- Text Size +

Today started just like any other day at the metropolis known as Curecha, besides the fact that it was abnormally sunny and hot. Due to the current Summer season, many were off on vacation and often spent their free time at the nearby beaches. However, others still had to go to work as quite a few were sadly stuck in their offices or a traffic jam. One such person was named James his last name being unimportant to this story as he was not going to impact the outcome of how it turned out. He was simply driving his car caught in a traffic jam, trying to get to work after driving about half the trip from his home to there. This man produced a sigh of annoyance at the thought of the job he needed to provide for his lover, which he did not particularly love. 



Suddenly nearby, a sort of one-way, gigantic portal opened up fitting for a science fiction spaceship to come out but instead came two women stepping out. One was a bit bigger than the other but they were both huge, as it soon made sense to most why they needed such a big portal to come here through wherever they had just come from. There was a mother and daughter relationship between them by blood with Larissa being the younger one and Ulrike being the name of the older. This was obvious with their similarities of slightly dark skin, blue eyes, blondish, curly hair, and even fashion choices of dark blue pants, a plain white t-shirt, being barefoot and all their nails painted in a similar shade of white. Their differences came with the fact that Larissa had more orange-colored hair and darker blue eyes, while Ulrike had quite yellow hair and teal-colored eyes.  They both were old enough to be adults with the mother not even appearing to be aged that much at all. For these reasons, it seemed to those smarter that they were not always this size and the somewhat significant size difference between them was due to how they had grown from their original heights.



Many were watching and panicking by recording this, worshiping them, being frozen in fear, trying to get people to attack, or simply trying to get away from the two giants. 


These levels of various ways to panic increase the closer they are approached by those significantly larger than them. This gets increasingly more extreme as this duo is on the move towards the direction of quite a few smaller than them. James was one of these people a bit close but not too much so, who unlike most around him did not stay doing one activity for long. He was first so shocked he could not move and then tried to get in contact with the military like so many around him. Once he realized that effort was fairly pointless due to the number of callers, he tried getting back to driving his car but the already severe traffic jam only increased to an insane degree. 



Instead of deciding to record them or even to worship these colossi, he decided to get out of his car and try to run the farthest he could go. Now James or Jim for short was a fairly logical man and based on the actions and expressions of these women, it did not appear that they cared about being worshipped that much. The thought itself would not make them feel good, as it seemed they were not trying to even try to listen to even those panicking who were committing themselves to various kinds of worship. They actually do not want people to pray to them at all , they simply can not resist the urge to crush people due to the nice feeling it gives them. This running of his barely helped as many around him had the same idea as there was a different sort of traffic jam now with people and that highway was long. Jim made a significantly louder sigh than before as he thought about his life that led up until now and tried to keep his cool metaphorically. 



Meanwhile, the daughter of the other giant named Larissa seemed to be still fairly inexperienced with being at this size and killing others just for fun. For that reason, she tried to avoid stepping on anyone smaller and even avoiding looking at the splatters caused by her mother, Ulkrike. The booming sounds could be heard throughout places nearby caused as she conversed with her mama. This mom talked tried to explain her actions with such excuses as that they were superior, especially with their power and size, and that those no bigger than insects to them should be treated similarly to said bugs. None of this seemed to be getting to her daughter, but then her mommy had the idea of showing what she was doing to explain it better. After a bit of convincing Larissa finally gave in to look for no more than a few minutes if she did not change her mind. 



The younger of the two made a slight groan of annoyance as she turned to look at her mommy, and her feet, which she recently cleaned with a nearby body of water. She continued to watch closely as she quickly corned a fairly big crowd of people using her left foot to stop them from getting away from these two. After that, Ulkrike decided to use her right foot and raise it above that relatively large group. Once they were all covered by the shadow and were mostly focusing on the increasingly bad smell and falling debris, they could not see the incoming fate that was in store for them next. Then the foot slowly but surely came down on these tinier people until they were crushed to death into a pulp. Larissa was suggested to try this herself by this mother who just decided to look away from the carnage and practically saw a glimmer in her daughter’s eyes. This was because her uninterested gaze changed into one of awe while looking at what she thinks are quite beautiful feet. She proclaims that if she was the others’ size it would be a nice experience to die under them as she thinks of the body part as quite wonderful. 



