- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   A catch-up of the cities over the month since the first night.  Another city finds itself in panic as the giantess looms above.  A militarized division is ordered to repel the giantess with an attack.  The camera in the rooms could be the key.

Main Tags of This Chapter:  Tiny POV.  Crush.  Breasts.  Unaware. 

 

The Office Cities

Time was lost amongst the people in both rooms for a period after the storms ripped them away from each of their worlds, everyone overburdened with intense confusion and disbelief about the horrific situation they found themselves in.  It made everything difficult to live normally in a day-to-day setting, but the surrounding and massive windows that lit the rooms they now lived within became a predictable way to keep time with night and day cycles that were similar enough to their own worlds that they wished they could go back to but couldn’t. 

The people were able to accurately compensate the number of days that had gone by since the blue storms.  But there were more severe problems than just simply keeping time, the nightmare scenario for millions of people became more certain by the day, the reality of becoming trapped in a giant house with a murderous giant woman miles tall roaming around caused for extreme panic and mass hysteria.  The number of psychological breakdowns was overwhelming, many people losing their minds, blindly carrying their lives forward with a sense of fear that had never been felt before. 

The dozens of cities had all witnessed Snowfield destroyed by the giantess, seeing a million people casually squished and crushed by the beautiful and massive woman, an act that prompted many to question their reality.  The people frantically dreading her return, fearful of the possibility of watching her destroy another city or even destroying their own.  As a result, ideologies were challenged, religious people were becoming uneasy about their own beliefs, riots ensued in some neighborhoods throughout various cities, homicides went up everywhere, looting was commonplace, suicide rates steadily climbed, but life had to go on somehow for the other millions of people who wanted to live. 

People still went to work if their positions were critical to the survival of the city, albeit, not as much work was being done and less people cared about doing a good job, supplies were distributed, infrastructure ran, electricity was still maintained, public transportation still operated, shops and restaurants were still open to keep people somewhat living in a relatively normal way, but there was an uneasiness in peoples mind as almost everyone was on edge and anxious that their neighbor could go crazy and kill them, they would be caught up in some riot, or worse...  Local celebrities were used as tools to try to calm down the masses of their own respective cities, but it hardly worked. 

Kids stopped going to school, but there was nowhere to go for scared parents to take their kids, or anyone else.  Some families even retreating to their own survival bunkers if they had the funds beforehand, finally validating their doomsday preparedness while their neighbors begged and pleaded to be let inside their underground sanctuary, but deep down some knew that the giantess was too big, her smallest actions could wipe away everything no matter how deep they went to get away from the monster.    

The vast spaces in between the micro cities were nothing but miles and miles of empty wooden floors, and everyone was far too afraid to leave their city for fear of being squished out in the open by the giantess.  The sheer thought of her soles pressing onto them was enough to keep everyone awake at night, many had nightmares if they managed to sleep or panic attacks just at the thought of it, parents having to comfort their children after the wake of bad dream that the big bag woman crushed their house, while the parents themselves were shaking and terrified.

It was hard to wake up day after day and stare up at her massive black and gold chair miles away, or at the unbelievably huge door that she could come through at any moment, it just didn’t seem real, at least until the people felt the quakes of her footfalls in the distance, even without seeing her, or the distant whines of what people figured to be her young child.  Something needed to be done though, the many cities on her floor were aware that they had new and close neighboring cities as the most important political undertaking of their lives began…    

Each city had their own style of leadership, but as messages were delivered through various types of air transportation, and the word spread across the cities in the office, the grim feelings of millions of frightened people were put aside, and the representatives and leaders of each city decided to meet within the central city that stood in the middle of the massive room.

The central city was opulent, it had the largest buildings, the most impressive architecture, the highest population, the most innovative technology, and it housed the grandest palace meant for government officials as a meeting venue, the leaders unaware that this would be the city that would later become the goddess’ capital, but that kind of thinking was farfetched at the time as nobody could have ever imagined pledging servitude to a woman who had just exterminated a million people. 

The meeting between all the leaders was used as a symbol of hope and unity for the people trapped in the room.  Exchanges of greetings and togetherness were exchanged between the various representatives of each city as they settled into the palace as discussion quickly began.  It was a strange sight than most were used to, with each city coming from a different reality, there were many differences, yet strangely and eerily similar to each their own, but those differences were ignored as there was the issue of utmost importance at hand, and the most important in their entire histories. 

Each city had different styles of fashion, different ideologies, and different types of leaders.  Men, women, young, old, presidents, queens, princesses, kings, ministers, priests, generals, scientists, all coming together to unite against the enemy of confusion and, of course, the god-like woman.

They went down a rational list as inventory was taken to fully understand the logistics of the situation, 31 cities in total were brought to the giantess’ home, apart from Snowfield that was destroyed, everyone learning the name of Snowfield after a few stragglers had survived the giant woman’s footfalls and trekked for days across the vast floor to the nearest city, being accepted as refugees with no arguments.    

They then described each of their worlds, they were all similar, oceans, forests, mountains, continents, similar religions, wars of differences, orbiting stars within an astronomical system, they all had similar technology and the same languages.  It was baffling, against all sense.  The more scientific minded leaders describing different possibilities, multiple universes, string theories, quantum this and that, but what was more baffling is that the laws of nature didn’t support their claims as other leaders dismissed the ideas, citing more religious explanations and fate as the only reason needed. 

Further explanations went on, it was impossible, they shouldn’t even be allowed to breathe due to their size, but their lungs did, they were alive, the physics were thrown out of the window as the more religious based leaders stepped into the conversation and said it was an act of a universal power or even a god, one older religious leader even going as far as to say that the giantess woman was God herself and had condemned them to live in her version of Hell, but the questions arose as a level of dismissal arose in the palace, but the brief and tense moments were cut out as pictures and videos were shown of the colossal woman as everyone got quiet and stared at the screens surrounding the room to look at her. 

The micros in the room could hear the distant echoes of her voice if she talked, they could feel the smallest tremors if she was walking around the house, but what was the scariest is when she would poke her head in through the massive door frame, her eyes peering down on them, her body hidden behind the door, millions of people wondering if she would come in and kill people as she hovered her head there as people were still trying to fathom the sheer sight of her impossible huge face, all of this happening as the leaders understood their new roles while they stared at her images.   

Despite this happening, for a month, the cities continued to meet and formulate plans amongst each other, but like human nature intended, the city leaders started to bicker, arguing over the best course of action on how to respond to their nightmare, they began not trusting their neighboring city, not trusting one another as representatives started to stop showing up to the meetings in the central city.  All the efforts being made by scientists and physicists to understand how they ended up in her home in the first place were being dismissed and ignored. 

Some cities did make alliances with each other, but it was rare for the first month, the only three cities that seemed to be getting along the best were the three cities in the shadow at the front of her chair in the corner of the room.  Many cities just trying their best to remain isolated and come up with their own solutions to get back to their own world, but she wasn’t going to wait for that, it was her home, each city measured her, judging her to be a little less than 12 miles tall, and the question remained no matter what, how can she be stopped?

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Ostrov – Studio Room Country

The country in the studio room was in full damage control, hundreds of thousands of refugees from the decimated countryside and any rare survivors of the cities being squished under the giantess’ feet were brought to the bigger cities for shelter, but the disturbing amount of death that had occurred sent the country of Ostrov into hysteria.  It was unfathomable, to see that many lives carelessly squished under her toes as she massaged them into their earth and everything they knew and loved, it broke many minds. 

Cities crumbling and disappearing under her soles without the chance to even comprehend who she was and why she was so big.  Leaving behind footprints that forever changed the landscape of a country.  Tens of thousands of volunteers and military went to the footprints to search for survivors, looking out across the vast crater she left behind, staring out at an ocean sized canyon that seemed to spread out of view of the nanos for forever, but they only realized that they were looking at a single toe print of her smallest toe, that much destruction caused by her pinky toe, it was unthinkable. 

Almost nothing survived around her footprints, everything was crushed beyond recognition apart from the occasional remains of cars or buildings disintegrated down to a few pieces, or the even more rare findings of half-squished people buried in the blackened dirt around the mounds and hills that bordered her footprints.  Helicopters and rescue planes flew over the never-ending canyons to map it out and take measurements while looking for survivors, but it was near hopeless to find anyone apart from blood and mud caked in oily residue left over from the giantess’ feet.   

The surveyors estimated her height to be around 200 miles tall but couldn’t confirm without being able to see her full body again, only seeing her head poke in occasionally as people panicked and went into shelter and military protection each time she did so.  The military and air force were always scrambled, but even their strongest and fastest planes with the highest flight ceiling could barely make it beyond the estimated height of her knees, but they stood on guard regardless, knowing that their weapons were most likely useless against something so massive, like trying to kill a living planet. 

Similar to the cities in the office, it was almost laughable how huge her room was, waking up and looking towards the sheer size of her black and gold sofa alone was terrifying as the cushions themselves could have been the size of smaller countries from Ostrov’s world.  Millions of people still working, still coming together, but there were so many dead as the country collectively became demoralized. 

The centralized government of Ostrov under the leadership of the prime minister and his council called for unity and military control of the country as martial law was enacted, military officers and generals assigned to cities that were strictly taken control over and only reported to the prime minister as mayors and representatives were relieved and told to go home in which many obliged, unable to handle the overwhelming stress.   

She simply caused too much damage, food rations stocks were cut in half, and cities couldn’t accommodate a massive influx of scared and terrified refugees from the other side of the country, camps were set up outside the capital city of Volenskya were hundreds of thousands of tents and makeshift facilities were established, but the people all wanted answers more than anything, they didn’t know why they were there, why she was so scary, why they couldn’t go back to their world, not wanting to wait for the giantess to come back crush them like she had done almost a month prior. 

People were desperate for those answers, but there seemed to be nothing physically possible that made sense, everything that the laws of nature dictated were not applying to the people, many theories floated around the wealthy country that championed scientific and militaristic approaches to solving problems, but the top scientists in the country were without any solutions, but everyone deep down knew the interactions with the murderous giantess wasn’t over, it was just an inevitability before she came back and everyone knew deep down that nothing could be done to stop her titanic body from looming above them. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

The Office Cities

The same rumblings were spreading across the floor as the cities in the office all knew what that meant, she would be coming back to poke her head in like she had been doing.  But no, the cities collectedly went into alert as she stepped inside of the room for the first time in nearly 30 days.  All their plans, all their meetings, all the bickering and political arguments between the leaders of the cities meant nothing in that moment as her body towered upward from toe to head as she looked down towards everyone. 

 She came in, as the cities below all looked up at her body standing above everything at 11 miles tall.  The feeling was sickening to peoples’ stomachs, the gut-wrenching sight of seeing the giantess standing there, looking the windows of their homes, or up in the streets beyond the view of their tallest skyscrapers, peering out of the train windows, everyone immediately came to a standstill as everyone went quiet. 

Some thought she looked just so normal, incapable of hurting people, but she had done that already with Snowfield, others thinking she was beautiful beyond comprehension, her curvy figure, beautiful skin, deep hazel eyes, flowing dark hair, some thought she was a demon, or a devil disguised as an attractive giant just to mess with the minds of men, but it didn’t matter as she looked down at a city with curious eyes. 

The closest city to her and to that of the destructive pile of ash that used to be Snowfield was the center of her attention.  She began to walk forward in almost slow motion as numerous pilots looked out of the windows to a pair of curving blue walls coming towards them.  A small contingent of aircrafts, helicopters, cargo planes were flying outside of the city she was approaching, having been tasked to salvage as much of Snowfields destroyed supplies as they could and return it to the city they called home, Arbut.

Her legs covered in the thick, yet skin tight light blue fabric was moving towards the pilots and their crafts, panicking as they tried to maneuver veer out of the way of her path, but her hips and thighs were so wide compared to the aircraft that any burst in speed was negligible in comparison to her legs that were only growing in size as she approached, the rest of her body still towering over them with ease as they couldn’t fathom the amount of speed she was coming at them with, like a moving light blue sky with each step she took. 

In two steps the pilots and crew started to scream and panic for a way out, their crafts impacting onto the curving fabric around her upper thighs and exploding into bursts of fire as the flames were immediately extinguished from the movement of her legs plowing through the smoke as the debris and what remained of the destroyed planes and helicopters trickled to the ground near her feet. 

Then something more terrifying was happening as the cities all watched in horror as she began to lay down outside of Arbut, she lowered herself on her hands and knees as she peered down at the few hundred thousand people that occupied the smaller city.  The quakes of her body nestling against the ground as the tall valley of her cleavage towered over the tallest buildings and took up their horizon, people looking back up to her face as she stared back down at them.  The central city in the middle of the room could only watch along with everyone else spread out across the floor as they felt safer, feeling the quakes of her movements. 

Her eyes winced as maybe they thought she was going to talk to them as the people were dead quiet, unable to take their eyes off of her monstrous cleavage or her perfect face depending on what type of person they were, but suddenly her hand appeared over the city as it hovered past other buildings and skyscrapers, shadowing entire neighborhoods and districts as her hand started to curl, her fingers balling up into a fist apart from her index finger which was frighteningly starting to aim down towards downtown of the city, the clear wall of her nail pointed downward to a prized skyscraper that was one of the jewels of the city.

“What city is that?” a voice in the central city grand palace asked.

“It’s… uh, Arbut, I think that’s where that young scientist is from” someone replied. 

“Well… he’s about to get the wrath of a god who defies all science” the voice whispered as they leaned into their chair and watched the camera capturing the tense moment.     

Her nail and finger started to lower into downtown as it blocked out the view of her face, her digit hovering over the building as the shadow grew over the city before her finger impacted the building.  The horrifying noise was the first thing the micros noticed as metal bent and creaked, glass shattering and rained all over the streets like a crystal blizzard that cut peoples skin like razors.  People breaking out into hysteria as they ran and screamed but the giantess looked even more curious as she lowered her face more over the city after the impact, feeling the low rumblings of her breathing as her face was right over the city.

The people in the building had no time to react as the finger was right outside their windows, panicked screams heard all throughout the building as people dove under desks or into bathrooms, but it was too much, her finger poked through the building with little effort as hundreds of people’s bodies exploded and smeared on the creases of her fingertip, or were ruthlessly grinded against her fingernail, their blood dripping across only a small section on the thick, translucent wall of her nail. 

The building she poked began to wobble as there was a huge indentation smoking and bursting with flames, people fell out of the building to avoid the fires spreading across their floors, or their entire floor falling out of the building giving them no choice but to fall out of the few thousand foot tall mega structure, but the mega structure meant nothing to just the simple action of the giantess, her finger alone ending decades of engineering perfection. The micros screaming all the way down into a splat as the foundation shook and started to crumble with an eerie metallic and deep creaking. 

The building started to collapse inward on itself and plume grey smoke and dust outward like a volcano as it ripped through the streets and engulfed people as they still tried to run and get inside to the nearest shelter, hundreds of people dying in an instant as the building fell, debris raining down as people were buried.   

Those outside of the destruction happening downtown could only stare up at her body or face, but her scent wafted across the city, a subtle smell of sweetness, freshness, and sweat coming from off the skin of her breasts and face as it was such a strange juxtaposition to the destruction happening before their eyes. 

But that whimsical feeling of smelling the giant woman was interrupted as the city panicked again as it seemed like her massive breasts were growing closer, the horrific sounds of the fabric of her soft, black bra rolling across the floor to the outskirts and towards the neighborhoods, the eerie grinding noise impacting the ground beneath her tits that was trembling and almost happening as if it was in slow motion.

 Her cleavage like maw over everything as it completely took up the sky as her skin started to curve downward, tens of thousands of people screaming and trying to run away from the pair of curving flesh.  Houses, people, cars, all disappearing under her skin as her tits impacted much of the poorer neighborhoods in the city as her skin dragged across everything, rolling over people as they tried to resist, pushing back against her swollen tits, the unbearable weight rolling over them as they burst and popped into red stains on her cleavage.

The city devasted, almost everyone screaming or in hysterics and panicking trying to find a safe place as she suddenly lunged backward, pulling her upper body away from the city as she squatted down next to Arbut, her feet arched upward as they could only stare up between her legs and sex hovering right over them, or from under her chest as the view of her face was blocked from the underside of her chest.  Those in the outer districts could see her face looking back down at them though, her eyes shaky as she looked confused, almost panicked herself.   

She stood back up, showing how tall she really was, the remaining and mighty skyscrapers in the city were a mere inch in height to her, still looking dwarfed in comparison as she started to scoot backwards, a dull and loud thud could be heard as her ass hit the gigantic wall in the distance wall the city tried to cope and regroup, to even begin processing losing tens of thousands of people in a few minutes from the same destructive giantess that snuffed out Snowfield weeks prior. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

They went out to meet her, defying a direct order from the scientific leader of the city, who ordered the military to go into the city and neighborhoods and help the victims and aid in assisting those who are hurt or buried under tons of rubble.  But no, the generals of the Arbut couldn’t follow that order, commanding their soldiers, mostly young men and women to go out and engage the giant woman and make her pay. 

Equipped with guns, tanks, rockets, and attack helicopters as they scrambled to the flat wood flooring before the giantess.  Slowly making their way onto the strange wood floor towards her.  She seemed so impossibly huge the closer they got to her, or at least they thought, her figure was so imposing that it seemed if they had traveled hundreds of yards, her massive body looked just as looming and menacing if not worse. 

She suddenly began to speak.  She was apologizing, almost regretful as it seemed like she was in a panic herself, but the orders were to shoot as the soldiers still approached, their hearts sinking, their eyes widening as they thought there was no way this was real to them but commanded to follow the orders of aggressive generals trying to take matters into their own hands. 

Her voice was so loud, yet so soft, angelic, and shaky, but deep as she continued to frantically speak, questioning herself, the people in the room almost realizing that the giantess didn’t even know that they were real people, real, and living as micros in her room.  Suddenly, rockets and shells exploded and launched near the soldiers’ ears as they were brought back into the moment, operating the heavy tanks and rockets as they shot everything towards her, but the drift and distance only allowed the shells and rockets whizzing above from the helicopters to impact her bare feet as the bursts and black smoke puffed outward off her skin. 

The worst part was that she almost didn’t even seem to notice at first until her eyes came down upon them, looking straight at the columns of tanks and soldiers while the helicopters roared above.  But it looked like their weapons only served to annoy her, causing minimal and negligible damage to the giantess. 

“STOP!” her voice boomed over everything as there was a deep rumbling, hearing her raised voice like that was terrifying to the soldiers and many stopped shooting entirely and began to run back towards the city defying their own orders and motivations.  It prompted other and more terrified soldiers to shoot at the giantess even more, thinking it would save them.    

It was the fear of death looming above them.  The giantess winced her eyes and lowered her eyebrows in anger as she picked up her foot and hovered her sole over the military.  Everyone began to retreat in an instant the second they could see the deepest wrinkles in her sole as it was surrounding their entire sky above them.  Every little speck of dirt and dust stuck to her sole and toes, every little crease and valley on the curvature of her toes was show in detail, and the subtle scent of sweaty feet wafting downward with the gust of wind from her movement that pushed their tiny bodies slightly.

But they were spared, her foot lifted away, the shadow disappearing off the floor, the scent of her foot slowly dissipating as she rumbled and quaked out of the room.  The soldiers beyond relief as they returned to base, some crying, others outright quitting and running home to never pick up a gun again.  The generals yelled at each other and yelled at the president, but there were no solutions, there were more important tasks at hand as the giantess was now out of sight.    

The cities regrouped as aid was sent to Arbut, crews digging through rubble where her tits impacted the neighborhoods, pulling out some survivors, albeit many people severely injured or about to die, others missing limbs or bleeding too much to be saved.  Others, half-squished or smeared against the pavement as the horrific bodily remains scattered and littered the streets all around the neighborhoods and downtown by the building she poked and played with. 

Later, everyone could feel the quakes returning, knowing that probably meant more death, but she came in anyway despite the fears of millions.  She was holding a strange globe like object, bending down and plugging it into the wall as many cities got a glimpse of her gigantic ass pushing the fabric of her tight pants outward as many people and mostly men were dumbfounded at the curving body part that could engulf one of their cities with ease. 

She planted the globe on the ground in the distance, it had a black screen and a blinking red light, she aimed the camera down at the floor as the light continued to blink, and as quicky as she came in, she left, without causing harm to anyone else leaving millions of people with even more questions. 

This was the key, many leaders thought as they almost immediately came back together to meet at the central city to convene within the palace, thinking of ways they could use the camera to communicate with her as the leaders stopped bickering even for only a few moments at a time, having a common goal to work towards that was feasible, and more importantly, getting answers from the murderous deity that could kill on her slightest whims…