- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just an idea I had for a vore/digestion/disposal story with a cool (cruel) twist and foreplay. Hope you enjoy it! Have fun! :)

!!!

I realised that this story was rather poorly written, so I decided to polish it, improving the descriptions and adding some new scenes, in total around two thousand more words of the tinies’ torture for your pleasure! :)

I also divided it into chapters to make reading easier :)

!!!

 “Jade, I am afraid that your mark from the exam is not good enough…” said professor Watson, his dark eyes shining with a strange glow. 


His comportment as well as the tone of his voice betrayed nervousness and excitement, the kind seen by kids impatiently awaiting the arrival of Santa, unsure whether he will appear in the first place, which is what all the fun is always about. But professor Watson was not waiting for Santa and he was not a kid, and in those eyes with which he regarded his student, with that wet, watery glow of theirs, there was something ominous. 


Jade eyed the professor. Her sharp eyes traced the drop of sweat which ran down the man’s forehead, turned around his eyebrow and detached from his body, falling down onto his suit, where a small stain spread to achieve its impressive size of a one square centimetre in a fraction of a second. By the smell, the girl recognised that the man’s sweat was rather salty, which meant he was not properly hydrated. 


The girl directed her gaze towards the test paper lying on the man’s desk. It was all marked with red, but she knew that every single answer she had given was correct. The digestive system was her favourite topic when it came to the biology of the human body, and she knew absolutely everything about it; also from her own experience, which was much broader than that of a regular human, professor Watson included.


Jade looked into the eyes of the man, drilling into his mind. ‘Impressive,’ she thought. ‘He did not drop his gaze!’ She could see it all: from the morbid fascination with which he regared her, and which would have easily been recognised by anyone, all the way to what lurked deep within – his primal desire, all soaking with evil intent, his craving the forbidden pleasure of raping young girls, who had no other choice but to fulfill his desires if they wanted to continue studying. He would soon move to revealing the conditions on which she would be allowed to pass with the well deserved grade of five out of five. It was his favourite part. He clenched the material of his trousers with his fingers, impatiently waiting for the young woman to reply.


‘Poor pervert,’ Jade thought. She almost pitied him. Out of all the university students in the first year, he decided to choose her for his new prey. He did not realise in the slightest that he had just walked straight into the lion’s den. She had to fight with herself in order not to burst into laughter right then and there. She already had some ideas in mind as to how to go about turning this little game of his into the worst nightmare of his life, and if the man was not so out of his mind, he would have surely realised that his “prey” was equally as excited as he was.


“I am sure my answers were correct, professor,” Jade replied for now.


The man smiled, still keeping eye contact. Poor thing did not know anything. It was the time to enlighten her. With the position he had at the university he was without a doubt in charge here. He decided it would not hurt to play openly.


“Yes, they are,” he said at length, his hand sliding across Jade’s work, “but you see, I really like your tasty butt, girl, and knowing just how much these studies mean to you, I will allow myself to make you a deal-”


“So you want to fuck me?” the girl asked casually, even biting her lip and smiling. She just could not help it. The insolence of the professor was turning her on like crazy; she was itching to break his spirit when he realised it was her who had been in charge all along and not himself. She was so excited she could barely keep her butt on her chair.


This came as a surprise to the man. It was the first time a student reacted like this to his proposal. His eyes opened wide and he shook his head in disbelief. But then he smiled deviously. “You are one horny bitch, aren’t you?”


“I doubt an old geezer like you could be any challenge for me… Watch out, or you might end up in trouble yourself.” She smiled lewdly, slowly licking her lips.


The man was virtually shaking from excitement. ‘What a tasty morsel,’ he thought. ‘She is so juicy in all the right places! that cute face… those lips… and that character!’ He almost came just thinking about her. He absolutely needed to have her. “So you do accept my deal?” he insisted.


“Sure,” she answered with an impish giggle. She was challenging him! 


“Then let’s go to my place. We have two hours before my wife and daughter come back.” Professor Watson almost tripped when he stood up from his chair.