- Text Size +

Jasmine was a woman with longish blond hair, bluish eyes, and slightly tan skin. Due to the cold season, she was dressed in long black pants, brown boots, a winter cap, and a light leopard print coat covering a shirt with words on it that she did not care to look at or remember what it said. She was feeling a bit hungry this afternoon so she wanted to order some fast food like she often did. This woman did not want to get out with the cold weather going on so arriving at the drive-through of a place she frequented, she pulled her car over to the intercom. She then made her order by saying  “one order of a burger with a side of shrunken men” without much thought. Next, she moved her car over to the pickup section after hearing a confirmation and got on her phone for a minute waiting for it to be ready. 



A man named Liam had woken up in a dark room helplessly trapped without a way to escape or even move that much. After a bit of panic, the men realized there were eight other males trapped in similar situations quite close to him. They started to chat amongst one another as they eventually put together where they were. This was because at least a couple had spotted the women closest to them enjoying a particular dish. That dish included people, who were always men that were shrunken down in some way. They figured out that they had been made into the deal they had witnessed being eaten, in that same container they had seen open before and knew what fate was in store for them extremely soon from then.



After that time was up, she was handed a cheap plastic bag with her meal inside by the person behind the counter. Jasmine then went over to a spot to park and enjoy her meal alone without taking too much time to do so. She opened the bag and inside was a regular wrapped-up burger and the normal case they sold here for tiny people. The woman opened the case only to see those smaller than her squirming on their backs, trying to fruitlessly escape. She then unwrapped the sandwich and took out a normal bottle of water, which she took with her from home into the car to avoid having to spend more on the beverage. Jasmine proceeded to bring the burger up to her face and her stomach growled as she would not want to wait that much more. This caused her to take a big bite out of her food and enjoy the different aspects of flavors coming together to make something incredibly delicious that she was eating. 



The same Liam in the box was freaking out a bit more than the others as he tried to stay calm but ended up failing most of the time. Suddenly, their prison was opened up as she saw huge eyes on a similarly giant face gazing down at him and those around him. Once that happened, everyone inside tried to escape at once. However, it soon proved to be entirely hopeless as they could still no longer move sufficiently. As their captor decided to enjoy her meal in front of them, that simple action was devastating for them emotionally. It caused them to feel lower than the lowest they felt before as they both saw their upcoming fate in front of their eyes and felt the degradation of being both wholly owned and ignored as many felt inferior to the simple sandwich in front of them. 



After chewing she decided on using the water to help swallow down the meal that turned to mush in her mouth. Then she took one of the shrunken men up to her face, with plans to enjoy it just like she did her meal that was not alive at the moment. However, before that, she let out a bit of gas in the form of a burp right into the man she was holding because no one her size was around. Without much consideration for his well-being, she sarcastically said “Excuuuuuse me. Anyway so long and farewell” and simply tossed him into her maw, swallowing the living morsel down her throat for it to still survive shortly until the death that came with digestion. 



Liam could hardly contain his fear as he was wiggling way more than the others around him, but all that did was bring him further down emotionally. He could see one of his recently made comrades be effortlessly picked up and he could do nothing at all to help. Even his screaming did not phase the bigger one as she let out a disgusting belch that he could practically feel, taste, and of course smell. It was so horrific that he had to refrain from vomiting and possibly making the situation even worse than it already was. He could only imagine how horrible it was for the acquaintance who was right in the line of fire. He could make out the man respond to the mocking that greeted him by him saying “Stop your sick game!” While thinking about this while terrified, Liam could hardly process that the same man he was thinking about was put in a mouth way bigger than his entire body and swallowed just like a small piece of food.



She continued to do this with another shrunken person, but this time she decided she was going to chew instead of swallowing that all down whole. Before putting him in her mouth she said “It’s not polite to talk while chewing, so I guess we won’t be talking then hehe.” Jasmine then continued with what she had planned by chewing and chewing until what was left became a gooey mess in her mouth, enjoying it just like it was a candy with juicy filling, and then she swallowed once again. The driver of the vehicle continued to enjoy both of the kinds of food she had while using the liquid known as water to wash it all down. She sometimes chewed, sometimes swallowed whole but all the time the remains would eventually be digested and become nutrients for her body. Sometimes she even mixed the sandwich with the shrunken men either by chewing them both at once or swallowing a whole man with a side of the burger. Each time she had a unique but truly tasty kind of taste in her mouth. 



She would continue to talk down to them just to see their reactions by saying such sayings as “Bye, bye”, “See ya again never”, “Here’s some of my food, so I hope you don’t mind if we share” and “Be sure to say hi to the others down there if you see them ha!” There were only nine little people in her possession at first and by this time she had less than five with the amount she owned steadily declining by being used up. She dropped one in water and drank it with him inside, combined the two kinds of types of meat and chewed them up, had cheezy-filled swallowing of a man and chewed one up plain only to swallow that one with just a sip of the beverage she brought. Sure enough, she was saying more demanding words such as “I bet you want me to taste your meat, but here’s a taste of mine instead”, “I thought of a joke but it was too cheesy” and “I hope you feel like going for a swim.”



The man known as Liam had practically about to faint from shock. This was since one by one he watched his newly made buddies meet different but equally horrific ends. Once again absolutely nothing he could do would improve the situation at all and that filled him with dread. This monstrous woman in front of them would not even flinch from the yelling or efforts to escape as it all proved to be in vain. If anything, she enjoyed the squirming and panicking as all it did was make her happier and nothing more. The mean words that she told before each of her kill, only somehow made this man and many others feel like less than nothing.  He could even vaguely hear more words yelled by the men before they met their demises. What was said was “Please stop!”, “Oh god, stop!”, “Please save me, God!”, “This isn’t funny!”, “You’re a monster!”, “You will regret this!”, and  “You will pay!”



Before she knew it there was only one of those tiny morsels and a bit of a sandwich left for Jasmine’s consumption as she said “You’re going to get the full treatment, how lucky or not so much.” She decided to finish her meal up in a way that would satisfy her the most which meant combining all the different ways she had been enjoying her food moments prior. She put the squirming shrunken man into different parts of the burger, carefully taking bites on non-vital parts to make sure her person stayed alive throughout it all. Eventually, there was no more of her sandwich left and only a little bit of the shrunken guy still alive while barely hanging onto life by a metaphorical thread.  This customer decided she might as well enjoy what she had when it was still breathing, she tossed what was left into her open maw and started to sip on some water. 



Soon it was just Liam left, and he felt pieces of his body being slowly and painfully ripped apart. This man could only scream “Why?!” He could hardly believe someone existed in this world who would put someone through so much torture seemingly just for fun and all he could do was wonder about the reason for this. Eventually, all he could think of and feel was a growing pain, which overwhelmed him completely.  Then soon enough he finally passed out due to the sheer torment. He knew that if he ever woke up again he would most likely no longer be alive, as his death was shortly in sight. 



She kept the man in a corner of her mouth as the water washed over him until she decided to swallow it all down, with the bit of water she had left located in the same water bottle she was using. Finally, what was left of her last shrunken dude fell down her throat to be digested as well. Now the last one still alive in the vehicle was the woman who was no longer hungry by her appetite being recently satisfied. She gave another small burp, not bothering to cover her even if those in her stomach could still hear and maybe even feel because she did not view them as important in the slightest. Jasmine proceeded to unpark her car to go drive back home, wipe her hands and face with the napkins given to her too, and even threw out the trash into a garbage can on the way there. She felt like doing at least one good deed today as she never wanted to be a bad person.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana




Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...




Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…




Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C




New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3




DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz




My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations