- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I am done with chapter 9!

Enjoy! :)

I managed to finish it in a weeks time which means I might be able to write more, before the exam session kills me ;)

Of course your reviews and comments are what gives me motivation for this time consuming endeavour, so if you are enjoying the story (or not) let me know to make it better for all :)

A good few minutes later, Stacy opened her eyes and looked around. Her dilated pupils scanned the village. She gulped all that she had gathered from her fingers. “Hmm? Where is everyone?” she asked, frowning, the tip of her tongue emerging in the corner of her lips, as the flavour she had brought to her taste buds reminded her of her returning hunger. She would soon proceed to satiate it, but first, she needed to fulfil her promise. “It’s a pity you all decided to hide now; it looks like you don’t want to see the mysteriously lost villagers again after all,” she said, in a seemingly uninvolved tone. 


No tinies reappeared. Had they managed to leave the village? No! Stacy got up in order to get a broader view on the settlement. Nobody present. The village as calm as a millpond. Stacy’s eyes stopped on the one-cell confinement where Chuck used to be kept a prisoner. The roof was still lying next to the structure; the tinies, possibly lacking the strength to lift it, would have to start rebuilding the roofing from scratch.


The girl squatted over it very carefully and relaxed her anus, releasing all the waste gathered in her colon into the building. Finally being able to let it all out brought her great relief. She regretted not having waited for the other tinies to be fully digested and join it, but that was how the circumstances had played out, so now, she needed to proceed accordingly. She bit her lower lip at the familiar sensation of some harder pieces rubbing against her anus – the bone remains. Then she sighed, content.


She took a look at her shit. It filled about half of the prison’s space, and white fragments of half dissolved bones were very clearly visible in the otherwise smooth mass. She noticed one fragment which looked like a piece of a skull, but could not be sure what it was. It might have just as well been a hip bone. Once done with her little inspection, she used the structure's roof to wipe herself clean and threw it out of the village like a frisbee. She giggled, seeing it explode against a trunk of a distant tree.


“Alright, the team that got lost in the forest is inside the prison right now. Feel free to come and see if you want. As for Tim, he is outside of the village,” she announced. “The elders haven't come out yet, hehe.” She added, wanting to be sincere, but unable to contain her impish giggle.



The tinies had obviously hidden in their homes. They were now whispering amongst themselves, their voices too subtle for Stacy to be able to hear them. 


“What does she mean?” 


“I don’t know man, I don’t know about yourself, but I’m not moving from here.”


“Yeah, me neither, I won’t even look out of the window, the first person she notices is dead.”


“You saw what she did to Jackson and the others!”


“Her cunt mashed them to paste!”


“W-what is that bitch made of… chief, what are we supposed to do?”


Tom was crying; as strong a man as he was, the reservoirs of his strength had been used up. He was the chief of this village, and protecting its dwellers was his duty. He had failed immensely. He basically sent his people to their death, telling them to listen to that monster, the monster he had trusted, selling the village to the devil in the very beginning. The village's misery in its entire scope could be ascribed to his decisions, and solely to his! Why did he not listen to the elders?! They could have easily killed the giantess in her sleep! They would have had to move the village, but none of this would have happened; nobody would have had to die! Why, why did he believe that the girl would be good to them, magnanimous in the reign of her beauty? She was so cute, she looked so benign; yet, the monster within her had been waiting to resurface all along!


‘...because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!’ The words of the giantess kept ringing in his head, louder and louder, to the point where he actually ceased to receive any signals from the room in which he had found shelter. “Tim is  o u t s i d e  of the village…?”


“Chief!”


“Ehm, yes?” he asked, blinking a couple of times.


“Do you think we should go out there?”


Tom dropped his head. “Ah… I don’t know. All the decisions I have made so far have been wrong… do as you please...”


Kim, the tiny woman, who had found Tim’s loincloth, approached Tom, putting her palm on his shoulder. “I will go there,” she said. “I’m a woman, she won’t be so violent with me.”


“Why, what do you mean?” Tom wanted to know.


“You know, it’s evident that she does all of this to satisfy her carnal desires. Somehow this turns her on… it’s only natural she would be more prone to hurt men…” Kim blushed. “I can kind of understand it…”


“Are you justifying her?” another tiny woman shouted angrily. 


“No! Not at all… Sarah,” Kim blushed even harder. Sarah had always been her rival, and loved to criticise everything Kim said. She was always in charge; she would not understand the allure of becoming a goddess for some time. And given that Kim rather than herself had found the loincloth of Tim, she was even more mean than usual now. “Please, be quiet, we don't want to attract her attention,” Kim whispered, using the circumstances to silence Sarah and thus escape her rant.


“Very well then, go, we are staying here.” Sarah turned her back on Kim, annoyed with the fact that she had just been caught putting everyone else in danger.


“Kim is right,” said Tom, who apparently had not realised that the second possible interpretation of Kim’s words existed. “Kim, don’t engage the giantess, just go and see if… they are safe, then go back and we will decide what to do next.”


Kim nodded. She jumped out of the window and ran some distance, all the while hiding in order not to direct the attention of the giantess’ to the place where the village’s chief was hiding. She saw that Stacy was standing in the middle of the village, waiting impatiently, which her stomping foot very clearly indicated. The tiny girl regarded her blood stained body: blood smeared across her breasts and around her crotch, pieces of broken bodies of Kim’s fellow villagers glued onto her skin, drying in the heat of the raging sun. Approaching Stacy from the side, she could not see her butt cheeks, which undeniably displayed an equally atrocious image. She could not help but experience slight arousal at the thought. Despite all the giantess had done, she just could not help but marvel at her. Her deeds were evil, but they were the deeds of a truly independent girl, a queen, a goddess of indomitable power! She began to imagine what she would do if she got the chance to become a giantess herself. 


‘...because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!’


‘Definitely nothing as brutal as Stacy… Definitely not…’ She shook her head, rejecting the inappropriate thoughts. She regretted having said that she understood the giantess. In what light did it put her? She began to think that Sarah was in fact right. ‘For such wanton destruction of tiny life, the only difference between us and our tormentor being size, only for a mere goal of satisfying the most primitive of desires, there is to be no tolerance,’ she reasoned. Amidst all the death and suffering Stacy had caused to Kim’s own people, the tiny redhead had no right to imagine what she had imagined. Yet imagine it she did. She swallowed her guilt, and forgetting about her safety, walked into the open.


Stacy smiled, seeing the tiny girl emerge from between two houses and waited to see how she would react.


Kim stopped before the prison door, a strong foul smell of excrements instantly getting her attention. She immediately knew something was wrong. 


“Hey, is anyone there?”


Silence.


Overflown with cold sweat, she hurried to open the door. What she saw was a wall of hot and steaming brown mass. Another wave of repulsive odour attacked her nostrils, causing her to take a few steps back. What was the meaning of this? What were those white fragments? Stacy said she would bring them back! She… 


“Noo!” Kim felt her heart bang with such intensity that it almost deathened her. She fell onto her knees. She had understood. She now knew it all. She knew the fate of Tim. And why there was only his loincloth left. “But how… How…? There was no blood left, no traces of–”


“Yes, no traces,” Stacy whispered into her ear.


Kim jumped up. She had been so terrified that she had become completely unaware of what was going on around her. She turned her head towards the source of the sound to see the giantess lay on her belly with her head just next to her miniscule a-few-inches-tall body, which now seemed more puny than ever before.


“There is only one answer; you know it!” prompted the giantess. Her dilated pupils were visible from behind a veil of blonde hair, which obstructed the view of her visage. Kim noticed a devious smile and two rows of pearly white teeth within.


“No… you couldn't!”


“I could!”


Kim could not accept the truth. Her jaw trembled as she looked into the eyes of the monster towering above her. Earlier, she saw a powerful girl in her, who could not help but indulge in her guilty pleasures, and whom she could at the same time hate and admire. This admiration was all gone now. The giantess kept watching her with an amused facial expression. Unable to withstand the uncertainty of being regarded this way in inscrutable silence, the tiny girl shrieked.


Stacy licked her lips.


It was too much. Almost tripping, Kim broke into a run. 


Too late! The slab of Stacy’s tongue had already smashed into her back and pinned her to the ground.


“No! Please, I beg you! Don’t eat me! Anything but this!” Kim cried, feeling the giantess’ teeth pull on her loincloth, ripping it away. Above her she heard a villainous laugh and a slurp as the giantess’ mouth had already started filling with water at the prospect of devouring her, swallowing her whole! Long fingers turned her onto her back, her tormentor wanting her to face her own demise. Though, it was then that all the violence suddenly stopped.


“You are wet,” Stacy noticed, briefly chewing on Kim's outfit before gulping it down.


“W-what?” the tiny girl whispered in confusion and dread, the latter caused by the sight of her clothing disappearing in the depths of the giantess as if to presage her own destiny.


“Your pussy is all wet.” The giantess’ lips curled into a knowing smile. Apparently, she was having to do with a like minded tiny here. “You would love to be a giantess yourself, wouldn’t you?”


“I…” The tiny girl blushed. How could she have guessed it so easily? “I-I would’ve never eaten anyone!” added the tiny girl. Realising that denying it was hopeless, she wanted to at least find an excuse for herself; show that she was not evil like Stacy – that she was different from that monster of a woman.


Stacy extended her tongue, letting its tip run across the tiny pussy. She was fully straight herself, but there was something fun about tasting this girl, raping her in the most impropriate eway. She noticed that the tiny gasped and rested her arms on her tongue as if mesmerised by what Stacy was doing. 


“Hehe, you like that? Are you a lesbian too?” asked the giantess, more jokingly than seriously, though the more she considered it, the more probable it appeared to her. “What is your name?” she wanted to know.


She did not get the answer. Instead, something stung her cheek.


“Shit, I missed her eye!” shouted a female voice.


“How dare you stab my face?!” Stacy snarled, grabbing the tiny culprit, Kim instantly recognised as her rival, and squeezing her with such force that her breath was stolen and her scream along with it.


Further away, a larger group of villagers was approaching. They were all armed with sticks. The giantess wondered what might have caused this sudden change in their behaviour. Initially, they were too scared to even peer out of the window, now they were attacking her!


“Sarah!” Someone shouted. “Let her go, you giant bitch!”


Ignoring the voice, Stacy looked in the opposite direction. There, a very similar view awaited her. Another horde of villagers ran towards her, screaming madly!


“We cannot allow the girls to fight for us!” 


“Yes, there is only one more person who’s going to die today!”


“Not a person! A monster!”


Stacy grabbed Kim with her free palm and with regained composure lifted herself up from the ground. She had achieved exactly what she had desired: now all the tinies would take a look at her shit! As for fighting, she had something more fun in mind for now. Before the furious villagers managed to reach her, she trod towards the stockade, reaching it in less than two seconds. One tiny emerged out of nowhere suddenly, but she smashed him to paste under the ball of her foot, starting with a circular motion from the side in order to avoid his spear. She scrunched her toes, balancing on the ball of her foot on top of the unlucky tiny as she lifted her other appendage to be able to step over the fence. A sultry moan escaped her lips as the upper part of the tiny’s body spread under the sensitive skin of her foot, liquified with a delightful wet crunch. The gore stuck onto her sole, whereas the hips as well as both of the tiny man’s legs, which were still intact, were sent into the air for all the other beleaguered villagers to see the moment she raised her foot from the ground for the completion of her movement. 


“Where are you taking us?” Sarah protested, coughing.


Stacy walked for about thirty seconds without replying, until finally, she was far enough not to hear any of the noise coming from the village, or rather from the prison the village had become.


“Alright, I like this spot.” She sat down in a straddle, putting both of her captives between her legs, so that she would have complete control over them.


“What is the meaning of this?” Sarah insisted.


“So your name is Sarah, mmm?” Asked the giantess.


“My name is none of your business! Tell me what you are going to do to us!”


Once again Stacy grabbed the tiny girl and used her fingers to brutally rip her clothing off of her.


“What do you think you are doing, you perverted giant bitch?!”


Not gently, Stacy placed Sarah in front of Kim, who was sitting on the ground, her head between her knees. She was convinced that their death was near. She looked up at her rival, wanting to make peace before they would both have to leave this beautiful but harsh world forever. 


“You dumbass!” Sarah shouted, before Kim managed to do as little as open her mouth. If you hadn’t got caught, I wouldn’t have ended up in this mess!”


“S-so, why did you come and help me?” Kim asked, confused, her voice trembling.


“I could not allow my pride to suffer any longer! It looked as if you were braver than me! I came to your rescue–”


“Who said Kim was in danger in the first place?” Stacy asked with hidden intent. “I just wanted to get a little taste of her, that’s all. Now, you were curious as to why I brought you here? It’s simple! Sarah, did you know Kim is a lesbian?”


“What? You are a lesbian?” Sarah laughed, as though Stacy and the danger that came with her presence were but a mere fantom. “Is that true?” she asked, grinning.


“M-more like bisexual…” Kim stuttered.


“I knew there was something more to your weirdness! I wish I had realised that sooner! Thank you Stacy–”


“So, Sarah, now I would like you to kneel down before her and lick her pussy!” the giantess asked casually, with an impish grin.


Both of the tiny girls looked at her in disbelief.


“What?! Me lick… her?!” Sarah cried, despised and furious.


“N-no, I don’t want it…” Kim started crawling away, her face blossoming with red. Why was the giantess putting her in such an awfully embarrassing situation? To further torment her?


Stacy leant forward, covering both of the girls in her ominous shadow. She used her index finger to press on the back of Sarah’s head, smashing her face against Kim’s crotch. “Do it!” she whispered at length.


Kim’s breath accelerated at the stimulus. She blushed more and more, eager to fill the touch of Sarah’s tongue, all the while trying to remain still, becoming more and more intimidated by the unexpected turn of events.


As soon as Stacy removed her finger, Sarah pushed away. “I won’t do it, I’m telling you I won’t–”


“Well, if you don’t…” Stacy whispered into Sarah's ear, her saliva spilling on the girl, who slowly turned her head around to face her, shaking in fear. The giantess opened her cavernous mouth, her throat large enough to engulf Sarah whole. Her thick tongue extended and its tip slid across Sarah’s back, tasting her cold sweat.


“W-what are you doing?” the girl panicked.


As a reply, Stacy moved even closer, and grabbed the girl’s butt with her teeth, gently nibbling on it. 


“Stop!” Sarah screamed in terror. “St– Aah!” she gasped as the pink snake creeped between her buttcheeks, and then farther, finding its way right into her pussy; imposed elation which caused the girl to elicit both a cry of pain and a scream of pleasure.


“Sarah, please, do what she says…” Kim begged, she really did not want to sound as though she wanted her eternal rival to lick her pussy, though deep down she knew it was unavoidable.


“I hate you…” whispered Sarah, tears running down her cheeks. She placed her lips on Kim’s crotch and extended her tongue. 


Kim moaned cutely. She placed both of her palms on her friend's head, craving for more. She could not deny how much she liked Sarah having to serve her like this right after having set on her. This was justice. This was her revenge. She was the one in charge now!


Furious, Sarah wanted to bite Kim’s clit, but restrained from taking such an action, for even though the perverse pink monster of the giantess had left her alone, she could feel the warm breath of the giantess behind her at all times. 


Kim thought that Stacy was sharing some of her godlike power with her and began to appreciate this fact. Even if she was just toying with both of the tiny girls, the giantess must have realised that her actions turned Kim on. It felt so wrong! Kim never wanted to accept the fact that what the giantess was doing to her own people aroused her. Ever since Stacy first appeared she was aware of the great indomitable power she could exercise against them at any time. And Stacy had been doing it! Though unbeknownst to any of them, it was what had been happening all along! 


Kim could not deny the fact that she enjoyed the empowerment greatly. No girl in the village would ever want to lick her pussy willingly. Now, as the carnal desires dulled her reason, she could even forgive Stacy for swallowing other villagers alive. Afterall, how different was it from her crushing them in her pussy or underfoot? 


She opened her eyes, looking at the blonde goddess curiously watching her. She marvelled at her beautiful face, at her breasts… those nipples... Unconsciously, she lifted her hips up and increased the stress exerted by her arms, forcing Sarah’s nose between the lips of her labia. She could now get her to pay for all those years of her annoying her, constantly trying to prove that she was better. She felt her arousal increase exponentially. Again she looked up at the angelic face of her goddess. Those beautiful lips… That tongue… That neck!


“Swallow her!” she roared wildly, as her libido rose too high to be contained by her mind.


“What?” Stacy was truly surprised, hearing Kim’s words. 


