- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
The large pendulum clock hanging above the counter struck midnight as the minute hand catched up to its shorter companion. Distinct sound could be heard clearly in the quite library, echoing between bookstands and making its way up to the high suspended ceiling.

There, sitting at one of the wooden tables, was sleepy Lisa; a highschooler putting last bits of work into studying for an upcoming philosophy contest.

Taking one of the first three places would grant her admission to her dream university. By no means would she ever let this opportunity slip through her fingers and so, with her eyes closing and her body sweating from mental and physical exortion, there she was.

Normally the library would have already been closed at such a late hour but this time James; the library worker, with whom the girl had made friends at the beginning of her research journey, failed to announce the closing time.

Lisa was determined to make use of this unexpected opportunity and so she kept forcing her body to its limits. She had not even taken anything to drink with her, because it was strictly forbidden and she was not the type of person who enjoyed breaking the rules.

Having made sure that noone was around, the girl unbuttoned her tight shirt and loosened her bra a little bit in order to allow the flow of air. Her perky breasts finally being given a break from the constant tightness. She waved her arms in the air and unglued her thick brown hair from her moist neck instantly feeling more refreshed. Then she let both of her long feet slip out of her shoes, leaving black stockings as their only confinement. She kept her feet in the air less than an inch above the floor's surface.

Lisa diverted her attention back to the book lying before her. After she had given herself a short break the letters stoped dancing around and the sharp mind was there, again at her disposal.

She was reading The Nobel Prize Speach of Albert Camus. When she reached the fragment concerning the role of the writer and his poetry she felt something move under her foot. However, the subtle feeling was not enaugh to catch her conscious attention. Subconsciously she lowered her foot down to the ground, lightly pressing on the mysterious object lying beneath it.

The struggling got a little bit more intense causing her to curl her toes. The girl could feel the tiny thing being pressed into her skin through the mesh of her socks. She bit her lower lip. She could feel her eyes starting to close, making best effort to stay focused on the task at hand.

Suddenly she heard a scream. She jolted back up from the desk and opened her eyes startled. She must have ventured into a micro sleep.

Lisa looked around trying to find out where the scream came from. Not being able to see anything she stood up.

Another scream of pain went through the air as she felt a something being pressed down under her foot.

She jumped up shocked and lifted her foot up to her face in order to check if there was anything there. She saw nothing.

She peeked under the table and her blue eyes widened.

What she could see was tiny James lying on his back.

She picked him up carefuly and placed him on the opened book. He was no more than three inches tall. He was naked and she could see his tiny erection.

"What the hell happened to you?" she asked. She pinched herself really hard in order to check if it was a dream. She did not have a clue about what was going on anymore. Apparently it was not. "And what is the meaning of this?" she added pointing at his dick, visibly iritated.

"I-I'm... I'm sorry Lisa... I shrunk myself down and ended up under your foot..." he answered blushing and covering his tiny erection with both of his arms.

"And just how could this have happened?"

"I used a shrink ray my older brother, who studies physics has developed..."

"I am not asking about how you shrunk! I want to know what it was that you were doing under my foot, naked and with a boner!" shouted the giantess.

The tiny James, so puny and weak compared to this giant of a woman rising above him, felt that he was getting into serious trouble and decided to be tell her the truth.

"You see... Your beautiful feet have always turned me on so much... And now that I got my hands on the shrink ray I just could not help myself." he watched as those big blue eyes pierced into his soul. "The shrink ray only works on living creatures. That's why I don't have any clothes on... I swear I just wanted to take a look... But then... I felt this amazing smell which completely overwhelmed my senses! I was hypnothised by your godlike feet! Led by some subconscious desire I crawled under your foot and then... The smell got so intense I instantly orgasmed."

A slight hint of amusement appeared in Lisa's expression as she continued to listen to him. She felt used but small size of the little pervert, which James clearly was, made her perceive the situation in a less serious manner.

"Are you saying that my feet smell?" she asked narrowing her eyes.

"No. Yes!" he answered automaticaly, instantly making a correction. "Yes but that is the most glorious of smells! I mean it only as a compliment! I am so sorry I really did not want to cause you so much discomfort..." he looked down sad.

Lisa remembered the feeling of his little strugles under her foot. It was rather pleasant.

She leaned back into her chair crossing her arms under her knees and lifted both of her legs into the air above the desk, her feet presented in their full glory while she held them next to each other.

"Okay. Then go ahead and smell them some more."

She covered his body with both of her giant socked soles and started smothering him, enjoying every sensation.

James was finding it hard to breathe but despite that did not want to stop. To him it was the greatest experience in his entire life. His nostrils filled with intoxicating smell of those giagentic soles... The fabric which Lisa's socks were made of mixed with her sweat created whole new spectrum of scents which overwhelmed his senses enslaving him completely.

He was smothered into the space between Lisa's toes and the ball of her left foot, where the smell was at its strongest. She curled her toes around him, almost crushing his puny body as he was soaking with her sweat which soon started filling his mouth and nose, making the breathing even more difficult.

"I want to feel you squirm under my foot more, bug." she commanded while pressing stronger and let out a moan as his struggles intensified.

The girl was starting to get wet and horny herself. She loved the sense of empowerment, dominating her former friend in this way gave her.

She was really starting to get into it. James' struggling was sending shivers up her entire leg. She loved how her soft skin engulfed his tiny form. She could not help but let her hand slip into her panties and begin to caress her pussy. The other hand freed one of her breasts from already loose bra and started squeezing the hard nipple.

Lisa lifted James up with both of her feet sandwiching him between them. This way she could see him, which turned her on even more. She could now feel the sexy smell of her own feet as all that rubbing made it spread through the air faster.

She pressed her soles together causing James to scream out from pain. She felt her pussy contract hard immediately in response to new stimulus and stuck her fingers inside.

Lisa felt energy building up deep inside her body as she started nearing her climax. Her jaw tensed as she grunted not being able to hold it off anymore.

Little James continued to scream, his situation getting worse with each rub. His lungs and eyes were burning from overdosing the acidic vapor. His skin getting red from being constantly smothered into the material and soaked with this vinegar of sweat. His body was starting to become limp because of exhaustion.

Lisa growled wildly as she climaxed. Immense, almost painful wave of pleasure run across her entire body. Silmultaneously she grinded her feet together smearing James's blood and guts all over her socks. She could feel every bone in his body being crashed against the skin of her huge hot feet. The cracking of his hips, ribcage, skull, then limbs was all registered by her surprisingly sensitive soles and delivered to her mind, emplifying the pleasure. Eventually his body got turned into perfectly smooth paste, pressed through the mesh.

Lisa took her fingers out of her pussy and licked them.

"Oh James! Look what you did to me." she was breathing heavily.

She lifted one of her feet up to her face and licked the gore from her sole. It tasted salty and slightly metallic.

She shoved both of her feet into her shoes in order not to leave any traces.

'Now, where is the shrinkray.'

She found it behind the counter, where James gave her the books she asked for earlier that day, along with his clothes.

She collected the gun and put it into her pocker before filling in the hour of her deparure in the register.

'6 PM'

After that she corrected her clothing, put the books back on proper shelves and left the library. She has studied enaugh.
Chapter End Notes:
Feel free to rate the story and point out any grammar or punctuation mistakes if they appear 😀