- Text Size +

...Afternoon


-Earn lots of money. Simple work. More money for style! You can even work at home!


Any reasonable person would never install such an app, everything about it was suspicious. It promised thousands of yen for doing trivial (but unspecified) tasks. But was Tomoko Kuroki a reasonable person?

She was sitting in her room when she pressed "next target" for the first time. The screen glitched for a moment and showed:


Targets: 0 / 2 

Reward: 1000 yens


Initially, Tomoko had no idea about what the targets app was talking about. But then, a ray of light shot out of the phone's camera and hit the ground between Tomoko’s socks. Out of the light emerged a tiny toy car, not bigger than an inch. The girl brought her face closer to the car. Something was moving inside. Tomoko reached her hand to grab, but before that, the car moved.

- Hey, come back here!

But the tiny vehicle was instead riding around the room trying to stay as far as possible. She tried to catch it, but the car escaped under the door. She opened it quickly, only to face her mother.

- Tomoko, aren't you too old to play with toys? I just stepped on one of your cars. The mother pointed to a small stain on the floor.

- I... Sorry, mom…

Her mother walked away sighing.

- Ahh... Just come down for dinner soon.

Then Tomoko gets a closer look at the stain. It doesn't look like a toy car. It was completely flattened, and from the inside, a colorful liquid was leaking. She took her phone again.


Targets: 2 / 2 

Reward: 1000 yens 

Bonus: Unaware 1000 yens

Bonus: Mother 500 yens 

Bonus: Ground by socks 200 yens 

Total: 2700 yens


She checked her account. She truly earned almost 3000 yens by doing almost nothing. 

-Hehe looks like I'm going to be rich soon.


After she entered the kitchen she pressed “next target” again. A ray of light hit the seat next to the table. Something gray appeared after. She tried to take a closer look but her mother scolded her.

- What are you waiting for? Dinner is ready.

- Yeah, yeah…

She sat down in such a way as to have the grey material between her thighs. She checked then her phone:


Targets: 9 / 419 213 

Reward: 1500 yens


“Why so many targets this time?”

She lifted her skirt gently after thinking to herself, trying to not make her mother suspicious. She finally saw what the truly grey spot was. It looked like a tiny city. Big enough to have around 400 thousand inhabitants. Tomoko blushed.

“If they are people living in it... That means thousands of people are looking at my panties! Perverts!”

She joined her legs together and scrubbed her seat with them.

“Yes, that’s the right way to treat perverts.”

- I didn't know I would say this, but you are acting in stranger than usual - I... I’m not hungry. I will eat later…

Before her mother said anything she got up, swept the remaining of the city, and ran upstairs. Next, she checked her phone.


Targets: 419 011 / 419 213 

202 left!

Reward: 1500 yens


Tomoko panicked. Where could the last two hundred be hiding? She swept her seat clean…

“Oh no! My panties!”

She ran to the bathroom and took off her clothes. She threw everything into the washing machine and turned it on. She stared at her underwear as it was soaking with water and chemicals. 

“Yes, drown you, little perverts!”

With fear, she looked again at her phone.


Targets: 419 213 / 419 213 

Reward: 1500 yens 

Bonus: Washed away 400 yens

Bonus: Skinny thighs 100 yens 

Total: 2000 yens


-Hey, don’t call my thighs skinny! Stupid App…


...On the next day


“My thighs are voluminous! I have nothing to be ashamed of! My thighs are voluminous!...”

She was still angry at yesterday. But she couldn’t stop thinking about using the App again. What else could appear, after she presses “next target” again?

Tomoko was getting close to school. She could already hear her classmates talking next to the school main gate,

-...Yeah, let's go to the karaoke today too!

“Stupid perverts. They talk about childish things, without knowing that I could crush people like them.”

Tomoko pulled out her phone to check the time. She still had time before the lesson would start and the App was ready to use…

She ran into the alley and pressed the button again, aiming the camera at her hand. She saw a tiny plane materializing over her palm, but before she could move her hand, it flew away.

“No! it’s too fast!”

She chased after the airplane but it flew over the school fence. She had to run around the fence, but…

“I can’t just run at full speed through the gate! My classmates will think that I'm weird.”

 Luckily, someone left a tennis bag on a nearby bench. She grabbed it and ran into the school area. 

-I'm running because I'm late for my "set"

She shouts to classmates who did not even see her, as they were busy talking about karaoke. 

“Oh, I am so smart!”


She ran into the sports field. She saw the plane circling girls playing tennis. After the plane avoided rackets and balls, a wind blew caused by a swipe of a skirt, which caused the plane to fall to the ground.


Targets: 102 / 404

Reward: 1400 yens


Most of the passengers were still alive. Tomoko tore off the plane's wings and lifted the rest easily.

 “You look like an unused tampon. Could I... No, I’m sure these weirdos would like it! They would all fapped before dying! I need to find a way that won't please them…”

She looked around. She was surrounded by handsome boys and adorable girls... Instead, Tomoko went into an alley where school trash cans stood.

-Aah!

She almost walked into a big spider hanging on the web.

“-Wait, that’s it!”

She threw the airplane into a web. The arachnid immediately began to wrap its net around it.

“You perverts were probably hoping, to drown in the sweat of cute student? Hehehe... Eaten by a gross insect... A perfect end for someone like you.”


...A few hours later


It was not until the last test that the counter reached 404 / 404. The spider had a lot of fun with the tiny passengers. Tomoko knew that spider wrapped their prey and then injected them with acid or something similar, melting their inside. She was surprised that people inside the plane stayed alive for so long. She spent the entire school thinking about trapped people being melted... She almost pitied them, but surely all of them were perverts who deserved this…


Targets: 404 / 404

Reward: 1400 yens

Bonus: Force of nature: 600 yens 

Bonus: Slowly and scary: 1000 yens 

Total: 3000 yens


-Next target


“Finally! Just when the last lesson was over.”

Tomoko stayed alone inside the class, as her colleagues had walked out. She was incredibly curious and wanted to see what will appear next. This time she aimed at the bento box inside her desk. She was going to shut close the desk as soon her next target appeared. She was not going to chase anything this time.

But whatever appeared this time was not moving. She checked her phone:


Targets: 4 / 13213702405

Reward: 2500 yens


“Wow, so many.”

She slowly opened the lid. Inside there was a tiny ball, the size of a pearl, but was both blue and green. When she took a closer look she saw the familiar shape of continents...

“Wowie, the whole planet earth! With 13 billion targets. They must be from the future! I'm sure they all have sex with loli holograms or something. Anyway, they are perverts, so I will get rid of them!”

She tried to grab earth with her fingers, but the planet was very slippery. It looked like some sort of energy field was surrounding the planet, repulsing anything close to it.

-Oh, are you prepared for me? Fine, I won't use my fingers…

She lowered her face into the desk and grabbed the planet with her teeth. The forcefield was irritating her tongue like how a battery would.

-It's good to see you Mokocchi! I hope you didn't forget about our meeting.

Tomoko almost choked with the planet due to having heard the friendly voice. She turned her head to saw Yū Naruse walking through the class toward her.

-Gha!... Hi... Yuu-chan…

-I see you were busy eating? What is that? 

Tomoko moved the planet closer to her cheek.

-Just some candy. But it's too sour, so it's awful. 

-Sour? Oh, I would love it! Let me taste it!

And then Yu moved her lips right into Tomoko’s face. 

“Our lips are touching. Our tongues are touching. We are kissing. We are kissing, kissing, kissing.”

-Indeed it tastes quite weird…

“We are kissing.”

-Oops, looks like I accidentally swallowed your candy. Are you alright Mokocchi? 

- We... just shared a candy right? Wait, swallowed?

- Please don’t be mad. You said you didn’t like it, right?

- No, of course, it’s not a problem.

- Great! Let’s take a walk

She checked the phone quickly.


Targets: 14303 / 13213702405

Reward: 2500 yens


It looked like being tossed between tongues and then swallowed was not enough to harm most of the people on the planet. They were floating inside Yu's stomach but were still mostly safe.

“Dam it!”

-I will happily take a walk…


...One hour later


-We should eat here too!

-Are you sure Mokocchi? I’m completely stuffed.

-You should eat these snacks made out of pickled fish!

-Yuck! No, I'm not going to eat more. Mixing a frappuccino with all of the food was already a bad idea…

Tomoko had a plan of stuffing Yu until she would vomit the planet out. According to the App, that planet was still intact and Tomoko did not want to let Yu walk away with it. The planet would still eventually have to leave Yu’s body one way or another, but what if it survived all of this? Will Tomoko be punished for not doing the full task?

“I need a second plan”

-Yuu-chan, why don't we try this dance machine over there?

-Haha, you know I don't know how to dance.

-I can teach you!

-Ok, let’s do this.

Yu stood over the arrows, and Tomoko chose the song. 

-Please choose something easy and slow.


Maximum The Hormone - What's Up, People!


-Mokocchi, this isn’t a slow song.

-If you want to learn how to dance you should start with something fast. Remember to move your hips!

-I’m not sure if I can... Can you stand behind me and show me how? 

“Stand behind her?”

-Sure…

Tomoko stood so close her nose went into Yu’s hair.

“What a smell...”

-So many arrows! Please show me what to do!

Tomoko quickly put her hands over Yu’s waist. She was reluctant, but then she remembered all of the perverts who she thought were probably enjoying being inside her friend's stomach. 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

-Left, right, forward, jump!

“I’m sure doing this.”

Tomoko was shaking as strongly as possible until they both fell of the dance mat.

 “Best moment of my life.”

-Ouch! My tummy! It's like I just ate a candle.

Tomoko was trying to hide that blood the was striking out of her nose.

-Sorry Mokocchi! I have to go. Goodbye!

Yu ran off. Tomoko stayed on the floor for a moment. 

“We danced together... wait, the target!”

She pulled out her phone:


Targets: 13213702405 / 13213702405

Reward: 2500 yens

Bonus: Mass-vore: 2000 yens 

Bonus: Toxic mix: 500 yens 

Bonus: Cute Executioner: 2000 yens 

Total 7000 yens

High score! New option available!


“7000! I’m incredibly good at this! There is going to be a lot of fun I’m going to have with this.”


Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2ARStXM4n-4ZxMbCa2w


Pixiv Art: https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/28923702


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


Madoka/SteinsGate/ReZero Sfw Discord: discord.gg/YHDvcR2t8A


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivil