- Text Size +

In this Chapter:   A compendium of mostly nano and Kristen POVs.  This is a follow up to Interlude I.  This chapter will still push time forward.  This is the longest chapter so far.  Enjoy.   

Main Tags of This Chapter:  POV.  Crush.  Milk.


 

Prime Minister Avin

Sulimov Mountains, Ostrov

The Prime Minister of Ostrov was escorted to his deep underground mountain bunker during that horrifying first night when a 200-mile-tall pregnant woman stepped all over his home country.  She appeared out of nowhere, everyone forced to watch as Kristen massaged her bare feet and toes into countless towns and cities to relieve herself of sore and achy soles, unaware that she was ruthlessly crushing and squishing millions of innocent and frightened people who were less than minute compared to her, smaller than a simple speck of dust so far below the seemingly planetary sized woman who’s single and smallest toe covered one of their cities five times over with plenty of her soft flesh to spare. 

That event happened over a year ago, but the pain will likely never go away for the people who lived through and witnessed Kristen actions, mentally broken and constantly afraid of dying at any moment.  So many families and friends lost or missing, but almost everyone knew that ‘missing’ was just a feeble excuse for someone being squished out of existence by one of the giantesses.  Atrocity after atrocity continued to happen over the months since the blue storm clouds covered the skies, and nobody had an answer as to why they were there or why they deserved such senseless cruelty.    

Ostrov, with a population of 279 million people, had lost over 10 million the night they showed up in Kristen’s room.  A few hundred thousand more people washed away or drowning when she sprayed water over their farmlands in her attempt to help gain their trust.  3 million the night she accidentally squirted her milk from her swollen breast over several towns and cities nearest to the border to her black couch, and another 20 million the day Leslie showed up, stepping on countless cities underneath her cheetah heels in which Kristen finished off, literally following in her older sister’s footsteps.  Devastated couldn’t even begin to describe the broken morale of the once prideful Ostrov who lay broken on the massive floor, covered in footprints, heelprints, and stains. 

Prime Minister Avin was an emotionally sensitive man throughout his life, but most importantly, he knew right from wrong and how to lead people.  He was a great politician and humanitarian of the most powerful country on his planet and his people loved him for it.  His country was the envy of many across his old world.  The strongest military, the most money, a sufficient political and healthcare system, limited discrepancies between the rich and the poor, and a space program that propelled their scientific prowess into their solar system. 

Many allies, few enemies, it was almost the perfect nation, but now that nation was fractured, literally, collapsed mountains from the quakes of the massive women’s footfalls, webs of cracks spreading out from the embedded footprints like impossibly wide canyons that could swallow entire cities, a crippled infrastructure, and people on the verge of societal collapse.    

Avin was elected over and over again by the overwhelming votes of the population, they wanted him to lead, to be strong, to be averse to the faces of danger, but those dangerous faces ended up being 200 miles tall.  Kristen wasn’t the only one, Leslie, Ginny, nobody in Ostrov knew who would walk through that door in the future and it wasn’t as if they could defend themselves, their strongest weapons wouldn’t even register a tickle against the living planets, let alone scuff their shoes and heels, and they tried.  Every single time one of the massive women had walked through the door, the military would launch attack after attack, but the giant women never even noticed, simply carrying on about their day or conversing with one another on the couch. 

The decision came to cut off all contact with Kristen no matter what happened, a decision that Avin was adamant about.  “Interacting with ‘her’ will only lead to more despair and the deaths of countless innocents” was what Avin said, his staff mostly agreeing.  Ostrov had supplies, they had all the water they wanted after the horrific rainstorm Kristen had caused.  If they were to give her attention, then it only risked more territory and cities full of people to be subjected to the whims of Kristen’s smallest actions.  

The idea was breaking down though, it seemed like no matter what, Kristen and her fellow giants were going to be involved anyway.  After the Leslie incident, and those millions of deaths, the debate raged between Avin and his advisors whether or not to reestablish contact with Kristen and negotiate some sort of peace offering. 

Avin debated what the future would look like for his beloved country, how it would look for the hundreds of millions who were depending on him to make the right decision, he thought about his daughter, the only family he had left since his wife had passed many years before his current nightmare of living on the floor in a giant woman’s home.    

He asked his advisors and staff to leave the bunker, to go back to the capital, Volenskya, Avin wanting to be alone with his thoughts and ponder the options, always praised for his intelligence, his advisors trusting him.  Alone in the dark bunker with screens all around him showing the many events that had happened over the previous year since they appeared at the feet of Kristen.

He started to play the videos of the events as he thought about what he wanted to do, Avin being the only person in the entire country with the code to activate the machine that could transmit messages to Kristen, the only failsafe for the code being written in his will that was locked away in a private safe. 

 He sat in his bunker watching many videos of the tragedies, constant replays from recordings taken from all over Ostrov, rubbing his hands through his grey hair for a moment before he clicked play once again on some footage simply called, “White Flood 3” …

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Burlow, Ostrov

              Burlow, one of the largest districts in the entire country was situated near the border and below Kristen’s leather couch.  Half of Burlow’s sky was the underside of Kristen’s black couch, millions of people spread out across various cities and townships basked in its shadow.  The district was renowned for its vast, rocky landscapes and endless steppes along with a distinct culture and cuisine that many people once frequented for winter vacations. 

The populous cities were well connected by an intricate system of bridges, highways, trains, and tunnels that spanned through the deep gorges and mountainous landscape.  A train ride or a road trip was one of the most beautiful things one could experience if they were to visit any of the cities in Burlow, weaving through tunnels, spanning bridges, valleys, and rivers underneath the rows of grand mountains capped with forests and snow… but the snow melted, and the forests were dying ever since they were taken from their world. 

              The footage on the prime minister’s screen showed even worse…

With nowhere to go, many citizens of the district were never evacuated, forced to live so close to Kristen, rather, underneath her.  They would find themselves directly below her if she decided to sit or lay on her couch.  They couldn’t see her around the curves of the couch if she were to lay down and could only see her feet and lower legs if she sat upright, her feet at the border but never crossing into Ostrov, thankfully. 

It was a strange sight for millions of people, just looking out of their window, seeing a peachy pink and pale white moon hovering in their sky, realizing it’s just a small portion of one of her toes, that single toe taking up nearly the entire horizon.  Her toe being so tall that they could only see the underside of the skin, the millions of people in the middle and farther districts at least being able to see the color in which her nails were painted, but no, Burlow could only be subjected to every single individual crease and fold just on the underside of her warm skin and the consequential smell of her feet that came with its ominously towering presence. 

But the footage that Avin watched consisted of other things, he knew what was coming, bracing himself for the panic to start.  It was like an average day at first, the massive Kristen came in, scooted herself along the border of her walls, crawling over the couch to lay down.  The intense quakes were unbearable as always, but most of the outskirt towns and border towns had already been leveled a long time prior from Kristen just simply dragging her body against the wall.  The majority of cities and towns across Ostrov able to handle the tremors and vibrations normally. 

For a while, all Kristen did was sleep atop her couch, her beathing was slow and thunderous.  Many missiles were sent to bomb her, but nothing even got close to doing any damage, her skin like miles thick armor, the explosions not even able to slightly disturb her sleep or register a noticeable feeling.    

Suddenly she woke up, her brows furrowed, her tits exposed after tugging them from her shirt.  Nobody in the cities or towns of the mountainous Burlow knew what was going on.  All they could see from so far below was her huge tits leaning over the edge of the couch, maybe the top of her head and hair, some could see her hand rubbing and squeezing at her right breast, her face obviously in pain or distress before her nipple unexpectedly erupted and sprayed a thick white stream outward and toward Ostrov.

This is where the feed began in one of the few recorded videos recovered from the disaster.  Burlow’s longest and widest tunnel, carved right through a mountain range headed toward the western part of Ostrov and farther away from Kristen and her continent sized couch.  The tunnel was packed full of cars, by the thousands, each car full of people and many terrified families who were just wanting to get as far away from the sleeping giant as possible. 

But it was gridlocked inside the tunnel, some type of accident near the end of the tunnel kept everyone in place for an hour without movement.  Many people getting out of their cars just to chat and talk amongst themselves as they knew they couldn’t just leave.  The recording coming from a tunnel camera that panned across the length of the tube.  Tens of thousands of people either in their car, with their family, or walking around aimlessly just waiting for the accident to clear so they could move on to their destinations.     

Suddenly, Kristen’s loud and methodical sleepy breathing was interrupted by terrifyingly guttural noises of huffing and giant groans of pain, a fleshy smack of her hand against her giant right breast and heavy, painful breathing echoing thunderously within the tunnel, the noise lasting for a few moments while the people in the tunnel fell silent until…

“AAAHHHHHH….” Kristen’s giant relieving moan sounded aloud across all of Ostrov.  The next noise sounded like a bomb going off across the country, then a low continuous rumbling.  The people in the tunnel looking around confused, some still covering their ears as the rumble only seemed to be growing louder with each agonizingly long second.  A deep shaking starting to vibrate the camera screen as Avin saw people looking around with panic and confusion amongst the dense crowds within the tunnel. 

The people on both ends of the long tunnel started to run as the rumbling sound only grew into more of a torrential roar, people exiting their cars frantic and scared, unsure of what was happening as they didn’t have a way to see outside. 

Then a sudden rushing rapid of thick white liquid flowed into the tunnel, an ocean of milk. 

 The white torrent cascaded inward with brutal force and velocity, leaving no time for the people to even react to what they were seeing, the tidal wave picking up cars and throwing people into the current.  Tossed around and washed together in an erratic whirlpool of white as people screamed and thrashed against the viscous milk, the tunnel filling up almost instantly, people drowning within seconds. 

              The video stopped as the camera lost power, the last image on the screen consisted of countless people’s lifeless bodies floating around the milk.  Avin watched other videos of bridges collapsing as a monolithic white avalanche crashed over it, or of terrified people trying to climb mountains to escape the rising ocean of breastmilk, but the white tidal wave was miles above even Ostrov’s tallest peaks, millions of people washed away in less than a minute all because the giant Kristen couldn’t be bothered to go somewhere else to relieve herself. 

The prime minster sighed deeply, looking at the reports over and over again, the largest city of Burlow hit directly by her milk stream, obliterating hundreds of thousands of people in an instant, collapsing buildings, flooding streets, turning the entire city into a pool of milky mud and dead bodies.  The ruins of the city are still buried under miles of white stained dried mud with an untold amount of people filling the mass grave, their bodies calcified as if they had been buried and petrified in ash for thousands of years. 

Avin clicked on the next video titled, “Leslie 2 C” …

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Karos, Ostrov

              Evacuation was useless, by the time anyone could react or even get to their cars for a chance to escape, Leslie’s heel was already nearing the district.  There was a weird feeling people got knowing they were going to die in such a hopeless way.  Emotions one couldn’t describe washing over everyone, pure dread, pure fear, disbelief maybe, but something about seeing a 200-mile-tall woman not wearing any panties under her skirt about to step on them drove people to awful places within their mind they didn’t even knew existed. 

Chaos rang out around Karos, a large district near the middle lands of Ostrov, having been relatively untouched apart from suffering some of the hurricane from Kristen’s spray water bottle.  One of the major of cities of the district was where the recording took place that the prime minister had on his screen. 

Sounds of panic and screaming came through loud and clear, the view of the camera initially pointed down toward the street where he could see hundreds of people all running around in hysterics, directionless, terrified looks on their faces, blindly running just for the sake of survival instinct, car wrecks and fire everywhere with people screaming for help.  Avin could hear the madness, the sheer cries of primordial fear from people knowing they had no more life left to live whom were about to figure out if their belief in an afterlife was fiction or not. 

              This was especially true in the voice of the young girl who was recording the video on her phone.  The view of the recording panned up from the street, the view was shaky and unstable, the next thing in sight was the young girl’s face.  She couldn’t have been more than 16 or 17 years old.  Pretty green eyes, long black hair cascading against her tan complexion, but her face was terrified, tears streaming down her cheeks, snot bubbling from her small, freckled covered nose, saliva spilling out of her lips.  She could barely speak through her intense sobbing and shrieking as a shadow started to appear over her and high above the skyscrapers and buildings in the background.   

              “Please, I’m not ready for this!  Mom… I don’t- I can’t-” her desperate and shaky voice repeated over and over through heavy wails coming from her cries for her mother’s comfort.  The view behind the young girl’s face started to become clearer as the camera compensated its exposure from the darkening shadow.  A pair of long tanned legs leading up towards a darkened view between Leslie’s exposed hips and pussy, Avin almost wanted to press pause and just skip to the next video as he grew angry.    

              He allowed it to play.  The panicked young girl sobbing and shaking, she sniffled before she fell silent as there was a loud whirring noise filling up their air, like a slow-motion buzzing.  She slowly started to look upward, the camera to her side also looking up.  High above the young girl’s head and dozens of miles above the tallest buildings of the city was a sudden dark sky.  Everything above them turning to shadow and blackness.  The buzzing noise only got louder as the black sky suddenly seemed to be moving toward them slowly.  The air pressure changing as the wind picked up, the young girl shielding her eyes from the dust blowing around the streets.

