- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first giantess story. I thought it was going to be short but it turned out that I've got ideas 😀. I hope you are going to enjoy it. Please write what you think as well. 


     It has been years since humans have invaded the island and they have had plenty of time to shape it according to their own will. Shortly after the discovery of this incredible place and the build of first makeshift settlements more and more people, lured by fertile soil and vast supplies of natural resources, started flooding this new paradise. Roads had been built to connect developing towns and make trades across bigger distances possible. No particular kingdom reigned over this place, as it were mostly pirates and other individuals, who seeked freedom from all authorities; although not necessarily criminals, from all around the world, who flooded it and through fighting established their areas of influence. It was a place where live was harsh but in which strong and corageous individuals, who were able to protect themselves, could thrive. 

     Despite the rapid expansion of civilisation one place still remained untouched by the human hand. It was the so called Great Forest located in the centre of the island. The trees there were so big that noone ever tried cutting them down. Apparently thanks to the fertile soil, which covered most of the islands surface, there was never a need to do that, so the islanders decided not to waste their time and effort on that. There was also something magical and ominous about this place. Everyone who tried to enter it always felt uneasy and intimidated by some unidentified presence.

     As time went by many legends surrounding the forest have formed and traversed the island through the mouths of its inhabitants. These stories ranged from horror-like tales about the ones who decided to explore the dephs of the unknown and set on their journeys never to be seen again, (including potential ways, in which their lives could have come to an end), to mentions about secret treasures far exceeding what has ever been seen by any human. 

     Most islanders, despite the great courage they were known for, could not help but tremble at the thought of being ripped apart by a giant monster or dragged to hell by evil, magical or satanic forces, which were said to be lurking in the Great Forest. In that era even the criminals were deeply frightened of the wrath of God and were extremely scared of the idea of devilish forces dragging their souls to hell. Even if an act of killing another human being was not enaugh to trigger this fear, the legends of the events taking place in the forest sure created that feeling of uneasyness in their minds. Because of that exploring that part of the island was not their main point of focus, to say the least.

     There was however a group of people, who were particularily greedy and felt enticed by the idea of finding the greatest treasure of all. They never put much thought to the legends and what is more perceived them as a perfect deterrent for any potential rivals when it came to getting rich. 

 

    'We are moving out!' announced Rob, the leader of the group, one morning. He was a tall man with long black hair and a beard, which covered almost his entire face. He was the oldest and the most experienced in the group and therefore was entilted to be its leader. Four of his comrades stood up, checked their swords and followed him. At the crack of dawn they entered the forest.

     Huge trees, which surrounded them from all sides were preventing the sunlight from entering. This, in combination with the position of the sun, made it seem as if they were walking in the night. Giant oakes with their amazing shapes and bent branches looked like monsters and added to the ominous atmosphere of the place. 

     Tom, the youngest member of the group could not help but started trembling with fear. It was niether the darknesss, nor the trees, which scared him. This feeling... There was something else going on here... Maby the legends were true... He felt a slap on his back and jumped up startled. 

     'Easy!' said Frank, a well built man in his twenties, who wanted to comfort him. It was he, who patted Toms back. He found it funny that his comrade was so scared but, being more kind natured than the others, he did not want Tom to be seen as a weakling. He knew that the kid was strong and believed in him. In fact he was the one, who suggested that Rob lets him join their group, on which the boss reluctantly agreed. It was important to behave. Tom was a great sword fighter but had not had the time to show off just yet. The last two guys kept in the back. They were twins and their names were Dean and Tonny. They always stayed silent and did not seem to have minds of their own. Both were extremely strong but not quite as intelligent. Always did everything Rob told them to do. This time they were supposed to guard the back. Rob went at the front while Frank and Tom in the middle. 

     There was no path which could guide them, so they were trying to walk in a straight line as much as possible. It was difficult because of dense bushes. 

     'We are going to take a break here.' Said Rob around the afternoon. They reached a spot, where there was some free space, enaugh for all of them to sit and rest. The sun was straight above them, so it was not as dark as before. Also the upper branches of the tree above them were not quite as dense as before, so everything was clearly visible. The grass was flat against the ground as if something had crushed it...

     'No way!' said Frank, a look of desbelief on his face, a hint of fear in his eyes.

     'What is it?' asked Rob. He was already starting to get fed up with all that commotion. His team members had never behaved like this before. Were the tales true?

     'It is this space, in which we are standing... It looks like... a giant footprint!' 

     Rob looked around. He could not believe in what he saw. It was true! The ground in the place he chose for their resting spot was lower than around it, as if something was standing there. The shape of the footprint was long and, in the place were the foot arches, the ground was visibly higher. On one end there were five holes left by the toes. The smallest bigger than his head. The length of the entire footprint was more than three times his hight.

     'Is this supposed to be a joke?!', he asked, visibly annoyed.

     Suddenly they heard a rustling noise and something huge emerged from the bushes. It was a head and a torso of a giant woman!

She was completely naked. Her blonde hair fell around her shoulders and back. Her perky breasts were perfectly round and full but not too big. She was leaning from between two trees resting on her arms, between wich she was squeezing her bosom. Her face was verry pretty, she looked like a sweet teenage girl. Only her extremely blue, piercing eyes with which she was looking at five men showed her true nature. It was the gaze of a predator longing for their favourite dish. The tip of her tangue was sticking from between her full, slightly opened lips. All this lasted only a fraction of a second. After that she fell to the ground with lightning speed and, before enyone managed to move an inch, closed her lips around Robs body.

     Tom started screaming like a mad man. The otheres were starring at the sight paralysed with disbelief and fear. All that mixed with the attractive looks of a giantess resulted in complete inability to take any action. They watched as she slowly lifted her body from the ground and tilted her head backwards. They could see a strain of saliva dripping out of a corner of her mouth, as Robs legs were kicking in the air. She closed her eyes and moaned with pleasure before sucking him in and swallowing with a loud gulping sound. As he went down her throat the bulge on her neck was clearly visible. She traced it with one of her hands all the way down to her breasts, let her fingers slip between them and then patted her stomach. A broad smile appeared on her face. She moaned again and touched her wet pussy. Apart from enjoying the taste she seemed to be getting some kind of sexual turn on out of this...

     She finally managed to get her excitement under control and answered Robs question.

    'No.' 

    After that she sat down leaning her head against one of the trees and looked at the four remaining men. Her lips curled into a smile. Her blue eyes shone with genuine happyness without any hint of evil. If they had not seen what just happened, they would surely have never been able to guess just what she was capable of. She licked her lips.

    Tom managed to calm down and stopped screaming. He did not like Rob very much but the sheer fact that this monster was able to end his life so fast and with such ease shook his very being. Monster? Could this beautiful girl really be so evil? She was so cute and perfect but how deadly... She was looking directly into his eyes now. Smiling. He trembled with fear. He wanted to run away but was not even able to remember from which direction they came. Just when the giantess was about to grab him he heard a scream. Two screams. Dean and Tonny. 

    They took out their swords and started running towards the giantess. Tonny hit her hand with his sword before she was able to grab Tom. The blade was not able to cut through her skin. The reason why she moved her hand back was more being surprised than anything else.

     'Interesting,' she said smiling.

     'Bitch! You are gonna pay for hurting Rob!' screamed Tonny. He jumped up really high and got onto her thigh. From there he performed another jump and landed with his blade directly at her stomach. The giantess was surprised to see him jump up that high. It was three times his hight. Once the tip of the sword touched her skin it sunk in a bit and then bounced off, as soft flesh returned the force. Her stomach let out a gurgle. She enjoyed the stimulation given by Tonnys sword as well as Robs movements inside her dighestive track. Tonny fell down to the ground right between her legs. Now she looked really amused. 

     'Enjoying the view?' she asked. Tonny blushed through his anger. He was confused. The sword was not able to cut her? Again? This time he put everything he could into it.

     'If you like it so much why don't you get a closer look?' she said smiling mischievously, before grabbing him with her giant hand and pushing him inside her pussy along with the sword. She bit her lower lip and moaned slightly at the feeling. That sword was a great source of stimulation. He was not moving, though. Maby she used too much force?

     She devoted her attention to Dean who was hitting her leg all the this time.

      She asked him, 'Have you noticed that you can't harm me yet? Dumbass?' He looked up at her just to see a huge arm coming down on him. He screamed as huge fingers curled around him and he was lifted up to her mouth. This time she watched out not too squeeze too hard. She did not want to kill him. After all she liked it best when they squirmed as much as possible while going down her throat and later in her stomach, as they thought for their lives to no avail. She titled her head back and stuck her tangue out. Dean could feel the giant muscle wrap around his body, lubricating him. He let go of his sword which fell down to the ground. The hot pred closed her lips while pushing him inside with her finger and swallowed hard. She kept her finger inside her mouth, as the lump, which was Dean, descended down her throat. She slowly took her thinger out of her mouth sucking on it with delight. This one tasted good. Much bigger than the previous one, she could feel him struggle really hard. Her pussy gave Tonny a squeeze, although he was still unconscious.

     'This is sick!' shouted Tom to Frank, who was standing still, not knowing what to do. 'What do we dooo?!' he grabbed his had with both of his hands, going mad.

     'We have no chance of defeating her! Run!' replied Frank. He cought Toms arm and started pulling him to the left. In spite of great stress he was still able to remember where they came from! They jumped into the bushes and and run as fast as they posibly could. They heard large thuds and cracks as she followed them.

     'BOOM'

Tremendous force pressed them down against the ground. Franks arm got twisted uncomfortably and he let go of Tom. On his back he could feel as incredible pressure pinned him down. It was her foot!

     'Going somewhere?' the giantess asked. She could not stop a sudden burst of laughter. It has been so long since she has had this much fun. She was laughing very loudly, almost madly. It lasted several minutes. The men under her foot were feeling very warm, too warm. They were being covered by her sweat. Her foot smell was starting to overwhelm them. With each new burst of laughter the pressure was increasing exponencially until it finally stopped. 

     'Are you alive little mice? Sorry the cat got overexcited. Don't worry. I won't kill you two. I need you to do something very important for me.' the giant woman stated much to their surprise. 

     She lifted her foot off of them. They started taking in large breaths of fresh air. They looked up. She was standing over them. The trees bent to the sides. Everything around them was crushed. The path she had chosen to reach them could be seen very clearly because of immense destruction. The huge trees, far too big for the cutting to pay off, completely smothered and broken under her enormous feet. Was she made of steel? She kneeled down and sat on the ground cross-legged. Her immense but obliterated a few other trees. Looking at them with those eyes of hers. Her look was much more serious now. The predator and playfull girl were gone. The men sat up waiting for what was to come. 

     'Listen. A long time ago I was sealed in this forest by a certain mage. Therefore I am not able to leave here. But there is a solution. That's what I need you two for. You have to bring that mage to me, so that I can swallow and dighest him, then the seal will be broken and I will finally be free again.' she declared.

Frank and Tom listened. Was she serious? And then what? Is she going to destroy everything? Is she going to kill everyone on the island trying to satisfy her never ending apetite?

     'And what if we don't want to?' asked Frank.

     'Oh thats simple. ' sounded her reply. 'You see, you have no other choice. The fact of the matter is, you can't even leave this place without my permission. Putting that seal on me was a very tricky thing to do. So, naturally, it is not perfect. I have gained the ability to control the barrier from the inside. It is true that I am imprisoned here but so is everyone I decide not to let out.'

Frank could not believe this. A mage? On the other hand she has never appeared anywhere else on the island. She sure would have if she was able to do so...

     'So thats what happened to the ones, who came here before us?' asked Tom with sadness in his voice. The legends were true. Although, this was not the monster he had imagined.

     'Mhm. I ate them.' she gave him a sweet smile, after which he dropped his gaze. Franks fingers curled up into a fist. 'And how do you know that we do as you wish, once you have let us out?'

     'That is also quite simple.' she said. 'I will just keep this little guy with me and kill him if you don't.' She grabbed Tom and put him between her breasts. 'You seem to be the most reasonable of all, so you will be the one to carry out this mission!' she said to Frank.

     'You have already killed many of my comrades! Couldn't you have asked that sooner?' Frank screamed. 

     'I needed to get my share of fun.' replied the giantess with a smile.

     'Please Frank!' cried Tom from between her breasts 'Do as she says! I dont want to die!' Despite the terrible situation he was in he still could not hold his erection, as he felt those two flashy balls engulf his body. They were so soft and warm... 

     Frank was boiling with anger. He had to do it. He could not let his friend die. Not his little Tom. This was so absurd. How was he supposed to be able to bring the mage, who managed to defeat this monster, here?! Just how? 

     'So what? Will you do it? Or should I crush this little sweetheart?' she stuck out her tangue and squeezed her breasts together almost suffocating Tom.

     'I will! I will!' cried Frank, 'But how? How can I hope to defeat someone, who was strong enaugh to imprison you?'

     'That is not going to be a problem silly! I told you the seal was extremely hard to cast! Poor dumbass lost all his power!' She laughed but her eyes showed some sadness for a while, as she looked to the side. Was she remembering the time she had spent here? How long has it been? Ten years? Twenty? She looked so young...

     'Do you promise you will let us live and be free?'

     'Yup'

     He had no other choice, than to believe her.

     'Then I will do it...'

     'Just please Frank... Don't forget about me...' muttered Tom exhausted, before losing consciousness.






Chapter End Notes:

Are you enjoying this guys? The next part is comming soon.