- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar, with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilization

“Hmm… this coffee is incredible”


Tanya von Degurechaff sipped her coffee, brewed by none other than Viktoriya Serebryakov, enjoying the sun from her window. She wore her typical green fatigues with military boots, as did everyone else in her squad.





It had been a few months now since she, along with the rest of her battalion, was teleported to this world that so strongly resembled her original world, the dysphoric memories of which she had nearly suppressed since arriving here. She of course remained vigilant, not knowing why she was here, or what the endgame was for whoever organized the high school, but for now she was enjoying every second of living in a peaceful world with no frontlines to be sent to.


She stood up from her sofa, going to her bedroom. She was lucky enough to have been assigned a dorm which she shared with Visha, who Tanya assumed was still at the school. The dorm was simply a main room with a sofa, TV, kitchen, lunch table, bathroom and two bedrooms, but it was certainly better than the empire’s bases.





As she walked, she was fully unaware of the fact that the school administration had thought of a brand new event that would shake up the lives of the various female students…


From across several dimensions, massive metropolitan cities vanished mysteriously. They’d remain terrifying history in their own worlds, but Tanya would soon know what exactly had happened.


Down on the floor, right in front of the door to the sleeping quarters, was a tiny grey spot, half a millimeter in diameter, that wasn’t there mere seconds ago. 








The thousands of citizens entered a massive panic as their surroundings were suddenly replaced by a humongous, ever-expanding wooden surface. So massive that the ceiling far, far above them looked like a mere blurry haze…


But nothing prepared them for what happened next.


The mere act of Tanya opening the door looked like their sky was suddenly replaced by a closer, darker one for a moment, before it disappeared and gave them the light brown sky of the room’s ceiling again, accompanied by a sudden gust of wind that knocked some people off their feet. And then they saw her: A titanic little girl, big enough that the view of the citizens was entirely enveloped by her black boots. Some had to crane their necks back and take steps back in mere attempts to see the goddess’s face. Then she took a step forward. Her continent-sized boot rose into the air, giving everyone the overwhelming view of her dark rubber sole, dozens of minuscule pieces of dirt, dust and debris falling off the footwear and raining down on and around the city. When the boot started moving down on the city, everyone slowly saw as their sky was slowly replaced by nothing but the little girl’s boot, until finally…


“Hm?” Tanya felt a slight crunch underneath her foot. “Some dirt must’ve gotten inside… I’ll have to clean up later”





In an instant, thousands of lives were lost. Now turned into nothing but a minuscule stain in the endless expanse of the underside of a little girl’s boot, the whole city was obliterated.














Let’s see what big of a mess this girl’s room is…” Tanya walked into Visha’s room, inspecting it. There was footwear, underwear, and other clothes strewn around, collecting dust. “Such a mess… I’ll have to tell her to remember to clean up” She fidgeted with her feet in place, feeling once more the odd crunching feeling beneath her feet, this time under her left heel and the tip of her right boot. “Ugh, what’s that?” She looked down. “Visha must’ve tracked some dirt in” She sighed, sitting down on her bed.


But right as she sat, right underneath her left buttcheek she once more felt the annoying crunch. “What the-”  Quickly standing back up, Tanya got a closer look at the bed. “If she has tracked dirt into her own bed, that ditz is gonna get it…” Tanya inspected the bed… but oddly enough, she didn’t find any dirt. “...strange.” 





Then she saw something. Something odd. A minuscule, greyish rectangle. Too artificial looking to be a mere pebble.


She moved her face closer to it, her eyes squinting and focusing, as the few survivors that remained in the blown off building that resulted from Tanya merely sitting down had their sky suddenly replaced by the vast, endless expanse of Tanya’s light blue eyes, approaching closer and closer…


She grinned.





The few desperate people’s hope that they’d somehow be helped by this god sized girl were wiped away along with their lives as Tanya raised a finger, dragging it across the bed and obliterating the structure and everyone inside with the tip of her finger. “Well, well, Being X… were you feeling nice today?” She spoke to the air.


Suddenly clicked on her head as she remembered those crunches beneath her feet before. Taking off one boot, she checked its sole: There, there were hundreds of crushed buildings, vehicles and other city debris, along with several tiny red dots…  Standing up, still unsure of if she was imagining this or not, the young soldier slowly walked through the sleeping quarters. Indeed, she found all sorts of tiny little grey spots across the floor, and on the beds. Her ideas started to run wild…





Suddenly, the door opened. “O-oh! Hi major! What did you want in my room?” Visha looked nervously around, noticing her mess.


“Oh, nothing in particular…” There she was. Tanya had never been happier to see Visha, and she now had a perfect opportunity to have some fun with her.





“But now that you’re here, Visha, I’d like you to come see something”


“Oh?” Visha was mildly surprised to hear Tanya refer to her as Visha. The only people that called her that were usually the men, but she certainly liked to see Tanya not refer to her in such a formal way…  Visha walked towards Tanya, and in the process Tanya saw where she was stepping: She held back her grin as VIsha’s significantly bigger foot stomped on several of the minuscule cities, leaving barely any trace behind. “Do you see this?” Tanya, next to Visha’s bed, pointed at one of the cities, right at the foot of the bed. Visha flushed. “O-oh, did I leave the bed dirty? I’m sorry, I’ll-” “No, it’s not that. I just want you to take a close look at this tiny little grey spot” Tanya pointed at it. Visha narrowed her eyes, still afraid of where Tanya was going with this. She leaned over, getting her eyes closer, and found that what otherwise looked like a nearly flat grey dot, had an oddly intricate pattern to it… “I-is this…?” “It is” She smiled deviously at Visha.  “Wh.what the... “ The lieutenant blushed, unsure of how to react. “W-we have to help them, right?!” “Why should we?” Tanya leaned towards the city too. “Right now they’re less than nothing. They’d be dwarfed by a mere bug. You could breathe in a bit too hard and inhale their entire population.” Tanya’s hand approached the city, her finger dragging across the bed in circles, surrounding the city, teasing it…” “B-but…” Visha was overwhelmed. “They’re still.... people, right?” “Do they look like people to you?” Visha recoiled slightly, hesitating to reply. “If they were people… you wouldn’t have wiped out thousands of them under your boots without realizing, would you?”  “I-... huh?!”  Visha left the bed, quickly standing up and peeling off her boot, her sock leaving her foot along with it. Resting it on the floor, she looked at the sole. When she saw the crushed former metropoli, her eyes widened and she took a step back. “O-oh no… AH!”  As her bare foot walked backwards, a particularly large city was forced to see the colossal pale sole approach them. Beads of sweat adorned the smooth sole as it quickly enveloped all they could see, until it finally came crashing down, smashing half the city under the ball of her foot while the northern end was smushed by her toes, with a few lucky survivors ending up right underneath her toe gap, being quickly surrounded by the smell and heat that emanated from her foot.  Visha jumped up as soon as she felt the crunch under her foot. She turned around, taking a step backwards. However, she tripped with her own boot, falling forwards and accidentally smashing the rest of the city under her breasts.





Tanya laughed as Visha quickly got up.


“M-major, this isn’t funny! I just…” “Sigh… Visha, come here” Having been cut off, Visha hesitantly walked forward, putting the whole weight of her bare foot on her heel to avoid feeling the crunch of whatever stuck to her foot again. She’d always been a bit scared of Tanya but… she also admired her. Admired her as someone with a solid sense of morality in a time of war. She wasn’t sure why Tanya was acting so casually about this… but surely, she had her reasons? Tanya’s finger rose up from the city, sparing it for now, as she sat up on the side of the bed, the standing up Visha in front of her. “Show me your foot” “Huh?!” Visha blushed. “O-okay…” Hesitantly, Visha’s bare foot moved toward Tanya, Meekly hovering over her lap. Tanya assertively gripped her foot with her hands, her thumbs over Visha’s sole, and moved said sole closer to her face. Visha had to hop on one foot for a moment as she regained her balance, not expecting this. Her blush grew deeper and deeper as this went on.   Tanya smiled as she looked at Visha’s sole. She couldn’t help but feel a bit bad for her, as she was enjoying every second of this. Not that she’d tell Visha… She saw the debris left on the underside of the slightly sweaty sole, and found what she was hoping for: Based on the minuscule squirms around Visha’s sole and toes, the stomp was just soft and brief enough to leave hundreds stuck to her foot, but still intact. “Seems like many are still alive…” “O-oh, that’s a relief, major...”


Tanya continued to stare at the sole, feeling its incredible softness with her thumb. She felt something that she had not yet felt since she ended up on this body, and knew what she wanted to do next.  Without hesitation, Tanya brought her face to Visha’s heel, sticking out her tongue and pressing it against her heel. She moved the foot down, her tongue running over Visha’s entire sole, her taste buds feeling the salty, soft flesh until finally she reached the ball of her foot.


Tanya felt a slight change in texture on her tongue as it ran past the city debris. Hundreds of buildings and people were washed up by her tongue, ending up on it, until her tongue ran through in between Visha’s big and second toe. Slowly bringing her tongue back to her cavernous maw, before swirling them around and finally swallowing, sending them down her throat along with Visha’s foot sweat, to her vast stomach…





Visha, face fully reddened, was looking at her in horror. “M-m-major?! Wh-what d-” Tanya let go of Visha’s foot. Visha placed her foot on the ground, the coating of Tanya’s saliva causing a light squelch. “W-what was that?!” “...” Tanya thought for a moment, her face turning slightly more serious. Visha became worried, was Tanya truly acting according to her values, and Visha just didn’t understand? She had only seen this face on the major when she’s reflecting deeply on something… Tanya was forced to look serious, turning her head slightly as her cheeks started to redden. Between VIsha’s foot and now her adorable reaction to licking her foot… Tanya was feeling an attraction that she’d never felt before. She couldn’t let Visha notice this. “Visha…” Tanya once more brought her finger close to the city on Visha’s bed. “These tiny specks are a blessing…” She bit her tongue. She didn't like pretending to like being X, but if she wanted to have more fun with VIsha, this would be the way to go. “They’re a blessing from above. Tiny civilizations, small enough to be completely powerless before us.” She put her finger in front of the city, extremely close to all the terrified citizens. Turning her hand, she presented them with the pad of her index finger. “Get on.” Speaking slightly louder, her voice boomed through the entire city. The vast majority of them started to hesitantly move towards the finger, slowly but surely clinging on to her finger and climbing up it, to the bumpy surface of her fingerprint.


Feeling the sensation of a mild tickle on her finger, Tanya saw the hundreds of people get on her finger. She placed her left palm on top of the city, crushing it and everyone that decided not to obey. She then brought her finger to Visha’s face. “See? Look at them. They are mere specks, brought to US for us to choose what to do with them” Visha looked at the finger. if she didn’t know there were tiny people there, she never would have spotted them. Almost microscopic dots strewn around her fingerprint.   “I… I see.” Visha felt herself having a change of heart. If Tanya was ok with it, surely it’s because it was an ok thing to do? Plus… She didn’t want to recognize this, but when Tanya suddenly licked her foot, she felt the warmth of her cheek against her foot, and the air she exhaled from her nose. She’d never been that close to the major, and wanted to see where it would go… “I… think I see now. But I-” As soon as she opened her mouth to keep speaking, Tanya jammed her finger into Visha’s mouth, to Visha's surprise. Tanya felt her lips wrap and tighten around the base of her finger as Visha’s arms rose up, her palms almost reaching to Tanya’s hand to pull it off, but choosing not to at the last second. Instead, her hands wrapped around Tanya’s own hand, caressing them.


Tanya felt Visha’s previously retracted tongue moving, licking her finger tip. She felt hesitation on the tongue. The soft, warm muscle didn’t stop at Tanya’s fingertip. It slowly licked around the rest of her finger, as if trying to pick it clean of any stray people…


Tanya retracted her finger with an audible plop. There was a moment of silence between the two as Visha slowly let go of her finger, which was cut by the noise of Visha’s gulp, the sound of it piercing through the room. For a moment, both girls said nothing, looking into each other. Tanya wore a smug smile, while Visha still looked at her in disbelief.





“That… felt nice.”


Tanya knew that she had gotten Visha fully on board. “It sure does, doesn’t it? The feeling of power, as hundreds of lives are at the mercy of your very mouth, any false move of your tongue could crush many of them and you can send them to their demise at any moment, your st-” “They tasted pretty good” She blushed


Tanya’s smile went away. It was still Visha after all… “Well” Tanya inhaled sharply and sighed. “That works too.”   


Visha looked around her room, spotting the various cities that had ended up inside, now thinking of her own ideas for what to do with them.  “Oh, they’re… not just on the floor, huh? There’s some on the bedside table, one on that sock… I-is that city in my panties?!” As Visha ran to obliterate the city that was violating her privacy, Tanya laughed.  “I’ll be in my room, I want to see how many cities there are in there…”


1 hour later…





Having spent some time with the micro cities, both girls had become much more… comfortable with them. 





Having changed to more comfortable house clothes, a simple dark green shirt and white panties, Tanya was sat down on the sofa, her bare feet on the table. Her heels were just under the table as the arch of her soles rested against the table edge, the balls of her feet and her toes hovering over the hundreds of thousands of people that Tanya had accumulated and put on the table. She was enjoying every second of ordering the tinies around, forcing them to do menial tasks for her, treating them like disposable objects.


Tanya’s toes wiggled as she stretched her arms, yawning. A jar rested next to her feet, where she had collected hundreds of thousands of tinies from the various cities she spotted in her room. She had taken out a handful, and put it in front of her feet. “If my soles aren’t pristine in 5 minutes, you’ll all be spending the day inside my boots tomorrow!” Tanya looked at the tiny mass of people between her feet with a wicked smile, making sure not to refer to them as anything so as to make it clear that they were not human anymore. She was fully aware that they’d think 5 minutes wasn’t enough, but that’s what made it all the more fun.


In a moment, the hundreds of thousands of nearly microscopic people started sprinting to her feet, desperately climbing her soles and getting in between her toes as they did their best to “clean” her feet of any debris, like lint that was several times their own size.





Meanwhile, Visha was seeking her own entertainment. She too had switched to more comfortable clothes, a blue button down t.shirt and long green pants. Hungry, she opened one of the kitchen cabinets, hungry but also curious about something…


She grabbed a nice light snack: A cupcake that she had bought earlier. She looked at the blue frosting and her curiosity was validated: There was not one, but several micro cities sprinkled across the surface of the frosting.





“Major, did you notice that some cities are smaller than others? The ones here are barely bigger than a single person in the cities that appeared in my room…” “Is that so? Maybe it depends on where the cities appeared…” As Visha devoured her muffin and sent thousands to their inevitable doom between her colossal molars, stuck in her vast mouth, drowned in her saliva under her tongue, transformed into nutrients within her stomach or stuck to her lips, Tanya thought about this. If the size of cities depended on the size of where they appeared… Does that mean there were completely microscopic cities too? She suddenly remembered that, not too long before she found the first city she noticed, Tanya had inhaled some dust and was forced to cough it out of her mouth. Maybe diminutive cities had appeared on her nose hairs? She smiled at the idea that humans could be so pathetically small for entire cities of them to be mistakeable with dust. 





Licking her lips after finishing the muffin, Visha looked over to Tanya. She carefully approached the young girl, standing behind her. She looked at Tanya’s adorable frizzy blond hair, noticing some debris and people stuck to it. “You’ve got some dust on your hair, major” Visha carefully swept the dust off her and onto the sofa with her right hand.


“Thanks, Visha…” 


The lieutenant then looked at Tanya’s feet, and what she was doing to the tinies.


She walked around the sofa, standing besides Tanya and looking at the tinies between her toes. “So… they’re really obeying you, huh?” She crouched, getting closer to her left foot. Seeing all those people between even her 4th and 5th toe, she felt something she didn’t often feel for Tanya… Tanya raised an eyebrow, seeing Visha blush slightly and smirk a bit…


Suddenly, Visha’s lips attacked Tanya’s foot, her lips wrapping around the base of her big toe.


Shocked, Tanya tried to pull her foot back but Visha stopped her. She pulled her other foot back, sending thousands of tinies to the floor and crushing many underneath her sole. “V-Visha, what are you-?!” Visha let go of Tanya’s toe, smiling back at her while licking her lips. “Doesn’t feel as good does it?” She giggled.    


Tanya sighed, holding back a blush. “Did you… swallow them?” Visha let go of her foot, and Tanya stood up. Despite only reaching up to Visha’s chest, she always managed to look intimidating. “Nope! Aaah~” Visha opened her mouth, showing Tanya the thousands of nearly invisible specks that covered her tongue and the inside of her cheeks. “Well, then… since I found those in my room, I believe they are rightfully mine to take back…” Visha could swear she saw the tiniest smirk forming on Tanya’s slightly reddened cheek. But she couldn’t think too much about this as Tanya’s hands suddenly came to her head, grabbing her on each cheek and suddenly pulling her down, embracing her in a spontaneous kiss. The shocked Visha mumbled something as she stumbled, but couldn’t get the words out as Tanya’s tongue was jammed into her mouth, collecting several of the stray tinies, some of which couldn’t help but drown in the mixed saliva of both girls.





Visha’s mind raced. She wasn’t sure what to do. Her large eyes were wide open, staring at Tanya’s own eyes. However, Tanya’s eyes seemed… calmer. Their deep blue irises penetrated Visha’s mind, a slight squint in her eyelids which slowly turned to fully closed eyes, No longer trying to hide her blush, Tanya’s cheeks were deep red, and Visha could tell.


 Eventually, Visha decided to simply enjoy the moment, her own eyes closing as she wrapped her arms around Tanya’s narrow shoulders, gripping her back. 





Tanya reciprocated, also wrapping her arms around Visha, feeling the warmth of her body. She didn’t know how things had escalated this much, but she didn’t care. Right now, it was time to experience something brand new with her body…





Visha felt a tug as her and Tanya’s kiss went on. It felt like time had stopped for the time being, but the sensation made her open her eyes. She noticed Tanya’s legs were walking backwards, ever-so-slowly, towards the sofa behind her.


Visha could tell what was happening. She leaned forward herself, until they were both tilting towards the sofa. When they finally fell, Tanya’s back hit the base of the sofa, and both girls adjusted themselves to lean horizontally on it in a more comfortable position. In the process, Tanya ended up on top of Visha.


Then, Tanya’s right hand let go of the lieutenant’s back. It slid forward, grazing Visha’s chest before making it closer and closer to her crotch. Visha wasn’t aware of this immediately, but she certainly noticed when Tanya’s index finger circled her most sensitive spot, fondling her lips gently.


When Visha noticed this, she couldn’t help but let out a moan. She separated her face from Tanya’s after what felt like an eternity, her legs kicking up as her flushed face recoiled. In the process, though, her right leg accidentally kicked the jar that Tanya had on her table, “spilling” the tinies on the table and floor.  Visha quickly glanced at the jar, then at Tanya, who had noticed too. “Oh! I’m s-sorry, I didn’t-” “It’s okay, Visha” Tanya smiled. Her left hand reached out to the tinies, grabbing a handful. “We can let them join~”  Visha’s eyes widened. Before she could respond, Tanya jammed her fist inside Visha’s pants, rubbing the tinies against her lips, jamming several of them inside in the process.  “M-major!” She could barely get her words out between moans.


“I-isn’t this a bit too much?!”   However, when she looked back at Tanya, she looked… different. Eyes nearly closed, face deep red and mouth party opened, Tanya’s right arm had now moved to inside her own panties.





“I didn’t think… it would feel this good…”  “Major…?”


Both girls stared at each other for a moment, the only noise in the room coming from within Tanya’s underwear… “Do you want me to… show you something even nicer?” Tanya’s eyes widened. She didn’t expect such initiative from her, especially not in this situation…


Visha smiled at her, before starting to turn Tanya around. Grabbing her legs, she didn’t have a hard time bringing her panties to her face, and leaving Tanya facing her own crotch.


Tanya looked back at Visha in confusion, unsure of what she had planned, when she suddenly felt Visha sliding off her panties, and jamming her tiny-sprinkled mouth inside of her.


 Immediately Tanya let out a cute, short squeal as her legs curled, her thighs squeezing Visha’s head slightly. The feeling of Visha’s wet muscle inside her, combined with the slight wiggling of the tinies, which almost felt like a gentle vibration, sent her over the edge. She lowered Visha’s own pants, and returned the favor…





Several hours later…





Tanya’s eyes slowly parted. She felt a strange itch all over her body: On her feet, her armpits, her nose, her vagina and even her tongue…


She also quickly noticed that she wasn’t in her usual bedroom, but rather in Visha’s…





Everything quickly came back to her, and she immediately went red. Had she really done that…? “Good morning, major!” Visha smiled at her. Tanya turned her head to face her, but as soon as she did, she jumped back, covering her face with VIsha’s pillow. “For god’s sake, Visha, put some clothes on!”  Tanya heard a giggle. “Don’t you think we were a bit past that last night, major?” Visha spoke as she put on her clothes. As she put on her bra, she scratched her left breast. “Ugh, those cities appeared in our clothes too…” “I… I suppose so.” Tanya and Visha were now far past the idea of even processing the fact that thousands of lives had been snuffed out by the weight of Visha’s boob.





Reluctantly, Tanya got out of bed, and started dressing herself too. Visha was true, her clothes were unusually itchy…


“I’m excited to get to class today, major…”  “Why is that? ...you’re not going to tell anyone about… this, are you?!” Tanya glared at her. “No, I’m just curious to see if anyone else had those weird tiny cities too!” “That’s true… I suppose I’m curious as well.”





After putting her fatigues on, Tanya accompanied Visha to class, wondering between small talks how she was going to deal with her new development with Visha...

Chapter End Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old, 11 months and 23 days old. Even the tinies. All of them.