- Text Size +

“I need food to speak to my creative tummy” The coral pink-haired and blue-eyed Sayori spoke. She said what was seemingly often the same excuse, as she practically begged her fellow club members to get some money for a snack. Finally, she got someone to give in and feel bad enough for her to give her enough for not just anything from the school vending machine, but for a quality product there. She promptly and thoroughly thanked them for the donation to her cause, as she happily ran to that machine she had not been into for a while. Once she got there she saw the variety of options including such commodities as chips, chewing gum, and even drinks all in the same machine. 



Sayori would then see a product that caught her eye that she had not remembered ever seeing before in her life. What was for sale was what appeared to be a minuscule, human male alive in a visible bag. The bigger one’s curiosity practically sparked as she wanted to investigate to see if it was as real as it looked. Once paying for it with her borrowed currency, this girl could see it was called “A tiny” and what ingredients it apparently contained. However, the most interesting part for her was the fact it said “Factory-made.” Whether this was true or not, the often carefree teenager did not bother to even consider it. What mattered to her truly was that she now had a go-ahead from society to try the tiny and see if it was actually good tasting for food. 



Sayori carefully unwrapped the closed bag containing air holes, to see the incredibly small human up close that looked to be around her age. The tiny could sense danger as the giant to him picked him up and she would stick out her tongue close to him. He tried to run away and attack her being in too much of a fight or flight to think clearly but was clear that he was not willing in the slightest. The predatory teen, only giggled in response to the action as she could barely feel his punches and found him to be quite cute in her firm grip. She then managed to jokingly tease him by licking the boy briefly and getting a vague taste. She would then say “Here comes the airplane!” before tossing him into her now wide open mouth.



The schoolgirl’s man attempts at having food thrown into her mouth paid off as she caught her prey successfully in her maw. She began to use her tongue to push her victim around her mouth and give him a good taste. Sayori could quickly tell that it definitely tasted good enough to be classified as food as it was the best tasting meat she ever had. Strangely enough, it tasted more authentic than all the processed meats she ever ate. However, it also tasted somehow better than them as well so she shrugged off how it could be factory-made, as she liked the flavor way too much to complain. She would be sure to buy as many of these tinies as she could when she had the chance.



The taster continued to thoroughly examine this new meat with her tongue as she kept pushing it all around the corners of her mouth. There became more and increasing long moments where she completely forgot what she was eating seemed to still be alive, and to herself, it was just another piece of food. If tiny knew about this, he would find this to be by far the most degrading aspect of their predicament. Eventually, she began to suck on it like it was something like hard candy. By doing so, she greedily sucked the flavor relatively quickly out of her food. While this was happening, she was becoming thirsty as well and had no more money to spend on drinks. 



Sayori found an easy solution to the problem she just had and that was to go use the water fountain close by. She finally stopped standing still and thought of encouragement to get her to move from one machine to the next. It did not take long for her to go to that liquid dispenser and when she arrived, she continued to stand. This teen wanted to finish the snack in her mouth as she could still taste some flavor on it. After, a bit she finished sucking out that flavor and without hesitation swallowed that piece of food to be digested thoroughly by her stomach acid. 



Then she went to drink from the water fountain washing what was left of the taste down her throat. The teenager gave a bit of a not-so-loud burp that she was unable to cover her mouth in time for. It also caused Sayori to look around to see if anyone saw her, but luckily for her, there seemed to be no one in the hallways around where she was. She thought it would have been kind of embarrassing if people saw her barely moving, so invested in her snack and then belching when she was done. The young lady worried that people might think she was weirder than they already did in response. 



Then seconds later, it felt like she had forgotten something but after nothing came to her head, she figured it must not have been that important. For that reason, she quickly shrugged that thought off along with the one she made moments ago. Sayori just wanted to think about happy thoughts like how good her snack’s flavor just. Even the thought that she owed the person she borrowed the money from she used to get the food would not stop her. This teen then journeyed back to the clubroom she just left as she remembered how great the flavor of that treat she ate was. She would skip there humming with a pep in her step and successfully trying not to trip and fall.


The End!

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.








Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;








Patreon is similar, with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana








Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com








Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana








Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...








Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…








Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C








New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3








DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz








My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilization