- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, here comes chapter number 10!

The story is now 100 pages long ! 
Isn’t it amazing? :) 

There are most likely going to be two more chapters, though I might decide to expand it.

It looks as though I won’t be able to continue writing it for some time, so for now please enjoy this chapter and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on the story with me in the review section so that I can write even better :) This is still but the beginning of my writing journey!


When the giantess disappeared behind the stockade, carrying the two girls from the village, the tinies were just left standing there with their rage-contorted faces and spares ready to strike, but with no enemy to direct all this new found rage towards. All this time they had been too scared to fight for their freedom, and the moment they finally found the strength to take on the giantess, she abandoned them just like that, effortlessly smashing one of them underfoot and taking away another two lives, most likely doomed to end in an equally or even more horrible way! 


It was then that a very strong, unpleasant smell of excrement reached their nostrils. When matters of great importance were being dealt with, such trivial details were ordinarily given little consideration, though the sheer intensity of it, for the presence of which there was no viable explanation whatsoever, was what finally attracted the villagers’ attention.


The smell was apparently coming from the confinement building! The tinies started to approach it slowly, reluctantly, with unexplainable dread.  They had no idea what they would see – they couldn't have – but after all they had been through, their guts were telling them that more than just a simple turd was hiding behind the slightly fractured door of the single-cell prison.


The chief was the first one to open the door, revealing the brown wall of mass filling the dark interior.


In the giantess’ waste, just in front of him, there was a heavily corroded tiny skull, whose barely recognisable frame would have likely fallen apart under the slightest touch. Right next to it, there was what looked like a piece of a pelvis and some larger longer bone, possibly a femur. White spots of various shapes and sizes were to be seen all over the place, all devoured by the giantess’ digestive juices, the only trace left after the existence of the unlucky victims, her terrifying body could not absorb and burn as energy to carry on with her atrocities. 


Was that the fate that Tim had met as well? Tom’s eyes filled with tears at the memory of his son. He could not even imagine the terrible calamity the giantess must have served him. Did she cook him? Or did she bite on him when he was still alive? And the others? Lea? James? John? Ben? Sam? Will? ‘The elders haven’t come out yet, hehe.” The words of the giantess reverberated in Tom’s skull, especially that little casual laugh of hers at the end. Clara, Diana, Emmanuel… all turned to shit. That was all they had ever been to Stacy – food. Food and playthings. This nightmare would never end. 


He fell onto his knees, his lips opening to release their silent scream of despair. For a few moments he remained in this position, letting the uneasy regards of his people traverse his sunken form. He then clenched his fists. Wiping his tears off his face, he stood up, turning towards his people, who all whispered amongst themselves, their faces pale, their bodies shaking in anticipation of the biggest horror they had yet to have seen in their lives.


One by one, they slowly moved closer, until their eyes finally got to see the grim testimony of their oppressor’s appetite. They covered their eyes not to look. They vomited. But the terrible truth they had seen, and so, this image would stay with them until they too met their demise in the giantess’ gut. It was a fate much more cruel to that of being crushed. Being devoured without a trace!


“We need to escape,” gritted the chief, “it is now or never; there is no time to bury our dead. We will honour their memory once we are back to safety.” He raised his hand up and shouted, “Burn the stockade!” 


“Let’s burn the stockade!” repeated the rest. “Yes! Let’s burn it and escape!” There was no enthusiasm, nor hope in their calls – just cold, focused determination. That is, until one of the tinies shouted, “Let’s burn her clothes! That’s the least we can do to avenge our dead!” 


“Burn it all!”


“The monster thought she could be a queen! She will return home naked, like nobody!”


“Quiet! Quiet!” shouted the chief, “She mustn't hear us!” 


The escalating rage could not be suppressed, but Stacy had gone too far away from the village to be able to hear their screams, let alone understand the meaning they carried. The backpack of the giantess as well as her clothes were all inside her shelter. The tinder, stored in a safe location, was brought out, and the tinies tried to put the fire to the bedding. The still moist moss and leaves did not want to light up properly, though, of course the furious villagers did not stop there, but went straight for the giantess’ backpack, which was composed of flammable, synthetic material. Not without satisfaction they watched the shoes and shirt of their oppressor disappear under the flames slowly as they spread across the entire shelter fueled by the core heat source composed of melting plastic. The destruction of Stacy’s possessions, the only thing they could do against her, absorbed them so much that they hardly thought of escaping anymore. It gave them a sensation of being in charge. This sensation intensified the moment the roof of the structure collapsed. 


“Alright, that’s enough!” Tom shouted, not without a hint of regret as he too enjoyed this little moment of deep satisfaction. “Remember, that’s our only chance! We need to get out of here, before–”



Stacy heard a loud explosion coming from the village. Curious, she precipitated towards it, the bushes scratching her nude skin. What in the world could have caused it? As fast as she was, it only took her about ten seconds to be back. 


The first thing she noticed was the large fire in the middle. Her possessions! 


“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU BUGS THINK YOU ARE ODING TO MY CLOTHES?!” She screamed, and coughed as a fog of irritant fumes attacked her face. Her eyes became watery and she started rubbing them in panic. She now understood what had occurred. Between her coughs, a couple of villainous giggles could be heard, as even amidst her own inconvenience she was still aware of how much worse it must have been for the little pricks. She waited for the tear gas to dissolve in the atmosphere. This gas was made for dogs, which meant it was much weaker than that used against humans. She could only hope it would not prove lethal to her toys, as these were not easily replaceable. Her fury began to rise again as she imagined losing her toys. It increased even more when she realised that she would now have to return home naked. 


Many tinies were rolling on the ground, covering their eyes and screaming in pain. Luckily for them, the heat of the fire had become too strong, forcing them to move far away from the burning pile. This way, only a miniscule amount of the pepper spray had been able to reach them. Those unaffected were brought to trembling by the thundering voice of the enraged giantess that had returned to the village. Not only had they fallen victim to their own vengeance, but also lost their one and only chance to regain freedom.


They watched her stand there, all smeared with blood of her victims, bent over, her palms resting on the stockade, squeezing it with enough force to produce an audible creaking sound. Her tousled hair left the fury which contorted her face displayed perfectly, her nostrils moving as she breathed heavily, almost snarling, her eyes shooting lightning at the now quiet mob. She swallowed and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to settle back down. She took in a very slow breath, letting her chest expand to its maximum volume, before letting it all out, all calm now. The air was now clear. She gave a short laugh, a single exhalation, after which she used the back of her palm to wipe off the saliva that had gathered on her chin as well as tears that ran down her cheeks. She straightened back up.


“Well, it would seem as though you are smarter than you look…” she said at length. “But… you just could not let it go, could you? Using the only opportunity you had to retaliate to what I’ve done to you. I guess this means you’ve already reunited with your friends?” She licked her lips, taking another relaxed breath. She stepped over the stockade, fixating the pile of burning timber. “Mmm… I guess I have no clothes now. This means I can’t go back home. Is that what you’ve hoped to achieve? Well then, it looks like I will stay with you forever, which…” She made a gesture with her hand, “might not be long.” Her voice cracked in morbid elation.


The giantess took the first step forward, then another. She approached the terror-stricken villagers, and they backed away. She made a sudden, violent movement, and all of them jumped up simultaneously; they were on the verge of breaking into a run, though they knew that there was nowhere to go, so moving slowly gave them the illusion of being able to delay the inevitable; they wanted to keep avoiding the fate of being eaten forever. It was the most primal of fears, the one hidden deep within the nature of every living creature. As tinies they were used to it, but never in such a context. And the context was what made it unbearable. There was something that much more terrifying and appalling in the thought of being devoured by an intelligent being, even more, one whose appearance was so similar to their own. 


It was no longer a part of nature's cycle of life and death, the relation of predator and prey determined by the food chain. It was a cute giant girl, using her soft, beautiful feminine body to murder people for pleasure. The most natural of her actions had the potential of being lethal to them. The simple steps of her shapely feet, the simple act of sitting down on her plumpy bottom, the convulsions of her meaty vagina as she orgasmed, and the natural processes occurring in her digestive system were all deadly, whether her conscious efforts and awareness were present or not. Such was her superiority over them. 


With the deranged mind governing the actions of this incredible creature the tiny people were condemned to constant torment which at the current rate was bound to lead to their extinction. 


Stacy thought about how to punish the tinies. 


She noticed one tiny man still rolling on the ground at her feet, visibly unaware of the imminent danger he was in. She picked him up by a leg, lifting him up to her face. He struggled, but displayed no sign of being aware of where she was. And she was looking directly into his eyes. 


“You fools! This one’s gone blind!” she exclaimed. “You probably have no clue what happened to you, do you?” She seemed amused. “I had a can of tear gas in my backpack. It is used to repel wild animals. It exploded because of the heat from the fire you caused! Isn’t it beautiful?” she asked, not without satisfaction. She tilted her head back and lifted the man above her open mouth. 


“P-please, let me go!” screamed the unlucky tiny, or rather creaked, as the inhaling of the pepper spray had taken its toll on his vocal chords as well.


The tinies watched with their mouths open, frozen in the combination of terror and morbid fascination. They would now get to witness the terrifying process of ingestion. Was that how she did it? Just simply swallowing them whole? Impossible! 


But it was happening. Stacy lowered the tiny into her mouth and began pushing him into her throat. A huge moving bulge on her neck was visible very clearly. 


What kind of monstrosity was she to be able to stretch her throat like that? She was like a snake! As appalled as they were, the tiny villagers were almost eager to see the giantess swallow their friend whole. Driven by the curiosity that killed the proverbial cat.


Though instead of swallowing the tiny down, the giantess bent in half as if she was choking and the tiny man shot out of her mouth, plummeting towards the hard ground below, where he landed with an audible crack. Scarcely had Stacy straightened back up, when her stomach contracted again and she vomited, giving all those present a luxury of witnessing what freshly dissolved tiny body looked like right before being sent further into the giantess’ intestines. The gelatinous mass exploded the moment it met the soil, revealing some half digested bone fragments.


“Ugh…” grunted the giantess. “Stupid pepper spray!” She shook her head. “What a waste! If I can’t eat you, or even put you in my pussy, I have no use for you!” She lifted her foot above the still conscious tiny, who with his last strength was now trying to crawl away, and smashed it down on him, splashing the gore around. The satisfying crack was the least she could get from this one.


Stacy wondered about what she should do next. She had just miserably failed at consuming her prey. She had to do something to save her reputation. She figured it would be beneficial to reveal the fate of Sarah. After that she would propose a game she had just come up with to play with the tinies’ hope.


“You know, since neither I nor any of you are going anywhere, I figured I don’t need to hurry eating all of you,” she said, placing her index finger on her chin in a gesture of thought. “Do you know where your little girls are right now?” she asked teasingly, to which of course no one replied. “Right here!” She pressed the same finger against her stomach. “Still alive and squirming inside my stomach!” She patted her belly. 


“What?!”


“You fucking whore!”


“She really does fucking swallow people  a l i v e?!”


Stacy ignored the indignities. She saw the disgust on their faces grow to surreal levels. Many were crying. “How about I give you a chance of saving them?” She scanned the crowd looking for Tom, her eyes shining with just barely noticeable arousal and amusement in anticipation for what she had planned. She quickly found him. His broken hand was supported by a sling of some sort, apart from which he seemed to be doing well, if anyone in the village other than the giantess herself could be doing well at all. Stacy let her gaze drill into his brain until he finally spoke.


“Stop playing with us, you monster!” he shouted. “What are we supposed to do? Climb down your throat?!”


“Yes!” she exclaimed, clapping enthusiastically. “But in a very special way: two tinies are tied with a string; while the first one goes down, the other secures him. It’s that simple!”


“This is just another one of your awful tricks! We won’t fall for that!” responded the chief.


“Quite frankly, you don’t have a choice!” Stacy gave him the cutest of her smiles, rubbing her foot against a small tuft of grass.


Two tinies which had been whispering with each other lively for some time now stepped forward. They were well built men, both on a slightly bigger side. Stacy had swallowed bigger before, especially the tiny named John. She felt that these two had a similar idea in mind that he had had.


They either wanted to try and make her choke to death or actually considered themselves to be strong and capable enough to be able to recover their friends, one of whom was not even there. But they did not need to know that, afterall, they would not get the chance to share their discovery with the rest.


“We are ready to take up this challenge!” spoke one of the two. 


Bending over to get closer to them, the giant girl licked her lips. “Very well.”



The atmosphere had changed, as the villagers were now curious to see the two audacious men face the monstrosity. As unbelievable as it seemed, fate had decided that they should receive another chance. Of course it was just another game! But the giantess had almost choked the last time she tried to swallow someone. With a little bit of luck, Adrian and Aaron, such were their names, might actually be able to kill Stacy!


The giantess found her shoelace, the last piece of her clothing that still remained, not counting her trousers, she had long since forgotten about; not that covering her lower body would be of much help upon returning home with her breasts still displayed. 


The taller tiny, Aaron, was the first one to approach  her. It was evident what the premise behind this strategy was, though the giantess made neither any objections nor comments. She simply proceeded to undress the tiny, thoroughly checking for any sharp objects, and then, having found no such items on him, tied one end of the shoelace to his body. She wrapped it around his torso, just below his armpits, making several circles lest the rope untie.


The tiny subjected to her powerful fingers, letting them handle his body like an object. It was painful, but that was more than fair price to pay for getting the chance to save the village and everyone in it. 


Stacy repeated the same operation with Adrian and lay down on her back, placing both of the men on her belly.


“Nobody apart from these two moves!” she said sternly. “If anyone touches me, both of these courageous tiny men will be devoured immediately! And more will follow. Do you understand?”


A couple of weak voices expressing affirmation could be heard. 


“Now, let’s make a bet,” she continued, “if they manage to get the girls out, I will take just a few of you as my toys and leave the village, but if they don’t you will be forced to worship me as your goddess, and there will be no mercy! Is that fair enough?”


“Are they even there?” asked the chief with suspicion. 


Adrian and Aaron placed their ears against the skin below Stacy’s left breast. The giantess waggled her belly a little, the action of which caused faint screams to arise. It mattered very little that it was just one voice. It was impossible to tell through several layers of tissues that separated the two tinies from the depths of the giantess’ gut, the fact she was very much aware of.


“Yes, we can still save them!” screamed both of the tinies in unison, excited.


Some commotion started to arise amongst the tinies, as new hope was beginning to permeate the village. Their lives were now in the hands of Adrian and Aaron, and they slowly started to cheer them on:


“Come on guys!”


“You can do it!”


“Show her!”


The giantess spread her breasts apart to look at the two tiny men. 


“Shall we begin the challenge?” she asked. “Then go! I will just continue to lay down and let you do what you have to do. It’s simple. I choke, you win. You get the girls out, you win. The girls stay in, you lose! I have to admit I am itching to see what comes out of it!”


Having spoken those words, she removed her palms from her breasts, letting them resume their natural position and put her arms on the ground. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasant sensations the movements of the tiny feet caused on her skin.


The chest of the giantess was rising and falling as she breathed. 


Aaron stepped forward. “When I tag on the rope two times, pull me out,” he said.


Adrian nodded.


Aaron approached Stacy’s breasts and proceeded to squeeze between them. This first obstacle, he managed to overcome quite easily and was now balancing on the giantess’ neck, followed by Adrian, who had not had to move as of yet. The length of the rope connecting them was equal to one foot, hardly sufficient, but it would have to do.


Aaron put his palms on the lips of the giantess. Even though she was not supposed to be helping him, she opened her mouth, eager to finally feel the tiny man inside. The tiny could not help but marvel at how soft the lips of the giantess were; they were the lips of a passionate lover, able to offer the biggest of pleasures, and yet at the same time the threshold between life and death for anyone who had gone past them. The feverishly warm breath of the giantess washed over him, leaving droplets of water on his skin. He could still feel the smell of her vomit, and could only imagine what atrocities awaited farther down. He sighed, bracing himself for the audacious deed, and put his head and shoulders between the giantess’ jaws. In the moist heat of her mouth, he started crawling down. 


The broad entrance to her throat awaited below, barely visible in the darkness. When placing his palms at the bottom of the giantess tongue, he saw it spread to the frightening girth able to accommodate him. With his centre of gravity right above the giantess’ lips, he began to slide down. 


From this point on, his ascent became much more difficult. Because of the fact that Stacy was laying on her back, his world would soon have to shift. It occurred to him that the giantess had held her breath. Using some momentum, he forced himself in. 


The giantess showed no signs of discomfort. There was no reason to think that she would choke. Aaron decided to focus on rescuing the girls. After all, this was his primary goal, and there was no way they would be able to cut the dead giantess’ body fast enough to get them out still alive. Now, he used his legs to push himself away from Stacy’s sharp teeth, which could easily cut him in half, and his shoulders finally passed past her gullet. 


Stacy tilted her head back, allowing Aaron to crawl farther into her throat. When his feet passed the line marked by her lips, she gave a gentle open mouthed swallow.



A series of gasps could be heard as the tinies had just witnessed what they had thought was impossible. Hyphnotised, they observed the huge lump going down Stacy’s throat, until it disappeared below her collar bone, as though nothing had occurred. There was no wonder that she had managed to swallow so many of them without anyone discovering it. On the outside, she looked completely gentle and benign. She digested her helpless prey, without anyone having any idea about what was going on whatsoever; her future meals, fully convinced of their safety, simply could not know what atrocities were taking place behind the wall of the beautiful, smooth skin of the giant girl’s belly.



Engulfed by the burning hot flesh, Aaron was suffocating. At this moment he realised that it was absolutely impossible to fight the sheer mass of flesh surrounding him, so he was forced to abandon any plans of harming the giantess from the inside. Having now passed past her gullet, he would have been completely at her mercy if it had not been for the cord and his friend securing him. The ease with which the giantess swallowed him was utterly terrifying. 


The slimy walls of the giantess’ oesophagus tightened around Aaron’s lower body, squeezing him down, and ondulated around him, transporting him towards the giant girl’s awaiting stomach as though he were but a regular piece of food. This was not far from the truth, since Stacy’s body was just doing things it always does, lacking any awareness of the circumstances in which the food had been ingested and what it consisted in. 


Ingest, then digest. It was that simple. And if it moves, digest until it stops and is fragmented enough to pass farther and be absorbed. 



Adrian intended to stay between the breasts of the giantess for good support. When Aaron’s feet disappeared in the giantess’ mouth, he realised that the cord was quickly being pulled in. The best way to save the girls would be to let Aaron put one of his arms into the stomach, grip, and take each of them out, one at a time, without entering the cave of death himself. Adrian feared it may be too difficult to take him out once he has passed through the sphincter entirely. 


The suction of the giantess’ oesophagus was very strong; so strong in fact that Adrian was forced to leave his comfortable post between the two soft globes immediately. He tried to resist it, but was unable to, because of the temporary absence of any support points. He hurried towards the giantess’ neck, trying not to fall over, finally stopping with his palms on her chin. He noticed that Stacy’s breath had accelerated. 



Meanwhile, Aaron had reached the end of the fleshy tube. He was faced with the ring muscle that guarded the stomach. Of course he could not see anything, but his fingertips told him where he was. It relaxed, letting his hands, which he kept in front of him, to pass through. A wave of corrosive air forced itself through the tight crevice. The tiny man had tried to spread the muscle with his hands, but was too weak to do it. Allowing himself to fall through completely would mean certain death.


“Kim! Sarah!” he grunted.


“I-is someone there?” a weak female voice answered him. 


“Yes, it’s Aaron, I am here to help you!” he replied. “Are you alright Sarah? Where is Kim?”


“Kim isn’t here! T-the ginger bitch told this monster to swallow me and got off on it!”


“What?!” Shocked, Aaron sucked in a great amount of putrid air, which caused him to elicit a series of hoarse coughs.  “It can’t be!”


“It is the truth! She is not here. I don’t know if the monster killed her, but I don’t think so…”


“She did not come back to the village…” Aaron reasoned. “Nevermind her! Give me your hand!”


“I-I can’t! I-I can’t move!” 


“ Why?”


“I can barely breathe in here… She i-is digesting me…”


“Wait! I will come for you!” 


He need not have said this, because shortly afterwards the strong muscles of the giantess’ oesophagus contracted with unimaginable force, pushing him farther into the stomach. The decision was not for him to make. Since the giantess was lying on her back, his upper body plunged into the slurry below. Turning onto his belly, he struggled to get the melting meat of the village's elders out of his face. The gory chyme was an emulsion consisting of acidic watery goo and a gelatinous melange of melting muscles and guts, with bone fragments in various stages of corrosion as well as ubiquitous hair, the only part of the tinies’ bodies immune to the digestive acids and enzymes, completing it. 


The stomach purred and gurgled as the sphincter at its bottom opened. 


