- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can help support me 

https://www.patreon.com/kickyou

Or just to chat and stuff on discord

https://discord.gg/AC87bgP



A commission story


“It’s gonna be an RPG,” Casey told her group of players as they sat at the game table looking confused at her.



“Uh, yeah… we've been roleplaying for a while,” Zack chuckled as he looked at his other two friends at the table.



Kenny nodded slowly like it was common knowledge what RPG stood for. Still, Casey looked annoyed at Zack, however, Allen also chimed in from the other side of the table, “You said you had a new game for us to play. We’ve all played an RPG, so what the heck? What’s new about this?”



Casey rolled her eyes at her silly thinking players as she groaned, “Yeah we’ve all done roleplaying games… but this RPG is in a REAL-LIFE PLAYABLE GAME!”



“What,” Allen asked, sounding confused.



“Real life…” Casey grinned repeating the word, as she sat at the table smirking at the other three’s confused faces. “Like.. real life… to,” Casey realized it wasn’t clicking and sighed, “It’s a new way to play. Instead of imagination, you get to live the actual game-”



“Oh that's some bullshit,” Zack laughed cutting her off, “There’s no way that’s real-”



Casey slammed an enormous book on the table. Dust still covered it as she gave Zack a shit eating grin, “My great grandmother’s sorcery book. And yeah, it’s fucking real…”



Kenny was the first to respond, as the other two were examining the book, “So like… we’re just playing real life stuff? Like going to work and doing our taxes?”



Casey sighed at his silly question, “No you dumb dumb… I can make our games real! You won’t have to imagine being in the old town’s square, looking through the abandoned mines of Hargh… You’ll LITERALLY experience it, as if you were standing in them!” Casey jumped up at the other end of the table excited at her news.



“Uhhh, what,” Zack said, unsure of what he was hearing. Sometimes he wasn’t the brightest of the bunch



“Is this some kind of VR shit,” Kenny asked skeptical at the idea.



Allen was the only one into it, “SWEET! That sounds so cool!”



Casey sighed once again, as she rolled her eyes at her friends, “No it’s not VR, it’s like… magical and shit… look, do you want to play or not?” Her tone was harsh and strict as she asked her DND friends the obvious question that was floating around.



Zack slowly shrugged, “I guess, kind of don’t have anything else to do tonight.”



“Sure, why not,” Kenny laughed.



Allen was already into the idea as he nodded in response.



“Good, now shut up and make your fucking characters while I set things up for the night.” Casey groaned as she started to set up for the real life experience they would all be doing. It would take some time to get the spell set up, and knowing her players they could take an hour or longer to make a character.



The three others were busy muttering and contributing to each other’s player sheet as Casey scrounged up what she needed to make this game night one that would never be forgotten. As Casey prepared her special game she finally turned to her gammers, “Okay, you have your sheets ready?”



Each one of them handed her a sheet already scribbled on. It wasn’t till she looked at them that she gasped, “What the fucking hell, level 20?!”



Zack laughed, “I mean you didn’t set the level cap for us so… if this gonna be a real game, might as well be Gods, right?”



Casey was gonna argue but it looked like Kenny and Allen were in the same boat as Zack. It looked like her players wanted to be OP on their first game. Wonderful….



Casey groaned at the present problem of their party being of level twenty players, but if that’s what they wanted, she couldn’t deny them the appeal of being god like creatures in this real life game. “FINE!” Casey barked as she slammed her board down and started to set up the final steps to the RPG game. “Gonna fucking wreck my whole game with your damn level twenty shit… if you guys don’t have fun it’s on you!” She said, jabbing her finger at the giggling gleeful players. They were excited as they sat there looking at Casey. “Fucking… Jesus… okay… HERE!” Casey shouted as she tossed the sheets back to each of her players. “Here we go, any questions before we start?”



Kenny spoke up, “So like… what.. uh happens? Like can we die?”



Casey sighed, “It’s REAL LIFE, so technically…yeah, but you bitches are fucking level twenty,” Casey reminded them annoyed at their demand. “None of you are within being one shotted with these characters. In fact I was ready for a level CR1 so this, if anything, is gonna be a stomp. But if someone is wondering if fireballing your own party member will be funny, I suggest NOT… cause this is a real life game that has real life consequences.



Although Casey put her dire warning into her speech each of the players were too excited to seem as troubled as she was. Instead they sat at the table smirking like goofy kids. Casey let out another deep annoyed sigh and started the ritual, “You guys better not fuck around that much…”



Casey’s words filled the room just before she started chanting and said the mumbo jumbo phrases she needed. The lights fading and flickering all around. Zack watched with shock and bewilderment as the room started to spin and shift, he turned to Kenny who was freaking out, and Allen was just too stunned to react as he kept looking up.



Zack felt a sense of regret and worry as things blurred together and things got shady. Just as Zack was gonna call out to Casey to stop, the world blew up into light and suddenly they were all on a road…



Not just a road, like a fake imagined stone road made up from a VR headset, Zack could FEEL the rocks under his feet. He could smell the air! He could HEAR THE SOUNDS! This was just like real life, as if he were really out in the wild!



“HOLY SHIT?!” Zack screamed out as he examined the open field that he and his friends were in. Allen and Kenny were still recovering from the shock, as Zack spoke, “Guys this is fucking amazing! Look were in the ACTUAL fucking game!!!”



Kenny and Allen were both equally shocked as they examined the bright and glistening area, rolling hills spread across the ground they were on. The only stone road under them leading off forward and behind them as they observed the scenery.



“Did we just,” Kenny asked surprised and bewildered.



“I think so,” Zack gasped as he looked back around them.



Suddenly a ghostly god-like voice echoed around them, “Yes yes… it’s all real… you dingleberries,” Casey’s annoyed voice echoed around them as she spoke from a heavenly position. “I told you, RPG-”



“HOLY SHITI!” Zack shouted, “Casey? You sound like…”



Casey’s loud and narrative voice echoed out, “The DM? That’s cause I am, now are you fuckers ready for a game?” Casey asked before snorting, “Or are you too busy looking at the background to actually play the game?”



Kenny responded out loud, “Wow… don’t have to get rude about it. Not like we did any of this before, jeez.”



Casey made an uninterested tone, “Says the level 20 fighter with a FUCKING RING OF IMMORTALLY! Like what the hell do you have to be afraid of, dying?”



“Well… I mean-” Kenny started to respond before the DM’s voice went for the other players in her game.



“Zack,” Casey groaned, “A fucking level twenty warlock with MAXED charisma? Like who do you think is gonna pass those fucking saves?”



Zack shrugged, “Hopefully no one, duh, it’s why I fucking specked into it!”



Finally everyone looked at Allen…



He glanced at his other team members, “What?’



Casey just muttered, “Actually nothing. I mean your spells are a little excessive, but like it’s fine compared to the OTHERS. True polymorph is kind of OP but at least it’s not broken like A FUCKING RING OF IMMORTALLY!” Casey was clearly upset at Kenny’s sheet. Taking a deep breath Casey sighed, “Okay, whatever, it’s just a one off game. Nothing too dangerous anyone needs to be worried about, alright…”



Zack was so busy shouting in excitement of what level they were and how much fun this was gonna be, that he couldn’t calm down. Still things were going decently. Casey watched as the ready soldiers got into a position and marched off. Zack marched off ahead of the group of adventures as he was looking for more people to fight and use his powers on.



Suddenly a deep voice in the sky above the players spoke, “The adventurers walking their path of adventure, came across a lone goblin walking by itself...”



Allen made an annoyed and upset noise, “ A fucking goblin? What level is this for, pipsqueaks?”



“Well I wasn’t ready for a three-level twenty characters for the game, so yeah it’s a CR 1,” Casey spoke out loud from the sky as the DM. “Nothing too hard for you guys to handle. So just hurry up and we can continue the game.”



The guys laughed and chuckled at the news, “A fucking CR1? That’s child’s play!” Allen laughed.



“Sure, whatever, just like, do what you do,” Casey remarked uninterested.



As much as Kenny, Allen, and Zack were acting nonchalant, they kept the game as realistic as they could. They kept formation as they went in to check on this miniscule of a threat before them. Each of the players grew closer toward the green ghoulish creature before them. The green thing was searching around on the gravel road and the grass nearby for something.



“HALT CREATURE,” Kenny called out in a stern voice.



The reply he got was from Casey, “She doesn’t react, as she continue to search the area.”



“She,” Zach repeated. “A she-goblin? Guys, come on.”



“What,” Kenny asked.



Zach just pointed at the defenseless looking creature,, “No ones gonna miss the thing… let’s fucking try out our new spells.”



Kenny shook his head, “No way, we might need them. Not gonna waste a spell slot on this thing.”



Zach laughed, “I can short rest and get them fucking back! Come on, it’s a game. Let me do this just for fun's sake.”



Kenny and Allen followed after Zack as he walked toward the creature searching the grass near the road.



“Hey Goblin, what’re you doing?” Zack called out already prepared for a fight.



The creature perked up and looked at Zack.



Casey’s voice was heard above, “She was confused at the question. She isn’t sure what was asked.”



“Doesn’t matter,” Zack smirked as he pulled out a jar. “I’m gonna cast Magic Jar!”



There was a pause as Casey slowly spoke, “Okay, so you pull out your jar and cast Magic Jar on the goblin, right?”



“Yeah,” Zack smiled as he held out the clear jar and said, “let’s do this.” One moment Zack was in his level twenty body, next he felt like he was sucked out by a vacuum and into a jar. “W-wh-what?” Zack spoke confused.



