- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   The first glimpse at what Kristen’s goddess life is like in her secret rooms. 

Main Tags of This Chapter: Crush.  Unaware.  Worship.  Destruction. 


 Kristen – Age 34   

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

 

              The busy mom finally getting a break as she started to relax.  Stripping off the rest of her clothes and stepping into a steaming hot shower, closing the clear glass door behind her, melting the stress of the day away, running her hands down her body, washing her hair and skin as she soaked in the warmth of the steam misting around her as the hot water ran down her curving figure, rearing her head back as she closed her eyes and breathed slowly with the sound of water crashing around her feet in the spacious, walk-in shower as the glass fogged.     

Kristen exited the shower, wrapping her shoulder-length darkish, sandy blonde hair up the new white towel she had bought earlier in the day, the towel resting atop her head as she wrapped another white towel around her body, tucking the knot around her chest to keep in in place.  Kristen gently dabbing some serum around and under her hazel eyes while she stared at herself in the mirror, noticing a few new freckles above her larger, shapely breasts before moving on to the rest of her nightly skincare and beauty routines. 

              She walked out into her bedroom towards her wardrobe, opening a small drawer and unlatching a beautifully designed jewelry case.  Kristen grabbed a white-gold chain necklace out of the box, looping it around her hand, a pair of two inconspicuous keys dangling off the necklace ring as she carried them away and closed her bedroom door behind her, passing up Madelyn’s room as she didn’t hear a peep or a stir from her young daughter who was surely asleep behind the closed door decorated with sparkling stars and playful shapes. 

Kristen headed down the hallway in the quiet house and down the stairs to the first floor on her way to the kitchen.  Kristen humming to herself as twiddled her fingers over a few glass bottles, deciding between different colors before plucking up a small bottle of nail polish from off the counter, pinching the cap between her fingers and continuing towards a pair of locked doors at the end of a dark hallway in the more secluded part of the house.   

Her bare feet slapping a bit against the wood flooring of the home as she approached the right door in the dark hallway, a heavy lock on the outside keyhole of the door handle.  Kristen reached her key for the door, twisting the lock open with a few clanks as it came undone.  Kristen slowly opened the door and stepped into the room, gently closing the door behind her, unwrapping the necklace from her hand before she pulled it over her head and settling it around her neck, the pair of keys dangling from the necklace just above her voluptuous cleavage curving above the fluffy, white towel nestled around her torso.     

              She turned around to view the large, seemingly empty room, apart from all the glowing and flickering lights spread out across nearly the entire floor.  Kristen stepped upon the designated pathways marked by red lights on either side of the lanes, following the winding, flat guides through the spacious room and towards a comfy lounge chair in the corner.  The large windows on the walls of the room were all covered by elegant curtains apart from one window which let in the moonlight peeking through the cloudy night sky. 

 Kristen turned on her soles and sat down on the chair, kicking her feet out towards a small platform that was raised off the floor a few centimeters, resting her feet atop the platform.  Kristen bent downward with the small bottle of nail polish and opened the black cap with a few twists, tilting the bottle as the colorful liquid pooled out into a specialized designed canal across the length of her toes, Kristen placed the top of the bottle on a small table sat next to chair by a large smart tablet resting on a stand. 

Kristen gripping the sides of the tablet as she powered on the screen with a few taps of her fingers entering in the code of her daughter’s birthday and opening an app that controlled the lightbulbs in the ceiling, gently turning up the lights with a slide of her finger as the entire room became a bit more visible, yet still dim and relaxing with a subtle glow. 

              “I had a very long day, you know what to do to make me feel better” Kristen dismissively said, wriggling her toes a few times before gently pressing them down into the meshy material atop the platform.  Kristen leaning back in the chair as it folded backwards to her accommodate her relaxed posture, Kristen scrolling through her mom groups on her social media feeds, laughing and commenting on posts made by all the other moms in the neighborhood whom she liked as friends. 

              Kristen placed the tablet back onto the wireless charging stand on the table next to her as she pleasantly sighed.  Feeling a small amount of pressure around her toes and little tickles by her soles as it almost felt like a soft vibrating massage against the skin of her feet.  The little massages lasting for nearly half an hour as she relaxed her head back against the cushions of the lounge chair, closing her eyes and breathing slowly, focusing on the satisfying sensations and tingles at her feet. 

Kristen reared her head up in bliss as she looked over her legs towards her toes, a fresh coat of coral orange-red nail polish glossy and shining from the softly glowing lights dotted across the floor.  “Great work, now dry them off” Kristen commanded as she stared down towards the tiny activity around her feet as thousands of microscopic, tiny blinking and moving lights scattered all over the top of her nails and thousands more all between her toes. 

Her tranquil mood was cut short as her heart sank, gasping as she heard a tiny knock at the door across the large room, hearing Madelyn’s innocent little voice muffled behind the door, but couldn’t quite understand what she was saying.  Kristen lunged from her expensive chair and rushed towards the door as thousands of blinking lights were abruptly thrown from off her toes, and landing all around the platform at the base of her chair, the lights blinking off upon their impact with the ground, Kristen simultaneously feeling a wet and crunchy squish between all of her toes as she lunged forward. 

Unbothered by her freshly painted toes becoming messed up and stained with imperfections, sticking mostly to the designated pathways through the room, but losing her balance and missing a step as she felt a distinct and brittle crunch under her right sole and toes, “oh shit, oops…” Kristen muttered quietly as she ignored what she had stepped on and kept moving towards the door.  “What is it, Maddy girl?” Kristen frantically asked as she quickly opened and closed the door behind her, using her body to shield the view of room’s contents from Madelyn’s eyes. 

“I don’t feel so good…” Madelyn shakily said, holding her stomach as Kristen guided her back upstairs to the small bedroom decorated with pink walls; toys, stuffed animals, and dolls scattered around the floor.  Kristen gently tending to Madelyn, giving her a touch of medicine before gently rubbing her head until she was coaxed back to sleep for the night, Kristen quietly exiting her daughter’s messy room and sighing, resting her head against a wall as she felt exhausted at the sudden surprise pulling her away from her relaxation time. 

Kristen returned to her bedroom, removing the towels from her body and head, carrying them into her large bathroom before discarding them into a hamper by the towel closet, standing in the middle of her bathroom as she inspected her figure in the wide mirror, and perfectly cleansed and smooth face as she ran her hands through her hair a few times to return it back to its normal waving texture. 

Her naturally groomed eyebrows a bit darker than her hair, her lightly tanned fair skin dotted with a few freckles and few speckles of cute moles here and there, her neatly trimmed sex between a pair of curvy and toned thighs, her larger round tits bouncing a bit as she took a step around towards her wide mirror and inspected herself further, pivoting her legs as she looked at her bubbly, curvy ass in the mirror, something that she knew the other moms in the neighborhood were incredibly envious of as she hummed to herself, knowing they could barely get close to its perfect roundness and shape.    

 Kristen dressing up in a short, silky black nightgown that ended around her curving, thick upper thighs, adjusting the shoulder straps upward and settling her sizeable breasts comfortably against the silk of the inside, tucking her chain necklace back into place as her ass protruded the soft fabric outward.

Wiggling her toes a bit as she felt something annoyingly stuck in between the toes of her right foot, seeing a little grey structure fall off the bottom of her foot and crumble on top of the white tile of her bathroom before Kristen irritatingly sighed, watching hundreds of little colored dots moving around the grey crumbs like tiny frantic insects.                “You know the rules, no tinies outside of the rooms without my permission… even if it was an accident, don’t worry, it will be quick, I promise” Kristen spoke down towards the floor.

Kristen using the side of her foot to gently press her skin onto the grey crumbs and dots until they flattened and crunched under her weight, feeling hundreds of little squishy pops, then sliding the remains towards the shaggy bath mat as a few crimson red streaks shined across the tile, ridding the debris stuck to her sole with a few quick slides of her foot into the fabric, seeing the wet orange-red nail polish staining her skin as some of it must have brushed off when she had rushed out of her chair. 

She went back downstairs to her locked room, slowly opening the door, sticking to the designated pathways between countless masses of similar grey structures mixed with some greens and browns, lines cutting through the masses of grey clusters like intricate streets and highways.  Kristen returning to her chair, squatting down as she wasn’t wearing any panties, inspect the platform where she had her toes painted, red stains and streaks all over the top of the platform as the blinking lights that were swarming her feet earlier were gone. 

She stood back up, unlocking her tablet with the familiar code before she opened the lightbulb changing app.  “I know I’m disturbing the night lights, but I need to see what I accidentally stepped on” Kristen said before she slid her finger across the screen turning on the lights to their brightest setting.  The entire floor revealed with multiple long pathways across the large room that stretched to every corner, intersecting with multitudes and clusters of concentrated grey and shiny structures across the floor, littered all around from wall to wall.

Kristen had sat her tablet back down on the table before turning around to see all her tiny cities lit up in the bright lights.  Kristen’s lips curling a bit as she saw one of her many cities having her footprint embedded into much of the main area.  Kristen walking over towards her footprint, keeping herself on the wide pathway before squatting down over the destroyed and smoking city perfectly keeping the shape of her right foot, wisps of white and grey dusty smoke wafting upward toward her as she saw thousands of flashing blue and red lights all around the horrific destruction. 

She gritted her teeth at the unfortunate sight after hearing the squeaky screams of tens of thousands of microscopic people running around what was left of the city, crunched buildings and people buried deep within her toe prints and the indentation left by her sole and heel, entire neighborhoods and districts erased in the blink of an eye all because Kristen was in a rush.  The fires around her toe prints glowing a bit as Kristen looked down between her legs, tens of thousands of micros all looking back up at her, seeing her ass and pussy hovering above them between her curving thighs and under the silky black gown as they waited for her help or for her to say something. 

“A goddess doesn’t apologize often, but that looks ugh, really bad… I’m sorry, Queenstown” Kristen spoke to what remained of the tiny city between her feet, naming that city Queenstown many years prior to its destruction that she found herself staring at for a moment, seeing the micro people scattering around the streets on the side of the city that still stood next to her footprint, knowing that well over a million micro people lived in Queenstown, but unsure how many were alive after her misplaced step as the tiny people could only look up to the view between her bare legs while the fires raged and flattened bodies littered the destroyed streets.      

She stood back up to her full height above the burning city, and returned to her expensive chair that appeared more like a sleek throne in the brighter lights she had turned on, the throne with intricate black and gold colored arm rests and carved legs with leather cushions and back support that could fold backwards and arch up and over Kristen’s head, hugging her figure as she settled into place, crossing one leg over the other, bouncing her foot a bit as she reached for her tablet on the small stand next to her.  Kristen opening the tablet as she swiped through a few screens, revealing the status of over 20 cities that occupied her floor, each with their own names, populations, and more, all tracked by Kristen herself with the help of the people under her control that provided her with statistics every single day. 

Kristen sighed as she scrolled over one of the statuses of her pedicure crews, thousands of people dying when she stood up as the micros were finishing painting her nails and lovingly rubbing her toes for a light massage, using grinders and sanders to buff away any and all imperfections from her skin, leaving her with the smoothest feet possible, but now the workers of the crew were just bloodstains atop the platform that would have to be cleaned up.  Kristen entered in a few numbers before she sat the tablet back down on its charging pad, rearing her head back against the padded black leather and closing her eyes, thinking quietly to herself as the soft buzzes of noises from the cities emanated in the air throughout the room like a dull, white noise. 

Still bouncing and dangling her foot over a smaller city near the left leg of her throne, she reared her head back down, slowly opening her eyes with serious and pursed lips on her face.  Her arms stretched down the length of her armrests as she peered her gaze down towards at a pair of smaller cities at the base of her chair’s left and right front legs, wiggling her toes over one of the cities.  “Serenity, Luxury… clean off my nail tower and train a new crew for me by Sunday… and send out the backup teams to clean the stains off my toes, make sure they get all the blood and paint off, too” Kristen spoke down towards the cities in the shadow of her throne, naming the cities after the nail salon where she had bought her polish over the years.

“Servitus, send me a report of Queenstown by tomorrow night, I want to see what happened too, and don’t forget to send them some help, get whoever can be saved out of there and to a hospital” Kristen spoke to her favorite, most populous and chosen capital city that was nestled in the middle of the room, surrounded by the most pathways, the large structures of the capital city were the most numerous as well, filling up a sizeable portion of the room.  Kristen seeing her tablet light up with a few messages across the screen from Serenity, Luxury and Servitus acknowledging her commands, but Kristen paying attention more to the capital city leader’s message. 

