- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I had this chapter written for a long time, but not having any ideas as of how to continue the story further, I figured it might be better to leave this story as it was, as that one first chapter worked fine alone.

There was an interest in continuation, though (especially that I said that I was already writing it) so I might just as well publish it.

"Hold it right there!" A voice coming from between spread bushes interrupted our little intimate moment.


Upon turning my head towards its source, I noticed a man wearing a green uniform holding a long rifle, its barrel pointing towards the giantess' head.


"Let go of him," said the man slowly in a confident voice. 


Given the circumstances, I found his ability to remain calm rather impressive. The rifle was shaking a bit, but he still managed to keep his composure. Poor man. I had just managed to sort out the problem myself, he was only putting himself in danger for no reason.


"I am good! Run away while you still can!" I screamed, but Iris' arm was already extending towards him. 


I heard a shot and a dull sound of the bullet bouncing off. Did it hit her body? I had no clue. Looking up, I saw a malicious smirk contort Iris' face. The man was already in her grasp. I felt my feet touch the ground as she put me down. She was holding the man by the back of his uniform. Tilting her head backwards, she lifted him above her face and looked at me out of the corner of her eye.


"Please, put him down!" I begged. Despite my arousal kicking in again, I still did not want her to swallow another innocent person, especially the man who came here, and put his very life on the line to save me!


"Why? I can see that you are enjoying this," she said to my greatest shock. "I can see it in your eyes. I knew all along. Why do you think I let you talk to me in the first place instead of just gobbling you up?"


"I thought you just liked to play with your food..."


"Well, that's a part of it... but I usually don't listen to my food's gibberish for so long." She finally opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, lowering the man towards the so created chasm.


The man, his gun still in his hands, gave a series of shots directly at her open mouth. The same dull sounds could be heard as the bullets got repelled by the divine flesh.


"Ah-Ah-Aah," She sang, wagging the index finger of her free hand, before grabbing the tip of the long barrel with her lips and sucking it deep into her mouth. Looking the man directly in the eyes, she swallowed loudly. "Well unfortunately for you I am basically a goddess. You humans can't even do as little as touch me with your weapons."


Having seen the true extent of giantess' power and realising that there was no hope of escape for him, the man began kicking in the air, trying to avoid the open mouth below.


"But it will definitely be funny to feel you try and shoot that thing in my stomach as I digest you..." As if cued by Iris' conscious thought, her stomach let out a loud rumble. "And I know that even though you probably know it's hopeless," she whispered, letting her hot breath wash over the helpless man. "You will."


"Please! Spare me!" he screamed. "Help!" he shouted towards me.


"Iris, I beg you! Let him..." Before I got a chance to finish my sentence I was being lifted up into the air.


She pressed me against her neck.


"If this makes you feel any better, I have to swallow this guy anyway. There can be no witnesses. Mommy would be pissed."


"Iris..."


"The thing you did to my neck before. Do it again." she demanded. It was as though she had wanted to sound firm, but I could hear a bit of lust in her voice.


I immediately obliged and began to cover her sensitive skin with passionate kisses. I heard her exhale slowly as the touch of my lips relaxed her. 


"Shit! This is crazy! You are making out with this giant bitch?! I can't believe I risked my life for you..." I heard above me. 


I felt so guilty, but there was no denying it, I really did enjoy it. I felt myself get as hard as never before when I heard Iris say, "Aaaah." from above.


The man was now screaming ceaselessly. I heard a loud slurp, and a drop of saliva which ran down the giantess' chin splashed onto my head. She lay down on her back, her hand pressing me firmly against her neck at all times.


She gulped a little, guiding the legs of the man into her throat, as her mouth was too small to contain him fully. I could still hear his muffled screams from inside Iris' mouth after her lips had sealed him in the wet darkness. Just like in the case of Sandra. 


She forcefully swallowed, sending the guy farther into her throat. It was so surreal. I felt his limp body pass under me, the bulge in her neck lifting me up like a sea wave, until it suddenly stopped. 


The man struggled desperately, maybe regaining consciousness after a short blackout, or maybe seeing a glimmer of hope in this unexpected pause in his descent to the unknown. I heard a crunch as Iris swallowed for the second time. Was it the sound of the man's bones being broken? The again limp lump became a bit less pronounced, and the man slid down the rest of the way, disappearing under her collarbone.


Iris laughed villainously, "Hey, why did you stop?" she asked me.


"I don't know, it just felt weird with that guy being crushed inside your throat..."


