- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The last chapter is here! 

This one is a little bit different, just please read till the end and don't skip! 

Enjoy! :)

Stacy’s jaw dropped, since upon opening her eyes she was instantly struck by one particularly frapping detail: The woman was naked just like herself! She wanted to say something, ask for explanation, but her vocal chords refused cooperation at this inexplicable sight. What in the world was the meaning of this? What had she got herself into? And had the woman said that the villagers were  h e r  toys?! The girl simply stared at her, unable to utter any sound.


With her evenly tanned, perfectly smooth skin, and truly otherworldly beautiful visage, it was impossible to assess the age of the stranger.  Her long wavy hair of black enveloped her shoulders with its delicate veil, and her grey eyes bore into Stacy’s with fascination. The corners of her pink beguiling lips were lifted up, forming a slight smile, not at all hostile. The unknown woman regarded Stacy with deep curiosity, like a scientist would regard their most amazing discovery, or perhaps more pertinent comparison, a very curious test subject…


Only now did Stacy realise that the woman held Chuck and Kim, in their respective palm each. 


“You!” Stacy shouted in fury. “I spared your lives and you told her about me!”


“No! We didn’t!” protested the tinies, struggling; even though the fact that they were held by another woman who had not so far shown any malevolent intent allowed for some feeling of security, they were still afraid of Stacy’s wrath reaching them. 


“Who are you?!” Stacy growled at the strange woman. “And why in the world are you nude?!”


“Well, I could ask you the same question.” Even though very soft, the voice of the woman seemed very authoritative and wise, marked by certain profund maturity, albeit still very powerful; and all the while it seemed somehow young, as though its owner, whoever she was, possessed eternal youth. 


Stacy turned her body to the side slightly, shaking the villagers off of herself, and stood up to properly face the woman. She did not know if she should escape or fight, but whatever awaited her, standing up straight offered her more options than lying down on the ground. She covered her breasts and pussy with her arms. She noticed that despite her own impressive size, the woman still towered over her by a head!


“What do you want?” the girl asked. “Did you come here because they told you about me? Do you know each other?”


“They did not tell me anything. And yes, I know them, though they do not know me.”


“And how’s that?”


“You see, the dwellers of this very village are my little pets. They are a very carefully selected group of people I shrunk. I have watched them grow and develop for several years now. Until you came and started killing them, that is.”


“What nonsense! You did not shrink these people!” Stacy barked. “These tinies are a natural phenomenon of some sort and I was the first one to have found them! Anybody could come here and say the kind of shit you are trying to sell me!” The girl wondered for  a moment if she should add the last part, but eventually she did: “Get out of my paradise right now!”


“Well, if they are indeed a natural phenomenon, as you called it, how would you explain the fact that they speak modern English? And have you not noticed their names? They seem rather contemporary, do they not?”


Stacy realised that the words of the woman made sense. Still, she did not want to believe her. She could not! People did not shrink! However… three days ago, she would not have believed in the existence of tinies either… “I-I don’t believe you!” The girl persisted. She took a step back. 


The tiny villagers moved out of her way. They were strangely calm as though bound by some sort of a spell. This was not right, they should have been scared of the new woman who could potentially join in on the fun!


“Crushed and… digested alive… wow! I have never thought of that myself!” The tall woman changed the subject, giggling. “Now, how are you going to pay me back for killing my little pets?”


“I’m not paying you anything! Just get lost already!”


“Maybe…” the stranger spoke at length, beginning to slowly approach the beleaguered girl, “I should make  y o u  a tiny?”


This was too much. Stacy was not a coward, and she could defend herself, but this was simply just too much. A mentally ill naked woman, with herself equally as nude, could not possibly bear any good consequences. Despite being deep in the forest, the girl decided to run for it. Though, scarcely had she leant forward to spring towards the fence when she tripped and fell over! After she got up again, she could not believe her senses. Instead of the fine sand, she was now standing on gravel, and malnourished exhausted people with blood smeared bodies and faces surrounded her from all sides: 


She had become a tiny!


The eyes of villagers shew confusion equal in strength to the one their former oppressor experienced at that very same moment; only that she was scared – they were not. In fact, they soon started to laugh madly, and began moving in on her. 


“A goddess, huh?”


“Not so invincible anymore, are you?”