Larissa continued in her excitement while concluding that these smaller people must be still lucky to meet their deaths under the daughter who has similarly gorgeous feet as her parent here. For this reason, she decided to walk towards the bridge where there seemed to be a traffic jam, which was the same jam still going on from earlier. She thought there were few interesting objects and people in general from her current location and included the short journey to that highway. This caused her to not look so much downwards towards her destruction and instead looked straight ahead, admiring the scenery, and was a bit lost in thought during this. While she was walking she also was having a sort of quick chat with her mother that continued even when she would get to where she was wanting to go. Eventually, she soon arrived at her destination of this bridge and was indeed ready to cause some more mayhem simply for the pleasure that was known as having fun. 



Once arriving at the highway, Larissa tried to start crushing these minuscule humans, but this time on purpose. If her feet ever got too messy, she could always clean it up with the nearby body of water just like her mom did a bit prior. The giant daughter started to step on the people and cars that were either abandoned or occupied and drove by. She thought that if she was going to be here with her mommy who was crushing citizens of the city, she might as well join in and try to enjoy it as well. She kept doing this over and over again as she tried to corner them at times like her mama did while other times stepping on the civilians a lot faster than that. While doing so, she aimed for those more visibly terrified of what was happening as she thought they sounded more interesting, plus she also thought about putting them out of their misery. This young lady imagined their whole life stories as she did so, sometimes being far off while other times not as much. Whether she was right about aspects like their job, friends, love life, or even more, it did not matter as their lives soon came to a quick end. 



As this went on, Larissa’s thoughts on this went from a chore to indifference to enjoying it quite a lot. She enjoyed both the rush of power and the unique kind of fun that comes with being huge. This woman continued to squish and squish those ever-so-small guys barefoot and did so while talking with her mother. They both chatted about how much enjoyment comes from crushing those people and causing general destruction of property, which even included some buildings on the way to that bridge. The two started to get shockingly quickly into the roles of the monsters they metaphorically become as their conversations grew darker and darker. This family started to chat about how it was even better to squish people when those down below were helpless in various ways. It seems as though the idea of strength had started to at least corrupt the daughter a bit more than before. 



They did indeed like the feeling of objects and especially people crushing under them barefoot to an extreme degree. Besides the thoughts that came with it, the literal physical feeling felt nice and calming to them as well. However, they shortly were getting a bit tired of just squishing humans and the property those smaller than they owned with their feet, and decided to try to mix it up at least a little bit. The first idea that came to mind relating to this was using their hands to cause some mayhem as well. The two picked up objects and the smaller citizens with their bare hands and crushed them under the weight that was caused by making their hands into a fist. They then first simply dropped the newly made debris directly under their fists, making sure it would hit something at least a bit lively. Other times they threw the remains of what was in their palms into the distance whether landing on the bare ground, a lot of water, or into someone who would be alive before they were hit, causing them both to be killed. 



Many down below felt like what was going on was unreal enough for their lives to be like some kind of cruel joke with massive destruction seen only in movies such as science fiction ones or a fantasy epic but terrifying enough for it to be part of the horror genre too. No one but those two monstrous beings was enjoying the experience with some even being sensitive enough with their senses, personalities, or troubled past to not handle it well. For example one of these people was a war veteran who was panicking due to his triggered PTSD by seeing all the damage and carnage around him and he did not even have his gun with him to try to help, but it would have made no difference. No matter who they were or how they reacted, they all died in similar fashions. This was either by being crushed to death under immense weight, suffocation, drowning, colliding with extreme force, or other such ways to die. 



Even Jim who just wanted to help stay alive by getting food and shelter money from his job was now faced with a more immediate threat. His life simply and sadly came to a quick end as a splat unnoticed by one of the two giant monsters. This caused him to soon end up mostly forgotten by the rest of the world as well. He did not even see the foot that killed him coming and for that reason, he had no idea who it belonged to. This made him eventually only end up being remembered as a statistic of the many gone missing during this tragic event.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations