- Text Size +

The apartment of professor Watson was located near the university complex, though not in its direct vicinity. A ten minute bus ride was enough to get there. As the man stopped before the entrance to his flat, the cutest one of his students standing next to him, waiting for him to fuck her, his hands were shaking so much that he had trouble putting the key in the keyhole, not to mention turning it. 


“Should I help you?” Jade offered in a mocking tone, and not waiting for the man to answer, placed her palm on his own and guided it for him to open the door properly. She noticed his skin was feverishly hot. “Jesus, are you always so turned on, when you fuck helpless little girls?”


Professor Watson looked at her with a mix of anger and morbid fascination. He did not reply. Who was this girl to be so full of herself?! She was humiliating him! He would exercise her and break her will soon! Maybe he should even fuck her multiple times before letting her pass… She might not have realised it based on his looks, but he was a very strong man and could fuck her really hard if he decided to do so! In fact, nothing turned him more than exercising some brutal domination over his prey!


Upon entry Jade could not help but notice the rich decor of her teacher’s home. Expensive oak furniture was visible everywhere, a gold-plated chandelier hung in what must have been the living room. She even got a glimpse of an expensive-looking collection of glass.


Without even washing his hands, professor Watson guided Jade into his bedroom and told her to undress. 


The girl gave him a lewd smile, threw her dense mane of brown hair back, and got to work. It was time to begin. She was going to give him the show of his life – the last one. 


He watched hypnotised by the seductive movements of her hips as she slid her blouse up her torso, revealing the lack of bra. Her perky breasts sprang out into view and bounced a little. Her flat, but still pleasantly soft stomach undulated rhythmically, performing its tantalising dance, and the dim light of the sunset, which entered the room through the half opened curtains, flickered on the smooth, tanned skin of the girl, covering it with warm reflections. Jade licked her lips as she proceeded to undress her lower body. She lifted one of her legs up and brought her tennis shoe clad foot close to the man’s face. 


“Take it off,” she moaned. 


Professor Watson hesitated for a moment. Was he not supposed to be the dominant one here...? In the end he obliged and gripped the shoe. 


With a violent movement, Jade ripped her foot out of it and forced it hard against the man’s face, spreading her toes around his nose, forcing him to breathe in the vinegar-like smell. Upon impact, his head was forced against the wall. With shock he realised that he was unable to break free from the humiliating grip of the girl’s long toes. Jade lowered her straight leg slowly, forcing her teacher's head to slide down the wall as her foot dragged it along, and to sit down. 


“Smell!” she whispered, smothering his face. 


Professor Watson coughed, or rather tried to cough, as amidst the merciless toes of the girl he could not. The smell of Jade's foot was so strong that it burned his nostrils! If he did not want to suffocate, he had to breathe, and the only way the air could come through was between the toes of his student, just where the acidic smell was at its strongest. His eyes filled with tears. 


It was then that Jade let go and presented him with her second shoe. 


“Grip it with your teeth!” she ordered. 


When the man forced his mouth shut and shook his head in protest, she forced the tip of her shoe inside and kicked. The skull of the professor created a loud dull bang upon bouncing off the wall. With the superhuman strength of his oppressor, as humiliating as it was, he had no choice but to obey her. And so, the second foot had been taken care of.


Jade stepped back and sat on the large bed with a canopy which had been waiting behind her. ‘That’s a real harem,’ she thought as she let her palms examine the silky quilt. She slid her trousers down: here – no underwear either. She flung the piece of clothing through the air and wiggled her long, sexy legs in front of the man, eager to continue with her little domination session.


“What are you waiting for?” she demanded. “Come here and take off my socks, slave!”


“Hey, I am not your slave!” professor Watson protested. “Now you will lie on the bed and spread your legs wide apart so that I can fuck you hard like you’ve never had it done to you before!” He tried getting up.


Jade rolled her eyes impatiently and snapped her fingers. 


