- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Emily continues with her meal

Nathaniel watched Emily consume the guards from his vantage point high up with morbid fascination. Her rage must have reached its pick as the level of cruelty she presented was rather impressive for someone as kind and caring as her. He loved how she recited the formula of death sentence to Sam and made him see what an opportunistic coward he was. He could see the bliss on her face and witnessed as she fell down to the ground with a scream of ecstasy. 

Ever since he had heard about the giantess he wanted to see her. The idea of a giant woman, especially one dominating people, had always been a centre of all his fantasies. He had no idea that they existed. And now here she was, her might presented to him in its full glory! It was a dream come true and he realised that he was falling in love with her. He felt that he could do anything for this wonderful creature. Giant, seventeen-year-old-old Emily. He was so happy that he had had an opportunity to turn out useful to her and help her realise her true strength. 

Archers continued to fire arrows at Emily. After she had finally awakened from her fantasy and went back to reality she decided that it was enough. Nathaniel could feel his body shake again as she ripped the remaining gate leaf out of the frame and threw it at the archers. Massive board built of smaller pieces of oak wood, carefully fit together, guarded by iron plates and huge rivets soared through the air and hit the wall surrounding the castle from which most of the projectiles were coming.

Under the massive force of impact pieces of wood and metal were sent flying in all directions posing great danger to bystanders, killing many. The stone wall, much thinner than the one in giantess' prison, cracked and collapsed in the middle, the archers losing their footing and falling down to the ground. Seeing the scale of the danger the giantess posed, all the others decided to retreat and hid in the interior of the castle and surrounding walls.

Emily put her palms on her hips and sighed. Finally all the screaming and shooting had stopped. Only groaning of injured casualties could be heard. Using this moment of peace Emily reached the leftovers of the fountain and bent down in order to drink some water. She secured her hair from getting wet and gulped down mouthfuls of refreshing liquid.

The sun was almost set and it began to get darker. Emily decided to fill her belly up with tiny bastards before it was too late. Having devoured five men, each one bigger than her middle finger she still had room for many more. Realising that the injured humans by the wall were unable to move, which meant both no fun and no worries, she devoted her attention to the castle. She forced her arm through the shatters of a large window and searched with her fingers in pursuit of tasty morsels. 

She could feel various objects appear in her way as if to hinder the pursuit. Soft beds with delicate sheets and thin curtains, probably for those with higher ranks, cupboards, tables and all sorts of different furniture, then thin walls which gave away under immense pressure exerted by her fingertips. She had already put her arm up to her shoulder in there but still could not find any people. 

Emily roared angrily and moved her hand up violently, ripping through a few floors followed by the roof. Half of the castle's higher floors got annihilated.

"Well, shouldn't you be a bit more careful?" asked a voice next to her ear as a slight weight appearing on her shoulder could be felt. "Remember that the castle belongs to good people really."

"Shut up. None of those bastards are getting out of here alive. They can rebuild it later. It's still better than losing it completely." she answered, focused on digging through the rubble. "There you are!"

Emily shot forward in order to block a group of knights she had discovered from escaping. Nathaniel had to hang tight onto her hair so that he would not fall down to the ground. She closed both entrances to the room in which they were standing with her palms trapping her screaming, unlucky victims inside. These were equipped with swords and started attacking her. However, her skin was too thick for them to be able to inflict any damage with those. They simply did not possess enough strength to swing their weapons with sufficient amount of force and even if they had been able to achieve that, thin metal straps would have just bent at the impact.

Smiling, she lowered herself down, a curtain of hair covering the room with darkness. 

...

We have to hold her off somehow, thought Rick feeling the ground beneath his feet shake followed by the sound of falling rubble. Suddenly the roof was torn off and he could see a giant shape loom over them, the words escaping the giant creature's mouth showing excitement of finally having come across them. 

He took out his sword preparing for the hardest fight in his life. He had no idea that the giantess could be this vicious. It was so easy to dominate her back when they had first found her. She had been shy and quiet, agreeing on everything they had demanded. Scared, disoriented and crying. Just like a little girl. But he saw it just a moment ago. He saw what she was capable of. How she chewed four of the guards. Alive. Armoured. Seeing that cute face of hers. And then she swallowed... and... orgasmed? He trembled at the memory. But now she was here. Right before his eyes. He had to stay focused or it could end really bad.

Rick had offered to stay behind with his most trusted men and hold the monster off while his Great Lord escaped. A third of the knights got killed or injured from her previous attacks. The others escaped together with the Lord in order to secure him should the danger reoccur. The Lord went to join up with his main forces, prepare catapults and other strong weapons which were not available at the moment of rebellion.

Rick was prepared to give his own life. The reality of their situation looked rather grim. He was determined to risk everything if need be. It seemed like the giantess was not interested in following the Great Lord at all. Instead of digging through the building farther she stopped. That was good. It was not like they had any chance of defeating her but still it did not seem that she would be able to catch his master. All of her attention was devoted to them. The giantess blocked the only entrances right away trapping them and it did not seem like their attacks were having any effect.

"Fight!" he screamed trying to give his comrades more courage as he swung at her hand with his sword. Each time it would just bounce off. But they kept going. The more time they could buy the better. He looked up. She was not moving. Just observing. Looking at them with that playful smile of hers. The food was hers for the taking. That was the priority now.

She started to lower her form down slowly, her eyes fixated on them. Rick could see her mouth open and her long tongue emerge from it. Everything visible in dim light, her hair concealing the sight as if the ceiling had still been there. She was looking right at him now, her blue eyes shining with desire. He was the most active out of all six. It probably drew her attention towards him. He could feel her humid breath wash over him, drops of saliva dripping from the pink muscle.

She moved her tongue towards Rick to which he responded with a swing of his sword. The flesh engulfed the blade and threw it to the side as if to parry the blow. He jumped back and swung at her eye only to be stopped by the pink monster. This time it directed his sword towards the ground and he was caught by her lips before she sucked him in with a loud slurping sound. Rick dropped the blade, the shock of being sucked on making him lose control of his body. Streams of saliva were running down his legs and he could hear a girly giggle resonate all around him. 

"Mmmm. Nice fight, little one, hehe" said Emily in a deep voice, partially deformed by Rick's presence inside as she lifted her head back up in order to swallow her prey.

Rick knew that the situation they all have found themselves in was their own fault. That it was them, who started it all initially. They destroyed her house, stole her animals... It had always been a natural course of life that the stronger had been taking from the weaker, dominating them. Raiding their lands... Only that all along it was really her who was superior. They stood no chance against her immense strength and size. It was only her kind nature that had been stopping her from taking back what had previously belonged to her. The fact that they had used her, played with her feelings, their lack of respect... It would have only naturally led to their demise! Justice has come and there was no turning back.

"Damn! She swallowed him whole like a damn snake!" screamed one of the remaining warriors named Bryan, seeing a large bulge travel down Emily's neck. He wanted to jump to Rick's rescue as soon as he saw her attack but he did not manage to reach him in time. Everything was over in just two seconds. 

Heartbroken he watched as all the other knights were dealt with in the same exact way. Her long tongue parrying each one of their blows. Completely immune to the touch of sharp edges. He wanted to run and help them but before he managed to turn his attention to one of his comrades he was already gone and the other was being targeted. Disheartened he just stood there in the middle of the room petrified and watched. 

The last one of his friends fell over and Bryan could see the giantess lick the entire length of his body slowly before planting a wet kiss on his head and chest and sucking him in with a lewd moan, a puddle of spit being the only remaining trace of his existence.

"So now it's just you!" she said to him, a strain of saliva falling down from her lower lip as she spoke before falling down to the ground at Bryan's feet. "I guess I can finally use my arms!" she added with a girl-like giggle. 

Sighing she laid on her back on the cobblestone of the courtyard holding Bryan above her face. Brian noticed chained Nathaniel standing on the ground next to Emily's ear. He remembered him. He was supposed to have been executed!

"Help me!" he screamed to him on top of his lungs as tears were starting to build up in his eyes.

"Nice joke there!" answered Nathaniel with his signature grin. Of course he did not intend to help any of those evil invaders, who wanted him dead. He was enjoying how they experienced, what was initially supposed to be his own fate one by one.

"Can I lay on your throat when you swallow him, Emily?" he asked, much to Bryan's horror.

"Little pervert," she answered. "You are enjoying this a bit too much! But sure, if only you climb there yourself."

He immediately vanished from his initial spot and materialised on her neck already in a sitting position.

"Yeah. I suspected that would be your go to method," she stated a bit disappointed with how easily he coped with a challenge she had given him. "Well! In you go!" she invited Bryan, her eyebrows rising for a second as she spoke.

Bryan was devastated. Seeing Nathaniel getting excited about his death just killed his will altogether. He was lowered into her mouth slowly, his limp body passing through Emily's lips. She manoeuvred him inside for a while before swallowing.

Nathaniel was lying face down on Emily's neck. He could feel the muscles under her skin move. After that a large lump passed under his body lifting him slightly as if he was carried by a sea wave. The experience was equally as intense now as at the time when he had been swallowed himself. He could feel his erection getting rock hard and blushed. He hoped Emily did not notice. This teen giantess was turning him on like no one ever did. He was going crazy.

"It's a pity he didn't struggle," said Emily. "I love it so much when they do."

"Y-Yes." answered Nathaniel, barely being able to mutter this simple expression. Her words alone brought him to the edge of an orgasm.

"But the ones in my belly are really lively now!" she added, excited. She could feel them move around trying to avoid falling into the expanding acidic pool. The walls of the organ contracting around them. Tiny limbs trying to push them apart. Rick attempted to cut a hole in the flesh using a knife he had on him but each time its entire length was just getting engulfed by the folds without inflicting any damage. It was as if the stomach had known how to avoid getting hurt on its own. Intensifying contractions caused the remains of previously swallowed people to wash over them. The space tightened more and more with every second till it started crushing them, the level of liquid raised high above their heads, the sack now contracted into a narrow tunnel.

Emily felt that she was beginning to get tired. She needed to get some quality rest, now that she had finally managed to quench her hunger.

"I am gonna catch those escapees later. The sun is about to set." declared the giantess. "They probably ran away through some secret corridor..." she added, disappointed.

Having placed Nathaniel on the ground, she laid down on the side, her fingers caressing her belly. She massaged her gurgling stomach with rhythmic motions as her tired eyes closed, sending her into the realm of sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

TBC Are you enjoying the story so far? 😀