              She started to scream again, “mom!  Please!  I’m not ready!  I don’t want to die!”  her aching voice cried out again.  She screamed as their tallest skyscraper crumbled and collapsed into grey power upon impact with the black sky, the sound of the entire city panicked and full of horrific and frenzied screams. 

What the people of the city didn’t realize was that the moving sky was only just the stiletto of Leslie’s cheetah mule heel, the smallest tip of her expensive footwear alone engulfing the entire heavens for everyone beneath her.  As the black sky grew closer, all the details of her stiletto started to become more noticeable, scuffs and creases in the plastic, but by the time anyone could understand the details, the stiletto of her heel started to compress into the city with a horrific grinding and earth-shattering noise that overpowered the screams of hundreds of thousands of people fleeing for their lives without hope.    

              The young girl screaming one more time as loud as she could, the intense rumbling and shaking grew to a crescendo, the shadow becoming solid black as the camera cut off suddenly, the heel crushing the entire city and its surrounding towns.  Avin knew most of the damage came from the actual sole of Leslie’s heel, but to lose such a major city to the smallest section of Leslie’s heel was a gut-wrenching reality he had to face.  If only Kristen’s older sister had stepped a few miles to her left instead, there still might be a young girl alive there along with millions of others.     

              The video was sent to Avin from the young girl’s brother, he was able to capture his sister’s final stream while he safely lived in the capital hundreds of miles away…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Prime Minister Avin

Sulimov Mountains, Ostrov

              “Dearest love, my last and most joyful love, my proudest accomplishment… it pains me to write this letter, but I fear I am not strong enough to face this burden any longer.  I have weighed the decision in my mind for many harrowing months now.  The people of Ostrov will deem me a coward for the rest of our history, but it is time I join your mother.  I have left a will for your eyes only; it contains the codes that you will need to decide everyone’s fates.  I trust you more than anyone else in the world to take up my place and do a better job than I ever could. 

              My will.  I have written you something special there.  It will explain more and is filled with many of my favorite memories as a family and our precious time together.  This isn’t how I wanted to say goodbye, but never forget that I love you and you were born for this moment...    love, dad…” Avin wrote. 

              The Prime Minister’s staff found him dead a few hours later upon returning to the bunker.  It was an apparent suicide from consuming a toxic capsule along with a glass of his favorite alcohol.  The staff was extremely saddened and bewildered, but they found and delivered his letter to his one and only child, his daughter, Justyna…

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Prime Minister Justyna  

Volenskya, Ostrov

              Justyna had dozens of cameras pointed toward her, she was being broadcasted to the entire nation of Ostrov, every television, every phone, radio, loudspeaker played her voice so that everyone could watch or hear her speak.  Everyone could tell her voice was deeply enamored with grief, but she tried her best to appear calm, confident, and tough.  Situated by a spacious courtyard outside of a famous political monument near the center of the capital, Justyna behind the podium speaking into several microphones. 

              “It has been one week since my father passed.  I remember fondly how many lives he touched… how many amazing things he had done for us and our lives, for Ostrov, for the world… our old world… but… I will never fully understand why he decided to do what he did, or why he would leave the responsibility to me. 

              He was a great father and an amazing husband to my late mother, now I am left all alone… but… we have no choice but to push forward and survive…  I promise to serve Ostrov as my father did, with respect and affinity for helping others” she spoke clearly. 

Dressed in her traditional grey and white naval uniform while she gave her coronation speech.  Justyna having been a successful lieutenant for the Ostrovian Naval Forces, but ever since Ostrov was ripped away from their world, all the ships that weren’t already casted off around their world’s oceans were left abandoned in the docks all around Ostrov’s borders with no seas to sail. 

Ostrov cared very much about leadership, their citizens torn and extremely disheartened that their leader had committed suicide, replacing himself with his own daughter, but their respect for Justyna had been there for a lifetime, ever since she was a girl.  She was always well behaved, respectful, selfless, had a duty to serve her country, and never acted like a spoiled brat despite being a part of one of the wealthiest families in the country. 

“Losing so many people over this last year has been something we have all dealt with… none of us asked for this new life, none of us want to be here, but I promise to pick up where my father left off and make decisions that will benefit us all and our future.  That’s why my first action as Prime Minster will be to contact Kristen…” Justyna spoke as a loud murmur across the courtyard grew in loudness and apparent worry. 

“I will be in direct communications with her, I will personally send her a message myself, my goal is to propose peace with her… to live in balance so that we can regain our pride and our happiness… I can’t do it alone though.  I ask for your support and your dedication to community… we might have to do some tough things… but if we can preserve our lives and our future… then it might just be worth it…” Justyna spoke. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

A few years later…

Ostrov

              “Do you hear that?” a wife asked her husband.

              “Yeah… trust me… just let it go…” the husband replied.

              “No, something is wrong, his food is getting cold… I’m gonna go check” the wife said. 

              “I wouldn’t…” the husband reiterated.  The wife ignored him, standing up from the dinner table before tightening her robe around herself.  She walked through the cold house toward her son’s room, cold being a relative term as everyone was subjected to whatever Kristen preferred the temperature at, keeping her massive house colder than the average person would. 

The wife hearing strange noises coming from behind her young son’s closed door.  She opened the door to something she wished hadn’t seen, looking at her young son in disgust as he was masturbating while looking out of his small bedroom window.  “Wait stop, no!  Get out!” his voice screamed as the mother covered her eyes for a moment in shock.

“Pull your pants up right now!” she commanded as he struggled to cover himself before awkwardly pulling up his shorts.

“What are you doing?!” he screamed again.

“What are you doing?!  You shouldn’t be doing that, what’s wrong with you?!” she screamed as she went over and slapped him a few times across her head and body.  The young son cowering for a moment as he almost fell backwards from his mother’s heavy hits as he almost started crying from the embarrassment and the sudden stinging pain. 

The mom looked out of the window.  Hundreds of miles away was Kristen sitting on the gigantic couch, something that everyone in the country knew was happening that early evening, the Ostrovian government having established an early warning system connected to everyone’s phone ever since Justyna decided to talk with Kristen again. 

Kristen was wearing some excessively tight black workout shorts and an extremely tight white shirt that exposed her midriff and cleavage, her outfit in entirety was showing off her lush curves and the shorts showing off a little bit of camel toe.  Kristen had her legs spread out wide so that the entire country could see the outline of her pussy behind her shorts. 

“This is why Justyna never should have talked to her!  This is what happens!” the mother screamed. 

“No!  I going to be hers one day, you watch!” the son screamed. 

“Why would you ever want to be around that murderous demon?  Her breath can kill you… now clean yourself and come eat dinner…right now!” the mother yelled as she tugged down the curtains of the window and blocked out the view of Kristen very keenly aware that she was exposing herself in such tempting ways to the hundreds of millions of people at her bare feet. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

Lakeside Suburbs, USA

 

              Kristen reached down and rubbed her pussy for a few moments through her shorts, circling the outline of her lips through the thin fabric with the tips of her fingers, gently teasing herself in front of Ostrov before she slowly and dramatically crossed her legs and smiled wide.  Rearing backwards in the cushions of her leather couch as she picked up her phone.  “Wait, so who’s moving in?” Kristen texted Ginny.

              “It’s some family with a few kids, the mom is named Suzy, I introduced myself earlier this morning” Ginny replied.

              “I hope they’re nice” Kristen texted back.             

              “We’ll see.  What are you up to?” Ginny asked.

              “Oh, just fucking with Ostrov some lol” Kristen replied. 

              “Dirty…  lol.  Well remember we got our spin class later with that super-hot guy, so don’t be late” Ginny replied. 

              “I won’t!  I’ll pick you up in 25 minutes“ Kristen texted.  Kristen gripped her phone and stood up from the couch, using her free hand to straighten down her tight shorts as they were riding up her ass pretty high.  She began to walk across Ostrov, something that was considered normal now instead of a world ending event for the nanos. 

A few years before Kristen had planted her bare foot into Ostrov, Kristen and Justyna had agreed to evacuate all of what remained of Karos so that Kristen could turn it into her own personal walkway from the door to the couch.  Karos was already mostly destroyed anyway from Leslie and Kristen walking over the district years prior, so it only made sense to use it as the foundation for a safe pathway instead of how Kristen used to shamble and scoot along the wall awkwardly. 

Kristen knew it would probably take the nanos decades of their lives to build a proper walkway, so Kristen did it herself, carefully and gently over the course of a few days, thankfully only a few tens of thousands of people died during the construction from the consequential quakes and the occasional misplaced hand or fingers squishing down into Ostrov so Kristen could keep her balance while squatting down over them. 

Hundreds of years of culture erased, entire forests and mountain ranges wiped away like dirt to be replaced with foam from a cut up pink yoga mat.  “The Great Pink Divide” is what the nanos called it, separating east and west.  A flatland of soft pink a little over 50 miles wide. 

              Kristen used to the nanos now, incorporated them into her life almost with the same respect as the micros in her other room.  Almost, because the nano country was so pathetically small that Kristen could never tell what they were doing from her perspective, at least with the micros, she could see them driving or walking around as tiny little specks.

               Kristen got along very well with Justyna though, they talked almost every day, they were about the same age, but had lived vastly different lives, and Kristen knew that.  Justyna was always respectful to Kristen, and always willing to do what Kristen said, which Kristen highly appreciated.  Kristen in return, generously giving Ostrov anything they needed or wanted if Justyna politely asked for it. 

              Understanding enough that the nano sized prime minister was trying her best, Kristen having never deliberately killed anyone in Ostrov since Justyna reestablished contact, but Kristen did cause a few accidents here and there, it was unavoidable at her massive size.  Kristen opting for tighter fitting clothing in recent years as a response to some of the loose and modest clothing she had worn in the past, hundreds of thousands dying from loose yoga pants skidding across the country, or things out of her control like a loose hair from her sandy blonde head falling somewhere across the land and crushing half a town from the impact. 

              Kristen did take more liberty in her personal comfort as well; it hadn’t been the first time Kristen spread her legs or pleasured herself on her couch since that first year passed by.  Now that Maddy was up and walking around and even talking a little bit, Kristen needed more private places around the house to get some alone time, masturbating in her chair in the micro room, or on the couch in front of hundreds of millions of nanos.  It didn’t make a difference to her anymore, having grown used to the company of the tiny people in her home as accessories but she still wanted more than just her vibrators and toys.

              Kristen went on dates pretty regularly, but nothing seemed to be working in her favor, giving herself some time to grow and harness her confidence within herself through her power over the tinies, but dating in her early 30’s was becoming more disappointing than rewarding.  Every once in a while, she had good sex, but that was about as far as it went, not a lot of men living up to her ever higher growing standards.    

              She walked into the micro room, which now had some art on the walls and a few fake plants in the corners, more flush and fancy curtains hung from the windows, and a side table next to her chair.  Kristen wanting to brighten up the plainness of the room even if it went against the micros’ wishes.  The micros almost all voting against it, but Kristen had the ultimate say and power of veto if she didn’t agree with the votes from each city.  Only a few times did Kristen allow the micro votes to pass against her own wishes which gave millions of people hope that they could still have a vote that mattered. 

Along the floor were the completed pathways that allowed her to walk around without causing damage or shaking the people too much, but no matter what, the quakes were always going to be felt, especially if she wore high heels or boots that challenged the foundations of the pathways with each harsh step. 

              Kristen walked along the path to her chair, passing up all of her cities before turning and sitting down, letting her legs stretch and relax as she flexed her toes over Serenity and Luxury a few times.  “I’m glad you’re working on that new platform, I’m gonna save so much money getting my nails done by you two rather than every week at the salon…just a few more pieces until it’s done, right?” Kristen rhetorically asked toward the twin cities as she gave her toes one last flex before setting her soles down gently near their outskirts. 

              “Where did we leave off on our last discussion?  I only have a few minutes to spare so I hope you have your proposal ready for me now” Kristen calmly said as her tablet on her table lit up with a few messages from the micro cities, Kristen with an almost annoyed look on her face.

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Servitus

The cities expanded some over the years, even a few smaller towns popping up under and around the pathways too as people felt more comfortable away from the cities.  Around the pathways arguably becoming one of the safest places to live in the entire room, albeit having the closest encounters to the goddess, literally being under her foot if she stepped over top of them.  But the pathways held strong since Kristen first tested walking on them three years prior.  Something everyone could tell Kristen was nervous to do at first, but extremely proud of the work they had done for her in their efforts to become safer from accidental crushes. 

“WHERE DID WE LEAVE OFF ON OUR LAST DISCUSSION?  I ONLY HAVE A FEW MINUTES TO SPARE SO I HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR PROPOSAL READY FOR ME NOW” Kristen’s voice boomed across the room. 

Servitus had an extensive control room, leaders or representatives of each micro city sitting inside like a sort of parliament.  Each representative at a terminal in case their city was called out by name so that they could quickly reply to the goddess.  The room fitted with advanced computers, screens everywhere, flooded with assistants and engineers running around, an organized chaos of mess and servitude. 

“We were discussing transportation matters, Madam Kristen,” the reply went out as the leaders all stared at the screens, cameras from all over the room pointed toward Kristen who sat in her throne.  Kristen crossing one leg over the other, started to bounce and dangle her foot as if in a hurry, only making everyone in the room nervous. 

“YES, GO ON…” her thunderous voice echoed.  The control center within Servitus having been specially designed to muffle noise as much as possible and to withstand some of the most violent quakes imaginable, but the goddess’ voice still rattled the halls where the leaders convened. 

“Traffic problems only seem to be getting worse with the no-fly policy.  We would like to propose a room-wide hyper train system to alleviate the congestions each city faces, this would also allow easier trade between cities, convenient travel options for tourism, and potentially save you one or two currency units on your house electricity payment” the reply went out.

DOLLARS… AND YES, OF COURSE, DO IT…” her voice boomed once more.  “ANYTHING ELSE?” she asked. 

“No, Madam Kristen, that is all, thank you for your time” the reply sent.  The loud sound of Kristen sighing before the rumbling resumed, Kristen sat her tablet back down on the small side table to charge before she positioned herself to stand up from her chair.  Placing her bare feet down near the outskirts of Serenity and Luxury before standing to her full height and stepping gently onto the pathway, walking toward the door, one hand on the doorknob before she looked over her shoulder for one last comment. 

              “DO NOT DISTURB GOES INTO EFFECT NOW; HAVE A GOOD EVENING” Kristen’s serious voice boomed before she walked out, locking the door with a loud clink and twist of her key.  A leader of a small city was fuming with anger in his chair.  He stood up and started to yell within the chamber before later taking his private helicopter back to his city despite the no-fly policy. 

 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              “Hey, hey!” Kristen shouted out of her rolled down window as Ginny excitedly walked out of her home and sat in Kristen’s car.  Maddy buckled up safely in the back seat.  Thankfully the gym they were headed to had an amazing child care center where Maddy could run around with other children her age, well worth the eccentric monthly fee that Ginny and Kristen paid for. 

              “How are you?” Ginny asked before leaning over her seat and waving playfully to a gleeful Madelyn who waved back toward Ginny. 

              “I’m good, are you ready for your legs to fall off tonight?” Kristen jokingly asked. 

              “No way!  I can go longer than anyone in our class” Ginny confidently replied.

              “Haha, I don’t think it’s you biking as much as it is like you’re chasing down that guy in the front row” Kristen laughed. 

              “Yeah… it feels like that sometimes, maybe he’ll ask one of us out… or both of us…” Ginny jokingly pursed her lips and raised her eyebrows. 

              “Maybe…” Kristen smiled wide as she safely drove down the neighborhood streets toward the main roads of Lakeside. 

              “So, what’s going on with all the peeps?” Ginny asked. 

              “Ugh… god…they asked me to approve some train shi- or err…stuff…” Kristen said, about to swear but trying to keep her foul language more child-appropriate now that Madelyn could understand some words better, “something about how there’s too much traffic now or whatever” Kristen complained. 

              “Why?” Ginny asked. 

              “I don’t know what’s going on… like a year ago I got tired of walking into their planes, so I said no more flying… and I guess if people don’t fly as often then… it gets more crowded on the ground” Kristen said. 

              “How do they even drive?” Ginny curiously asked. 

              “All their cars are electric now, I was never gonna give them gas because I don’t want Maddy somehow accidentally drinking it or something if I brought it in the house” Kristen said as Ginny nodded. 

              “Yeah… true.  What about if they fly at night?” Ginny asked. 

              “I know that the really wealthy people fly at night in secret, I don’t care that much if I’m not actually in the room… It’s just really annoying when a bunch of people explode on your face randomly…” Kristen said. 

              “Or your boobs…” Ginny joked as they both laughed.

              Kristen drove further downtown with Ginny, the pair excited that they were working out together out in public more often, but Kristen had one small errand to run first that evening before they got to the gym.  She dropped off her paperwork for her own real estate business to the county clerk in hopes that it would get approved in the following weeks. 

              “Come on old lady!” Ginny shouted as Kristen got out of the car to run to the drop off box. 

              “You’re older than me!” Kristen jokingly shouted over her shoulder before opening the slot and inserting the folder containing her paperwork.  Ever since the awful date with Sam years prior, work had never been the same, Kristen rarely going back to the office again.  Instead, taking a big leap toward her future and deciding it would be best to listen to her boss’ advice and start her own business after supportive encouragement from Leslie and Ginny.      

