- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A city fun story. I have wanted to write one for a while. This is the first chapter. Enjoy!

The Sun was starting to peek from behind a row of detached houses on the eastern side of the street, giving the sky that characteristic yellow glare, which turned to red, when mixed with the clouds above. Sarah was walking down the street slowly, making her best effort not to fall over. After a whole-night party she was quite drunk and could barely walk in a straight line. It was not that she was addicted to alcohol. No. She just overdosed it a little this time, because she was depressed and looked for a means to forget. For weeks she had been going to parties trying to find a boyfriend, but for some strange reason no one wanted to be with her. This made her feel extremely lonely and down. She just could not comprehend what the reason for her misfortune was. She knew she was pretty. Not only was her body very attractive and curvaceous, but she was also reasonably fit. She had thick brown hair, which came down to her shoulders and eyes of that rare green colour, her female friends always complimented. Was her personality boring? She did not think so.

On the darker part of the sky she saw a glaring object soaring across the dark screen. 

"A shooting star?" she asked herself out loud smiling a little and made a wish of her loneliness finally disappearing.

The object seemed to have changed its direction suddenly and started plummeting towards her. 

"What the..." The girl narrowed her eyes, wondering if she was thinking straight. Could there be an actual meteor going right in her direction? "Oh fuck!"

As a realisation of the great danger in which she had found herself hit her foggy brain, she turned around and started running away. Her foot catched on a curb and she stumbled. She only managed to give a quick despaired look back before a blazing light and a strong shockwave of hot air hit her, knocking her out.

 ...

"Miss! Are you alright?" 

"Wha..." Sarah opened her eyes slightly and looked at the direction, from which a male voice was coming. 

She could see a vague shape of a head and a torso but no specific details. Her entire body was in pain. She felt a strange kind of radiation heat up every single one of her cells. Being drunk was not making her feel any better.

"Miss, you are injured," said the man. "Please do not move. My name is Stan Smith, I am a police officer. Medical crew is on its way already." 

According to procedure, he showed her his badge. Not that she could see it anyway. He got up and came closer to a large crater, which cut the entire street in half. The meteor must have been very small. The hole was only about thirty feet wide. Still, quite a bit of a mess, objectively speaking. The walls of the nearest houses were damaged. The people, shaken out of their sleep by the unexpected explosion were standing in their gardens looking at the site and talking loudly. Luckily no one apart from the girl who was exposed directly got injured. How the hell was the girl able to survive this blast? Well, she was probably going to die soon. Moved by the unjust fate of the young, beautiful woman's life Stan took another look at the poor girl. 

He froze. The hand in which he held his phone dropped down to his side. Have her injuries healed already? He could have sworn that the skin at the front of her body had been torn off. He could see her renewed round breasts and tits peek out from the torn tank top. 

"What the hell?" he asked with disbelief.

The girl stood up and covered her exposed body. She was able to think more clearly now, as much as the alcohol present in her bloodstream allowed.

"Hey! Don't look at me!" she protested, blushing a little. 

But the eyes of the man were still fixated on her. Only now they were open much wider than before.

"Did you just grow?!" he exclaimed. "And your injuries are gone too!"

"What? Hey I told you to stop looking at me, you pervert! Did you touch me when I was unconscious?!"

"N-no I didn't..." stuttered the policeman, "Hey stay where you are!" he added, taking out his gun and aiming at her.

Even though the drunk girl did not probably realise it herself, she was now two times his size. The man began to freak out. He took a few steps back towards his cruiser.

"Hey! Why are you aiming your gun at me?!" shouted Sarah frightened.

As the radiation inside her body continued to release energy she fell onto her knees, causing a small earthquake. She could feel the leftovers of her clothes fall off her body and blushed. Her face landed directly in front of the man. The tension created by this surreal situation got unbearable and he pulled the trigger involuntarily.

Seeing the girl change in size rapidly and hearing the policeman shoot his gun, people began to freak out and started getting into their cars on both sides of the road, before driving away in either one of two directions from the crater.

"Hey what did you do that for?!" complained Sarah as she felt a stinging pain on her cheek. 

Annoyed, she grabbed the man with her arm and lifted him up to her face. Her fingers were able to curl around his body fully at this point. She finally noticed that something was not right.

"Hey why the hell are you so small?"

"It is not me who is small. It is you who is growing. Must be some aftereffects of the meteor blast. Please put me down, before you hurt me! You are gripping too tight!!" groaned the police officer.

"I am growing?" Not letting him go, she looked around. Despite seating on her knees, her head was levelled with the roofs of the houses around them. She could see many cars driving away rapidly. "Wow..."

She diverted her attention back to the man in her hand. To her, he was half a foot tall now. She lifted him up to her face and examined his body thoroughly. He had short blond hair and blue eyes. Three-day facial hair was adorning his visage. She thought that he looked cute in his summer police uniform. Under her fingertips she could feel the muscles of his well built physique. The bizarre situation in which she had found herself and the fact that she held this handsome tiny man in her hand made her begin to feel a bit horny. She wondered how much older than her he was.

"Little pervert..." she said to him in a rebuking tone, "I think you look cute, though... Mmm... I think I can even forgive you for shooting at me." She added, before bringing him up to her lips. She had never kissed a guy before, and could not resist the temptation, now that this cute young policeman was fully in her grasp. Almost as if... she had owned him.

The man could feel her hot, moist, alcohol saturated breath wash over him. When he looked at her big plushy lips as she spoke, he could not help but imagine them engulf his entire body. The primal, animalistic fear gripped his mind and he struggled, trying to free himself from her gentle, but irresistible grip when she started to bring him even closer. He screamed when hot lips covered his entire head and the tip of her huge tongue ran across his upper body wetting his shirt and covering everything in a thick goo. He was unable to stop giantess' spit from getting into his mouth and he choked as he was struggling to breathe under the immense pressure of the giant girl's kiss.

Sarah moaned with pleasure as she felt the taste of Stan as well as the features of his face on her sensitive tongue. She gripped the shirt of his uniform with her teeth and ripped it off his body. The arms of the man got free from her grip in the process, and he fired a couple of shots at her in a desperate attempt to free himself from the increasingly dangerous situation, but the bullets were too small for the girl to care at this point. She greedily sucked the police officer into her mouth and began licking his entire upper body like a lollipop.

Stan felt the giantess suck on his upper body with immense force. Her rough tongue was running across his skin mercilessly, drowning him in a deep puddle of dense spit in a tight space between the surface of the pink monster and her palate. The suction intensified greatly when the giantess began pulling on his pants with no regards for his shoes or the belt, which held them in place. Stan felt his eardrums pop and realised that he had lost his hearing. Using the last bits of air he had left, he forced his core muscles to tense up in order to prevent his spine from breaking as his trousers slid down his legs leaving red scars. After that his entire form was sucked into Sarah's mouth.

The girl could not believe how good Stan's body tasted. The empowerment and turn on, having a whole man inside her mouth brought her, were something out of this world. She was starting to reach a very high state of arousal and she felt an unstoppable urge to put something big into her already dripping pussy and fuck herself hard. 

The ambulance really could not have arrived at a better time than this. Seeing a giant naked woman sitting on her knees, taking the entire width of the street and towering over the buildings, Dave stopped the car in what he thought was a safe distance and came out screaming, "What the hell is going on here?!"

Sarah turned her face towards the newcomers. A leg in a police shoe came out of her mouth before being sucked back inside with a wet slurping sound. The shoe fell down to the ground. A moving bulge could be seen on her cheek and a drop of saliva ran down her chin.

"Just what the fuck is going on here?!" screamed the driver again, "Are you fucking eating him, you monster?!" 

"Dave, what is going on out there?" shouted Sam, one of the members of the medical crew, from inside the car.

Without wasting any time on replying, Dave rushed back to the driver's cabin and took out his shotgun. He could not simply leave his friend to die, when there was even the slightest hope of saving him. However, before he was able to reload he saw a dark shadow loom over him and a pair of giant breasts swung above his head. He looked back to see the giantess get hold of the ambulance. 

"Shit, no!"

Wasting no time he reloaded and shot at her palms, but the shells had almost no effect on the giantess. Little scratches that appeared on her skin were healed in the matter of seconds. Drunk giantess did not even seem to be aware of his presence at all. He witnessed Sarah lift the car, with his friends still inside, up into the air and crouched on the ground with her knees spread to the sides, revealing her huge vagina. She then rubbed the front of the car against her engorged clit. 

Excited by the thought of taking this car, bigger than any dildo she had used before inside of her, Sarah ran her tongue across her lips, unintentionally letting Dave see one of Stan's hands for a brief moment. Having signed to calm herself down a bit, she relaxed the muscles of her gargantuan pussy and began pushing the ambulance inside. The large tunnel spread around the vehicle as it was being inserted into the fleshy cave. Sarah made her best effort to keep the muscles relaxed in order not to crush it just yet. The mirrors of a van broke off and fell down to the ground. Despite the girl's endeavour, the muscle, stretched to its absolute limits, contracted slightly a couple of times, causing the walls to freckle a bit and little rectangular pieces of broken glass, which used to be windows, to fall inwards, raining on the unfortunate medical crew inside. Her pussy juices followed the broken glass immediately, filling the tight space and pushing out the resources of precious air. Just when the back double-leaf door of the van was about to open, the hungry pussy lips closed around the full length of the van.

"Holy crap, it won't budge!" complained Sam, while desperately trying to open the back door of the car. The medical crew had felt the ground shake, when the car had been lifted up into the air, but had had no idea about what was going on. Their world had shifted and they had been thrown onto the back door along with the stretcher and some other medical equipment. Suddenly they had seen folds of giant pink muscles slowly wrap around the windows, rhythmic contractions making the metal bend. The glass had fallen inwards and Sam had had to cover his eyes in order to protect his sight.

"What the fuck is this?!" Sam had asked in fear. "Are we being swallowed by some alien worm, which came out of that meteor?!"  

Both of his co-workers had lost consciousness, so they had not been able to share his thoughts with him. However, the characteristic smell of female sex had been enough to answer his question. The flood of pussy juices had soon begun to drown them.

"No way..."

Opening the back door was really the only way of saving his unconscious friends and himself from drowning, Sam could think of. Unfortunately, as the entire vehicle had been devoured by the fleshy tunnel, it did not seem to be a viable means of escaping anymore.

At around one hundred fifty feet tall, after Sarah had managed to fully take the ambulance inside her, her growth spurt seemed to have slowed down to a barely noticeable level. She leaned back trying to sit down, but lost her balance suddenly as the crater she had long forgotten about unexpectedly appeared behind her. She fell onto her back causing the ground to shake violently and instinctively swallowed a huge build up of hot spit that had been accumulating in her mouth all this time, sending three inches tall Stan down her tight throat along with it with an audible crunch.

"Oh crap. I just swallowed him!" she gasped, shocked with what had just happened and brought her fingers up to her neck, feeling a large lump slowly travelling down her gullet.

Stan was much bigger than any pill she had ever swallowed. She could feel him very clearly as he slowly slid down. The sheer realisation that she was going to digest this man whole and alive made her pussy contract hard around her makeshift dildo. Screeching sound of the metal being compressed could be heard as the vehicle got squeezed by the incredibly strong muscles. She started to move her fingers around her pussy, circling around the wet opening delicately, while focusing on the sensations in her digestive track. When the police officer reached a tight sphincter at the end of her oesophagus; the entrance to her stomach, his descent suddenly stopped. Sarah gulped down the spit, she had been collecting especially for this occasion. A few seconds later the man got slowly squeezed through the tight ring and fell right into her awaiting stomach. Digestive juices squirted onto his body causing a strong burning sensation and started gathering at the bottom in the form of a puddle. Acrid vapour filled Stan's lungs slowly turning them into bloody mush and cutting off the ability to breathe. Despite a few broken bones , seeing his demise getting nearer and nearer the man began thrashing around wildly in the last desperate attempt of saving his life.

Sarah screamed as a violent wave of an intense orgasm shook her body. Her pussy sucked on the van violently and the muscles quenched rock hard, crushing it to a thin cylinder, the action accompanied by a sound resembling that of crushing of an aluminium can, with the imprints of her love tunnel's musculature left visible on its surface. Her love juice, along with gore from medical crew's bodies, followed by comparatively miniscule amounts of gasoline and engine maintenance liquids, squirted out of her pussy knocking down Dave, who was standing in front of her and watching the death of his friends helplessly. Her feet burst through the walls of the surrounding houses sending the debris of all sorts flying around and covering the street. She lifted herself up and crushed her breasts and belly into the nearest buildings that were still standing. The stimulation to her tits and abdomen made her shiver with pleasure, and she grinded her pussy against the rubble a few times, before finally collapsing limply, panting exhausted. 

"Mmmm... Wow..." she sighed. 

Turning around she gazed up at the morning sky. She watched the big white clouds glide across it, carried by the wind. She felt as if she was in heaven. The alcohol had been long gone from her body by now, and despite not sleeping at all this night, she felt fully rested. By no means was her long-growing sexual desire satiated by this first orgasm. She realised that she could not feel the tiny Stan's movements inside her churning stomach any more. She was starving for more. She relaxed her pussy and fished for the tightly compressed cylinder inside. She took it out and observed the curvatures left by the crushing flesh, marvelling at the amazing power her love tunnel now possessed. She wondered what else she could crush in her pussy. She left the crushed van on the ground for the tiny people to marvel at when they would come to investigate the sight and stood up slowly. 

Below her she noticed Stan's cruiser, somehow still untouched and lowered her bare foot onto it. As her soft sole kissed the roof of the car she felt a tingle of pleasure go up her entire leg up to the base of her spine. She continued to press down and felt the structure collapse. The roof bent inwards, the doors opened and the tires escaped to the sides. A puddle of gasoline spread under the car. The last bit of resistance, the giantess felt below her toes must have been the engine. Curling her toes around the front of the vehicle she added just a little bit more force and crushed it flat with a distinct crunch. She roared at the sensation with satisfaction and started walking, pressing the wreck deep into the tarmac.

Up ahead she saw Dave running away. With a few long, ground shaking strides, she quickly catched up to him and before he knew it he could feel giantess' fingers wrap around his body.

"Let me go you fucking bitch!" screamed the man, squirming frantically as he was lifted up to Sarah's lips. 

"Where were you going? Do you think I can let a tasty morsel like you go to waste?" Dave heard her say, before he saw her title her head back, opened her mouth wide, sticking her huge, wet tongue out and dangling him right above the terrifying chasm, saying, "Aaaaa..."

"Fuck, NO! LET ME GO!!"

"Ok. Say 'hi' to Stan when you see him!"

"What?!"

Before he knew it, Dave began to free-fall right into the gaping mouth of the giantess. For him it felt as if the pace in which the entire universe was moving forward had slowed down. He could see the dark throat waiting for him at the bottom of the wet cavern. He bounced off the soft tongue, passed between two rows of white teeth, and headed towards the uvula dangling below. It seemed as though he would never reach it, as he kept falling. His entire life started flashing before his eyes, his family, his friends...

Just before he was going to drift into the realm of unconsciousness, the wet sensation around his legs brought him back to reality. He felt his legs sink down slowly as he slid down. Sarah kept her throat relaxed, wanting the gravity and her peristaltic movements to do their job without her assistance. She massaged her throat with her fingers and waited patiently. When he sank up to his hips, Dave started trying to press his body back up, but his arms were slipping on the wet saliva-covered surfaces and could not provide enough support for him to succeed. He kept sliding down and there was nothing he could do to stop this process. When he sank up to his shoulders, he tried holding onto Sarah's uvula, but it too was to no avail. Through her ever since open lips, Dave saw the light of the day for the last time, before the muscles of the giant girl's throat closed around his head. Looking from the other side, one would have been able to see a pair of hands disappearing helplessly in the dark abyss.

In the darkness, he heard a slow sigh of satisfaction resonate all around him. He could feel the muscles of giantess' oesophagus hold his body tightly, closed above and below him, squeezing him down slowly, with control. The beating of her heart and her accelerated breathing accompanied him on his descent down to her stomach, along with the gurgling of the acidic fluids already waiting for his arrival. Dave's arms were held above his head, compressed firmly, in the same position they were in when he entered the tight fleshy pipe. He tried to change his position, push the muscles apart, tense and relax his body, bend his legs at the knees... Nothing worked. His form, now limp, as he had lost all hope, continued to slide down at the steady pace. 

Finally he reached the tight sphincter at the end and stopped. Again, just like in the case of Stan, a few additional gulps would have been sufficient to do the trick. However Sarah had decided not to engage in any way and was determined not to deviate from this plan. She wanted to dominate this tiny human completely. Prove that her body was capable of devouring him on its own, without the slightest need of intervention on her side, as if he had been destined to be devoured by her since the first day of his life.

Soon enough the sphincter below his feet began to relax. Acrid air, much worse than what he had already experienced, hit him. The muscles of the organic pipe intensified their work and pushed him through the tight opening. He splashed into the pool below. Below him he felt a large soft object, which broke under his weight. It was Stan's body. Soaked with the corrosive substance it was falling apart even after the slightest touch. Dave jumped back frightened and disgusted. He could feel the pain in the areas covered by the digestive juices, his clothing soaking wet with the acidic substance. He screamed on top of his lungs, not wanting to accept what was going on. He jumped out of the acidic pool and started kicking one of the stomach walls with his boot. To his further horror, the folds of flesh gripped his leg and he was squirted with acid. The stomach contracted around him and started grinding the helpless man's body in a so created tight space. He coughed, spitting blood and lost consciousness from the unbearable pain.

On the outside Sarah massaged the skin under her left breast with satisfaction. She purred, feeling her stomach churning on its contents with new found passion. She then resumed her walk and headed towards the city, with a view of finding some bigger vehicles to crush inside her hungry pussy.


Chapter End Notes:

Reviews are welcome!