- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, here goes the eighth chapter. Initially this chapter was supposed to be really long, but I took a little break from writing, which allowed me to realise that I was sacrificing the details to squeeze everything together, so I decided to split it into three parts. This way we will get longer, more thorough descriptions as well as some internals later on. 


Let's call this chapter 'The Reveal 2', at least for now.

The exams are coming, but I hope I will be able to publish at least one or two more chapters in somewhat regular time intervals.

Enjoy! :)

Quite naturally, Stacy – and Tom – were the first ones to have reached the village. The only thing that stopped the girl from measuring her strength against the stockade was the fact that she did not want any other predators knocking about within her hunting grounds and interrupting her guilty pleasures. Wild animals ate because they had to; she had surpassed all living creatures, human or otherwise, in terms of gratification derived from the simple act of nourishing herself. For this very reason it was solely her who was entitled to profit from this paradise.


The village was empty like never before: fully abandoned. It was evident that all the tinies had assembled to confront her at the water source. They surely aimed at driving her out for good then and there! The execution of this, rather audacious, endeavour did turn out to be quite impracticable… But what had they expected? Poor things should have thought better before acting.


The giantess looked around, searching for a nice place to sit down. Her pussy was virtually dripping with love juice, dense drops falling down to the ground, a glossy stream running down her left thigh. She restrained from touching it, as she wanted Tom to spend some more time inside rather than get pushed out right away during a premature orgasm. With constantly maintained gentle tension she made sure that he would stay where he belonged for now. 


Finally, the girl’s gaze settled at the chief’s house. She figured it would be a perfect place for her to put her butt in. She expected the building to collapse and adjust to the shape of her bottom, creating a seat much more comfortable than the hard and even ground below, and, unlike her shelter, unobstructed, letting the rays of the hot noon sun cover her skin with a nicely even tan. She had never tanned naked before, and this was the perfect occasion to try it –  yet another advantage of her discovering this awesome place she had made her own. 


She placed each one of her feet on either side of the construction and slowly squatted down. When her crotch touched the rough but soft surface of the grassy roofing, she could not hold back the urge to rub against it. An inevitable consequence of this simple movement was the rise of the irrefutable desire to squeeze her thighs together, which resulted in immediate almost complete destruction of the clay house. Stacy made a few circles with her hips, forcing some of the rubble into her pussy, before finally letting her body collapse down, the final movement crushing everything to dust. 


It was really quite surprising that such a fragile structure had not simply melted like a sandcastle during some rainfall, but carried on standing to finally meet its demise between the legs of a sexy giantess. But Stacy had not experienced any hard rainfalls since her arrival at the tiny village so she could never be sure. Maybe the houses needed repair after each episode of bad weather. It was hardly likely that any of the houses would survive long enough to be put to a similar test, though.


Stacy leant backwards until a new structure appeared behind her back. She felt it compress under her weight until the crushed rubble finally formed a nice bed she could rest on. Breaking stuff was all fun, but it lacked one, crucial element – tiny people to torment. They were way slower on their legs than the giantess herself, and it would definitely take some more time before she was able to play with them. Lying in this comfortable position, she could give them any time they needed to arrive.



Tom’s world shifted as the giantess made some unusual movement, much different from walking. Was she sitting down? He heard sounds of something being crushed outside and felt a few violent shakes of the giantess’ hips, which made his head spin. At his feet he felt some sand enter his prison and get mixed with the dense girl cum, forming clay. Something stabbed his right foot like a stick. He bent his legs at the knees in order to escape the painful sensations. Were they in the village? What did she sit on then? 


When Stacy walked, the environment of her pussy was not too hostile, so Tom, despite being overflown with the giantess’ mucus,  did not really have to worry about his safety that much. However, from the very moment the giantess sat down, it looked like the contractions were becoming stronger and more frequent, with even more of her hot love juice washing over him. 


The giantess rubbed her crotch against the rubble with even greater passion, and the muscular tunnel contracted around the tiny with such force that he was deprived of air for a short period of time. It was not long before his world began to turn dark, as his brain lacked oxygen. He had been stuck in Stacy’ pussy for a few minutes, somehow able to extract a meagre amount of oxygen from the humid atmosphere with each breath. Of course an equal amount of pussy juice entered his lungs along with it, causing him to cough into the stifling  folds of soft but deadly flesh. Now, with all this shaking and amidst all these contractions of ever increasing intensity, Tom’s situation had become critical.


With his last strength, the tiny tried to crawl out of the massive vagina. In order to be able to move, he needed to do something for the surrounding walls to spread. This, he tried to accomplish using the strength of his arms and more importantly his legs. To his greatest astonishment, the crushing flesh suddenly let go of him, the walls retracting to form an elongated chamber. He slid down, until his feet touched the ground below; thankfully the giantess had stopped grinding herself against it. He used this occasion to take a nice deep breath. It looked like he would get to live after all.



Stacy sat back up, and used her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy. She decided to give her tiny toy some more air in order to prolong his torment. Using her internal muscles, she spread the walls of her love hole wide apart.


She could feel Tom move around inside her, resting against one of the walls as he was breathing heavily, touching another with his palm. The entrance to her pussy was too close to the rubble for him to be able to crawl out, and when after having regained his breath he decided to attempt it, he totally caught her off guard. A sudden shift inside her love hole caused the tunnel of sensitive muscles to contract viciously, and the fact that the tiny chief was now curled into a ball intensified the sensations yet another notch.



Tom screamed as his spine threatened to be shattered when the renewed assault caught him by surprise in this rather unfavourable position. When he felt the surrounding flesh retract a little, preparing for the next convulsion, he resumed his struggles. With his air supply replenished, he was determined to break free before he was driven to the critical state again. He kicked and wriggled like never before, clawing at the crushing walls with his nails, and even biting them a few times when he saw that he was making no progress.



The giantess fell back in ecstasy, rubbing her clit and blocking it so that the tiny would not slide out amidst the ever strengthening convulsions of her arising orgasm. She screamed, feeling the hot waves tickle her nerve endings. Her pussy exploded on the surrounding houses, sprinkling them with glossy stains. Against her fingertips, she registered some pressure – Tom was being pushed out of her. She blocked the entrance with her full palm, changing the course of her next discharge, turning a jet into an explosion.


She felt a satisfying crack, which caused the already subsiding waves of pleasure to start raging all over again. Using her fist, she pushed Tom deep inside her and went on to grind her clit against a new house. One of his limbs must have taken a perpendicular course since the giantess felt a nice bit of resistance before the next crack. Screaming in elation, she released yet another torrent of hot girl cum onto the sandwiched structure, which had become completely flattened, and would not be distinguishible from the even ground if not for the green leftovers of the used-to-be roof. 


Amidst her heavy breaths Stacy noticed that the chief had become completely limp. One of his legs was sticking out of her love hole, motionless. 


“Ughh…” She shivered amidst her subsiding orgasm. “Mmm… I tried to be careful… really… not sorry, heh…” She relaxed, taking in the warmth of the hot sun rays and looking at the orange behind her eyelids.



When Stacy finally opened her eyes, she noticed that the villagers had returned. She had been so preoccupied with her sunbathing that she had not even noticed them. Most were hiding behind or inside their clay houses, but some were approaching tentatively, as if trying to figure out what was going on with their chief and how they could save him. Others were shaking their heads in disbelief, seeing all the destruction she had caused. She could not see Chuck anywhere and wondered if the other tinies had vented their anger on him. 


Stacy rolled to the side, her butt and pussy towards the tinies, in order to make the limp legs of Tom, which were sticking out of her pussy visible to the miniature people. The raven-haired tiny was of course one of the first to appear in her vicinity, and Stacy adored his furious air when he realised that his beloved chief had spent all this time in such a marvellously dangerous place. 


The fact that the giantess had orgasmed with him inside there could mean no good, the fact that he was not moving at all – even less. The tiny’s lower jaw trembled, yet he remained silent, for he was unable to find the words which would appeal to this heartless monster that lay before him and yet still towered over him with the sheer immensity of her captivating femininity, the most frightening tool in her arsenal of torture.


“You can try to take him out if you want,” said the giantess, wiggling her toes and smiling provocatively from behind her beautiful but deadly form. 


The black haired tiny did not think long. If he got the chance to approach the giantess without having to fear for his life, he was definitely going to try and use this occasion to save the chief. He was convinced there was some kind of a dirty trick to this, but with Tom inside the giantess’ vagina every second was priceless. He threw himself at his chief’s legs, which were now about as high as his head, and pulled.


Nothing. No matter how hard he tried, he was unable to free Tom from the wet folds holding him.


“Chief!” he screamed, “Chief, can you hear me?!”


No response came.


“What are you waiting for?!” he shouted to his fellow villagers. “Help me here!”


He need not have called for help, for it had already been on its way. In no time other villagers joined the black haired tiny, gripping Tom’s legs, and when there was no more place available there, eachother, and pulled with all their might.


Suddenly, the body of the chief moved. It was a sign of hope and the efforts were doubled instantly. He was out up to his hips… And then he stopped again.


“Just joking, hehe!” Stacy giggled. 


“Bitch!” the raven haired tiny gritted.



“I have an idea!” someone whispered. “You guys keep pulling, and I will tickle her feet, so that she loses focus!”


“Good, we will help.” A few other voices joined.


“This might actually work!” The brunet smiled.



“You are pulling pretty hard, though,” Stacy added. “I think I might crush him to paste if you go any harder than this, hehe– Oh!” she exclaimed at the sudden tickling at her soles. Her hips jerked and Tom slid out of her with a plop. “You bastards!” she gritted, spreading her toes and grabbing the tiny, who was the last to back away from her feet. Her tone was more playful than angry; she found it rather amusing that they had been able to come up with a similar tactic. “So you like me feet, huh? Why don’t you give them a massage?” She squeezed her toes together, causing the tiny to cough with blood, barely escaping death. 


“Yes, we will, just let him go!” The four accomplices of the caught tiny shouted, returning to grab the giantess’ unlucky victim before he collapsed onto the hard soil. 


“Good,” she purred. 


It would not be long before she had all of them under complete control. Although resistance on their side brought her great joy, she needed the situation to be at least somewhat predictable; for instance, it was undesirable that some of the villagers escape. In order to prevent this, she needed some activity to engage all of them in, or maybe… “Wait!” she exclaimed, enlightened.


The confused tinies at her feet barely escaped getting smashed to a gory pulp when the giantess rapidly stood up. In a few steps, she reached the stockade. How good she had not destroyed it! She remembered the place where she had found the stones she used to scare off the fox. She remembered seeing one particularly big and heavy rock there, perfect for her executing her plan. 

Having spotted the object of her search, she threw a quick glance at the village’s gate to see if anybody was trying to escape. Satisfied to notice no signs of such an action, she picked up the rock. 


Lifting it and carrying it back to the village required a considerable amount of effort even for her. By no means could the tinies ever aspire to lift it. She made sure that the gate was closed and proceeded to block it with the rock. Ignoring the agitation of her little captives, she took a stroll along the fence and trampled all the superstructures which served the purpose of letting the villagers access the top of the stockade in order to see what was going on outside of the village. In the event where the gate was blocked, the specially prepared ladders could allow them to leave the village from any point of choice. Now, there was absolutely no means left for them to try and scramble over the stockade.


Meanwhile the raven-haired tiny, surrounded by a group of his concerned likes, was trying to bring the unconscious chief back to life. With each crack of snapping wood and with each giggle of the giantess his heart kept jumping up and his blood boiled even stronger, but he knew he had to focus on saving Tom. His left arm was broken in two places, but those seemed to be the only injuries he had suffered. Right now, restoring his breathing was of the highest importance.


The tiny man who had come up with the idea of tickling Stacy’s feet was still alive. He lay on the ground, breathing heavily. He coughed a couple of times, and one of his friends helped him to sit up so that he would not choke on his own blood. One squeeze of Stacy’s powerful digits was enough to nearly kill him, such was the power of the giantess. The villagers possessed no means of performing complicated operations on the interiors of the bodies of the injured. They could only hope that the tiny’s body would be strong enough to stay alive.


“Crush, crush!” the giantess cheered. “I can’t believe how easy it is to crush these things! If I step right, it doesn’t hurt at all!” She finished her rampage and returned into the centre of the village. “Alright, I’m done.” She put her hands on her hips. “Now, go and gather all the leftovers and bring them to me, so that I can throw them out of the village!” The corners of her lips curled up into a broad smile. “But not you!” She pointed at the group from before. “You can start worshipping my feet now! Look how tired they are!” She lifted one of her soles over the tinies, then placed her butt on the ground with a thud. “Make sure to remove all the tiny wood splinters only you bugs can see, and then lick them clean from all the dust!”


Stacy’s new foot slaves neared both of her mighty soles with their heads hung low. Their gait brought to mind a funeral march. After having seen what her toes alone  could do to a living tiny person, they had no intention of worshipping her feet, not that they would have had anyway. But there was no choice, if they did not want to share his fate, their best choice was to cooperate. 


With a quick scan the giantess made sure that the wood from the crushed balconies and ladders was being gathered, then she wiggled her toes as if to express an invitation for the four tinies to get to work. She did not pay any attention neither to Tom, nor to her latest victim. 


“Use your tongues!” she demanded, spreading her toes menacingly, and looking at her slaves through the spaces between them. They seemed disgusted with what they had to do, and it did not look like they were going to start worshipping her feet properly out of their own free will. This meant that they needed another, slightly more distinct prompt on her side. 


The giantess waited a few seconds, and, as the situation still did not improve, lowered her feet flat on top of them. This instantly aroused frantic struggles, which caused the giant girl to moan in delight, “Mmm… very nice, now stick your tongues out, or I will crush you!” She pressed even harder. 


Amidst the warmth of this summer day, Stacy was sweating like crazy and so were her feet. The four foot slaves were overthrown with the overwhelming smell of her foot sweat. The giantess kept wiggling her toes more and more, smearing her sweat against them. The pressure kept increasing to dangerous levels, and the tiny people were forced to start licking if they wanted to survive. Now they only hoped that she would actually feel their tongues before smashing them to paste. 


Stacy heard some grunts and screams, she could have sworn that she felt something snap under her right foot, but the characteristic tickling only a tiny tongue could produce finally appeared. She released some of the pressure in order to signify that she wanted her slaves to continue like this. It was not long before her sex started to heat up again, the characteristic itching in her nether regions calling for attention. 


“I want someone to get into my pussy!” she announced. “No,” she corrected, “many someones; I want to see how many of you I can fit inside me!”



All the splinters had quickly been gathered, to form a pile in some distance away from the giantess, so that the tinies would not have to approach her. Upset groaning and screams of indignation erupted all over the village:


“What the fuck are we suppose to do now?” 


“The bitch wants to kill us all!”


“She takes everything! Our food, our home … then our lives!”


“What the fuck are we supposed to do? Let her her fucking rape us?!”


“If you do what I say and satisfy me, I will show you where the lost villagers are!” said the giantess, after which all screaming and complaining ceased as if the tiny mouths had been bound by a magic spell. “Along with Tim!” she added, smiling darkly.


“Tim?” It was the chief who had regained consciousness just in time to hear this message of false hope. He got up, suddenly full of energy as though nothing had happened to him.


“Chief, please rest!” the raven-haired tiny insisted.


“No, Jackson, if we have the chance to recover our relatives wherever they are we need to go for it!”


“Chief, please, I bet it’s just another trick…”


Tom coughed, and took in a couple of uneven breaths, “Stacy, please promise you will give them back!”


The giantess squinted a little, stifling a giggle, which caused her face to contort in a funny way. “I promise,” she said.


The chief could not see her face clearly, so he did not notice anything suspicious. Of course he knew that she might have just been trying to manipulate them again, though, when the life of his relatives, especially his son, came into play he was ready to take another risk.


“What do you want?” Tom asked Stacy.


“I want you tiny people inside me!”


“Why, just why are you doing this?” he asked for the hundredth time, shaking his head.


“Well,” the giantess gave her foot slaves a few kneads with her toes,” because you make me horny! All so tiny and helpless… I can do whatever I want with you! Everybody would love this!” She blushed. Her own words made her feel weird. It was her that gave into her urges, but in her opinion most of the blame was definitely on the tiny’s part: they existed! It was them who caused her devious nature to resurface in the first place! 


“But why do you have to kill us…”


“Have I killed anyone so far?” 


 “I don’t know, I don’t know anything anymore… Please, I just want to see my lost relatives again!”


“Then come here and get into my cunt!” Having skilfully grabbed the tinies occupied with her feet with her toes, she spread her legs, taking them along, and opened the erected lips of her clitoris with her fingers so that the chief could see exactly what she wanted.


“Chief, you are already in a bad state, let us handle this,” Jackson offered.


It was all of them: he and his team, minus Will melting away in Stacy’s stomach. Were they up to something? Were they perhaps planning to stab her from the inside? Stacy was not stupid!


“Very good,” she said, “now take off all your clothes and come here.”


Instantly, Jacksons face budged. Had she just made his plans go up in a puff of smoke? She grinned, piercing him with her bright blue eyes. He did not withstand her gaze. He gave his people a sign and they all began to undress reluctantly. The giantess could see the shaking of their hands very well.


“You are too slow!” she said, grabbing the closest tiny, and purposefully not Jackson. She ripped his loincloth off of him and proceeded to pull on his arms and legs and twist his body in weird ways. 


“Very well, you pass!” she  announced joyfully, before brutally forcing the man into her pussy headfirst. The little man was not very large, possibly four and half inches tall; he was devoured by her lower lips very quickly. Some mucus started seeping out of the giantess’ love tunnel, but it was otherwise impossible to notice anything from the outside. “Mmm… that makes one. Next!”


The next man, already naked, approached the giantess, his legs shaking. He did not dare to look into her eyes. The giantess grabbed him greedily and proceeded to examine his limbs.


“What do we have here?” she asked, seeing an elongated object in one of his palms. It was a splinter of wood from one of the constructions she had destroyed. “You wanted to harm me?” She gave him a sad look. 


The man turned his head to look at Jackson in search of help, as he now had a good reason to fear for his life. Why was the giantess not angry? Was this another way of hers to mess with their feelings?


“Be strong,” the raven-haired tiny said. “We will soon join you... ”


“Very well then, I can let this pass this time, but I want the rest of you to be just as naked as when you went out of your mothers’ wombs.” Having said these words, she brought her current captive close to her pussy. At first, he did not want to fit in, and she had to focus in order to be able to squeeze him in, just next to the previous one. Her vagina was already full, and stuffing more villagers inside would require stretching it beyond the usual girth. But this was exactly what all of this was about, and the girl was very much up for the challenge. “That makes two– “ she counted. “Ah! Don’t squirm yet!” she gasped, squeezing the tiny’s leg in order to let him know that she was talking specifically to him. “Alright, next!” She made an inviting gesture with her hand. Her fingers glistened with the glossy tint of her erections.


The next tiny did not have any objects on him, and Stacy was quick to start the process of insertion. This time she really needed to spread wide, and she could feel the tension building inside her. Because of the fact that the tiny bodies were not firm and uniform dildos, but moving, soft and well, humanly shaped creatures, positioning them one next to the other was very hard. The girl thought that maybe she should have put all of them in at the same time, creating a tiny-bundle, but she realised that starting all over again would be a disgrace. The solution was very simple: she used force to squeeze the third tiny in. 



The bodies of her first two captives were twisted into unnatural shapes and crushed against the soft and elastic folds of the giantess’ vagina. The harder her pussy was stretched, the stronger its embrace became. New struggles arised, and this time there was no stopping it.  The tinies’ limbs were just on the verge of breaking, and they were suffocating, their naked bodies forced against each other like sardines in a can. The third captive relieved the first two of all the air they had in their lungs and got several kicks into his face as they were desperately trying to stay alive, not able to realise that they were only hurting each other in the process. Warm mucus flooded them, making everything slippery. The latest tiny would have surely slid out of the wet and oily tunnel of flesh if it had not been for the fact that the next one was already being put in. 



Stacy was having real trouble inserting the fourth one. Never before had she put this many things into her vagina. The sensations were amazing, as the tinies were squeezed so hard they rubbed against the entrance to her womb, giving her very unusual and intense stimuli. She breathed out in order to relax and crushed the fourth tiny into herself. The man screamed in pain as his spine broke. Stacy felt the satisfying crack on  her fingertips, but her wild roar made it inaudible for her spectators. She retracted her fingers and her plumpy lower lips closed around their squirming prey. Only one tiny hand emerged from between them as the last act of protest, but the giantess pushed it back in, deeping her index finger up to its second joint. 


“I have no room for you,” she said to Jackson, licking her fingers, “you will lick my clit.” 


She shifted her position onto her knees and neared the black haired tiny. Some drops of her sweet nectar rained on him. She then gathered her foot slaves, which thought their job was done and placed them on her soles inattentively. She then sat down, closing Jackson in the dark valley of her thighs. “Get to work, Jackson,” she ordered with a grin.


She knew his name? Jackson realised she must have heard it earlier during his conversion with the chief. But why care to use his proper name? The way she pronounced it… That look in her eyes… Definitely not friendly… He was her next target! He was going to be bullied now, tormented, perhaps even worse than the people inside her cunt. While all of his closest friends were imprisoned there, he got the chance to live. He knew she had room for more, of course she had; perhaps a few bones would be broken in the process, but she would have definitely managed to force him in! He had always been in charge, which had made him a major object of her devious desire. He was now to witness the calamity of his comrades, after which she would let him continue living with this awareness for the rest of his puny life. They would always remember this moment. They got to suffer, he did not…


“Now.” 


Jackson felt the giant palm push against the plushy lips of Stacy's vagina. His face was forced between them, engulfed by the soft flesh giving off a musky smell of the numerous orgasms she had already had that day. He heard some stifled screams from the inside. 


“What are you waiting for? Lick it!”


Jackson obliged. The sooner this shit was over, the better. He pushed himself away from the giantess’ labia and gave the head of her clitoris a lick. He heard a quiet affirmative moan. The vagina of the giantess contracted, causing some more faint, barely audible pleas to reach his ears. He knew he had to keep going. He swallowed his tears and attacked the giant clit with increased vigour. The giantess gasped, tilting her head back. He could hear her breathing accelerate. 


As no clothing separated him from the heat of the giant girl’s genitals, he soon felt his erection rub against it. His natural reaction would have been to rock his hips, but very consciously he stopped himself from giving into these primitive instincts. He hated his body for the way it reacted. His friends were living the torment of their life now, how could he enjoy the same moment while contributing to their suffering? The giantess grabbed her breasts and started to rock back and forth in a steady rhythm. Furious, Jackson grabbed her pussy lips and squeezed them with all his might, intending to inflict pain. 


Only a surprised gasp. And more hip rocking. 


The tiny bit Stacy’s clitoris, causing the door of heaven to open for the giantess. Jackson lacked the means to make her experience even a fraction of pain she was causing others. 


“This feels amazing! Keep biting! You are better than Chuck and Tim!”


‘Chuck? Tim?!’ Jackson pushed his lower body away from the giantess in order to avoid contact with the white mucus. He bit as hard as he could to the point of feeling pain traverse his jaws and looked up to see her reaction. 


“Oh my god, I am going to come!”


He could not see the giantess’ face, but her words left no doubts about her being in utter bliss. Soon, other sounds coming from the depths of her body attracted his attention. Terrified, he looked down at the plushy lips of her overstuffed vagina from behind of which he had heard a series of cracks.


A large drop of blood formed at the bottom of the tightly sealed opening. Soon, it detached and ran down, forming a trickle. The trickle soon changed into a stream; some guts escaped the giantess’ chamber of death along with it, and dropped down towards the ground forming a gorry paddle. It was the sign of a monstrous bloody orgasm that was just about to explode right in Jackson’s face. 


“No! No!!” he screamed, backing away. Never in his life had he seen something equally atrocious. 


“Yes!!” Stacy screamed, grabbing him violently and forcing him right against the gory hell he was trying to escape from. “Aaaah!” She raised her butt into the air, rubbing herself frantically. 


Jackson cried when his own erection exploded despite his greatest efforts. At the same time Stacy came as well. 


A fearsome contraction of her vagina ground the bodies of her captives against each other, breaking their bones, smashing their skulls, turning them into a homogenous mass, which shot out of her blocked only by Jackson’s body, equally fragile as all the others. She held him tight against her lower lips, wanting to prevent her vagina from releasing all its contents at once. The pressure was so strong that the upper body of the tiny in her palm got crushed between the two opposite forces. 


Jackson could not withstand the second convulsion. A pink explosion of gore, mangled bones and hot girl cum perforated his skin, ripping his body apart, piercing right through him to rain on the still present spectators. 


The tinies at Stacy’s feet noticed that the giantess was starting to bring her soles together, squeezing them between them. As her screams of pleasure intensified, their situation became more and more dangerous. The toes of the giantess would spread and curl subsequently, threatening to shatter any limbs which found themselves under or between them. Thinking that they were not working hard enough, the tinies doubled their efforts at licking the dust and sweat off the giantess’ soles. It was then that they heard a loud series of crunching sounds from above and a rain of blood and gore fell on them. As a natural reaction, they tried to run away, but they found themselves cornered between the powerful digits and the buttcheeks of the giantess which suddenly approached them.


The tiny crowd, previously somewhat calm, as the hope for better days still burned in their hearts, was now dispersing in all directions, running away in panic. Now that they had seen the true face of their tormentor, who was not just having fun, but also relished in gory murder. Terror-stricken out of their minds, they clawed at the wooden stockade, the structure they used to be so proud of, their most significant protection from the predators now to be the source of their demise, a terrifying tool in the hand of the worst predator of all!


Stacy smashed her butt against her feet followed by the ground, crushing her foot slaves. She grinded them to paste with a couple of circles of her shapely butt and tilted her head back, letting her palms run all over her body, smearing the gore all over herself. The shoe lace fell off her hair, which set free from its confinement, spread around her head in its wild golden mane, shining in the light of this awesome day. 


“Ohh…” she roared, further smearing the gore across the ground. With her head tilted back, with her eyes closed, she was facing directly towards the hot sun. She slowly licked her fingers, humming.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Any feedback or suggestions are appreciated as always :)