Casey’s voice was all he could hear all around him, “Zack’s soul left his body and took to the jar he was holding… the target, the young female goblin standing before the party wasn’t prepared for such an attack. Zack’s body flew out of the jar to possess the helpless creature as…”



Zack felt his body or spirit flying out of the opening of the jar and toward the green tiny beast before them. Smiling at the possession like attack, he couldn’t wait to make the Goblin slit her own throat-



“Oh… oh damn,” Casey spoke out loud in a grim and shocked tone.



“Wh-what?” Zack called out as he continued to fly toward the unsuspecting creature.



“Well… she, the goblin, LOL… rolled a fucking nat twenty on her roll. She beat your fucking spell save, your charisma bassed save didn’t help at all.”



Zack frowned as he continued to flow toward the creature. “Yeah? So?”



Casey’s grim voice filled the air as she spoke. “Zack’s soul flew toward the unsuspecting goblin, totally unaware of the incoming soul as she bent forward to inspect a shiny rock or item…”



Zack frowned as he watched the creature do as was spoken. “What?”



Casey went on, “She showed her ass toward the spirit that was Zack, unaware of the spiritual attack on her. Soon Zack came crashing into that grizzly-looking green ass.”



“WHAT?!” Zack shouted as he felt his body starting to get closer to the goblin before him. He could feel his arms and legs getting smaller. He could feel the moment his body shaping and changing as he approached the butt before him. His body getting smaller and circular, limbs and head getting tinier. Sure enough Zack felt this body crunching and pressing in on itself as it quickly and surely flew toward the booty of the bent over goblin. Not even worried about the fabric, Zack glided through the material till he landed on the mucky skin of the Goblin’s ass crack. He was now connected to her asshole.



Zack tried to scream through the tight walls bound around him but was silenced shut, the tight fluffy floods of flesh were held around his new body like a buffer to the outside world. Zack could feel the thwarting walls around him, starting to protest at his actions. Zack could feel the green mountains pushing in on him smothering more skin over his face and body. The pressure and force directed on this body made him feel motionless and contained. He couldn’t even try to escape from the weight around him. Like being compressed by a compactor, Zack was trapped. He couldn’t even talk.



Something felt off, a feeling flowed through his body. He could feel something coming up from his throat. A gas bubble, a surge of hot force rolling down his body. Zack was confused and terrified, as he could track the ball of gas guzzling through him. Finally he could feel the blistering breeze reaching his mouth. Zack was ready for it, but the moment it was released he knew how off it was. Zack felt the balloon sized atrocious air attempting an escape. His lips blew out a puckered puff as it passed out of him with more force than expected. Zack tasted the fumes flying out of his mouth. The rotten stench of the fart flew out of his pathetic puffy lips. Zack could feel the female goblin pushing the gas out with more force than he could hold back, the smell and taste issued from the release somehow still made Zack’s senses burn. Zach gagged and screamed as he was trapped and unable to stop the putrid fumes from being expelled. Zack was begging for help only to have the butcheeks start to slowly press back on him after such a massive meaty fart. His words being mushed silent as the goblin’s butt closed back up, sealing him away with the lingering smell of goblin ass and gas. A very unpleasant mixture of smells and taste, all he could do was hope his friends killed this low level creature so his soul returned to his body. That shouldn’t be too hard for them...




Allen watched as Zack’s body fumbled and crumpled out of nowhere. It was like his soul was sucked out of his body, discarding it to the ground. “What the fuck!” Allen shouted jumping back at the sight of his friend and comrade, “Zack?”



Casey’s godly voice finally spoke, “He’s trapped in the Goblin’s body. His spell failed.”



Kenny couldn't help but chuckled, “You mean that little weak ass she-goblin beat Zack?”



The female goblin was holding something in its hand before slipping it into her ragged clothing. With the distraction out of sight she spotted the three adventures, or the two still standing. She quickly spoke, “He sleepy,” She asked pointed to Zack’s unmoving body. “He stupid, you don’t sleep on the ground like that.”



Allen turned to Kenny and told him, “Look we just got to kill this goblin and Zack’s soul should come back.” Pointing to the jar that was empty of a soul, “Right Casey,” Allen called out.



“That’s correct.” Casey’s divine voice spoke from all around. “It is technically your turn Allen.”



Allen was thinking of what spell to cast when Kenny continued to laugh at Zack’s motionless body, “He just had to try out such dumb ass, stupid spell, he should have just picked an epic item like me.” Kenny held his hand up showing the ring of immortality on his hand.



“What’s a warlock gonna do with a ring like that,” Allen grumbled before shouting to the goblin in front of them, “OKAY GOBLIN, PREPARE TO REGRET EVERY FACING US!”



The Goblin glared at Allen and pointed to herself, “Winx, I’m Winx! Not Goblin!”



Allen shook his head as he prepared his high level spell, “Ha, like we care. Might as well call you SLUG!” Allen threw his upper class spell at the creature, True polymorph. The spell aimed directly at Winx the goblin as Allen concentrated on the green creature to turn into a small slimy green slug.



