- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, here is the second chapter! Wow, it took me so long to go about writing it… It looks like there might end up being more than  just these two chapters, though :) I have ideas, but I am pretty busy with my studies now, so I don’t have that much time to write. Plenty of stuff here, though. Enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts! :)


The unpleasant sensation of coldness forced Stacy awake. Shivering, she rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked around groggily. She felt as though she had been hit by a bus, which meant that she must have woken up in the middle of her sleep cycle rather than at its end. Well, it was still better than catching a cold. 


She sat up and lazily stretched her hand out in order to grab her shorts. She realised that they were wet from the morning dew, but so was the rest of her clothing. 


“Crap,” she cursed. She could not afford to get sick here!


The girl still had some wood left and, using the help of a few paper tissues which allowed her to overcome the problem of the everpresent moisture, managed to make a small fire. She took off all of her damp clothes in order to warm up in the direct heat. There was no wind, as it could not reach the depths of the forest, so it seemed to be the best solution. It was still quite early in the morning, the dim light of the sun just barely reaching Stacy’s little camp. At this time of the year, it got really warm and sultry very quickly, which the girl knew was definitely going to work in favour of her anyway iron health. In her mess tin, she boiled some water. She had not taken any tea with her, but she was okay with having a brew made from pine needles for a change.


She noticed the stickiness between her legs, and used some water to wash it off. She thought about the events of the previous day. The memory felt so surreal! Almost as though it had never actually happened. Her palm travelled to her nude belly as she reminisced about Tim. She was literally living on the energy absorbed from the tiny guy she had swallowed last night. She giggled at herself. She did not get indigestion. She really was a predator now. 


Stacy did not know what to think of herself. On the one hand she knew she loved eating Tim so much that she would definitely have done this again if she could – that is, if she had not just dreamt it all –, on the other she was beginning to feel remorse for the poor guy. It looked as though he had been truly in love with her. She brutally broke his heart and served him what was probably the worst imaginable torture which inevitably had to lead to his death. Considering that she was beginning to feel hungry again, it would be safe to assume that not much was left of him at this point. She realised that she would soon have to start looking for something new to eat. Her pussy began to itch at the thought. This arousal that she felt each time she did even so little as to think about it was just too strong! No sentiments of pity for the tinies could overcome it and make the girl reconsider when she held them in her grasp, so puny, so soft and tasty, so sweet! It was a whole different kind of sweetness, which lied in the very form of the meal. The forbidden pleasure…


Now, however, the girl’s priority was to take care of her wet clothing. Ignoring her growing excitement and swallowing the spit which had built up in her mouth, she used a piece of string to hang her shirt and trousers next to the fire. The heat would definitely help them dry faster. Feeling cold again, she too resumed her position near the source of the heat and began sipping on her brew, which had been fully prepared by that time. 


The hot drink made Stacy immediately feel better, but as a side effect her stimulated stomach started to growl for food. The girl wondered if she should just go to the tiny village for a nice and filling breakfast without bothering to put any clothes on, but that would be no fun. She would have to chase after them, and most would probably get away. Apart from that she had no place to store the caught villagers, ignoring her stomach, naturally. 


No! What she really wanted to gain from this was a sustainable source of living toys and snacks for her to play with and devour at any time. She needed to earn their trust first, and then prey on them secretly. She was herself horrified with just how sick of a person she was. But the predator inside her had already fully awoken. There was nothing which could stop it now. 


The temperature of the liquid in her little mess kit dropped quickly, and she was able to finish her brew. Her gut, disappointed to see no meat, quickly passed the pine brew further into her duodenum with a feral growl. 


“Easy now,” Stacy patted her belly. “I am soon going to fill you up with squirming tasty morsels!” she whispered and looked around, anxious not to be heard by the tiny villagers possibly present somewhere in the dense bushes which surrounded her little glade. 


Seeing that her clothing dried way faster than she had anticipated, Stacy quickly put it on, but being in a playful mood, packed her bra into her backpack. She covered the embers with sand and commenced her march towards the village with the upper part of her shirt unbuttoned. She walked barefoot, because she enjoyed the idea of the tiny villagers trembling at the sight of her feet, which did not need any enforcements to be lethal to them thanks to the immense size difference that stood between her and them.


After no more than a five minute walk, what looked like a stockade made of wooden sticks appeared in the girl’s line of sight. Reaching maybe slightly above her knees at its highest point, it was not a very high structure, but she still found building something like this to be a rather impressive feat for people as small as Tim was and with no modern tools at their disposal. She could see some clay structures, most certainly the houses in which the tinies lived, further inside.


Suddenly, the bushes moved, and a fox emerged from the leaves. It began approaching the stockade. Stacy watched curiously from her vantage point. The animal put its front paws on the wooden structure and started scrambling over it.  A set of small, sharpened sticks appeared on the other side, stinging it. It jumped back, surprised, but soon resumed its attacks at a different spot. The tiny spades appeared again, but this time the fox used its paw, and Stacy thought that she had heard quiet screams of several villagers falling down. 


This was her chance! She grabbed a few rocks which were lying on the ground next to her feet and jumped out of her hiding spot.


“Leave them alone, you stupid fox!” she screamed, throwing one of the rocks right at the animal’s head. 


The fox, startled by the unexpected pain and at the sight of a much bigger, noisy figure approaching him,  broke into a wild run, disappearing completely in the depths of the forest within two seconds. Stacy licked her lips with satisfaction. She approached the stockade, looming strangely over the crowd of helpless villagers, the saviour of whom she had now become, her face, emerging from above her bosom – showing no clear emotions, her lips – slightly parted. 


“Are you okay, little people?” she asked in a monotone. The corners of her lips rose slightly, forming a somewhat natural smile. “It’s good that I was passing nearby, it looked like the fox was really going to break through your defence,” she added. “It could have harmed… or… eaten one of you… or more…” 


Around two dozen tinies gathered close to the stockade stared at her puzzled. They could not believe that their village had actually been discovered by a human. Even more strangely, the human girl did not seem surprised at all. It was almost as though she had already known about their existence before… But how could that be?


Stacy concluded that most of the tinies were probably hiding in their homes, possibly still sleeping. Even though some would have noticed her, none of them wanted to leave the safety of their sand castles. The girl smirked, imagining how easily those would collapse under the mere touch of her soles.


The tiny who spoke up was probably in his mid forties and seemed to be one of the older ones. Stacy noticed his resemblance to Tim. Was that his father by any chance?


“I am Tom, the chief of this village. Thank you very much for saving our lives, giantess! We owe you a debt of gratitude!” he said. 


“It was nothing really!” The giantess smiled, this time not so artificially. “All I did was to throw a stone at the fox!"


“Still, we need to thank you in some way,” said the chief. “Would you like to come in and drink some of our coffee?” He wanted to find out what it was that the giantess had been doing in the middle of the forest and how she had found them. The villagers looked at their chief with concern. Apparently, they did not like the idea of the giantess entering their home. It was too dangerous. No words of protest came, though. 


“Sure, why not,” Stacy replied, maybe too eagerly, before stepping over the stockade. The villagers  jumped back at the sight of her giant sole looming above them, before it connected with a ground shaking thud. The girl sat down cross-legged, causing even more chaos. She thought she had seen a head or two in a few glassless windows, but they quickly disappeared after this last crush. She took off her backpack and put it down on the ground next to her. There was more than enough space for her to do so. In fact, she would even be able to lay down flat if she wanted to, and the nearest houses would still be a few inches away from her feet, or so. 


Just in front of her, there was a small bonfire, although absolutely huge from the perspective of the tinies. The laws of the universe did not seem to work in their favour, as they absolutely had to use sticks as large as their bodies if they wanted to obtain a source of sustained flames. 


Several clay cauldrons filled with water were brought and placed next to the flames. The biggest one was smaller than Stacy’s fist. When the water started to boil, the tinies added some dark powder, which coloured it, just like coffee would do. However, the girl noticed that the smell was much different from the one she was used to. It was spicy, like ginger or something of that sort. She patiently waited all this time in silence. Nobody else was speaking either. Finally the villagers approached the cauldrons with sticks, which they then inserted into the specially prepared holes in order to lift the utensils safely. One of them was brought to Stacy. 


“Here, this is for you,” said the chief.


He and his people used small mugs to draw the brew in smaller, adequate quantities from the other cauldrons. 


Stacy checked if her “cup” was not too hot and lifted it up to her lips. She felt a strong taste of ginger and some other roots. It was actually quite similar to coffee in some way as well, but she could not specify it exactly. One thing was certain, though: A cup of ginger brew in the morning prevents cold and helps digestion. She smiled as the all too familiar tingle traversed her groyne.


"And, how do you like it?" Tom asked.


"Oh, it's wonderful," Stacy complimented.


"I am glad," replied the chief. "So, what is your name, giantess?"


"I am Stacy."


"What makes you come here, Stacy? How did you know about our village?" 


"Well, I was just passing by, and then I noticed you." Stacy noticed that the tiny did not believe her, so she added, "Alright, I have heard stories about you and I really wanted to see if they were true. But then I got lost in the forest and had to spend the night here all alone in the cold. Eventually, I stumbled upon your village by accident. I was lucky! This brew will help me prevent catching the cold!" She giggled. 


"Well, that's nice." Tom said. "Now if you may excuse me, I need to discuss something with the elders."


"Sure!" Stacy smiled encouragingly. It was then that her stomach growled again; it was a long, rich growl composed of all kinds of different tones. "Oops, sorry about that! I guess I am a bit hungry, hehe…" 


"Chuck, please bring our saviour something to eat," the chief asked the closest villager.


"A-alright." replied the young tiny man with blond hair. He ran towards the settlements.


Meanwhile Tom approached a group of elderly people, whom Stacy had not noticed before. 



"This is dangerous," said one of them in a low voice. "We can't let her go, now that she knows our secret…"


"So what should we do?" Tom wanted to know.


"I think we should make her sleep here and kill her!" a woman proposed. 


"What do you mean kill her? She literally saved our lives! And how would we dispose of her dead body? We would have to move the village!"


"There is no other option!" the first man insisted.


"I've heard enough! I see there is no point in asking you for advice!"


"Tom, you are still young and inexperienced. You don't know what monsters these humans can be. And this may come as a surprise to you, but the females tend to be even more cruel than males… Things you can't even imagine-"



Tom was already walking away. He was furious. There was no way this cute human girl could harm them. But he knew that her having found out about them was a serious problem. He would find a solution later. For now he came back just in time to see Chuck bring a box of dried bird meat, almost as heavy as himself.


The giantess took a piece of meat and put it into her mouth. She savoured the taste for a few moments, then swallowed. Her tongue made a circle around her lips. Chuck noticed it was rather on the longer side. He noticed he could very comfortably sit on it if she let him do it. It was a very strange thing to realise.


"Delicious!" Stacy exclaimed, before grabbing the whole box and lifting it above her face. She extended her tongue and let the contents fall into her mouth, the lively pink muscle making sure that nothing missed its destination. Its tip then entered the empty container and thoroughly explored it in search of any leftovers. The giant girl chewed what would be enough to serve as a dinner for half of the villagers in utter delight, then swallowed everything down in a single gulp. 


Chuck noticed her trace the descent of her food with her fingers all the way down to her stomach. He caught himself looking at her breasts, which did not seem to be held by any sort of a bra, he knew human women usually wore. Neither the men, nor the women in his village did cover their torsos during the summer period.


"You don't need to cover your torso if you don't want to," he said to the giantess, his words motivated by more than the will to help her better integrate in the tinies’ culture. 


'Pervert,' Stacy thought. It was true that all the people in the village were naked from the waist up, though, so she decided to go along with it. What did it matter that her soon to become food would get to see her naked body afterall? It was not very likely that some regular human could come by and catch her. Moreover, it was already quite warm, and the strong, fit girl knew that she was no longer in danger of getting sick. She looked at the sun rays penetrating the three crowns high above and tickling her face. She removed her shirt and hid it in her backpack. She giggled to herself, noticing the sudden tension that built among the men who kept throwing secretive glances at her perfect breasts and flat belly. 


"Y-you know what…" Chuck stuttered, trying to break the uncomfortable silence that fell among the people of his village. "Maybe you could help us look for Tim, the son of the chief who went missing yesterday?" He looked towards Tom, who seemed rather displeased.


"I can help you, I don't have anything better to do, really. I am lost!" Stacy replied, holding back a smirk which was just about to contort her face.


"We can help you get out of the forest if you help us find Tim!" Chuck exclaimed, excited.


Tom frowned. Telling the giantess that they did not know the way out of the forest was one of the ideas he had to make her stay in the village before they would be able to figure out a viable solution. It was useless now. He had no choice but to play along. Chuck would get it later… 


"That's a great idea…" he said. "The searching teams are just about ready to go."


"Can she work with me, chief?" Chuck desperately wanted to know. 


"Yes..." 


