- Text Size +
Story Notes:


Elizabeth yawned and stretched as she began to wake up from her sleep. For most people it was tricky to wake up when they needed to without an alarm, but ever since a few years ago she discovered her body doing that naturally. Have the alarm set for a few sleeps up to a week, and by the end you can wake up at that same time and be well rested.


Glancing over at her roommate's bed, it looked like she was already awake. Her blankets were pulled back somewhat with her clothes in a messy pile between the pillow and the edge of the blanket. It was an odd way to store her sleepwear, but Liz wasn't one to judge.


Grinning at the realization that she wouldn't be disrupted if she started playing with herself, Liz bent over the edge of the bed and reached for a special box underneath. Returning to the top of the bed, she shoved the blankets down the bed and sat down with her legs spread and knees up. Pulling down her pants she squeezed a hand inside her panties and began lightly rubbing along the length of her slit.


It wasn't that her roommate was opposed to the idea of her masturbating, but rather that ever since they were assigned as roommates in the first year dorms, any free time would practically be spent studying notes or something similar. So of course whenever Liz was feeling in the mood to play, she was always told not to because it was "distracting" or to "wait until you're alone". Despite how much her roommate blushed and stuttered and could never look her in the eye while saying these things, Liz did give in instead of pressing the issue. Of course Liz did decide to play with her roommate at a different time, beginning with a shoulder massage while she was studying, whispering in her ear to ask why she was always saying that she couldn't play with herself during times like this.


"B-Because it's d-d-distracting.." she had said. So Liz pressed on, beginning to give light kisses to her neck.


"Surely it's not.. more distracting.. than this.. right?" asked Liz between kisses. Her roommate had let out a small squeak, inadvertently announcing a weak spot.


"L-L-Lizzz.... can't I s-study?"


"Hmmmm... nah, you've been cooped up and stressed lately, so as your friend and roommate I'm gonna help you."


"B-B-But L-" predicting the response, Liz had leaned over her roommate's shoulder and turned her head before kissing her on the lips. It was a quick kiss but one that had her silenced for longer than their lips were connected while also making her redder than ever.


Escaping her daydreams for a bit, Liz stopped her rubbing to begin opening the box and pulled out her special vibe. Reaching down and sliding it into herself, she used the remote to set it on its lowest setting. The relief was instant, and she shivered from the sensations. Looking over at her roommate's bed she also got a mischievous idea. Getting up from her bed she walked across the room and sat on her roommate's blankets. She also switched the vibe to the next strength and leaned back. Beginning to fall back into her daydreams, she recalled what happened next on that day.


"See? Your body seems to know what it wants." Liz and Sarah were sitting on Sarah's bed, taking breaths of air after having broken a particularly intense round of kissing. Sarah's hands were resting on Liz's thigh and back, and Liz had a hand resting in Sarah's hair with another cupping her cheek.


"It's not just my body, I just wasn't sure how to ask, and I do really care about getting an education." Sarah's voice lacked the stutter she'd get when nervous but instead got quieter. Luckily Liz was so close or she feared she wouldn't be able to hear it too clearly.


"Oh? You mean you had a crush on me? Are you telling me you liked these?" Gently grabbing Sarah's wrists, she guided her hands onto her breasts covered by her shirt, moving them around and giving appreciative moans. The occasional squeezing seemed to be Sarah coming to terms with the situation, something that Liz definitely approved of. 


With how much Sarah was blushing, it was clear she wouldn't be able to talk. Instead she nodded her answer, with a shy smile. Liz saw her opportunity and took it, gently pushing back Sarah so her head landed on the pillows, and straddled her so her crotch was close to Sarah's face. "I bet you liked these lovely thick thighs too, with their balance of muscle and beautiful squish." Sarah, still unable to talk, nodded her head while biting her lip.


"Why don't you tell them how much you enjoy them." Shuffling closer, Liz slid her hand in Sarah's hair and guided her face to her sweet spot. Sarah was quick to start kissing her inner thighs and actually didn't give in to her desires, but instead built tension that had Liz groaning in pleasure appreciatively.


Back to reality, Liz had her vibe at medium and was lightly bouncing on the bed. Glancing over, she realized the pile of clothes were still there, so she began to reach out for them so she could get a whiff of her roommate's fresh scent. Sliding her hands through the bottom of the shirt, she slid them around side to side and felt something bump against her finger. On a few slides it kept bumping until it eventually stayed on top of her finger. Shocked, she quickly pulled her hand out and could've sworn she heard a small squeak. Switching the vibe to low, she brought her face closer to the bottom of the shirt and used one hand to lift it, peering in to investigate that lump.


"Sarah?!"


---


Sarah was currently resting on Liz's hand, sitting on the palm while the fingers behind her curled up as if to provide additional protection. Currently there was a large finger pointed towards her that she was rubbing the pad of to comfort its owner.


"I never knew this was possible! People have probably thought about it, and small toy people exist, but to actually have a small person in your hand is such a weird sensation." Liz was still sitting on Sarah's bed but now as far from the edge as possible with her back against the wall. She couldn't tear her eyes away from her roommate, and if it weren't for the very lightly buzzing vibe still inside her she'd have thought herself to be dreaming.


"I'd probably be similarly shocked if I was in your position, though I haven't a clue how this happened." With the giant face staring at her, it was hard not to feel instinctively afraid, but luckily they had cleared up pretty quickly a safe distance for Liz to focus on the smaller girl without scaring her. The girls had shared their stories of what their mornings were like, although Sarah's was in two parts since as she started to sit up for her early morning wake she became aware of her clothes being looser than normal, with pulling back the blankets revealing it was affecting all of her, and then getting buried in her own clothes made her realize she'd have to wait until the light snoring she was hearing nearby ended and that she may as well get a bit more sleep. She had then been woken up by the sounds of Liz pleasuring herself before realizing that Liz was suddenly staring at her resting in her own clothes. It was definitely an experience that would make for an interesting story should she end up telling anyone else.


"By the way, I can still smell you on your fingers." Even if Liz's fingers appeared to be clean, since she wiped them off on Sarah's blankets before picking her up, it would stand to reason that the lingering scent of her juices could be picked up by Sarah.


"And do you approve of that smell? Hmm?" Liz knew how to push Sarah's buttons by now, and it was definitely worth it with the reactions she'd give.


"T-That’s not why I pointed it out." Liz smiled at Sarah returning to her more common nervous self. She'd never explicitly said it to her, but the blush and the stuttering from Sarah was definitely cute and maybe very subtly a turn-on.


"Oh? Well I'm sorry I didn't go wash them off but a little problem came up." Sarah definitely didn't like the pun, if her frown was any indication, but sometimes you gotta take the opportunity when it presents itself, mused Liz. "Could you have been wondering what got me all hot and bothered?"


"No!" Not shocked by the outburst, Liz simply raised an eyebrow, and Sarah knew she wasn't convinced. "M-Maybe..."


"Well, maybe the cutie I sleep with has kept me all pent up, and was not even letting me sort myself out. So I did what any horny girl would do when they realize they have alone time. I relived my favourite moment of our knowing each other, the time I broke through that shell of yours. What a squirmy mess you were." Liz let out a giggle which only increased when she realized Sarah had her hand between her thighs and was squeezing them together to stop whatever unconscious reaction she had. "What's the matter sweetie? You look a little horny yourself."


"I-It’s not my fault, you're the one talking dirty and bathing me in your scent!" While the smell was moderately strong to the tiny Sarah, it wasn't exactly enough to be stirring the feelings inside of her. Instead, during Liz's explanation Sarah's mind was imagining the giant girl pleasuring herself and her hand had unconsciously moved to do the same with herself.


"Well don't forget, this is still technically your fault." A sudden inspiration struck Elizabeth and she took a while to think it over before giving a small nod when she was satisfied with her conclusions. "Sarah, you trust me right?"


"Umm, in what context are you asking this question?"


"Well as I'm your roommate, your really good friend who fools around with you, and the one who found you in this condition, I want you to know I'd do everything in my power to protect you. I just want to make sure you trust me when I say that."


"Oh, I mean yeah, of course."


"Okay good, because I had a proposition. You caught me in the midst of fixing a problem you started, so I believe it's only fair you help solve it." Liz had a flirty grin on now, practically hinting at her idea 


"You want me to... Wait what? Are you sure?" When Sarah finally clued in, she was a fair bit nervous, though Liz's encouragement did help somewhat.


"Here, would this help you with deciding?" Liz moved the finger Sarah had been previously rubbing and, using its sister, gently picked her up and carried her over towards her nipple. The fingers were under Sarah's armpits and the first thing she did was reach out and squeeze what she could reach of the nipple. "Mmmm, it seems like you remembered that you love my beautiful boobies. In a way, you were always limited by being so big compared to them, but now they can show you what you mean to them." Raising Sarah a bit more she was able to have her sit straddled over the nipple, and when she let go Sarah was practically hugging what little of the boob she could.


