks for now, so she replaced them with a spoon to scoop up the rest of the broth and most of what remained inside of it more easily. Oppaimon having completed the ramen portion of her meal continued onto the soup aspect of it as she swallowed a few full spoonfuls of it. As she drank the liquid, the growth of her assets had already begun to be noticeable to her as the size of her bottom, breasts, and overall height increased together. She had become so large with it both feeling like her assets were spilling out and the fact that it even seemed to threaten to expand out of her seat. 



All of this affected the once companion greatly in another aspect, which involved greatly turning her on. Oppaimon’s growth was far from over especially concerning her height as she grew and grew until she hit the building’s ceiling with her head. Sure enough, she dropped her spoon but thankfully not her bowl out of sheer shock from her growing body and the feeling upon her head.  She did not realize her size would keep heading up as it did, but she still was not exactly upset about the situation before her in the slightest. Instead of reaching down to attempt to grab her now dirty utensil for her meal, she decided instead to finish her broth in one quick sip as she leaned the bowl to land the liquid directly in her mouth. 



With a swallow and barely a mess, just about half of what remained in the bowl was heading to her stomach. Only a few drops of liquid and a living speck had dripped down in doing this act, but that life ended up extinguishing due to the sheer height of the drop. She then heard the sound of the front door being opened and she once again almost dropped her bowl in surprise. Lisa had finally arrived at this headquarters after following her invention even though she had some errands to run beforehand, making her now officially quite late for the now-over gathering. After entering and staring at the now quite grown Paimon, this was all quite surreal for her as she stood silently for a few seconds doing just that.



Oppaimon decided to break the silence in a sense by slurping down what remained of her soup. This consisted of half of the broth she had started with and the last remaining shrunken person who had tried to stay alive at around the corner of the bowl. Realizing what she succeeded at, the biggest one in the room now felt quite accomplished in that act as if she had just beaten a hard-fought game or fight of sorts. Even though her so-called battle was far from over, she was seeming to have the advantage over virtually everyone as her finishing her meal and its contents fully had added all up together into one so-called explosive growth. This was quite pleasurable for her as she quickly grew and grew, until soon stopping at several miles high.



Lisa managed to successfully get to cover and remain in one piece for now but the same could not be said for the building she was just in. The Knights of Favonius Headquarters on the other hand as the place collapsed upon Oppaimon’s growing self, leaving it soon enough entirely in ruins. This destroyer did not feel the least bit sorry or upset for the destruction and death she was bringing, but instead only seemed to be happy for her new size. She proceeded to go on all fours like an animal to have a better look at the to her small city she was now towering over. After giving it a good look, she slowly and carefully dropped one of her breasts on the city’s walls. 



Even with all the effort going into not purposefully destroying those walls, they end up crumbling under the weight of that body part anyway as she said with her booming voice  “Haha, Oppaimon was trying not to do that but you are all just too weak~” Many who still were not killed by this living disaster had to cover their ears to avoid going deaf by the sheer volume of its voice that rang in their ears anyway. The colossal giant realized that her breasts were now actually quite full of milk which caused her to think of all the tasty dishes she had in Moonstadt. With her now in a devious mood, decided she should give something delicious back but not in the way most people would want. All she said as any sort of warning was “Here it comes!”



Just then Oppaimon stimulated her right nipple briefly as she sighed in pleasure from the sensation while having a good idea of what will be happening next. All of sudden, before she knew it a torrent of this white milky liquid started to escape from her chest. Soon enough practically the entire city was flooded as barely any of this milk was able to escape because Monstadt’s walls kept the substance from escaping. Many were drowning while most of the rest of the citizens were barely surviving either in or near the incredibly warm breast milk magnified by the sheer size. Lisa was by far the strongest one with the highest chance of stopping this terrible destroyer as by now the other mages in the city were no longer still alive.



This magic user had barely survived this as she recently escaped to one of the last few safely dry places in the city after being swept away by the hot flood. Now with seemingly nowhere left to go, she decided due to her great curiosity to further examine the breast milk. It did not take long for her to realize that this liquid was quite full of energy. This sort of power would not be compatible with those not skilled in the art of magic at all, so to most people, it will just act like how this fluid was expected to act. However, someone like Lisa who was practically a master of this art realized that it had great potential to easily enhance herself further to a great degree. 



Perhaps this power was due to what had caused Oppaimon’s growth or maybe it was due to what her huge size in itself had contained. Either way, the mage realized that drinking this milk willingly and choosing to have it react to herself with her magic ability as a sort of promotion would greatly benefit her. Lisa barely took a moment to think this over due to feeling like she did not have much of a choice as she carefully approached the fluid and started to slowly consume it. It felt a bit hot to drink quickly, but not nearly as it had before because she was not feeling too much breast milk at once. Soon enough, Lisa’s fairly intelligent theory turned out to come true as she shortly grew fast enough to catch up to this colossal creature in height.



This happened quite suddenly for Oppaimon as before she knew it, she was pushed down by the other similarly sized giant. The first huge being to grow was too surprised that someone followed her in size to be able to react quickly enough to stop Lisa’s attack. As the mage pinned down the one once-called emergency food, she started to strip down the devourer’s clothes until she had nothing worn at all on her body. The now naked so-called full-course meal was once again too surprised to be able to react but surprisingly enough seemed to be enjoying these advances. With the knowledge that no one around had any hope of stopping them, Lisa began to finger the other one’s now exposed privates. 



As she continued fingering she began to speak as well as she said “Oppaimon, I believe I heard that is what you call yourself now. I might as well get to the point and just ask you my question. So what I would like to ask, is what you want to be done to the entire world be what I am doing to you?” Meanwhile, the one being asked was overwhelmed with pleasure as she was enjoying every single moment of it. She did not want this sexual act to stop in the slightest as she still managed to her and understand what Lisa was saying to her. Oppaimon finally was able to slightly move up and down her head after a moment and then simply reply with one word in a sort of moan with that being “Yes!~”



The mage was seeing that the other one would not stop her, so she kept that same pointer finger in the other’s vagina. Then she started to suck on the similarly sized being’s left breast as she wanted to get another taste of the milk. Thankfully for Lisa’s sake, only a little bit of sucking got the breast milk flowing up into her mouth and down her throat. As the milk flowed down to the final destination of her stomach, she started to grow once again similar to how she did before. However, Oppaimon quickly noticed this and did not want to be undone by the other lady so she put her unoccupied nipple into her mouth and did a similar action as the woman pleasing her at the moment. 



She did this mainly because she wanted to see if her milk tasted extra especially great or anything, unsure if she would grow as well. Thankfully for the sake of both of them, for some reason they both ended up growing further together at a seemingly equal pace. Unfortunately for Monstadt on the other hand, it was rather quickly being crushed under the increasing weight of the duo. All the few remaining citizens could see were their bodies one naked and one clothed, and experienced all the overwhelming senses that came with being near them in such close vicinity. Eventually, these civilians were soon fully crushed to death along with the city they were residing in by that same couple of giants. 



Even with all these events occurring, nothing would stop Lisa’s constant pleasuring of Oppaimon as the other could only bare so much pleasure without reacting strongly to it. That reaction ended up coming soon enough as she lost focus on anything else and then orgasmed. Her cum was leaking out of her vagina causing yet another series of floods of a different variety to the surrounding areas. Of course, being so distracted would stop her from doing just about anything else including sucking up her milk. This meant that she would stop growing as the humongous mage on the other hand was not stopping in the slightest, having a significant advantage of size over the other.



Lisa took this opportunity to fully undress herself causing both of them to be fully exposed to everyone nearby regarding their nude bodies. As their dirty clothes were thrown causing devastation to the landscapes in various ways as they would forever litter the ground until this world was no more. The magic user was fully naked and felt herself growing in both size and now power as well. She then decided to activate a noticeable to her newly acquired power to keep herself secure while still sucking on Oppaimon’s nipple. She made it so that while the milk was coming towards her, powerful energy was heading through herself in the other direction into the body she was getting the milk from. 



This ability would override the magic growing potential contained in the milky liquid quite greatly making it so that it would only interact with and enhance Lisa’s power. This meant no one but she could grow by sucking on the substance besides herself including the producer of the fluid. Due to the fact, Oppaimon had not sucked as much of her milk due to her pause, she neither had the size nor power to counteract the changes happening to the liquid in her body. She tried to suck on her nipple once again but besides tasting the deliciousness of what was inside, seemingly nothing was happening to her anymore. The mage had appeared to win not just against most of the planet but against this giant as well.



Now with Oppaimon almost completely defenseless against the significantly bigger Lisa, the bigger one decided to take the other as her reward. Soon enough the so-called full-course meal was grabbed by the magic user tightly but still fairly careful about doing so. The countless powers coming towards the mage were all being registered into her head before too long as the use of her once-growing companion was obsolete. This is because she could grow without sucking any more milk and was practically all-powerful as well, so she considered going out of her way in drinking more of the substance was not worth the effort. However, she still did not want to permanently get rid of the one called emergency food as she felt a connection to her. 



Instead of simply destroying Oppaimon in one or more of several ways, Lisa decided to keep the other as a trophy that will be constantly pleasuring her for the foreseeable future. As for where the so-called titled dish of sorts would be held, she would be fittingly eaten by her. However instead of being devoured by the other’s huge mouth as one might expect, the one once titled as emergy food was consumed by the mage’s vagina as a simple snack after a noticeable smirk without needing to say a word for the other to know their place. Ironically enough the now Oppaimon once called Paimon was the one in danger, but at least for her sake, she would still be alive as a sort of pleasure-inducing sex toy. 



Lisa continued to finger herself with her living sex toy as she was not changing size consistently anymore due to having stopped drinking the magic milk. She briefly wondered for a moment if there was any way to return to her previous life with all her destroyed friends back at a normal size. Then she realized she could do practically anything now, so why shrink herself and make her life like how it was before? Sure her life before was far from being bad but it still would be worse than how it is now with endless possibilities. She could always make more friends and have more fun experiences as much as she wanted to do, even restricting her powers later if she desired to rely less on them. 



This mage was now far greater than just being a magic user, being a god now, or perhaps even being the God if she wanted to be. For now, she decided to simply enjoy the moment and not use her powers too much. Lisa felt her breasts as they felt relatively as full as Oppaimon’s was relatively speaking back when she was sucking the milk from the other one’s nipple. She decided to explore the rest of the world at her truly gigantic size as she went from city to city, giving the so-called gift of milk. This gift was more of a curse to the inhabitants of the cities that she delivered her milky liquid that flooded the landscapes of both the countryside and the towns nearby. 



As Lisa looked at the small sights and sounds, it was like she was having a world trip all at once at an unbelievable speed. After a little while, she metaphorically stopped to smell the roses as she explored the different cities up close. Not taking the time to truly differentiate the names and uniqueness of each town, she cared more about the certain reactions of each group and particular citizens in those locations. Seeing all of that up close certainly satisfied her for a little while as this goddess often used her powers to get an up-close view or even the own perspective of the civilians.  Of course, if this watching ever ended up getting dull she could always influence her victims to make it more exciting for her. 



That would end up happening quite a bit as well, as Lisa either used her words, power, or her own body to make the scenarios before her increasingly interesting. These would include simply talking about what was on her mind, threatening the inhabitants with an attack, or even giving them the order to do actions or build various structures. Now her powers often involved rebuilding the city or the people themselves in its entirety if she felt like she had destroyed them too soon. The goddess also used her powers to destroy the closest town to her with creative uses of attacks involving traditional magic attacks like elemental attacks. They continued to go all the way to ones so advanced that they had yet to be done before this moment such as telepathy. 



Now the use of the omnipotent one’s body was by far what she used most as a tool of destruction. This included not just her squirts of her milk as was discussed before, but other fluids and arguably even more direct forms of contact than a flood of her liquids. This included spitting in disgust and masturbating with herself and her Oppaimon sex toy until she came quite greatly once again. While the debatable more directly involved body part attacks included mainly crushing the city and surrounding land before her such as her breasts, butt, belly, back, thighs, crotch, face, hands, and feet. Even though Lisa kept her humanity for the most part, every once in a while, she choose to use her ability to come up with new ideas out of nowhere.



One of these ways of destruction that she thought of with her powers included licking and swallowing the ground which also had a living population as well. Sure she could have easily used telekinesis to put them right in her mouth to set down her throat and even tried doing so. However, it did not quite feel the same way she wanted it to, and would rather not alter her personality and tastes to make it more enjoyable for her. Instead of doing something like that, Lisa decided to alter how the ground itself for it to have tasted various sorts of foods that go great with the sentient meat. The goddess then ate and ate while sometimes mixing her meal with actual dishes, until she was quite full and would move on to her next fun activity.



Every once in a while when Lisa felt sick of her current size and wanted to have a different experience she would grow a significant amount, as for her the only way forward was up. Indeed she could have activated other such abilities like flight and tried them which she did occasionally. However, she much rather enjoyed watching the surrounding landscape seem to shrink before her as each of her actions toward it and its people were magnified once more. Eventually, she became so huge and destructive that most of the cities on the planet were in ruins as she could see the curvature of that entire world. Before commencing her final plan with her homeworld, she decided to bring back everything she killed and destroyed beforehand. 



Lisa started to straddle the world like she would a partner if they happened to be in the form of a gigantic sphere. That circular communion would also happen to be much more similar to something such as a medicine ball that one might sit on to exercise instead of a traditional definition of a person. The world was already starting to break apart in this act as the almost moss-like cities were seeming to disintegrate into dust that blew away in this motion. The rest of the planet faired not any better as the great forests fell in a similar matter as the oceans splashed all sorts of places nearby in a sort of series of tsunamis. Lava spewed out of the ground from its original magma form as well, burning everything close to where it was coming out.



This continued to happen as the goddess took it slow for her, but rather quickly for everyone else that was a part of her homeworld. She took her time in this act as the world rapidly degraded while enjoying every second of destroying it all for a brief few moments of pleasure. Her home would get destroyed and everyone there would die for her, but there was no moment of hesitation for Lisa if it was worth it. She figured that she could always break it all back again later if she truly wanted to but doubted that she would do anything like that another time in the foreseeable future. The omnipotent one steadily sped up to a not noticeable amount to her but increasingly obvious to everyone else nearby. 



Eventually, Lisa started to get bored of her sexual act not noticing the small to her amount of cum that spilled out of her vagina. The effects of this fluid were magnified to the population to an insane degree similar to how the goddess’ own body was amplified to a similar degree. As people were dying once again along with the destruction in various ways, the colossal beast decided it was around time for it to reach its climax in both senses of the word. She used her powers to rapidly shape the entire world with ease for it to be sort of pointy like a dildo might have been. Afterwards, she railed it into herself causing death to quickly arrive throughout the entire planet as it all fell apart inside of her while she orgasmed.



This object satisfied her briefly until it was no more, while the one who had been her growth companion stayed intact for more pleasure. As she masturbated with the living sexual pleasure toy, she also increased its size alongside her to not have trouble continuing to do so. She would go on doing this having fun with the lifeless planets around her, thinking about her time at her homeworld and its recent demise. Eventually, she would continue to grow and have more fun while spreading her fluids to various places her cum hitting the nearby sun, her liquid arousal burning hotter than the plasma and seeming to extinguish it. Even though Oppaimon indeed had a giant impact, Lisa’s own was far, far greater. 



Sources:


Grimes, Hannah. “12 Genshin Impact Characters Who Don't Deserve the Hate.” CBR, 21 Dec. 2022, https://www.cbr.com/genshin-impact-characters-dont-deserve-hate/#yae-miko. 

Chapter End Notes:


Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations


Feel free to comment thoughts for a potential sequel