- Text Size +

Note: This has a different version of the same character who is known as Lassic, taking place in a completely different universe as well.



There was a story about a sunken civilization that spread across the entire planet Earth for the most. It was known as Atlantis and although that specific place may not have existed in the first place, the overall detail about a sunken city is quite real. The inhabitants were not sunken to the bottom of the sea and were instead shrunk and then sunk to the bottom of a fairly average jar owned by a, not as an average girl. Whether the once-proud civilization was Atlantis or even from the same world as the one they resided in, remained a mystery. For all the inhabitants knew, they were made entirely by their owner just to be in that jar to toy with.



Their owner was named Goddess Georgia or at least that’s what she called herself and wanted to be addressed as. She seemed to be a deity who could manipulate their civilization to her desires and possibly do much more. She could of course have changed the entire city’s size which included all the citizens and their buildings. However, she had a few other so-called tricks up her sleeve like being able to see her civilians up close with enhanced senses and even recreate the entire civilization down to the last house and its occupant whenever she desired.  For her people’s knowledge, she only used her special abilities on them but they would not be able to know either way because their jar home was never moved out of their goddess’ house.



----



Lassic was one of the men who lived inside that ever-so-small city who had long forgotten his last name among other nonimportant details regarding the earlier parts of his life. He was Georgia’s favorite human she owned most likely due to his unique appearance of blue eyes and gray hair while still being fairly young. This man had grown used to his life to an extent, but the torture that his goddess put him and the civilization he lived in nearly daily, was almost always unbearable. Today was not unlike one of those days where this huge to them deity decided to use his and those nearby as something degrading and horrible such as a trash can. After she was feeling bored and strangely erotic she became in the mood to do just that. 



Georgia got home wearing her school uniform and decided to change into her pajamas. This all happened in the same room that had quite a few incredibly tiny eyes gazing up at her as she did so. She sniffled a bit as she felt like she had to sneeze, but decided against doing so with a tissue as one who did not know her, might expect her to do. She instead opened up her jar filled with her microscopic, sentient playthings of hers and hovered her nose right over the opening. Then she simply sneezed. 



Lassic had quite a freight even though he should have expected his owner to come home around this time. Time seemed to go by so quickly when he could finally relax without her presence as he would often forget to check the clock hovering over him like a celestial object. This male tried to preserve the little dignity he had left as he along with many other looked away while his goddess changed attire. He started to panic along with others when he heard the loud sound of the sniffle even with the covering that blocked out most of the noise. Then the top of the jar opened up as his city was much more exposed especially to the wet sneeze that came, drenching the entire civilization he lived in.



Georgia felt slightly relieved after her sneeze but she felt like there still was some mucus up her nose. After sneezing again, this time into her tissue she had a bit of a booger that seemed to be incredibly stuck up her nostrils even now. She kept breathing in and out of her nostrils over and over again hoping to get it out but each attempt ended in utter failure for her. Soon after she came up with a sort of last resort as she remembered hearing about how this could be possibly unhealthy to do. This goddess started to metaphorically dig for gold as she put one of her fingers up her nose.



Lassic was forced to change into rags to cover himself without being drenched in the mucus which happened moments prior. He worked with others to clean up the gunk doing hard manual labor. During this time, he could hear the sounds of his god sneezing again like thunder but thankfully not into his home this time. Then he gasped in horror as he saw her put a finger up one of her nostrils and soon saw the next instrument of his civilization's demise come out along with her finger. This man could tell from past experiences that the bit of mucus on her finger would be that goddess’ next tool of destruction.



Georgia hovered her finger with the booger attached to it, over the jar she had been toying with. She then started trying to flick the bit of mucus with her other fingers into that same container. Eventually, after at least a few tries she managed to get it in with a big smile on her face. Then she decided to talk to her small citizens for the first time that day without bothering to lower her voice. What she decided to say was a simple request that went like “Eat up~”



Now if one knew this goddess as personal as these civilians, they would quickly realize that the request was more of a demand. They would probably get punished anyway, but refusing a command will only magnify the negative consequences a lot more. Plus most were starving since they were not given food the last time they respawned, up until now. With a heavy sigh, Lassic among many others around him headed towards the booger to try to break it off into smaller pieces to eat. Once they started to eat, it was a terrible experience as most hated every second of consuming its disgusting flavor that was practically forced down their throats in a sense. 



Georgia giggled as she saw all this happening. Then she quickly left and came back to wash her hands in the bathroom sink from the nasty mucus that was on it. This goddess only wanted her toys to have a taste of that booger anyway. As she returned, an idea popped into her head. She usually liked to drink while she ate to make sure all the food come down easier. For this reason, she spat at the opening of the jar and yelled “Here’s something to help with swallowing down!”



Lassic and many others knew this was yet another demand given by their goddess. For that reason, most of them painstakingly started to swallow down the spit after consuming the mucus. They did so by filling cups and other containers full of the liquid for more easy consumption and to lessen the degradation ever so slightly. At least those tiny people found the taste of the saliva to be way more appealing than the bits of booger they were forced to swallow down their throats. Of course, this was not saying much as one was extremely gross, but at least many used the knowledge that what they were having was not all as disgusting, to feel better about the situation.



Georgia’s earlier giggling turned into practically howling with laughter after examining this pathetic display before her. Eventually, she was able to calm herself down a bit and refrain from getting over-excited. This goddess was still having the time of her life in a metaphorical sense as her laughter shortly turned back into the giggling like before. She was imagining the thoughts that were going through her tiny toys’ minds and it only made her increasingly happier. Then the thought of how she had not brushed her teeth since right after waking up and how that would magnify the smell, made her laugh yet again.



Those inside the minuscule metropolis were feeling like the lowest of the lows and for many, the feeling slowly but surely became worse as this progressed. They were practically forced to wear noise-canceling headphones or cover their ears if they had none. This was due to the extremely loud noise of their owner laughing loudly which would only be magnifying the volume by so much due to their micro sizes. They knew that even with this heavy torment, their punishments were still far from over. Their past experiences taught them that this would repeat with their only collective sins done to the god was that they were fun to play with. 



Goddess Georgia was enjoying the show she made for herself and started to get more comfortable by slowly taking off the socks she often wore with the pajamas she was wearing. After being entirely barefoot, she put those articles of clothing somewhat to the side, as she still had plans for those later in the day. She then went to her night table to look at what she had in her small bag for getting herself more ready. There was toothpaste, mouthwash, washcloths, makeup, and more. None of them she felt like using at the moment until she spotted a nail clipper which caused her to look at the nails on her toes.


Once Lassic saw his goddess look at her toenails while holding the clipper, he could tell what would be happening next. He was far from stupid and if there was any doubt, her fingernails were recently cut short earlier in the week so that would most likely not be an option. His educated guess turned out to be correct shortly after as he could see the right colossal foot approaching the top of the jar that kept him captive. The nasty, cheesy smell of the foot musk quickly spread throughout the city which included anywhere that was not completely sealed off from the air. This became mostly everywhere as the desire for the noise-canceling headphones from earlier was replaced with the desire for gas masks and covering one’s nose as well, or instead if they must choose. 



The goddess once again watched everything go down with the insides of her jar as she had to practically cover her mouth to try to calm herself down and to attempt to avoid having a laughing fit. She then remembered the task she had for herself and tried to get her distracted mind to focus on just that for now. Georgia angled her feet in just the right way so the potentially fallen toenails would land right into the jar as if it was a garbage can. Then she thought it was time to cut those nails carefully off and cut she did. She slowly but surely cut her toenails one by one on both feet until they were not long enough to be an annoyance to her as her civilization was practically buried by this particular trash. 



These people watched in horror as their friends, family, and the places and objects they used were just about crushed to oblivion. It even made their injuries and deaths degrading due to what should be simple objects, which caused an insane amount of damage to them while the stench of feet was even more harmful up close, carried there by the toenails. This kept happening over and over again as more nails rained down on their home city like it was the end of the world, which that part was sort of true for their own. Before the citizens knew it, way more than half of the population had completely fallen with many barely surviving due to their poor conditions. This even happened with them having faced similar events in the past and being increasingly more prepared for it to come around again. 



