- Text Size +

The twenty-one-year-old named Rian worked at a fairly common office cubicle in his extremely boring and average life. He did not mind his often somewhat older coworkers for the most part but he wished something exciting and different would happen one day. He should have been careful about what he wished for, as this one seemed to come true.  One day at his job, he saw that everything around him was getting bigger and it took him a second to realize what was happening. He was shrinking and fast at that! When he finally understood what was going on, it was too late and he was about two inches tall.



 It seemed to him that anything could have been the case whether it was an experimental device going wrong, a magic power someone possessed getting revenge at him, or simply a seemingly random cosmic anomaly that has occurred. Then after thinking about this for about a solid minute he almost entirely randomly remembered his wish for something more interesting to happen in his life countless times since his job started. It did not matter to him if it was because of the wish or pure coincidence at the moment as he had no idea how to undo the conundrum that occurred. The worker quickly snapped out of it as he realized that he would need someone’s help if he was ever to survive. This was since this world was not a fitting one for someone the size of an insect to survive, even if in comparison that bug was fairly large for an average one. 



Rian soon looked around from out of his cubicle, knowing that his coworkers would not know where to look for him. This was especially the case as no one think that he had mysteriously shrunken to an extremely small size, as that just does not happen to people (or at least not reported of happening to people). For these reasons, he would need to get their attention, and he figured the female ones he knew must be nicer than the male ones. Thankfully he had the luck of being right next to one of his favorites, although he was not right next to anyone else’s cubicle aa he was at the end. For his safety of not getting hurt or worse killed by a passerby, he would have to go get the attention of that coworker known as twenty-seven year old named Bridget.



 Rian then realized something and that was he needed to look up to see see more of Bridget than just her old black flats and the feet they contained, meaning that they would be his most likely demise if any. While he did not hate feet enough to cut his own off, it would seem like he hated them almost as much. He would always wash his feet, barely look at them, and wear at least socks if they were not being washed. Rian disliked the feet of others way more and hated that many of his coworkers did not even wear socks most of the time, like Bridget for example. He could only imagine in horror how horrible they would smell if they got dirty as he barely liked the smell of fairly clean feet. Some might even say he had a phobia of sorts which meant he was often repulsed by bare feet. He momentarily questioned what possible vendetta they had against socks and if it was similar to his own against feet.



Anyway, after his mental tangent with feet was over, he thought back to what to do as waiting around seemed to not be the answer. Rian would rather not have the janitor or someone similar clean around his area and him getting caught in the process especially if it involved footwear stepping in the area of the trash being cleaned. If you could not tell, he was now horribly fixated on his fear of that body part as once he starts thinking about it, it is hard for him to stop. Rian hated how what he hated so much towered over him now and even looked superior to him in power and size. For those reasons, he tried to think about other parts of Bridget like how she was a thin brunette with long hair. Her outfit was a fairly common work outfit and her height was nine inches and five feet…



 Now after, thinking about topics like that he was frustrated with the system of measurement containing the word feet in common usage instead of the United States of America's population using the metric system as most other countries do. He did not know the metric system well at all and neither did most of the people around him. However, he then realized again that he should not be distracted at a time like this, especially by something so irrelevant and seemingly unimportant as systems of measurement. Anyway, after once again trying to focus his mind, Rian manage to think productively enough to do so while he moved to his neighboring cubicle. Slowly but surely, he finally got to Bridget and her seat. 



He looked around avoiding the part of her he despised the most as he figured the best way to get this lady’s attention would be close to her ears, or eyes if that first plan failed. This was because the second idea would seem to be at least a bit riskier to him. To start climbing he would, of course, start climbing from the bottom of her chair onto her back and quickly changing to the front of her body. Since if she felt something, she would at least be able to see him more easily before he would risk being crushed in some manner. Rian would not climb up from her shoes on the floor as they contained her barefoot.



The smell of it all was incredibly bad even this far away, that he was trying to do anything in his power to somehow not even think about it. He soon started to climb and climb with seemingly superhuman strength for someone who was just shrunken alone. This must-have meant whatever caused his shrinkage gave him new abilities unique to him even if he was normal-sized. At least there was some good aspect for him in this immensely problematic day of his was one of the many ideas he thought to himself. Before he knew it, he was on her back and soon after on the front side of the woman’s body, but too distracted in her work to care about the tingle she was feeling on her body from the tiny person moving. 



Eventually, she thought it must have been some insect of sorts and decided to flick it away. Where they landed was in his worst possible place for him, and that was one of Bridget’s shoes that she kicked off just seconds before. The one word that would describe fairly accurately the experience for Rian would be “hell”. The smell was horrid, all the grime of the insides was visible up close, and just be breathing forced him to inhale the toxic fumes that originally brought him into coughing fits. The only good part of the smell was the faint odor of vanilla body lotion easily overpowered by just about all other aspects of the stench. If he did not have the seemingly superhuman powers that came with his size, he might have died by the stench alone.



 However, this soon would somehow have become much worse as moments later after airing her feet briefly, Bridget decided to put back her foot that often goes into the shoe the ever so small victim was currently inside. The smell that came with that foot was an insane amount of torture for the one experiencing it up close and personal. He could not imagine where there were pictures, videos, and even stories online of people doing what he considered disgusting such as worshiping or licking feet especially if they were dirty. Every time he found something like that when looking for porn, he almost instantly clicked off of it. Rian was once again forced to live through the smell due to his durability keeping him alive. There at least was a big upside to all this, as the pressure of the foot was not so bad because it came with no pain on its own. 



The feet were large and lanky even compared to other feet around her size with her toes having red toenail polish on. They were luckily very smooth so the pressure was not so bad with that aspect either. However, they were also extremely sweaty and stinky having not been washed too recently, making not so small to him, puddles of possibly toxic liquid around his location. There even had some of the gunk from under it cleaned off as soon as it needed to be. Rian was forced to be squeezed by Bridget’s toes, smothered under the ball of their foot, pushed into the gaps of their toes, and forced to smell all the sweaty crevices of their feet. 



During all this, he was squishy enough for this to all happen without affecting his body too negatively, but of course, that did not mean he enjoyed the smell as was explained earlier it seemed to be quite the opposite of that. Once this was all going on, the coworker thought the sensation she was feeling was merely a pebble in a shoe, being not that uncomfortable. It was not even worth enough as a second thought to her as she was too preoccupied with the work she was doing. If anything, she enjoyed the feeling of what she thought was a strange pebble as she played with it with the foot in that shoe, not even thinking about why it may be so squishy especially for a rock which is often hard. The small part of the time she used to have a bathroom break, she even made sure to step on the comfy material in her footwear as she walked around for those moments of freedom from her cubicle. She was too busy doing her business or even checking her phone during that break to bother seeing what was truly inside her flats. 



Eventually, she had to go to a meeting and of course kept the unnoticed, minuscule human in her flats as she walked and stayed in the meeting room. Once she arrived there, she played with him a bit more. She was trying not to be noticeable with her playing as she sat next to another coworker of them both named Sarah. She was a bit older than the two being twenty-nine years old and was quite tall for a woman being six feet (no we are not doing this again) in height. Sarah was also quite fit in a similar office outfit as Bridget and had her dirty blond hair in a ponytail. However, unlike the coworker that Rian was trapped in, the taller one had brown ankle boots on as well as no socks which he could barely see during his brief seconds of freedom.



 After a little while of talking and playing with the tiny man subtly during the meeting, Bridget finally had gone to her senses as she got bored of having what was in her shoe. She strategically kicked off the pebble without getting noticed, with what seemed to be coincidently right next to Sarah. The boot wearer soon decided she wanted to air out her feet as well without getting noticed that much by others. After she did so, she stepped on Rian who was incredibly stuck to her foot like a piece of chewed-up, practically flavorless gum. She put those two body parts and the unintended stowaway inside the footwear of her own, being the boots she was wearing just moments ago, with even less freedom for the victim than he had in his last piece of clothing he was inside.



To Be Continued

Chapter End Notes:

 It was supposed to have multiple parts but they dropped communication after paying and asking for the first part. 


Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.




Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;




Patreon is similar, with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana




Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com




Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana




Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...




Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…




Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C




New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3




DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz




My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilization