- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The third chapter. A bit more action here.

If you are in for the really hit stuff my stories are known for, trust me - the time for it will come to!

For now enjoy the next chapter, and  maby tell me what you think 😀 Strangely there are no reviews, even though it's like my most thoroughly written story so far 😂

Outside it was already fully bright, the sun shining upon the strange world Astrid had found herself in.

She had managed to break through the back door of the police department, where no one was able to see her. She had been lucky enough not to encounter any of the police men along the way either. 

I have done it. I really have done it now. I have sealed my fate as a criminal, and worse, a very dangerous one. Now all the crimes of my inner self will also be assigned to me. This means I have to sort this out myself, and there is not a single person who can help me! I bear the responsibility for everything! Poor guys. They are shrunken, and only God knows if they will ever get the chance to be normal again… Unless I learn to control this bizarre power… Though, do I want to…? And even then, they won’t understand me…

Astrid was running through the streets, trying to put as much distance between her and potential pursuers as possible.

The uncomfortably heavy gun in her pocket had to be covered by her hand at all times, as someone could notice its stock sticking out. The school uniform she was wearing also did not work in her favour.

The streets were busy with business men and women hurrying to work, carrying folders, which meant it was a working day. Students were supposed to be at school… She was too old to be a student, but her outfit was too eye-catching for someone who was trying to remain under cover.

Okay, that’s far enough. She was gasping for air, but there was no sign of the police. People were looking at her strangely. Clearly remaining in the open was not a good idea.

She entered a narrow space between two buildings. How do I find my inner self? Should I wait till it gets dark? No. She is out there right now. She said she was busy less than half an hour ago!

She had an idea. A crazy one, but anyone who had experienced the things Astrid had, would have transcended the limitations of common sense and fear.

The roof of one of the buildings was much lower in this place, around three storeys in height.

The woman decided to go for it. She crouched down, feeling all her muscles wake up, and get ready to fire, and jumped up as high as her newly acquired superhuman strength allowed. She vanished behind the edge of the roof, just like her inner self that night.

Not only was she able to run freely now, but she could also see more, which would hopefully speed up her search. She had considered checking the news on a TV exhibition in some store, but realised that there was no use in trying something like that. She wanted to catch her inner self in the middle of her crime, and for that she needed to be one step ahead, not behind. Moreover, the evil Astrid did not follow any particular plan. Instead she was just killing anyone she thought deserved it. It all depended on the criminals. 

This complicates things… The woman realised, but continued her search. She was going to check every street if need be.

Effortlessly she jumped over a ten foot wide crevice between two buildings. She scrutinised the street below with two quick glances, and resumed running without any sort of a pause.

She noticed her body was quickly getting used to the fatigue, and she was now able to run much fuster, without having to waste time on rests.

In the distance she noticed a movement. There is someone else on the roof? She stopped, and hid behind a chimney.

The person suddenly reappeared as they jumped across the quite wide street onto another roof to the left. 

It’s her! Astrid realised, her hand quenching hard around the stock of the gun hidden in her pocket. I am damn lucky! Now Astrid, just don’t fuck this up…

Astrid’s inner self did not seem to have noticed anything amiss, and started walking forward slowly. 

Astrid waited a few moments, took a run-up, and jumped over the scarily wide gap, the gun in her hand ready to fire at all times.

Upon contact with some sort of a metal cover her feet made quite a lot of noise.

The blue eyed woman looked ahead anxiously, just in time to see the silhouette in the far end of the roof stop mindwalk, and turn around slowly. 

The gazes of both twin figures met. The black eyes showed amusement, the blue ones distress and hesitation. The muzzle of the revolver was aiming directly at its target, but shaking. The gun wielder pulled the hammer back with an audible click. The muscles in her index finger began to tense up slowly.

The lips of the evil Astrid curled into a mean but playful smile. Then without looking behind, she just took one step back, and let her body fall off the roof. 

Astrid lowered her extended arm slowly. She sweeped away the massive buildup of sweat from her forehead. She had failed. She had hesitated for too long.

Resigned, she reached the edge, and looked down expecting her target to have disappeared forever. 

But her inner self was still down there! In front of a bank on the other side of the street there was some commotion, and a small crowd was gathering, although in a considerable distance. Of course the black eyed woman opened the door, and went inside.

As this was happening, Astrid was already in the street, sprinting towards the place. She completely forgot about the gun in her hand, and the frightened people were moving out of her way. Many of them were holding their phones, and recording or talking, possibly calling the police.

Seconds later the woman broke through the door, almost ripping it out of its hinges in the process, and jumped over a security gate.

Her inner self was standing in the middle of a large room with her palms resting on her hips, her back facing the door.

There were a few people lying on the ground motionlessly, the staff among them, none of them daring to raise their heads. Robbers armed with shotguns, holding bags full of cash were masters of the situation. All the guns were pointing directly at the evil Astrid, but when they saw the real Astrid holding a gun join in, they immediately aimed at the new woman instead. 

“What the fuck is going on?! She has a twin?” one of the criminals voiced.

“You better drop that gun blonde, and join all the others on the floor.” added another man, possibly the leader. “You too,” he added, looking at the unarmed woman. “We don’t wanna harm anyone, just lay down, and let us leave-”

“So, you came to shoot at my back while I am cleansing the world of evil?” Astrid’s doppelganger asked, ignoring the man completely.

“I-I have to put an end to this…” Astrid justified.

“You do realise,” The woman paused in order to turn around. “That you are now doing what I am?” She crossed her arms over her chest, and tilted her head back a bit, as if to look down on her befuddled twin. A wicked grin contorted her face as she saw the realisation hit the blue eyed woman.

“No…”

“You keep saying one has no right to decide about other people’s life and death, that the criminals have to be judged and punished properly according to the applicable law, and that killing is wrong, yet now you suddenly want to pass judgement on me; you think that in this single case it’s justified, you think that you are doing the right thing, that it can be tolerated just this once!” The woman paused to take a breath. “I have to admit you are on the right track!” she almost sang sang.

On the right track?! I sure am, but not the way you mean it! “Because it is different, you moron! It’s because you are a part of me, my dark self! I am the only one who can stop you, and save the world from your madness!” 

Astrid pulled the trigger. The loud bang reverberated in the otherwise quiet hall, and the body through which her inner self had manifested herself shook on the impact. Then she shot again, and again, and again until all six bullets were used.

She stood there, the fury gone from her face. It was quickly substituted with an expression of guilt, then horror as she realised the bullets had had no effect, apart from making a bunch of holes in her twin’s clothing, showing some more of her attractive body that would have been appropriate. 

“You of all people should know that I can’t be killed this easily,” the black eyed woman stated with disappointment. “Now let’s get down to business, shall we?” she said to the robbers.

“S-she… She is b-bulletproof?” the leader spoke up again, stuttering. “L-listen, we don’t have to fight! D-do you want a share of money?”

“Do I look like I care about stuff like that? I came here for you.” She lifted her hand into the air, pointing towards the chief.

He instantly began to shrink. First he dropped his gun, then his clothes collapsed onto the floor below. He was being kept in the air by invisible force, the will power of the woman alone.

All the other robbers watched in horror, too befuddled to do even as little as utter a single word. Their eyes traced the miniscule body of their leader move through the air towards the uncanny woman.

When he finally found himself within her range, she grabbed him with her fingers, and brought him up to her face. She scrutinised his tiny form, tilting her head to the side a bit as she smiled at him contentedly, and blinked a couple of times.

Then she just casually parted her lips just enough for the man to come through, and put him into her mouth. She tasted him for a few split seconds, and swallowed his three inch tall form down easily. The wet gulping sound could be heard very clearly in the quiet hall. 

“Delicious!” Astrid’s inner self concluded, massaging her abdomen through the leftovers of her school uniform. “Would you care to have a taste yourself, Astrid?”

Before the woman could reply, a rain of bullets showered her doppelganger from all sides, feeling the room with an inconceivable amount of noise. Astrid hid under a table, trying to avoid the torrent of repelled lead.

Just what is this ability? Is it a form of reality manipulation which allows all sorts of supernatural phenomena to occur? Yes it must revolve around shaping the reality and adjusting it to one's needs. Astrid realised. At this rate she kills them all before I can even react! Would they stop this useless shooting?! 

The black eyed Astrid waited patiently for about half a minute till all the robbers ran out of bullets. She was completely naked at this point, both parts of her school uniform as well as her underwear torn to ribbons, little particles of dust and strings of material flying in the air. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing much faster than before. Her hand found its way to her pussy, and she caressed the wet folds slightly.

“F-fuck… This is turning me on…” she moaned. “But I doubt you have enough bullets to get me off.” 

The robbers dropped their guns as well as their booty. Dismayed, with all they might they tried to shoot towards the door, and escape this cursed place, but they were unable to get their eyes off of the intoxicating sight of the perfect body of the relentless goddess that stood before them. 

The angel slid her hands up and down the sides of her body, and squeezed her nipples teasingly. “Like what you see, boys?” she asked. “Would any of you like a kiss?” she teased, licking her lips lewdly.

She intentionally let her drool run down her chin and spill off her tongue to remind them what the price for such a kiss would be.

“You, take off your mask!” she demanded, pointing at the closest criminal, whose body was rather bulky.

He seemed like the type of guy no one wants to mess with, unless they want to get beaten up really badly. Now, however, he looked as though he was going to pee his pants.

“I-I c-can’t…” he stammered.

“Oh, don’t worry, it doesn’t matter if your identity is discovered,” she encouraged, and snapped her fingers.

The man looked around in panic after his mask had vanished in an instant. 

“Well, you are not handsome enough to kiss a sexy goddess like me, but I will still eat you, if that makes you feel any better.” She smiled, as though she genuinely wanted to comfort him.

At the slight movement of her hand the man dwindled down to the height of three inches, and began to slowly travel through space towards the mouth of the giantess. All this time he was screaming and flailing with his limbs, as if that could help him delay his demise.

Before she opened her mouth wide to devour him, she licked her lips, and praised his well developed physique, “At least your body looks nourishing!” After that the screams of the man became muffled, then were cut off completely, deafened by a wet gulp and a quiet crunch.

“I think I might have cracked a few of his ribs, he was really quite robust even given his new height, too thick for my feminine neck.” She grazed her neck with the back of her palm, and threw her long hair back to emphasise her message.

The two remaining robbers realised that their movements were no longer restricted by their own dismay, but rather by an external force; the prowess of their executioner.

Seemingly forgetting about them, with a serious look the nude goddess approached the three clients, and two guards lying on the ground, and realised they were all dead. Some of the stray bullets must have flown towards them, and a puddle of blood was now forming around their bodies.

“Astrid, you should be ashamed of yourself, hiding under that table,” she announced in a rebuking tone. “Instead of interrupting my work, you should have taken these people to safety. You mumble excuses against killing the criminals, and let innocent people die.”

“You did it on purpose! This wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t been toying with the gangsters! How cruel does one have to be-”

“Whatever. I can already hear police sirens,” The black eyed woman cut in. “Gotta finish the job.” Using both of her arms, she ripped off both of the remaining criminals’ masks at the same time. “Well, you two sure do look cute enough! But I don’t have time to play with you…” She grabbed each man by his neck, and lifted them off the ground, causing their faces to turn red from the strain. They shrunk down simultaneously, and reunited with each other on her right palm.

Astrid grabbed her hand, “Don’t do it!” 

Her doppelganger moved her hand slightly, but Astrid managed to pull it back down.

“You are on the right track, I see,” she smiled warmly. “But still too weak.” She tensed up and forced her arm upwards until both men were enveloped by her plushy lips.

She moved them around in her mouth for a while, trying to find the right position to swallow them efficiently. Her cute chicks were bulging to the sides as the men struggled within their wet prision to no avail. Soon they were both sent down with an audible crack of their bones snapping under much too great of a pressure. 

Astrid did not let go. The black eyes of her inner self were looking at her curiously. There was some moisture gathering in the blue eyes, but their owner did not cry. She only asked, “You enjoy it so much, don’t you? Your body shows just how much it turns you on when they go down your throat…” She gave a quick glance at the wet pussy of the woman as well as her erect nipples. It was truly unsettling to see her own body serving the purpose of the killing machine like this. In all its formidable beauty and dark glory…  In a way it was even… fascinating!  Astrid quickly pushed that last thought away.

The arm of her black eyed twin slipped out of Astrid's grip.

“Hell yeah I do, you will see how good it feels when you finally do it yourself.” The woman was slowly sinking into the ground as she spoke those words, her body passing through the solid floor beneath Astrid’s feet. “See you soon.” 

The moment her head disappeared below the ground, the door flung open and a team of black clad armed men entered the room.

“We have found the target, we confirm it’s the woman who calls herself Astrid Young. There are casualties, we request reinforcements!”

“Hey, wait, there is no need for that! I did not do any of this!” the woman protested.

She weighed her options. Should I try to escape? Or is it better to just give up? No, I can’t do that! She broke forward, trying to force herself between the men. 

She heard noise and felt pain in her abdomen.

Instantly her vision became blurry, and she became disoriented. A few more shots followed the initial one, and a few more painful spots appeared in various places across her body. Her limp form soon collapsed onto the ground, her conscious awareness fading; dissolving into nothingness.