- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The third chapter :) Have fun!

“Oh fuck what is that?!” Lea screamed, feeling a waterfall of warm, dense substance rain right on her head from the ring muscle at the entrance to the stomach, which opened unexpectedly. The gore covered her entire body and splashed onto her companions, who also elicited the screams of surprise and disgust. Coughing and spitting, they desperately tried to clean themselves from the sticky gore. They felt some grains in the mix – the thoroughly ground bones of their friend.

“D-don’t tell me it’s-” James coughed.

“Yes! It i s Ben!” John screamed and started thrashing around in such a fury that he posed danger to his companions. He repeatedly jumped up and fell down, trying to make his feet smash into the bed of the stomach with as much impact as possible, splashing the gory mush around and wailing from the pain in his burnt soles, slipping on the mucus covered surface. He waged true war against the giantess’ gut. He swung at the walls with his fists, then with his elbows; first one then the other, then both at the same time. He kicked with his knees, he tried attacking with his shoulders, nay, he even tried to grip the flesh and rip it apart – all for nothing but Stacy’s excitement and pleasure. Finally, he collapsed down, coughing from having breathed in too much of the acidic vapour.

Meanwhile Lea vomited, almost fainting from the mix of utter horror and disgust and cried, plunging in her misery. James hugged her, trying to support her despite his own critical state.

Through the thick flesh came the terrifying words of their tormentor, “Haha, like my little surprise, guys?”


“Stacy?”

‘This voice…’ The girl jolted upwards into a seating position. In some distance she saw Chuck; the same exact tiny she had left behind before going on her little hunt and indulging in her fetishes. Why was he here now?! 

Chuck kept standing still, his mouth agape, staring at the hip area of the giantess, her crotch outside his field of vision due to the angle from which he observed her. In the air he could feel the characteristic odour of female sex, not much noticeable for Stacy but very intense for someone as tiny as himself. It looked as though he was trying to speak, yet no sound left his lips. 

Despite the distance, Stacy was able to notice that Chuck was all red from embarrassment, staring at her nude body like that. It was probably not that he had sneaked up on her intently, though. How could he have known that she had decided to undress in the middle of the forest? She was supposed to be helping him with the search; after all, she had said it herself, and not only that, but also that he could call for her help any time he needed. The giantess wanted to say something, but was herself dumbstruck by the situation. 

It was the tiny who finally managed to break the uncomfortable silence, “I didn't realise you wanted some alone time… in whatever form.” He scratched his head. “I'll go away now…” On one heel he turned around and started walking away.

‘Thank god, he didn’t see the blood…’ Stacy thought. ‘Tiny bastard! He is surely fast on his legs!’ She seized her pants and quickly put them on. ‘I better leave this place fast… Shit, my pussy is dripping with blood, and I can still feel some bone fragments inside… I really need a bath now.’ “Hey, not so fast!” she shouted behind the little peeper, who was running away. 

Her hunting instinct, stimulated by the oblivious tiny’s behaviour, kicked in instantly, and she started chasing after him. In just a few steps, she caught up to the escapee and toppled him over using one of her bare feet. She felt him squirm delightfully beneath her sensitive sole and curled her toes around his head. She realised she could crush it like a grape if she went just a bit further. It made her pussy quiver with excitement. She rolled him onto his back so that his mouth and nose were forced against the most sweaty and smelly part of her foot – the space under her toes. “You didn’t apologise for sneaking up on me,” she pronounced haltingly, pressing him into the ground and rubbing her foot sweat into his face.

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry!” Chuck screamed, “Please stop, Stacy, what’s got into you all of the sudden? Why are you doing this?!”

“Haha, because I'm stronger than you, and you have to do as I say!”

“You are such a bully! I said I was sorry, please let go now, I-I can’t b-breath-”

Stacy giggled. Bully? If only he knew what she was all capable of! “Alright, that’s enough.” She lifted her foot off Chuck’s body and set it on the ground next to him. 

He began drinking the fresh air as though these were to be the last breaths of his life. 

“Hehe, good pet!” the giantess praised.

‘What the hell was that just now?’ Chuck wondered. ‘And had she just called me ‘a pet’? What a perverted girl… She could really kill me at any time if she wanted to! And who knows what her true intentions are…’ He saw her hand approach and felt her slightly wet fingers curl around his waist. He did not protest; after all, what could he do to oppose this goddess? He realised that his cock was a bit stiff. ‘Shit, why is this turning me on?’

“Now I will carry you back to the village, I’ve had enough of searching for today,” Stacy announced. 

“You have something red in the corner of your lips,” Chuck noticed. He wondered what the giantess had eaten. “Looks like blood!” he quipped, feeling that a joke as awful as this one would definitely appeal to the giant girl the way she was.

“Oh?” Stacy giggled innocently. “I just ate some berries.”

“Really?”

“Yes, but I am a big girl, so I didn’t leave anything for you!” She showed him her crimson stained tongue.


“I think she is talking with Chuck!” John exclaimed upon sudden realisation of what was going on outside of his fleshy prison. “Chuck! Can you hear us? Chuck! Guys, help me here!”

“Chuck! Chuck, she ate us!” Lea screamed. “James? Hey James?!” She realised her friend did not join them in their calls for help. She shook his body. 

No response came. James' corpse collapsed into the acid.

“John, I-I think James is… dead…” she cried.

John grunted in fury. For a moment there was silence, as he seemed to be lost in thought. Finally he seized Lea’s hand and pulled her closer to himself, climbing onto the body of their dead friend. 

“No, John! What are you doing?!” the girl protested. 

“Stop, Lea, he is dead now, and nothing can change that fact! But we are still alive! Let’s not let James’ sacrifice be in vane. If we get out of her acid, we will be able to survive longer.” He coughed, having finished his explanation. 

Lea sobbed quietly, hugging his chest, “In that case, let’s use my loincloth to protect our palms, when leaning against her walls.”

“Good idea!” John smiled weakly, which in the darkness, was not visible to his female companion. 

They wrapped their palms with the straps of the cloth, and resumed trying to contact the outside world. The walls of the stomach were shaking more and more, but thanks to the newly obtained protective gloves they were able to remain standing. Both of the tinies kept their eyes shut tight at all times, since they were unable to see anything anyway in the pitch darkness.


“Did you hear that?” Chuck inquired. “I could have sworn someone’s been calling my name!”

“Oh, really?” Stacy giggled. “I didn't hear a thing!” She shook her hips a couple of times in order to make her food shut up.


A sudden spin in the giantess’ gut made the tinies bump around and fall over. Not wanting to share James’ fate, the two tiny villagers jumped out of the slurry, which stuck to their bodies, and started rubbing it off desperately. They thanked whatever gods existed in this evil world for the fact that they were able to keep their heads; and therefore, eyes, noses, ears and mouths away from the digestive juices of the giantess. It was not the first time they were thrown around the stomach like this, but the level of acid was rising slowly, and this had definitely been the most dangerous spin yet. It was enough to make them lose any will to scream, at least until the ever increasing pain caused them to lose their sanity. Their makeshift gloves were now useless, as they had got soaked in the slurry.


 “I must’ve imagined it, it seems to be quiet now…” Chuck pondered.

“Good, now tell me, Chuck, where do you tinies wash yourselves?”

The oblivious tiny smiled friendly at the murderer of his like. “Next to our village there is a stream where we draw our water from,” he shared. “And yeah, your feet could use a bath, they really stink!

‘This tiny…’ Stacy sighed. ‘He is just too insolent… But it looks like he gets to live, at least for now.’ Before she felt it coming, she burped loudly. “Ooops, sorry about that!”

Chuck started laughing. The giantess was infinitely beautiful, but at the same there was also something primal and animalistic in her comportment. Were all human girls this wild? ‘What a strangely alluring combination of character traits… She is just too cute… But also… I can’t help but feel some unexplainable fear when being around her!’ he concluded.

Stacy lifted the little man up to her face. She eyed him for a moment with a stern expression on her face, until he stopped laughing and then opened her mouth, letting out a prolonged low burp straight into his face. 

“Holy shit! It stings!” Chuck protested, rubbing his face in panic, tears in his eyes. The burp of the giantess smelled like raw meat and something else he could not quite name. He initially thought it was blood, but the acidic fume distorted his ability to recognise smells for a moment, so unable to reach any conclusion, he quickly forgot about it. Some half-digested particles must have been carried up along with the excessive gases, because something wet stuck to his face, making it harder for him to get rid of the tingling. It must have been the bird meat he had given her back in the village; he could not come up with any other viable explanation. “You are disgusting!” He cleaned his palms rubbing them against the giantess' skin. ‘My goodness, if that was her burp, I don’t want to know what it’s like inside her gut! Poor berries…’

“This will teach you not to laugh at me!” Stacy rebuked.

“You are such a bully, Stacy, and I thought you would be so gentle when I first saw you!”

“Looks can be deceiving,” the girl said in a cleverish tone, making a movement with her eyebrows. Upon seeing the stockade of the village in the distance, she resumed, “I really need that bath, I am itching all over.”

“Go that way.” Chuck pointed with his finger, between the swings of Stacy's hand which carried him as she advanced through the forest. She seemed to have no regard for his comfort, or rather the lack of, but maybe the fact that not everyone was as powerful and invincible as herself was simply beyond her comprehension.

“Oh wow!” Stacy could not contain her awe. 

In front of her eyes, a truly fairy-tale-like picture had been unravelled. Water, which, leaking from a fissure on a single-standing, moss covered rock, formed a small waterfall, falling farther down the boulder, found its way into a small lake – well, more precisely a very deep paddle – where it gathered, before escaping on its other side, forming a stream, which seemed to be heading towards the village. 

‘So this is the tinies’ water source. A truly breathtaking sight indeed!’ sounded the thoughts of the girl. “Turn around!” she ordered her companion.

“But Stacy…”

“Do you want me to step on you again?”

Chuck obediently turned around. 

The giantess took her panties off in one swift movement and jumped right into the water reservoir. To her greatest astonishment, she realised that the water was actually rather warm. This must have been some sort of a hot spring, although not hot enough to cause a formation of visible vapour, hence the pleasant surprise. She fingered her pussy, releasing all the unwanted residue from the previous evening and today's morning. Trickles of white and pink escaped the giantess’ vagina in order to slowly spread across the entire volume of her bathtub. 

She submerged under the water’s surface, delighted to feel what little grease had accumulated on her scalp – and which was kind enough to detach despite the lack of shampoo – to be taken away; all of it to be transported right into the village along with much worse stuff she had dealt with already. She laughed at the thought. Chuck must have been really stupid not to consider something like this happening, on the other hand, that might have been the thing he wanted to speak about before she commenced her bathing ritual. ‘Too bad he is not the one to decide what happens, hehe!’

Stacy stuck both of her feet out of the pond and rested them on its edge. “You can look now, I am under water! Why don’t you help me out with washing my feet, if you think they are that bad?”

“I am not your slave!” Chuck protested, with his back still directed towards the giantess. It was a mistake.

Stacy’s huge foot slammed into him and pressed him against the ground. “Come on, you think I didn’t notice the look in your eyes and your erections? I know how much you love me, you little bug. You’ve been trying to see my sexy boobs and pussy with all your might and you partially managed to get what you wanted, so now it’s time for you to give me something in return.”

“I didn’t sneak up on you! I swear it was an accident!”

“And what about my boobies?” She inquired in a playful tone.

“It’s just how all the women in our village walk! I swear I-”

“Right, right…” Now both huge feet of the girl, big and long even for the regular human standards were squeezing him from both sides, twisting his body and moulding it into all possible shapes, threatening to damage his spine. He was such a great stress ball! “Mmm… you don’t even have to put any effort into this. I will just continue to use your body, it’s so relaxing! Ah!”

She spread her toes, letting Chuck’s limbs stick between them, and scrunched them playfully. It required a lot of concentration of her, not to lose herself in pleasure and give into the urge to feel his bones break. Maybe she should do it, though… Had the time come to rampage through the village?

‘Oh, Stacy… Patience… Patience and moderation!’ she rebuked herself. 

“Alright! Alright! I will wash your feet for you!” Chuck finally gave up, not wanting to end up as a gory sack of a mangled corpse, glued onto one of the titanic soles tormenting him.

“Good slave!” The giantess praised. She spread her toes, setting her tiny toy free of her natural torture apparatus and straightened her feet up in front of him, waiting for him to get to work.

Chuck approached the two massive soles, as high as his arms could reach, and put his palms on the wet skin. Long toes of the giantess curled up above his head, causing the skin of her underfoots to freckle. He decided to show the giantess that he was not just some worthless tiny thing for her to play with as she wished, but actually a fully independent, intelligent being; a real man who was capable of pleasing any woman, be it a giantess or not. 

He grabbed the wrinkles of one foot with his fingers and massaged them. Then he proceeded to slide along the entire lengths of the trenches between them a few times. He then turned around and started rubbing his entire back against the sole, before proceeding to do the same to the other. He drew some more water from the lake and threw it onto the surface of both monsters, before attacking them with his elbow, trying to provide as strong a stimulus as he possibly could at his – and he could not deny this – rather insignificant size. He then grabbed the slightly calloused area at the edge of the ball of the giantess’ foot, as he was sure that that spot would be very sensitive, and applied pressure as though he had been moulding a tough cookie dough.

Then he heard it. The giantess moaned! Smiling wickedly, he swung at the arch of her right foot, causing the massive woman he was trying to pleasure to elicit a surprised gasp. 

These huge feet! That smell from before! The first encounter with the girl’s foot had left an irremovable, permanent imprint on his psyche. Why, he could not understand himself, but he leant against Stacy’s foot and pressed his face into it. He grabbed it from both sides, gently directing it towards himself and was happy to see it lean downwards as Stacy decided to cooperate. He buried his face under the giantess’ toes. To his unexplainable delight, he noticed the intense scent was still there despite the fact that the foot had been submerged under water. He sniffled as hard as he could, desperately trying to breathe in as much as possible of the intense smell he had been cursed to seek when the giantess had first dominated him with her foot. He kissed the skin of her sole, then extended his tongue and gave the upper edge of the ball of the giant girl’s foot a very slow and long lick from right to left and back.

The giantess took in a gasp of air and then held her breath, becoming totally quiet. For a second Chuck panicked and moved away from Stacy’s foot. He listened thoroughly, but she did not say anything to him, simply waiting. The long digits wriggled above his head a few times in anticipation.

‘Oh, come on! There is no way she could have actually discerned that I used my tongue!’ He convinced himself and resumed worshipping the infinite soles of his goddess. His cock started to feel uncomfortable and he realised that he was rock hard. He moved onto the other sole and removed his loincloth. He started rubbing his erection against the surface of Stacy’s underfoot, while simultaneously covering it in passionate kisses.

Stacy knew exactly what the tiny at her feet was doing and she was truly taken aback by this sudden change in his demeanour and attitude towards her feet. She let her head fall back and started to finger her pussy, enjoying the sweet sensations.

She was still aware of the vague movement inside her stomach and decided to drink some water in order to provide better conditions for digestion. Tilting her head to the side, she started sucking the water in, swallowing quite a bit of it in a series of big gulps.


John and Lea were starting to get seriously fatigued from continuously having to fight for their balance. James’ body was beginning to get really soft and their own burnt feet with their own skin peeling off were beginning to slowly sink in it. When Stacy was lying down, her stomach was tilted to the side which forced them to crouch down, because there was not enough space to stand upright. Apart from that, as more gases were secreted in the process of digestion, breathing was getting even harder as well, soon to become impossible.

Suddenly, the cardia at the upper part of the stomach opened and a flood of warm water entered the gut. The level of liquid rose greatly, so much that there was no escaping it anymore. But as a side effect the acidic mush became diluted, and both of the tinies were relieved to have been sprinkled with water, which brought relief to the constant burning sensation which accompanied every moment of their punishment.h

Out of the blue, the walls at the bottom of the stomach began to contract, embracing James’ body in a tight hug and catching Lea’s and John’s legs along with it. This contraction was different from before, as it consisted of a slow, continuous movement, like a sundew slowly closing around a bug. It looked like the stomach was dividing into two sections – its lowest part now to proceed to the phase of intense churning. John managed to jump out and onto the mucus covered wall, which now formed the second floor for him to stand on. 

“Johnny, help! It’s crushing my legs!” Lea screamed.

The man gripped the woman at the hips and tensed up, fighting to rip her out of the tight opening. With a wet squelch, she was finally set free. Both of them fell over, splashing into an ever deepening pool of water-diluted slurry as the pred continued to drink. 

The horrifying, wet sound of crushing erupted in the chamber below them, echoing through the entire digestive sack. Some bubbles escaped up through the tight crevice, which the tinies were able to recognise by their quite characteristic sound. 

Lea vomited again, this time with bile, since her stomach had already been emptied, realising that James had just been crushed by the powerful muscles of the giantess’ gut. Even for a brave and mature girl like herself, this was simply just too much! She covered her ears, not wanting to hear the sounds of the merciless stomach churning on her friend's body; twisting his limbs and dislocating his joints, ripping him apart beyond recognition. She stuck her pinky fingers deep into her ears, but it was still not enough to block the deafening growl which reverberated through her entire skeleton. She and John were soon going to share James’ fate. She screamed, beginning to lose her mind.


One of Stacy's palms caressed her belly, while the other continued to circle around her clit. She burped a little and smiled, feeling the movement of Chuck’s tongue in the space between the toes of her left foot. She made a note to remember to make him give more love to the right one next time.

Her orgasm started very gently; arising from her groyne, it surged up and down her spine in waves of slowly increasing intensity. She bucked her hips a bit, releasing a hot torrent of girl cum into the pond. She pressed her foot down on Chuck and rubbed his cock as delicately as she could. When she felt him release his miniscule load at the arch of her foot, she gripped his head with her toes and let him breathe in the smell of her foot sweat, he was still able to register owing only to his much smaller size. She then removed her foot and closed her eyes, allowing the tiny to put his loincloth back on, supposedly unaware of the fact that he had just fucked with her foot, or rather, her foot fucked him, or even both. 

Relaxed, she patted her belly and wondered what the return to the village was going to look like. She remembered that the villagers were going to drink all the mess she was responsible for making in their water reservoir and laughed out loud as she took in the warmth of the hotspring she was lying in.

She was eager to witness their confusion when they realised that one of the teams had gone missing. She could not help but wonder if the swallowed tinies would still attempt screaming for help from within the depths of her gut. She had just about heard that girl, the first tiny she swallowed today, scream at the top of her lungs, but that was the scream of a person losing their mind from being subjected to torture which exceeded the psychological resistance’s capacity of their mind. She recalled a similar thing having happened to Tim when he continued to scream almost ceaselessly and kick the walls of her gut. Nay, he even bit her! But what problem could removal of some of her gut’s protective mucus, which would be replaced within seconds, possibly cause to her body? It was not like the tinies could actually bite through her thick flesh, whether it be on the inside of her body or on the outside. Unless the tinies managed to bring some sharp tools into her stomach, she was invincible. And it did not seem like they even had something like that at their disposal at all. Wood could cause a problem… maybe… But she knew from experience that toothpicks would get wet and quickly fall apart just barely from the contact with water and her saliva, so it really looked like she was rather safe swallowing these tinies, especially that they had absolutely no clue about her predatory intent. 

She exposed a bit of her true self to Chuck, but he probably still thought it was all just teasing and being playful. If Stacy wanted to be honest with herself, she would have to admit that she enjoyed this more gentle aspect of domination as well. But the fact of the matter was: she had no real food of any kind and the tinies were tasty like hell! The sexual turn on and various ways in which she could use their bodies for her own pleasure was the icing on the cake. Tiny creatures had feelings just like her, and yes, she did give into her guilty pleasures – purely evil deeds one could call them – but there was simply no helping it when she got hold of a tiny person in the heat of the moment! 

Yet Chuck was still alive! Well, this tiny could not be killed, because killing him would work very much not in the favour of her bigger plan. She quite enjoyed this crazy game; she was always in charge here, regardless of what the little villagers might think about it. She could kill whomever she wanted and let live whomever she wanted – all that but for her own entertainment.

“Alright, I am getting out of here,” Stacy announced, and with satisfaction noticed Chuck turn away from her on his own right away. She noticed some bloody staines on her pants and frowned. ‘Ah, whatever, I will just say these were berries… Again…’

Chapter End Notes:

Does it read smoothly? I have a strong tendency to over complicate things when I dive deep into something. And I am diving deeper and deeper into grammar and punctuation. I do feel like after all these months of writing my work is finally starting to look really good, but I might also be overcomplicating it xd 

Reviews and constructive criticism are more than welcome :)