“You will die a painful death…”


“No!” Stacy started running again, but the villagers made a circle that kept getting tighter and tighter, cutting off any way out. “Plea–” ‘No!’ she stopped herself. ‘I am not going to ask for mercy!’


“I want to get her first! She killed my brother!” shouted one man, stepping forward. “Monster! I will crush that cute little face of yours!” He swung at her. 


Stacy was not going to be overpowered so easily. The man was shorter than her, and even though he had led a life in the wilderness, it did not look like he was actually strong enough to beat her. At the last moment, she evaded his fist, escaping to the side, and responded with her own blow, hitting the man right at his temple, sending him straight to the ground, unconscious. She shook her palm a couple of times, trying to alleviate the soreness in her delicate knuckles. Despite her greatest fear and adrenaline raging through her vines, she smiled wickedly. 


The authority she had earned before was to a certain degree reanimated with this demonstration of brute strength, but it still could not save her, for after a short moment of hesitation, with mad screams  the villagers attacked her all at once, jumping on her in order to pin her down to the ground and subdue her so that they could torture her later. The girl grunted, helplessly collapsing under the inconceivable weight of a violent mass; with her stomach subjected to such impossible stress, she almost vomited. Someone gripped her hair. She closed her eyes, preparing to part with her beautiful mane of blonde. Tears began to flood her eyes. Why?! Those pathetic bugs… How could this be? How could this have happened?!


“Alright, that is enough!” A booming voice of the now huge raven-haired woman shook Stacy’s being.


Like hypnotised, one by one the tinies got off of Stacy, and stepped aside, standing there calmly, waiting for further instructions.


Stacy was breathing heavily. “J-just what are you…” she muttered.


She felt long powerful fingers wrap around her body with surprising gentleness, and was lifted up into the air, feeling her poor exhausted stomach protest again. Above her, she saw the giantess grin playfully and lick her lips in anticipation, an action Stacy herself had undertaken so many times. Now she got to experience the same immense fear she had loved to instil in the minds of her victims in its full scope. “Please! I beg you! Don’t eat me!” she screamed.


“Eat you? What a strangely fascinating idea…” The woman licked her lips. “You are indeed very curious… You are now… my favourite toy!” Having said those words, she started to walk away. Before stepping over the stockade, she seemed to remember something and stopped to face the villagers once more. “Chuck, Kim, you will rule the village from now on. I erased memories of all the other tinies.”


So all of her deeds were to be forgotten now? She felt strangely disheartened about that. Though, was there anything to be proud of in what she had done…? Well, at least two tinies would remember… Stacy turned around to see the village for the last time. Chuck and Kim waved her goodbye. She smiled weakly at this friendly gesture. Her favourite tinies… She could not bring herself to kill them… After that, her world was plunged into darkness.


***


When Stacy regained consciousness, the thing that most quickly occurred to her was that she was lying on some sort of a soft surface, which conjured up a memory of her own comfy bed. She felt warm… warm and clean; well rested. Her palm travelled to her abdomen. She did not feel stuffed at all. She was nude, but that was how she usually slept.


The girl pondered it all for a moment. Had she in fact just dreamt every single one of those awesome things? What a pity… Though, not all of her experiences were that cool… If it was indeed just a dream that would also mean that she was safe now! With mixed feelings, she lazily reached for her blanket. Only that it was not there. Even with her arms stretched to the sides, she could not feel the edges of the bed. Upon further investigation she realised that the mattress was not quite as soft as her own; it was rigid, and the sheet that covered it appeared to be composed of ropes rather than strings; yet, still, it was not an unpleasant thing to lie on. 


“Wakey wakey! Did you sleep well, Stacy?” 


That voice! 


The girl opened her eyes. 


Above her, she saw a mountain of a woman, the same one that had claimed to be able to shrink people, and the same one that had proven that she indeed possessed the ability in question using Stacy herself. She was sitting in a straddle, her shapely legs circumscribing the girl, and her large meaty vagina stealing over her. The woman was smiling at her captive from behind the wall of her large perky breasts.


“W-where am I?” Stacy asked.


“In my home, in my bed.” The giantess leant forward, covering a girl with her foreboding shadow. “In my realm.”


“What do you mean ‘realm’?” Stacy hated the surrealism and unclearness of her position. “Who are you?” she repeated the first question she had asked the mysterious woman back at the village.