“Aaah! H-help! It’s sucking me in!” Sarah panicked.


“Give me your hand!” Aaron swung his arms in the darkness, splashing the corrosive chyme around, but could not feel the girl.


The chyme flew around Sarah and seeped through the open lock, causing loud bubbling. Its level dropped slowly, until finally it all passed into the giant girl’s intestine to be absorbed, leaving just Sarah, Aaron, and a couple of bones, which got stuck between the folds of digestive flesh as the new subjects for it to direct its destructive power towards.



A violent pull on the cord alarmed Adrian. Was he supposed to start pulling them out now?


Before he could start, his body was lifted up, and his torso was pressed against the giant girl’s lips. 


Instantly, the screams arised:


“What?!”


“No!!” 


“Adrian! You can do it!”


“Think about the whole village!”


“You mustn’t let her swallow you!”


Some tinies ran to help him, but the giantess raised both of her index fingers and made a forbidding movement. 


In a movement resembling a push-up, Adrian managed to pull away. He bent his legs in the knees, placing them in the giantess’ chin in order to get to a better position.


Seeing this, the villagers calmed down. After all, it was impossible for the giantess’ body to be able to pull two tiny people in on its own! They had to admit she was playing according to the rules. They felt obliged to do the same. Even though she had tricked them so many times, they chose to proceed according to the rules of fair play. Beating the giantess in a fair match like this would be a strong argument in favour of their case.


“Adrian, you can do it!”


“Adrian, please hold on!”



Aaron did not fall through. He was blocked at the knees, which meant that Adrain was doing a good job. That was the limit of the cord’s assistance. He stretched his arms forward, trying to reach Sarah.


“Sarah, are you still there?! Just grip my hand and I will get you out, I promise!”


He heard some grunting from the very bottom of the stomach. Something moved. The pressure around his lower body was starting to become unbearable. Finally he felt Sarah’s touch. He could tell she was in a bad state, her skin seemed burned from having been exposed to the giantess’ digestive juices, even if only for a few minutes. If the light could penetrate the interior of the giant woman’s stomach, the image he would have seen, would have caused him to scream in terror. The girl had suffered third degree burns all over her body, her insides, particularly her lungs, were equally as damaged; it was already too late to save her.


But that was his mission, and if Sarah had to die, he would make sure that she could die in a normal place, not in the gut of a giant man-eating monster! He pulled on Sarah’s hand, which allowed him to get the hold of her upper body. He hugged her.


“A-aaron… Leave me and escape! P-please!” She cried.


“Never!” He tugged on the rope, a signal for Adrian to pull. 



Adrian was barely able to resist the terrifying strength of the giantess’ voracious gut. 


“Let go, bitch!” he grunted.


Stacy cleared her throat. She wiggled her tongue, trying to position the rope in a way which would be less stimulating for her gag reflex. Having the shoelace rub against her epiglottis was not any more pleasant. Yet, convinced of her imminent victory, she still enjoyed this weird game immensely. Her pussy was really wet and she began to wonder if it would not hurt to finger it a little. Before she made her decision, her hand had instinctively strayed to her nether regions. A quiet barely audible moan escaped her lips.


“Don’t move your tongue! I can’t tell if Aaron is pulling on the rope or not!”


“It doesn’t matter,” whispered the giantess, very quietly so that only the tiny at her lips could hear it. 


“What did you say, bitch?!” 


Adrian noticed the tears of pain and exhaustion the giantess had in her eyes. Because of that what happened next was that much bigger a shock to him. 


The corners of Stacy’s lips turned up slightly. She slurped the excessive saliva in and then: relaxed her jaw. 


Before he knew it, Adrian lost his grip on the shoelace. Faster than ever, he was pulled into the giantess’ mouth, plummeting straight towards her pulsating gullet. He was forced against her throat and immediately dragged into its fleshy depths. With his arms immobilised in the giant girl’s oesophagus, he wriggled like mad, trying to slow his descent into her gut, which would mean not only the demise of the ones directly involved, but also all the others.


This time the giantess could not hold back. In a professionally smooth movement, she slurped Adrian in and swallowed him up. The warm and filling sensation of victory slowly filled her body as the large, struggling lump travelled down her neck.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! :)

Reviews are welcome! :)