- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I tried to start it mid action for a change. Don't worry, the decriptions are still detailed.

I ran. Ran as fast as I could. Not once did I turn around to look back. Not once did I slow down to evade sharp tree branches hurting my face and scratching my arms as I tried to cover it. I tripped. My forehead hit a rock. Blood got into my right eye, rendering it useless. No time to brush it away. Forward. Forward!


The screams behind me became muffled. Then disappeared completely after a terrifying wet sound of swallowing vibrated through the air. I had to escape. There was no way my life would end like this, was there? The shaking of the ground. The trees being broken behind me snapping like twigs. The sounds getting closer! No. No!


"Gotcha!" Immense weight fell on my back, knocking the air out of my lungs. 


I closed my eyes and lay still, pretending to be dead like a little, weak and helpless animal ensnared by a much bigger predator, its only hope lying in the assailant’s losing their interest due to the lack of stimulation from the dismay of the little tasty morsel.


But it did not work. It could not work. Not against t h i s particular predator. I felt a warm and moist breath wash over my neck. A heavy drop of dense substance fell onto my back and started seeping through the fibres of my shirt. My body was shaking uncontrollably, the fear beginning to inhibit my ability to think straight. I heard a series of coughs followed by another wet gulping sound.


"Ugh. What a big girl. She is still in my throat, hehe."


I squeezed my eyelids tighter together, trying to cut off any sensory input and hoping that maybe she would choke, giving me a chance of escaping, but it was not happening. I felt two huge fingers grip my body and roll me onto my back.


"Open your eyes boy. I want you to look at me," she said. "So puny... I can see you tremble with fear." 


Hot wave of her moist breath washed over my face. I could not oppose her. My eyelids just began to open on their own against my will. Her hypnotising voice made me lose control of my body. When our gazes met, the effect intensified tenfold. I felt as if my entire existence had been pulled into a separate universe inside her grey irises, and the feeling of spinning overwhelmed my senses as my equilibrium lost its ability to perceive reality.


She closed her eyes and moaned quietly, releasing me from this bizarre mental prison, "Mmm... Yes... she finally went down..."


I could hear her gasp a little in utter bliss. Her huge lips parted, and I could see the tip of the pink monster of her tongue slide out from between them, before making a saliva dripping circle and resting on the bottom lip at which point she diverted her attention back to me. I could not help but feel a bit turned on by the sight of her devouring lips, the display of immense power she held over all human beings. I shook my head, trying to make those, how inappropriate, thoughts leave.


"She is still wriggling in there. I bet you would like to join your girlfriend now while she is still alive... Though not for long, hehe. Oh! She is quite the kicker!"


"S-she is not m-my girlfriend," I stuttered. "She is a bully! A terrible one!"


"Oh? Is that so? But you were lying on the ground, and she was sitting on top of you!" the giantess argued amused.


"S-she chased me here and started beating me up." I blushed,"I had no chance, because she has a blue belt in Karate!" I added. I did not have to share details, but having to admit to having been beaten up by a girl made me feel really embarrassed. Somehow, maybe in a natural flow of thought, I felt the urge to thank the giantess for saving me, but I bit my tongue. In reality my situation was hundreds of times worse right now. I was about to die here if I had not thought of something fast enough.


"Well if that's the case. I think I can let her digest before I swallow you, so that you don't have to meet her," she replied. "She is melting fast, though, so don't worry! You won't have to wait for long!" she added with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.


This being. So unstoppable! So huge! Godlike! Me in her grasp. A scenario just like in one of my most secret fantasies. But it was real, and so truly terrifying. Still, she had got rid of the bully who had been tormenting me for years in seconds. I wanted to be grateful to her, to thank her, but really I was just another snack to her. She just wanted to eat me too. Of all the possible characters, why did she have to be the cruel one? Had it not been for the fatal end that awaited me, it would have been a dream come true!


I could not get my eyes off of her huge face. It was gorgeous. Smooth. Not a single flaw on it. Her blonde hair, long and so bright, angelic! Looking lower I saw her luscious breasts resting on the ground as she lay there, towering over me. But then there was also this weird energy, I could feel in the air. Her presence overwhelming my very being...


How she looked at me... As though she was drinking my fear. She came here to eat us for pure pleasure and was savouring every moment of it. I could almost see her tremble from excitement as her eyes continued to consume me.


Before I knew it, I could feel myself being engulfed by her wet mouth and sliding down her throat. The air being squeezed out of my lungs as the fleshy pipe compressed my body with bone breaking force. I started to free fall inside her cavernous stomach. The fall seemed to never end. I could hear Sandra call me and beg me to help her, the echoes resonating all around me in the huge chamber. Down below, through the clouds of acidic vapour, I saw her mangled and broken body melting and sinking in the acidic pool into which I was just about to fall myself...