The bright ball of light flew toward Winx who looked startled at the sight. Just as Allen was sure it would strike the little CR one creature, the ball suddenly stopped when it touched the goblin. Confused, Allen opened his mouth only to hear Casey’s other worldly words coming from the sky, “Bad move there… Why didn’t any of you use detect magic?” Casey sighed, “Allen you watch as your spell is stopped and suddenly it splits and is sent flying back at you and Kenny.”



“WHAT,” Allen cried out as he watched his spell do just that.



“Hey, you should have checked, she’s just picked up a ring of reflection and upcast…” Casey told him.



Before Allen could complain, both him and Kenny were stuck by the glowing orbs. Unable to avoid, or us any counterspells of any sort, they were helpless. Allen felt his body instantly turn into the very creature he was trying to turn the goblin into. A snail.



Kenny didn’t know what was going on, except Casey explaining the fuck up on Allen’s part, and now he was paying the price. Sure enough, Kenny felt his body morph and shape into the small sludgy snail like creature, just like Allen was.



“What the fuck,” Kenny yelled at his snail partner.



Allen yelled back, “How was I suppose to know she’s got a fucking epic item attached!”



“Whatever… how long till we're back to normal?” Kenny asked, annoyed at being a snail instead of his level twenty character.



“Yeahhh, about that,” Casey commented, “Since Allen is a snail with a low intelligence… he can’t cancel his concentration, since he doesn’t understand what the spell is.”



“What,” Both Allen and Kenny gasped.



“It’s in the rules,” Casey told them.



“Well what about damage,” Kenny asked, knowing a little about polymorph.



“Yeah that would work,” Casey told him.



“How do we do that,” Kenny asked, confused as to how he was supposed to take damage as a snail.



Casey gave a disappointed noise, “I don’t know, that’s up to you all. I’m just running the game, which speaking of, since Kenny is a snail now with a movement of one… it’s Winx’s turn.”



It wasn’t till now that Kenny realized how messed up this was. As a snail he lost his turn thanks to fucking Allen’s fuck up. He should have just let him run up to that fucking green bitch and let him smack the shit out of her! Kenny was about to shout at Allen when he felt the thumping of two green bare feet stomping up to them.



“HAHA,” Winx laughed deeply, pointing at both Kenny and Allen’s new form. “STUPID! You dumb, like sleepy person,” She mocked, pointing between all three of them.



“Shut the fuck up,” Kenny yelled at the Goblin.



Casey’s voice was heard, “She doesn’t speak snail. Your words went unheard.”



Kenny rolled his eyes, “Great now I can’t even insult the fucking thing, way to fucking go Allen.”



The goblin stood before them, her loincloth fabric barely covering up her body that towered above them. Kenny had to look away from the goblin womanhood hovering above, he could just make out the dark black hair around the vaginal lips pointing down from above. Her round butt barely covered up in the back. The massive cheeks showing off the crevice that might have been appealing to some if they weren’t a freaking snail beneath it.



Kenny watched as Winx started to squat down, her butt dipping lower as she crouched, soon her hand came out and picked up Kenny effortlessly, like the slug he was off the ground with little to no concern.

Kenny was forced to be brought up to the smiling goblin as she grinned at him, “Winx not tiny now, you tiny now!” Only able to look up at the green face, pointy ear goblin creature, Kenny couldn’t do anything but wait for Winx to do whatever she had planned. So long as Kenny was a snail, he couldn’t react, attack, or do anything. He was effectively powerless in the hands of this pathetic goblin creature. The toothy grin stayed spread over that giant green face.



Winx’s mouth grew wider, as her lips parted and a row of sharp pointy teeth came into view, “So small, like a snack for Winx. In fact,” Winx grinned as her tongue slowly came out and rolled over her upper lip leaving a trail of gooey saliva, “Winx could go for a snack. Snail snack good for Winx, make tummy less grumbly.”



Kenny put the words together and went still at those words. Snack? She was gonna eat him? Kenny was horrified at the thought, but the thought of his ring of immortality came up. He couldn’t die, sure maybe take some acid damage and then transform back to normal, but he couldn’t technically die! This stupid fucking goblin was gonna change him back to normal, and he was gonna have the time of his life ripping her apart from the inside out.



“Yeah I bet you are hungry you dumb stupid bitch,” Kenny shouted out loud.



Casey’s words were heard again, “She still doesn’t understand what you said.”



Kenny rolled his eyes at a silly detail, “Doesn't matter…”



Kenny didn’t care if he could be heard, he already was preparing to break this fucking goblin in two the moment his hit points hit zero. He just had to take some damn damage was all…



Sure enough Winx was pulling him closer to her parting lips and teeth, “Stupid snail,” Winx spoke her breath beating hard on Kenny’s body as he grew closer to that opening. The dark hole winking open and close as the damn goblin spoke spreading her gulping throat, “Winx too strong for you. Winx not weak like you,” She started to snicker as her pinchy fingers held onto Kenny as he approached her parting lips. “Winx eats you… and turns you to poop. Only adventuring for you… is exploring my belly and butt. You gonna be Winx waste, that’s my poop,” Winx laughed harshly, her breath and spit spewing as she mocked Kenny more, “First you turn to snail, now Winx do magic too! Winx turns you to POO! WINX’S POO!”



The almost childlike speaking nudged Kenny the wrong way. Kenny barked a few words, but it was pointless as the Goblin went on taunting and tormenting him. He couldn’t wait to break out of this fucking spell and grab this fucking goblin by the neck and snap her into two. She may be laughing now but he would get the last laugh.



“Okay stupid snail person, time to fill Winx up. Winx hungry. Winx needs to go soon. Winx can’t play any longer with tiny you,” The goblin held Kenny close to those lightly green lips as she spoke to him. That disgusting smell rolled over him as he was pinched between her fingers. Still Kenny just glared at the annoying creature he was preparing to burst out of her gut. She was gonna be a fucking splatter on the ground, like a water ballon popping due to too much water. Kenny would enjoy this more than he should…



“AHHHH,” Winx said as she opened her mouth, parted wide enough to swallow a bird. Kenny was startled by the size of the maw, but still it wasn’t anything to freak out about. Winx wasted no time as she flicked Kenny into her mouth and he landed on one of her back molars. Kenny didn’t even move as he waited for the teeth to crush him into little parts… that would transform him back into his normal self. Just as those big bright pillar teeth came down, Kenny was shifted out of the way and landed in the dark as he was pushed around by what had to be Winx’s tongue. Soon Kenny was pushed into a firm fleshy wall, which had to be her cheek. Suddenly the feeling of moisture and air being pulled from him and the things around him filled the pocket he was stuck in. Winx was sucking on him like a piece of fucking candy!



After a few moments of being slurped and sloshed around the dark smelly cavern, Kenny was soon approaching the end of his torment. The feeling of falling backwards hit Kenny as he was pooled up with a good amount of spit in Winx’s mouth. He was about to be swallowed as he and the glob of goo made its way to the back of the mouth.



Kenny laughed as he waited fro the fucking sound of the gulp, “Prepared for your death, you stupid bitch!”



Kenny was mid laugh when the world around him surged and he was swallowed with everything else in Winx’s mouth. Kenny couldn’t be happier as he was gulped down in such an easy fashion. It was smooth sailing down the esophagus of the greedy goblin. It was no trouble for Kenny and soon he dropped into the next chamber.



Kenny let out an evil laugh as he laid there in the hot meaty room, “OKAY LET’S GO! TIME TO FUCKING BREAK THIS BITCH APART!!!” Kenny screamed in joy.



Kenny sat there with the wrinkled walls of the stomach moving and wiggling around. Just waiting for the acid damage to break the spell…



Suddenly there was a gurgle and Kenny felt something hot roll over his body. The searing pain of acid bit into Kenny as he bit back a scream. Grinning manically he let the pain flood his body as he took the fucking acid damage he was expecting. Soon the burning sensation grew as more of his body started to hurt form the pian, “YEAH YEAH OKAY!” Kenny barked as he held back his sounds of pain. “That’s got to be all my fucking hit points right?…”



No answer as more pain swelled over Kenny making him curse, “HEY! Casey! I’m taking fucking damage… I should be going back to normal RIGHT?!”



There was silence. Kenny felt a fear as he thought maybe Casey left them… but she finally spoke. “Right… damage…”



“Yeah! Exactly!” Kenny spoke, biting back a yelp at the burning and biting sensation.



“Well…” Casey said her tone sounding less than impressed, “You see…”



Kenny felt his heart dip at those words, “What? WHAT ABOUT ME?!”



Casey sighed, “Well… your ring of immortality… it keeps you from dying…”



“AND?!” Kenny barked out in pain and furry as the burning and biting sensation kept poking and nibbling at him.



“Well, technically that means hitting 0 hit points… So like, you can stay in Winx’s stomach all day and not die, because your spirit is connected to your body which won't die. So like, you know, your kind of trap till Allen drops the spell, which he can’t if he’s a snail so, yeah you can see where this is going...”



Kenny was stunned at the revelation, “Wait, so like,” Kenny gasped feeling the stinging sensation acting up again, “I can’t die? And I’m stuck in this fucking stomach?!”



“Looks like it,” Casey responded, “Sorry dude.”



Kenny felt horror and pain fill his body at the news as he felt his body breaking down but he was still conscious of the parts breaking off. He was being digested but being completely aware of the process as the shitty stomach acids did their job. Kenny cried out and begged for Casey to stop this fucking game as he felt his body dissolve and stay aware of everything around him as he slowly was slurped deeper into the gut of his monstrous attacker. Kenny felt every biting and nipping sensation of the acids around attacking his body as he descended deeper into the depths.