From the tone of the chief's voice and his glare, Chuck knew he was probably in trouble, but all that mattered now was the fact that he would get to spend more time with the giant hottie.


Stacy knew her body was attracting her prey like a magnet. This thought was turning her on like crazy which was why behaving naturally kept becoming increasingly more difficult. She realised that the tinies could probably see her erect nipples and wondered if walking around naked like this was indeed a good idea. 


‘Eh, whatever,’ she thought. ‘Let’s not worry too much. It’s not like they will dare to ask me about anything!’


“So, are you ready, Stacy?” Chuck asked.


“When you are,” she replied, smiling.


“Then let’s go!” The tiny commenced walking towards the already opened wooden gate. 


Stacy turned around to look at him. She decided to leave her backpack in the village. It was not like the tinies would destroy it, or any of its insides, and if they did, she would just get a nice reason to punish them. She slowly rose from the ground and stepped over the stockade. 


Her and Chuck were the first to leave the village, while all the others were watching them with their eyes wide open. Many of the men were jealous of Chuck who got a chance to spend more time with the mysterious human girl, a giantess to them. Her immense size was somehow exciting and intriguing to all of them; not only was she so beautiful… but there was also just… so much of her! 


“So, how are we supposed to look for him?” Stacy asked, curiously, with hidden intent. “Do you know where he went to and when?”


“No, in fact the chief's son would very often go on trips like this one without telling anyone where he actually intended to go,” Chuck explained. “But don’t worry, he got lost many times before… Lucky bastard! If you are our size and go wandering outside of the village alone, you usually get eaten by wild animals like that fox you saved us from today, for example.” 


“Oh yeah?” Stacy could not contain her giggle. “And what if he actually did get eaten this time?”


“Well, he would only have himself to blame.”


“Hmm… I guess that’s one way to look at it.”


“Hey, I have an idea, c-could I ride on your shoulder? I feel like we would get to check a much larger area this way!”


“Oh?” Stacy was genuinely surprised. Was he worthy of such an honour? She could finally walk at a normal pace, though… “Sure, why not!” She crouched down and stretched her arm towards him so that he could climb onto her palm.


The tiny approached it sheepishly. He sat on her palm and grabbed one of her fingers in order not to fall off. He noticed that the giantess' palm was shaking and sweating. He wondered why. Was she nervous? He also noticed her erect nipples. Did she maybe… like his looks? His heart started beating faster. 


The girl’s breath accelerated when she felt the delicate touch of the tiny against her skin. She curled her fingers a bit, as if to provide more security, but in fact, she wanted to feel if he was as fragile as Tim. His muscles seemed a bit more defined, but still, she knew that she could easily crush him if she wanted to. She smirked. Good that he was not looking her way. Her stomach growled a little. ‘Already empty?’ in her thoughts she inquired her belly rhetorically, sliding across it with her free hand. ‘Mmm… Gotta wait just a little bit longer…’ She took a deep breath in order to keep her cool. “You can hold onto my hair,” She said, wanting to appear normal as she lifted Chuck up to her shoulder.


“Wooah!” He lost his balance for a moment, but he was able to hold onto Stacy’s hair. “Thank you!”


The girl winced; she did not like being tugged by her hair. Having him so close to her mouth and occasionally feeling his touch on the sensitive skin of her neck was driving her crazy. Maybe she should just gobble him up now after all? No! It would be suspicious if she returned without him! It would be best to hem in another team, preferably one far away from here, and devour them all, leaving no witnesses. From what she had seen, other teams were composed of four or five villagers; just perfect! But how to get rid of this Chuck guy? 


“Chuck, listen,” she finally spoke after some time of walking in silence, during which Chuck was very much interested in her hair and neck, but not really in the search he should be doing. “Don’t you think that we would find him even faster if we divided our forces?”


“What do you mean by that?”


“Oh, you know, I will go in one direction, and you will go in another… But don’t worry! You can always call for my help if you find yourself in danger. I will make sure not to wander off too far."


“Hmm…” the tiny wondered. “Well, yes, I guess we could do that…” He seemed sad. 'Crap, for some reason she doesn't want me near herself… I need to play along or she will start to detest me…' he thought. “Yeah, that’s a really good idea!” he added. 


“Goood!” She set him down on the ground and instantly wandered off.


‘Shit, she really doesn’t like me…’ Chuck watched the imposing figure of the giantess move away slowly, her giant soles leaving dents in the green moss, which was the main component of the undergrowth in this, somewhat less dense part of the forest. 


As soon as she thought that she was far enough, Stacy picked up her pace. Sooner or later, she was sure to meet one of the other tiny groups. All the while she kept making her best effort to register all the details of her surroundings in order not to forget the location of the village in the process. 


She knew that the legs of the tinies could not really carry them too far away, and sure enough she got the sight of just what she had been looking for; a tiny villager. 


‘Just one? Mmm… let’s wait for the others then!’ She slowly crouched down behind one of the bushes. She did not switch the position of her feet, because she feared that the tiny people might be able to register the shaking of the ground if she did so. The little creature seemed to be unaware of her presence. She licked her lips in anticipation. 


“What are you doing here?” a high pitched female voice behind her asked. 


Stacy jumped up a bit, startled. Had she just let herself be sneaked up on by one of these pathetic little bugs?! She turned around to see a tiny woman, maybe four inches tall, looking at her with anger. 


"What are you doing here?" the tiny woman asked in an accusing tone. "This is our search area! And where is Chuck? I knew you were up to something-"


"Look at you, just how tiny you are," Stacy tilted her head to the side. "Don't you think it's dangerous, walking around the forest alone?"


"I am not alone, my friends are nearby to help me!" the woman protested. "W-why are you looking at me like that?" She took a few steps back.


With lightning speed, Stacy shot forward, and before the tiny woman could get any farther away, she was already in her grasp. 


"What are you doing?! Let go! Help!" screamed the tiny redhead. 


"Watch out," Stacy warned. "If you scream too loud, some of your friends may hear you and come here. And then... they will share your fate!" The voice of the giantess was shaking from her arousal.


"What?"


"I said they will share your fate." Stacy smiled maliciously. "Oh yeah, and the fate of Tim!" She slowly licked her lips like a wild cat.


"What do you mean…" The villager panicked. Her eyes widened when she finally understood. The lively, wet tongue of the giantess was already tickling her feet. “No, no stop! This can’t be happening!!”


"Oh!" the giantess grunted. "I've waited so long for this..." she moaned, tasting her prey, her mouth salivating like never before. "I guess you can be proud of yourself! You are very close to accomplishing your mission of finding the chief's son! Maybe a bone or two is still left of him, moving through my bowels, hehe!"


"Noooo!" cried the tiny woman. "Please, why are you doing this?! How can you be such a monster?! Don’t you have feelings!?"


"Well, I am  f e e l i n g  pleasure right now, and I guess I  a m  a monster!" Stacy laughed madly. "But more importantly, I am hungry!" She forced the squirming woman into her throat head-first. Her mouth was so full of saliva that it was starting to spill out, running down her chin and neck. "Aaaa," she gurgled in her throat, before shutting her lips around the woman's butt and noisilly slurping her in like a string of spaghetti. Stacy was too excited to remember about removing the tiny girl's loincloth, so the little redhead was devoured without leaving the slightest trace behind her, as though she had never even existed.


The helpless tiny slid right down the cruel girl's throat without the slightest hindrance, all that saliva serving the purpose similar to that of water in a waterslide. In seconds, she was welcomed by Stacy's stomach, which slowly stretched out to embrace her. She immediately started kicking around and hitting the shaking walls of the organic sack she was imprisoned in. Some digestive juice, along with the leftovers of melting meat the giantess had eaten in the morning was still present at the lowest part of the stomach. Upon contact with the tiny villager’s skin it caused a slight itching sensation. 


"Noooo! Not like this! Please, let me out of heeere!" cried the little girl, jumping as she tried to get away from the slurry, which covered her legs up to her ankles. 


In response, the organ compressed slightly, making sure that she stayed where she was. The girl continued to punch against the slimy walls and scream for help.


"Oh yes, squirm!!" Stacy moaned, her hand already rubbing her itching crotch furiously. She totally did not expect the tiny girl to fight so vigorously.


"What is going on here?!" Three other tinies appeared in front of Stacy.


"Oh, it's you, giantess? Where is Lea? I think I heard her calling our help-" The tiny broke midword, realising what the human girl was doing. "A-are you-"


"Come here!" Stacy roared, and grabbed him violently. She immediately began forcing him into her mouth.


"She is eating him! Do something!"


