- Text Size +

The bodies of both women, now immobile, were already starting to get soft. The pulsating walls of Jade’s, now normalsized, stomach were rubbing against them, squeezing them into the lower part of the organ, where all the food would eventually be ground into smaller particles.


Over the course of the night their meat slowly dissolved and fell apart, turning into jelly. The guts spilled out, melting quickly, the bones exposed and the joints devoured by the acids and enzymes, causing what was still left of the two womens’ bodies to lose the last resemblance it had ever bore to the human form. 


The bones needed the longest time to digest. Smaller ones, such as the bones of the fingers, the clavicles, the bones in the forearms, and the ribs were dissolved completely, whereas bigger ones, such as the femur, and the hips passed further into the girls intestines only partially devoured and softened after the long soaking in the strong acids.


The sphincter at the bottom of Jade’s stomach opened to let the human mush continue its journey through her digestive tract. The slurry seeped into the small intestine, leaving only the bones, Jade’s gut was now chewing on with true passion. With their edges nicely dulled and rounded, these too were eventually squeezed past the ring muscle for the giantess’ intestines to lick them clean and suck out the nutritious marrow. 


The remains of John’s daughter and wife were pumped through her gut, accompanied by the whole palette of various growls and gurgles which constituted the true orchestra worthy of the world's greatest composers.


Further along the way, in the large intestine, all the water was slowly sucked out, and the digestive bacteria fed on the waste, making sure nothing which could be of value to Jade's body was ommited.




When Jade woke up it was already late morning. She yawned and stretched on the bed like a cat, her former professor, barely alive and all covered in both hers and his own sweat falling from her cleavage. She picked him up from the bed and brought him close to her face in order to get a good look at him. He was absolutely devastated and it looked as though he had not got even a wink of sleep. 


All night he had cried after his relatives, and forced against the belly of the beautiful devil, listened as her body slowly but surely turned them to shit. Even though she was sleeping, he was unable to break free from the grasp of two mounds of her feminine flesh.


“You slept well?” Jade asked anyway in order to tease him more. She felt a pressure starting to build up in her bowels. “Anyway, I guess it’s ready!” she exclaimed joyfully. She crouched on the bed and placed the tiny under her ass.


With the last strength of his broken will, John tried to limp away, but to his horror he realised his body was paralysed again. “Noooo!” he cried, as this time the giantess must have decided to let him scream freely, definitely all for her pleasure.


Above him, the tiny perverted professor saw the anus of the giantess relax and slowly spread as a tip of a wide, brown turd emerged from it.


“Can you already see some bones?” the giantess giggled, rubbing her itching pussy a bit, as the bones of her prey scratched her rectum.


He could. At first, he saw a half devoured skull, then a large hip bone, as wide as the turd itself. The bones which were too big to get fully dissolved in the stomach of the giantess were pressed into the mass. They were thinned out pipes, out of which all marrow had been extracted. ‘What power,’ he thought involuntarily. ‘She turns people into shit…’


His wife and his daughter left the bowels of the giantess in the form of just one, massive turd. This turd was now sliding out in the direction of John. He closed his eyes and mouth and held his breath when the tip of the smelly shit touched his chest. The giantess moved her butt around, making sure to cover the man entirely and form a nice pile on top of him. Finally, the turd detached from the giantess’ anus, and its full weight came crashing down on John.


Jade turned around to examine the results of her body’s hard work. “Nice!” she concluded joyfully before proceeding to use a corner of the pearly white quilt to rub her asshole clean. She then moved on to look for her clothes. “I could have made it all melt with my powers, but I decided it would be way more fun to see what my digestive system is capable of on its own. What do you think?”


The man did not reply. He did not want to breathe in the terrible smell, and another cry building up in his heart was not making it any easier for him.


“See you!” Jade waved with her hand. “If some woman finds you, she will… probably eat you… hehe.”


“You won’t bring me back my size…” John grunted.


“No! Oh I forgot.” She snapped her fingers, restoring his ability to move.


“What about your studies? They will ask you questions! You will pay for this!”


“I am not going back. In case you haven’t noticed, I am basically a goddess. I don’t need education or job! But it was fun to have a try with university for one year…” With those words she left the flat, not even bothered to close the door behind her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to review and share your thoughts in the comments!