Allen watched as his best friend was swallowed whole by the grinning green goober before him. The fucking monster gulped and smiled as she squatted before him. She didn’t react or looked remorseful at her action as she downed his doomed friend.



“Ahhh,” Winx sighed as she rubbed her throat after the slight bulge of Kenny’s body showed up as she swallowed him whole and unharmed. The words Casey spoke haunted Allen as he knew that Kenny was still stuck inside this beast. “MMM, Winx loves a good snack- OH!” Winx’s voice shot up as her eyes spotted Allen. A feeling of dread filled Allen as he watched the goblin eyeball him. “Another snacky for me? Winx feeling lucky today!”



Allen had nowhere to run as those large green fingers plucked him up with ease that was beyond annoying. He was picked out of the ground and soon was hovering over the jar that Zack had used for his stupid spell.



“Gonna save you for later,” Winx announced happily.



Allen felt himself falling as he plinked and plunked off the side of the jar. Soon Winx picked up the spacious jar with Allen in it and smirked down at him, “Another snack for Winx, this is a good day indeed!”



Allen was disgusted at the remark as Winx lifted the glass jar off the ground. Watching his mini giantess reacting, it was all he could do. Winx carried the jar like it was nothing with Allen in it, sure enough, he was being brought along with the wild creature. Allen watched as Winx carried him over toward Zack’s still body.



It was so sudden that Allen wasn’t expecting it, but Winx gave Zack’s unmoving body a swift kick into the side. It was quickly followed by a few more kicks into his side and legs. Winx wasted no time checking Zack’s reaction as she checked his condition. “Stupid sleepy head, no wakey up,” Winx announced with another stiff kick into Zack’s unconscious body as it jerked in response, “Hehehe, dumby, he no wake up! Stupid!” Winx laughed, giving another kick into Allen’s slumped body.



Allen was forced to watch the female goblin give a few more kicks into Allen’s body before she knelt down. Sure enough he wasn’t going to wake up, she started to check and scavenged him. Pulling anything looking shiny and expensive from Zack. Soon Winx had everything she wanted in her pockets and folds of clothing. Sure enough she headed away from Zack in a very happy mood, carrying off Allen in the glass jar, how was unable to do much as a fucking snail in a jar.





Zack was in utter hell as he was moved and walked around. The skin scrubbing over his face and the stench of butt filling his mouth and nose. Unable to escape, Zack was trapped in Winx’s butt. Each and every step she made caused Zack to cry out in horror and protest as he was forced to experience it directly. The grinding and pressing sensations never let up as Winx walked on forcing Zack to grow accustomed to the booty bouncing around. The blasted butt battered him with its constant assault. Zack was feeling numb and lost as he stayed in his prison wondering when his spell would end or when his friend would help save him. He was stuck and it wasn’t a feeling he wanted to continued to explore. Zack just wanted to-



A soft grumble was felt deep in Zack, a sensation that he knew all too well. The warm gassy air bubbling up inside him, it made him sick. Like someone pumping him of air till he popped, sadly Winx either wouldn’t let it happen or it was how her body worked. Sure enough the bubble of gas slowly made its way out of Zacky’s tight mouth. The gas bomb billowing out of his throat and lips in a stinky splotchy fart. Something that was a common experience he was going through.




Allen was terrified for his life as he was carried off form the battlefield Zach’s body was left in. It wasn’t like this was going according to plan, but this fucking goblin… Winx had plans for them as she carried him off in the jar. It wasn’t too long before they were in a cave, all alone.



“CASEY I WANT TO QUIT!” Allen screamed as he watched the goblin do her business around in the cave. Grabbing things and dropping items off and rearranging things.



“Sorry,” Casey’s voice spoke out from the sky, “Can’t, not while we're still in combat.”



“Combat,” Allen yelled out, failing to see how THIS was combat.



“Well yeah, she’s got you trapped along with Zack and Kenny, unless you got a way to get out of that jar and run away, technically you're still in combat.” Casey explained.



Allen was horrified at the news as he watched the giddy goblin walking through the cave dropping shiny things here and there. Allen was forced to listen to Winx sing about eating snails or something that he hardly could catch. He was too busy listening to the noises coming from Winx’s body. The gurgles and bubbles being heard, Allen swore he could hear painful and horrifying screams, but that had to be his imagination, right?




Kenny lost track of how long it had been. His body was constantly being digested, melted, broken down, and repaired. It was a mircale he was still consious, but like Casey said, he was still fucking alive. Unable to see where he was, he could only go with the flow as his body was shifted and moved around. Kenny felt the blistering and stinging sensation of stomach acids doing its job. For a freaking CR 1 goblin, she was really doing a number on him. Kenny eventually felt himself sinking further, and soon something pulling him along. Not sure where that was going, Kenny’s still agonizing form followed the path before him. Time rolled on and on as he too rolled around. Soon his body didn’t ach so much, and the stinging sensation dulled before vanishing. Soon enough, the pain was gone, but he couldn’t move. His body didn’t feel the same as it was a few hours ago. Kenny groaned silently as he listened to Winx’s insides making countless noises of sloshing and oozing. The noise never let him forget where he was. Kenny felt his poor body being dragged or pushed along the dark path in some twisted and windy maze. How much longer he would be inside the goblin was a mystery for him. He could only hope it wans’t too long, than maybe fucking Casey would end this fucking game. Then he would have a few words for that bitch…





Zack didn’t know how long Winx had been asleep. They got to her home, or cave to be more exact, a long time ago. It didn’t take long for Zack to feel Winx lay down and started to sleep and snore. The sounds and noises of Winx were all that Allen could hear in the cavern. Time moved on as he couldn’t escape his prison, stuck in the dark stinky butt crack of a goblin. Worse were the silent sleepy farts she squeezed out in her slumber. Zack felt his mouth being pushed apart as hot puffs came out in surges. The nasty taste of foul odor lingering on his nonexistent tongue. Zack was forced to endure this hell as he couldn’t help but wait for what was to happen next. Sure enough after a very long and grueling gas filled night, Zack felt Winx waking up… or at least something making its very slow way toward him from deep inside himself. It wouldn’t be long before Winx needed to use the bathroom, something that Zack wept about. No matter how much time he had to prepare himself for this, Zack would never be ready to expel goblin gunk as her fucking asshole. However what he wanted and what was gonna happen didn’t quite line up.



Winx rolled over and muttered something as another gas bomb blew out her backside, pushing that feeling of fullness closer to Zack and the exit. It would only be a little longer before Winx would need to shit…




Kenny felt like he was covered in dried mud, all his body felt firm and coated in a dirt like material. His body was still unable to move, without Winx’s insides helping, Kenny would have been stuck and lost inside Winx. All that he knew was he could hear the rumbling and surging pockets of gas moving past him and out the backside of Winx. The toots and farts growing louder the closer he got to the exit of her fucking anus.



As disgusting as it sounded for him to be shit out of a goblin’s ass, he was ready to get out. He didn’t care how humiliating this would be for the others to find out, he just wanted to be done with this shit…



The constant horrendous smells, the feeling of squeezing around his weak and injured body. Fucking immortality was pointless. Still Kenny had no say in how fast he was being pushed along. It was at an agonizing and grueling pace. Every once in a while a surge of intestinal gas would help him or the slow pushing and squeezing from all around him would move him along. Finally Kenny felt a wall in front of him in the dark. Sure enough he was at the exit.



“Finally,Kenny tried to speak but found he couldn’t. Well, it wasn’t like anyone could hear him. He was inside a fucking goblin girl. With his train pulling up to the station, he was now just waiting for the conductor to let him off… whenever the fuck that would be.




Allen paced back and forth, or the best he could as he was still a fucking snail in a jar. Winx had set him down nearby as she easily laid down in her cavern and went to sleep. Her lack of concern was horrifying as she didn’t even view him as a threat anymore. Able to sleep through the night without a care in the world. Allen found he couldn’t even climb up the glass jar siding to escape, and Casey kept saying he was in combat, almost like a fucking borken NPC.



Nothing changed all night except for the loud and obnoxious snoring that Winx did. It was like a truck horn every time she snored. How a creature so small and pathetic could make such noises.



It was a long time, but finally Allen saw some light coming into the entrance of Winx’s home. The small opening far off showed the natural light starting to fill the cave. Allen looked around to try and find something to help him get out of here, but it was pointless. As a snail there wasn’t anything he could do, especially trapped like this. He was bound to end up as Winx’s fucking breakfast when she woke up.



The thought of breakfast and food soon lead to Kenny’s poor fate. Being digested like that must have been horrible, but at least he was out of this fucking game-



Suddenly Allen heard a terribly loud trumpet off to his side as Winx let loose one of the loudest farts he ever heard. Her butt was near the glass as it rippled and flared out a massive stinker that was soon shushed shut. Meanwhile Allen was gagging on the stench when Winx nearly shot up from the floor.



“POOP!” Winx gasped.



“Winx needs to poop! Poop, poop, poop,” She muttered standing up and looking around.



Allen understood that she needed to go to the bathroom, but where that was-



“JAR!” Winx gasped as she seemed to recall Allen’s prison.



Allen closed his eyes as he waited for her to eat him really quick just to empty the jar to shit. At least she would have to make it quick-



The sound of something thumping above caught Allen by surprise as he looked up at the green goblin’s giant ass glued to the lid of the glass jar. She couldn’t… she wouldn’t… Did she forget about him?



“Hey… HEY!” Allen screamed as loud as he could as he looked up at that darkish green taint towering above him. The puckering puffer puffed out but it was still sealed as it sat above him like a moon hanging above during midnight. Winx’s grunts were all the replies he got as it was clear she either forgot about him, or just didn’t care…



As Allen screamed and begged for Winx to stop, Zack couldn’t help but look down at his friend that was now a snail. He was sealed to the incoming fate that he could feel crawling up his throat. The size and girth of the goblin shit was massive for such a small creature. How Winx had so much was insane. It was like she ate hundreds of bugs or whatever yesterday. The feeling of something the size of his fist trying to work its way out of his mouth was painful. Slowly he felt his mouth opening and the disgusting tasting piece of filth starting to come out of his mouth.



Kenny was glad to see daylight, or whatever light it was as he was escaping the portal before him. The feeling of something pushing him from behind helped eased him out of his prison. It wasn’t till Kenny felt his body being dropped out that he noticed a few things. The first was where he was going, into a glass jar, whatever it was better than being in a butt. The next was the panicked and petrified-looking snail below, or wait was that Allen below him? He was still a snail, which made sense. Still Kenny was happy to join his friend, they could both be snails in the jar together. The stupid thought soon vanished as he saw a reflection in the glass chamber walls around him. Instead of seeing a possibly injured and regenerating snail being pooped out of a goblin’s butt, he saw a massive turd emerging.



Kenny went to speak but found he still couldn’t. This wasn’t right… he should be a snail, a bug, not a piece of poop! However as much as kenny hated the new form he was in, it didn’t change the fact that he was a turd nonetheless. Just a bowel movement being pushed out from Winx. The new found knowledge did nothing to comfort Kenny as he could do nothing but fall downward, right toward Allen.



Allen, still screaming to escape, watched as the large looming leviathan approached, he couldn’t get out of the way of the wiggling and twisting terror. The chocolate snake slithered around like it had a mind of its own, as Winx pushed her waste out and into the glass container below. Allen watched with horror, as finally it touched down and started to curl and turn around. It seemed never ending as the large log let loose leveled out as more piled on top. Allen felt it push into him, pinning him to the wall and floor as more of Winx’s insane shit smothered him. It seemed never ending, almost as if it was an infinite supply of shit showering him as it soon added more and more layers on him, burying in a filthy pit of pungent poop.



Zack was non stop vomiting, he swore he was choking himself out from the onslaught flowing out of him. If it weren’t for the need to breathe, Zack was sure he would have asphyxiated long ago, however it still didn’t stop the flow. Like a broken dam, the contents burst from him and downward. Gallons of goblin shit flew out of him. How such a little thing could produce such amounts of feces was beyond him, it was like she digested hundreds of snails, maybe that’s what was in the jar beforehand. Did she eat all of them? It didn’t matter as Zack felt the end finally coming as the last bit popped out of his mouth and landed into the nearly filled glass jar. The copious amount of crap sat there on the floor as Winx sighed.



“Much better! Winx feels much better! OH MY!” Winx gasped shocked, “So much, Winx must have eaten more than she thought. All well,” Winx laughed as she started to stand up.



Zack pondered what she was doing, she hadn’t even wiped her-



Winx pulled her clothing up, pinning Zack and his filthy mouth closed as he was forced to endure the taste of leftovers that peppered his mouth. It was bad having the fresh flavor in his mouth, but with it gone, he could have forgotten the taste. However with the remains still smeared on his mouth, he was forced to taste it. Which was many many times worse than the farts. Zack screamed for mercy as Winx didn’t seem bothered by a dirty hole.



Kenny was forced to look up at that giggling goblin, “Winx might keep you as a trophy! Yup,” Winx laughed, picking up the jar with Kenny stored in it. He was carried off toward a shelf with a few other disgusting and weird trophies, an animal skull and a few other bone looking like objects. “Winx will remember, that time stupid people challenged Winx! She turns them into snails, then into her poop!” Winx let out a laugh as she walked off leaving Kenny to his fate trapped in the jar.



Allen was soon passing out as he listened to the obnoxious goblin let out a laugh about remembering, when she clearly forgot about him in the bottom of the jar. He was trapped under hundreds of pounds of goblin feces as he wouldn’t make it. Like a fossil buried underground, Allen would be stuck there for as long as Winx felt like keeping a jar of shit, which sounded like a very long time…






Casey groaned in complete disappointment. Who loses to a CR1 creature?! It was unheard of… they were level twenty for god sake! Still, they fucked up so bad. Sighing, Casey decided to close the DM book. As she closed it, she knew she was sealing the players to stay in that game for the rest of their lives.



Casey sighed one more time slamming the book closed and setting it aside.



“Great, now I need new players…” Casey said to herself as she was already trying to think up a new campaign, something that might be easier. The last few games had been total player wipes, or TPW. Dragons were a no go, and now goblins? Casey didn’t know what else to use but she would think of something. Besides there were a ton of nerds that came to the DND store down the road, she could easily find more players to join her campaign.



Shrugging and getting up from the now empty table, she started to pack things up as she thought up a decent game. Casey couldn’t wait to try another RPG with a new set of players...