- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And I am back!

We are nearing the denouement now, but that does not mean that the story needs to be finished with the next chapter.

Stacy is probably my best character; I might choose to work on her some more :)

Enjoy the read! :)

The inevitable had happened: The bet had been lost, and the fate of the entire village now lay in the hands of the cruel girl, equal to them in everything but size – a single, but deciding factor. Their fate was no longer sealed by the crude law of the strongest; through the bet they had been forced to agree on, they had now undeniably become her property. For a single ray of hope, the ray now extinguished, had they forsaken their freedom.


Stacy slowly raised herself into a straddle. She smacked her lips and drew a line along their span with the tip of her long meaty tongue. A broad sadistic smile contorted her angelic visage. “You are now mine,” she said, her voice shaking from arousal and emotion, issued at the grand moment of her ascent to power. She was no longer a predator; she had now become a goddess for these tinies. “Truly mine…” she muttered to herself, more quietly. “Kneel before me!” she ordered.


One by one, the villagers fell onto their knees. Defeated, they let their bodies collapse onto the ground passively, using their arms as support not to lay down fully, as that might cause the wrath of their merciless goddess, inducing more death and suffering. 


“Very good,” murmured the giantess. “I am your goddess now, and it is your duty to worship me! Do you understand this?” She spoke in a low voice, since, she figured, a goddess should always be listened to.


Silence.


“Answer me,” Stacy raised her voice up, just a tiny notch. She saw a wave of fear ripple through the helpless crowd. “Say: yes goddess, we understand it!” she demanded.


“Yes goddess! W-we understand it!” the tinies uttered in unison. 


“Good.” The giantess shifted her position. She now sat on her knees, with both of her legs resting on either side of her body. Her wet pussy was peering from between her parted thighs, oozing with love juice, which trickled down like saliva of a hungry monster at the sight of fresh prey begging to be devoured. Gory stains smeared all over the giantess’ skin, as well as the white of her grinning teeth, gave her the look of a savage, wild cat straight from the jungle. “I have two things to ask of you now, and if you do well, I won’t kill anyone for the rest of the day.” Seeing little reaction from the grim crowd, she raised her palm into the air and made a few circles, prompting the tinies to give her the desired reaction.


“Y-yes, goddess…”


“Very well.” She gave them a genuine, friendly smile, as though the relationship between them were one of purely voluntary submission, coming from their devotion to her, and this smile of hers were the most deeply craved blessing for each of them. “First, I want seven volunteers to complete my meal for today.” Her toothy grin widened at the sight of the sheer terror in the eyes of her worshippers. “Second, I want the rest to lick my entire body clean of this mess you caused while I played with you.”


To the giantess’ biggest astonishment, it was Tom, who picked himself up from the ground and stepped forward first. 


“You?” Stacy’s jaw dropped a little. Her smile faded.


His jaw trembled in profuse agitation. “Yes, me! I have failed miserably in my office of the village’s chief! Every single one of my decisions has brought us closer to our fall! By giving myself to you, I will be able to save at least one life!”


“Oh…?” The giantess bit her lower lip. Tom was not someone she intended to kill, far from it. She quite enjoyed toying with him. He was the representative of this village; numerous tiny people, whose names remained unknown to her. Moreover, just like in the case of Chuck, she had grown attached to him in some weird sense of that word. He was not a nameless toy – he was a person. But she could not back off now. Any hesitation would threaten to prejudice her absolute reign. She assumed an inscrutable facial expression, and pronounced four words of approval, “Okay, that makes one.” She directed her gaze towards the centre of the crowd, waiting for other tinies to join their chief.


“Chief, please no…” said one of the remaining tinies. “The village needs you…”


An avalanche of sorrow-suffused voices followed. Many villagers were crying.

“I must… saving the life of one villager is about all I am capable of. I am sorry… Thank you for everything and I am sorry! You must be strong and live! I am of no use for you anymore…” He approached the giantess, and screamed, “What are you waiting for?! Eat me!”


“As you wish,” replied the giant girl, feeling as though her eyebrow was twitching. She sighed to calm herself down, and told herself that such tiny movements usually remained invisible for bystanders. She slowly extended her arm towards her first sacrifice and wrapped her long fingers around him. She gently removed the support from Tom’s broken arm and threw it aside. His loincloth soon followed. After all, she did not need to destroy any evidence of her deeds anymore. 


Tom winced from pain, but did not utter any sound. He turned his head in order to take the last look at his people, all plunged in sorrow. He smiled weakly. Despite all the mistakes he had committed, they still loved him. ‘Tim, I will now join you,’ he thought, and turned his gaze towards Stacy. In her eyes, he saw emotion; they were neither cold, nor drunk with desire, almost as though she did not want to kill him after all…


He could not understand this young human woman, capable of most atrocious acts of genocide, yet somehow still so feminine and emotional at times. Once again, he scrutinised her beautiful body: all covered in blood, the blood of helpless victims, sacrificed for her carnal pleasure, nothing more. Did she regret her actions, when her arousal faded away? Did she ever feel remorseful towards them? Clearly yes; he saw it now in her eyes. Why was she forcing herself to eat him then? 


She was clearly attached to him more than to any other of the tinies present in the village. He hoped that maybe at this moment when her resolve to continue with her bloody reign was put to the test, her good self would prevail over the homicidal monster she had become, corrupted and enslaved by this bizarre and incomprehensible fetish of unknown lore.  


Again, he looked into her eyes, and he knew it then; there was no hope for him. Stacy apparently saw something more in this than just satisfying her pleasures and fulfilling her inhumane fantasies. She had led herself to believe that dominating the village was her mission, that she was now supposed to play her role of the relentless deity. Or maybe… was she simply afraid of their reaction if she turned out remorseful after all? Was she, deep within her soul, ashamed of her deeds, and did she continue this nonsense just for the sake of making them all believe that all this time she had in fact been following the rightful path?


The chief was lifted up towards the giantess’ mouth, which broke his train of thought.


“Goodbye Tom,” she said, looking at his forehead rather than into his sad eyes, and shoved him into her mouth head first. She quickly forced him into her throat and swallowed hard, focusing on the pleasurable sensations rather than her remorseful thoughts. She had no reason to sympathise with this tiny. She had eaten his son and made it clear to him that she had digested him alive; she could just as well eat the father now. After having his very son digested alive by her, he probably did not care about his own life anymore.



Tom was sliding down Stacy’s throat without any struggles; after all, he had chosen this fate for himself. The undulating muscles of the giantess’oesophagus worked him in, inch by inch, at a steady pace, deeper still. The tiny man ignored the pain in his broken limb as hot flesh squeezed him from all sides, maintaining a severe grip on his body; he was now on his way to being subjected to the greatest torture imaginable – decomposition of his living body. As he made his decision about sacrificing himself for one of the villagers, he did not really consider it, but the realisation of what awaited him quickly began to crawl at his back. 


He could hear the muffled screams coming from the depths of the giant girl’s body. These screams were becoming gradually more clear until finally, the cardia of the giantess’ stomach opened to let him in. He fell right on top of the three tinies that resided in the hostile environment of the digestive sack. His arm was twisted in an unnatural angle, causing him to scream out in agony. Likewise, the previously swallowed grunted in pain as his weight fell upon them. 


“Who is there?” asked a male voice, Tom instantly recognised as Aaron’s.


“A-aaron!”


“Chief?!” both of the male tinies exclaimed in unison, accompanied by a much weaker female voice which failed to carry any comprehensible message. “Oh, Chief… I can’t believe she got you too…”


Tom coughed, and with his healthy arm wiped away the corrosive slime which had invaded his face at the moment of his reception. He could feel the putrid fumes burn his nostrils and lungs, and his mouth was full of the unpleasant taste. With little success, he tried to find refuge in spitting. The gases, which permeated the stomach’s moist atmosphere soon began to condense on his skin, covering his entire nude form with a thin layer of aggressive liquid. The giantess’ digestive juices covered the entire bed of the stomach, leaving no spot for refuge. Aaron, Adrian and Sarah sat in it. They had forsaken any attempts of escaping the slowly progressing digestion.


“The giantess demanded that we choose seven people for her meal,” explained the chief. “The least I could do was to save one person.”


“Y-you sacrificed your own life!”


“Chief…”


“Please, understand my decision…” Tom’s voice was very shaky. He grunted. “Aaron, Adrian, you thought very bravely! I thank you.”


“Oh, Chief…”


“Kim, Sarah? How are you doing?” Tom subconsciously looked around in spite of the fact that the darkness of the giantess’ stomach was impenetrable. 


“Sarah can’t speak anymore,” Adrian replied for the  barely conscious girl, whom he was hugging. “And Kim isn’t here. That bitch betrayed us, just like Chuck; Sarah said that she had told the giantess to eat her and masturbated as that monster of a woman swallowed her alive…”


“It…” Tom lost his breath for a moment. “I-It can’t be!” he screamed. “Kim? Why?!”


