- Text Size +

Lola Yuuna Freely was a Celsioran which long story short, was a race of size-shifting and powerful people who look ever so similar to humans if it was not for their incredible height and other such unique traits like not wearing footwear. Her appearance was that of pink hair, golden eyes, pale skin, top and bottom clothing-wise, and some jewelry around her left foot. Lola appeared to have a huge love for flowers as she had one in her hair, pictures of a few basic ones on her lower part of her clothing, and even a design of one on that mentioned jewelry.  This Celsioran had a sister as well named Piper and Mila and while they liked each other, due to the fights they often had whether verbal, physical, or both, Lola decided to take a break from her siblings for now. 



This member of the Freely family decided to take her alone time at her absolutely enormous and often average size for her. With a music player in hand and accompanying headphones in her ears, she decided to visit a planet that just so happened to be inhabited. Lola with her seemingly impossible size to the citizens of the world floated down to and then landed right on top of 2 of the countless cities there, with a “CRASH!” sound even she could faintly hear. Unconcerned with the potential fall of millions from each foot from doing one step, the giant relaxed with her toes past the clouds. Then after enjoying the surroundings for a few seconds she decided to have a bit of fun with the land. 



The 2  neighboring cities were home to a total of about 3 million inhabitants in total with humanlike people living their everyday busy lives for the most part. Those humanoids were the first ones who could see something like meteors approaching them that they soon found out were in the shape of feet because that was what they were. It was not long before they crashed down instantly with a “BOOM!” annihilating those locations like they were nothing but dirt. They were far from being the only ones in danger though as this impact was massive enough to create earthquakes in the surrounding areas. This caused humongous cracks to be formed, structures to collapse and tsunamis to be created as just a few examples, with many of those around having their lives fall victim to these events.



Lola started to jam out to the music she could hear by stomping and jumping around in the rhythm of the beats. She just kept on dancing sometimes in place and sometimes on the move crushing whole countries with a “BANG!” under the rest of that same body part. Her footsteps were not the only aspect of her making noises as she started to hum along to the beat of the songs she heard. While this was going on, the gal could not hear and was unaware of the damage she was doing or the screams occurring, mainly due to her loud tunes playing in her ears. If she did hear she would not be that bothered and most likely say something in a way that showed that she viewed herself as the smartest one there. It would be something along the lines of  “You need to be more positive and look at the bigger picture sillies~.”



The whole land seemed to be shaking violently, with glass shattering rumbling noises under these potential world-ending feet. It got even worse when she moved with the fact that the steps got more powerful and the earthquakes bigger with more and more of the cities in the blast zone going. The stomps only magnified the damage by multitudes of power that the civilians could not begin to comprehend. The most that ended up being left were the colossal footprints towering over the remains of the civilizations. Those close enough to the insanely tall girl could hear a “HUM!” which was loud enough to make them deaf before their demises if they even survived that long. The most humiliating destruction caused by this being would have to be the fact that the remains of the cites and more would fall from her toes, soles, and any other part of her feet to her next targets, whenever she simply lifted that part of her body to cause more devastation moments later.



She would continue her trek across the continents and the rest of the planet while making a “STOMP!” sound almost every time she made a step. Lola even walked across the short bits of water in between the lands as she wiggled her toes to get them dry and then wiped her feet on the countries like they were simply doormats. She did not know that this caused an even more variety of death and destruction such as tsunami-like waterfalls and cities being reduced to a mud-like substance. Sometimes the Celsioran would deliberately make the earthquakes as well so she could feel a bit more of a beat in her steps, stomps, and jumps. Once again how this could affect others did not cross her mind mainly because she saw there was no one else here her size. 



She was dancing and jamming along for a little while, keeping herself entertained by her motions and each passing song. Then after a while of doing just that, she noticed that a song started to repeat, and with a bit of a playful sigh decided to finally look down before trying to fix her new problem at hand. There Lola saw that just about every building and more on the planet was crumbling in pieces. She decided to go out of her way to crush the rest of them for fun and to keep the planet looking more symmetrical for her tastes. Lastly, before leaving she decided to finally speak to any remaining survivors if there were any by rhetorically asking  “Nature can take back this land, and isn’t that just great?!~”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.

Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;

Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana

Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com

Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana

Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…

Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…

Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C

New Pokemon Giantess discord (Anniversary contest going on): discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3

Madoka/SteinsGate/ReZero Sfw Discord: discord.gg/YHDvcR2t8A

My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations