- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Managed to get it done in a week this time.

The elders did appear earlier in the story, but only now did I actually give them names. I hope this isn't too unsmooth...

Anyways: have fun!

Clara switched her position yet again. Having long since lost count of how many times she had already rolled over that night unable to fall asleep, the old woman finally sat up on her grass-padded bed and looked out of the window. Outside, it was already bright; the rays of the rising sun penetrated the dense canopies, for her as high as the sky itself. 


Had Sam succeeded? Did he manage to persuade Chuck to deliver the mortal blow with the spear, or did he have to do it himself? In any case, Clara was sure that whatever happened, the job was done. Sam was her most trusted warrior, always able to accomplish his missions. Wanting to keep the whole endeavour secret from the chief – for the good of the village, as she believed – she could not rely on any other man to do it for her.


She noticed that Diana and  Emmanuel had woken up as well and were both looking at her with concern. Of course they knew about the plan. The three of them were the elders of the village and, having been together through a lot,  they always trusted each other deeply. 


“I wonder why Sam did not come to inform us about the success of his mission,” said Emmanuel. 


“Well, he probably did not want to wake us up,” Diana noticed and added, “Although you haven’t slept a wink, have you, Clara?”


“I’m fine…” Clara yawned. “But I am hungry as ever. All because of that human woman!”


“Why don’t we go and check if she is indeed dead?” Diana suggested. 


“I am sure she is,” Clara reciprocated. “But I don’t have anything against taking a little look before the entire crowd gathers and Tom starts looking for the culprit…”


“Poor Tom, he will never learn,” Emmanuel commented, getting up. “But thanks to us, he won’t have to!” 


The man seemed to be deeply relieved. He too was hungry and tired of having to worry about what the giantess might do all the time. Apart from that, he was quite sure that it was in fact her, who was responsible for all the disappearances. Only he had no clue as to how she did it. From the days of his youth he could remember one incident, where he ran into some humans. They wanted to step on him and chased him, but he managed to escape, and without giving away the location of the village. It was based on this, and other similar incidents, that they feared Stacy – and why they made a decision to eliminate her.



Outside their little house there was complete silence; not a single tiny soul present. As quickly as their worn out joints and flabby muscles allowed, they neared the makeshift shelter of the giantess. 


They could already see her feet, sticking out of the opening, motionless. These huge deceptively soft soles, which could have once crushed a tiny to paste if the giantess so desired, were nothing more than mountains of dead, useless flesh. Upon entrance they heard no sounds which would indicate that the giant girl was still breathing. Her mouth was opened with her jaw hanging loosely as she lay on her stomach, her arms, probably stiff, appeared to them as white and bloodless, although that was difficult to gauge in the semi-darkness of the makeshift tent. The lips of the giantess were stained with blood – she must have been bleeding internally. Truly excellent job, as one would have expected from Sam. With a bit of cleaning, the chief would think she died of a natural cause!


All the three tinies gathered close to Stacy’s face in order to get a closer look. 


“Ha, giant bitch! We are free at last!” Clara extended her left arm and poked Stacy’s cheek. 


Suddenly, a deafening growl went through the air, causing the entire shelter to vibrate. 


The girl had managed not to react to the unexpected stimulus; her acting was perfect in this regard. It was her stomach that betrayed her. The growl was followed by a series of bubbling sounds of various frequencies as the stomach of the giantess released its contents into the small intestine. The blue eyes opened all of a sudden, illuminating the shelter with their voracious glow, the corners of the big soft lips formed a grin. 


“Oops! It must be Sam!” Stacy exclaimed. “Wanna go in and see?”


“What?!”


“You are alive? But how?!”


The giantess gave a villainous laugh. She could go onto explaining everything to these tinies; relish her victory, torture them with all the details of what she had done to each tiny, along with unveiling the mystery of the death of the chief’s son, but… she was too lazy! She simply did not care. These bugs were not worthy of her time and effort, and, licking her lips, the giantess decided that they were going to be devoured alive and then digested alive without ever getting to truly understand what had befallen their race.


They probably did not understand her little cruel joke either! No, – the thought of her actually eating a tiny person must have been far beyond the realm of their comprehension. They probably imagined her crushing their likes with her feet, maybe even using them as sex toys, but surely nothing as extreme as actual consumption, even less likely – the consumption of still alive, breathing people.


“Why shouldn’t I be?” the giantess inquired.


No response came. Instead, the tinies began backing away towards the entrance. Stacy bent her legs at the knees, blocking their way.


“You don’t need to tell me anything. I know all about your little conspiracy and I’ve already dealt with the assassin.” 


“What do you mean by 'dealt'? You killed Chuck?” Clara wanted to know.


“Where is he?” Diana added. 


“Chuck?” Stacy asked in a surprised tone. “As far as I know, he is in his cell, all locked up.”


“What?!” Clara was totally confused. “And where is Sam?” ‘Did he decide to do the job himself after all?’


“Ah, Sam… Sam is no more!”


“So you are confessing to having killed him? Where is the body?” This time it was Emmanuel who spoke. His voice was shaky.


“There isn’t.” Stacy grabbed the tiny man with one of her hands. “It’s a pity you are all so old… I’m not going to enjoy you as much as I would young and firm flesh, but I guess the appearance doesn’t really matter to my gut.”


“Let go of me, you monster, you are only making it worse for yourself!”


Stacy grinned, showing him the two rows of her perfect teeth. She gave a quiet laugh which sounded more like a purr of a wild cat. Using the help of her other hand, she switched her grip on the man so that he was hanging upside down, her fingers clenched around his ankle. 


“What the hell do you think you are doing?!” he screamed. “Let me go this instant! I-It hurts!”


Stacy lay on her back, though her legs, bent at the knees, still guarded the entrance. She lifted the tiny above her mouth. “I can’t believe you dumbasses actually came to me yourselves! This is too easy!” she purred, swinging the tiny back and forth by his leg. Then, she opened wide.


The two tiny women just stood there, petrified. They knew they could do nothing to stop the giantess from whatever she was planning to do. They knew they should be screaming for help and opened their mouths, but no sound left their lips as at this very moment they finally understood. And the realisation was too much to bear. Emmanuel was being eaten!


He struggled and screamed for help as he was lowered down. His screams soon became muffled as his upper body moved past the giantess’ lips. His struggles intensified, but it did not look as though he was able to slow his descent into her voracious mouth. The giant girl tilted her head back, making the place for the man to be pushed into her throat, which the expanding bulge on her neck clearly indicated. How was she even able to fit him in there? 


Stacy put her fingers on her neck and swallowed. The lump slid down without a struggle, and the giantess traced its movement all the way down into her stomach. “Once I am done with you, this entire village will be mine,” she revealed with morbid satisfaction.


The terrifying spectacle of their friend being devoured alive with such ease managed to break the paralysing effects of the adrenalin overflowing their blood vessels and the two remaining tinies broke into a wild run for the light at the end of the construction. It was a very impressive speed indeed for the elderly that they were. However, halfway into reaching the insurmountable barrier formed by the two massive legs one of them – Diana –  was snapped.


Clara ignored the screams which erupted behind her and threw herself at the giantess’ legs, trying to scramble over them somehow. It was no use. Instantly, she was caught and brought to the lips of the now sitting giant girl. Diana’s head and arms were sticking out from between them, and the woman stretched them out towards her, crying for help. 


Clara gripped Diana’s hands and started pulling only to realise that she too was being brought nearer to the salivating mouth of the giant predatory girl. In panic, she let go of Diana's hands and tried to push herself away from the face of Stacy, whose lips, now wide open, were waiting to embrace the second prey even before the first one was properly swallowed. Clara’s body bumped into Diana’s, forcing her to disappear in the dark throat, engulfed by the dark cave of deceptively soft voracious flesh. She soon followed this fate herself as the merciless fingers brutally pressed her inwards and a deafening, wet sound of deglutition echoed all around her. Before she knew it, she was being squeezed down the tight fleshy tube, constricted by the strong muscles of undulating flesh. 


Stacy did not savour the tinies much. Although they seemed to be no older than sixty, their skin was flabby and wrinkled. She definitely did not want to bite down on these. Ignoring the unpleasant taste, she sent them on their journey down her throat as fast as possible. The powerful oesophagus of the girl made quick work of the village’s elders, sending them where they belonged from now on – to her stomach. The digestive sack, composed of flexible muscles of great crushing and grinding potential, armed with glands secreting flesh melting digestive fluids, was the place where its owner could finally enjoy the delightful struggles of this otherwise tasteless prey. Soon enough, the faint screams of her forever to be captives reached the ears of the giantess. The weak sound, reverberating through her body would be hardly audible for any observer, if such was around. 



The stomach was empty, with just trace amounts of the previous meal. When Clara landed in the gut she did not feel much pain, as the flexible walls spread to welcome her. She was lucky to be the last one. After she had rolled off, now motionless, Diana and Emmanuel, her hand landed on a long object. A thick layer of slime gave away at the touch of her fingers, which gripped the strange find instinctively. Because of the disgust touching the repugnant object invoked in her brain and the itching she felt on her epiderm, Clara let go of it and tried to rub it off against her loincloth. It must have been the leftovers of the giantess’ previous meal… 


“Noo!” Clara screamed as she suddenly added the two and two together. Sam! It was… a half digested bone of Sam! She shot up violently, her head met with the ceiling of her fleshy prison, which contracted slightly at the stimulus. Some vicious substance stuck onto her hair as the muscle was already starting to secrete its acid. The woman trembled, realising what the body of this terrifying young human woman was capable of. In a few hours, her skin and muscles would be separated from her bones, her organs spilling out, everything melting into a gory soup… “Emmanuel! Diana!” She started shaking her two friends who had lost their consciousness, either because of the harsh treatment, or, equally likely, as a result of having realised the gravity of their situation much sooner than herself. Presumedly they had been met with even more evident traces of Sam.


In any case, Clara was now alone in the darkness of this hostile environment, doomed to counting the long minutes of the ever augmenting torment till its climax – the last instant just before the very moment of her death. With horror, she realised that the itching was now present at every spot on her skin in contact with the giantess’ stomach. Panicking, she climbed on top of her two companions.


It was then that Emmanuel woke up, shaking her off himself right into the ever broadening puddle of digestive fluids. Clara screamed in terror.


“What is going on?” the tiny man rumbled. “Clara, is that you?”


“We are in her stomach! She will digest us!”


“Calm down, we will figure something out…” Emmanuel said, with little conviction. “Where is Diana?”


“This giant bitch ate Sam! There is nothing left of him apart from one half melted bone!” Clara screamed. “I don’t want to die like this!”


The stomach contracted violently, forcing the three bodies together, before letting them go. The walls were beginning to undulate with a regular rhythm. 


“I won’t let you digest us, you hear me?!” Clara screamed. With all her might she hit the wall of Stacy’s stomach with her fist. “Ouch! Emmanuel, help me! Where is that bone…” Ignoring the itching she started looking for it blindly. Finally she succeeded. She rubbed it against her loincloth in order to get rid of the slime and proceeded to attack the wall with the new obtained tool. The heavily corroded tissue broke at the impact. ‘Even better,’ thought the old tiny woman, who now had two sharp edged weapons at her disposal.



‘Oh, wow, these are strong…’ Stacy thought, surprised to feel such a profound poking from within her gut. The stings came repeatedly. The palm on her abdomen started circling faster. Had she overlooked something? Had the tinies tricked her and managed to smuggle a sharp weapon into her stomach? Before she could form a good theory, the poking ceased. These few seconds of more intense offensive were all Claras makeshift weapons could withstand. “Done already?” the girl giggled, patting her stomach, which purred a little. She could swear she heard some screams again, but nothing understandable. 


Stacy stretched out a bit, but realising that her shelter offered little space for that, she decided to go outside to meet the rising sun. Of course her clothing was dumped with this annoying morning dew again… Sighing, she crawled out of her den. 


She looked up towards the tree crowns and smiled, feeling the rays of the sun caress her face. While she took off her shirt, she thought about how it was Monday. She did not get to sleep in, but she did not mind it. Here the days were much more exciting than at home or at college. She could only hope that her parents would not call the police thinking that something bad happened to her. She giggled, thinking how she had left her phone at home, not wanting to be interrupted. It definitely was not going to work in the favour of her parents staying calm… If she had taken it, she would have easily found the way out of the forest on Saturday – an undesired outcome given the unusual circumstances in which she had eventually found herself due to this simple decision. 


Since every tiny, who got to see her nether regions was to die, the girl decided not to take off her pants this time. Why was she still putting off the declaration of her domination over the village? The motive was still the same: keeping it secret was fun. And now, one tiny knew about her secret. She was eager to see where the situation would go from there.


Around her the village was starting to wake up, more and more faces appearing in the windows. Some tinies, in fact, were already outside, presumably preparing for the next food search. It was indeed weird that all of their provisions were kept in just this one single place, making it so susceptible to one-go annihilation. Did not any of them have a small supply of their own? She marvelled at the extent of their collective spirit, very typical for such small, primitive communities, for which to share meant to live, and very rare in the world of humans. Stacy looked towards Chuck's prison. She had secretly watched the tiny clean up the blood at the scene of his little crime and go back to his cell, which is what allowed her to learn about its location. Sam’s spear was rested against the wall next to the closed door. But who was that? Tom! Walking straight towards it! Visibly agitated, he did not seem to notice her imposing presence as he headed straight for this one-person penitentiary facility. This was going to be fun!


Just when the tiny chief seized the spear with his hand and swung the unsecured door open, the giantess appeared next to him out of nowhere. Bending over him with her palms resting on her knees she chirped joyfully, “Morning!”


Tom jumped up, startled, instantly shutting the door. He calmed down a bit after he had managed to catch a glimpse of Chuck sleeping on the floor inside the structure. He did not escape. It meant that the disappearance of Sam had to do with something else. He could not comprehend why he had left his weapon behind. Diving into the wilderness alone was very hazardous, and even the most powerful among the villagers never did it alone, even less without a weapon… But now, he had a much more pressing affair to take care of – Stacy was about to find Chuck!


“O-oh morning, big girl! Did you sleep well?” 


“Yes, very well  in fact!” The giantess giggled. “What’s up? You seem a bit nervous? Is it because of the food problem? I will help with the search!”


“Oh… no, that’s not it… Although, your help would be greatly appreciated, considering the fact that… you know…”


“Yeah.” She giggled casually, which completely did not fit the gravity of the situation, but, as she thought, displayed the balance of power very nicely. “Say, what does this little building serve for? It looks so lonely and small compared to all the others…”


“Oh, it’s… nothing really…” The tiny leant against the door as his last resort to prevent the giantess from looking inside.


“Oh come on, show me! If it’s some super secret, emergency food supply of yours, I promise I won’t eat any of it!” she begged, shifting her weight from one leg to another causing the ground to shake under her massive feet.


Tom’s face turned red with helpless anger, he did not know what to say. It was his village and he was the chief here, was he not? Stacy would not get mad if he denied her access to the prison… She would understand. She would have to! Why was he worrying about it so much?! He opened his mouth to say the last word, the definitive word of denial, but he was too slow.


Stacy’s hands seized the roof of the structure, and she lifted it up with barely any resistance. The ropes which were holding it together, binding it with the walls were torn and the interior was exposed. “Oh my! Who do we have here?” the giantess sang playfully, seemingly forgetting of Tom’s presence and equally unconcerned with the fact that she had been lied to since the previous afternoon. She fished for the tiny man inside and took him out, lifting him up to her face. “Chuck! Wake up, you naughty bastard! How dare you hide away from me like this?!”