“I am a goddess… long forgotten…” 


‘A goddess?! An actual, real goddess?!’ There was no reason not to believe her. Despite her fear, Stacy was fascinated. She was not having to do with some mentally ill woman after all! So that was who she was! An actual invincible and, without a doubt, omnipotent goddess! She liked the moments when she got to feel like a goddess herself. Even though she was scared out of her mind, she could not help but admire the real thing. “Wow, you must be really powerful then… What is your name?” 


“My name is of no importance…” She seemed to be lost in thought for a few moments. “I could end the world as you know it in a flash of a second… but I am not cruel. I don’t enjoy making others suffer.” Her grey eyes, looking at Stacy from a scary angle, assumed a somewhat stern air. “Unlike you.”


Stacy felt ever greater fear arise within her soul. She started crawling back. “Y-you want to punish me? K-kill m-me? Please–”


“No, not quite.” The giantess reached for Stacy and placed her on her abdomen. 


It was very warm and soft. The girl sank a bit in a subtle layer of belly fat. In fact, it was so soft that even her palms could cause indentations to form in it, but the girl had no doubts about the goddess’ skin invincibility. ‘Was that a growl?’ she thought, as the all too familiar sound reached her ears. Cold shivers ran down her spine, as at this size it was awfully loud; the sound of the giant goddess’ stomach reverberated through her entire body. 


“Did you not feel any remorse for the tinies you ate?” asked the giantess.


Stacy wondered if she should reveal the truth to the goddess. Eventually she decided in favour of sincerity, for she never knew if this mysterious deity could read her thoughts. “I did, sometimes… with the ones I got a bit more attached to… like Tom.”


“Ah yes, Tom.” The giantess seemed fascinated rather than angry. “What about his son, Tim?”


“Y-yes, a bit yes…” she cried, “but I can’t help it! It turns me on so much! In the heat of the moment I can’t stop myself!”


“What do you mean by being ‘turned on’?”


Stacy was befuddled by this question. “You know… when something turns you on you get very hot and wet down there… and digesting a tiny person alive, knowing that they can’t escape, feels just so unbelievably good…” She bit her tongue. She should not have said that last thing.


“I saw what you did, and how you liked it. This is what has sparked my interest in you from the very beginning… and why I allowed you to continue for so long… and why I made you my pet…” She smiled excitedly.  “...so that you can show me now how it feels!” 


“W-what?” gasped the girl. Did she want her to make love to her huge cunt? “But I can’t! You are a woman, I am a woman…” she protested. “Unless you mean eating me?” she whispered, more to herself than to her gigantic interlocutor. “But no! Please don’t! I don’t want to die!!!”


“Oh, come on! Do not be shy!” purred the giant woman. “I promise, I won’t kill you. I am very gentle!”


But Stacy was already running away. She hated the fact that this nameless goddess was so  g e n t l e  with her. She was making it seem as though no danger awaited her, but who could have known if it all was not but a cruel game for her… just like it used to be the game for Stacy herself… That purr of hers… One, single word kept ringing in her head, deafening her: ‘Justice!’ 


The girl ran down the goddess’ belly towards her crotch, but the belly suddenly wobbled, and she tripped. She slid across the huge vagina of the giantess, causing her to elicit a prolonged low moan. It was a bad sign. Without looking behind her, she teared towards the giant woman’s feet, which marked the point past which freedom awaited. She stopped at the edge of the bed and peered down. Her heart sank as it occurred to her that the room had no floor. In terror she turned around to be faced with the absence of the ceiling. In fact there was no room at all. The bed was suspended in a boundless white space! 


The giantess giggled. “Why are you running away?”


“Please! Stay away!” 


“Hehe, I have to admit, this is all strangely exciting… ” The woman crawled over Stacy on all fours, grinning and licking her lips like a cat. 


“What should I do? What should I do?” the girl panicked out loud. Again she looked down into the never ending abyss of white. Had it been black… But as it was… it did not look that scary… She felt the hot and steamy breath of the giantess behind her back. ‘Now or never! If there is no floor, then there is also nothing that can kill me at the impact!’ Screaming to give herself courage, she threw herself off the pillowy cliff. 


Her body made a turnover in the air, and above her she saw the amused face of the giantess, grinning at her with that playful smile; all the while of no malicious sort, which, ironically, made it just that much more unnerving. And was she not in the slightest annoyed that her catch was escaping her? Stacy extended her middle finger towards the giantess, but did not get to see her reaction due to the formidable speed with which she plummeted towards the unknown. Her hair whistled in the current which howled around her entire body, and a funny feeling began to traverse her belly. Had her very life and dignity not been endangered she would have enjoyed the otherworldly experience, possible only owing to the powers of her oppressor, immensely. As the bed turned into a tiny dot and disappeared from view, she braced herself and finally found the courage to look down. 


There, at the bottom something appeared. As she precipitated towards it, it continued to get bigger just like the bed continued to diminish seconds ago. Was it Earth? No. She would not be able to breathe in outer space! And, from what she knew, that cosmic space was black, not white. Amidst the dense body of air surrounding her, she tried to wriggle her arms and change the direction of her fall, but there was no use even trying. She closed her eyes, bracing for the end. 


Thud!


 Instead of pain, softness. Familiar softness!


“It can’t be!”


“Right onto my belly!”


The massive stomach jiggled as the giant woman giggled. Inconceivably strong yet gentle elephantine fingers curled around her body. 


“You know what?” said the giantess. “I think I really want to eat you now.”


“Oh, no! No, please!” Stacy cried. This could not be happening. Having devoured so many helpless tinies, she was now about to share the same fate? The goddess could not be serious!


Regardless of her opinion on what was possible and otherwise, Stacy was lifted up towards the salivating mouth of the giant goddess, who tilted her head back, preparing for ingestion. The girl was dangling right above her gaping mouth now. Strains of the goddess’ saliva spanned between her lower and upper jaw, before almost audibly snapping and disappearing, just like Stacy was about to disappear.


“Please stop! I will do anything!”


“I do not want just  a n y t h i n g. I want  y o u   i n s i d e  me.” She smiled again, as though she tried to comfort the helpless girl in her grasp. “Oh, come on! It is surely not that bad!”


The giantess started to lower the girl onto her tongue, head first. Stacy screamed bloody murder and wriggled like mad, trying to evade the entrance that led to the acidic hell residing in the plushy belly of the beautiful deity. From experience gained during her own predatory endeavours she knew that human stomach acid was able to melt muscle and severely corrode bone. Who knew what terrifying power lay within the gut of a true goddess? 


Her screams were stifled by the hot flesh of the giantess’ throat. She suffocated as the goddess forcefully pushed her in, her tight grip almost crushing her legs, threatening to break her pelvis. She felt her breasts rub against the rough surface of the monstrous tongue below, and tensed in helpless protest as the tip of her oppressors' pink monster slithered across her nether regions. Terrible pressure squeezed the remaining air out of her lungs as the tongue of the giantess rose, forcing her against her palate, and the muscles around her head contracted like a vice, threatening to crush it like a grape. After that, Stacy shot out of the giant goddess’ mouth and landed on her soft belly along with a huge puddle of dense sticky saliva. She coughed out mouthfuls of the giantess' spit.


“This is not fun at all…” complained the giantess, apparently also trying to regain her breath.


“No?!” Stacy yelled, between her gasps. “So leave me alone! You might be a goddess, but you are not a true predator! You can’t even swallow me!” ‘Why did I say this again?!!’


“Oh, there are ways…” The giant woman raised her index finger, forebodingly pointing it at the girl. Blush of deep red covered her seemingly stern visage. Apparently in spite of being a goddess, she still could not beat this girl at the simple yet demanding task of swallowing large objects whole without using any tricks! She was far from upset: Her air expressed willingness to accept the challenge!


“Shit! Should not have said that!” cried Stacy, though before she managed to even stand, she felt her body dwindle down in size slowly. Why was the process so slow? Back at the village she had been shrank in the blink of an eye! It all evidently lied in the fun of the goddess… She walked around the giantess’ abdomen like a dog running after its tail, unable to find the solution; never before in her entire life had she felt this helpless; but it was not her fault – as she was a mere human struggling against a deity, there simply was not any. 


“Now! That’s perfect!” 


At the size of a large pill, she was squeezed between the giantess’ thumb and middle finger. The humongous tongue spread below her like a carpet of crimson. A couple of giggles escaped the pulsating throat at the bottom, reaching the miniscule girl in the form of a dense, heavy fog. Without any further games, the goddess dropped her into her mouth. 


Stacy landed at the very front of the pink fleshy leviathan, whose tip began to rise slowly, making the girl tumble towards her demise. She tried to grab onto the taste buds of the giantess, but those were extremely soft and slippery, not helping her at all. The tongue folded in half, taking up a form of a slide; an inclined plane leading straight towards the dark throat below. At the last moment, the tongue of the goddess rose, blocking the entrance to her oesophagus, and her jaws closed.


Having been placed inside the moist and hot mouth of another woman at such a miniscule size was even more unnerving for Stacy than what she had experienced before at around eight inches. She felt utterly helpless now. Each movement of the giantess’ tongue, no matter how tiny, caused the girl’s entire world to shift as she was being thrown around the moist cavern, drenched with saliva, prepared to be digested!


“Mmm… delectable!” 


As the giantess began lifting her huge tongue again, this time to swallow her, Stacy managed to escape to the side. She wanted to try her way with gripping onto the goddess’ teeth, but the giantess, as though aware of her plan, snapped her jaws with such force that the girl felt relieved not to have attained the chosen spot. 


Stacy knew that being swallowed alive offered much broader spectrum of torture than having one’s life ended within seconds; yet still, she preferred to cling onto her hope, against all odds continuing to believe that she might be able to escape this hell somehow. 


Maybe it really was just a dream? Maybe she was just about to wake up and resume her normal life? She would never hurt anyone again… Not even a bug! At this critical moment, she was prepared to give up on basically anything! If only it would save her from having to give up on her own life…! She screamed as the back of the merciless tongue, where she had slid to, unable to get hold onto the rough but slippery surface connected with the entrance to the giant woman’s throat, embracing her in its slippery voracious grasp, from which she eventually inevitably shot out straight down the awaiting abyss. 


Stacy thought that at her current size she would plummet straight down the giantess’ throat. Instead, the feverishly hot flesh engulfed her from all sides, threatening to crush her to death. The descent into the giantess stomach lasted no more than several seconds, yet to her it felt like hours. And worse, she could see everything! An unknown source of light illuminated the entire inside of the giantess’ body as though the goddess’ cells themselves were glowing!  


The time she reached the cardia, she was a step ahead from slipping into the realm of sweet unconsciousness. But she was not to be allowed this luxury. Sensing the weight of her form, as miniscule as it was, the sensitive ring muscle began to open. As her last resort, the strong girl tried to position herself sideways, but there was nothing to hold onto. Instead of offering resistance she had hoped for, the walls of slippery flesh spread wide apart, and with the pressure added from the back, she was inevitably pushed through. From there, she tumbled down the slightly acidic, but supportable atmosfere of the stomach, reaching its soft bed in a blink of an eye. The organ was completely empty: No food residues; no smells apart from the subtle purely acidic scent present; and, of course, the ubiquitous mucus that covered every inch of the wrinkled surface.


“I know you fell in, but I cannot feel you at all!” complained the giantess, her voice deformed, but audible to Stacy.


“No! No! No! No! No! Please spit me out now! Before it’s too late–”


A deafening growl completely drowned Stacy’s voice. The sound of the giant woman’s bowels reverberated through her body, threatening to shatter her bones. The walls of the organ began to undulate, and Stacy could see the streams of digestive juices run down towards the very centre of the stomach; the place where she lay, unable to stand up straight amidst the ever intensifying shaking. 


She felt so utterly insignificant! So utterly worthless! She had been a strong woman of great physical condition, imposing height, and looks to die for! Now, she had been reduced to just a tiny, little bug, so puny in fact, that the acids of just any stomach could melt her down within minutes; her entire body bones included, and maybe even her hair!


“LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!” screamed the girl, beating the bottom of the stomach with all her might. She even considered biting it, but had enough dignity left not to do the same thing her own prey had done upon losing their minds… 


The acid began to form a puddle in the fold Stacy was lying in. The vicious fluid instantly attacked her skin, virtually making it sizzle. Screaming in agony, she scrambled out of it.


“Hmm… I know you are fighting, but I can barely feel you at all…”


“WHAT?!”


“I think I will make you bigger!”


The very same instant the deformed words of the giantess reached the minute girl’s ears, Stacy’s body began to expand. Her size changed rapidly, and at first she was relieved, because the acids of the giantess had become much less corrosive, but that alleviation quickly came to an end, as new torture soon commenced: The girl had found herself tightly enveloped by the undulating walls. She tried to straighten her limbs, but the gut of the giant goddess held a firm grip on her.


“Oh! Mmm…” The girl heard all around her. “That is perfect!”


“What’s perfect?” Stacy cried. “This is perfect?!” She kicked the stomach as hard as she could.


The giantess purred like a cat.


“How can this be pleasurable to you?!” yelled the girl in disbelief. Her height must have well exceeded one foot now. She should be able to make the giantess’ gut burst! “You should not have made me this large! I will rip you apart from the inside!” She began pressing with her legs, her strongest muscles. She was sure the stomach of the giantess would not be able to withstand such an attack.


But not only had the walls of the giantess’ gut proven too hard to penetrate, but they also had started to move in on the girl, constricting her like a veritable boa. The digestive flesh, overcoming her efforts with unnerving ease, challenged her mobility at first; and for a girl, and one of a perfectly healthy body, this was not much of a problem. Only that it did not stop there. The muscle continued to contract, threatening to crush her.


Deep, lustful moans of pleasure reverberated all around, and Stacy could feel it very clearly as the giantess patted her stomach. She soon started thrashing around on her bed, so turned on was she. It was evident that she was now discovering the, under normal circumstances, forbidden pleasure of digesting a person alive.


Meanwhile, Stacy cried as she was suffocating. Her limbs, twisted in unnatural angles, hurt profusely, and her own hair clung onto her face. With each prodigious contraction of her fleshy prison, her head was flooded with corrosive acid, causing immense pain, her ravaged nerve endings would soon stop perceiving. In fact, it seemed as though her lower body, distended and soaked in the acid, had already started to fall apart. It would not be long before her guts started to spill and then… it would be all over… Her beautiful body… 


She began to regret all that she had done; she wished she had not found the village and then that she had not eaten the tinies. Every single tiny she had devoured suffered a calamitous death just like one that was slowly taking place now, the death of her own; the decomposition of her beautiful body, of her mind, of her dreams, and all that constituted her being. She was about to nourish a true goddess. This was justice in its deepest, most prodigiously profound denotation. 


Stacy briefly considered if she would do what she had done again if she got to live her life again. The truth was, she had loved every second of it… the only thing that made her have regrets was this terrible perdition she was subjected to on a whim of a real goddess… a goddess who had claimed to be gentle…


Yes she had now fallen victim to the divine whims of a veritable goddess; one that truly decided of life and death; an immortal deity of insurmountable beauty that held the fate of every single living being beneath her sway! How could she have ever considered herself a goddess? She felt just so utterly foolish now! No wonder that punishment awaited her for this blasphemy, this sacrilege!


In delirium that overcame her mind, Stacy’s senses seemed to blend with those of the goddess that digested her. Her pain intertwined with the pleasure of the goddess; she felt the orgasmic convulsions of her divine pussy and the shivers that traversed her celestial nerves. She heard her thoughts: 


As a divine being, the nameless goddess could dominate whomever she wanted and whenever she wanted, precisely how she could end the entire world as known to mankind at the slightest of her whims. But now, it was the natural, biological processes inside this human representation of her immortal entity that digested Stacy alive! As a goddess, she did not need to eat, so eat she did not; she had equally never indulged in carnal pleasure; and so, never in her infinitely long existence had she experienced such profound exaltation, exaltation available only to mortals; peculiar to beings whose existence consisted in flesh; the sweetness between her legs sublimely magnified by the struggles of this human girl dissolving within her stomach, the revelry unholy beyond earthly to the point of becoming inhumane, animalistic. For the first time, the goddess felt alive!


Stacy’s consciousness was fading. She was melting down like a popsicle now, all her senses burnt, her organs spilling out, becoming detached from the skeleton that once supported her beautiful form. She could no longer see, taste, hear, or even feel anything, including her position in space.


In her thoughts, soul, or whatever trace still remained of her puny, insignificant existence, Stacy heard the last relaxed hum of the giantess and realised that her murderer, or rather executioner – no, neither of these, as this was but a little game for the goddess! – was now lying in an afterglow of all the amazing orgasms she experienced as the helpless mortal girl was being destroyed by her stomach. 


“Mmm… Thank you Stacy! This truly made me feel alive again!” The allegedly gentle goddess patted her abdomen. “Mmm… I think I want you to entertain me more… See how far you come! Being a goddess is excruciatingly boring, you know?” Again a few lazy pats. “For now… just digest… ” She purred, and gave a content burp.


“Nonsense!” thought Stacy. “Just let it all end already…” 


As she spoke those words, her head sunk in the acidic slurry, dissolving like candy.



***


‘What is this…?’ The hard chilling coldness behind her back permeated her body all the way to the bone. It felt so good. It felt so good to be feeling anything at all. She sighed. After that, she needed to take a breath. ‘Air! A bit repugnant, but still, air!’ So she could feel smells too! She rubbed her exhausted face. It was very good to know that she still had a face to rub and a hand to do it. At this point, it was safe to assume that she could probably see as well. Though, she was too afraid to open her eyes. She did not want to know where she was. All she desired now, was to keep sitting against this cold wall, rock or whatever it was, even if she inevitably had to be surrounded by the smell of rubbish. ‘Rubbish… Am I back to the real world, then?’ She rubbed her temple. ‘Ah, whatever…’


“Oh my! You are such a hot bitch!” a hoarse voice spoke what seemed like a few feet away.


‘Bitch?!’


“What are you doing here all naked?”


‘Naked?!’ The young woman was forced to look now. She instinctively curled into a ball, hugging her legs under her knees.


Upon opening her eyes, she realised that she was sitting in some gloomy cul-de-sac, a place she had never seen before. Dark walls, which mounted for several floors, cutting off any sunlight, were covered with moss, and puddles of water were visible on the ground here and there. On her left, there was a rust-covered rubbish container – the source of the unpleasant smell. Off the wall that closed one end of the tight street, a rusty gutter which must have broken off the roof was hanging. The other end, far away, was open, and a car passed by once in a while. Finally, leaning over the girl, the creature whose mouth had pronounced all the indignities: A bearded man wearing a lether jacket.


“What’s wrong, bitch? Did the cat eat your tongue?”


The girl really did not have the strength to deal with this man. He looked dangerous and his manners were of the worst sort. His eyes betrayed bad intentions. What reply was she supposed to give him? That she had just been resurrected after having been digested alive by a goddess? Tell him of the events that had led to this? And what if,  after all, it never actually happened? Maybe someone had drugged her, raped her, and left her here? Her pussy did feel quite sore… Of course it was all just some form of a terrible delirium! Or was it…?


Thick grey clouds stole over their heads, and at once it started raining with a thick downpour.


“Fuck!” said the man. “But I guess, you don’t wanna catch a cold? I live in this building, so–”


The girl closed her eyes and rested her head against the moss-covered concrete, ready to fall asleep. She was too exhausted to continue listening to this idiot. She no longer cared about her health or anything. Just being alive was utterly sublime… more than good enough for now… Her hair, quickly becoming drenched, began to form a veil to protect her from the unpleasant view of the abhorrent man.


“I said, I live in this building!” The man grabbed her by the shoulder and started dragging her onto her feet.


The girl passively followed his movement. After all, what else was there for her to do? She was naked in the middle of an unknown city, with no money, no ID, all alone. Should she scream for help? Somehow… she did not want the police to get interested in her! They were probably already looking for her… 


She just hoped the man would not rape her. He looked like a criminal and lived in a suspicious neighbourhood. She told herself she would just borrow some clothes from him, and then give him a large sum of money in return once back home…


“Wow! Aren’t you tall!” exclaimed the stranger, pulling her through the door leading to his staircase.



Once inside his apartment, the first thing he did was to close the door and hide a key in his pocket. 


This could not mean any good!


“I don’t want to cause any trouble…” said the girl, swallowing nervously. “Please, just give me something to wear and I will give you one thousand bucks once I am back home…”


“Bitch… You are just so hot…” Shaking from excitement, he started taking his pants off. “I am gonna fuck you so hard!” 


“You can’t!” She took a step back. “And stop calling me a bitch!”


“Try and  s t o p  me!” he said, smiling wickedly, before taking off his lether jacket and jumping right at her. 


The girl felt the heavy weight of the man invade her. She lost her balance and collapsed down onto the hard floor below, her head barely escaping the doorframe waiting behind. She granted, trying to shake the assailant off. The breath of the man was suffused with alcohol and his entire body was sticky with sweat. He attacked her nipple with his tongue. She felt his already hard erection rub against the entrance to her pussy. 


“No! This is too much!” she yelled, hitting his ears with her palms in order to deafen him. “Why?! After all I’ve been through!”


He grunted, and let go of her nipple, but did not want to get off. 