"Oh yes. I hate when that happens. Not that it's unpleasant... But I can't even feel him struggle anymore!" she complained. "I should grow a bit bigger with each human I eat, though!" she added cheerfully. "Then they are gonna be going right down!"


Had she just said, 'grow bigger'? Suddenly she lifted me up above her face. She seemed to be in a playful mood. Her incredible eyes examined my body and mind thoroughly, as if she wondered what to do with me.


"Just what are you hiding in there?" she asked, pointing towards my pants.


She truly had no clue. I could feel my face turn red as blood rushed through it. What was I supposed to say?


"Fine, if you don't wanna tell me I will see for myself," She shrugged her shoulders, and began working on my pants. "Come to think of it, you humans always wear clothes. What for? I always feel great naked!"


Not being able to cope with the strap, she just ripped my trousers and pants apart. I did not even manage to say goodbye to my favourite pair of shorts... But that was not my greatest concern. She was already looking at my fully erected dick.


"Oh, how cute! So that's what a male equivalent of a pussy looks like. So many interesting things mommy has been hiding from me..."


I hung in the air embarrassed as ever, waiting for what was to come. Suddenly she casually extended her tongue and gave my swollen erection a short lick. It felt so amazing I could not hold a moan of pleasure that escaped my lips. Her tongue was so warm and moist, but also rough, all these features making it feel so perfect…


"You like this, don't you?" she asked, before licking me again, this time much slower, and getting my balls too.


I knew that I was going to burst in the next seconds if she continued like this. Never before had I felt something this amazing!


She grabbed my dick with her lips and began sucking on it, her tongue sliding all around it at all times. Not being able to hold off anymore I finally came into her mouth. It felt incredible, but it seemed as though all my strength had been sucked out along with it. 


Panting in utter bliss and complete exhaustion, I saw Iris make a somewhat surprised face expression. She let go of my, now limp, member and sloshed her mouth contents around a few times, before swallowing everything down. So hot...


"It looks like I sucked everything out of you, hehe", she teased, seeing that my dick had become small again. "I think I should start stripping my snacks of their clothes. You do taste much better this way!"


She put me between her breasts, and put her arms behind her head, letting it rest on a so created cushion. 


I wanted to thank her for giving me the most amazing orgasm of my life, but it seemed as if she was just playing with me. Though, was she really?


"Thank you'" I said, leaving it to fate to decide what the consequences would be.


"You are welcome," she answered, much to my surprise.


"So... what are you going to do now?" I asked.


She seemed to wonder for a moment before replying, "I thought I could just go and eat more people really. Frankly, I am still hungry..."

"So that's all you do? Just eat people? Don't you have any other hobbies?"


"Well, I discovered one thanks to you!" She grinned. "But apart from that, no. Not really."


"Why do you enjoy devouring people?" I wanted to know.


"Well, I guess I was kinda made for this. My mother has always told me that we leave to bring demise to other worlds. She said it was not time for the world of humans yet, but having found out about it, I just couldn't stop myself from coming for a visit. I have never participated in any of my mother's rampages. I wanted to try what swallowing a human feels like..."


"So this is the great secret, the guy before me had to be killed for..."


"Yes. There can be no witnesses."


No witnesses... No witnesses... Did it mean that I was eventually going to be eaten as well after all this? She had said it before, but only now did it actually occur to me.


Her eyes widened suddenly, as though she had read my thoughts.


"Oh yeah, sadly you are a witness too," she said casually. "Would you be so kind, and climb into my mouth yourself? I am too lazy to move."


She extended her long tongue, and waited. I did not move. Was she just teasing me, or did she really want to end my life? Should I try to escape? It was no use. I could not just walk straight to meet my death either.


"I am waiting," she reminded.


Shit! What was this? A joke? I finally decided to go for it. If she was indeed going to eat me, running away, even with zero chance of success, was always worth a try. If it was just teasing, then nothing would happen anyway.


I squeezed my way out from between her gigantic breasts and ran across her stomach as fast as I could. Hoping not to break a leg, I jumped onto the ground. I did not dare to look back, but I could not hear her move. Strange.


"If that's how you wanna play, fine by me." I stopped, and looked towards her, shocked by her words. She was still lying in the same position as before, her eyes closed. "Go on, run, hide. Try as you might little mouse, but the cat is always going to catch you in the end." She laughed mischievously.


This last comparison made me resume my running immediately. I was going to prove to her that she was too full of herself. How could she possibly hope to find me at her size? She did not even look in which direction I was escaping! Determined to save my life and prove the giantess wrong I hurried towards an old bunker I had discovered as a kid. Not only was it well hidden, but also solid. In the view of making my way as short as possible, I ran from between the trees and continued along a path that I found.


Behind a corner covered in dense bushes, I fell into a pair of kissing lovers. Their kiss broke on the impact, and the girl fell over. 


"Hey what the fuck?!" the dude shouted angrily.


"I am sorry, but there is no time for that! You have to escape..." I started, but before I could finish, I got a massive hit to my face; so hard in fact that I saw stars in front of my eyes.


"You damn pervert! What the fuck are you doing running around without your pants on, and bumping into me and my girlfriend?! I am gonna kick your ass!" I heard behind me, but I was already far away, the adrenaline in my veins keeping my body and mind working, despite being shocked after the blow.


After a few minutes I finally reached my destination, and hid in the old bunker I had found a few years ago, closing the metal lid behind me. I sat in the cold darkness and shivered. As I calmed down, I could feel the pain in my face get stronger. I brought my palm up to my nose, and felt blood gushing out. 


Only a few minutes had passed, before I began hearing familiar thuds of Iris' feet hitting the ground as she walked. Could she have found me already?!


"Where are you..." I heard a distant voice coming through the walls, along with some other unidentifiable shrieks. "Come to think of it, I should have asked you about your name, my little..." Iris stopped her sentence midway through as her giant foot suddenly broke through the roof with a terrifying sound of crumbling concrete. Some light was able to enter the bunker through the so created hole. "Oh crap, what is that?"


"Okay Iris, I give up! Please don't move, or you might crush me!" I panicked.


Her enormous sole lifted up from the ground, revealing a pile of sand; the remains of what used to be blocks of reinforced concrete. The bunker survived two wars. It did not survive one of Iris' heavy steps...

"Awesome! I win. I guess that means I get to eat you!" she said, looking through the breach. "But I also found these two tasty looking morsels along the way. Through the opening she showed me two people, she held in a separate hand each. These were the two love birds I had creeped out before... "I think I need to take care of them first."


Not without difficulty I climbed out of the crater, and covered my exposed genitals.


"You know this monster? Please save us!" screamed the guy.


"Hey what happened to your face?" Iris asked with the amount of care which truly caught me off guard. 


The man in her hand began shaking his head as if he was begging me not to tell her what had happened.


I was angry at him, but he had his reasons. Anyone would get angry if they were faced with a naked dude bumping into them and their partner while making out! I stayed silent.


Iris found out what happened on her own quickly, though, as one look into the man's eyes was enough for her to pierce deep within his very soul.


"You did this," she spoke, each word pronounced slowly, the man shaking with fear. "Choose how I should punish him," she said to me.


"W-what? But I don't..."


"In that case, I think I know the perfect way," she announced.


Iris set the man on the ground, and began peeling off the clothes off his girlfriend. 


"No! What are you doing?! Stop!" he screamed. "You can't do this to her!"


"That's only the beginning," Iris teased. "Watch this!" She lifted the screaming and kicking woman above her open mouth.


"What the hell are you doing?!" he screamed, kicking the giantess' leg, which only caused her to giggle.


She noisily slurped his girlfriend into her mouth, and lay down in front of the man, her lips inches away from him. Keeping eye contact at all times, she molested her body with her giant tongue. She parted her lips, letting the upper body slide out of her mouth for the last short reunion with her boyfriend. Then she sucked her back all the way into her throat, and swallowed as loud as she could along with a ton of saliva.


Heartbroken the man fell onto his knees, and stared at the space in front of him blankly. 


"Listen," she said, pressing him against the skin under her left breast.


I could hear him sob quietly.


"Listen to your girlfriend digest for a few minutes, and after that I will let you join her," she whispered.


It was so evil... but so hot too. After a few moments she peeled the clothes off the guy's limp body, and quickly gulped him down her throat.


"Ok, that settles it," she announced contentedly, and a long loud burp escaped her lips. "Oh, sorry about that. So what is your name?"


"Will," I answered. If she wanted to know my name, she sure did not intend to harm me anymore, did she?


Suddenly I heard a suppressed sound of a gun being fired. It came directly from Iris' stomach. 


"Mmm... Yesss! Keep fighting till the very end..." she moaned, her hand massaging her stomach. "Will, make sure to give my pussy a nice massage as I enjoy these two!"