- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Fifth chapter. Enjoy the read!

“Stacy, we need to talk.”


The giantess recognised the chief by his voice. He seemed to be concerned about something... Had he discovered anything? Could someone have found the gore left at her latest playground? It was undesirable; she did not want to end this yet. “What is it?” she asked with a very slight hint of curiosity in her voice, still lying on her back. Chuck lay down flat on her belly, not wanting to be a part of the discussion.


“Some traces of my son have been found-” 


“Oh, really? That’s awesome!” Stacy exclaimed, somewhat relieved. She sat up in order to face her interlocutor, sending Chuck tumbling down her belly and falling between her legs. She made her best effort to ignore the slight tingle this unexpected movement had caused to run through her pussy. With her fingers she fished for the tiny man, who was taking much too long getting out and kept tickling her sensitive thigh. She set him on the ground, right next to the chief of course. 


“Well, look at this.” Tom showed Stacy the loincloth.


Stacy looked at the piece of clothing slightly dumbfounded. She should have expected this, but still, she did feel stupefied. She could not believe she had completely forgotten about this little piece of evidence. She made a mental note to swallow all her food along with the packaging from now on. 


“And where did you find it?” It was the most natural question to ask.


“Well…”


‘Come on, say it! Say you are suspecting me!’ the giantess thought, battling with the smirk which was desperately trying to contort her visage. By no means did she want to confess to having committed her crimes, yet the visible abyss that stood between her and the tiny, and which, despite his greatest efforts, he could not leap, was more than enough reason for her to burst with laughter. 


“We did find it near what looked like a human-sized makeshift tent and fresh leftovers of a bonfire…” Tom paused, purposefully omitting the part with the female excretions, as he feared that such a revelation might actually enrage the giantess. 


“Go on,” Stacy encouraged. 


Tom closed his mouth, intimidated by the words of the giantess. She was looking down at him, heer face expressing a mix of emotions he could not quite read. At the first sight she seemed to be insulted, but in her eyes there was something else; she seemed to be challenging him, her barely noticeable smirk saying he wouldn’t dare to accuse her, promising a terrifying punishment if he tried…


“You don’t want to say you suspect me, do you?” She rotated her head to the side slightly, her smirk morphing into a somewhat genuine and friendly smile; now she was trying to make Tom feel silly; to make him lose his conviction.


But what if it really was not her? The giantess had her flaws and certainly lacked tact and gentleness sometimes, though no one ever witnessed her do anything evil, apart from annihilating the food supplies, that is…


“Well, there is no one else who could have slept there…” the chief reasoned. 


“Well, I don’t know which place it is that you mean, so it’s hard for me to say if it was me who slept there,” Stacy answered. “Who knows? There may be others like me in the forest.”


The thought of other humans invading the tinies’ space was terrifying to Tom. Just one giantess was enough to turn the life of the entire settlement upside down. And all that with her being gentle! If she were malicious instead, and had another, similar giantess accompany her, it would be the end of everything. It was a vision he could not accept, no matter the circumstances. “No, that can’t be the case!”


“Ok, whatever, you are right, people usually don’t like exploring these kinds of places as much as I do. But I don’t remember seeing any tinies… Did you find any blood, or other signs of an animal attack?”


“You think it was a wild animal that killed him…”


“Well, that would be logical,” Stacy reasoned. “Chuck said it himself that if someone your size wanders off alone they usually end up eaten. Tim might have been lucky… up until recently.”


“No,  no! That is not possible! There were absolutely no traces of blood!”


“Hmm…” Stacy lay back down, resting on her elbow, supporting her head with one of her palms. “What if he was swallowed whole?” she suggested. It felt weird to be talking about potential ways someone might have been killed in with the very parent of that person. And being the one responsible for their death rendered it even weirder.


“No, that’s not possible. Tim is too big to have been swallowed whole. The biggest carnivores in this part of the forest are foxes, and I have never seen them swallow their food whole!”


“Are you sure?” the giantess inquired in a cleverish tone.


“Yes, I am sure!” Tom barked, annoyed for his opinion to have been undermined.


“In that case, there is nothing I can do for you.” Stacy stretched her body on the ground and went back to massaging her full stomach. She could feel the pressure from having overstuffed herself with food disappear slowly as the muscle continued to fragment it into smaller pieces. “Unless maybe your son escaped and left this clothing back to fool you into thinking that he was dead…”


“Stacy, that’s not possible!” the chief protested. “Why would he have…”


“Hmm…” The giantess seemed to be pondering a new thought. “I haven’t thought about a place for me to sleep yet… I think I am gonna make myself a makeshift tent again. Is there any space where I wouldn’t cause you any discomfort?”


“Well, yes. You can sleep next to the bonfire.” Tom was satisfied with how things turned out in this matter. It was essential to keep the giantess under control. “It should be nice and warm for you there, and also, you won’t disturb anyone.”


“Nice, thanks!” Stacy exclaimed. “Though, I think I have to let this digest first…” 


Having said these words, the giantess gave a few pats to her bulging abdomen, got up and set off towards the stockade. She was sure that the soft and spongy moss of the forest would be much more comfortable than the hard, bare soil of the village.  


Tom tried to grab the young villager by the shoulder before he was able to run after the giant girl, who was moving away quickly. Instantly, Chuck broke into a run. It was as though he had sensed Tom’s approach. He was putting distance between himself and his chief very quickly.


It was then that a pair of strong arms wrapped around his torso, and he fell down onto the hard ground. It was Sam, who caught him. The sharpened tip of the warrior’s wooden spear was pressed against his neck, threatening to put an end to his life at any moment.


“Are you crazy? How can you do this? I am one of you!” Chuck protested.


 “You are responsible for everything which has befallen us.” The Chief leant over the captured man in order to look into his eyes. Chuck kept quiet. He knew he had messed up. He had been too slow on his feet. It was over for him now. He relaxed his tensed up muscles and let his forehead rest on the soil in a gesture of submission. Finally, the judgement had been passed, “You will be imprisoned!” 


And so, Chuck was led to a small clay building, with no windows, where he would have to live from now on. Having been brutally pushed through the small opening, he swung his arms around in order not to lose his balance. Before the door was closed, he managed to see his bed: a set of hard sticks without any padding. He sat on it, resigned. It had been so much fun to be the favourite toy of the beautiful giantess. Now it was all over. 


He wondered what they would tell her upon her return. That he was busy? That he had left the village? Maybe he should scream for her help as soon as she returns? But what if she did not hear him? Would he be killed?


“If you try to scream, you will be bound immediately!” Sam hissed from behind the door, as though he had read the man’s thoughts. 


“Sam, why are you doing this? It was not my fault! I am sure you know that no one can stop a giantess when she really sets on doing something…”


“Yes, but you shouldn’t have given her ideas! We are all going to die of hunger because of you!”


“Well, I could go and search for food…”


“Some groups have already been sent to hunt and gather plants, but that is going to take hours, if not days! You are not going anywhere.”


Chuck lay down, ignoring the disagreeable feeling in his bare back. It would likely take hours before Stacy returned and he was not sure if she would be able to hear him if he called for her help. He forced himself to close his eyes and soon drifted into shallow sleep.



Stacy found herself a nice, soft spot, in which the sunlight was able to reach her upper body, warming her bare skin in a pleasant way. She squinted as the afternoon sun blinded her and immediately directed her sight towards the enchanting dance of the unusually large green leaves which constituted the crowns of the magnificent deciduous trees. To put it simply, she was feeling absolutely great. It was like the best holiday. Even though it was Sunday, and she was supposed to go to college the next day, she simply could not find the motivation to care. She was in heaven here, and staying a bit longer was well worth doing some extra learning, catching up with the material after she had come back. 


What would the villagers do now? They were in big trouble! As for herself, Stacy knew she was well set. There were plenty of snacks running around, and her body was definitely going to manage this rather unbalanced, but how delicious diet for some time. 


Her Stomach gurgled, sending some of the chyme on the journey farther through her digestive tract, and the girl sighed, as the feeling of fullness continued to decrease, until finally she was able to move freely. It was time to start looking for the materials, from which to build her new home. 


In one of the trees, she found a nice twig, which was going to serve as the main part of her shelter’s frame. She jumped up, and held onto it in order to break it off.  In the corner of her eye she noticed some tinies which were in the area, probably looking for food, staring at her. She smirked and bounced a couple of times until finally the twig let go and broke with a loud snap. Two giant bare feet hit the ground causing a massive earthquake for the tinies and leaving deep craters in the moss. The villagers walked off quickly, pretending not to have looked.


The girl carried her catch to the village and put it on the ground in the middle of it. She then went to gather some leaves and moss, as well as shorter sticks to create two slopes which were supposed to serve the purpose of both the ceiling and the walls of her home. The last part was the stick for the pillar on the higher end of the triangular construction – this one needed to be especially durable. She reminded herself that she also needed some moss for a bed. Stacy stopped before stepping over the stockade. Why not get herself a companion for this repetitive and boring task?


“Chuck?” she shouted. “Chuck, where are you?”


No response came. The giantess was puzzled. Her little toy would always be the first one to show up and seek her attention whenever she was around.


“Hey, have you seen Chuck?” she asked a random group of girls, who shook their heads before running away. 


Something was off. Perhaps he got imprisoned for causing the food crisis along with other problems? He would have to stay wherever he was for some more then… The girl did not want to get too bossy and show her dominance yet. She finished her job alone, selecting the materials with great care in order to kill more time. 

She then returned to the latest crime scene in order to cover the traces thoroughly.


She found the loincloth of that big tiny, who, exactly as she had anticipated, had been fighting very intensely and had been able to pleasure her for so long. For a few seconds she wondered what to do with it. Finally, she shrugged her shoulders, opened her mouth and put it inside. Having dumped it in her saliva for a few moments, she gulped it down. It was better to let the thin piece of lether melt in her stomach than to leave it buried under the moss along with the mix of the gore and her love juice, which were hopefully harder to recognise. She only hoped that no tinies would appear in the area before the imprints her feet had left in the moss had the time to fully disappear, if that was at all possible…


Stacy explored the area around the village some more and finished by drinking a solid amount of water from the source. Starting to feel cold, she returned to the settlement and put on her shirt. She sat next to the bonfire and observed the flames. A few tinies were taking care of it, adding new pieces of wood once in a while. She wondered how they were able to ignite things. Probably using some ancient method... Her already empty stomach was starting to get rambly, but it did not look like she would get supper – such was the fate of a predator. She saw the tinies return from their food search largely empty handed. Not wanting to talk with anyone, the girl went to her shelter and, using her backpack as a pillow, fell asleep.



“Chuck.”


‘Who is that?’ the tiny thought, turning onto another side, grunting in pain. ‘Sleeping on the floor would have been much more comfortable...’


“Chuck!” Someone shook his body.


“Who are you…?” Chuck finally woke up fully. Then he recognised the person’s voice. “Sam?! What are you doing here?”


“You have a chance to redeem yourself. It comes from the elders.”


“Really?” the young tiny sat up. “What is it? What do I have to do?” He insisted, impatient to learn the conditions on which to regain freedom.


“You need to kill the giantess!”


The smile vanished from Chuck's face the instant he heard Sam’s words.


“Kill…?”


“Kill.”


“Does the chief know about this?”


“No.”


No?! What was the meaning of this?! What was he supposed to do?! He could not bear the thought of killing this incredible, beautiful creature! This… goddess! How dared Sam give such an offer to him!? But how to regain freedom and do the right thing at the same time… ‘Whatever… I will just agree and see what happens next. Maybe she will wake up and the whole operation will end up being impracticable?’ 