An expression of utter terror contorted the face of the man when he realised he had lost all control of his body. Against his will, it moved towards his mistress. He opened his mouth to protest, but no sound came out of it. 


Smiling, Jade raised first one foot, then the other, and her dog took off each of her socks obediently, gripping them with his teeth just as he had been asked to do. The girl giggled, swinging her legs a few times at the edge of the bed and then spread them apart. 


“Now! Lick my pussy, slave!”


The body of the professor bent forward and his nose plunged between the meaty lips of Jade’s labia. The smell of her love juice dripping pussy was truly overwhelming. He was forced to take a deep breath, by which some of the girl’s dense and sticky secretions got sucked all the way up to his lungs. He coughed. A tear escaped his eye.


“You don’t want to lick my pussy, do you?” Jade inquired reproachfully, tilting her head to the side. She seemed slightly disappointed, but only slightly, as a new wave of excitement for what she was about to do could be detected in the tone of her voice. “In that case…” 


Again, she snapped her fingers.


‘What is happening to me?!’ the man cried out in his thoughts. He felt as though his body was morphing and twisting in unnatural angles. He was experiencing what was probably the worst pain he had ever felt in his life, accompanied by strange changes in temperature and overwhelming nausea. 


What seemed like hours of torture, in reality lasted no more than a second; it was just Jade who prolonged his torture by casting an illusion over his mind. Everything ended with the exhausted man collapsing onto the wooden floor with his expensive clothing nowhere to be found.


He was lying on his back, his chest rising and following as he was breathing heavily, gasping for air. He kept his eyes closed, with much more muscular effort than necessary, as though it could allow him to escape his fate.


“How do you like your new size, toy?” The all too familiar voice, which sounded way louder than it should have, asked.


“Toy?!” Professor Watson opened his eyes, to see… a giantess! She was smiling at him from behind the edge of the bed – his own bed! – which now seemed to be at least as high as the first floor of an apartment building. Realising that his ability to control his own body had returned, he jumped onto his legs and started running for dear life. What had he got himself into? This could not be happening! People did not shrink! Had she drugged him somehow? But when?!


Behind him he heard the giant steps of the girl he had been hoping to use, but ironically in the end ended up being used by. Her massive soles, as long as he was high, were smashing against the floor, causing tremors that penetrated his body to the bone. Now on the carpet, he was forced to slow down, since the long tassels he had once thought a nice touch to his bedroom, hindered the movements of his three inch long legs greatly, until eventually he got stuck.


He was forced to watch the giant soles leave craters in the meadow of tassel before finally he too was covered with a giant smelly foot. He closed his eyes, expecting to be pulverised into an explosion of gore, but nothing of that sort happened. Instead of short and intense pain, which would be but a blessing bringing an end to his torment, he felt the all too familiar smell, only intensified tenfold.


Jade made sure to place her foot on him as delicately as possible in order not to crush him, well, at least not just yet. For a few moments, she smothered him with her toes, making sure to rub her sweat into his skin, permanently soaking him with her foot odour. When she was done with him, he was convinced that his skin had all melted down from being exposed to the giantess’ acidic sweat. He no longer felt like a person, his entire body seemed to be shapeless like fluid.


“So…” The giant girl bent down in order to lift her new toy from the ground, which she did, not bothering about his comfort at all. 


He surged up through the air and swung back and forth as she carried him towards the bed. 


“I guess you are ready to finally please your mistress!”


“Wha-” Before he could elicit a proper word of protest, the giantess had already started rubbing his face against her wet pussy and dipping his head inside. He gurgled in his throat as his voice became stifled by the musky flesh.


The giantess gave a series of sultry moans, “Oh… Ah! Mmm… Oh yeah, that’s it…” and shoved the tiny man in, pushing him all the way back to her cervix so that even his feet were forced past the opening of her love tunnel. She then used the muscles of her pussy to push him out. She forced him back inside and started moving him in and out furiously. 


“You wanted a hard fuck, is this hard enough for you?” 


Rather than a verbalised reply from her toy, she heard a loud crack and felt something break inside her.


 “Oh yes, break for my pleasure!” she screamed. “Just don’t… die… yet!” 


She fell onto her back and removed her fingers from her dripping pussy. She squeezed as hard as she could, feeling things inside her love tunnel snap delightfully. 


Professor Watson felt immense pressure squeeze him from all sides. The pain in his broken arm and rib became nothing compared to that caused by this new contraction. His entire body was enclosed in a hard embrace of giantess’ flesh, squeezing the last air he had left out of his lungs. But the pressure still kept increasing. He groaned, feeling his body cave in until his bones were pulverised, all at the same time.


Jade relaxed her pelvic muscles. She took in a nice and relaxed breath and then she squeezed again. 


A flood of gory mucus erupted from between her meaty lips. With her skillful vagina she held the man inside, not letting him slide out of the crushing embrace of her love cave. With her powers she kept him alive.


Jade now proceeded to massage her clitoris with gentle, circular movements. Her vagina was sucking on the gory sack that used to be her professor. A true symphony of slurps and cracks could be heard from within, and the girl made sure that he experienced every second of it. With his family soon to return, his torment was only just beginning. 


The thought of what she was going to do to the man’s wife and daughter was enough to push the omnipotent girl over the edge: a bloody squirt, along with a somewhat more defined shape in the middle, shot out of her pussy and splashed onto the until then snow-white wall on the opposite side of the chamber. 


Jade snapped her fingers, freezing the devastated body of the tiny man in its barely recognisable state, not letting him die just yet. The gore, which was left of his body, stayed glued onto the wall, professor Watson perfectly conscious of both his immense pain and the situation he had found himself in at all times. 


Jade dipped both of her hands in her meaty vagina, forcing another flood of the bloody mucus to come gushing out and, having removed them from her love hole, slid both of her palms up her perfect stomach, over her tits, which she gently squeezed, and finally up to her mouth, licking the gore of her fingers, moaning with delight.


“Now, professor,” she said, knowing full well that he could hear and understand her words. “Let’s wait for your wife and daughter.”


The man wanted to cry out in protest, yet all he could do was to watch his tormentor lay on the bed out of the corner of his eye, as his face -- if it could still be called a face -- was rotated slightly to the side; the way his broken body had first connected with the hard wall. No tear escaped his eyes, conserved from dripping out of his shattered skull, just like his liquified brain. As a biologist, he knew that no human should be able to survive such injuries. But a few minutes ago, he definitely would not have believed in the fact that people could be shrunk down to what he estimated at around six inches tall, either. He was having to do with a girl in possession of whom there were supernatural powers! 


‘Punishment.’ This one, single word kept ringing in his brain. This was his punishment for ruining the lives of all those girls who had fallen prey to his perverted desires over the many years of his academic career. Now he was the prey! He had met his match! And he was sure he was not the first victim of this homicidal psycho, so much more evil than himself. She had no right to do this, she even posed a much bigger threat to society than he did! ‘The world is so unjust,’ he thought. ‘People have been freed from me, but who can free them from this monster? No one! Nancy, my sweetheart! My wife, Ann! Now you will share my fate! I… I-I’m sorry!’ 


A wet slab of a long gigantic tongue of the deceptively sweet-looking monster slid across his body, tasting some of his blood and guts, which got unfrozen at the touch and tickled Jade’s taste buds of a true predator, who really consumed her prey – unlike the professor who only used big words to refer to what were but pathetic acts of blackmail. Giant lips kissed him on where his forehead would have normally been.


“I am going to watch some TV now, and you will wait here,” Jade announced, smiling cheerfully, as though none of the massacre she had just committed had ever taken place. 


The last things professor Watson registered before the giantess left the room was her tongue making its last run across her lips and a quiet sound of swallowing of what little tissue had been gathered from his broken body.