“We don’t know–” Aaron uttered.


“But that means…” Tom’s voice, oozing with rage, assumed great volume. “The bet is not in force! It was all a lie!! Stacy, you fucking monster!!!” He shot up into the standing position and pounded the wall of the stomach with the fist of his healthy arm. 


The muscle undulated as the force exerted by the tiny man rippled through its walls, quickly fading without taking any effect whatsoever. The sack of digestive flesh twitched slightly and slowly resumed its initial volume with a quiet growl. 


“It’s no use…”


“We can’t break free–” 


“Aargh! Fuck this bitch!” Tom was starting to go mad. He threw himself at the digestive flesh, which received him, curling around him, before repelling him, making him fall onto his ass in the centre of the organ, right onto his brothers and sister in calamity. 


The tinies screamed in pain, and Tom noticed that their skin, all soft and swollen, soaked like a sponge in the giantess’ digestive juices, came off at his touch. He instantly jumped away in disgust and shame for causing them pain like that. But before he could even think of apologising to them, his rage, caused by the injustice of it all, and so long suppressed, attained its summit. He again attacked the same wall of the stomach, clawing at it with his fingernails. He felt the mucus come off and stick to his skin, causing sharp tingling, but still could not reach the actual muscle tissue. Eventually he resorted to an attack with his teeth – his only remaining sharp tool. He growled like a wild animal. 


“Ouch!” A dimmed voice of the giantess reverberated all around them as her entire body shook. 


“Tfu! Ha!” Tom spat and laughed in madness. “Hear that?” he asked his comrades, and followed up with the next toothy attack. “What are you waiting for? Come and join me here!”


But then came a giggle, and a few dull thuds – the giantess patting her stomach. Then she spoke. The tinies were able to make out four words: “Like father, like son!”


A wet sound of deglutition soon followed; it seemed as though she had found more volunteers to complete her meal. Something struggled, grunting, sliding down her oesophagus very quickly. The cardia of the stomach opened, and a new person fell in with a short scream. By the sound of the tiny’s voice, the prisoners were able to identify their gender – it was a man. Though, before he managed to speak, the next prey had already joined the party.


“No! NO!! It was all a lie! She did not win the bet, because Kim wasn’t even here! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME–” Tom cried at the top of his burnt lungs, before yet another tiny fell right on top of him, almost pinning him against the floor. The acid got into his mouth, invading his lungs and throat. It burned his eyes. He could not get up, but managed to keep his face above the surface of corrosive liquid.


With six bodies struggling in the tight chamber of the giantess’ gut, it had become impossible to coexist peacefully. The tinies were rubbing against each other, constantly sliding on the slippery surfaces, their heads plunged in the corrosive liquid whose level began to rise at a faster pace. Likewise, the undulations of the muscle had become more violent and continued at a steady rhythm. Sarah collapsed into the very bottom of the stomach and was smothered by the remaining tinies, forced into the centre of the organ by the walls moving in on them. Flesh dissolved and mixed with the digestive juices, now beaten into sticky foam. It was the end of all conversation; each and every tiny was now fighting their own individual fight, the fight they were all destined to lose. 


More followed. Stacy was gulping them down like a machine now, probably eager to satiate her hunger, for as a predator she had not been able to eat enough and reliably. Now she was a goddess; now she could stuff herself full!


It was not long before the last tiny joined the stifled mass of tiny humanity. The stomach, filled to the brim, spread to accommodate him; his back was pressed against the muscular wall, his face against his closest neighbour’s butt. The ones at the bottom suffocated quickly and their bodies were being ground with truly terrible force, magnified by the pressure from above. Every few seconds, the muscle would contract forcefully, squeezing the tiny people together, making sure that the acids got nicely distributed and reached every crevice between the units of prey struggling in sublime agony. 



Stacy lay on her back, and gave a low prolonged burp. She was so stuffed that a small distention was visible on the outside of her abdomen, right below her left breast. She had a feeling that her stomach would burst any time now, unable to contain the madly squirming swarm of six-inch-tall bugs inhabiting it. She burped again and felt some cracks and pops. Her gut was now crushing her prey! 


“Quickly now!” she moaned, “Worship me with your tongues! Oh! Mmm… LICK ALL OVER ME!” She grabbed the closest tiny, and forced him into her wet vagina head first, pushing him in up to his waist. She let go, not wanting to kill him. It was the time for her worshipers to venerate her, show her their devotion, and please her willingly, rather than just serve as passive toys for her to control. She was prepared to reward them with a break if their efforts satisfied her. “Lick me clean!” She rested her head on the ground and closed her eyes, focusing on the first touches of tiny tongues delivered to her sensitive sides, right at the tinkly spots. “L-lick me clean, and I will have mercy on you till dawn…” 


The tiny people mounted onto the girl’s abdomen, climbed onto her neck, clambered over the hills of her breasts, ascended up her shins, and traversed up the length of her entire form, trying to cover as much space as possible in hope of pleasing their relentless goddess; their tiny limbs tickling her skin, their weight becoming more than noticeable in their sheer numbers. For the girl it began to feel almost as though she had an actual man lying on top of her. Only this imaginary man, the normal-size-personified depiction of her dominance towards the entire tiny race, embraced her whole body, covering it with his tiny kisses, squirming all over her simultaneously. 


The tiny imprisoned in the giantess’ pussy managed to wriggle out. He coughed to remove the slime, as well as some blood of the giantess’ previous victims from his lungs, but did not waver long, before attending to venerate the erect clitoris, now waiting right before him. His goddess had chosen him to please her in this, most direct way, and living up to this task was his most urgent duty. The overwhelming smell of her arousal was pulling him in like a formidable magnet; the thought of the sheer power of the giantess’ love hole, he had experienced first hand the moment he was inserted, made his own body shiver with desire. Why fight? Why oppose her? Why not show her that he was a conscientious worshipper, worthy of her mercy! He suddenly felt no objections. After all, who were they against this mighty creature, so beautiful, so powerful, so perfect in every regard! 


Reacting to his touch, Stacy gave a prolonged sultry moan, and rocked her hips. Her love tunnel contracted, oozing with dense excretions which engulfed the tiny man’s lower body like a slimy monster, slowly sliding down towards the ground. In the midst of the deluge of the steaming-hot fluid, his legs wobbled as he came, attaining what clearly was the most profound orgasm in his pathetic life. The moment his strength returned, with wild abandon he threw himself at his goddess’ dripping folds.


The situation on Stacy’s breasts very much resembled that at her crotch. Here, her tiny subjects made love to her nipples, sometimes rubbing against them with their genitals, sometimes trying to wrap their miniscule mouths around them. However enchanted by their deity’s might, still disgusted by the prospect of consuming blood of their likes, the tinies did not want to participate in the cleaning, but rather fought for a spot in those most sensitive and beautiful parts of her body, they craved as a result of their own mounting arousal. A pair of tinies, a man and a woman, lay between her breasts and fucked each other passionately, wanting to profit from what always threatened to turn out to be the last moments of their lives. 


The tinies at the giantess’ abdomen, where most of the blood was spread, massaged her body with their arms, sometimes spitting on their palms in order to give the illusion of using their tongues. The same was true of what was going on at the soles of her feet, where the wrinkles contained most residue, crushed under her titanic weight, pulverised bones pressed deeply into her soles and guts smeared between her toes; everything mixed with the dirt from the ground, taking up a very dark shade of dun, sometimes leaning towards brown or black. 


“Mmm… you are doing good…” moaned the goddess. “B-but I can feel that some of you aren’t using your tongues! Mmm… all of you get to work now… or I’ll crush you!!” She jolted her belly and gave the tinies at her feet a few slams.


The sudden harshness of their goddess’ actions as well as the tone of her voice made the guilty tinies shiver in terror. Led by fear of the prospect of her wrath, which was like a bomb threatening to burst at any moment claiming their lives, the tinies forced themselves to submit to the giantess’ wicked whims. 


Stacy wiggled her toes, finally filling the tiny bugs open their mouths and get to work. She spread her toes for them to get all the good bits.


“This is my meal for you, bugs! Hehehe!” laughed the cruel girl. “Profit from this occasion if you don’t want to starve to death!”


Seeing that the giantess’ sinister nature was really starting to resurface again, the villagers doubled their efforts in order to beseech her mercy. Even if condemned to serving this cruel but beautiful young woman till the end of their puny lives, they still wanted to continue living.


Stacy felt her stomach work extremely hard to digest a huge struggling meal she had ingested while feral growls escaping her gut sent tremors through her entire body. The girl noticed that the tinies had avoided the spot below her left breast, possibly too horrified by the realisation that behind that very wall of deceptively innocent soft young flesh people were being dissolved alive by corrosive acids and crushed by the powerful muscles of bone-shuttering potential. She used one of her arms to move some of her worshippers towards that spot, pressing them against her skin with her flat palm.


“Yes, listen, they are being digested alive!” she laughed morbidly and moaned lustfully. No remorse could have prevailed over the immeasurable pleasure she experienced. She had long since forgotten about Tom, who had long been dead, now starting to get soft in the lowest part of her stomach. Her gut growled like a bear and compressed its contents, causing her to burp immensely. “Worship my gut! From the inside  a n d  the outside–” 


Stacy lost her voice as a new sensation teased her nervous system. A tiny man, having bestridden her neck, was giving it long passionate licks all the way from his place of residence to the summit of her chin. She swallowed and with her lips slightly parted, took some time to revel in this sublime display of utter devotion. 


The tiny wobbled, trying to find his balance as the powerful muscles in his goddess’ neck moved under him. He knew that she could swallow him any time now, but he just could not stop himself from making love to her painstakingly beautiful feminine neck. He had not planned to get her attention, and the fact that the giantess was now focused solely on him instilled profuse fear in his mind. He figured that the best he could do now, was to continue doing his best and avoiding her mouth. If only he could kiss those beautiful lips… but that would mean certain death… 


But as clearly visible, he was not alone. Many of the tinies, especially men, enjoyed worshipping the giantess immensely. Earlier, when she first appeared, virtually all of them fell in love with her. Seeing her handlings, they had suppressed their feelings and instead chose to perceive and treat her as an enemy, a great danger to the village; they had chosen to cooperate for the good of the entire community. But this village, the village they had known, was no more, and as her subjects it was the last pleasure they could derive from their puny, insignificant lives that could end at the smallest whim of the object of their admiration.


“Alright, that’s enough!” said the giantess, unexpectedly beginning to raise her gigantesque body from the ground. “I want you to get to my backside now; make sure to take good care of my dirty ass!”


She then rolled onto her side uncaringly, the villagers tumbling towards the harsh ground below. They screamed as her body descended upon them, and scurried away, trying to avoid getting crushed by the deceptively soft flesh. The couple from before, dazzled by their own orgasms, which had just begun to blossom, were too slow to escape and got smothered by Stacy’s two breasts, whose flesh spilled around them, cutting them off from the world, yet somehow sparing their lives. 


“Oh, wow…” mumbled the girl, feeling her stomach compress under the weight of her entire upper body. It did not feel particularly comfortable, but the reaction she got from her food was well worth it: the struggles intensified anew. “Mmm…”


The villagers quickly went back to work. They started climbing onto her back and ass.


The tiny who had been so fascinated with Stacy’s neck had found himself right under her face. She rested her head on her palms and observed him. The corners of her foreboding mouth curled up to form a seductive smile, white teeth peering from the inside.


“So you like my neck, huh little one?” she giggled, and belched as the pressure in her stomach had become too great. “Oopsie!”


The tiny felt the putrid smell of her burp-saturated breath; the smell of melting flesh coming from the depths of her gut. He rubbed his watering eyes. Upon re-opening them, he saw the tip of the giantess’ tongue emerge from between her lips like a snake as she giggled playfully. His heart raced as he tried to crawl away in panic. He did not want to be eaten! 


“No, please, I beg you!” he cried, kicking with his legs madly. “Goddess, please!!”


The meaty slab of Stacy’s tongue smashed into him, covering his head and entire upper body. Huge droplets of the giantess’ dense and sticky saliva slid down the length of the giant pink of muscle, spilling all over him. Stacy stretched her tongue out now, causing its extremity to take up a form of a cone, with which she then teased the man’s abdomen. The invasive tip of the girl’s tongue soon slithered under the tiny’s loincloth, attacking his warm erection, proceeding to rip the delicate piece of fine lether off. The giantess brought out a low purr, and pursed her lips around the tiny man’s waistline. With a deafening slurp, she sucked prodigiously, taking his clothing into her mouth, and lifting him from the ground. Her tongue curled behind his back, providing support, teasing his crotch, and even spreading his buttcheeks apart. Her sharp teeth gripped his skin forebodingly.


Screaming and frantically kicking with his legs, the tiny came into her soft mouth, feeling as though his skin was going to come off and be taken along with his semen into the giantess’ stomach to be digested. Luckily for him that did not happen, and with just some minor bruises he was set free. He heard the all too familiar sound of deglutition, the sound that sealed so many lives behind the threshold of death, and his load as well as his loincloth were sent down her throat to become a part of gory pandemonium inside her malignant stomach.


“Go on, take care of my ass now,” murmured the giantess, licking her lips and smacking them.



Inside her stomach, the ingested villagers had all been covered with the giant girl’s digestive juices by now. Their bodies, nicely lubricated and squeezed against each other, were beginning to get soft at a pace higher than usually. The moment Stacy switched her position, their world shifted, and all the chyme from the bed of her gut was spilled onto them, bones and guts sipping between their bodies. 


With most of their muscles already dissolved into slurry and their guts spilled out, the skeletons of Sarah, Aaron and Adrian were ground between other madly struggling villagers, who in fear and disgust tried to kick them away. Those, whose hearing had not been consumed yet, screamed in terror, hearing the disgusting crunching of bones being ripped from their joints, as they tried to escape and repel the horrific humanoid monsters attacking them. This and the acids eating right through the dead tinies’ joints caused their bones to become free of each other, threatening to puncture the bodies of those still alive. 


More digestive fluids were secreted to speed up the process and allow the stomach to decompose more tinies at a time, preferably all of them. Stacy would love them to struggle for as long as possible, delivering her most profound pleasures and pushing her over the edge of each of her many subsequent orgasms; but her gut, working independently of her conscious thought, was doing its best to kill the prey as fast as possible and turn it into easily absorbable chyme. Although the meal was tough to digest, the friction provided by the lack of free space created some sort of an opportunity for the tinies’ bones to be reduced in size enough to be devoured by the girl’s acids. The muscle churned with wanton abandon, growling wildly. 



Stacy tilted her head back, as yet another orgasm began to arise within the depths of her body. Just when a particularly loud growl, accompanying the struggles in her stomach brought her over the edge, and the flower of pleasure began to blossom, she felt some movement just against her anus. Was this the tiny that had attended to her neck before? 


“Yaaah!” She wailed, feeling a tiny tongue caress that sensitive part of her body in a very particular way that enhanced the electric tingles in her spine tenfold. In an orgasmic spasm, she raised her butt into the air, shaking off some tinies that were busy licking the gore of her buttocks. The moment her waist fell back down to the ground, she subconsciously clenched her asscheeks, unjustly pulverising the unlucky victim, who had contributed to one of her most profuse climaxes of the day. Now, his bones snapping like matches, he had pleasured her for the last time; though quite frankly, even more than his tongue had ever could. 


“Aaaah!” Stacy grunted, pressing her forehead against the ground, her powerful squirt throwing several tinies away. She bit her lower lip, squeezing her butt again, unable to resist the temptation to feel some extra snaps, finally moaning at the result. 


“Oh wow, sorry about that…” she purred a few seconds later, sounding both exhausted and truly remorseful and apologetic for crushing the unlucky tiny to death. But then, she looked behind herself to see the mess she had turned the poor villager into, and suddenly burst into laughter at the sight. “Oh, god… Hahahah, well, I guess you can eat that now!” She rested her head on her cheek and laughed, her entire body shaking… 


“You are having a really good time playing with my toys, aren’t you?” A deeply sensual feminine voice asked. 


‘What was that?!’ Stacy tensed up, adrenaline flooding her vines, making her experience an abrupt sensation of falling to the very bottom of hell. ‘Someone else is here?!!’


Even though she kept her eyes closed, Stacy clearly knew this person was not a tiny! She did not want to open them, hoping that it had been but her imagining things. But then she heard it again.


“Stacy, Stacy, Stacy… you are a real monster… I have yet to see another girl who would be even half as cruel as you…” 


‘How does she know my name?! This can't be happening!!!’ the girl protested internally.


Another woman had invaded the world of her dreams; seen her naked in her tiny village killing the tines like a psycho! And even worse – p l e a s u r i n g  herself! With this, so suddenly imposed, return to the real world; with her most private fantasies and her very nude body exposed before the unknown woman, Stacy suddenly no longer felt like a goddess, but rather like a petulant child who had been caught red handed. Though tiny, the villagers, given their intelligence and humanoid appearance, could still be regarded as people with their own rights; and so, various perspectives of consequences that now awaited her began to flood Stacy's mind. Somehow, the woman knew who she was! There was no escape...


“NO!!!” she screamed, her spirit unable to contain the mix of disbelief, self-consciousness, fear, stress, and fury, all eventually contributing to the birth of the sudden primal urge to get rid of the woman who had dared to invade her most private space, during her most intimate dealings; with her rage-contorted face, Stacy opened her eyes and looked up to face the intruder.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review :)