- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


In this Chapter:   A look back in time to a younger Kristen before the secret rooms turned her into a judicious goddess.  Some backstory of Kristen is revealed, her pregnancy, her relationships, and the discovery of something cosmically small, yet extraordinary. 

If you want to skip straight to the giantess content, scroll to the second set of   *** *** ***

Main Tags of This Chapter: Backstory.  Unaware.  Crush. 



There was a time… long before the dominating displays of absolute power Kristen had subjugated her people and cities to… when Kristen was much more timid, less demanding… less authoritative, less of a seemingly divine monarch in the eyes of her micros… those micros knowing very little of Kristen’s past before they were brought to her rooms from the horrific storms…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen – Age 25

              “Kristy, babe… babe!” a man’s voice shouted from the living area of a small, rundown apartment, water stains on the walls, a few broken appliances in the kitchen, cheap, torn carpet underneath the refurbished furnishings and fixtures. 

              “What?!” Kristen yelled, barging out of the bedroom around the corner.

              “They sent me the job offer!” the man said with excitement, holding up his phone’s screen towards Kristen’s face.

              “Oh my god!  Really?!” Kristen returning with enthusiasm. 

              “Yeah!” the man shouted, rushing over to Kristen, and hugging her shorter figure in his arms as she hugged him back.   

              “That means we’re going to Lakeside, Ty!” Kristen shouted, her boyfriend Tyler smiling ear to ear.

 The pair having graduated from the same university where they had met in a shared classroom as juniors before they started dating.  Experiencing intense chemistry with one another before they fell in love and moved in together, attending graduate programs while working low-wage jobs, but they were happy together, even in their cramped apartment that was halfway falling apart. 

The couple suddenly making great money with their new degrees as they built up their savings, wanting to move away from the dilapidated apartment complex and across the country to a charming state with different attitudes and opportunities.  Kristen wasn’t accustomed to crowded cities though, having grown up in a humble smaller town on the east coast of the US, but she was excited to embrace her new life in the big city if she had Ty by her side…

Kristen had a relatively normal life growing up in the small town she called her home.  Not belonging to a family with a lot of money, but she had two loving parents who nurtured a caring environment and supported her alongside an older sister whom Kristen shared a close bond with.  Kristen was a bit of a multitalented girl too, she practiced gymnastics as a child into her early teenaged years, she loved going to dance and art classes, and she received above average grades throughout school.  Kristen sometimes struggling to make friends.  She was timid, having a shy appearance surrounding her that made her sweet, but a little awkward.   

She also had her share of challenges, bullies, and drama in school.  They would make fun of her appearance, her acne, her awkward body, or the fact that her parents didn’t have a lot of money, or a nice house, having to share a cheap car with her older sister, or not being able to afford the latest fashionable clothes; she became used to dressing more modestly, hiding her body and skin as a result of the ridicule, letting their voices get to her, ruining her confidence. 

That started to change when Kristen easily became a cheerleader by using her gymnastics talents from her youth, encouraged by her older sister and mother to try out for the squad much to Kristen’s reluctance, impressing the coaches, but not the other cheerleaders who hated her.  But Kristen didn’t care about the school’s team sports at all or social status, instead she began to mingle with different cliques of people, the artists, the geeks, the skaters, the stoners, the preps, it didn’t matter.  Kristen could find something in common with nearly anyone, breaking away a bit from her shyness, but never truly finding best friends or genuine connections.

She carried her cheerleading talents to a smaller university after high school, getting away from the horrible bullies trying to trash her down.  She studied marketing and math on an academic scholarship for students of low-income parents who achieved great grades in school.  Achieving even better grades in university. 

Kristen suddenly getting attention from the male students all over campus as her looks started to blossom, she was swarmed with gestures from men, especially when she would have to wear her cheerleading outfit for school football games, Kristen too modest to realize her figure and beauty was apparent, never really feeling that confident in herself, oblivious to her own attractiveness for a time.   

But she started to experiment a bit around campus, opening up from her mostly sheltered life with alcohol, parties, and sex as she became more used to her looks, but the attention was quickly becoming overwhelming for her, instead, she quit cheerleading, sticking mostly to herself and going home often to spend time with her family, taking smaller classes that got less participation like Latin or nutrition, but that was all before she met Tyler and long before she met the micros…

              Kristen and Tyler spent the first year in a nicer apartment in downtown Lakeside, exploring their new environment and working at their separate office buildings.  Kristen transferring her position to a prominent real estate firm managing statistics while Ty worked his way up at his career position, the young couple making even higher paychecks as they planned on buying a house in the suburbs of the city, wanting to settle down away from the commotion of a wild nightlife scene. 

They were falling even more in love before Ty asked Kristen to marry him atop a picturesque hill after a romantic hike, their relationship was perfect in every sense of the word.  Ty was supportive, caring, and career driven, Kristen was kind, loving, and humble.  They held each other close at night, and knew everything about one another, Kristen not being able to see herself with any other person in the world, her heart fluttering every time she pictured herself walking down the aisle to marry him while she was dressed in a flowing white dress.   

That was until a few weeks before their wedding, Kristen finding out that she was pregnant at 26 years old.  The couple were extremely happy at first, having planned out the pregnancy out in detail, but it was mostly Ty’s dream, himself wanting to commit to being a father, Kristen finding herself supportive of the decision the more she thought about being a motivated mother and wife.  She was already planning the perfect family vacations and photos with her perfect future family; it was all she could think about for months. 

              But the further along Kristen progressed into her pregnancy, the more tense and strained their relationship started to become as they argued and fought more often.  Kristen working from home to better take care of herself; Ty began staying out later and later with his new and young coworkers amongst the lively nightlife of Lakeside, seemingly trying to avoid Kristen, but despite that, the couple followed through on their plan, thinking it would still be wise to buy the house in the suburbs, thinking it would fix their problems and rekindle their romantic spark that was once so passionate.    

It worked for a while as they re-painted the house together and decorated the rooms and hallways, finding somewhat of that spark again.  The couple leaving a pair of backside rooms empty as Kristen had plans on making them her home office on the right and her studio room on the left as she loved to practice yoga or meditate quietly in a calm space. 

The couple shortly married afterwards in front of friends and family at a small and beautiful sunset venue as it seemed like their relationship was back to where it started and once again full of love, but the temporary fixes wouldn’t last forever.  Ty became increasingly volatile the more Kristen’s baby bump started to show, he became tense and stressed, he stopped taking Kristen to checkups and doctor’s appointments at the clinics as Kristen ended up just doing it herself, feeling abandoned by the man who was once so seemingly supportive and eager to be a father. 

Kristen was still more timid than Ty though, not wanting to involve herself with confrontation consistently, willfully ignoring the problems bubbling beneath her as they continued to build up with no end in sight, wanting to believe that they weren’t there so badly and hoping Ty would come around and go back to normal.  Until one night, Kristen couldn’t take it anymore and exploded with rage.  Kristen was trying to sleep but was disturbed, several months pregnant as she felt a painful acid reflux trickling up and down her throat while Ty was out drinking downtown with the friends had made at his office. 

Kristen texted Ty to bring her some medicine home to alleviate her symptoms, but the texts went ignored all night as the time passed well into the early morning hours before sunrise.  Kristen, aching and tired, carried herself downstairs, her feet a little swollen, her back sore and painful, her head and stomach feeling intensely nauseous and dizzy as she waited for Ty to come back home. 

              “This was your fucking idea!  You wanted this!” Kristen angrily screamed, grabbing at her round, curving stomach, Ty finally coming home after being dropped off by a car full of his coworkers just past 3 in the morning. 

              “I fucking know, alright!” Ty shouted back, throwing his hands up in the air as he paced around the living room, Kristen wincing and struggling to breath normally, the pain in her throat pulsating as she felt overwhelmed. 

              “Then why have you been acting this way?!” Kristen shouted again, the pain in her voice visceral as she began to cry and sob uncontrollably, her face reddening as streams of tears poured out of her hazel eyes, completely engulfed with emotion.

              “Because I don’t want this fucking kid, okay?  I don’t want to be a dad, I don’t want to be here, I don’t want this anymore… this was all a mistake, this never should have happened…Fuck!” Ty talked back, gesturing at the house and towards Kristen as she sobbed harder and folded her face into her hands.  “I’m done, I’m-I’m sorry” Ty calmly said, carefully taking off his wedding ring and placing it on the kitchen counter, grabbing some of his things out of the master bedroom while Kristen desperately pleaded and begged for him to stay through unstoppable tears. 

              He was gone, leaving through the garage, and driving off without saying another word.  Kristen was unable to sleep the rest of the morning as she cried and laid on the couch until the sun rose over the horizon, feeling weak and heartbroken beyond belief.

Kristen was depressed and traumatized, taking care of herself as best as she could, but was struggling.  Kristen kept making attempts to get Ty back, despondent phone calls, lengthy heartfelt text messages, dejected posts on social media, but they all went ignored or blocked without any sort of reason as Kristen broke down each time into sobs.  Then the lawyer showed up. 

              Having to hire her own lawyer for the official marriage separation.  The fight over the divorce was crude and stretched out for months, but the terms were finally agreed and processed through a judge, Kristen kept the house and would receive child support and alimony from Ty, but Ty got what he wanted in the end at the cost of some of his money, wanting to be young, single, and free of responsibility in a brand-new big city full of bad choices to make… 

              Kristen then had a depressing 27th birthday, her older sister Leslie coming to visit her as they had a small celebration together in Kristen’s house.  The house seemingly empty as Kristen was too depressed and bothered to redecorate or buy more furniture for herself after the divorce was final and settled.  Leslie trying her best to cheer Kristen up, but it was almost useless as even Leslie’s eccentric charm couldn’t penetrate Kristen’s melancholy. 

              “You know what?  You’re gonna need comfortable seats for your studio and office, why don’t I get some for you for your birthday?” Leslie questioned, Leslie herself in a good career didn’t mind spending the extra money on her younger sister during her downtrodden time.

              “What’s the point…those rooms are as empty as my fucking life” Kristen wistfully said as Leslie rolled her eyes at the melodramatic comment from her younger sister. 

              “Oh my god, Kristy… you are not empty, let’s go, hop to it” Leslie urged, clapping her hands.  Leslie pulling the unwilling Kristen from off the couch, helping her into the car as the sister pair drove to an upscale furniture store in the fancier part of downtown Lakeside. 

“Ty works in that building…” Kristen said with dejection in her voice, pointing towards a large glass skyscraper in the middle of downtown Lakeside as Leslie tugged at Kristen’s arm towards the store entrance.

“Kristy, it’s okay if he does, but who cares?!  You’re gonna be a mother soon, and you gotta be the best fucking mom in the world and show that child double the love they deserve, okay?” Leslie loudly said in front of the store as a few customers peered over toward the commotion.  Kristen curled her lips, nodding somewhat at the supportive comment from her sister. 

Kristen walking around slowly, her eyes still a little sullen as Leslie tried to pep her up in the middle of the droves of home furnishings all displayed across the vast store.  “These two” Leslie decisively said as she led Kristen towards a furniture set.

              “I don’t know…” Kristen muttered.

              “Kristy… these two” Leslie emphasized, placing her hands on small set of a black leather lounge chair and black leather couch, both decorated with the same intricate dark golden arm rests and carved golden legs. 

              “Leslie, those are way too much and super tacky for my taste” Kristen said as she laboriously bent downward and picked up the price tag that read several thousands of dollars for the overly fancy furnishings.    

              “The chair is for your office and the sofa for your studio” Leslie said with a smile.

              “Leslie, I said no…” Kristen said as she shook her head with concern.   

              “Here, just sit” Leslie said, gripping onto her sister’s arms and gently placing her into leather throne as Kristen exhaled slowly at the surprisingly comfortable chair that seemed to ease her pregnant soreness and perfectly hug her body from behind as she sank into the snug cushions. 

              “Ooooh…” Kristen cooed as she leaned back in the chair, the backrest folding gently as Kristen breathed calmly.  Kristen falling asleep in the expensive chair as Leslie was already out of sight and doing the paperwork to make the purchase and have the two pieces of furniture delivered to the house.  When Kristen woke back up, the receipt was already printed, and Kristen couldn’t have thanked her older sister enough for such a kind gift. 

              Leslie spending a few weeks with Kristen, tending to her, helping her when she needed it as Kristen’s mood slowly improved the closer she got to the big day of giving birth, cherishing the excitement of showing her newborn love and care. 

Kristen telling the two movers where to place the leather chair in her office, by the corner as she pictured a desk to look out towards the room, but the room remained empty apart from the chair and a small side table that matched the dark colors of the chair.  Similarly, Kristen had the leather sofa placed against the end wall of the other empty room so that it would look out the length of the future studio.

              “You’re not gonna take maternity leave from work?” Leslie asked. 

              “For three months or so sure, yeah… but my firm is going to let me work from home, I might as well have something to do in between taking care of little Madelyn” Kristen said with a smile again.   

              “Madelyn?!  You already named her?” Leslie shouted.

              “Yeah, little Maddy girl” Kristen said as Leslie pretended to cringe. 

              “Madelyn is too prissy of a name, what is she… a princess, royalty?” Leslie playfully dismissed.

              “Are you being serious right now?” Kristen laughingly asked.

              “Yeah!  Name her after Grandma Ingrid, she was one tough bitch back in her day” Leslie said with a chuckle as Kristen rolled her eyes. 

              “No way…” Kristen said with a laugh.

              As much as Kristen loved having her sister with her, Leslie eventually had to leave, spending much of her vacation time away from her own job.  Kristen found herself all alone as she didn’t have anyone in Lakeside and nobody she could call to come to her aid, but Kristen persisted as she was bordering closer to the delivery date as her belly was at its peak roundness. 

              Kristen became increasingly anxious as the delivery date loomed over her, migrating her sleeping situation downstairs instead of in her master bedroom upstairs, becoming used to the idea that at any moment she would have to go to the hospital to deliver her baby she had already lovingly named and couldn’t wait to meet.   

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

              But the universe didn’t care about Kristen’s problems; something else was inexplicably brewing at night as grey clouds creeped across the sky above the house.  While Kristen was asleep on the comfy living room couch, buried under tufts of blankets and pillows, the house was dead quiet and dark, only the sounds of rustling dead leaves and insects chirping in the moonlight could be heard as suddenly the chirps stopped.  The neighborhood streets outside of the house eerily still and motionless as the night sky became darker, a few clouds blocking out the moonlight as the wind stopped blowing outside along with the rustling of the leaves strewn about the gardens and yards. 

              Kristen stirred in her sleep as she could hear something strange.  Awaking with a small gasp as she heard an intense popping as if an electrical wire was exposed and sparking.  Kristen blinking a few times before struggling to get up as she wobbled off the couch, her feet sore as she hobbled towards the dark kitchen dressed in tight black leggings and a grey nursing bra, rubbing her eyes as she turned the light on and looked for evidence in her state of exhaustion and tiredness, but there was nothing to find.  Kristen continued to hear the sparking though as she waddled around the corner and towards the dark hallway at the back of the house towards her future office and studio room. 

              The normally darkened hallway was illuminated with pale blue flashes strobing from underneath both doors like a flickering light rapidly powering on and off as Kristen lowered her head down in confusion, her eyes wincing as her lips parted with concern and worry, thinking something was terribly wrong with the electrical wiring of her house, scared that she was all alone to deal with it in the middle of the night, wishing she still had Leslie around, wishing Ty was still around, but another sparking noise snapped her into the present moment.     

Kristen slowly walked down the cold hallway, the cool wood floor under her sore, bare feet felt a little therapeutic as she approached closer to the office door as the flickering and popping noise suddenly stopped, the hallway back to being totally dark as the blue flashes disappeared in an instant followed by a feint smell of smoke that quickly dissipated.  Kristen reaching her hand down and slowly twisting the office door open. 

              Kristen took a step inside the dark room, the moonlight barely peeking through the windows on the wall as the room felt a little colder than the rest of her house for some reason she didn’t understand.  Kristen feeling a little crunch under her toes as she reached for the light switch but couldn’t remember where it was located on the wall.  Kristen blinking her eyes a few times, not knowing what she had stepped on as it felt like little crumbs of dirt and pebbles underneath and between her toes.  She lifted her foot from the oddly brittle floor, fanning and spreading her toes outward, letting the crumbs fall off from the bottom of her skin back towards the floor. 

She took another step, feeling an even more fragile crunch under her other sole and heel as she finally found the light switch, flicking it on as the office was instantly and brightly illuminated.  Kristen looked down over her round belly, her feet surrounded by a mass of grey crystal-like structures protruding upwards from the ground, the structures blinking and flashing with little, tiny lights, the ground below the structures carved with lines running up and down like a grid, Kristen looking around the room, dozens of little masses of grey groupings several inches tall all over the office and by her new chair sat in the corner across the room. 

              Kristen didn’t quite know what she was looking at, but she could see little dots moving around the structures sprawled out at her feet, little puffs of grey wisps and crumbling dirt between her toes.  Kristen lifted her right foot from the structures, letting the pieces fall off as she curled her toes a few times over the dots to rid her skin of the debris.  She could see little specks of dirt and pebbles fall off her skin and from between her toes, falling back towards the weird looking needles and dots scurrying around as some of the dots disappeared where the dirt from her skin had landed on top of them. 

Kristen biting her lip with curiosity and wincing her eyes as she angled her foot downward towards the mass of grey crystals, pointing her big toe as she poked at a grouping of little tower-like needles, watching the multiple structures billow into a puff of grey smoke as the dots disappeared beneath the cloudy puffs from just her toe poke alone.  Kristen placed her palm on the wall for support as she attempted to bend over, but the strain and annoyance of her bulging midsection was annoying as she got a little bit of a closer look at the tiny toy looking playset. 

              She stood back up to her full height, keeping her hand on the wall for support.  She began sliding the side of her foot and sole against the floor and over the remaining structures with a slow sweeping motion, the crystals crumbling against and under the side of her foot with ease as everything totally disappeared into grey and black dust, little puffs of orange and red popping upward that felt strangely warm under her sole as Kristen could hear feint noises of buzzing and squeaks coming from the entirety of the room as she took a deep breath in and rubbed her eyes at the bizarre sight.  A tuft of black smoke rising from in front of her toes as it smelled burnt as if a real fire had just been extinguished as the last of the grey crystals were pulverized. 

Kristen shook her head in disbelief, squinting her gaze to try to keep her tired eyes open, trying to study the weird colored dots amongst the smoking flattened crystals, already burdened by the sleep deprivation of pregnancy.  Kristen looked up towards the air vent on the ceiling as it was opened normally, wondering why the room was so cold as she got the chills, her skin becoming covered in goosebumps, but not knowing what was occupying her room as she backed out of the door slowly, closing it behind her as she curled her lips and wriggled her nose in confusion.    

              Kristen hugged her arms across her chest, rubbing up and down slowly to warm herself as she stood in the dark hallway for a moment.  Her mind incapable of rationalizing what she had just seen, but the designs of the greyish masses on the floor were more intricate and more familiar than a toy set as she shook her head at the thoughts in her head that the masses were purposefully placed there, thinking how she could have missed it, having just put new furniture in those rooms, thinking maybe it was the blue flashes she saw under the door, but nothing made sense to her at that moment, especially the tiny moving colored dots all around the crunchy crystals.  Bewildered, even thinking that she was just caught in a vivid dream and expecting to wake up any second, but everything felt so real as the goosebumps on her skin slowly faded away.    

Kristen taking a few sharp breaths before going to her other room across the hallway as she had remembered seeing the same sparks coming from under that door as well and wanting to see if the same result of grey masses were all over that floor of her future studio.  She closed her eyes and anxiously twisted the knob as she stepped in, feeling the same eerie coldness on her skin, but this time, feeling a distinct wet and soft squish under her sore right foot rather than a brittle crunch.  She brought her other foot in, feeling the soft ground that felt more like a soaked, gritty mud rather than the dirty pebbles in her office, but still strangely fragile and squishy.   

              She reached for the wall, flicking on the light as she looked around confused, her entire room was covered in a mossy rug littered with grey stains all over the strange green and brown rug.  Kristen took another step in with bewilderment, erasing a few grey clusters under her sole and heel as she twisted and pivoted her aching body to slide her other foot back next to the other. 

Kristen watching as her sliding foot erased the grey patches and green moss-like fabric, leaving behind a brown, muddy canyon in the wake of her foot.  Kristen exhaled in relief though as the dirty rug felt great under her sore feet, Kristen rubbing her toes up and down like a massage against the purely soft ground as she reared her head back in a rare moment of bliss, closing her eyes and enjoying the new floor under her cold skin, each time she rubbed her soles and toes into the soft mossy floor, it seemed to warm the bottom of her feet as Kristen nearly smiled at the delightful sensation as little puffs of smoke and dust wafted up from between her toes. 

              Kristen lowered her head back down and opened her eyes, observing the huge multi-colored rug that took up nearly the entire room from wall to wall and ending near her new black sofa.  Tiny flickering lights across the flat, greyish clusters, the clusters surrounded by a patchwork of greens and yellows with elevations, little scatterings of blue dots, rolling green waves and long strips of grey lines connected a few of the greyish stains together.  Kristen kept massaging and rubbing her feet into sand-like carpet before she noticed dirt and grime building up between and sticking to her toes like a wet mud. 

She then realized she had seen something like the new carpet before, remembering as if it was a geographical relief and terrain map on her phone that she would look at if she found herself looking for a hiking trail, but zoomed out as if looking at an entire territory, state, or even country.  Kristen widening her eyes as she took a nervous step towards her door, her vision too transfixed on the door handle to see where she was stepping as she crushed another entire grey cluster under one of her smaller toes as she stepped out of the room and closed it behind her.  Her heart racing a bit as she hurried down the hallway back to the couch, slowly lowering herself down as she stared at the floor and at her toes still squishing with wet blackened mud and grime. 

              Kristen couldn’t think straight, her body became warmer and weaker as she just tried to focus on breathing, nervously playing with her hair by twirling it over and through her fingers as her eyebrows lowered with confusion.  “Was that… real… what the fuck…” Kristen repeatedly mumbling quietly to herself, trying to calm her body and mind. 

Thinking about if it was possible, the strange things occupying her rooms, how real they were, how real they felt under her feet and why she wasn’t waking up from the vivid dream she thought she was in, her round belly quivering a bit, exposed in the cool air, or maybe it was just her body shaking from the anxiety she was feeling, maybe it was just her pregnant brain messing with her thoughts and imagination, she couldn’t tell the difference. 

Suddenly, she felt a deeper pressure in her lower back followed by a pinching pain tingling throughout her lower body, Kristen attempting to stand upright as she breathed heavily and heaved before abruptly feeling a little pooling of warm liquid in her leggings that ran down her legs. 

Kristen’s eyes widening as she felt a tight contraction radiate through her lower body as she almost keeled over from the sudden spasm and pain, “Oh my god…not now-uuhhfff” Kristen’s groan of pain interrupting herself as she reached for her phone atop the coffee table to call the hospital.  The ideas and thoughts of what mysterious things were in her rooms immediately disappearing into the back of her mind and out of her care as the big moment had finally arrived…


 

Chapter End Notes:

The most unrealistic thing about this entire
story is that a couple in their 20’s could afford a big house in the US
lololololol - help me.  The next
chapters will be a life catch up and the backstory of how Kristen came to be
the goddess she was in chapter 1 and 2 and will go back to the start eventually.   

Leave a review!