“I will do it,” he said in the most serious voice, his speech apparatus allowed him to produce.


“Great, let’s go.”


They left the cell. The night was very bright as it was a full moon. Strangely, no other villagers were around, no curious eyes, no guards to keep the settlement safe at night. Chuck's hands were shaking as they approached Stacy’s shelter. They both entered and there she was: the giantess in her full glory, asleep, with her beautiful mane of blond hair spread around her head, her lips slightly parted, her chest rising and falling as she breathed. 


“Go.” Sam gave Chuck his spear. 


Chuck seized the weapon with his hand and squeezed it hard till his knuckles became white. It was the time to make a brilliant move which would allow him to both regain freedom and not Harm Stacy. He doubted that he would actually be able to kill her anyway, but even the thoughts of causing her pain were too much for him to bear. He could not believe he was actually trying to assess the degree to which the spear could be lethal when used against her. But Sam’s stern eyes were still fixated on him, drilling into his brain. He could not waver any longer, or the warrior would start to suspect something. 


“How am I supposed to do it?” he asked, wanting to give himself some more time for reflection.


“You are going to pierce through one of her eyes, the entire length of the spear should go in, all the way into her brain; that should kill her,” Sam replied and crossed his arms on his chest. “Go.”


Chuck gulped nervously. He clambered on the mossy bedding. Then, he started climbing up Stacy's shirt slowly. As his full weight finally rested on her skin, it appeared to him as though the giantess moved, but he could no longer discern his own imagination from reality. He simply continued. He was now between her breasts, so big and soft, he would love to lay down between them... Was he about to turn this beautiful body into a corpse?


‘I will wake her up…’ he thought. ‘But what then… I will be imprisoned again… Not if I never left her side, though…’ 


It was then that the giantess yawned and turned around, causing the tiny man to roll off her body. He grunted in pain as his butt bounced on the hard ground.


“You dumbass! You will wake her up!” Sam hissed. “Give me that!” He ripped the spear out of Chuck's hand and swung at Stacy’s face.


Despite the pain in his tailbone, Chuck shot up from the ground, stopping Sam at the last moment. “I won’t let you!” he cried.


“Dumbass! What are you doing, get off me!”


“You can’t kill Stacy!” Chuck wrapped his arms around Sam’s body, trying to subdue him. 


Sam was stronger than Chuck, and Chuck was lifted off the ground. Though, even with his legs flailing in the air, he still would not let go. Furious, Sam bent over, wanting to throw the obstinate troublemaker to the ground which would definitely stun him for long enough for him to be able to execute the giantess. Unfortunately for Sam, he completely forgot about his weapon, the tip of which penetrated his chest during the violent movement, coming out from the other side, nanometres from Chuck’s skin. Sam collapsed down onto the ground. Chuck’s weight landing right on top of him finished the job. 


Chuck had just committed the worst kind of treason. He had killed one of his fellow villagers! 


“W-who is there…” Awoken by the noise, the giantess was now rubbing her eyes, trying to recognise the figure of the tiny who had entered her makeshift home. Dimmed light of the moon illuminated the pale visage of the miniature human. “Chuck?” 


No response. All the while the tiny kept staring at the ground before him with what the girl recognised as a mix of shock, guilt and terror. 


“What are you doing here, Chuck?” Stacy was unsure of how to interpret the unusual occurrence.  “Who is that?” She finally noticed the motionless body lying on the ground. Some dark fluid was slowly spreading around it and a wooden stick was protruding from the chest of the tiny. ‘Is he dead?’ she thought. ‘What in the world could have happened?!’ “Chuck…” The blue eyes of the giantess opened wide in shock, which was soon followed by a frown. In a flash of light, slender fingers of the giantess seized the body of the tiny man, her hand lifting him up to her face, fire in her eyes. “You killed this man in order to frame me!”


Even though Stacy was visibly infuriated, so much in fact that she could now kill him at any moment, Chuck still did not react in any way; despite his innocence, he did not try to deny anything the giantess had said. The shock of having killed, no, unintentionally contributed to the death of his fellow tiny, took away his mind’s ability to process thought. 


“Explain yourself!” the giantess hissed. She smashed her tongue into the tiny’s face, covering it with a layer of her dense saliva and then blew on him with a stream of cold air. 


Chuck shivered. He was coming back to his senses. He looked at Stacy and broke into tears.


“Hey, what’s wrong with you? Why are you crying?” the giantess asked, puzzled. Was he afraid of her wrath?


The tiny man extended his arms towards the giant girl’s face like a helpless child craving for a consoling hug of their mother. 


The giantess brought him closer to her neck and felt the miniature body press against it, his arms, too short to wrap around it fully, forming a half-hug. Annoyed with her own compassion she had felt for this insignificant pest and the subconscious reaction of her body, she did not become aware of in time to stop it, she was going to throw him down to the ground, but then he finally spoke. 


And his words made her stop in her tracks.


“Stacy…” Chuck murmured between sobs. “Sam was trying to kill you… No… He said that the elders had said… that if I killed you, my name would be cleared… But I couldn’t do what they asked for… I pretended to be playing along, but then… Sam noticed I wasn’t going to do it and he… He attacked you himself… I couldn’t let him kill you… because I believe you are good… and… because I love you…”


A true avalanche of thoughts ran through the mind of the giantess; ranging from: ‘How could these bugs actually believe they could kill me with that stick.’, to ‘Did he just say he had actually killed one of his fellow villagers for me?’ 


“Did you kill one of your own for… me?” she asked. When she verbalised her thoughts, she suddenly felt a strong sensation of guilt. She was murdering these tinies for pleasure, telling herself that they were nothing more than stupid bugs, inferior to her in the areas of both body and mind. Yet Chuck had gone so far as to actually betray his fellow villagers because of his feelings for her. It was by no means an act of honour, but definitely a big deed for someone whom she regarded as not much more than a stupid insect; just a toy, even if her favourite one for now. She was really moved. This was the first time since the initial moment of her encounter with Tim that she recognised a tiny as an actual person.


“It was an accident! Of course I would never have intentionally killed any of my likes!” Chuck wailed, almost too loud.


“Shshh, quite now,” Stacy whispered, bringing Chuck back up to her visage and letting a stream of her warm breath wash over the face of the tiny. 


It did not smell particularly good, but the simple action still had a calming effect on the tiny man. He felt safe in the hand of this goddess, whether he was damned to be ostracised by his own people or not, nothing could happen to him while in her possession. 


“I am screwed…” he cried. “But at least, you are alive… goddess.”


Stacy smiled warmly. Was she developing actual feelings for this tiny? She set him on the ground next to the corpse. “But what made you believe that an attack with that stick could actually be lethal to me, silly?” She pointed at the spear protruding from Sam’s chest. 


“Sam said that I should run it through your eyeball, all the way into your brain…”


“Ugh.” The girl winced. “Insolent bug!” she grunted, realising this might have actually worked. She did not want to accept the harsh truth: apparently she too had weaknesses. She would have to be more cautious from now on… It looked like she owed Chuck more than just acknowledgement! She looked into Chuck’s sad eyes with compassion. “My poor little thing,” she purred. 


The tiny looked up, his visage brightening as he heard his goddess address him in this way, so different from the usual teasing he was used to.


Stacy passed her index finger along the length of the spear, tracing its movement with her eyes. “You know my little boy…” She tilted her head to the left, then to the right, the tip of her tongue appearing in the corner of her mouth. “There is a very easy way to deal with your problem…”


“R-really?” Chuck asked with hope, his eyes opening widely.


“Yes! We just need to get rid of the evidence, that means, of the body.”


The tiny sat down on the ground, burying his face in his palms. “That won’t work, they’ll find it,” he finally replied, without lifting up his gaze. “Sooner or later they will find it and I will be… executed.”