“I won’t let you put that thing inside me!” Gripping the material on the man's shoulder with the fingers of her right palm, the young woman placed her forearm under his chin, and pressing his pelvis with another hand, struggled to push him away. She managed to wriggle out from under him and was just about to roll him onto his back when the man gripped the folds of her pussy with his fingers and squeezed hard. The girl screamed, and lost her grip on him. But he let go too. It was a mistake on his part, because the furious girl used this occasion to plant her fist in his face. 


“Fuck, you’re so strong!” gasped the man. “Now I really want to fuck you! I never had a bitch resist so much!”


He jumped back on top of her, both of his palms going straight for the young woman’s throat. His dick was dangerously close to the girl’s pussy now. 


“And who is stronger now?” he teased. He visibly wanted to prove the superiority of his own strength to that of the cute girl he was so clumsily trying to rape. “Look, I am gonna fuck you and you can do nothing to stop it!” He began the insertion.


Strong but helpless against such an overexaggerated act of animalistic aggression, the girl suffocated as she vainly tried to break free. She closed her eyes, feeling the tip of the man’s penis enter her sore vagina. ‘Please no! NO! I can’t allow this to happen!!!’ She tensed her entire body as the last attempt of resistance. Tears ran down her cheeks, red with exhaustion of her helpless struggle...


And then suddenly… the weight of the man bearing on her body as well as the sensation of his dick trying to penetrate her tight pussy disappeared!


The girl blinked a couple of times, utmost befuddled. She let her head fall down to the cold floor as she took in large breaths of fresh air. She was deeply relieved, but at the same time all the while scared. Whatever had happened, the man could return with his assault at any moment! In a protective gesture she covered her crotch with both of her palms. Her tears were drying, leaving salty traces. But when several seconds had passed and nothing she feared was issued, she very slowly raised her upper body up and… her eyes widened.


The room was empty!


She looked between her legs in order to scrutinise her aking pussy… and gasped.


There, right between her legs, a tiny man, around ten inches in height, was waving his arms in confusion, looking around in the most profound bewilderment!


So that was what had happened! He had been shrunk! The girl once more scanned every corner of the apartment her sight could reach. The goddess was nowhere to be seen. What was the meaning of this?! 


“Did I do that…?” she muttered in disbelief when the only remaining explanation came to her drained mind. “No, probably not… but… it doesn’t matter now!”


The shrunken man slowly raised his gaze to face the young woman, as though he had forgotten about her presence and remembered it only after having heard the voice of the giantess. 


The girl could see him tremble in fear. He took a few steps back, muttering some incomprehensible gibberish, raising his arms in a protective manner. He was probably saying something along the lines of, ‘I am sorry, I didn't mean to… I will never do this again…’ 


‘Blah blah blah!’ the girl mocked innerly. Well, he should not have tried to rape her. If he were a rightful man, none of this would have happened! 


Now that he was tiny, no amount of chatter could save him from the claws of the young woman, now towering over him. Judging by her looks and her behaviour from before, he probably thought she was cute and benign, and hoped that she would forgive him, now that the tables had mysteriously turned… If only he knew just how mistaken he was! His face paled when the corners of the young sexy woman’s lips lifted up into a broad sadistic smile. 


“I guess, I haven’t introduced myself yet, pardon my manners,” she said, placing a palm on her chest and licking her lips. “I’m Stacy!” 

Chapter End Notes:
And so, we have reached the end of the main episode of this crazy and lewd tale of Stacy!


I should like to thank all of you who have read the story till the very end, and I hope that its lecture has brought some extra joy into your lives :) 


I thank you for all the amazing reviews! It was absolutely splendid to hear that you like Stacy so much, some of you even going as far as to call this your favourite story and Stacy your favourite giantess! Special thanks go to GiantessLover21 who, reviewing basically every chapter, has always made sure to give me motivation to continue with this demanding endeavore! 


And, oh my goddess, was it not tiring… but how satisfying at the end of each chapter! 


If someone has been waiting for the last chapter with reviewing the story, this time has come now! ;)


And an important question: 


Would you like me to write a continuation? As I am sure you have noticed, the current ending offers a lot of room for further conception of deliciously obscene and aberrant torture of tiny people, frankly even more than the initial setting :) I have not as of yet come up with the continuation, but going on with the story is something I am considering if the interest should arise :) 


I wonder if you guys even read these notes, well, it's 1 AM here and I am tired as fuck… So just again: thank you for taking this voyage into the peculiarities of the world of my GTS-fantasies with me!