"Noooo!" I screamed and opened my eyes. 


Somehow I was still lying on the ground in the forest, the giantess above me. She gave a mischievous laugh and licked her lips.


"Just... what are you..." I gasped, my head falling back down. I was exhausted, cold sweat chilling my whole body.


"I am Iris, a daughter of a goddess!"


Iris? Did the name come from those incredible piercing eyes? A goddess?


"What goddess?" I asked.


"Well, I can't say my mother's name, because she will find out where I am... I escaped our realm, because I wanted to have fun here. My mother was very much against the idea. She thought I would cause too much chaos and destruction, but I am careful, hehe."


"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" I joked. Her charming voice and carelessness with which she spoke of her actions were intoxicating. Despite her devious nature and my harsh situation, I could not help but start to take an unexplainable liking towards her. She was a real living giantess after all, and the horny part of me could not help but scream with excitement. The fact that she had revealed something about herself to me also made me feel a little bit more secure. Maybe I could talk myself out of this nonsense somehow?


"Well, aren't you getting a little too relaxed, my tasty morsel?" she teased, before slamming her tongue and lips into my face and chest, slobbering all over me. 


I felt as her warm and dense saliva entered my mouth and throat, making me choke. She sucked on me with incredible force, and my upper body found itself fully in the wet cavern of her mouth. It was a miracle that my eardrums did not explode after having been put through such sudden and rough pressure change. All the time I wriggled around and kicked my legs in the air in order to create momentum for my body to slide out of her voracious mouth. I accomplished nothing. As she tilted her head backwards, I was dragged all the way to the back of the wet cavern, and my head began to enter her throat. Was this another one of her illusions? No! It felt too real! I tried to scream, but her flesh engulfed my face in its suffocating embrace.


Suddenly I felt my world shift, and the light of the day entered my prison. Along with a bulk of saliva, I slowly slid out of her mouth all the way down her protracted tongue and landed on the hard ground at which point my vision went dark.


"Hey! You alive?" A voice entered my blank mind. 


Where am I? I thought. An unpleasant poke of a giant finger to my stomach made all my memory return. How I wished It had been a dream. (But did I really?) Well, one can always wish things. Wishing's effect on the real world is a whole nother matter. I was lucky, or rather unlucky, enough to have been shown the extent to which wishing works. 


How long had I been lying there? She could have done anything to me, and I would have had no clue. Did it matter, though? No, because she could always do anything she wanted with me anyway. If I had had any choice in the matter, the lack of awareness would be the blessing, I would have definitely gone for to have my life ended painlessly. 


Yes that was the answer. She knew it full well and waited for me to be able to witness the torture she had in store for me with all my senses and conscious awareness.


"Please... Why are you doing this? Is there any way I could talk myself out of this?" I decided to try and play openly. After all she was an intelligent being. There must have been something she would have liked more, or at least equally as much as eating me!


"Entertain me more," she answered. "I have to admit, you have already survived longer than all my other snacks I had before you. You are really enjoyable."


Enjoyable? It sounded as though her feeding on me was a still ongoing, long since started, continuous action. In a way that was indeed the case. Infinitely dragging the unavoidable to build up the final pleasure. Entertain her? What else could I possibly offer apart from being a plaything for her to bully as she wished? Again I looked at her body. My mind began giving me ideas so typical for young men. The longer I survived this bizarre meeting, the less frightened I was. Somewhere deep inside I felt arousal building within my body. She was so hot... and giant! My fantasies resurfaced once more, only now, feeling that my life was not in direct danger, I was unable to hold them off anymore. Maybe this was my ticket to staying alive? Maybe it was a part of what made me different from all the others she had caught before?


I had always loved the idea of a giantess devouring other people. I never wanted to be eaten myself, though. Wanting to be true to myself, I had to admit that the first feeling I had experienced as Iris had feasted upon my bully directly under the surface of fear was an immense turn-on. I pushed it away, because Sandra was an actual living person. It felt so wrong to be turned on by someone falling prey to an actual giantess. It was so different from the harmless fantasy.


But what had previously belonged to the world of dreams had now become a reality. Giant goddesses existed, and one of them just happened to show up in front of me! That woman. She literally devoured and probably already digested my greatest foe alive just like that, on a whim. All these years I have suffered... She ended it in an instant! Why did she have to be like this towards me too? Well, we were all just snacks to her. As much as I hated Sandra, it would have been extremely arrogant of me to think that I, being just another puny human in the face of Iris, deserved better treatment somehow.


Despite that, I was not going to just give up on life and let myself be devoured without at least trying to divert this unfortunate course of things. Maybe I could even befriend this giantess, and make my deepest dreams and fantasies come true?


"Tell me," I started, all this time she was waiting patiently for me to say something. It was a good sign. "Are there any male giants where you come from?"


The question seemed to have sparked her interest. Again, good.


"Male giants? No. There is only my mother and me. No other giants, neither male nor female exist in any dimension I know of. Why are you asking me this?"


She truly had no clue. Perfect. That was my chance. And not only that. She was actually  i n t e r e s t e d  in what I had to say!


"How do you feel towards the tiny men you swallow, then? Do you prefer them to women?"


"What a strange thing for you to ask..." She narrowed her eyes and smirked a little. "Well, I guess I prefer men. I don't know why, though..."


"I can show you."


"What? You actually want me to swallow you?" She sounded more excited than I would have liked.


"No! No it's not like that!" Shit, did I go too far? "In fact I will only show you this if you promise not to swallow me!" I added, hoping it was not too late to go back yet.


"Oh? But I really want to eat you..." she complained, turning her head to the side in a seductive manner and making a duck face. "I want to feel you squirm in my belly!" She made that face expression of a cute girl begging, and let her fingers circle around her abdomen.


"You can't! You are too curious to see what I wanna show you!" I instantly bit my tongue, but the words had already left my mouth. Shit, I got a little too ahead of myself there yet again... Why did it keep happening? I could only hope my words would not enrage her.


"Is that so? And what if I eat you  a f t e r  you have showed me your surprise?" Her devilish smile filled my entire field of view. She let her lips form a big 'O' and blew on my face. It was a broad stream of extremely hot and moist air from the deepest depths of her humongous body. Still, I had to admit it did not smell bad at all. Well, she was a daughter of a goddess after all. Or just a goddess, not that the distinction made any significant difference to someone like me. 


"I promise that you will enjoy it. So much in fact that you are going to throw the thought of eating me out of the window."


"Very interesting… You are indeed the most intriguing human of all I have met so far," she said and finally moved her face away. "Go on. Show me what you've got."


"Okay, please lay down on your back, and close your eyes," I asked.


Iris lay down as I asked her to, some more trees snapped and got crushed under her enormous body. She tilted her head back and looked at me upside down, "If you are trying to escape, I am warning you: It won't work." After that she relaxed, and closed her eyes.


I wasted no time. I slowly walked around her body, keeping the distance small all the time, so that she would not think that I was trying to get away. Swallowing nervously, I stepped onto her palm and began walking up her arm.


"Hehe, it tickles," she commented, giggling a little, but kept her eyes closed. 


It was another good sign. She was cooperating. I finally walked over her shoulder and walked next to her clavicle. Standing at the base of her sternum I got a perfect view of her face and those hungry lips of hers. Her chest was rising and falling evenly as she breathed. I decided to crouch down in order for her not to get the wrong idea of why I was so close to her head. I did not want to get swallowed before even being able to begin the execution of my ingenious plan.


I rested my palms on her neck, and leant forward. Her skin was very delicate to the touch, but something was telling me that no weapon known to mankind would be able to penetrate it. I could feel the warmth originating from it. In a more gentle setting it would surely have felt like the safest place on earth. Now it was not exactly like that, but I still felt excited. I could feel the muscles in her neck shift as she swallowed in anticipation. She must have been extremely curious about what was going to happen. 


Smiling, I lowered myself to her neck and placed a delicate kiss on her smooth skin. Her breaths got a little uneven for a second, as despite her immense size she surely felt my touch. 


Encouraged to go further, I kissed her neck again and gave it a long wet lick, covering as much area as my puny tongue allowed me to. I heard her inhale sharply in response, but she continued to stay as still as possible. It seemed as though I managed to get her excited. Now she surely was determined to see what I had in store!


I continued to make out with the gorgeous neck of the goddess until I felt a slight movement, and heard a quiet stifled moan. I smiled to myself and stopped. She held her breath waiting to see what this sudden stop would bring to the table.


I slowly retracted back from her neck and crawled up the steep hill of her left breast. I gave a quick look back to see if she was not getting annoyed, but her face expressed contentment.


I circled my arms around her already slightly erect nipple and saw it swell even more. I gave its bottom a lick, and slid my tongue all the way up. I was almost able to close my lips around its tip. I began to suck on it gently. 


I did not have to wait long to see if that amount of force was enough for the young giantess goddess to feel it, as I heard her moan much louder than before immediately.


"What are you doing to me... Mmm... It feels so good..." she moaned to my heart's content.


I saw her other hand travel to her wet pussy and caress the folds slightly, her instincts finally kicking in, her body knowing what to do.


"Hey! That's cheating! You were supposed to lay still!" I reminded her.


"Ohh... but..."


"Just relax and let me take care of that," I said in a calming voice.


I slid down her breast and began walking towards her nether regions. With each step that I took I could feel some muscles in her abs twitch with anticipation. I could not help but notice a loud gurgle originating from her stomach as I passed above it. Sandra must have been a goner by now. Iris shivered when I slid down her thigh.


As I was faced with her monstrous vagina, its overwhelming smell entered my nostrils right away. I had been turned on from the very beginning, but now my pants were really starting to get uncomfortably tight. I corrected them, so that my swollen erection had some more room and touched Iris' folds with one of my hands. She bucked her hips a little at the new sudden stimulus. I spread her pussy lips and pushed my hands deep inside the wet tunnel. Iris let out a somewhat surprised gasp. I immediately felt a hard contraction, and a flood of her hot love juice spilled out, covering me in a layer of thick goo. I gripped the wet folds of the huge muscular tunnel with my fingers and quenched my fists. Another, much more violent contraction followed this, and a new flood of pussy juice almost suffocated me. The giantess began to move her hips slightly. Seeing that I was already soaked in her mucus from head to toe, not to mention the previous saliva bath, I used the time in between the contractions and squeezed my head and shoulders into her vagina. 


It might not have been the safest and most responsible choice, but despite that I really wanted to experience what being inside a giant girl's vagina feels like. I was also sure it would contribute to me doing a much better job and finally earning freedom. Or maybe even… her friendship?


A forceful contraction ripped me out of my thoughts as I felt my chest being compressed and my ribs almost breaking. Realising my mistake, I struggled, trying to get free, but I felt my world shift suddenly as Iris lifted her hips high up, letting out a moan so loud that I could hear it even from behind thick walls of now rock hard flesh which continued to crush me.


To my even greater horror I felt giant fingers on the outside of my fleshy prison grab my legs, and push me inside up to my ankles. Just how deep was she?


Between the contractions I managed to bend my legs at the knees and tried to spread the walls of crushing flesh apart, but it only caused the already overwhelming pressure to get even stronger. The shaking of the giantess' hips intensified as I was being thrusted in and out with increasing speed. 


She could not hold back and let me bring her to an orgasm. Instead she just gave in to her urges and started using me as a living sex toy! I could only hope it would be for the good!


I kept my eyes and mouth shut, and hoped that the last bits of oxygen in my body's cells would be enough to keep me from suffocating. My lungs were squeezed flat, the precious air resources obviously already gone. 


Finally I felt her roll to the side, and scream at the absolute peak of sexual ecstasy. A tsunami of love juice washed over me filling my nose and forcing its way down my throat. The strongest contraction of all finally made my body shoot out of the goddess' pussy. 


Had it not been for all that mucus, which made the walls of her love tunnel slippery, I would have definitely been crushed to death by its frightening embrace. Thankfully she did not block the entrance with her palm!


With greatest difficulty; all my body bruised and aching, I managed to sweep the dense mucus out of my face. I coughed, trying to get the dense liquid to leave my lungs. I managed to sit down and look at the giantess. She was lying on the ground still gasping in an afterglow of a truly amazing orgasm I could be proud to have made possible for her to achieve.


"So... Do you still want to eat me?" I asked, exhausted.


She did not reply. Instead she reached out for me and brought me up to her parted lips. 


Crap! She was going to devour me after all this?! I struggled, but there was no escape from her firm grasp. I only stretched my head back in the last attempt of escaping the unavoidable as I was being brought nearer and nearer to those hot but deadly lips.


It started: Pink soft flesh closed around my entire face. The monstrous tongue slid out. The suction began, but... I was still outside! She continued to suck on my face and slobber her hot tongue all over it, her first attempt of making a passionate kiss; not a bad one. Although it was scarily similar to the way she teased her meals, that huge tongue really did feel extremely hot given the new perspective! 


Finally I could feel her pink monster slide under my chin and give my face the last lick from bottom to top, before moving away, her lips pulling on my skin gently till the very end, letting me go with an audible pluck. She looked directly into my eyes.


Her gaze was much different now. It was not mischievous or voracious anymore. Instead, it expressed gratefulness and... passion?


"No, I am not going to eat you now," she said. "But I am not letting you go either."


Well, I was okay with that.


Chapter End Notes:

Please tell me if you enjoyed it!

Should you want to leave a review, please remember about star ratings :)

Even though it makes sense as a stand alone, I might continue it if you like it.