To anyone normal-sized like Georgia, what was next to her looked like a gross jar of toenails and nothing more. She was starting to get tired of playing with her little civilization, but there was at least one more interaction with her toys that she had in mind as she looked around her room. Afterward, she would happily start chatting with friends on her phone or play some game on it. This was just what was in her mind right now and she might even do something completely different once in a while. However, she usually played with this particular plaything a similar amount of time around daily as she would get bored with this one-sided game after a little while. 



After these civilians saw their goddess look around the room, they could mostly tell from previous interactions, that she had something else in mind for them. They could see her eyes seem to stop and stare, but instead of it being at them this time, it was at her left sock that she put down right next to her. Lassic and those still alive whether in good shape or not, would most likely look up and see her grip that article of clothing like someone would normally and with no extra care or anything. They saw it slowly but surely approach their now dirty jar as this god let go of the footwear without even looking at them. It quickly fell, filling most of the space left in the container just like she wanted but not for the benefit of those smaller. 



Goddess Georgia decided to once again laugh at the display down before her as she could hardly hold back anymore without even bothering to try. Now her used sock had covered most of the insides of her jar with some bits of toenails being able to be seen if someone looked close enough. However, it would be incredibly hard for most to find the living and unique details inside unless they knew what to look for. She had already got on her phone and was texting away, now only paying a bit of attention to her container next to her. Due to having lived a fairly normal life, for the most part, she was feeling a bit social, so she texted one of her friends to be able to meet up and was happy to have a yes in response.



The sock came and crushed most of the city as there was barely anyone left right after, bringing the ever-so-smelly stretch with it. Now with the ear damage going on, the people inside were unsure if noise-canceling headphones or gas masks were more important to have. The desire was strong for both and lots of noses and ears were trying to be covered at the same time. Thankfully that noise shortly stopped but phone tapping noises came shortly after but were luckily not nearly as bad for them. It was like they were in hell from all this and the lack of room they had from the article of clothing added a ton of pressure and crushing through practically the whole civilization. 



This god was a bit excited to see one of her friends, who would be meeting at this house for at least the start. It has been a while for her since something like this had happened so she had trouble containing the excitement as she rocked back and forth in her seat. Georgia relaxed, waiting a little while of only occasionally watching her minuscule city react to her recent punishments. She decided this particular fun for her was nearing its end for the day as she looked down at the jar yet again. This woman then went to the bathroom to revert it to its previous state in a similar way she would regularly do.



The citizens had to live with the horrific facts with it being not just the punishments done by their cruel mistress, but by the fact that she was barely even paying attention to them. They were even both figuratively and literally in the dark about what she was up to by the fact that the colossal sock was covering most of their hometown. This went on for what seemed like hours at the least as many, especially those in already bad conditions slowly but surely started to pass away. Lassic was one of the last survivors who looked up to see the environment changed to be the impossibly enormous bathroom but was thankful for the fact that at least no more waste came to rain on him and his neighbors. Instead, the sock was finally lifted away with it being the last time in his lifetime he saw those stuck on the fibers who were carried away. 



The goddess started to clean her puny container by removing her sock and making sure to eliminate those still lift on it with a quick rub with her fingers. The rest of the dirt from earlier use could be cleaned in the laundry as she made a mental note to toss it into her hamper right after this. Then she started to take out her fingernails one by one and toss them into the actual nearby garbage can, making sure that yet again her playthings were not alive on them. After a quick rinse of the jar with a sponge and soapy water to be safe, it was back to being a plain, empty container with no life besides her nearby. Finally, with a snap of her fingers for a show, Georgia recreated the entire civilization with memories intact and Lassic included, in time to hear a knock on her front door. “Who could it be?” Was the thought that came to mind for many of those who had brand new lives given to them. 



----



The End!