"Awww, you look so cute like that. See, the boobie you love so much loves you too." Keeping Sarah still somewhat visible to her, she switched the vibe back to medium. Now the combination of the vibe, and both the knowledge that it was Sarah on her nipple who was providing those extra sensations, raising her to a higher level of pleasure but not enough to bring her over the edge of no return, which was fine to her since she wanted to enjoy this moment for a while.


Sometimes Sarah squeezed her legs together and that would cause Liz to cry out a bit in pleasure, and she'd take her left hand and use her fingers to squeeze her opposite nipple, which gave similar pleasure but of course she preferred what Sarah could do. Eventually she gently picked Sarah up with minimal words, the eye contact being enough to convey most of the message anyway, and deposited her on the opposite nipple. When Sarah got to work again, it made her pleasure shoot up another bunch. Using the same hand that previously played with the nipple Sarah was currently on, she squeezed and pulled her now unattended nipple. Even still, the pleasure kept building but never cresting. She had ideas on how to finish the wave, but didn't feel it was quite time to ask them of Sarah yet, instead wanting to wait some more minutes until Sarah was equally bathing in pleasure.


"Sarah?" Looking down at her chest, she saw Sarah looking back at her. She squeezed her legs together somewhat, giving a spike of pleasure to Liz. "Mmmm.. thanks, but can you use your words this time, cutie?"


"Oh. Yeah?"


"Do you want to tell these boobies what they mean to you? They've definitely felt your appreciation, but maybe because they haven't heard it yet-"


"I love you, boobies! I love how you fill out every top Liz wears beautifully. I love how you always find a way to sneak out the neckline and show yummy cleavage. I love when you bounce during any sort of upward motion, and I can't look away when you do. I- mmmph!"


"Sorry Sarah, but they told me they can't handle any more compliments." Liz had her head gently pressed against her boob, but removed her finger when she didn't feel Sarah talking anymore. "They're blushing plenty as it is."


"Ehehe.." Sarah knew Liz was poking fun at how easily she would get flustered when complimented, but it was nice to have a moment where she was the one providing the compliments again.


"So since you're too dangerous to have around my boobs right now, can you think of any other ways you'd like to help me?" Liz removed Sarah from her nipple and had her resting on her palm, where it was clear both girls were very worked up and breathing heavily.


"Well something does come to mind... but are you sure it's safe?"


"Cutie you'll be fine. It's me, remember?"


"Promise?"


"Promise." Liz gradually lowered her hand towards her pelvis. Once it was flat on the bed, Sarah hopped off. The smell of Liz was definitely stronger here.


Sarah walked towards Liz's slit, noting that there was a muffled vibration coming from inside. "Liz?"


"Hmm?"


"It doesn't sound like there's any vacancy." 


"Oh yeah, whoops. Give me a second." When Liz's hand reached down towards her crotch, Sarah got a quick glance of the inside as it opened to release the vibe it had been so tenderly holding. "There, now she's all yours. Don't keep her waiting."


Sarah walked the rest of the distance up to Liz's slit and gently rubbed her hands up and down the lips. She'd had some previous interactions with them, but they still caused Liz to shudder. That definitely proved to Sarah she was in safe hands.


Giving the lips a few kisses, she used her hands to seperate them and was surprised how easy it was. It seemed Liz was plenty warmed up, though maybe closer to boiling was a better descriptor. 


Sarah pulled herself up, and with her feet standing on the base of the slit stared into its interior. It was dripping and the muscles inside seemed to be going crazy, probably missing their previous toy. Funny enough, they were about to get a brand new one, albeit much smaller.


"Sarah, wait!" Sarah glanced up to see Liz had parted her breasts and was looking down the gap between them. Liz then blew her a kiss before shifting her crotch forward. The sudden motion made Sarah lose her balance and she fell inwards. "Couldn't help it, you were taking too long."


When Sarah got to her feet, she fell down again only this time because there was a lot of movement outside. She seemed to even be sliding further inward away from the light. Eventually the outer movement stabilized, and she could make sense of her immediate positioning. Remembering what her goal was, she began rubbing the walls and licking the juices off them.


The commotion was because Elizabeth, now with Sarah safe inside her, shuffled to lay down and rest her head on Sarah's pillow. When she felt Sarah's tickles begin again, she began to rub and squeeze her breasts. After all, Sarah was always particular about guests in their private spaces. But of course, Liz thought of another way to tease Sarah.


As she was massaging, Sarah noticed the muscle movements intensifying. It seemed Liz had discovered what she needed. Even through all the chaos, Sarah still had a bit of mental capacity to be able to appreciate the inner beauty of Liz. After all, it's not every day you can say you've been inside your roommate. And then the inner muscles calmed down slightly. It seemed odd, given Liz was meant to be chasing release, but Sarah only realized when she felt a faint buzzing through the ground around her.


With the vibe on max sitting just inside her, Liz had her one hand resting on her crotch, with fingers running along her slit and thumb focused on her clit, and the other squeezing her nipples randomly. All that, and the knowledge that it was her roommate providing the little tickle she felt inside, was enough to give a major push and bring her to a satisfying release.


Basking in the afterglow, she could hear the vibe buzzing on the bed. Reaching over to her controller, she turned it off, and slumped her head back down. Interestingly, she could feel Sarah going towards her opening. When she was as close to the opening as Liz's fingers would be able to reach, Sarah seemed to collapse. 


"You exhausted too?" Silence


"I'm gonna be honest, I'm a bit too exhausted to reach down and bring you out right now. Can you use physical signals?" A long, drawn out gentle pulse of pleasure. "Good, and that also confirms you can hear me. So, earlier question, you exhausted too?" Another long gentle pulse. Maybe that was her rubbing?


"So this was a great way to start the morning, right?" It took some time, but eventually there was a rub. "Yeah, I'd imagine being small kinda wasn't too fun at first. Well now we gotta think about the day. Did you have classes today?" A rub, but then a sharp pulse. Maybe that was a kick or a punch? "Yes to classes, but no to attending?" A rub. "You do know I could sit in on the class for you and make notes, right?" Another rub. "But you're trying to not get me to do that... because the professor recently turned into a lizard monster and you're worried about my safety?" A kick, and some new feeling. "So you just don't want me to bore myself?" A rub. "Awww, you're so sweet."


After a bit more laying down, Liz could feel Sarah start to move. "Ah ah ah, sit back down. You're not going anywhere just yet." Sharper sensation than a kick, probably just Sarah sitting abruptly. "I'm thinking, since I have a few classes today, what if you join me. And I know what you're about to ask, you won't be visible obviously. It'll be very comfortable, and like with earlier I'll take good care of you. What do you think?" It took a fair bit of thinking, but Sarah eventually decided on an answer. "Okay good, just hold tight."


Things seemed to shift around a bit, though not as much as earlier. Sarah was expecting Liz to take her out, and stayed watching the opening for any finger guests. Oddly there weren't any, but after a bit of time it made sense why when first the light seemed to change colour to blue and then suddenly it became much darker. Looking back on the wording Liz used, it definitely made sense what this was.


It was a difficult endeavor to keep her hips steady, but Liz managed to reach the pile of Sarah's clothes that were still near her pillow, bring the panties up her legs and then settle them on her hips. Since Liz had more curves than Sarah, that meant Sarah's panties would be a tighter fit. The benefit from this was that it kept her lips much closer together, with the smallest of gaps between them but it wasn't Sarah sized. "A bit of a snug fit, but I'd say I look pretty good in your panties. What do you think Sarah?" Funny enough, Liz wasn't expecting an answer, but she got one anyway. "Well I'm not sure how you were able to see the full look, but it's good to know you approve."


Standing up, Liz could feel Sarah jostled around inside her. Deciding to have some fun, she stood in front of their tall mirror and struck a pose with her hips to the side. Maybe, with an interesting movement that would look weird unless she found a way to disguise it, Liz would be able to shift Sarah into her sweet spot. We'll see what the future holds, thought Liz to herself, smiling. Putting on a pair of leggings, Liz chose a nice bra that would be snug for Sarah if she ever rode topside, which coincidentally happened to be close in colour to Sarah's panties.


Standing still in front of the door, Liz spoke for her and Sarah's benefit. "First stop, breakfast. Next stop, everything else. Are you ready Sarah?" Maybe a second later, Sarah gave a rub. Could she have been distracted with something? Eh, she usually has a lot on her mind. But that's my roomie and that's why I love her. Smiling, Liz left their bedroom.


Pausing her licking of the new juices off the wall, Sarah smiled as well. You might think I won't have time to focus, but watch out. You kept me in your most sensitive area, and she tells me when I'm successfully being distracting. Maybe you can see how you like it, getting distracted. But I know you do it because you care, and that's why I love you.



Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are appreciated as they will help me with deciding what is most liked or wanted for future stories. I might do a story or two that cover slightly niche categories, but otherwise there should be a large overlap with what I like reading/writing and what most people like reading.