- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/panzergrove


The *** *** *** will still also represent POV and time changes between the micros and the giantesses as well. 

  • There will be many characters both micro and giant to follow along with, but the micro characters will come after the initial setup of the story. 

    There will absolutely be no sexual interaction between an underage person and the micros until that character is written as of age.  There will be no incest. 


    Reference pictures for your discretion: 

    Kristen (older) : https://i.imgur.com/brDyOwB.jpg    https://i.redd.it/yzhqpbgswtq31.jpg 

    Kristen (younger): http://bandeurfou.b.a.pic.centerblog.net/o/Alexandra_B2.jpg    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795828633168117790/840061371517632512/IMG_20210506_194717.jpg   https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795828633168117790/840061370962673694/IMG_20210506_194719.jpg    

    Ginny :  https://i.redd.it/sbcqu5imsmb21.jpg    https://i.redd.it/7abtyv6i97a21.jpg   https://i.redd.it/n5irieh9lr531.png  

    Future Characters:

    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  • In this Chapter:  We are introduced to our main characters.  Kristen drops Madelyn off for school before running errands around the neighborhoods.  Kristen performs all the activities of a caring mom, but when it’s time to relax, Kristen has millions of tiny secrets to help her wind down after a busy day.  This is just a setup chapter, no giantess content until chapter 2.  


    Main Tags of This Chapter:  Backstory.  Setup.  



    Kristen – Age 34    Madelyn – Age 6

    Lakeside Suburbs, USA

                  “Hey, mommy…?” Madelyn lullingly asked, strapped securely into her boosted car seat, playfully kicking her shoes up and down while the low volume of early morning news radio played from the speakers throughout the car. 

                  “Yes, sweetie?” Kristen lovingly replied from the driver’s seat of her comfortable SUV, smiling into the rearview mirror as she looked at her daughter’s reflection looking back at her. 

                  “Do I have to go to school today?” Madelyn asked, her head leaning up against the padding of her seat, trying her best to act sad and forcing a fake, pouty frown.

                  “Of course, sweetie, school is fun!” Kristen glimmered, trying to brighten up her daughter’s mood.

                  “But Mrs. Gibbs said that we have to take a spelling test today and I don’t wanna” Madelyn said, Kristen seeing the tiny frown reflected in the mirror as Kristen tried her best not to laugh.

                  “Well, little Maddy, I would love to take you with me, but mommy has to go shopping for her things, okay?” Kristen concluded.  Madelyn dramatically sighed in the backseat as Kristen pulled up to the curb of the school and into a long line of cars with all the other parents, all of them saying bye to their kids as they ran off towards the front entrance of the elementary school shaded by a few tall trees.   

    Madelyn pretending to struggle to unbuckle herself at first as Kristen smiled and encouraged her to do it on her own.  Kristen herself exiting her seat, walking around to the side of the car and hugging Madelyn goodbye, Madelyn playfully waving as she ran off with all the other kids as the crosswalk guards made sure all the children were safely inside the school.

                  Kristen got back in her car and drove off after a courteous smile and wave from the older crosswalk guard.  Kristen taking a few sips of her coffee as she holstered the large metallic cup back into the cup storage at her side, “ahh…” Kristen exhaled, smacking her lips together at the pleasant, warm taste.  Kristen drove through the main roads of the bustling suburban community filled with morning traffic that led towards the city of Lakeside as people went to work, but Kristen headed the opposite way towards the shopping districts as a few stores started to open bright and early. 

                  Kristen parked outside of an upscale nail salon and walking inside as the older woman behind the counter looked up, “Welcome to Serenity Nails and Luxury Spa!  Do you have an appointment with us today?” the receptionist politely asked with a smile. 

    “Oh no, sorry, I’m only here to buy some polish” Kristen said with a bright smile in return, picking out a few glass bottles of her favorite colors from off the rows and columns of expensive lusters before paying and leaving.  Making her next stop a drive-through coffee shop and refilling her metallic cup with steaming coffee flavored with a dash of hazelnut syrup. 

                  She then stopped off at a department store.  She bought a new, soft white towel for her bathroom, filling up her shopping cart to the brim with other items, more customers wandering in as the time was approaching closer to midday as office workers poured out into the streets for lunch. 

    Kristen made her next stop at an upscale clothing store.  The young worker behind the counter greeting Kristen into the fancy store lined with expensive clothes, shoes, accessories, and bags.  She browsed around for a bit as the soft beat of pop music played throughout the store.  Kristen trying on a few different pairs of tight jeans and tops but not finding anything she liked as she curled her lips and walked to another section of the store towards the higher-priced outfits. 

    “Oh!  I love this top!” Kristen said overjoyed as she browsed through the upscale clothing store, “and it goes with this skirt, too, it’s perfect” Kristen said, excited as she tried on the outfit in the changing room, twirling herself in the mirror a few times as she smiled wide at how great it looked on her, complimenting her figure beautifully.  Dressing back into her former, more comfortable clothes as she placed the new outfit on the check-out counter, the young employee scanning the expensive pair of clothing price tags, the obscene dollar amount popping up on the register’s screen. 

    “Jessica Rosales’ designer sets are always so nice, ugh… I wish I could afford them more often” the young cashier said to Kristen. 

    “Don’t worry, you will one day!” Kristen said in a friendly and supportive tone. 

    “Are you gonna wear this out on a big date or something?” the clothing store employee curiously asked. 

    “Oh, no, no, this outfit is just for me this time” Kristen said with a light chuckle, smiling as she handed her card over to the employee for payment. 

    “Aww… well you’re very beautiful, I’d hate that nobody would get to see you slay that top out there like the goddess you are” the young worker said with a giggle. 

    “Thank you!  You’re so sweet… and don’t worry, a lot more people are going to be seeing this outfit than you might think…”  Kristen said with a wide, sly smirk as she took her card, carrying her bags out as she exited the store. 

                  She parked her car outside of an exercise studio for a hot yoga session.  Breathing slowly as she twisted and stretched atop her mat in the hot room, beads of sweat rolling off her temples as she felt the satisfying burn deep in her muscles and core with each movement, the yogi softly and calmly whispering commands to the hot room full of people. 

    Nobody else in the hot room would have ever assumed that Kristen had ever given birth, always health conscious and fit most of her life, continuing that trend into her early 30’s; a flat, curving stomach with a few more curves on her hips, shapely toned legs and lean arms, always wanting to feel at her best with a bodily figure she could be proud to show off, but this wasn’t always the case, having come from humble beginnings, not caring as much about her looks when she was younger. 

    Finally, she drove home, pulling into the spacious garage, and putting away her new clothes and shopping items before making herself a healthy lunch.   Working a bit on her laptop while she ate, researching housing market trends and property values as she was a part time real estate agent and consultant, selling property and houses around the booming community of Lakeside. 

    Kristen typing away before she heard a surprising knock at the door, getting up from small desk and walking down the hallway of her sizeable home and opening the front door.  “Hey, Kristy!” an annoyingly loud voice exclaimed. 

    “Hey there, Suzy!  What a nice surprise” Kristen chirped in return, hugging her neighbor, and inviting her inside.  Suzy, a fellow mom in the quiet suburbs, liked to drop-in on the other moms of the community at random and inconveniently, oblivious to her own annoyance.   

    “Goodness, I always love your house, it’s always so cute and clean” Suzy said, spinning around the well decorated entrance.  The multiple childbirths not as kind to Suzy’s body as she was a little heavier than most of the other mothers in the neighborhood.

    “Thank you!  I clean up a lot after little Maddy” Kristen said, faking a small laugh.

    “Oh, girl, I get it, my two boys are little monsters sometimes” Suzy said with an irritating chuckle.   

    “I can imagine” Kristen said.

    “Anyhow, just wanted to drop by and see how you were doing and more importantly, seeing if you were still coming to book club tomorrow night!” Suzy sang, offkey. 

    “Probably!” Kristen said, smiling wide.

                  “Fantastic!  I hope you stay a little later this time, you are just such a joy after a few bottles of wine” Suzy said, giggling a bit. 

                  “If I can find a babysitter” Kristen said.