“We’ll have the numbers ready, and we will send the recordings as soon as we can for your viewing, praise be to our goddess” the message read as Kristen smirked.  Kristen uncrossed her legs, flashing her pussy for a brief second towards the cities, the cities in the back of the room with the best view between her legs, or the richer people in the middle of the room that could afford to live in high-rise buildings seeing their goddess’ sex.  The cities closer to her throne only able to see her massive legs and feet, people craning their necks back to maybe catch a glimpse of her face or hair as even the tallest buildings in the room barely made it to her ankles. 

She pressed her feet back into the mesh of the platform, further crushing the remains of the people who were twisted against her soles and toes from earlier in the night.  Kristen nearly falling asleep on her throne as the pleasant little tickles of her micros from her spa cities washed off the nail polish stains and removed any squished bodies or loose debris from Queenstown from off her skin, Kristen receiving a message that snapped her out of her lull that the task was completed. 

The backup teams consisting of thousands of people already safely returned to their respective cities as she yawned and stretched, standing up and pushing the mobile platform under the table before bending over slightly and reaching at the tablet, the twin cities of Serenity and Luxury looking upward between their goddess’ legs as she did so.  Kristen slid the lights back down to off, darkening the room with natural night light coming in from the only uncovered window so that her people could return to sleep and rest as she normally would allow them each night.   

Kristen silent as she walked across the raised paths designed to absorb impact and lessen the quakes of her footsteps for the cities around her room and keeping collateral damage to somewhat minimal levels, an incredible feat of micro engineering that took years to accomplish, along with tens of thousands of sacrifices for their arduous efforts.    

Passing up the still smoking, half destroyed city of Queenstown she had accidentally crushed earlier, wondering how many people had died and anxious to see the recordings captured from the street view as it happened in real time, always both curious and terrified about how she looked from the tiny perspective of her people, saving the videos on her phone to watch later whenever she wanted. 

Kristen turning her gaze over toward another mid-sized city in the corner by the window across the room and down the pathways.  Next to the glowing city on the floor was a pair of her favorite high heel, black pumps that she wore for work when she toured guests through houses at her real estate job.  The high arches of the heels were towering over countless neighborhoods in the city as the arches alone spanned thousands of feet with ease, their entire sky were the tan bottoms of the black heels above them, the tinies used to it, sleeping under the heels each night as if it were normal while the subtle scent of her feet wafted from the insoles.  “Make sure my heels are spotless by Monday morning before I go to work and remember that any cleaners that are still inside my heels are subject to be crushed as per my rules, thank you…and remember, great work will be rewarded” Kristen gently said with a warm smile said before turning on her bare heels towards the door. 

She locked the door tightly with the key, jiggling the handle a few times to make sure it was locked before she turned around towards the other locked door, unlocking the left door and peeking her head in while keeping the door slightly ajar, the left room a little smaller than her room full of tiny cities, but the view of the floor was quite different. 

Kristen looking across the glowing floor, only this floor had even smaller flickers of little lights across a vast land, as if a satellite captured an image of an entire country at nighttime from orbit around a planet, the little glows and spiderwebs of city lights branching outward as they were distanced from other cities between farmlands, towns, mountains, forests, and rolling landscapes, little speckles of water here and there of lakes and seas that were mere droplets to Kristen.  Kristen slowly pulling her head from behind the doorway as everyone and everything in her country looked to be unbothered and normal in the dark room, leaving hundreds of millions of even smaller people to sleep.     

Kristin slowly closing the door and jiggling the keyhole to make sure it couldn’t be opened, Kristen wanting to make sure both of her locked doors were impossible to enter, Kristen a few years prior, even installed rubber door stops underneath each door to keep the micros from wandering out and being discovered, wanting to keep Madelyn away from the knowledge of who her mother really was in secret, an elegant and demanding goddess of millions of people. 

Returning to her bedroom upstairs and down the hall from Madelyn’s room.  Kristen removing her necklace and gently placing it back into her jewelry box before latching it shut and closing the wardrobe.  Kristen finishing up her nightly routines before folding a sleep mask over her eyes as she sighed comfortably in the quiet bedroom, burying herself under the covers and hugging onto the fluffy pillows surrounding the spacious bed before falling into a relaxed and peaceful sleep, free of worry about the half destroyed micro city of Queenstown smoldering in the locked room downstairs, rather thinking about what she was going to pack for Madelyn’s lunch in the morning before taking her daughter to school…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading.  Let me know what you think!  Please leave a review and let me know if this a story you are all interested in me continuing.