“Stacy…?” the tiny mumbled, disoriented, as though he had just been woken up from deep sleep, an overwhelming sensation of vertigo from being lifted up adding to the mix.


“Enough of this indolence, you slacker! We are going on a food search!”


Having said those words, Stacy threw the roof to the ground, straightened up, turned around, pivoting on her hill, which made a groove in the ground, and walked off, smirking triumphally; the face expression dumbfounded Tom could not see. Even before anyone else was ready for the departure, Stacy and Chuck had already been far away from the stockade and the still closed gate.  


“Good that you came, Stacy, my hands are all stained with blood, and Tom would have definitely noticed,” Chuck expressed.


“You should have washed them,” Stacy replied matter of factly.


“You know I couldn’t…”


“Alright then, let’s go to the hot spring. There isn’t a better way to start the day than a hot bath in the morning!”


“Oh, Stacy, you are breaking all the rules and dragging me along with you…”


“It’s me who makes the rules, don’t forget this!”


“Stacy?”


“What?”


“Y-you aren’t going to eat anyone else, are you?”


The giantess lifted the tiny up to her face, looking him in the eye. She pondered his question for a few moments, wondering how she should react to it. She thought about her most recent prey, their vague movements still very much discernible, although not so vigorous anymore. Eventually she grinned. “I am.”


“How can you be so cruel… grinning like this!” he cried. “Don’t you have any idea just how difficult and painful all of this is for me?”


“I guess it is…” Stacy replied nonchalantly. “It was me or them. It’s you, who made the choice.”


“I saved your life!”


“And why?”


“I told you! B-because, because-”


A pair of two enormous lips forced itself against Chuck’s entire face, stifling his words. They parted as the tip of the robust tongue tickled the tiny’s chin and neck. Chuck closed his eyes as Stacy’s suction threatened to rip his eyeballs out of his skull. She then extended her tongue fully, pressing his entire upper body against it and slowly retracted it, letting the rough surface tease his skin, covering it in a layer of dense saliva. Chuck was breathing heavily and his massive hard-on was clearly visible through his thin loincloth.


“Exactly,” she said.


“I can see how much you love being a giantess,” he gasped. “This is a dream come true for you! But… couldn’t you live out your fantasies with me? Then no one else would have to die…”


“Are you suggesting…” she murmured, a stream of hot air from between her slightly parted lips washing over the tiny man’s body.


“N-no! Not that!” he struggled in her firm grasp, with no effect whatsoever. And maybe better so, for what awaited him if he broke free was a lethal fall from many times his height. “N-no more eating!”


“No more eating?” she whispered, heartbroken, before biting on his torso gently. She then gave the spot a lick. “Girls gotta eat!” 


“W-well yes, but I’m sure they could do with something else than tiny people!” Chuck panicked.


“No!” Stacy gasped. “Having tasted this magnificent dish, the tiny man is, I couldn’t possibly go back to regular food! No, not in a million years!” The eyes of the giantess lit with passion. “It’s a true delicacy! The screams, the struggles! All but for my own pleasure! In this very intimate moment of feasting upon a tiny, the moment they go past my gullet, they become one with me! Forever! In fear and despair they wriggle down my throat to face their fate; to be digested, absorbed by this body!” With her free hand she pointed onto her belly. “Yet the thin ray of hope still shines for them. They don’t want to succumb to my digestive system! And they fight on! Amidst the undulations of my stomach walls and the rain of my digestive fluids, they kick, they jump! Nay, they sometimes even bite the walls of my gut! All but for my own pleasure! And when their exhausted bodies finally refuse obedience, when no strength is left in them to move their muscles, they collapse into my stomach acid. A-and they melt-” Stacy’s legs wobbled, and her voice cracked as a tiny orgasm bloomed in her groyne. Her verbalising her feelings along with the faint movements in her stomach must have done their thing. 


She looked down on Chuck. His face was utterly pale; any colour gone from it.  His heart was beating so strong, she could feel it very clearly as she held him in her grasp. 


“Y-you s-swallow them… a-alive?!”


Using her free hand, Stacy unzipped her pants and slid them down. She lay down on the ground, placing Chuck between her legs, saying, “You wanted to please me. Do it.” 


For the first time Chuck was blessed with the magnificent view of this goddess’ pussy. Eager to feel his touch and dripping with love juice, it was absolutely huge. The smell of Stacy’s sex was truly overwhelming at this size. It almost made his head spin. Mesmerised by her erect clitoris calling him, he gulped down the stone of conscience forming in his chest. All he wanted to do now was to bury his face in those awesome wet folds.


He approached the massive love cave of the giantess and stretched his arms out. The soft pink flesh convulsed at the touch of his palms, and he was sure he heard his goddess gasp. Not able to wait any longer, he smashed his face against the wet folds and started french kissing and even biting it, all the while massaging all over the giantess’ clit with his hands. 


As Stacy spread her pussy, he fell forward, his head as well as his shoulders entering the opening. He was squeezed with surprising force and his instinct was to try and break free. He couldn’t. The wet cavern was sucking him in. 


With his entire upper body now in the burning hot embrace he kicked his legs around. Something grabbed his feet and pushed him in, deeper still. Another fearsome contraction stole the remaining air from his lungs. He drank the secretions of the giantess as the burning in his chest intensified to reach dangerous levels.


Stacy kneaded her left breast and massaged her nipple. She rolled onto her side and roared from pleasure, feeling the tinies in her stomach be thrown around and gave a few more intense struggles. She bit her lower lip and started shoving Chuck in and out of her pussy like a dildo. Her stomach, as if trained to respond to her arousal, contracted violently causing her to burp after which the movements of both of her hands accelerated. She felt the urge to roll Chuck into a ball and let him get crushed inside of her, but forced herself to abandon the idea – she could not treat him like all the others.


When her pussy exploded, she removed her hand in order to let him shoot out of there bruised, but still intact. She squirted his body out onto the soft moss along with a waterfall of her hot girl cum, which flooded his motionless body. After that she picked him up and placed him on her stomach.


When Chuck regained consciousness, the first thing he noticed was that he had somehow survived the dangerous encounter with the giantess’ nether regions. The second thing was the screams coming from below. 


He jumped up, trying to identify his surroundings. The soft surface he was lying on was Stacy’s belly. She had eaten new tinies! But when?! The poor souls were still alive!


“Stacy! Why did you do it again?! Please, can’t you hear the screams? They are still alive! You’ve had the fun of swallowing them! Now you can spit them out!”


“I won’t spit them out,” the giant girl answered. “Everything that goes past my gullet stays there until it comes out from the other end.”


Chuck placed his ear against her skin. He could hear loud sloshing and growling. The screams had ceased. He punched her abdomen in weak protest and collapsed down onto it, helplessly. He  soon rolled off her body altogether, though, since he could not withstand listening to the sounds of his likes being torn apart by her gut.


“Would you like to know who they were?” the giantess asked unexpectedly, to which no response came. “The elders!” she revealed, not without satisfaction. “They were arrogant enough to come to me on their own. I fooled them into thinking that I was dead. Their reaction when I opened my eyes was delicious… unlike themselves. Though, they did punch my stomach pretty hard a few times… and that’s what this dish is all about!”


“You are a monster, Stacy. You are… evil.” Chuck shook his head in helpless protest. Just like Tim before, he was contributing to the destruction of his own village. And why? Why did he still feel attraction to her? Was it his dick that dictated his actions? Could he not have a normal relationship with a girl his size? Was he willing to sacrifice all his world only to end up in this monster’s stomach in the end just like everyone else?


“Perhaps…” Stacy mused. ‘Though, I would never be this cruel towards other people like me… Tinies aren’t people,’ she justified herself before her own conscience. “Ahh, I think it’s time to wash off the struggles of the morning and then try to find some food. I don’t want my cattle to get skinny.”





Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, reviews are welcome :)