“I can very easily make it disappear without a trace if you want,” the giantess offered. Her stomach growled quietly. She wondered if the tiny was able to hear it.


“What do you mean by making it disappear without a trace? There are always some traces left…”


“Dissolve, melt into nothingness…” the giant girl whispered longingly. Her eyes shone with predatory glow, her dilated pupils fixated on her interlocutor, watching his every move, curious to see his reaction. 


“Stacy, that’s horrifying… What are you saying…” The tiny looked at her with dubiousness. Did he hear her right? He looked directly into her eyes, but could not hold her gaze. That look she had in her eyes… It made him shiver with unexplainable terror. 


As a reply, Stacy grabbed the tip of the spear, lifting Sam up along with it. Some blood was still dripping off of him, adding to the puddle below. 


“W-what are you doing…” Chuck knew that something was not right. Something in the comportment of the giantess did not add up. Well, many things! What she was doing was truly inappropriate, inhumane, no,  inhuman! Chuck had long since got used to the idea of needing to get rid of evidence, but still, he believed that a body of a dead person should be handled with respect. What did she intend to do? Chuck immediately remembered the shashlik from the previous day. The way the giantess handled Sam was scarcely similar to what she had done with her dinner… “You aren’t going to…”


The muscular tongue emerged from between the two soft lips of the giantess like a snake looking out of his den and made a slow circle around her mouth. Her eyes moved from the dead body to Chuck a couple of times. In her behaviour there was clear intention. 


“Stacy, stop!”


Deaf to the tiny’s pleas, the giant girl opened her mouth wide, showing the full length of her glistering tongue, before placing Sam on it. Using the help of the spear, she pushed him farther into her mouth, so that everything but the man’s legs was fully inside. Holding the motionless body firmly with her lips and teeth, she sucked on it, slowly taking the stick out.


Chuck covered his eyes with his palms, not wanting to watch any more of the terrifying spectacle. He could not believe in what was happening. Stacy was going to swallow Sam whole! ‘Dissolve, melt into nothingness…’ Did she mean… the digestion? She wanted to turn Sam into a piece of shit? Was that even possible without chewing? Could she even swallow him at all? How could she have even thought about it in the first place? 


‘Was that… a moan?!’ The tiny spread his fingers as his curiosity got the better of him. He saw Stacy tilt her head back and a pair of legs sink down as her neck spread to receive the prey. A very loud and wet sound of deglutition reverberated in Chuck’s skull as he witnessed the unbelievably large lump slide down the throat of the giantess with unnerving ease. 


She gasped, tracing it with her fingers, before proceeding to lick the spear thoroughly, so that absolutely no trace of blood would be left on it. She slid the tip of the weapon along the full length of her crimson stained tongue, a string of saliva stretching between its tip and the flesh of her pink monster. Her gaze returned to Chuck. The breath of the giantess had accelerated and her eyes glared with arousal. She giggled. “Done!”


The realisation dawned upon Chuck. “I-it was you… It’s been you all along…” He did not want to believe it. Stacy was a predator! A sick one, the kind that derives pleasure from their deeds! Devouring his people! It was all but a game for her! And he, Chuck, contributed to every one of her deeds… before finally killing his fellow villager for her! All the time believing in her good intentions, letting her lead him by the nose! “Stacy… you are… a monster!”


“You have to do something about this blood puddle, because I am not going to lick it off the ground.” The giantess burped quietly and lay back down to get a few more hours of sleep before the sunrise. Lying on her side, she looked at Chuck, who, petrified, showed no reaction to her words. “Clean it up and go back to your cell. You won’t have to worry about anything after that…” 


Chuck kept staring at the bloody puddle vacantly. 


“And… thank you, Chuck.”


At these words, he lifted his gaze up. Stacy had already fallen asleep. Again, she seemed cute and benign. Chuck smiled sadly. Despite all the things she had done, he simply could not hate her. 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading :) I would love to hear what you think :)