- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!

‘Mmm, this tiny lake is so relaxing! I should definitely do this more often!’ Stacy said to herself. Earlier, she had used a piece of string to tie her hair so that she could sink her body up to her neck conveniently, which she did. The tiny waterfall tickled her feet, gently caressing them with its mild warmth. Stacy rated this recreation centre of mother nature ten out of ten. 


Chuck washed himself quickly and hurried to disappear somewhere in the bushes. 


Even though the motive of this unusual behaviour was unknown to the girl, she had no intention of restraining him. Her little dog, if not her little bug – the best comparison of their relationship would probably be that of a cat and a mouse – definitely would not run to the village and reveal her secret. Chuck was indeed a very unusual mouse, considering the fact that he never left his cat’s side even if he saw her do what cats do. How long would it remain that way?


Though, what did she really risk if he betrayed her? Going back to the village and being welcomed by what little resistance the tinies could offer would sure be fun… Perhaps she should even tell Chuck that she would like to arrange something like that! ‘In any case, I guess I should slowly start to pick up the intensity of my game a little bit,’ she said in her thoughts. ‘But how… Ha! Maybe I should take a dump in the middle of the village and see if they are able to recognise anything as actual tiny-remains! Or maybe–’


“Stacy! Quick, they are coming!” Chuck’s unexpected screaming interrupted her villainous train of thought.


“What? Who is coming?” she groaned, upset. 


“One of the groups! They are back from the food search and heading this way!” 


Before Stacy knew it, the tiny started climbing onto her head, clinging onto her hair.  Scarcely had she made up her mind about how to reply, when he reached the top and started jumping, yelling, “Hide! Hide under water! Or they will see you–”


The giantess caught the annoying bug with her hand and gripped hard. “What do you think you are doing, moron? Do you think I care?” Though, a spontaneous idea that crossed her mind at that very moment caused a sudden change in her demeanour. “Okay…” she said at length, smirking. “But in that case you need to hide too!”


“Stacy?–” Having just commenced his utterance, Chuck did not manage to take a new, full breath, before his vision became blurred, and his entire body smashed into the surface of the lake, which, unbeknownst to the giantess handling him, at this speed was almost as hard as rock. The warm embrace of water engulfed him, the pressure rising to dangerous levels as he was drugged into the depths.


Stacy sank all the way to the bottom, which was a way no longer than three feet. In order to be able to see the surface of the deep puddle, she lay on her back. She let out most of the air she had in her lungs in order for her body to stay down. Very quickly now she was starting to feel the unpleasant effects of air deprivation, but she persevered, for it was unlikely that such an occasion should ever repeat. 


Soon enough she saw some vague shapes just next to the edge of the surface of the water. Their reflexions were dancing on the waves created at the moment where one of those shapes made contact with the liquid. One of the tinies must have been washing his hands. She knew that he could easily see her in the clear water, but it did not seem as though he had actually noticed her presence. 


It was the time for her to make her move. She reached upward and caught the two miniscule arms, quickly pulling the disoriented Tiny into the water. Unlike Chuck, who had been held at the height of his hips, this tiny was bound to lose his loincloth in the process.


The giantess brought the squirming naked body close to her face, grinning mischievously. The struggles of the tiny intensified when he recognised her. He was rather tall and had blond hair almost exactly like Chuck’s. She would have loved to consume him under water, but she wanted to start slowly, scaring him and the others just a little bit. 


She resurfaced, making sure to splash the water all over the horrified group of the remaining five villagers. At their feet she noticed a dead bird, probably a crow, which must have been their game. She considered catching this animal a rather great feat for such little people, especially considering their poor weapons. She remembered running after birds as a child. Catching one was by no means easy and she never managed to do it.


“Will, are you alright?!” a black haired tiny standing in the front asked with concern, simultaneously rubbing the water out of his eyes. 


Stacy placed both of the tinies she held in her palms on the ground between her and the group. The new tiny, whose name was apparently Will, coughed a couple of times, before quickly shooting up to his feet and covering his nether regions. He was fixing her with a furious look of helpless anger. Chuck on the other hand remained unconscious.


“Chuck?” She poked him with her finger.


“Get out of the water! You are making it dirty!” the same raven-haired tiny demanded. 


“Chuck…” ‘Did I really kill him? That would be a pity… I didn’t mean to…’ 


“Are you even listening, giantess? We can no longer put up with you! Especially at such a difficult time, where so many people go missing!” 


Stacy looked at the tiny man addressing her. Just like all the others, he was carrying a spear; the kind of weapon she had got very much acquainted with the moment they tried to assassinate her. In the tiny’s attitude there was clear resolve and readiness to fight – he really was prepared to resort to using force against the gigantic girl if such should be necessary. 


“Oh, come on! There are more pressing affairs right now! Chuck–”


“Guys, help me here!” the raven-haired tiny shouted to his comrades, who joined him reluctantly, also pointing at her with their sticks. “Get out of the water!”


“You don’t want to help your friend?” She raised her eyebrows.


“He is not our friend!”


“He is a traitor!” 


Stacy picked Chuck up from the ground and leant back in her bath. With her head now way out of the tinies' reach, she rested her feet on the edge, right in front of the infuriated villagers. Not only was it an act of dominance, but also a swift way of putting a barrier between them and herself. The poor villagers could not even see her face anymore.


Stacy felt relief when she sensed some movement coming from Chuck on her palm.


“Good you’re alright,” she said to him. “Sorry, I guess I was too violent with you…” She noticed that his palms were still dark. She thought it was poetic. The blood was to stay on the hands of the murderer forever. Though, the thought that it did not work in her case caused her to giggle internally. 


Chuck sat up and coughed a couple of times. “I-I’m fine…”


“What about me? I also deserve an apology! I almost died because of you! And I am naked in front of all the others!” the villager she had dragged under water complained from behind her feet, and a painful, stinging sensation on her sole followed, as if to accentuate his message.


“Hey! What the fuck was that?!” Stacy exclaimed, twisting her foot to see a tiny red drop at the bottom of her sole – the place where the tip of the tiny’s spear had made contact. “How dare you stab my foot?!” 


“Get out of the water now,” Again, the black-haired tiny spoke, “Or it will only get worse for you.”


“Oh, really? Is that so?” she tilted her head to the side. “And just what will you do if I don’t?”


“Stacy I beg you–”


“Shut up, Chuck.” She put him on the ground behind her, in a place where no one could reach him.


“You don’t respect any rules, and we are all hungry because of you! Yes, you did save us from the fox, and yes, you are a giantess to us, but you can’t keep using the advantage you have over us like this! You behave as though you were gentle, but keep making a mess! In reality, it seems to me that it’s in fact you who is responsible for all the disappearances! This uncertainty! I can’t stand it! I don’t care about the orders of the chief; get out of the water and leave the village right now!” The tiny-in-charge finished his rant. Some hint of uncertainty could be seen in his gaze as he shook in agitation and fury. Presumably, he wondered if he had not gone too far addressing the powerful giantess like this. All that was left was to wait and see how the events would unfold. The conflict had been given its proper name, and it was too late to back off now.


“Yeah, but first find my loincloth!” the blondie added, apparently unaware of just how dangerous his situation was now becoming.


Stacy was truly impressed with the fact that they had finally started to pose some resistance against her. “You know what? You might be right…” She looked directly into his eyes, her pupils dilated from arousal at the thought of where all of this was leading. “Maybe I am responsible for all the disappearances,” she finished, smiling darkly.


This was a response the tiny man did not expect. It was so direct and at the same time so casual! Taking a few steps back, he squeezed his spear harder. The six villagers, now forming a shaking, but tight formation, waited for Stacy’s next move, wondering if they should keep teasing this terrifying human girl or try their chances in running away. The true intentions of the giantess as well as the full extension of the power she could execute over them any time now remained unknown, and it was better so, for learning about those could very well require sacrificing at least one tiny life.


“You!” She pointed at the tiny who had stung her. “Better apologise to my foot or all of you might regret it.” She presented her giant sole to him, making sure to observe his actions carefully this time. 


“Why should I be apologising to you?!”


“You attacked me and it hurt. On your knees and kiss my foot right now. I won’t ask again.”


“Well, you started it yoursel–” 


The giantess used her long toes to grab the tiny by his head. She slowly started lifting him up, causing him to drop his spear in his frantic attempts of saving his neck from snapping. He was desperately searching for a space between her toes to put his palms in, but there was nothing to hold onto as they were all scrunched around his head tightly. All he could do was to swing with his legs helplessly, which really did more harm than good.


Very slowly, the giantess stretched her leg out, lifting her prey over the helpless spectators who were just about to learn all about the extent of her cruelty. Some of them jumped up, trying to catch their friend by a leg and pull him down, apparently unable to comprehend that such an action would result in his being killed immediately. Seeing that they were too small to reach him, they changed their tactic to a possibly smarter one – trying to stab her with their pathetic wooden spears.


“Whoever does as little as touch me is next,” she warned calmly but firmly. 


“I beg you, put him down! You are going to kill him!” The raven-haired tiny cried, seeing that there was absolutely nothing they could do to stop her from exercising her power over Will. 


Stacy felt her sex heat up. Feeling the head of her helpless prey under her toes as it wriggled, trying to regain freedom, provided the most profound of sensations. The tiny was completely at her mercy, frankly, even more than the ones in her stomach, for it was but a one, single toe scrunch that was required on her part to instantly end his life. Holding him this way required a very fine balance between letting him slip away and smashing his brains out. She squeezed the tiny man with her toes with even greater force, causing him to double his efforts in kicking. Some blood ran down her foot as well as his own body. The helpless kicks turned into passive convulsions. The tiny villagers cranium was really on the verge of snapping. Stacy moaned, rolling her eyes in morbid ecstasy, eager to feel his bones finally succumb to her digits.


“What the hell are you doing?!”


“You are going to kill him!”


These pathetic voices of protest turned Stacy on even more and despite her resolution of postponing the day of her ascent to power, there was absolutely no way she could back off now. Fingering her itching clit underwater, she scrunched her toes until they touched the ball of her foot, causing Will’s head to explode like a tiny version of a watermelon. “Oh!” She grunted. “Oh my…” 


She loved the resistance the tiny man’s head could offer before getting crushed under her powerful digits, the pulverised bones of his skull as well as his brain oozing between them. Blood splashed onto the tinies standing below, and the decapitated corpse, deprived of its only point of suspension, fell down, right in the direction of the horrified villagers, who jumped out of the way at the last moment, losing their spears in the process.


The girl wiggled her toes, bending and straightening them a few more times, further grinding what little bone pieces were still discernible in the gory massacre that now adorned the space under her long, flexible toes.


At this moment the hunters realised they had truly enraged the giantess, turning her into the very homicidal monster they had always feared so much, convinced that such malicious intent lurks within every giant’s psychology and is bound to resurface eventually, no matter if they are gentle or not. They understood that neither the spear nor the word were of any protection against Stacy. In her comportment there was no anger and her virtually innocent face expression of a horny masturbating girl in no way betrayed her malicious intent. She seemed to deeply relish in dominance and violence she executed towards the weak. It was as though she had been waiting for this all along… And so must it have been, for, afterall,  s h e  was the one to have made the first move, which led to this massacre; all they did was to find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time.


Leaving their catch and even Will’s body behind, all the remaining villagers ran straight for the village. After what happened, warning the rest about the danger was of the highest importance.


Stacy let them go. She sighed, stretching her back, during which she submerged her blood stained foot under water in order to wash off the gore. She then scooped up Will’s body and proceeded to swallow it. Despite being on the larger side, it began to slide down her now very much well-trained throat without any inconvenience whatsoever. The girl thought that she should maybe try her hand at some eating competition when back to her regular life. After all, she was really talented when it came to consuming large things fast by the simple act of swallowing them whole, and whatever it was that the medicine had to say about this, it did not look like her stomach had any trouble with digesting them.


‘Hopefully there will be no consequences in the long run!’the girl thought. ‘I’ve also heard that blood is really unhealthy for us… Though, tinies surely have not only blood, but also guts and even shit inside them… and still, I feel just marvellous after eating them!’


She relished the unusual sensation in her chest. The feelings inside her body were somehow altered due to its being submerged under water. She wondered if bathing helped digestion; for instance, the temperature and movement of the water could have some positive influence on the work of organs, stimulating them just as she believed massaging skin with a hand did. 


As the thick bulge squeezed down her oesophagus, the movements of her hand against her crotch became as fast as the dense atmosphere of the water allowed. The moment her stomach seized its prey, she orgasmed. It was a very gentle orgasm, a truly relaxing one, and she had no intention of leaving the water reservoir now. Amidst the utmost bliss, she focused her efforts on preventing herself from drifting off to sleep right then and there. 


Suddenly, she felt an intense bowel movement interrupt her relief. ‘Not yet!’ she said to herself, squeezing her butt together. She had an idea as to where to take her next dump, and the bigger it would get, the better. She was willing to wait for all the other tiny villagers she had consumed to join it, before finally letting it all out in the very centre of the village. And perhaps add even more if she managed to do so… 


Suddenly, she wished that the distinct shapes of all the skulls and bones were clearly visible in her waste. She loved the idea of her stomach melting everything beyond recognition, but at the same time, if the bones were clearly distinguishable, what happened would be that much more easily comprehensible for the tinies and would have that much bigger an impact on them!


She looked at Chuck, who was sitting on the ground with his face covered by his palms. Presumably, he was having another mental breakdown and a next internal conflict. Being the source of it, the girl could understand its nature very well. 


The tiny sensed her gaze and lifted his head up to meet it. “Y-you want to eat all of us… T-that’s what all this is leading to… You are holding back now, but in the end, you will kill us all in one big gory massacre; it will be the highest ecstasy for you!”  


The giantess looked puzzled. Chuck had seen her through. Though, she was unsure if she really wanted to kill them all. It would really be a pity; she could never get new tinies like these anywhere!


“If that’s what you are after, you might as well eat me now!”


“What?” She expected anything, but this. “You  w a n t  to be eaten? That’s so lame! The prey is supposed to struggle and fight, not be devoured willingly!”


“Oh, I would fight…” Chuck cried. “I can’t even imagine what terrible pain awaits those you swallow! I would surely fight!” He stood up in visible agitation. “But I can’t continue to live like this! You keep beguiling me with your charm, making me feel as though I were the luckiest tiny in the village, but in the end you can never truly love me!”


Chuck was right. She did feel something towards him, but it had never been love. And it could never be. Was she supposed to finish this now? Eating a willing prey seemed way too weird. In all her career of a pred as well as before it, she had never even considered such a possibility. This conversation deprived her of all the pleasures of the lake, which was why she left the warmth of the water. Afterall, much more fun awaited her in the village. She decided not to put her pants on this time.


Though, before she started walking, she was presented with a truly unexpected view.


What seemed to be the whole village had gathered and came to the lake to confront her! Innumerable tinies, both men and women, all armed with spears, were looking at her from behind virtually every leaf of the surrounding bushes. Reluctant to make their move, they whispered among each other. Their trembles were practically visible to the giantess, who, having stopped halfway in her tracks, observed them with a curious look on her face. She smirked involuntarily, but remained silent, wanting to see what they would do in order to find the way out of the impasse they were imprisoned in. 


She was aware of the confusion the fact that she was naked must have caused to arise in their minds. Were they perhaps abashed? Was this why they hesitated to approach her? Or maybe they expected to be crushed to death under her feet just like in the story which had likely been told to them just a moment ago? It was safe to assume that it was the mix of both.


Soon enough, some of the bushes in the back moved, and the chief of the village appeared. He must have been hiding from the giantess. 


'As though losing him could put the whole community of the village at an even greater disadvantage,' Stacy thought. 'They stand no chance against me either way!' 


For whatever reason Tom decided to abandon that safety measure for now, and, accompanied by a group of warriors, among which the giantess recognised the black haired tiny from before, approached her tentatively. Still mute, Stacy traced their movements with her eyes. Keeping what they, perhaps naively, believed was a safe distance, always facing toward the giant girl, they walked around her, and having reached the lake, picked up their pace in order to get to the place where she had brutally murdered one of them not so long ago as fast as possible. 


Having reached the spot, they examined it for a few moments. Their behaviour betrayed abashment in the absence of any findings. The black tiny kept gesticulating lively, as if trying to convince Tom that what he had told him really was the truth, even if all the evidence had disappeared in unexplained circumstances. 


The chief was visibly troubled. There was no way that this was a joke; on the other hand, there should have been at least some evidence left! He stopped in his tracks, looking at the giantess. 'Stacy, could you really...' he thought. 'But why... I can’t believe you of all giants would… What's going on here...' The ground was wet; it must have been flooded with an insane amount of water. It might have been enough to wash off the traces of blood, but not an entire corpse!


Stacy's good sight allowed her to see his tense face expression even from the distance of a few metres that stood between them. He was looking at her, frustrated, helpless, not able to find the answers to so many questions troubling him. 


“Stacy! Did you really kill Will?” he asked, not seeing any other option.


The giantess crossed her arms on her chest. "No body -- no crime," she said, smiling mischievously. "Now, how come that the entire village came here just when I decided to get out of my bath? I wanted you to feel comfortable around me and I decided to walk topless like you do, but don't you think that staring right at my naked pussy like this is going a bit too far? Doesn't everyone deserve a bit of privacy?"


The tinies in the bushes looked really befuddled now. With her games, she was making it seem as though it were them who were harming her rather than the other way around. 


"What should I do with you, my little perverts..." the giantess cooed, rubbing her chin. "And what is with all those spears? Are you all just back from hunting, or are these to be used against me?" She inquired, the undertone of her sweet voice suggesting that it should better be the former.


The villagers were now looking at their Chief in hope for him to find the right way to answer the giantess. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he managed to do it, Stacy reached the conclusion herself.


"No, of course you are not so dumb as to actually try and attack me..." she said. "Hmm… You did see my pussy. This means that there is no use in hiding it anymore. Mmm, but such luxury can't come for free, so now, you are going to have to please me!" She licked her lips, seeing all the mixed emotions creep up on all the tiny faces.


She started walking in the direction of the chief. In a few steps, she reached his group and extended her arm toward her new prey. His escort, braced for contreattack since her first step, tried to stab her with their spears, but she swiftly evaded all of their moves, achieving her goal of grabbing Tom in no time. "How about you accompany me on our way back home?"


"Stacy, please put me down! What are you doing?"


The tinies ran for her legs, trying to stab her feet so that she would let go of Tom. Stacy stomped on the ground, causing severe vibrations. The ones closest to her feet fell over. They were now in danger of being crushed to death under these awesome soles, bigger than them. In panic they rolled out of the way, some of them losing their spears. The giantess stomped on the abandoned weapons, which snapped under the impact of her hard soles.


"Back off now, or I will be forced to hurt you," she ordered calmly. “And I am sure  n o n e  of us actually want that, right?”


Some of the villagers tried throwing their spears, but they were too weak to propel them with enough force to be able to inflict any serious damage.


"This hurts. Stop now unless you want me to show you the real power difference that stands between us." The giantess gave the tinies one, last chance.


They finally calmed down. Their bodies were still shaking, but the cause had changed. What used to be fear turned into helpless anger. They were powerless. The injustice of it all was making them sick to the bone. Their leader was now in the firm grasp of this monster, and despite the fact that they outnumbered their oppressor greatly, they could do absolutely nothing about it.


"Now, you will give my pussy a nice little kiss," Stacy smiled at Tom. "Look at it, it's dripping with anticipation to feel your touch!" She smiled amicably. 


"Stacy, I won't do this!" Tom protested. There was just no way that someone who was smiling like that could be evil! Yet now this cute big girl, this gentle giantess he decided to trust, was going to rape him. ‘Oh, elders! I should have listened to you! Where are you at a time like this?!’ "Please, let us talk first! There are so many things I don't understand. What did you do to Will? Please be honest with us! A-are we in danger?" He knew it, but he just hoped that maybe, just maybe, it would all turn out to be just a misunderstanding. The reality was harsh, though, and instead of getting a verbalised reply, he was smothered right against Stacy's wet clitoris.


At this very moment, all the tinies budged simultaneously in a subconscious reaction to the rape of their chief beginning right in front of their eyes. However, that was it, since no one dared to attack her anymore. 


"Ahh, I can’t believe how horny I still am..." moaned the giantess. "Mmmm, let's go to the village now!" 


Very slowly, she started forcing Tom's squirming form into her juice-dripping love hole head first, pressing him all the way in, till his feet disappeared between the lips of her clitoris. "Ohh… yes, that's it, keep wriggling!" 


She gave Tom a squeeze to make sure that he would stay in and set into motion, her feet hitting the ground with great force, causing earthquakes, which made it impossible for the closest tinies to remain standing on their feet. This way, any potential resistance had been rendered impracticable. She walked through the bushes, making her way through the broken line of the warriors that used to stand there, another one of the spears snapping under her hard heel with a loud crack. 



For a split second, Tom thought that maybe he would find Will's corpse inside the giant girl's vagina. Not only was this a place where things could be hidden very quickly and efficiently without the risk of anyone ever looking for them, but also her pussy was all wet – a condition something must have caused. But as it turned out, inside there was only the dense love juice of the giantess that awaited him. He was now forced to take in mouthfuls of it, as he struggled to break three of this deceptively soft prison, which after each one of his fruitless struggles, seemed to be contracting around him with even greater force. It occurred to him that the giantess could probably crush him with the sheer force of her pussy if she so desired, which meant that he was completely at her mercy now. 


Could the village still be saved? The giantess was toying with them; though, for some reason she did not want to kill them right away. Were they destined to become her slaves? Was this what she had intended from the very beginning? If so, she must have been a truly evil person, to deceive them like that! A true monster!

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

I hope the writing was not too unsmooth. I feel like I could have done better... but I really wanted to publish it today, since I thought I was taking too long. I will improve it later.

Now something positive:

We are getting into the truly juicy part now :)

If you have any suggestions for the fun in the village, feel free to tell me about them. I won't promise anything, but I may include the ones I like.