- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is the first stand-alone story that I have written which is this long. I could have divided it into smaller parts, but I decided to publish it all together as an experiment. Don't hesitate to leave a review! I would love to hear what you guys think. I feel like the better my writing gets the less reviews I get XD Maby I am experimenting too much? I will try to balance it. I have less time to write right now, and I need motivation ;)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Don't skip, and enjoy! 

The subject was extremely boring, and Charles was barely able to stay focused on the words of his philosophy professor. It was already 7:55 PM and this was the last lecture of the day; five minutes left till freedom. He was thinking about the long way back to his apartment. When was he supposed to find the time to learn all this crap? And it wasn’t even connected with his field of study at all!

To make matters stranger, everyone else seemed to be completely mesmerised by what the professor was saying. The furious scratching of the pens of the students making their best effort not to miss a single word was the best proof of that. Charles was not going to make any notes. Instead he was using a portable voice recorder he had bought a couple of days prior just for occasions such as this one. The device had a form of a six inch long cylinder, and had enough space to record for a few months non stop. Still, the young man doubted that it would be able to contain all that phylosophical gibberish within itself.

Suddenly a loud and long rumble echoed through the room. Nobody else seemed to have noticed it, but Charles’ head turned towards its source immediately. 

He was so tired that he  never even noticed the blonde girl who had sat next to him. She was the kind of person who rarely talked to anyone. The only thing he knew about her was her name: Alyssa. 

“Wow, you must be really hungry,” he whispered, giggling.

Alyssa looked at him with a mix of shock and embarassement. She blushed as another rumble, even louder than before, escaped her cramping stomach.

“You’ve got a monster waking up inside you!” quipped Charles, and laughed. Some of the other students looked their way, smiles appearing on a few faces, but they soon went back to work, forgetting about the incident.

Alyssa’s face expression changed from embarrassment to anger as she clenched her fists with frustration, but was soon replaced by a mischievous smirk. “Well, I guess I should eat something quickly then, before the monster gets out of control!” She said.

Before Charles could react, she ripped the voice recorder out of his hand, and put its tip between her lips. She let her lips forma curl around it, and then sucked it in in a single slurp. She swallowed the whole thing down in one smooth movement, and brought her palm up to her feminine neck, tracing the large lump which travelled down its length.

Smile vanished from Charles’ face as he watched Alyssa lick her lips. She was looking right into his eyes.

“W-what the hell?” he whispered in disbelief. He looked at his hand, but the device was gone. She really did it!

“Thank you, Charles, I do feel much better now,” she said with a triumphal smile on her lips.

“What the hell?” the young man repeated absentmindedly.

It was then that the professor thanked everyone for the attention and ended the lecture. Alyssa quickly got up, and left the room. 

Charles needed a while to pack his stuff, and hurried after her as soon as he was done. Just after she had left the university building, he managed to catch up to her.

“Hey!” he shouted. “Do you know how much that thing costed?” 

She did not reply.

“Hey, Alyssa, I am talking to you!” He took a few longer steps, and blocked her way.

She stopped, and looked at him silently. He could sense a slight hint of amusement in her grey eyes.

“I had all the necessary materials recorded there! What am I supposed to do now?!” he complained.

“I don’t know. You shouldn’t have made fun of me!” she finally spoke.

“What? How in the world were you able to do that anyway? And don’t you know anything? That thing has a lithium battery! It’s also made of metal and plastic! You are gonna end up in a hospital or worse!

At first Alyssa laughed, and patted her stomach, but then a worried look appeared on her face. “Oh shit, I didn’t think of that,” she said, making nervous circles around her belly. “You know what? Maybe I went a bit overboard. You can come to my place and we can study philosophy together. I will show you the most important information so that you can get a good mark.”

Charles eyed the young woman. She was really pretty; her curves were well defined in all the proper places. He could not help but think that there was some hidden intention in her inviting him to her apartment. Did she find him attractive? He was well built, and always considered himself to be quite handsome. He decided to go along with it. He also felt responsible for her health. The girl visibly had no clue what she had gotten herself into!


Alyssa's stomach continued to rumble ceaselessly along the way, but Charles did not make any more remarks. He kept his hand in his pocket at all times, ready to produce his phone, and call an ambulance should the battery inside the weird girl's stomach explode suddenly. Nothing like that happened, though, and they soon reached the building in which she lived. It was not very far away from the university; unlike him, she did not need to waste two hours on commute everyday. 

"Please, come in," she encouraged him, upon opening the door.

The men entered the apartment, and put his bag on the floor. He then removed his shoes.

"Would you like a sandwich?" she asked, leading to the kitchen.

"Sure, if you don't mind," he answered. "But don't forget about yourself!" he added smiling, hearing the all too familiar rumbling sound yet again.

Alyssa took a plate full of previously prepared chicken sandwiches out of her fridge, and placed it on her table. They sat down, and helped themselves, one snack each.

Before Charles managed to take the first bite, Alyssa had already devoured half of her sandwich. He watched her stuff the other half into her mouth, and swallow, barely chewing at all. By the time he finished his, she had managed to consume all the other sandwiches. She was definitely the weirdest girl he had ever met. There was even something exciting in her behaviour. He could not help but think about an amazing deepthroating blowjob she would be able to give with her talent for swallowing things.

Alyssa looked sad, "That didn't help at all…" She massaged her abdomen.

"You are really weird." Charles just could not help saying it. The words left his mouth on their own. "You know, I have never seen anyone swallow electronic devices before. And you also barely chew when you eat normal food…"

"Oh yeah, I have always been like that." Alyssa giggled. "I like swallowing things whole. It is a really funny feeling. I have swallowed toys and stuff like that before. Believe it or not, a couple of times I even swallowed animals."

"What?!"

"Yes, hehe. I could feel them move around in my stomach."

"Alyssa, that's so cruel! What animals were they?"

"Hmm… I remember being extremely hungry once. It really hurt. The only thing within reach then was my sister's cat. I swallowed him. I always make sure to carry extra food with me ever since. But we had lectures till 8:00 today, and I guess it just wasn't enough."

Charles observed her with a perplexed look. She swallowed what?! He did not know what to make of this. Was she lying to him? Maybe there was something wrong with her psyche? And she was so cute… What a pity…

"What other animals have you swallowed?" he asked to see where this bizarre conversation would take him.

"Mostly birds I caught in the park, since those didn't belong to anyone."

"You are crazy!" he exclaimed.

"I know, right? But the feeling of them moving inside me was enthralling!" She closed her eyes as though relishing in the memory. "Come here!" she said, stretching her arms towards him.

Charles leaned towards her reluctantly. Their faces were really close now, and he could see the excitement in her eyes. Alyssa's slightly parted lips curled into a smile. The tip of her tongue slid along her upper lip. His instincts were telling him to be cautious, but the beautiful girl was getting him very aroused, and he did not want to lose the opportunity to kiss her at least. Still, he just had to know, "How could you have been able to swallow something bigger than your hea-"

Alyssa's luscious lips pressing into his own interrupted Charles' speech. Her tongue entered his mouth, filling it completely,  reaching all the way back to his throat. 

“Touch me!” she moaned.

Charles did not need to be told what to do twice. He slid his palm under her shirt, and squeezed one of her breasts. It was very firm and round, but still soft at the touch. He massaged her nipple with his fingers. 

Alyssa instantly responded with her arms, wrapping them around Charles’ body. She forced herself into him, sending both of them onto the wooden floor below, but it did not matter. She crushed her pussy into the large bulge in the young man’s trousers, letting out an animalistic growl. This was the first time she was so turned on. She did not know what had gotten into her. She was so hot for Charles! 

She pulled away, and sat up on top of him. He was breathing heavily, his chest rising up and down. 

“Wow…” he uttered, smiling.

Alyssa’s lips curled into a mischievous smile. She grabbed his shirt with both of her hands, and yanked on the material, ripping it apart. She dived down, and licked Charles’ abdomen, her teeth sliding across his skin in erotic manner. The young man shivered. He was too aroused to think about his shirt now.

Alyssa’s tongue slid all the way down to his pants, where her hands started to take care of his belt. The moment Charles’ shaft was exposed, the soft lips of the girl enveloped it in their sucking embrace. He moaned in deep pleasure which caused the young woman to giggle. She had already taken her own jeans and panties off. It was time for the real thing now.

“No wait, I don’t have a condom…” moaned Charles, but the feeling of Alyssa's musky love tunnel clenching his cock took away his ability to process complex thoughts. The only thing that mattered now, was satisfying the carnal pleasure.

For Alyssa it was the same. With her palms  resting on charles’ shoulders, she rode him in a study up and down motion. She could feel his erection fill her up in the most glorious of ways, and she could feel every wrinkle and vine caress her sensitive flesh.

As she felt her orgasm get near, she leant down to taste him once more. She licked his neck, and moved to his lips. She forced her wet tongue into his mouth and sucked in his saliva. She licked all over his face. The taste of his skin was amazing, she adored the saltiness of his sweat and the sound of his breath. He just tasted so good, so good in fact that she felt like she could eat him up just then and there. 

Alyssa did not even notice it when her lips spread over Charles' entire head. The only things she cared about was the pleasure running through her body and that awesome taste on her sensitive tongue. 

Charles started struggling violently, and tried to pull away. She thought it was part of the fun, and played along by grabbing his buttocks, and squeezing him harder into herself. The man started beating her with his fist, but amidst her blooming climax she could barely register it. 

The overwhelming feeling of bliss originating at the base of her spine ran through her body. She felt extremely hot; complete and satisfied; full of new unknown warmth filling her body to the brim. Feeling heavy she lay on her back. She licked her lips, and hummed to herself. She hugged the man lying on top of her, and was surprised to feel him struggle violently.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" she asked, opening her sleepy eyes. But Charlie was nowhere to be seen. Instead there was a huge oversized lump of her stomach with something large moving frantically inside it. "Charlie…" her voice broke. "Oh fuck! I-I ate him!?"

She ran her palms along her stomach. She could feel the outlines of Charles' limbs. Her stomach cramped a bit, causing the lump inside to struggle more. She moaned involuntarily at the stimulus. The fingers of her right hand automatically found their way to her pussy, and started caressing her clit.

Her stomach cramped once more, this time a loud crack could be heard, and the girl felt a sharp tingle in her gut which resonated with her lovehole. She could have sworn that she had heard a scream, and the struggles got even more intense than before. She massaged her stomach with one palm, and fingered herself with the other. 

Another forceful contraction came, and a series of delightful pops and snaps filled her senses. She burped, releasing the unwanted gases from her digestive system, as it continued to shrink back down towards its initial size, digesting her meal. 

These last sensations pushed her over the edge, and she orgasmed again, much stronger than the first time. She rolled around on the hard wooden floor, knocking over one of the chairs. She screamed and fell back exhausted, the overload of pleasure and the physical challenge put on her gut putting her to sleep.


Alyssa woke up with a yawn. She felt extremely well rested, and satisfied. She could not remember the last time she had had such an uninterrupted night of restful sleep as this one. She smiled, recalling the bizarre dream that she had had. 

But then she noticed the uncomfortably hard floor beneath her body, and opened her eyes. She saw the shreds of Charles' clothes lying around. Was it all not just a dream after all? Her palm instinctively travelled towards her abdomen. It was perfectly flat, just like before. She pondered these thoughts for a moment. Maybe he just left after they had sex?

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed when she finally noticed the rays of the warm and bright sunlight penetrating her kitchen through the window. "What time is it? I am late for the lecture!" She shot up to her feet only to be stopped by her head slamming against the ceiling. "Ouch!"

Once again she inspected her surroundings. Everything looked smaller than before! Judging by the height of her apartment, she must have been around eight feet tall! 

"Fuck, it looks like I really ate him… Poor guy…" A tear ran down her cheek. "Who could've thought I could grow like this by eating people…"

She looked into her mirror, which now reached below her bellybutton. She looked just as before, everything was proportional. But there was no way she could leave her apartment like this! Not to mention going to university!

Her gaze met Charles' bag. She quickly swallowed the bitter voice of her conscience, and focused on what she had to do. They would soon start looking for him. She could not leave any evidence of him being present at her place. She opened it up. Inside, there was a laptop and some notebooks. She collected the man's clothes, and stuffed it all into the bag. For a moment she wondered how to dispose of it. Finally she just opened her mouth, and stuffed the entire thing inside. She watched the reflection of her face in her mirror stretch in a funny way, but had no trouble pushing it in. She easily swallowed the bag down. There was a slight bulge visible on her stomach, and she quickly felt it compress to a barely noticeable level. She let out a quiet burp, and sighed.

She looked around her apartment, trying to find something to put on, but all her clothes were obviously too small. Finally she just covered herself with her biggest blanket, which ended up looking like a robe. She was quite content with the result. 

She wrote a couple of emails to her professors explaining her absence, ironically giving indigestion problems as a reason. Her enlarged fingers felt strange on her laptop's keyboard. 

Not having anything better to do, she sat down to watch some Netflix in order to relax and think of some way out of this mess. 

She was pretty sure that no one had seen Charles enter her apartment, so the only evidence was currently being dealt with by her stomach. But the height problem still remained. 

Midway through the episode of the series she was currently watching, she felt that all too familiar feeling of hunger creep up on her. She went to the fridge, but it was empty. Absolutely nothing to eat. "Fuck…"

She had to go and buy something quickly. But how? Everybody would be staring! She collapsed onto the floor, and leant against the wall. She was going to have to wait till darkness. And then… And then what? Steal? Well, if she did not want to kill another person, that was the only option. Again she thought about Charlie. She had barely known him, but she thought that she really liked him. It was a pity that it had to end like this. 

“Well, Charlie. I guess you are a part of me now.” She smiled bitterly. “Forever.”

She went back to her laptop, and forced herself to binge watch the entire series. That had to be the fastest way to wait for the night. Curled into a ball on her coach, she watched her series, the hunger pains growing with every hour.



Alyssa woke up to the unbearable pain in her stomach. She must have fallen asleep during the seance; the laptop was off, the battery must have discharged. Outside it was already dark. Her blanket was soaking with sweat so she took it off. The clock showed 4:00 AM. 

Hoping that everyone in her neighbourhood had fallen asleep already, she left her apartment naked. She tied the key to a string, and hung it on her neck.

She tiptoed down the stairs, making her best effort not to hit her head again. Finally she reached the door. Slight wind caressed her body, as she entered into the warm night of late Spring.

Not many people were present in the streets, so it was easy to sneak into an empty, unfrequented street unnoticed. She was headed for the closest Carrefour shop in the area. It was closed at this hour, and she hoped to be able to get in unnoticed. Then all the food would be hers for the taking.

Sneaking behind the cars parked along the street, she was able to reach the back door. Obviously it was closed. Her stomach growled, as if to show its frustration. She considered breaking the glass, but was still sane enough not to do it. Instead, she used the rain pipe to climb onto the roof. There she was able to find a door, through which she hoped to enter. 

It was closed with a padlock, but with her newly acquired mass and encouragement in the form of immense hunger pains, she was able to break it. Old wood broke upon the impact of her body, and she fell through into a small staircase. Her skin was scratched in many places, but she ignored it. She could almost feel the smell of meat from the refrigerators below. 

She tiptoed downwards. The ceiling was much lower here than at her place, and she had to be extra careful. The door at the end of the corridor was open. She was now in the main hall of the shop.

"Who is there?" A voice coming from the distance startled Alyssa.

The girl froze not knowing how to react. She could see some light, the person likely had a torch. She jumped between the racks of merchandise, and observed the dark shape moving on the other side of the hall. 

Suddenly her stomach let out a wild growl, which echoed in the entire shop. The torch turned in her direction, illuminating her body. She was discovered.

The security guy approached her with the mouth wide open in disbelief; not that she could see it from behind the blinding light.

He definitely did not expect to see a naked woman, even less a one this huge!

"I have never seen a naked woman burgling into a shop!" he exclaimed.

"Please, don't call the police!" she begged, covering her nudeness. "I am terribly hungry, I have to eat or-" She stopped midway through her sentence as another loud rumble escaped her stomach. Her body twisted from the overwhelming pain.

The security guy did not say anything. She could finally see his face. The around fifty year old man with greyish hair was basically salivating; his eyes fixated on her body.

"Please, if I don't get something to eat, I could hurt you-"

"You are such a cutie and so tall too…" he said, stretching his arm to touch her. "Come here." She took a step back, but then, the man took out his taser, and said, "You are going to get into a lot of trouble if I report this. But I guess we can find a way around it. Now, come to me, or I will zap you!"

The time had run out. Alyssa jumped onto the man. With her huge weight, she pinned him down to the ground, and sat on his chest and face. She pulled his legs towards her mouth, his knees snapping from being bent in an unnatural angle. He screamed into her butt. Her mouth engulfed his feet and in one gulp he was swallowed up to his knees. She did not bother taking off his clothes. The man's body was not attractive to her, and also she was too hungry now to even think about such unimportant details. She rolled onto the side, swallowing further. 

The man was squirming around, and screaming from the unbearable pain. He tried grabbing the closest rack, but it was too late to escape. The strong muscles of Alyssa's throat were pulling him in towards her awaiting stomach. When he was swallowed up to his hips, he switched his strategy, and started beating the young woman's face with his fists. She winced in pain, but the process of consumption did not slow down in any way.

When the man was engulfed up to his armpits, he tried zapping her with his taser in the last desperate attempt of saving his worthless life, but the electric shock hit him too, and ironically, he was affected more. The now limp body of the man was swallowed without further interruptions.

Alyssa patted her expanded stomach. It felt good to have quenched the initial hunger. But this time one person was not enough. At her current height she was able to stand up with a full belly. She went for the fridges. Her stomach contracted a few times along the way, which caused the man inside to resume his hopeless fight against her body. She could feel her pussy get wet in response to the loud cracks and snaps, which echoed in the dark and empty hall.

She finally reached the fridges. With a violent movement, she swung the doors open, and buried her hands in the packages. She swallowed them down along with the styrofoam and foil; she knew it made no difference to her body. In less than a minute she cleaned all the shelves. Finally she felt sated.

As she massaged her stomach, she thought about the man. She did not pity him at all. He was a pervert who wanted to use her. She smiled imagining what it must have felt like to be dissolved and crushed alive in a predator's gut.

Predator. That was what she was now, was it not? Looking back she had always been one. It just needed a proper trigger. How strange… What was she? A genetic mutation? Could she still call herself human?

She massaged her gurgling stomach, which was almost flat now. Fast. It was time to head back, before the sun would rise. Upon getting up she realised she had grown again. She assessed her height as around ten feet. If it continued like this she would soon be unable to remain hidden. She decided to take some food with her to her apartment in case she went out of control. It seemed that the bigger she grew the more her hunger grew. That was the least she could do to avoid killing her neighbours.

She was able to find a whole young cow in the cooler room behind the counter. It had not as of yet been divided into smaller pieces; perfect. On the way back she had to climb the stairs on all fours. It was really difficult to drag five hundred pounds of meat behind her, but her newly acquired height and strength allowed her to accomplish this feat in less than thirty minutes. The moment the first rays of the morning sun started to peek from behind the roofs of the surrounding buildings, she managed to close the door behind her. She collapsed onto the floor breathing heavily, the huge piece of cow meat resting beside her. 


After all of the trouble she really felt like taking a nice hot bath. She hoped that she would still be able to do it, despite her amazonian height. She went to her bathroom on all fours, it was difficult to crawl between the wall and the edge of the door which opened outwards.

Once inside, her hips would not fit into the bathtub, so she had to rotate her body to the side slightly. She heard some creaking when she entered it. It was not designed to withstand close to seven hundred pounds of weight. She decided to use it before it was too late. 

She turned on the faucet, setting it on the maximal temperature. She sighed, feeling the hot water relax her body. The sensation was not painful at all; just pleasant. She poured the water over her shoulders, then her head. Then she directed the stream towards her nether regions. She rubbed the hand shower against her swelling pussy. She noticed that she was able to easily fit it inside her. She shoved the device deep into herself, and kept it there as she fingered her clit. The sensation of the strong stream of hot water teasing the insides of her love tunnel was very intense, and she came very quickly. 

Not without a shock she felt the hand shower get crushed inside of her, and she spasmed even more from the such increased pleasure. The sidewall of the bathtub cracked, and all the water spilled onto the floor.

"Shit!" cursed Alyssa, seeing the paddle expand quickly. She turned off the water, and dug the pieces of broken hand shower out of her love hole. That was it for the bathing.


After she was done with the cleaning, she sat at her computer in order to notify her professors about the next day of absence. She was only allowed to be absent twice during a single semester without the paper from a doctor, and meeting any people was out of the question. Thankfully the next day was Saturday, so she had two more days to think of getting out of this nonsense. She did not see any solutions, though. She wondered if she should call her sister. 

Charlotte was always there for her. She replaced both the mother and the father for Alyssa. Both of their parents died in an accident, and without any other relatives the girls were left alone in the world. Thankfully Charlotte was already of full age when the accident occurred, and she was able to carry the responsibility for both of them. She had moved out now, and left the apartment for Sally who was still studying. Charlotte lived far away, and it would probably take her a whole day to arrive. Alyssa decided to call the only person she could be honest to about anything.

Not without difficulty, Alyssa managed to unlock her phone, and dial in Charlotte's number.

"Allie?"

"Hi, Charlotte, do you have a minute?"

"Of course, what's up?"

"You see… I have a very  b i g  problem. It isn't something I can talk about on the phone… Could you please come to me? Please! I don't have anyone else I could share this with, and it can get dangerous if I lose control of the situation!"

For a few seconds there was silence.

"Well, if you say it's that important, I will arrive as fast as I can. We are lucky, because I am free this week."

"Oh, Charlotte! Thank you so much!" Alyssa cried. She knew she could always depend on her sister. She knew she would understand her and believe her even without the exact knowledge of what was going on.

"It's okay, I will be there in the evening. Stay strong, bye."

"Bye!" Alyssa ended the call.

At that very moment someone knocked on the door. Alyssa carefully put her phone on the table. Who could it be?

The knocking repeated with doubled intensity. She crawled towards the door, wincing at every crack the wooden floor made under her heavy form. Carefully she looked through the peephole. Oh no! It was Sam Smith, the neighbour from below. What in the world could he want? The water! 

"Miss Alyssa, I know you are at home, I can hear you! I have water sinking through my bathroom ceiling, and it must be coming from your apartment!"

"Fuck," Alyssa hissed to herself.

"If you don't open up, I will call the police!"

Butthole. He was the worst of all her neighbours. Always pretentious, always mean… And he lived alone.

Alyssa quietly unlatched the bolt of the door, then opened it as fast as she could, and violently pulled her neighbour inside. He flew through her corridor, and landed right on the cow. The door was already locked again.

Smith was looking at her in a mix of disbelief and terror, as her amazonian form towered over him. He raised his shaking hand, pointing it at the young woman, as if he wanted to say something, but no sound escaped his lips.

"I am really sorry, mister Smith, but I can't afford a meeting with the police right now," she said, sitting down; her back resting against the door. "It was a mistake to threaten me like that, as now you have seen me, and I can't let you free." She added matter of factly. "Now, would you please stop staring at my naked body?"

The man dropped his gaze. He still did not know what to say. Alyssa was looking at him all the time, wondering what to do. She remembered all the unpleasant situations involving him.

Sam Smith was in his early forties, and had lived alone ever since. He was probably so unpleasant of a person to be around that no woman wanted him. But Alyssa realised that he did not actually look that bad. A new idea appeared in her mind.

"Sam," she called him by his first name, realising that she did not have to care anymore. She was in charge now. "Come to me."

He raised his head slowly, but stayed where he was.

"I told you to come to me!" Alyssa raised her voice.

"I don't have to listen to you Alyssa, I don't know what in the world has happened to you, but once I get out of here you are gonna pay for everything!"

A half a metre long foot came down from the skies, slamming his head into the floor. The man saw stars before his eyes, but did not lose consciousness. The amount of force needed had been estimated perfectly.

"Silence," said Alyssa, curling her toes around his head. She knew she could crush it like a grape, but that would be too easy. She let go of the man. "Sam, come to me," she repeated.

He raised up from the floor slowly, his eyes glowing with helpless fury, "No."

Alyssa spread her long toes, and grabbed his neck between the first and second ones. She dragged the man who was groaning from pain towards her, and let him collapse onto her belly. 

"Do you know how I was able to get this big, Sam?" she asked, with a slight smile, caressing his head. No reply came. "I swallowed two people whole." She felt the man's body budge. It meant he was listening. "You probably wonder how it was possible. Well, I don't know either, but my stomach made quick work of them. I could feel their bones break as my gut contracted around them. It was exciting!" She squeezed his head into her lean abdomen, still caressing it. A quiet gurgle escaped her stomach, probably the last bits of her latest meal being moved to her intestines. She could now feel Sam's body tremble with fear. It excited her greatly. "Now Sam, I would like you to lick my pussy, will you be so kind as to do it for me?"

The man moved down reluctantly, and got to work. She had broken him. He was now her slave. Alyssa felt her neighbour's tiny tongue caress her massive clitoris. She enjoyed the domination she had been able to execute over him, but it was still not enough.

"Bite it," she ordered.

Sam nibbed on her clit gently, fearing that she would kill him if he caused her pain.

"I told you to bite it!" she shouted angrily, and pushed his head into her cunt. She moaned, feeling it inside her. She squeezed her love tunnel holding him inside, but he was able to free himself, by pushing himself away from her body with his arms. He sat up, gasping for air. Alyssa giggled. "Let's go to the living room, I wanna watch something," she said, standing up. She dragged him behind her by his neck. 

When Alyssa sat on her sofa, she felt a couple of springs break under her heavy butt. She sighed with resignation. Sam was thrown to the floor at her feet, and the two massive peds of the young woman covered his face. She enjoyed the feeling of the flow of air between her toes, as he was struggling to breathe. She forced her toes into his face. Rubbing her soles against his nose, eyebrows, mouth and every other little feature of his face provided a profound massage for Alyssa.

"Remember to thoroughly lick them, my slave," she instrued, as she sat back to watch her new series.

She wondered if she should eat him before Charlotte would come. Her knew height would be enough of a surprise, but keeping a neighbour as a slave? That could freak her out even more. Her sister was her last ally in this mess, and she should not be making it any harder for her to comprehend than it needed to be. But she was not hungry yet. She decided to play with him a little bit first.

She realised that both of her previous prey were devoured largely by accident, one of them even deserved it for trying to harass her. This time, however, she was making a deliberate and early plan to eat someone alive. Where was that going to take her, she wondered.

A doorbell snatched her out of her thoughts. Shit. Another unwanted guest? She decided not to open the door this time. 

"Wait here, slave, and if you make even as little as a single sound, I will eat you alive," she threatened putting a little bit more force onto his head, before crawling towards the door. 

Upon looking through a peephole, she was surprised to see her sister.

"Charlotte! You are here already?" she asked, through the closed door.

"Yes, Allie, the traffic was really good today, so it only took about five hours!"

"I will open the door now, please don't get scared sis!"

"Don't worry," said Charlotte. "I am sure we can sort it out."

Alyssa covered her nude body with a blanket, and opened the door. She was waiting for her sister to scream out in terror, and run away. Surprisingly, though, nothing of the sort happened. 

When Charlotte entered the apartment, the shock appeared on her face for only a fraction of a second. It was then replaced by the knowing expression of understanding, and finally by… a smirk?

"So you have finally matured, Allie?" Charlotte noticed.

"W-what?"

"You have consumed your first prey. Probably more than one from what I can see."

"Charlotte, that's… You know about all this? You mean you know that…" Alyssa stuttered.

"Yes, Allie. I know, because I am just like you. I also devour people alive," said the older woman, showing her pearly white teeth.

"B-but how… how are you not huge like me then?"

"It's good that you called me, before you got into trouble, Allie. Really good. I need to teach you the basics of size control," said Charlotte. "And who is that? Don't tell me. Isn't it Sammy?"

"Charlotte?" he asked. "Do something about your stupid sister! She made me smell and lick her huge feet! She even put my head inside her cunt!"

"Oh, is that so?" Charlotte giggled. "I didn't know you were so naughty, Allie!"

Alyssa blushed.

"Well, I guess there is no time to waste. Let's start our first lesson now," said Charlotte, and started to unbutton her shirt. 

She folded her shirt neatly, and put it onto the table, she then removed her trousers, and deposited them next to it. Sam watched in shock as she stripped in front of him. He did not understand what was going on. 

Charlotte was ten years older than Alyssa, and she had the same blonde hair and the same grey eyes. Unlike Alyssa, she did not shave her pussy. Both sisters were extremely beautiful. 

Charlotte instrued Alyssa to move back to the hall, and watch through the door frame.

"I am gonna show you my current unsuppressed size," she said, before approaching the befuddled Sam, and smiling at him like a cat. "All these years, I have always wanted to devour you, Sammy. All those senseless arguments, and complaints. It all ends here."

Charlotte spread her arms to the sides, and her body began to expand rapidly. Her eyes closed involuntarily for a moment, and she moaned a little at the feeling. She sat on her knees, then lay down in order not to destroy the entire apartment. Her giant body filled the room completely, and curled around the now trembling Sam. The sofa was pushed against the wall, where it was crushed; this time for good. 

“Ooops,” Charlotte looked towards Alyssa, who was blushing. It was strange to look at her older sister when she was naked like this. But her majestic form fascinated her. She was so big, that her slightest movements carried immense destructive power. Her mouth would not even have to stretch at all to swallow their neighbour whole. She was a perfect predator.

The giantess grabbed the man, and started stripping him off his clothes. She giggled at his helpless struggles. She very easily peeled off his shirt and trousers; the man screamed in pain as the material was forced into his skin before finally giving away and tearing. The ribbons were tossed onto the floor. 

Charlotte lifted the man up to her face, and gave him a long and wet lick from his crotch all the way up to his face. Despite his greatest efforts, the man’s erection rose to its full size at the touch of the giantess' rough tongue. She moaned with appreciation as her taste buds registered the delightful salty flavour of his flesh. Just as she was about to resume molesting the helpless man, the floor creaked, and the wooden planks lowered slightly.

“Fuck!” Charlotte cursed, visibly dissatisfied. “Okay, I guess I can’t play with you as much as I would like to.” She said, before forcing Sam into her mouth. 

The man spread his legs apart, trying to avoid her devouring lips, but she just pushed him through forcefully, causing his legs to dislocate from his hips with a horrible wrecking sound. With her fingers she pushed him all the way to the back of her mouth, and quickly swallowed. The large lump was dragged down her throat quickly without any hindrance. 

“Allie, focus. This is important,” the giantess said while licking her lips, although the eyes of her sister were fixated on her the whole time as she watched their neighbour be consumed by her with morbid fascination.

Charlotte closed her eyes in order to allow better focus, and dwindled back down to her original size.

“But how?!” Alyssa gasped, pointing at her older sister’s abdomen.

“As you can see, I am able to shrink myself down to the size of a regular woman even directly after having consumed a meal which would normally be bigger than that. This occurs rather naturally, but there is another thing which is far more important. Have you noticed it?”

“Your weight,” answered Alyssa after a short reflection. “The floor was barely able to hold your weight at your real size, but right now your weight is normal again. You are able to control it.”

“Right. And this is the most difficult part of all of this. It took me a very long time to master. without it, I wouldn’t be able to move around freely in the human environment.” Charlotte sat down on one of the chairs, and relaxed with her hands behind her head. Nothing broke.

“But what about when you are a giantess? Can you control your weight then?”

“No, unfortunately not. I haven’t been able to do that yet. Besides, I wouldn’t be able to lift people and things comfortably then.”

“Did Sam get crushed when you shrank?”

“No, I can still feel him squirm. Well, at least I could, a second ago, hehe. But nevermind that. I want you to try it yourself now. Please focus on your body. Try to become aware of every part, but try to perceive it as a whole, because you won't be able to focus on all the individual parts of your body simultaneously. I hope that’s clear enough…”

“Yes it is!” Alyssa assured, somewhat excited. She sat down on the floor cross legged, and closed her eyes.

“Alright, now imagine returning to your initial size before your first meal.”

“Yhm, Charlotte? Will my body end up destroyed or morphed if I do this wrong?” Alyssa asked, worried.

“What? No. No, don’t worry. Your body is designed to be able to do this.” Charlotte smiled encouragingly. She was just in the middle of putting her bra back on. “You just have to feel it.”

Alyssa focused on her body. She imagined herself getting smaller. She gasped in shock, seeing that it worked, “Charlotte! Look, I am small again-” The moment those words escaped her lips, she grew back to ten feet tall. “What? No way…”

“It is difficult to stay in this diminished state. And the more your hunger will grow, the harder it will get,” Charlotte informed. “But I knew you would grasp it quickly, Allie! You are my sister after all. Now you just have to practise.”

“Thank you, big sis!” Alyssa smiled, feeling relieved. She was on her way to solving this mess! But then she was saddened; the doubts returned. “But Charlotte?”

“Hmm?”

“Why do you still eat people, if you are able to remain normal?”

Alyssa’s sister wondered for a moment. “Well, I think I just accepted who I am… Nothing satisfies my hunger as good as the living flesh does. I am sure you know that sometimes, you just can’t help it; the instincts kick in... Finally…”Charlotte looked straight into Alyssa’s eyes. “It excites me.”

“I know Charlotte, because it excites me too… The pleasure is unbearable; it takes away the ability to think clearly…” Alyssa admitted. “Are we monsters, Charlotte?” She asked with a sad look.

Charlotte embraced Alyssa’s colossal form, and caressed her back with her palms, “I don’t know… I guess… I mean, we are something else for sure. We are not humans. At least not regular humans… We are… Something else.”

“And what about our parents?” Alyssa asked, pushed by an unexplainable feeling. “Were they like us? Did they really die in a car accident?”

Charlotte hugged her sister a bit stronger. “No. No, they didn’t. They were regular humans. They left us, because they found out what we were. They didn’t want anything to do with us. They are alive. Still out there somewhere…”

Alyssa cried. Her mother and father. Her parents. The people closest to her. So long she would not accept their death. But the accident never happened! They left their own children, because they were different from the others. They saw monsters in them. This truth was far more painful.

“So even our parents were unable to accept us…They were not willing to take the responsibility on their shoulders, and make sure we grow up to become good,” Alyssa concluded with a voice devoid of emotion. “Then I guess we shouldn’t care about our morality either.”

As if on cue, Alyssa’s stomach growled. She reached into the hall, and pulled the cow meat into the living room. She seemed to be lost in thought for a moment. Finally she let go of it, and crawled into her bedroom.

Charlotte waited in the living room curiously, but patiently. Her younger sister returned after a couple of minutes. She was normal sized, and wore dark pantyhose, a short black skirt, and an elegant white shirt, which was slightly baggy. She wore high heeled sandals, which showed off her sexy feet.

“How about an afternoon walk in the town?” she asked, smiling mischievously.

For a moment Charlotte looked shocked, but then she smiled. If her sister felt like she would be able to stay focused, there was no doubting it. “Sure!”


The old town was rather crowded with students, who were all looking for a bite to eat in between lectures. Alyssa had to watch out in order not to meet any of the people from her year. For a moment she wondered if she had chosen the right clothing. The men were looking at her wherever she went. She giggled imagining what she could do with them. They were all just meat to nourish her body.

“Oh look, Charlotte, do you remember this café?” she asked, excited. “We went there for the last time just before you had to move out.”

“Yes, the best coffee in town!”

The sisters entered the bistro, and sat at the table close to the window, which showed a good view on the street. They had both bought cappuccino. 

Alyssa realised that the taste of the drink was somehow different than before. As though her taste buds were able to distinguish more subtle flavours. She could recognise the smell of the staff member who had prepared her coffee on the outside of the cup. It reminded her of her hunger. She closed her eyes in order to focus on her height. She had to cling onto this thought at all times. She was able to keep it at the back of her head for the most part, but at times like this, it required much more conscious effort. She wondered if she would be able to control it while sleeping. 

Charlotte wiped a drop of sweat away from her younger sister’s forehead. “You are doing great,” she praised.

“Miss Alyssa?” a familiar male voice caused the girl to jump up startled. Her sister squeezing her hand was what allowed her to keep her body under control.

“Good afternoon, Doctor Andrews!”

“Oh, and miss Charlotte, I remember you,” he smiled warmly to Alyssa’s sister. This smile quickly faded, when he returned to the younger woman, though. “Miss Alyssa, aren’t you supposed to be having some indigestion problems? You weren’t present at any of the lectures today, and now you are drinking coffee? I hope you are aware that you can be absent only twice?”

“Y-yes, doctor Andrews. I will be back on Monday!” she put on a forced smile

“I believe that you will,” said doctor Andrews, and went to look for a free table.

“Indigestion problems?” Charlotte burst into laughter, which caused Alyssa to blush. “Oh my goodness, ten years ago everything was different. The lectures and the practices were done separately, and you could be absent whenever you wanted. They would often just rewrite the mark. I guess I am lucky being the older one, hehe.”

“Yeah, you are right.” Alyssa nodded. ” Shit, I am starving! It’s barely five o’clock. Do I have to wait till night to hunt?”

“Are you kidding? Of course not!” Charlotte made a gesture with her free hand, before drinking the rest of her coffee. “Come on, I have an idea.” 


Once outside, Charlotte produced her phone from her pocket, and dialled a number.

“What are you doing?” Alyssa wanted to know.

“I am ordering a taxi.” Her sister grinned. 


The car arrived in five minutes, and both women got in. 

“What can I do for you, ladies?” the driver asked with an encouraging smile.

“Could you take us to this place?” Charlotte asked sweetly, showing him the screen of her phone.

“Wow, are you sure? That’s deep in the forest. It could be dangerous for young women like you… If you get what I mean…”

“We just want to have a picnic in nature,” Alyssa said.

The man did not seem to notice that they did not have any food with them. He drove off without any further inquiries after Charlotte had advanced him a required sum of money.

During the ride Alyssa was bored. She took off her sandals, and put her pantyhose clad feet up on the headrest of the driver’s seat. She saw the man shoot a quick glance at her through the rear view mirror, and swallow nervously. The young woman lowered her feet, so that they were each on one side of the driver’s head, and started wiggling her long toes. 

Charlotte observed her sister’s actions curiously, her head tilted to the side, supported by her palm. She giggled seeing how the man was struggling to remain focused on the road. With her enhanced sense of smell she could clearly feel the sweaty aroma of Alyssa’s feet float in the air of their cabin. She was sure that despite being a regular human, the man could feel it very well too from such a small distance.

“I-I am sorry, miss, b-but could you move your feet away? I-I am finding it hard to concentrate,” he managed to say after about ten minutes.

“Why? You don’t like my feet? I thought it would make your job more pleasant…” she answered. For the first time she squeezed both of her feet into his cheeks, and started to rub them against his face. The driver jumped up in shock, and twisted the wheel of the car. The truck which was coming from the opposite direction gave a horn. Thankfully he was able to react and correct the direction at the last moment.

“Miss, please stop! You’ve almost caused an accident!” he gasped.

“Alyssa, stop playing with him. Can’t you be a bit more patient?” Charlotte rebuked. 

Alyssa gave her sister an angry look, but smiled, when Charlotte gave her the eye.

The driver kept wondering what was the meaning that the word ‘patient’ was supposed to carry. Moreover, he could have sworn that the car's floor was uneven, and that it was escaping to the left slightly the entire time the younger girl sat behind him. He sighed. He had enough of these strange women. The trees surrounded the road from both sides. They were almost at their destination. He took the last turn, and stopped the car. He got out, and went on to open the doors for his two passengers. First for the older woman, then for the younger one.

“I am paying,” said the younger woman.

“That’s gonna be 20,35$”

“Well, I don’t have that, but I can give you something better,” said the girl, and started to unbutton her shirt.

“What? Stop! I can’t agree on this. I am on the job!”

Alyssa knew that he was fighting with himself. She saw it in his eyes. She was starting to enjoy seeing the reactions of the older men when they saw her beautiful nude body, especially that they were destined to nourish it. 

The man turned back to his car, and saw Charlotte sitting behind the wheel. 

“What the hell are you doing there? Get out!” he screamed angrily, being at his wits end. “I have the keys in my pocket, you aren’t going anywhere!”

“No. And neither are you,” replied Charlotte, and grabbed the steering wheel with her left hand. She made one circle, two circles, three circles?! A loud snap confirmed the driver’s deepest fears. How could she have broken it so easily?!

When the man looked back at the younger girl, what he saw caused him to fall onto his ass. A ten feet tall amazon now towered over him.

Smiling, she raised her foot high into the air, and slammed it into his face. His nose got crushed at the impact, and blood started gushing out of it. The intense smell of vinegar was only adding to his torment. He coughed. Alyssa sat down on top of him. She heard his hips snap under her immense weight, followed by a loud scream. It all made her pussy quiver with excitement. 

Her stomach gave a feral growl, which was very loud at this size. She licked the blood off the man’s face, the metallic taste driving her crazy. She could not hold her hunger off any longer, and opened her mouth wide, his entire head passing between her jaws. She began working him into herself. 

It was her third prey, and although she still had to rely on the amazing elasticity of her body, at this size it was much easier. She did not need to use her arms anymore. Once the man’s shoulders had entered her throat, the undulating muscles were able to continue pulling him further in on their own. 

Alyssa lay on the soft soil of the forest, and fingered herself furiously while the man was dragged down her throat. She loved the amazing feeling of warmth and fullness it provided. When she felt her orgasm get near, she slurped the man's legs into her mouth, and swallowed with a wet ‘gluck’. She buried her toes and fingers in the ground when the intense feeling finally blossomed inside her body. 

This prey did not struggle much, because of the injuries she had inflicted upon him, but the sensation of her stomach walls enveloping his body tightly, and the edges of his bones rubbing against the walls of the organ as they snapped was driving her crazy.

“Try shrinking back down.” The voice of her sister brought Alyssa back to reality. She blushed realising that Charlotte had been watching her all this time.

She focused, and was able to resume her regular size just fine. Her stomach was less bulged now than it had been in the case of her initial prey; the size changes were proportional. 

“What do we do about the car?” Alyssa wanted to know. “Should we burn it?”

“No, I will handle it.” Charlotte already finished undressing. 

She grew to the fourty feet tall version of herself. She then grabbed the taxi with both of her hands, and closed its doors. She pressed it into her mouth. 

The consumption of the car was accompanied by the screeching of the freckling steel; the glass of the breaking windows fell onto the ground to become the only trace left after the car and its driver. When the car entered Charlotte’s throat, it got compressed even more, and quickly went down to her stomach to be digested. Without giving much thought to it, the woman shrank down.

“Well, I guess that’s a long way back home…” Alyssa sighed. “But you know what? I am not that hungry anymore. Strange.”

“If you remain small, one person is enough,” Charlotte clarified. “But remember, your weight, and your true size will still continue to increase!”

“Does it mean that we are doomed to grow forever?”

“You will shrink if you stop eating, but that hurts. It feels like your body is digesting itself… Doesn’t seem to be dangerous, though.”

“It looks like we are doomed to be evil.”

“Well, you could say that, but to tell you the truth, no matter how hard I try, I just don’t see people as my equals anymore. If they are anything other than snacks, then I would call them sextoys, hehe.”



Alyssa opened her eyes, but could not see anything because of the sack which had been put on her head. Her arms were twisted in an uncomfortable manner and shackled behind her back. Someone pushed her, and she fell onto the hard floor. She heard the loud sound of the slamming door and the key being turned in the keyhole. Tears started to build up in her eyes, she was struggling to breathe. But the worst of all was that neverending burning in her stomach; the hunger pains. She screamed for help, but no response came. The echoes of her own voice reflected on the walls of the cell. For all her crimes against humanity she was condemned for eternal starvation… But what was that? A faint voice somewhere in the distance. A familiar one! Her sister?



“Allie, ALLIE! ALYSSA!”

“Ugh…” Alyssa grunted, waking up from her nightmare. The hunger pains were still there, even stronger now that she was awake. She was lying on the floor, her bed devastated. She was big again. “Charlotte…”

“Shit, your body must have grown, when you fell asleep, and the hunger grew proportionally!” Charlotte said, caressing Alyssa’s head. “I know that it hurts, just try to calm down, and shrink. It’s 3:25 AM; we can go hunting freely, and it will be okay, right?”

“R-right, ugh…”

Charlotte brought a wet towel, and used it to cool her sister’s forehead. Alyssa calmed down just enough to get the hang of her size. She stood up, and opened the window.

“You are not going to put something on?” Charlotte shouted behind her.

No reply came. Alyssa dove into the dark night.


Alyssa smiled feeling the mane of hercblond hair flow up, as she was falling towards the street. The rush of cool air, bringing relief to her feverishly hot skin, which glistened in the moonlight. With a deafening crush she landed on a car which was parked just under her window. The alarm went off. Alyssa climbed off of the mangled wreck, her feet leaving dents in the steel. She ran off into the same narrow street as the night before. A police vehicle soon appeared in the distance on the other side of the road. She stopped, breathing deeply, but evenly.

The lights of the car illuminated her sweaty body as the vehicle slowly rolled towards her. Finally it too stopped. 

Two people got out of the car. A man and a woman. Prey. 

Turning to the side, Alyssa took off. She ran into another narrow passage between two buildings. They had to follow her on foot. They did not call for support, because it was just one crazy naked girl with no weapons. Perfect. She did not need any traces or witnesses. 

She led them to the nearest park. It was badly lit; an ideal spot for a trap. Looking behind her, Alyssa saw that the man was faster than the woman. She deliberately let him catch up to her, and dove into the bushes. 

The policeman jumped behind the woman without giving much thought to it. What he could not have expected was falling straight into the open mouth of a voracious amazon. 

He screamed when both of his legs sunk in her greedy throat which stretched to consume him. Alyssa grabbed the hand in which he held his gun and snapped it. The weapon fell down to the ground.

"OUCH! HELP! HE-" The screams of the man were cut off when Alyssa's lips closed around his head.

"Matt? Matt, where are you?!" screamed the woman. She saw a hand sticking out of the bushes. She grabbed it, and pulled on it. Using the last strength he had left, Matt responded by quenching his fingers around his friend's in the last desperate attempt of saving his life. When his body began to get crushed by Alyssa's digestive muscles he let go. "Matt, say something! What's happening?"

The now limp hand slipped out of her fingers when a mysterious force pulled it deeper into the bushes. The terrified bluecoat tried to search the bushes with the flashlight, but could not see anything. Suddenly she heard a click, and felt the cold metal of a gun touch the back of her head.

"Strip," a female voice ordered firmly.

"W-what?" she asked in disbelief. 

"I told you to strip. Take off all your clothes, but first put your gun away."

The policewoman obeyed. She dropped her weapon down to the ground, and began unbuttoning her uniform. Behind her she heard strange gurgling and snapping sounds. It made her whole being tremble with unexplainable fear.  

But she was a policewoman. She had to stop evil at all costs. She closed her eyes, and slowed down her breathing in order to calm down.

With a swift motion she jumped to the side, getting out of the assailant's line of fire, and followed with a strong blow to where she expected to find her head. No gunshot came. She connected.

"Ouch!" cried the bluecoat, as her forearm made impact with the jaw of the woman who was standing behind her. The blonde did not even move. The shocked bluecoat looked into her cruel eyes of grey.

Alyssa smiled. She threw the gun away, and pushed the policewoman to the ground with her bare hands. "I told you to strip." 

Only now did the bluecoat notice the enlarged abdomen of the blonde. It was where all the cracking and rumbling originated from. 

"Where is Matt?" she asked with apprehension.

"Strip."

"W-what did you do to him?"

"You will soon find out, for now just strip."

The policewoman finally started to undress for real. She put all her clothes next to her, and covered her breasts and pussy, from the greedy eyes of the blonde woman who had forced her will upon her. 

"Nice boobs," said Alyssa, licking her lips. She crouched down, and started touching her prey with her slender fingers. She squeezed her breasts, and licked the woman's pussy. As her excitement grew, so did her body. She began molesting her prey with her huge tongue which stuck out long like a large dick. 

The helpless woman screamed in forced pleasure as the rough, wet muscle continued to fuck her. Alyssa wrapped her massive lips around the woman's pussy, and sucked. The policewoman orgasmed violently, pressing Alyssa's huge head against her womanhood as if to beg for more. After that her exhausted body became limp on the ground.

Alyssa licked her lips, swallowing the woman's juices, before grabbing the woman's feet, and guiding them into her moist mouth. With delight she slurped the whole woman in in a one swift motion like a huge string of spaghetti. She went down without a struggle, and did not become active until the stomach started having its way with her.

Having shrunken back down, the young pred put on the police uniform of the woman, and went back to the police cruiser. She left the buttons unfastened around her gurgling abdomen. Thankfully the car was still there.

The key was not in the ignition switch. She found it in one of the uniform's pockets. Luckily for her, it was the woman who had had it on her. Alyssa started the car, and drove off. The two police officers were not enough. She was still craving for more.


As Alyssa drove through the streets, she suddenly remembered something. It was Friday night, and there was a party for all the students organised in the club. She looked at the digital clock on the dashboard. It was 4:15 AM. Everyone was surely drunk by now. A crazy idea entered Alyssa's mind, and she smiled wickedly. She parked the cruiser right before the building, and fastened the buttons of her uniform. Licking her lips she entered the club.

The first thing she did was to approach the security guy. He was drunk, and reeked of alcohol. Too easy. 

"Good morning sir, I am from the police. We suspect a drug dealer to be among your guests. Please close all the doors so that they don't escape."

"Right ma'am." He went on to do it immediately. He did not even ask her to show him his badge. What a fool… 

Alyssa went straight for the dance hall. The students were dancing, ang having fun. As expected, basically everybody was drunk, no one even noticed her enter even though she was wearing a police uniform. She was going to use it to her advantage. 

She went right into the middle of the dancing crowd. A few people recognised her, and gave her strange looks, but they could not share their thoughts with the others because of the noise, and their alcohol intoxicated minds quickly let go of these thoughts.

Alyssa approached the first handsome man she noticed. He was older, probably from the third year. She unbuttoned her shirt, revealing the lack of bra, and started dancing in front of him. 

The man opened his eyes in disbelief, but soon joined her. She grabbed his shirt and ripped it off his body, before taking off her own. 

The man did not know what to make of this. He just danced along. Many other students, mostly men, thought that it was funny, and also started to take off their clothes. No one interfered with them. 

The young pred decided it was the time. She released her body and let it expand freely. Her trousers and shoes were ripped apart. At the height of twelve feet, she was able to touch the ceiling with her palms.

People watched her amazonian physique in disbelief, as she danced around the parquet. She loved seeing all of their eyes fixate on her beautiful body like this. She was their goddess. Drunk idiots probably thought someone slipped something into their drinks. They had no clue that this was in fact real, if they pondered it at all that is. Alyssa's pussy began dripping with anticipation. 

She grabbed the first guy, and forced his head into her pussy. Her crotch was too high for him to be able to stand, so he just hung in the air, held by her powerful muscles. His neck snapped because of the overload of weight. 

"Useless," she muttered. She squeezed her pussy crushing it like a grape. She then lifted the corpse above her head, and dropped it into her mouth. With the help of gravity, it easily slid down her flexible throat. 

The panic began to set in, and people started running around. Many of them were falling over because of the alcohol overdose. Alyssa laughed. She was already fishing for her next snack. She wanted to be big and powerful just like her sister. For that she needed a lot of flesh. She grabbed another person. It was a woman. She put her legs into her mouth, and slurped her in just like the bluecoat before. 

The DJ turned off the music. She was now able to hear the frantic screaming of her prey. It excited her; aroused her predatory instincts. She shot after the nearest group of escapees. They were trying to go for the door. With their clumsy movements they stood absolutely no chance against her. She jumped over them, and cut off their way. The wooden floor cracked under the impact of her massive weight. The boys hit her abdomen, unable to lose their momentum. She picked up all four squirming boys, and swallowed them one by one. She recognised one of them. He was in the same year. She gave him a short kiss before brutally stuffing him into her mouth, squeezing him all the way into her devouring throat, feeling his fragile body break in her fingers.

Her stomach was now working faster than ever before. Scarcely had she swallowed six people it was already almost flat. Her body was now expanding at a steady pace, and the bigger she got the more her hunger grew.

One by one she picked up the helpless people, and they all slid down the waterslide of her throat into the boiling pit below. Their bodies were melted within seconds, adding to her divine body. 


Before she knew it she had swallowed more than two hundred people; she was almost as tall as her sister. The true fun was only just beginning.

"Silence!" ordered the newborn goddess.

Around twenty people still remained alive. They ceased to scream, and looked at her with uncertainty. Alyssa noticed that some of them were holding their phones. They must have been trying to summon help, but the giantess knew that there was no internet and phone signal in the club, so she did not care.

She was lying on her side, her head resting on her palm. She massaged her abdomen with the other. Behind her was the door; the only way out of the room. They were all at her mercy. No one dared to budge an inch waiting for her next words. She was so beautiful, but how deadly. Her beautiful hair fell behind her back, showing them a full view of her pretty face. She was smiling.

"Come here, and please your goddess," she demanded. 

There was no reaction. 

"If you don't come to me I will get you myself, just accept your fate."

The people started backing off. 

Alyssa shot forward in order to punish her slaves, but the floor gave away under her massive weight upon impact. The giantess fell through, creating a large crater. People started rolling down its slopes right onto her body.

Alyssa moaned, feeling them struggle against her skin, especially pussy and nipples. Her hand immediately travelled down to her womanhood, where the man who was unlucky enough to have found himself on her pussy lips got pushed inside head first. She was able to insert him all the way up to his feet. Alyssa's love tunnel gave the guy a playful bone crushing squeeze, which was followed by a gush of blood and pussy juice.

"Mmm…" moaned the giantess. "Strip, all of you."

The people resigned to their fate, and finally obeyed. They had become apathetic.

Alyssa grabbed one of the now naked women by her leg, and lifted her up to her face. "Jena! We are in the same group!"

"A-alyssa! Please, d-don't hurt me!" cried Jena.

"You've got a nice ass!" Alyssa said, not indicating in any way that she had heard the pleas of her former friend. Instead she turned her around, so that the tiny girl’s head was facing upwards again, and extended her foot long tongue which she then pressed flat against Jena's pussy, curling it behind her butt. The girl squirmed around, desperately trying to escape the warmth and roughness of Alyssa's pink monster, which was glued onto her nether regions. Alyssa slowly retracted her tongue, making sure that all its length slid against Jena's sensitive skin. The little girl gasped cutely, which caused the giantess to giggle.

"Don't get lazy down there," she reminded the others.

She grabbed a new man, and squeezed him into her pussy. She told another three to hold his legs, and very slowly move him in and out. 

"Mmm… yes… Just like that," she purred. "The rest, start licking my stomach and nipples. I want to feel your tongues all over my body!" she ordered. "You!" She said to a group of students, who were just about to climb out of the crater. "Will worship my feet!" Her five feet long peds fell upon them. "Make sure to get the spaces between my toes!" she added, spreading her toes in order to welcome their heads and limbs between them. "And you, Jena, will be my special treat to celebrate my new size!" She finally announced, licking her lips like a cat.

"Alyssa, no! Please! DON’T DO-”

Jena’s cries were stifled by Alyssa's tongue. The massive taste buds smashed roughly into her delicate skin, slid under her chin in order to finally attack her nipples. Alyssa took one of the smaller girl’s breasts between her lips, and gave it a gentle squeeze. The girl squirmed in her grasp, begging her to stop, and was relieved to feel Alyssa let go of her boob.

She looked into the giantess’ eyes which were full of innocent joy. For a second she thought that it might just have been a cruel joke, and that Alyssa would let her live, but then the massive lips opened, and the tongue extended, showing her the perfect view of the giantess’ pulsating throat. 

Jena thought with all her might as she was being brought nearer, but the only thing she could hold onto was the giant hand of her oppressor, and it was moving forward. 

She passed between two rows of sharp white teeth, which Alyssa never used when it came to humans; she needed to feel their struggles inside of her! 

Jena tried to use her arms to push herself away, but they slid along the slippery flesh in the only possible direction; Alyssa’s throat. The girl tried to take them out, but it was already too late; her head had passed below the giantess’ uvula as well.

She was now lying on her belly on the massive tongue, and its tip was squirming between her legs. To her horror she realised that her hips began to rock on their own in response. 

She squeezed the monster with her legs when the waves of pleasure flooded her mind, and screamed into the devouring muscles which enveloped her head. Her body became limp, and she realised that she was beginning to slide down. She tried spreading her legs in order to stop her descent, but one last lick of Alyssa’s tongue to her pussy was enough to take away all of her remaining strength. The muscular pipe began pulling her down.

She soon reached the sphincter at the end. When it opened, a cloud of inconceivably disgusting and dense vapour hit her, though she stopped feeling the ugly smell as soon as it entered her nose, since the acidic fog instantly burned her nerve endings. She fell through, and landed in the soft folds below.

Alyssa’s stomach was different from that of regular human’s. The folds were very thick and fat; it was what allowed them to stretch to great lengths. Jena’s convulsing body sank between the two of such folds, when the acid, but mostly really the strong digestive enzymes turned it into jelly. 

The gravity pulled her liquified body down towards the lowest part of the stomach, where the entrance to the giantess’ small intestine opened, allowing the ready to absorb nutrients to pass through.

“Swallowing is faster, but they put up little fight at this size,” Alyssa realised, and burped.

She lay back, and relaxed, feeling all the little hands massaging her body. She could get used to being a goddess. She gave the man with her pussy a squeeze, just hard enough to hold him in place, but not crush. 

The other three struggled to pull him out, but were unable to. She giggled. The blood of her love tunnel’s previous victim gushed out. She giggled again, realising that the man currently trapped in her cunt must be drinking it. But he was not; he was already dead.

“You are useless!” she said to the three men working on her dildo, grinning sadistically, and scooped them up.

“Please! Let us leave! We are trying our best!”

“Yes! You are cheating! You are keeping your pussy tight on purpose!”

“You are not to think, but to do as I say,” Alyssa said. “I need to punish you.”

She put the first man into her mouth, and squeezed him into her throat, but made sure that he did get completely engulfed just yet. She then added the second one, using him to press the first one past her gullet. Now she quickly swallowed them down, and then devoured the third one as fast as she could. 

The result was terrific. She felt the three struggling shapes fall into her gut one by one. The struggles of each of them intensified for a moment, before dying down. All the while she fingered her pussy, and the sensations in her stomach finally pushed her over the edge.

She squirted all over with blood and pussy juices, her toes curled around her foot slaves, twisting their limbs in unnatural angles, before making them crack. Her palms slammed into her breasts, grinding another group of helpless students to paste. She smeared the blood all over her soft curves, and flat belly.


“Oh well, got a little bit overboard, I guess,” she sighed, when her orgasm subsided, and she opened her eyes to look around her. She dug herself out of the crater, and looked around the dance hall. She saw one young woman, and an older man whom she suspected to be the DJ curled in the corner. 

She caught them, and swallowed them mechanically. She then scooped up all the corpses, which were still in enough in-one-piece to be swallowed easily.

She opened the door, and peeked through it. As expected the guard was sitting in his chair. He was also asleep, which caused the giantess to giggle. She wondered if she should let him live, but then just decided to eat him. One more or one less; what difference did it make? 

Her hand slipped through the door. It was long enough to allow her to reach the man easily. He woke up from the unexpected movement. With his groggy eyes he was able to recognise Alyssa’s face, though he still did not seem to have noticed that she was holding him in her palm.

“So, are you done with your job?” he mumbled.

“Almost,” Alyssa replied, stuffing him into her mouth. She swallowed, and licked her fingers. 

The giantess sighed. It was time to leave. She shrank back down. The floor began crumbling under her feet, as all her weight was now concentrated on a much smaller surface, and she had to lay down like one would do on a frozen lake. 

She crawled towards the nearest piece of clothing, and used it to wipe the blood off her body. It was not going too well, so she quickly gave up on that. 

On the edge of the crater she found a pair of good looking trousers, and a shirt. They were designed for a man, but she did not care. She started putting them on, but the material tore when she tried to pull her hands into the sleeves.

“Fuck,” she cursed.

Luckily there were plenty of pieces of clothing lying around everywhere, and she was able to find a new shirt quickly. She put it on as delicately as possible. Same with the trousers. She crawled towards the entrance.

In the hall she was forced to stand up; the marble floor cracked, but was able to hold her weight thankfully. There must have been no basement under there. 

She grabbed the door handle, forgetting that it was locked. The piece of metal stayed in her hand.

“Oh gosh, who would have thought I would become this strong…”

She put her hand against the door, and began pressing on it. The lock cracked, and gave away quickly. Alyssa grinned. She went out onto the street. She realised that the sun had not risen yet. There were still very few people in the streets. Good.

She took the first step, and the pavement cracked, her foot sinking in up to her ankle. Alyssa winced, and looked around. Thankfully no one noticed it. She took another step, and this time collapsed down up to her hip. Her jeans were torn in the process. With her foot she could feel the floor of a corridor below the ground she had penetrated. 

“How the fuck am I supposed to move around like this?!” she shouted angrily.

“Do you need help?”

Alyssa looked up, to see her sister tower over her with her arms crossed over her chest.

“I…” She blushed, and swallowed nervously. “I guess I can’t go to university on Monday… But… At least I won’t be the only one who is absent…”

The older woman grabbed the younger one by her arm with her iron grip, and single handedly raised her out of the hole. She then put her over her shoulder. “Of course you can’t! In fact, we have to leave this town at this instant!” said Charlotte sternly, and set into motion. She was able to keep the pavement from cracking even while carrying her sister. She glanced at her watch. It was 6:00. She picked up the pace, then broke into a run. 

“Oh no!” exclaimed Alyssa. “What if someone recorded me on the phone? They will find evidence!”

Police sirens could be heard in the distance. Charlotte was now moving with inhuman speed, she jumped up, and landed on one of the roofs. She continued to jump from building to building. Each step carried her sister away from the human life she had known towards life in the darkness; under cover. Just like herself.

“Say goodbye to your studies,” Charlotte said to her sister. “I am sorry, I should have protected you from this. Unlike me, you still had the choice…” A tear of guilt appeared in her eye.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome :) Please remember about the stars, I am a stargazer!