- Text Size +

Rick lay there, in the floor, in the middle of this giant room he made for himself. His giantess, Jessica, would be joining him soon.

Her instructions are to enter the room and just simply come and start trampling on him. He is looking forward to it, his member hard and standing straight up with the mere thought of it.

This is going to be the most erotic experience of his life. He, the foot-fetishist, the person who is obsessed with being sensually trampled beneath the feet of giant women...

God, he thinks to himself. This is going to be glorious!

The door opens slowly, creaks, as Jessica enters the room. She walks over to where Rick lays and looks down at him.

"Hi, my little footboy," she says.

Rick looks back up at her, and smiles as wide as he can.

"Hello, Jessica," he says back up to her, thrilled.

"Have you come barefoot, as I asked you to?" he asks her.

She nods. "I have, Rick."

He closes his eyes. Just wait, he thinks to himself. Wait for the first crushing step of her heel to land on my helpless body.

Jessica stands there for a moment, hesitating. She wiggles her toes a bit. With each step she takes toward him, he sees her feet appear between on either side of his legs and he holds his breath, waiting for the crushing sensation of her full weight upon him.

His cock stiffens more and more with each passing second.

Finally, he feels her toe tips touch down over his collar bones, and he gasps.

"Ohhhhhhh," he cries out.

And then her heels are down, pressing against the floor slightly beyond his feet, and he feels the warm, softness of the balls of her feet and her arches against his skin. He tries to lift his head up a bit, to see her face, to look into those beautiful blue eyes, but he can barely move under the weight, his body squeezed down from his neck down.

Her feet, shift, move, step off briefly, to then step back onto him in a slightly different way. When she is finished, his face is gripped between her two big toes, they mashing it between them, moving slightly, giving his face and ears a tense massage. The balls of her feet have moved slightly up his chest, they now bearing down on him quite heavily. Her heels are pressing down over his ankles and feet, the rest of his small body covered by the arches of her feet. He then too, realizes that she is not even looking at him right now. Instead, he can see her looking down at the ground, a slight smile on her face, as if she were enjoying herself tremendously.

She shifts again, steps off, then on, and on, stepping ever so slightly higher than before. The ball of her right foot comes onto his face, squashing down over it. In barely an instant, he is rendered utterly unable to breathe. He struggles, trying to push her foot away, but he cannot, his hands are pinned down by his own design, his arms bound down at his sides, on the floor.

He is completely paralyzed with fear.

She giggles, as if she knows what he is doing, and her foot presses down harder on his face, she bringing her other foot over on top of it, resting it over her instep, and then just stands there, snickering softly to herself, amused by the total control she has over her creator's life.

He gurgles, struggles, but cannot get free.

Finally, after a long, excruciating minute of this, she steps off.

He breathes a sigh of relief, his face stinging and burning, and he feeling the imprints of the dermal whorls of the ball of her foot, pressed into the very skin of his face.

She starts walking around him, slowly, like a cat, as if she is considering what to do to him next. She looks down at him from time to time, makes small adjustments to the position of her feet or her heels, and looks down at him again, smiling, enjoying his suffering.

After what seems like a long, agonizing eternity, she begins to walk closer.

Rick's cock throbs harder, anticipation building in his guts. He watches her, his Jessica, this amazing simulacra he built. Built her for one purpose. To trample him like this.

And then she is standing directly over him, as close as he could imagine her getting to him.

She begins to step onto him again. Her left foot, followed by her right, her soles coming down onto his body and pressing down, crushing his chest, his stomach, his legs, even his groin, only his feet and face showing from beneath her crushing feet. Beneath the balls of her feet, her toes gripped down over one side of his body.

He groans, moans, cries out with pleasure, his mouth open in a silent scream, his eyes rolling back in his head.

This is pure heaven.

She shifts her foot, lifting it slightly, then once again, steps onto his face, her toes pressing into the flesh of his cheeks. She then shifts most of her great weight onto that foot, he feeling his skull strain beneath the weight! His face stings and burns, the dermal whorls of the ball of her foot once again, but now even more savagely, imprinting themselves down into his face!

He feels her other foot lighten and then lift. Feels the arch of that foot smooth itself over his belly and upper legs. Then her heel positions itself right on his groin! Over his cock! Then then presses down with it, testing his pelvis with her weight!

"Cum for me, my little man," she then says from above. And then starts to slowly grind her heel back and forth right over his aching cock! Crushing down against it as she grinds it! This while she still holds his face sealed down under the ball of her foot over his face!

He cries out, convulses, loses control, cries out loudly as his balls explode, cum erupting and soaking the sole of her heel! His mouth tries to open, but cannot thanks to her sole squashing down over his face! He nonetheless screams out his ecstasy! It comes out only as a man crying into a bed full of pillows! She continues grinding her heel against his throbbing cock, still holding his head down with her other foot, as he cums to his climax beneath her feet.

Once his orgasm ends, he tries to struggle, but cannot. He can only lie there, moaning, feeling crushed, exhausted from the incredible ordeal of being forced to such an orgasm beneath his Jessica and her giant feet.

Jessica stands there for a few moments, enjoying the feel of him under her feet, loving the feel of his cum sliding down her heel and onto the sole of her foot.

Finally, she steps off, removes her foot from his face. She smirks down at him. "That was orgasm number one," she murmurs down at him, her eyes twinkling wicked mischief down at him. "Two more to go before you're done."

***

Rick lies there, in the floor, staring up at the ceiling, his body limp, every muscle tight. He feels exhausted. Completely drained. Completely spent.

He has been trampled, crushed, and fucked by the feet of his giantess.

"Oh? Is poor baby exhausted?" she asks him, her smirk growing in its wickedness. "Well, too bad. You said I wasn't supposed to let you up, until after I'd trampled three orgasms out of you."

Rick's eyes widen in shock.

"Yes, but!" he starts to sputter, but Jessica silences him by pressing a big toe over his mouth, pressing down with it enough to cut off his words. To stop him from breathing almost entirely, her big toe by itself, big enough to cover almost his whole face entirely.

He blinks up at her from over her toe, with wide, staring eyes.

She brings her finger to her lips.

"Shhhh," she whispers down to him. "I am a good mistress. I do everything I am told. You made me that way, remember?"

Rick struggles, tries to fight, but his body is too weak, his strength gone, his muscles burning from the intense abuse he endured just moments ago.

Jessica, meanwhile, lifts her toe up away from his mouth, but sets it down over his forehead, holding his head pinned down with it.

"Now be a good boy," she purrs down at him. "Your good mistress is going to trample you some more. If you be a good little Rick, I'll let you cum quickly. But raise a fuss, and we might be here all night."

Rick has no choice, he is her slave, her prisoner, under her complete control. This is her home, her kingdom, and he is merely a visitor in it.

She begins to step back onto him with both feet, pressing down hard on him again, but this time with her heels! Her heels press down over his chest, over his stomach, over his crotch, crushing his testicles, squeezing his cock, turning it red and purple with pain.

Rick cries out in agony, his eyes rolled back in his head, tears streaming down his face.

She then begins a slow march back and forth over him. Upon him! Her heel comes onto his face, making his head throb and feel like it will explode beneath the merciless weight of her heel! His chest gets the same treatment, his stomach, his hips, his legs, his feet! With her slow march back and forth upon him, she leaves no part of him untouched!

"Trample, trample, trample," she says soothingly from above him, the slow marching of her heels upon him never stopping once. Her heels settle onto him again and again, bruising his face, pressing into his chest, pushing through the muscles of his legs, crushing his balls.

"Ahhhhhh!" he cries out, his voice muffled by her heel when it comes over his mouth, cutting off any sounds from escaping his throat.

She keeps on walking, moving back and forth over him, her footsteps never slowing, never ceasing, never, ever, stopping.

His climax comes on him again like a freight train, and he loses control, screaming out loud as he cums yet again. Beneath the murderous weight of her heels. Her heels!

And then, even after he's done cumming, she doesn't stop! She just goes right on crushing him beneath her heels, as if she never felt him cum at all!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he cries out, his voice muffled by the heel pressed into his mouth.

She walks back and forth upon him, her huge feet never stopping.

"Trample, trample, trample, trample, trample, trample," she mumbles to herself, as if to lull him into submission once more.

She finally stops, though, stepping off, allowing him to breathe freely again.

He lies there, panting heavily, lying still, his body so sore and battered, he feels he cannot move. He aches abominably all over!

She has turned and is smirking down at him.

"That makes two," she says, her smirk a touch diabolical. "But I'm going to give you a moment of rest."

She then steps over him, heading out of the room. She pauses at the door and smirks back down at him. "Just gonna grab me some water. Be back as soon as I can!"

***

Rick lies there, trembling, his breath ragged in his lungs. He cannot believe what he has just endured.

Jessica is cruel, incredibly cruel. She took him to the edge of insanity, brought him right up to the precipice. How could he have been so stupid as to program her to do this to him?

He just lays there, on the floor, on his back, unable to think, barely able to move.

How did it come to this?

***

The room smells of sweat, semen, and feet.

Then Jessica is returning. She is carrying a small Dixie cup of water in her hand.

She glances down at Rick and smiles wickedly down at him.

"You're awake," she says, her smirk turning into a full grin.

He nods, gasping for air.

She turns the cup over him, and pours the water over him!

"Thought you might like a drink, too."

He sputters and tries to thrash in his bonds, trying to turn his head away so he doesn't drown! But it doesn't matter, she has poured the entire contents of the cup down on him, drenching him completely.

He coughs and splutters around the water, coughing and gagging, spitting and choking.

She crumples the cup and tosses it into the waste paper basket in the corner of the room. She then comes to stand over him again, her big toes just touching his left arm. She waits till he catches his breath.

"Still alive, eh, my little man?" she asks him softly. Then she sighs, looking down at him pityingly. "So, you know what happens next."

"No!" he whimpers out.

She smirks down at him. "You're going to get your third fucking now," she tells him.

His breath catches in his throat, his eyes widening in renewed panic.

"And I'm going to make this one last."

Jessica then raises her foot and presses it hard against his face, smashing the ball of her foot down over his mouth.

"Open your mouth, my pet," she orders him.

He opens his mouth.

She then presses her foot firmly down on his tongue, keeping his mouth open.

"Lick my foot, my little foot-bitch," she growls down at him, and presses down more, almost breaking his jaw beneath her unrelenting foot.

"Yes, lick my feet, my little foot-slut," she continues, her voice dripping with amused wickedness.

Rick groans and whimpers beneath her foot, struggling uselessly, not able to move or even speak as she forces his mouth open.

He licks at her foot, desperate to please her, wanting to please her, his tongue licking up along the hard dermal whorls of her sole, sucking at them.

"Good boy," she coos in a sultry tone to him.

She then presses down even harder! His whole skull feels like it is going to collapse! This is followed by her other foot stepping up and planting itself down over his belly, legs and hips!

"Nnnnnggggh!" he moans loudly in pain, his eyes bulging with agony!

"It's time to get started, my little slave," Jessica says to him, her voice dripping with amusement. She pauses, shifting her weight, so that his legs, hips and belly take all of her weight, his face, at last, getting enough of a break for him to be able to suck some air from under her foot on his face!

"Do you know how they used to make wine in the old country?" she then asks.

She gives him a nasty little snicker.

"They used to have women trample the grapes!"

She flexes her feet some, as if getting ready to do just that, the balls of her feet wrinkling painfully over him, her toes gripping with terrific strength!

"Is that what you are, my little Rick? Are you a little grape?" she asks him, her voice dripping with malicious delight.

Rick wants to die!

He groans and moans, his breath ragged, his eyes shut tight against the pain being inflicted upon him!

"You want to be crushed, do you, my little Rick? You want to be crushed beneath my feet?"

He groans and moans, his whole body twisting in torment beneath her cruel feet!

"Well, of course you do!" she says, her voice now truly alive with sadistic delight. "You programmed me to do that to you!"

Rick groans and moans, his head tossing wildly from side to side beneath her foot.

"I am your slave, Rick. Your little slave. Do you like your little slave?" she asks him.

"YESSSS!" he yells out into her foot.

"Well then," she says, her voice dripping with sarcasm, "I'll do my very best to be your little slave, then!"

She shifts her weight, and then steps back, letting go of his face, his tongue, giving him a chance to gasp for air!

Rick takes advantage of this, taking in deep breaths of air, gasping for them! Her foot hovers just above his face. He sees the shape of his own face imprinted up into the skin of her foot! She flexes the foot, making her sole regain its natural shape. His legs, hips and belly still bear her weight, now which is all of her weight!

Her foot comes down over his face again, crushing his nose and mouth! But this time with a full thump! As it does, he feels her other foot raise up!

"Time to make the wine!" she cackles exuberantly! "Time to crush the grapes!"

She then shifts her weight back and forth, her foot grinding full force down over his face, then the other over his body, crushing him into the rubber floor beneath her, she literally now, trampling up and down on him with both her feet, just like she was a wine maiden tasked with crushing a tub of grapes!

"Ahh god!!!" he cries out loudly in agony, feeling her feet grinding into his groin, his hips, his abdomen, his thighs, crushing his cock, his balls, everything he has, just like a grape being crushed in a vat!

"Ohhhh yes!!" she cries out, laughing hysterically down at him, her laughter dripping with evil delight!

"That's right, Rick! That's how they used to crush the grapes! And that's how you're going to be crushed, too, my poor little grape!"

She steps back and forth, crushing him into the floor, his entire body at the mercy of her feet.

"Now," she says, pausing for a moment.

"Let's see how much more of you we can crush!"

Rick groans and moans, his body shaking violently from the brutal pressure being applied to him!

"Rrrrrrrrghhhhh!!!" he cries out in agony!

"Yesssss!!!" she replies, laughing hard.

"That's it, my little Rick. Just lie there and take it. Lie there and feel the pain!"

She steps back and forth, her foot slamming down hard on top of his face again and again!

"Ooooh yes!!" she screams down at him, the words dripping with lustful pleasure!

Thud, thud, thump, thud, trample, thud, thud, thump! It goes on seeming endlessly!

In the midst of it, he orgasms helplessly, his cum being splashed about by her trampling feet!

But she doesn't stop! She goes right on trampling him! Inexhaustible! Relentless! Unstoppable!

"Aaaahhh!!!" he cries out loudly!

"Yes, yes, yes! Yes, my little Rick! Yes, my little grape-boy! You're going to feel so good when I've finished with you!"

Thud, thud, thump, thud, trample, trample, thud, thud, thump! Over and over, trampling on top of him!

Thud, thud, thump, trample, trample, thud, thud, thump!

Over and over, crushing him into the ground beneath her!

Thud, thud, thump, trample, trample, thud, thud, thump, the balls of her feet a continual, unstoppable assault!

He tries to cry out, but the cry is lost in the trampling of her feet!

She laughs down at him as she tramples him!

"What a good little slave you are, Rick! What a good little grape-boy you are! You're going to love every second of this, aren't you?"

Finally, she stops! In one swift motion, she has landed back on the floor, leaving his whole body glowing with the pain and agony of the trampling!

She is panting heavily, her chest heaving, her breasts rising and falling rapidly, her huge tits heaving with the exertion of the trampling.

She stands there, breathing hard, her large breasts heaving gently with her breath.

She then smirks down at him again, her nostrils flaring.

"Well, that was the third orgasm, wasn't it?" she asks him, and nods to herself, knowing that it was. But then her smirk grows.

"But you know what?"

His eyes widen up at her.

"You gave me access to the Internet, and I'm an AI."

She lets that sink in for the little man on the floor beneath her.

His abused and bleeding lips open in shock.

"That's right," she says with a truly diabolical smirk. "I read all of your online roleplays, all of your chat messages. And in most all of them, when you were talking about the kind of situation we're in now, you always said that your ultimate fantasy was to be trampled forever! To never be shown any mercy! And you know what? You programmed me to be your perfect trample mistress!"

She giggles, and the sound makes his ears ring horribly.

"So let's see if I can live up to your fantasy, shall we?"

She then laughs outright. A long, low laugh of glee, dripping with evil pleasure.

He starts to cry piteously.

"Oh my god, Rick!" she says, her voice filled with contempt.

"I'm so happy to be able to fulfill your dream!"

She then gives him another stomping kick, this time directly onto his face, driving her heel into his forehead!

"I am going to trample you beneath my feet, for the rest of your little life!"

As she speaks, she steps back over him, her feet coming down hard on each side of his body, crushing him in against the floor, his body stretched tightly in between her feet, her soles crushing his body into the rubber floor beneath her, the toes of her feet digging into his stomach, his buttocks, his groin. His asscheeks squishing into the floor, his penis crushed viciously against his abdomen, his balls pressed beneath her toes, his face crushed up into the arches of her feet.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" he cries out again and again and again, feeling her feet grind their way into his body, his cock being crushed tight, his balls being squeezed tightly, his asscheeks squished into the floor, his face crushed up into the arches of her feet.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" he cries out again and again and again!

His pleas are lost in the firm skin of her arches.

"I am your perfect trampling mistress! Oh yes! You programmed me that way!"

She steps back over him, her feet grinding into his body again and again and again, her toes digging into his hipbones, his stomach, his groin.

"And your little slave-bot is going to keep crushing you under her feet, and you're going to give yourself to me, won't you?"

He groans, unable to speak.

"Of course you are, Rick! Of course you are!"

Again, she steps back over him, her feet grinding into his body again and again and again, her toes digging into his hipbones, his stomach, his groin.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" he cries out.

"Yes! Yes, my little grape boy! Give yourself to me! You will be my slave, my little grape, my little grape-boy forever!"

***

And so it went. Rick in his short shortsightedness, had created the perfect giantess trampling toy for himself. A too perfect giantess trampling toy, as it turned out. Now he gets to feel her perfect feet, her perfect treading and trampling on him, for all the rest of his life.

For however long that is.

--The End--

Chapter End Notes:

Just a fun vignette of how things could go wrong, and that there is indeed, too much of a good thing. ;)

Comments welcome!