- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The second chapter: Insertion, crush, mouth play

     Having shared all the necessary detailes about the mage with Frank the giantess laid down on the ground and watched him walk towards the border of the Great Forest. He was walking slowly, visibly mentally broken. He was in two minds about what he should do but one thing was certain: he had to do something to get Tom out of here. He definitely did not want to play it her way... The giantess was to dangerous to be walking around freely. 

     Maby the mage will have an idea? Would he be able to free Tom? Then again, will she keep her promise? If Frank was thinking of cheating her, then what was going on in her mind? She disposed of humans so easily... Maby it was all just a game? Maby the mage did noteven exist and Frank would come back to never see Tom again, and then end up killed as well? What purpose would that serve? Providing her with fun?

     The giantess turned her head back up and looked at the blue sky. Finally she managed not to kill everyone and force them to help her escape. It was perfect. Now she just had to wait until Frank has brought the mage to the forest. After all this years he was still somewhere on the island. She could feel it. She gave Frank one week of time to take care of the matter. If the mage was not here by then, Tom was going to go down her throat instead. 

     She smiled remembering two other people she had swallowed. She started massaging her stomach with her hand. Any movement, which had given her pleasure before stopped. They were probably already dighested. Two little man were, by no means, enaugh to satisfy her hunger. Just a snack. The giantess imagined what it would feel like to go to some town and finally stuff herself full...

     Suddenly she felt a tingle inside her pussy. It was the human she had inserted into her hole before. She forgot all about him. It seemed like he had finally woken up. 

     She felt him move again. This time much more aggressively. She bit her lower lip. Subconsciously she lowered her hand and started massaging her clit. The huge tunnel of muscle started contracting around Tonnys body. The tighter it squeezed the more movement came from the tiny man. She could feel her pulse rise along with her excitement. A moan escaped her lips. She grabbed one of her tits and started squeezing it in search for further stimulation. She took her finger out of her pussy and licked it slowly. 

     In the meantime Tom, who was still trapped between her breasts, managed to regain consciousness as well. He felt shaking as the giantess rocked her hips back and forth. He could hear her fast breathes. When she grabbed her tit he fell out of her cleavage to the ground. What he saw was a giant woman masturbating.

     He could not help but feel his erection rising again. She looked so perfect. Every guy would die to have such a pretty girlfriend! Why did she have to be so huge and evil?

     'Oh look who is awake,' she said noticing him, 'Come here!'

     Before he could do anything, two giant fingers got a hold of him and he was lifted up into the air. The giant girl shoved him inside her mouth. She started sucking on him like on a little candy. 

     Tom was screaming on top of his lungs, which caused the giantess to giggle. Her giant tangue was moving him around and coating him in saliva from head to toe. He felt his arm touch her teeth and moved it back quickly in fear. Quickly he started gasping for air and he had to stay quite. The giant muscle, bigger than his body, pressed him against the roof of her mouth and started squeezing him. His sword got detached from his body in the process and fell down into the dephs of her throat. She did noteven notice it.

     Her tangue was rubbing against Toms entire body in steady up and down movement. The man could feel it, as he was getting near an orgasm. Against this goddess he was helpless. He felt bad but he just could not control himself. This big, hot girl owned him not only physically but also mentally. Finally he let out his blow. He wondered if she was able to feel it at all.

     The giantess started panting heavily. The man in her mouth tasted marvellous. She was about to suck him dry. Her lips curled into a smile as she felt his tiny ejaculation. She swallowed it watching out for the Tom not to go down as well. Not just yet.

     Tonny was now moving really intensively. His wet prison was getting tighter and tighter. Breathing got practically impossible. Even with his crazy strength he was unable to oppose the surrounding muscles as they sucked on him.

     Giant blonde felt her captive slide out of her pussy. She immidiately pushed him deep inside with her fingers and made sure he stayed there.

     The man could feel the juices fill his mouth as she neared the pick of her pleasure. There was no air left for him, being held so deeply. However, he still managed to keep hold of his sword. 

    This is my last chance. He thought.

    He waited for the right moment and in between the contractions, using the last strength he had left, he put his sword sideways trying to spread the walls of the tunnel and protect himself from getting suffocated.

     This was to much. The giantess screamed and bent her body, as her wet tunnel contracted with tremendous force. Her feet kicked around making trees fall over.

     Soft flesh turned rock hard around Tonny grinding every bone in his body. Love juice mixed with Tonnys blood exploded out of her pussy onto the ground far in front of her, covering everything with gory mess. The contraction lasted for a couple of seconds until the giant muscle finally relaxed before contracting again. This time less severely. 

     The giantess moaned each time her massive cunt contracted. Then she purred with delight. She let her head fall back to the ground. A stream of thick, red goo was dripping out of her pussy. Breathing heavily she pushed Tom out of her mouth using her tangue. Leaving a strand of saliva behind him he rolled off her chick and fell to the ground unconscious. She almost swallowed him while lost in her pleasure. 

     She let her tangue go back into her mouth savoring what was left of his taste. Then she licked the finger she took out of her pussy. She fell asleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Are you enjoying this story? Tell me 😀