“I want to come, seeing her go down your throat!”


“Is that so?” Stacy grabbed a wisp of her hair, curled it around her finger, and then tilted her hand to the side, letting her wrist hang loose. She grinned, seeing how it turned Kim on even more.


“What?! No!” Sarah screamed into Kim’s pussy, not able to push her head away. She then felt a pair of strong elfantine fingers grab her by an ankle and pull her away from Kim's crotch. Suddenly she did not want to part with it anymore. She wrapped her arms around Kim’s hips and looked up towards her face in search of help. All she saw was an absent minded expression of utter orgasmic delight. “Help! Please, no!” she screamed, the giantess pulling hard, squeezing her painfully, forcing her to let go.


“Devour her!” Kim shouted between her moans. As Sarah was lifted above Stacy’s mouth, she rubbed her clit furiously. 


The giantess tilted her head back and extended her tongue, singing “Aaah!” All the while she observed Kim out of the corner of her eye.


Sarah shouted, wriggled and struggled all she could, but none of this could help her to escape her fate. She was lowered into the giantess’ gaping mouth, and Stacy began pushing her into her throat legs-first. The saliva of the giantess was spilling out of her mouth, running down her neck.


“Oh my god, swallow her now!” Kim cried, feeling the waves of her arising orgasm permeate her entire body.


“I’m on it,” Stacy giggled, and pressed on Sarah’s head, shoving her into her oesophagus in one smooth motion. Leaving only her head sticking out, she threw her hair back in order to give Kim an unrestrained look at her neck. 


“No! Please, spare me! No! Kim!!” 


A wet sound of deglutition went through the air and the muscles on Stacy’s neck moved, working the girl in. Sarah tilted her head back, trying to escape being pulled into the unknown at all cost. She used her arms as aid but it was all to no avail. The giantess gave a second gulp, and the tiny girl was dragged down her throat.


Kim’s pussy exploded with a squirting orgasm. The tiny girl screamed, watching the huge lump slide right down the giantess’ neck just after Sarah’s fate had been sealed with that delicious, formidable and weary, loud and wet sound of swallowing! 


Very quickly now, it passed behind Stacy’s collarbone, lost forever in the depths of her digestive system. Sarah had disappeared, never to be seen again, by anyone. And even though she was still alive, neither her frantic screams nor her helpless struggles were any longer of this world. She was already dead. It made no difference whether someone knew about what had befallen her or not -- she was going to be digested! And even Stacy herself, though having absolute control of the girl, in reality had no control over what was going to happen to her whatsoever. Sarah was to dissolve in her stomach acid, her gut treating all that entered it equally. Knowing no compassion, the giantess’ gut was going to conduct its act of destruction, melting the tiny girl, turning her into gory slurry and corroding her bones until their mere leftovers became small enough to be able to pass farther into her intestines, where all the nutrients were going to be extracted. The next morning, she was going to leave the giantess’ body in the form of a hot, steaming brown turd, with a few touches of half transparent greyish-white.


Stacy smacked her lips a couple of times and looked proudly at her tiny friend, whose little pussy was squirting with its nectar in all possible directions.


“Oh my god,” moaned Kim, towards the end of her orgasm. “I have never seen anything like this before…. It was so… effortless! Y-you… you are a goddess!”


“I can feel her squirm around in my stomach,” said the giantess, patting her belly. “It turns me on like crazy!” she added, her hand straying to her crotch, before burping like a thousand thunders. 


“Oh my god, she is going to be digested alive!” Kim realised, suddenly overthrown with a strong sentiment of guilt after her orgasm finally subsided. 


“Honestly, I would have eaten her anyway…” Stacy’s stomach growled as if to support her assertion, or maybe it was just Sarah’s movement that had caused it? “I will leave you here for now, otherwise the others might turn against you.”


Kim seemed lost in thought, unsure of what to make of it all. 


“You said you are bisexual, so go and try finding Chuck! As my worshippers I shall let you live while I take care of the rest of you tiny bugs!” She winked at the girl, grinning.


She then went on to return to the village.


And so Kim was left alone, her life spared on a whim only due to the similarities between hers and her oppressor’s perversions. 

Chapter End Notes:
As always, I am eager to hear your thoughts :)