- Text Size +
Story Notes:

In this story I am going for a bit of a plot. It is kinda weird, but should only be that much more interesting.

This one is fully planned out, so there will be no hearts broken I promise.

I also started using google docs rather than a plane notepad, so the typos are gone for good.

Gonna upload the rest over the course of the next few weeks.

If you want the really hot and sexy stuff, go to chapter 5, but please read the previous chapters too :)

What is this place? A classroom? Am I at school? Wondered the young woman as she scrutinised her surroundings. Which grade is it? 12? The students look young, but already quite mature… I don’t recognise anyone… Her gaze stopped on the window which due to the already slightly dark sky showed the reflection of her face.

Her slightly wavy blonde hair, very light in colour, ran down her shoulders in dense waterfalls, blue eyes blinked a couple of times as she marvelled at the noble and delicate features of the beauty visible in the reflection. I don’t even recognise myself… Though I am older than the others…

Her eyes widened as a new reflection appeared just next to the first one.

Instantly she turned around to face the real person sitting in the same desk next to her. The eyes of the new woman were much darker in colour, almost black, but it was still possible to discern between the greyish iris and the much darker pupil. She was grinning widely, showing her perfectly even pearly white teeth, which gave her a slightly sinister, if not even voracious appearance. As the gazes of the two women met, her facial expression displayed some form of bizarre fascination, and the blue eyed blonde could not help but feel a bit uneasy. What struck her the most, though, was the fact that with the exception of the eyes, both of them looked exactly alike. Both wearing the same school uniforms as all the other students.

“W-who are you?” asked the blue eyed woman in a low voice. “Are you my twin sister?”

“I am your inner self,” replied the other one, not bothered by the possibility of disrupting the lesson.

Nobody present seemed to have heard her talking. Some students were doodling in their notebooks, while others pretended to be paying attention to the indifferent teacher as she continued to write down the equations, murmuring something to herself.

My inner self? What is that supposed to mean? Is this some form of a dream? Pondered the now even more befuddled woman. “Do you know what my name is, then?”

“You don’t even remember that?” laughed her mysterious interlocutor. “It’s Astrid, Astrid Young.”

Astrid Young… It doesn’t sound familiar at all!

“You still look confused. I thought the name would ring a bell…” Astrid’s inner self tilted her head to the side curiously as she patted her lips with her index finger, her head getting uncomfortably near to that of Astrid’s as she inspected her face expression in search for any signs of recollection. “What about this?” she asked enthusiastically, moving away briskly, her eyes litting up as one of her hands wandered into her pocket in search of something.

Astrid gasped as her counterpart opened her palm to reveal a tiny person lying there. It was a boy, his age similar to that of the other students. Yet in comparison he was minute, maybe three inches tall. The black eyed woman put him on the wooden surface of the desk, where he lay curled into a ball, his arms raised over his head in a protective manner. He was still dressed in the minuscule version of his school uniform, which looked exactly the same as worn by all the other students inside.

How the hell can he be so small?! Astrid wondered. It's not even possible. I must be dreaming! Stealthily she pinched the skin on her belly as hard as she could. The unexpected pain caught her completely off guard, and she had to stifle her cry with a cough. How could this be?!

She diverted her attention back to the mysterious boy. He had short black hair, and the colour of his eyes was yet to be discovered, since he had kept them closed the entire time. The giantess leant forward in disbelief to which the frightened boy responded by squeezing his form together even tighter. He must have been peeking through half closed eyelids.

“Who is this boy? Astrid finally managed to ask. “People can’t be so small! Did you shrink him?”

“He is a bully who tormented you when you were at school,” Astrid’s inner self replied slowly, thoroughly monitoring the blue eyed woman’s emotions. “He is the first person you shrank!” she added with morbid fascination.

“What?!”

“Oh, yes!” the black eyed blonde exclaimed. “And do you remember what you did later; how you punished him?”

“I-I…” Astrid stuttered. “Hey, did you really bully me? What is your name?” she asked the dismayed boy, looking for some way out of the biazarre predicament.

He clearly wanted to say something, but was unable to cope with the almost animalistic fear overwhelming his body as the giantess spoke.

“Oh, yess… He was scared just like that then too.” Astrid’s doppelganger reminisced. She closed her eyes relishing the old memory. “So puny and helpless against your godlike power,” she whispered in Astrid’s ear. “His name is Andrew,” she added. “Do you remember him now?”

“W-what a-are you talking about?” the blue eyed woman stattered. “T-this is crazy! I couldn’t have done this! This is just some goddamn nightmare!”

“A nightmare?” black eyed woman raised her eyebrows a little. “Perhaps…”

“Hey, don’t be scared! We are not gonna hurt you…” Astrid tried to comfort the shrunken person.

Andrew relaxed a little, and lifted his tiny head up to meet the gaze of the giantess, the brown colour of his irises barely distinguishable at his current size. “I-I am s-sorry… I a-am sorry I hurt you…”

“Oh, are you really?” the black eyed woman teased. “Or is it just that you’ve realised you can’t win?” She leant forward dwarfing the boy, her lips millimetres from his tiny form.

Andrew shivered as her warm breath washed over him. He instantly moved back, frightened by the woman’s voracious mouth threatening to consume him at any moment. The malicious glare in her eyes was something Astrid could not see at the current angle, but she could hear it in her voice. The boy looked at the gentle giantess in search of help.

Astrid tried to grab Andrew in order to take him away from the crazy woman before she would do something terrible, but she was too slow, since the fingers of the other woman had curled around the body of the boy already.

“I will show you what you did,” she announced ominously, her eyes lighting up even more.

“What?! Hey, stop it! Are you going to kill him?” Astrid protested horrified, rising from her chair in order to try to grab the tiny once more, but her black eyed twin was too fast, and managed to move her hand behind her back. The blue eyed woman looked around the classroom in search of support, but no one was paying any attention to them.

“Are you afraid of gore?” Astrid’s inner self inquired, smiling madily. “Don’t worry, it will be nice and clean.” she assured, licking her lips in anticipation. “And tasty too!” she added, tilting her head back, lifting Andrew above her face and opening her mouth wide.

Astrid shot forward once again, this time much faster. She was desperate to save the helpless boy from this sick woman, who claimed to be a part of her.

I can’t let this happen! I am not a monster like her! Her mind screamed.

Milliseconds before Astrid made contact with the black eyed woman’s body, the lips of the psycho sealed shut around the helpless student.

“No!” The blue eyed woman screamed in distraught as she slammed into her inner self, sending her down to the ground along with the chair. She sat on top of her, and tried to force her mouth open using her fingers. I still have a chance to save him!

Astrid’s inner self lay still and relaxed on the hard floor, not putting up much of resistance. She simply swallowed the guy down effortlessly, and let the muscles of her throat take care of the rest. She grinned victoriously.

Astrid froze, hearing a wet gulping sound, and seeing the large lump slide down her inner self’s neck shortly afterwards. Her entire body started shaking uncontrollably, and she began gasping for air. She did it… She really did it…

“They taste better naked, but that’s how your first one went.”

“No…” Astrid stood up, and took a few steps back. “No. No! This can’t be happening! Help!” She looked around desperately.

The classroom was now completely empty, and it was fully dark outside. The lessons must have been over. Astrid gripped her head with her hands and started shaking it in a protesting manner. “No, no, no! Astrid, wake up! This is all just some fucking nightmare!” Desperate to escape the horror, she hit her head against the wall.

She immediately regretted it, feeling the dull pain resonate through her skull. Leaning against the wall she slid down to the floor helplessly, and sat there hugging her knees tightly. She whimpered. Why can’t I wake up from this? How can this be…

“Hey, cheer up! Don’t tell me you are crying over Andrew.”

“You killed a person… You actually swallowed him alive. Do you know how much suffering is awaiting him?” Astrid lifted her head up to face her doppelganger, who was standing above her with her arms crossed over her chest, looking directly at her with raised eyebrows.

“All I did was make sure an evil person won’t harm any more innocent people.” she stated matter of factly. “Besides, I can’t feel him move anymore.”

“No… The one who is truly evil, is you!” shouted the blue eyed woman angrily, before getting up, and heading towards the door. “You are not my inner self! You are not even my dark self. You are a devil!”

“Oh?”

Astrid flung the door open, and ran down the abandoned corridor, followed by a set of stairs. Somehow she knew where the school’s entrance was. She pushed away the thoughts of what that might have meant.Thankfully despite the late hours the main door was still open, and the woman soon found herself outside in the refreshing but ominous embrace of the cold dark night.

The streets, the names of which she did not recognize, were completely devoid of people. Not a single window showed signs of any activity of the souls inhibiting the surrounding buildings. Either it was really late, or it was a ghost town. Chills ran down Astrid’s back as she continued to venture deeper into this mysterious dream-like realm. Dream… Am I in one right now? Again she pinched herself, but the pain was there. She even attempted to breathe air after having pinched her nose with her fingers, but none of it came through. This can’t be a dream! It’s all just too stable! Anyway, if I am indeed dreaming, the REM faze will end eventually, and I will finally be free of this nightmare… She wondered how her memories of the world were still intact, whereas all the personal details about herself had been erased completely. And who is that inner self person? Is she the manifestation of my dark side? She seems to remember much more than me, but doesn’t want to share anything! Can one’s consciousness split into parts like this?

A sudden high-pitched scream interrupted her train of thought. It sounded like a woman calling for help. It soon became muffled and then disappeared completely, but Astrid was still able to determine the direction from which it had come.

Swallowing her fear, she entered a narrow street on her left. There were very few windows here, all of which were extremely small. Rubbish could be seen everywhere, and the smell was rather unpleasant. Finally she noticed two people: a tall man was wrestling with a woman. He pressed her against the wall and was now ripping her clothes off aggressively. One of his massive palms covered the woman’s face, cutting off her only means of protection.

What should I do?! I have no chance! But I can’t let him rape her either. Astrid panicked. She searched through her pockets frantically, looking for a phone to call the police, but obviously she did not have one on her.

“So, are you gonna just stand here and watch?” a whisper entered her ear, startling her.

It’s this monster again! How come I couldn’t hear her approach?!

“W-what else can I do?” asked Astrid. “I wanted to call the police, but I don’t have a phone…”

“You don’t need the police to solve this problem. Just use your powers, and get this over with!”

“Powers?” Do I have any?

“You just need to shrink him down, and dispose of him, like I showed you.”

“I can’t do that! And even if I could… I have no right to decide about people’s life and death like that!”

“And the authorities have one?”

“T-that’s different!”

“You are hopeless,” Astrid’s inner self concluded, and left the safety of the dark corner from behind which they both had been watching up until this point.

“Just don’t kill him! We need to hand him to the authorities!”

“Blah, blah, blah,” the black eyed woman mocked while making a gesture with her hand.

At this point the criminal noticed the approaching woman, and he immediately let go of his initial prey, letting her fear-paralyzed body slump to the ground. He turned to face the newcomer directly.

Astrid noticed that his face was rather pretty, but the glare in his eyes clearly showed malicious intent or even madness.

The new woman was much more beautiful than the first one, and the confidence in her movements was intoxicating. She was walking straight into his hands, he did not even have to chase after her. Why was she so confident? She was soon going to realise her deadly mistake.

From the safety of her hiding spot, Astrid watched as the man, unable to hold himself back anymore, moved in on her inner self, and wrapped his arms around her body greedily. Right away his lips assaulted hers as he started having his way with her.

Not once did the woman try to scream, nor did she attempt to pull away. Instead she responded by reciprocating the kiss. She grabbed the back of the man’s head, and pulled him closer to herself. Confused, he went a bit limp, even trying to pull away from her, but to his horror he realised that the woman was much stronger than he had initially expected. She was almost suffocating him, and he was definitely not the one in charge of the situation anymore. Eventually she forced him to fall on his back with a dull thud. The man groaned in pain.

The woman broke the kiss in order to look the man in the eye. “Tell me, are you enjoying yourself?” she teased.

He did not reply. All he did was stare at the beauty who overpowered him so easily without even breaking a sweat in a mixture of awe and dread. Only now did he manage to notice her terrifying black irises, glaring voraciously. She extended her tongue and slowly licked his cheek.

It did not feel like any sort of crazy foreplay or other manifestation of sexual arousal. No. She was tasting him. His entire body started shaking with fear.

“You will never hurt anyone again!” she whispered into his ear.

The man started to shrink down, his attire remaining untouched this time. His clothes gradually became flat and lay there as the man dwindled in size, the process similar to that of a balloon being emptied of air.

“Stop it! My inner self, or whoever you are just don’t kill this man! If you are truly part of me, then you should understand!” Astrid begged.

The man really was truly evil, she could not deny it. He really would have hurt that woman if her inner self hadn’t interfered, and there was no way of knowing how many people had fallen prey to him before that, but still… Still we have no right to be the final judge… and executioner!

“No, it’s you who doesn’t understand,” replied the black eyed woman while she stood up with a tiny naked man frantically squirming in her hand. “That’s precisely why you are gonna swallow him yourself now!” Instantly she jumped on top of Astrid, pinning her down to the ground. “Say ‘Ahh’!”

“No, please! Spare me! I won’t rape anyone again! I promise!” protested the dismayed tiny.

“Fuck no! I am not doing it!” Astrid screamed, rotating her head, trying to escape the hand holding the miniaturised criminal which was chasing after her lips.

The sound of police sirens appeared in the distance, their loudness increasing fast.

Finally! The police are coming! “Help me! There is a psychopath with supernatural abilities here!”

“So now I am a psychopath?” Astrid’s inner self giggled. “Crap, they had to call the cops in such a delicious moment…” she complained. “In that case…”

The black eyed woman straightened up, and tilted her head back, showing off the full length of her feminine neck. Astrid’s neck. With a degree of efficiency that comes only from long experience, she got a hold of the man’s kicking legs, and sucked him in like a string of spaghetti. With one single movement he was dragged past her plushy lips and sucked straight into the woman's throat as she swallowed. She exhaled as a large lamp travelled down her gullet. Astrid’s gullet. If her inner self was indeed who she claimed to be, that is.

That realisation did not want to leave Astrid’s mind. It is my body that seized this man, and is soon going to start extracting nutrients from him. I can practically feel him die in agony. Is this a memory from the actual experience, or am I feeling what she is feeling right now?

Astrid’s inner self massaged the skin under her left breast with delight, and let out a quiet girly burp. “I must be going now, I still got more stuff to take care of in this town full of criminals, see ya!” she said when the police vehicles emerged from behind the corner of the street. From the seating position she jumped up, and Astrid watched in awe as she disappeared somewhere, almost as though she had dissolved into the night’s sky, just like the man in the acidic depths of her stomach.

Even If I really was a monster, I don’t want to go back to that. This must be some form of a test! I have been granted the possibility to redeem myself! I am gonna work with the police, and beat my dark self. It will all be over then! Astrid made up her mind, and smiled relieved to have finally found the reasonable way out of her current predicament.


Chapter End Notes:
I would love to hear what you think! I am working hard to make this one really good!