                  “Haha, okay girl, just text me, or let the other moms in the group know!” Suzy chirped as she exited the house.  Kristen politely waving her out, shaking her head, and sighing a bit, only able to take so much of Suzy’s obnoxious personality at one time, but not wanting to be ostracized from the mom group of the neighborhood as she enjoyed the company of the other moms whom she considered to be her close friends, Kristen sacrificially pretending to like Suzy who always played host to the neighborhood events and gatherings.   

                  Kristen relaxed a bit on her couch, the heels of her bare feet propped up on a small white pillow atop the solid wood coffee table, her legs stretched out and her laptop on her thighs, continuing to study new properties around the city while the background noise of a daytime television sounded throughout the spacious living room.  Kristen looked over her screen towards her toes, seeing her pedicure looking lackluster, her usual bright nail polish dulled and chipped, wiggling her toes as she remembered her new nail polish that she had bought earlier that day, but it would have to wait until that night, knowing that she had to go pick up Madelyn from school. 

                  She closed her laptop, placing it in a tray atop the coffee table, feeling her hamstrings stretch as she did so, feeling good as she clasped her hands together over her head and arched her back, stretching out her back and exhaling slowly at the pleasant strain.  Kristen slipping her yellow socks back on followed by her running shoes, tying her hair back into a ponytail before dawning her baseball cap and pulling the tail through the back hole.  Kristen grabbing her keys and exiting through her garage before entering her SUV and driving towards the elementary school. 

                  “Hey, Maddy!” Kristen said, leaning against the side of her car as Madelyn came running towards her, Madelyn playfully hugging her legs tightly at the knees.  Kristen laughed as she reached down and hugged Maddy from above. 

    “I got a 100 on my spelling test!” Madelyn shouted as Kristen helped Madelyn into her cat seat, fastening her seatbelt up. 

    “Good job!” Kristen beamed and smiled before she started the car, waiting for her turn to leave as the crosswalk guard waved the cars along in batches.  Kristen playing pop songs over the speakers as Maddy energetically bounced and sang along. 

                  Maddy wanting to get her homework done early so she could play as the two sat at the dining room table.  Kristen encouraging Madelyn to solve the simple math problems on the pieces of paper by herself, wanting to foster Madelyn’s motivation for learning things on her own as well as a sense of self-responsibility.

    Later, Kristen cooked a small dinner for Madelyn while she played in the living room with her toys, watching kids cartoons on the TV, Kristen herself eating a healthy plate of vegetables and protein while she watched Maddy from the comfy sofa.

                  “It’s getting late, Maddy girl” Kristen gently reminding her daughter as she pouted, not wanting to go to bed yet.

                  “But I don’t wanna go to bed…” Madelyn mumbled.

                  “I know… I know, but it’s almost Friday and we can play all weekend, okay?” Kristen suggested.

                  “Hmm… fine” Madelyn reluctantly murmured.  Kristen coaxed Madelyn up the stairs in the house, giving her a quick bath and tucking her into her bed.  Kristen turned on a nightlight and sat at the end of Madelyn’s bed, watching her cuddle a few stuffed animals under some blankets, Madelyn’s tired face peeking out over the covers.  Kristen reading a short nighttime story out of a kid’s story book, playfully emphasizing some scenes, and singing a bit to her daughter as she giggled. 

                  “Goodnight, I love you…” Kristen said, brushing a few wet strands of hair away from Madelyn’s forehead and kissing her goodnight.

                  “Night mommy…” Madelyn whispered from under the sheets.  Kristen gently closed Madelyn’s bedroom door behind her, walking to her own master bedroom down and across the upstairs hallway. 

                  Kristen’s mind finally focusing on relief and relaxation as she passed by her closed wardrobe containing her second most prized possession behind Madelyn, looking forward to collecting it after a much deserved and long hot shower, tugging at her shirt and tossing it to the floor as she stepped towards her master bathroom…

    Chapter End Notes:

    This is just a setup chapter, all the giantess content will start in chapter 2!

    Thank you for reading.  Leave a review!  Tell your friends!

    You must login (register) to review.