- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hope you like this short story! I am quite satisfied with the way it turned out.

 For her entire life, which had already lasted longer than one could assume based on her looks, Alice was, well, quite an evil person. 

     As a member of a certain witch clan, she possessed the ability to manipulate people's size according to her personal wishes. 

     She would shrink people down and then eat them, which allowed her to remain young. She would then use her teenage charm to seduce other adult men, take their money, and dispose of them at the right time. 

     Not only was she able to provide for herself in this way but also took quite a bit of pleasure from it. She loved the looks of disbelief and fear on shrunken men's faces, as they stood there, at her feet, puny and helpless, but nothing brought her more enjoyment than the feeling of their hopeless struggles, as they went down her throat. Sometimes she could not even control herself, going completely wild.

     She was a true monster and she knew it.

     Despite all this, she realised that no true, long term happiness could be achieved in this way. Even though she was constantly changing partners, in reality she was always alone. The only one to whom she could be true was herself. 

     This very thought made her question her way of things. Having no respect for the lives of others was the first thing her parents had taught her, when she was still a child. But this feeling, the feeling of loneliness, made her realise that they were wrong. 

     Looking at pairs of lovers walking down the streets and seating in cafès made her remember the families she had destroyed. It also made her see what a life of a normal person looks like.

     She decided to stop being a monster. For her own sake and for the sake of the others.

     From that point on she was a human.


...


     'This is our new student, Alice,' said professor Smith, pointing at a tall brown eyed girl who was standing next to the door.

     She kept her hair in a ponytail and looked really cute in the white school uniform. The shape of her large breasts was clearly visible through the white shirt and the black skirt showed off her shapely butt.

     'She has moved to our town recently and for the rest of the year she is going to be attending this class. Please be nice to her!'

     Alice took the only free place in the classroom, next to a blond haired guy. She thought that he was quite handsome, so she was satisfied with sitting next to him. 

     'Hi,' he said. 'You are gonna like it here. The teachers are really understanding and the people are nice.' He smiled at her. She smiled back.

     She was happy. Her plan of assimilating in a human society was working just fine. The monster was gone and was not going to reappear very soon.

     'By the way I am Mark.'

     'Nice to meet you.'

     The lesson went by quite fast, and the students had some time to talk with each other. Mark introduced Alice to his friends. They were all very cheerful and sociable. 

     Alice was experiencing genuine friendship for the first time in her long life. She was glad to be able to spend time with these people. Her visible age suited last year of highschool perfectly. She was going to meet the love of her life and age with them like a normal person. 

     She did not know if it was the place she had chosen on her first day at school or anything else, but it was Mark, whom she had really taken liking towards from the very beginning. He had the most interesting personality and was always there for her. Being a good student, he helped her with studying, which, because she had never had to learn anything before, sometimes caused difficulties.

     Soon they started dating each other. Many of Mark's friends called him a lucky guy, as Alice was, no doubt about it, the hottest girl at school. 

     Sadly, this was, naturally, also a source of jealousy. 

     One day when Alice and Mark were about to go to the cinema after classes, a group of guys from another class blocked their way.

     'Wow! What do we have here?' said one of them. He was visibly in charge of the group.

     He approached Alice with a horny look in his eyes. 

     'Do you mind if I borrow your babe for a while?' he asked Mark.

     Mark was terrified. He knew those people. Being caught by them meant big trouble. He also knew he could not handle five guys at once, but he had to protect his girlfriend somehow. He told Alice to run and swung at the group's leader. 

     Before his arm managed to connect, he felt two pairs of strong arms grabbing him from behind. 

     Alice was shocked. She did not know what to do. She watched the first two bastards holding her boyfriend in place, while the other two were beating him up.

     'Now then,' said the leader. 'Let's get down to business.' 

     With a sadistic smile on his face he was getting closer and closer. He squeezed Alice's breasts with his hands and laughed. 

     'Niiice!' 

     She did not pay any attention to him. The only thing she could see was Mark's torment. She watched his face being hit time after time, then came the kicks to his stomach. He was bleeding. His body started to collapse as if he was about to lose consciousness...

     This was too much. The girl felt something inside of her break.

     'What's wrong baby?' 

     Just when the bastard was about to kiss her he saw her eyes turn red.

     He backed off in shock, as this was not something he could have ever expected. She slowly directed her gaze towards him and their eyes met. 

     Fear started to crawl upon him, as what he saw in those red eyes was his demise.

     She grabbed his throat with one arm and lifted him high into the air. Right now she was the one who was smiling madly.

     The man felt a strange sensation in his body. His mind was getting foggy. The lack of air caused by the vice-like grip of the sweet Alice made him close his eyes. 

     The moment he opened them again he was only two inches tall. Hanging above her open mouth. A scream of terror escaped his lungs.

     'Oh yes! Scream for me!' said the hottest girl in school, before lowering him down into her mouth and swallowing him whole. She did not chew him on purpose. She wanted him to suffer more, as her body digested him. She savoured his struggles for a few seconds, before directing her attention towards the other four. 

     One of them turned around to face her.

     'Where is Matt?' he asked surprised. 'And what's up with your eyes?'

     The other three let go of Mark, who collapsed onto the ground, though he was still conscious. With one eye he observed what was going on. The other one was closed and covered by a purple bruise.

     'He is gone now and it is high time you joined him.' replied Alice grinning sadistically. 

     She lifted and pointed her arms towards them. Her eyes started glowing slightly. The bullies were beginning to freak out. They tried to run but before they knew it they were all no more than two inches tall. 

     Perfect size for easy swallowing, she thought.

     She quickly gathered all of them into the palm of her hand. At this size they were awfully slow, so it was not very challenging for an experienced predator that she was. 

     Alice tilted her head back and stuck her tongue out. She was going to devour all of them at the same time. Saliva was dripping out of her tongue and mouth, running down her chin. She dropped the tinies inside one by one. They fell onto her wet tongue, tumbling downwards into the wet cavern. After she had finished, she closed her lips around them, cutting off the light. 

     Her tongue thought with them for a moment, lubricating them and trying to put them in the right position to swallow. 

     Eventually, not being able to get them under control she just swallowed hard, forcing their bodies down her throat as they were. 

     Because of that they basically got crushed in the process. 

     That's a pity, she thought. 

     She started laughing. It was so easy to finish them off. 

     After a while, though, her laughter started to mix with crying. The monster came back. She had lost control of herself yet again. She looked at Mark. He was visibly shocked and frightened. 

Great, she thought, she had just ruined everything.

     Tears filled her now brown again eyes, as she started running away. She was beginning to hate herself.

     Suddenly she felt, as someone's arms embraced her. She stopped. The feeling was very familiar... It was Mark!

     Surprised, Alice turned towards her boyfriend.

     'It is alright,' he said. 'I understand everything.'

     'You...'

     'It is alright Alice. I love you... I accept you.'

     'But I am a monster... You... You saw it, didn't you?' 

     'Easy now, girl. It doesn't matter. I know you are a good person.'

     'Mark. I have just killed five people in front of your eyes. They are now dying in a terrible ordeal, as I digest them.' Her gaze was empty. 'I have done this before, you know? Countless times and... I enjoyed it.' She looked into his healthy eye.  'I tried to have a normal life, among normal people but I see I just can't. Goodbye now. Thank you for everything. You are an amazing human being, you will be able to find true love, someone who really is worth it.'

     She tried to free herself from his hug but he would not let go. Despite her immense strength she somehow could not get free.

     'It doesn't matter. I believe in you. I know you can do it. Just don't give up! I promise! I will be there for you.'

     He hugged her even harder. As hard as his injuries allowed. She returned the hug.

     'Mark...'

     She was moved.

     'I am here. You are not alone anymore.'

     'Oh Mark...'

     She took his face into her hands and, still looking into his eyes, pushed her lips into his. Her tongue entered his mouth, as she moaned with desire. Their tongues danced together, accompanied by the music of their loudly beating hearts and accelerated breaths.

     After an entire minute had passed Alice broke the kiss and said: 'C'mon, you poor thing. I've got to take care of you.' 

     She put his right arm over her neck and supported him on the way to her apartment.

     Finally she was not alone anymore. This very man was truly able to love her and supported her on her way to becoming human.


...


     Alice turned the key to her door and opened it. She helped Mark to her bed, where she laid him down and went back to close the door.

     She crawled onto the bed over him and kissed him again. She took off his tie and started unbuttoning the shirt of his school uniform. She kept the weight of her butt in the air, so as not to cause him any pain, only touching him slightly. Finally she was able to remove his shirt. 

     Mark was laying down. He was happy, but his body was in pain. 

     Alice moved back a bit, so that he could see her better and took off her own shirt and bra, revealing her full breasts to him for the first time. 

     'Let's take care of those wounds of yours,' she whispered.

     She lowered herself down and licked the bruises on his face. Her saliva, which was dripping all over his head, eased the pain. 

     She moved lower and covered his left shoulder with a slow lick.

     From there, she moved down to his abs, where the injuries were the worst. She pressed her lips against his skin and covered it in wet kisses. She sucked on each bruise, swirling her tongue around it. 

     Mark moaned. He was already rock hard from her first kiss, but this was an even more incredible turn on.

     When Alice finished, Mark was as good as new.

     'Wow. Thank you!' he said.

     She smiled to see her magic being useful for good purpose and her boyfriend finally relieved of his suffering.

     With one swift movement she took off his pants and wrapped her lips around his erection. Mark jerked at the sudden stimulus, as he felt her tongue run across the tip of his dick. He moaned. The pleasure was almost too great. Alice giggled.

     While sucking on his cock, she used her hands to remove her own trousers and pants. Then she paused and took him inside her.

     The pleasure was incredible. She had had sex many times before but it never felt like this. This was so different from using someone. This was the result of true passion on both sides.

     Mark took over. He rolled over so that he was on top now. He squeezed Alice's tits with his fingers, causing her to yell out from excitement. He was riding her hard and she loved every second of it.

     'Oh my... I am going to come...' gasped Alice. 'Don't stop now!' She screamed while pulling him closer and squeezing his head into her bosom, almost suffocating him.

      They both came and their orgasms shook their bodies. They rolled around the bed, Mark's dick still inside Alice's pussy. She contracted so hard that even if he wanted to take it out, he would not be able to. They both gasped and moaned, as intense sensations travelled through their bodies.

     At the end Alice was on top. She removed Mark's dick from her pussy, still squeezing it, to prolong the pleasure.

     They were looking at each other, as their breaths were going back to their original tempos.

     'Alice?'

     'What is it?'

     'Can you... shrink me down too?' he blushed.

     What was that? Did he want her to do this to him? This came as a surprise. Was he turned on by the thought? She did not want to do it.

     'I wouldn't want to harm you...'

     'Don't worry. I believe that you won't hurt me.'

     Okay, she thought. She liked the way he trusted her. She lifted her hand and soon the spell began to take effect.

     'How small would you like it?' she asked.

     'That's just fine,' he replied at the point he reached the height of around six inches. 'Wow you are so huge...'

     She smiled before lowering herself down and covering his entire head in a wet kiss.


Chapter End Notes:

Did you enjoy it? Please rate the story to show me your opinion 😀