"I will attack her, and you run to get some help-"


An inconceivable weight of the giantess' breasts fell upon the two villagers, pinning them down to the ground, taking away their breaths. "You aren't going anywhere," she purred. "Now, where were we?" she asked the tiny man wriggling in her palm. She had to remove him from her mouth in order to be able to speak to the naughty snacks, but the problem was all sorted out now. "Ah yes!" She extended her tongue and slammed it into the man's face. She tried to force its tip into his mouth, but it was too big and would not fit in. She tasted some blood; she must have harmed him. "Mmmm..."


"Let me go, you monst-" The voice of the tiny was deformed, his mouth injury making it hard for him to speak.


Stacy sealed her lips around his head. She did not need to listen to her food talk now. She had enough tiny people for her to play with in an uncountable number of ways. She put his head between her molars, wanting to taste his brain. She pressed down and something began to crack; it would not be long before his head would burst under the immense pressure. 


'No, that would be too fast!' She decided that it was more fun to let him digest alive. Her tongue made a quick circle around the tiny man's head, before she started forcing him in and out of her mouth violently. She made sure that her teeth rubbed across his chest and back, cutting his skin and causing agonising pain, the proof of which was his ever intensifying squirming and screaming. She tortured him and she savoured every moment of it. Who would have thought the slightly metallic, salty taste of blood could be such a powerful aphrodisiac! She left the man hanging off her mouth and squeezed her breasts together and into the villagers imprisoned beneath them. With rhythmic movements of her tongue and jaw, she was slowly working her next meal towards the point of no return like a snake.


When her snacks’s head began tickling her uvula, the swallowing reflex of the giantess kicked in, but with his legs still sticking out, the man did not want to come through. He got painfully squeezed between the roof of her mouth and the meaty tongue below, but it seemed as though he would not end up in the acidic hell, which waited at the end of the muscular tube, against the entrance of which his face was being forced, his screams stifled. 


Stacy lowered her face down to the ground and began pushing as soon as the tiny’s legs touched it. The little villager bent his lower limbs at the hips in the last attempt of preventing the devious giantess from devouring him, but all she needed to do was to rub him against the ground, catching friction and  getting what she wanted to get anyway. There was no opposing her at this size difference. If she wanted to eat you, you were to be eaten, be it sooner or later, and in most cases probably sooner. She relaxed her throat, the shoulders of her snack quickly worked past her gullet. Another attempt of swallowing, the final one, and the limp body, devoid of oxygen, slid farther into her flexible oesophagus. 


“Mmm…” Stacy sat up, tilting her head back, showing a visible lump going down her neck, the two tinies finally free from the avalanche of her breast flesh. She looked at them with hazy eyes. She noticed that one of the tinies was really large, probably close to eight inches in height. “Oh wow, aren’t you a big one?” Her glare shone with burning desire. “I can’t begin to imagine what a terrific fight you will put up inside me!”


“You deviant!” the muscular tiny protested. “Try to swallow me, and I will make sure you choke to death!”


The giantess seized the man greedily and lifted him up to her face. With her teeth, she ripped off his loincloth and gave his athletic body a nice and slow, very wet lick. She felt his erection stiffen under her taste buds. Even this, especially rude tiny, could not resist her, but this time, all pleasure was to be for her. “Challenge accepted,” she whispered.


Stacy pressed the arms of the eight inch tall tiny to his sides and tilted her head back. She relaxed her throat and opened wide. 


John, such was his name, looked down the pulsating tube of devouring flesh, but he felt no fear. He had a mission, and this mission was to save his fellow villagers, his friends from this monster. There was no way she could swallow him! She had already had trouble with James, who was much smaller and less robust than John. Her pinning his hands flat against his body was not going to make his task any easier, but there was no other way, he was the only one who had the chance of actually doing something. Lea and James were already in her stomach! They surely were not dead yet, were they? It had been maybe two minutes since Lea disappeared. How strong could the stomach of this devil be anyway?! Was it even possible for a person to be digested after having been swallowed whole? ‘If I get swallowed, I will rip her apart from the inside!’ he resolved.


A deafening sound of a long guttural burp broke John’s train of thought as a wave of unfresh, slightly acidic air, hit his face with a truly surprising force. His eyes began to water, and he could have sworn that some small particles glued onto his face. They caused a slight irritation at the points of contact. He did not want to think about what it was. 


“Oh, sorry about that,” Stacy teased. “I think you got a little taste of what being in my stomach feels like. Your friends are still alive, but don’t think you’ll be able to save them.”


“Shut up and do your thing!” John shouted, coughing and spitting, as he tried to get the rotten air out of his lungs. 


“Aren’t you a bit too eager to go into my tummy? I hope you won’t lie down all comfy, but actually use that strength of yours to make me cum, meat!”



“You will regret this, you-” John was lowered rapidly towards the giantess’ mouth. He felt his chest slide down her wet tongue, her taste buds slightly rough. He held his breath to make himself as wide as possible. Soon, the flesh of the giantess’ throat engulfed his face. She pushed, but was unable to get his shoulders through. He felt a stream of hot air as she breathed out, trying to relax. ‘I won’t let you!’ he thought and started squirming madly. 



‘Fuck,’ Stacy thought. ‘He is too big. I can always chew him up, but it would be such a waste…’ She squeezed the legs of the tiny with her hand in order to stun him. It did not work. She decided to try a different tactic. She started crushing his upper body with her tongue. The tiny did get thinner. ‘Okay, that takes care of the air he had in his lungs… Now for his shoulders… Shit, I don’t want to break him…’ 


“You see, you can’t eat him!” the last remaining tiny teased. 


This enraged Stacy. She could not allow her reputation of a devious predator to suffer any longer. Again, she relaxed her throat and started pushing, slowly but steadily. It did hurt, but she ignored the pain and kept going. The tiny resumed kicking, but she added the second hand and squeezed him hard, almost crushing his hips and legs. She kept applying pressure, until the helplessly tensed body finally started going down. The hardest part was still before her, as she could not allow herself to choke. She strengthened her grip around the tiny’s body even more in order to make him incapable of taking any action against her. She then forced him deep into her throat. 


Stacy’s oesophagus was stretched to the diameter of around five centimetres now, it needed some time to get used to these extreme conditions. Tears began to appear in her eyes and she was starting to get out of breath, but the prey had almost been consumed. 


Crushed from all sides with inconceivable strength, John felt his body grow limp. The oesophagus of the giantess was so tight that he could not budge, even if he put all his strength into it, and it did not look like the walls of the fleshy tube were going to give away. At this point he knew he was screwed. His last hope lied in the giantess suffocating, and before he would suffocate himself. 


The legs of Stacy’s prey became limp, as he was probably barely able to think clearly at this point. The giantess finished the job by applying even pressure to his feet with her fingers and swallowed. With the tiny finally past her larynx, she took in as much air as she could and collapsed onto the ground. She was lying on her back, exhausted. With her last strength she put her hand over the remaining tiny, who was just trying to sneak away. He should have escaped sooner while she was still all busy consuming his friend. The little bastard hoped he would witness her choke and help them all get out.  She wondered how he hoped to achieve that. He was too puny to be able to break into the inside of her body, he did not even have any tools to cut her skin… 


The body in Stacy’s throat slowly travelled down. Occasionally, it would struggle, causing the girl to wince, but it was nothing to worry about. She owned him now. She could clearly feel the cardia of her stomach stretch when he passed through. She moaned at the satisfying sensation of the weight of her meal finally landing in where it belonged. For a while it was peaceful. Then it started. 


The struggling in her gut had already been quite intense, but when the muscular tiny joined the game, she felt like her stomach was going to jump out of its place. Melting something as lively as this would be a great feat for her gut. She almost feared that she might get indigestion this time… Almost…


“Let me go!” the last tiny shouted. 


Without moving her head, Stacy dropped her gaze towards him. He was trying to crawl out from beneath her palm. She curled her fingers around him and lifted him up to her face. He was crying.


“Please, I beg you… I… don’t want to die!”


“You will die,” the giantess insisted. “But I don’t think that it will be my stomach that kills you.” She used her free hand to unzip and take off her shorts. She held the tiny above the entrance to her swollen and dripping pussy. 


“No…”


“You are lucky… Before you die, you will get to experience the extent of pleasure way out of your league, you could have never even imagined.” She brought him closer.


“No, no, no, no, no!” The tiny kept shaking his head until the wet folds of Stacy’s clitoris engulfed it. 


“Mmm… Oh yes… yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!” She made a few circles around her folds and dipped his head a little bit, then circles again; first slowly and gently, then harder and faster, and faster, and deeper, and then maybe a little squeeze with her vagina. “Ahh!” 


“I will get us out of here!” John promised, before taking a swing at the stomach wall. His fist sunk between the folds, and he felt some itching upon contact. The muscle contracted, throwing him back at his friends. 


They were all standing in a, so far, shallow pool of digestive juices which seemed to be getting increasingly strong, but luckily still not corrosive enough to cause any serious injuries. Only James, whose skin had been torn in many places, kept crying from pain. Because of the constant shaking he was forced to lean against the mucus-covered wall,  his already weakened body  in direct contact with the strongest essence of the freshly secreted digestive fluids. Lea offered to stand behind him in order to alleviate his pain, while John was desperately trying to make a hole in the gut in order for them to escape this hell. 


“John, stop!” James coughed. “You will not get through, and can’t you hear her moans? Your struggling is only bringing her pleasure!”


“So what? Does that mean we should give up?! I am gonna keep fighting until I punch a hole right through this bitch!”


“John, stop,” Lea begged. “You are using up our precious air! Save your strength for when she’s back in the village, maybe someone will be able to hear or see us then!”


“There will be nothing left of us by that time!” John screamed, before his world shifted and both Lea and James followed by the slurry from the bottom of giantess’ gut all smashed into him.


Outside, Stacy was moaning in utter ecstasy. She kept shoving her toy in and out of her vagina furiously. Something cracked causing new tingles to dance in her groyne. She raised onto her knees and noticed the weight in her stomach bounce around along with the rhythmic thrusts of her hips. Her stomach contracted around her prey as she burped even louder and longer than before. She could have sworn that she could feel the frames and shapes of her prey’s bodies against the walls of her gut very clearly. 


She forced her pussy against a small moss hill and started riding it hard. One of the tiny’s legs came sticking out and got broken instantly. The ways of pleasure began to rise.


An immense flood of mucus washed over the tiny man, entering his mouth and nose with great force, landing directly in his lungs. His instinctive reaction was to cough, but there was no space left for the air in his lungs to be expelled. He was barely able to register the pain in his shattered leg at this point. His lower body slid out of the giantess’ vagina only to be met with the ground, which resulted in his breaking his lumbar spine and his legs being smeared across the moss when the weight of the entire body of his tormentor crashed into him from above. As next, he was sucked back inside only to be squeezed again with even greater force as the giantess kept nearing her climax.


“I am coming, I am coming!” Stacy grunted, completely forgetting about all the other tinnies which could potentially hear her.


A loud squelch could be heard as Stacy’s convulsing pussy sucked on the tiny’s body. The giantess sang in ecstasy and smashed her vagina into the ground exactly in sync with the next contraction; this time – a series of cracks. Some bones went sticking out to the sides, further stimulating her pleasure in ways only a mangled body of a small person could.


“Oh yes! Yes!” She fell back and rubbed her clitoris with her fingers, letting out a massive gory squirt. 


“Oh wow, mmm…” She finally collapsed, exhausted. Slowly, she brought her blood stained fingers up to her lips, and savoured the sweet taste of her forbidden pleasure. The situation in her stomach seemed to have settled down for now, as if in perfect sync with the moment in which the pick of her pleasure subsided.


She slowly extracted the mangled, blood dripping sack, which no longer resembled the tiny villager it once was, and slowly lowered it onto her tongue. Having thoroughly guided everything into her mouth, she sealed her lips shut and started to chew with delight. She found the bizarre mix of her own love juice and gore very pleasurable, a nice cracking of  a bone here and there – a nice bonus; she rated this dish five out of five.


After around two minutes of lazy chewing, Stacy softly swallowed the thin mush down. The warm milkshake eased the soreness in her throat and served as a great drink after the nutritious meal. Moreover she believed that her stomach would get a bit more motivation to work on the hard bits, when given an easy appetiser it could melt within minutes. 


Shortly after swallowing the tiny-mush, Stacy felt the struggling in her stomach intensify again.


“Haha, like my little surprise, guys?” she teased, licking her palms clean. She knew they could hear her.  She simply loved it: lying down on this awesome soft moss, in an afterglow of her orgasm, with three living tiny people doomed to leave their last hours in the acidic hell of her gut. Tim was injured and gave up quickly, and she ate just one, single tiny that time, but now – it looked as though she would get to witness the entire digestive process and on a much bigger scale! It looked like she was learning to become more and more aware of the nerve endings inside her digestive tract. She knew where the tinies were and what they were doing. These new experiences were really turning her into something else. She closed her eyes, ready to fall asleep – so relaxed was she…


Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!

Tell me what you think! :) Is the description of the hot stuff detailed enough? :))