- Text Size +

David or Dave for short was a relatively average caucasian male in his early twenties, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He generally wore a t-shirt, jeans, and glasses. As for his personality, he was mainly kind, energetic, and loving. However, there was another side to him, a side that craved and enjoyed power. If he ever got the power he did he would most likely use it for his cruel, giantess fantasy.



One day he got the power in the form of omnipotence, but he was asleep at the time causing him to subconsciously give it away. The receivers of the power were the people that David often thought of in his daydreams. Those people were not part of reality as of yet as they were his three favorite female characters also known as his waifus. He also indirectly kept a bit of power to himself as his dreams about them often consisted of them becoming his servants, so they did in actuality. He managed to grant his greatest wish and he was not even conscious yet. 



Once Dave woke up, he was greeted by his favorite, familiar faces now in real life. Those characters were the blue-haired Levy McGarden from Fairy Tale, the-purple haired Tohka Yatogami from Date A Life, and the blond Mordred from Fate. Levy calmly explained to this male the reasons they were here. Then Tohka eagerly decided to show proof by materializing tights onto the three females to wear like she knew he wanted them to. This all occurred while Mordred waited a bit impatiently for this to be over and to do something more fun.



These three different females took their turns doing this as David went from being suddenly confused to greatly enjoying this situation. He was now believing that they were way more than just being some cosplayers who were part of a prank. Once Dave was fully convinced, he ordered them to only call him master unless during those times they would be playfully teasing him once in a while. Next, he made sure they would all change magically into their casual attire while wearing boots which was his favorite. After that, he got dressed in causal clothes of his own in a private bathroom of his. Once he was fully washed up there, he left the house with his three lovers and was ready to take on the world. 



The four of them left the house with only some people casually glancing at their hair among other differences, as they made assumptions about why such different people would all be coming out of one house in the morning. They soon finished chatting with each other in a fairly normal matter as David wanted the real fun to get started now. After, letting the three of them know they started to make the declaration of their power in the middle of the city. Of course, no one would believe them without proof like how even their master did not. However, soon they would have more than enough proof. 



These women began to grow and grow until each one of them was around five miles high keeping the same relative size difference for each other. Everyone around them was metaphorically frozen in fear, running or calling for help, or pleading for mercy. They would mostly be doing actions such as that or ever so similar, all but Dave that is. He was simply enjoying the view and the power that came with that same view. Once this young man wanted to go on one of the giantess’ shoulders, the trio debated over which lucky one it should be until they compromised on giving him the power of flight so he could pick to go or be around whoever he wanted. 



Thus began the three-way rampage throughout the city as they destroyed buildings, vehicles, and people alike however they so desired or their master commanded them. This was done mainly by crushing the citizens and what they owned using various, clothed body parts. That mostly meant it was all crushed simply yet efficiently by the footwear they were wearing. Due to them knowing what David wanted them to do, this also involved them consuming their surroundings as well. It meant swallowing what was nearby with their mouths whole but there are other ways to consume orally and in general than just that. 



Civilians and the city that was created around them were sometimes chewed but often not as they came down the throats of these goddesses only to be shortly digested on their stomach acids. Sometimes their souls were sucked right out of their bodies leaving mindless corpses around if the girls wanted to eat a bit differently. Other times they created meals out of seemingly thin air to metaphorically spice up their dishes of smaller humans done in one of the other ways combined with this. This included delicious pancakes for Levy, a juicy steak for Mordred, and a nice cold vanilla ice cream cone for Tohka. As for drinks, it was a tropical beverage with fruit still inside for Tohka, a glass of grape juice with a straw for Levy, and a glass of wine for Mordred. 



After enjoying their meals with a sprinkle of mortals they soon became full and decided not to eat anymore for a little while. While that was happening,  Dave decided to fly around and take bites or sips of the dishes while making sure to avoid the similar-sized people as he did so. The girls decided to play around with their prey now more than before as they were no longer hungry like they previously were. This involved picking up the citizens and their surroundings and moving them to different places fairly aggressively. It could mean putting them on parts of their body to worship, messing with them as they force the tinier ones to worship them, or simply tossing them to see how far they can shortly fly before becoming a splatter. 



Even while staying at their current sizes, they played with the sizes of others and their possessions. For example, one time Mordred spotted a cool half-dollar coin being held by someone smaller so she grew the coin until it was the same size as her in comparison tt was for that of the minuscule man. The coin of course ended up crushing that dude with his ugly-looking remains covering that piece of currency. The giantess would not have to deal with that as she ordered those around it to clean it to their best ability. Soon enough she forced those on the rare coin to leave as she put it in her pocket along with any stragglers who did not get off in time. 



Meanwhile, Levy was loving this power she had over those smaller than her which made her feel warm and tingly inside. She decided to shrink all the men down to be an inch tall or smaller and gave each one magically to the non-related women closest to them literally or figuratively. The difference in size between those shrunken was either due to how they acted, their appearance, or simply because the mage felt like it. This ended up making the current five-mile height of the blue-haired goddess seem to have her size magnified a lot by those shrunken. Now each of the women gifted with a man could do whatever they wanted with them without any of these gods' minding.



Now Tohka had a lot of energy from her growth excitement and being around the one she loved. She decided to experiment a bit by doing something unexpected and that was shrinking back down. This gal shrank to her normal size she arrived and suddenly people around her were trying to attack her up close thinking they had a chance now. To their misfortune, she made herself invincible to all attacks and could barely feel them at all anyway. Once people were trying to approach them to see if a more direct approach would work better, she grew back to her previous five miles-high height and crushed them under the growing footwear she was wearing. This continued for a little while as she had a ton of fun shifting her sizes and playing with the civilians as she did so. 



After the three had their fun for a bit on their own, they decided to group up with their master known as David, who they now had an inside tease that he paid no mind to with being called “Davey.”  They all started to get tired from their earlier play session, especially Dave who spent a lot of energy flying around to see all the interesting events going on while attempting to avoid his destruction. For these reasons, they decided to make their mortal master immune to any real damage or severe pain just like those traits they possessed too. Then they agreed to take a sort of cuddle nap together in their current location as being in the middle of the city still. This was because they did not feel like moving that much at the moment and soon enough they drifted to their dream worlds.



Their times sleeping could be its own story all in itself so in brief, the four each had fairly unique dreams with the most powerful ones having enough power to unconsciously affect reality with these strange thoughts. This was shortly fixed after they shortly woke up, bringing reality back to how it was right before they went to sleep. It was certainly abusive to see the chaos brought forth by their dreams for those brief moments. Thankfully their dreams were all incredibly pleasant and seeing those aspects, in reality, brought smiles to their faces. However, for the city and its inhabitants, it was not as kind. 



Levy dreamed that it was raining books at a comfortable enough speed to catch them. This did not mean it was a slow enough rate to avoid major damage in reality. While Mourdred’s dream was playing catch with their parent known as King Arthur with her real name being Artoria. That would include them running over the buildings to try to catch the ball and when they missed more destruction followed. Lastly, Tohka dreamt of being a host in a cafe so that meant the metropolis turned into some kind of weird hybrid between a normal one and an incredibly massive one. It also included the incredibly enormous meals spilling into the streets when the patrons the size of those gods could not get to them in time. 



As the leftovers from their dreams faded from reality and they finished discussing them with their master, the discussion went back into what to do next. They did a little bit of deciding while ignoring the other ones smaller, which some could argue is the most degrading kind of talk. Then afterward they grew and grew until each one of the three girls was around as huge as the big city they were in while David once again stayed the same size. The goddesses decided with their master’s help, that they will destroy the entire world for his amusement as a demonstration of their power. After all, they could always move onto the next planet or restore the damages if they so desired.



The colossal giants split up once again now with each of them being able to walk across the globe fairly easily, while Davey was gifted this time with complete control over teleportation. They barely even looked down until they got to where they wanted to go, causing an insane amount of destruction in their wakes, and the goddesses quite literally and figuratively too went along without any care in the world. They mostly caused the deaths with direct contact under the immense footwear they were wearing. However, sometimes their lives ended with the falling debris from their boots consisting of objects they stepped on of various sizes. While other times those people got stuck to substances like an extremely large piece of chewing gum only to die shortly after. 



Tohka and Mordred did not put one thought into the dirt, grime, and all that came with it on their clothes as they went around having fun. Levy, on the other hand, wanted to keep herself tidy so she sometimes used cleaning spells on herself, completely vaporizing everything she did not want on herself which included the leftover humans. Other times she felt like not using her power so she went over to their nearby body of water to wash with a fittingly sized bar of soap while turning her clothes into a bathing suit momentarily. As she washed she paid no mind to the destruction she was causing both to those hanging on to herself for dear life and the swimmers and those on ships in the water. Of course, they met quick and sometimes painful ends including being crushed, suffocation, drowning, the horrific chemical bath, and more. 



While this was going on, the other two goddesses decided to go for a fairly friendly race just for fun. They ran and ran, decimating entire cities under the weight of the footwear they now changed into fairly used sneakers for better performance. With their enormous sizes came more noticeable problems for the civilians such as the horrible stretch of feet they could still smell with the feet being covered. There were so many thoughts going through the tinier ones' minds such as evacuation, getting better equipment to protect one’s self, worshiping in hopes of slowing them down at least, and a few minorities thought they could still stop them with weapons and such. Soon enough the race was over and after a neck and neck finish Mourdred barely came out winning. 



As a punishment for losing the previous racers agreed on the punishment of having to do whatever the winner wants for a minute as long as it is fairly reasonable. Mordred had a bit of trouble deciding what to give as a punishment, but not wanting to take too long she said one of the first thoughts that came to her mind regarding this. It was standing on one’s hand for a minute straight with minimum use of one’s powers to help herself be comfortable. Tohka reluctantly agreed not wanting to start any conflicts as she went to an undamaged city to put her head down. Soon enough with some help, she managed to stand on her head, feeling the blood rush and sensing all those down below being tossed around or killed by her slightest movements.



Once this was dead they resumed their fun of destroying the rest of the planet with their Davey watching and talking along with them. Soon enough the Earth was in shambles as they destroyed cities in a variety of ways with some being competitions while the rest was merely for fun. There was every elemental attack one could think of used, plus a variety of body and object attacks. They used all their creativity to destroy the rest of the world and decided to go off into space. However, that is perhaps a story for another day. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with it having merch and being slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube and community posts: www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme monthly): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My DA group: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations