[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

A woman who finds herself in a mysterious world with all her memories gone, meets her doppelganger who claimes to be the manifestation of her inner self.

The latter tries to make the former remember, but it seems as though it might be better for the woman's past to remain forgotten. 

If you want the really hot and sexy stuff, go to chapter 5, but please read the previous chapters too :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Crush, Fantasy, Insertion, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 13313 Read: 7478
Published: August 12 2022 Updated: September 25 2022
Story Notes:

In this story I am going for a bit of a plot. It is kinda weird, but should only be that much more interesting.

This one is fully planned out, so there will be no hearts broken I promise.

I also started using google docs rather than a plane notepad, so the typos are gone for good.

Gonna upload the rest over the course of the next few weeks.

If you want the really hot and sexy stuff, go to chapter 5, but please read the previous chapters too :)

1. Chapter 1 by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (3211 words)

2. Chapter 2 by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (1741 words)

This is the second chapter. This one is shorter because it holds the plot. Please let me know if you are enjoying this story, and if it reads well. 😀

3. Chapter 3 by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (2992 words)

The third chapter. A bit more action here.

If you are in for the really hit stuff my stories are known for, trust me - the time for it will come to!

For now enjoy the next chapter, and  maby tell me what you think 😀 Strangely there are no reviews, even though it's like my most thoroughly written story so far 😂

4. Chapter 4 by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (1341 words)

The fourth chapter. A lot of hot stuff is coming in the next one :) It's gonna be longer too :)

5. Chapter 5 by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (4028 words)

Alright, this is the chapter with the hot stuff! Some sexy stuff here. Enjoy!