              Ginny and Kristen huffing and puffing during their intense spin class, loud music thumping over the speakers as the trainer offered encouraging words through her microphone.  Ginny and Kristen playfully motioning their head toward the cute guy at the front of the class as they peddled harder, making each other giggle. 

The class ending as the pair was covered in sweat, toweling themselves off as the cute guy left without saying a thing, making Ginny roll her eyes.  Ginny Kristen picking up Maddy from the child center as hundreds of people exercised all over the luxury supersized gym.  The trio exiting the gym and driving back to Kristen’s house to relax.  Ginny making some plant-based protein smoothies in the kitchen while Kristen played with Maddy in the living room.

“Can you put your toys away for mommy?” Kristen asked.

“Yah!” Maddy happily agreed as Kristen smiled.  “Time to go night-night?” Kristen said as Maddy nodded up and down and smiled.  “Say goodnight to Aunt Ginny” Kristen asked with a smile. 

“Goodbye ant Jimmy” Maddy cutely said as Ginny gave her a tiny hug.

“Close enough…” Kristen laughed.  Ginny downstairs on her phone while Kristen went through the motions of watching Maddy brush her teeth and clean herself up with a little help, Kristen tucking Maddy into her new bed before reading a chapter of a children’s fantasy book.  Kristen kissing Maddy goodnight before closing the door and rejoining Ginny on the couch downstairs. 

“Kris, your phone was blowing up while you were putting Maddy girl to bed…” Ginny said. 

“Ugh…” Kristen groaned as she slumped down into the couch before taking a few huge gulps of the protein smoothie.  Kristen and Ginny with their sweaty heels on the coffee table in front of the couch, Kristen reaching forward and placing her glass down before picking up her phone to see what the fuss was about.  Kristen swiping open her phone as her brow furrowed with a bit of annoyance. 

“Uh oh, I know that look” Ginny teased and chuckled.

“They know better not to text me this late…” Kristen frustratingly said.

“Awww… come on, give them a break, it’s only like 9 at night…” Ginny responded.

“I know, it’s just… I give them all rules and stuff and none of the messages I’m reading from them seems like an emergency… that’s what I like about Justyna… she has never once bothered me in three years” Kristen said as she scrolled through the apparent emergency messages from the micro room. 

“Yeah, I like Justyna too… she’s what 33?  My age?  It must be weird being a leader of a whole country when you’re that young, and especially as a woman… I mean imagine me being president of the United States right now, but like a really small United States in someone’s house” Ginny rambled for a second as Kristen looked up from her phone toward Ginny, Kristen simply nodding her head.

“I’d think you’d make a great president of the real United States, Gin” Kristen happily said.

“Awww… haha… no way, but thank you, Kris” Ginny cutely said as Kristen continued to lazily half-read all the afterhours messages for a few minutes. 

“Whatever, I don’t think what I’m seeing here is an emergency, they can deal with it themselves” Kristen dismissed, muting her phone before tossing it to the side of the couch, and reaching for her glass full of green juice instead. 

“What did they say was happening?”  Ginny asked.

“Some dumb car accident or something, let’s watch some trash tv instead…” Kristen suggested as she reached for the tv remote. 

“Oooo, yes!  I heard the new season of Love Lagoon is wild” Ginny said with glee as she wrapped a blanket over herself and leaned back in the couch…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              “Unnf…huh…?” Kristen sleepily saying as Ginny gently shook her awake.  Ginny trying her best to laugh quietly so as to not wake Maddy, but a few giggles escaped her thin lips.  Kristen rearing her head back in embarrassment before rubbing her hands over her face slowly before yawning wide and stretching.  “Ughh… how long was I sleeping?” Kristen groggily asked. 

              “Only like 45 ish minutes, you fell asleep during all the spicy drama though” Ginny said as she shrugged her shoulders.    

              “God… maybe I should go get ready for bed… what time is it…” Kristen tiredly said, keeping one of her eyes closed as she reached for her phone on the end of the couch.  “Almost midnight… wait, what the fuck… seventy unread messages?!” Kristen exclaimed with obvious annoyance and shock in her voice. 

              “Seventy… from the littles?” Ginny asked. 

              “Yeah, all from one guy!” Kristen loudly whispered, also trying her best to let Maddy sleep peacefully. 

              “Maybe it’s a real emergency this time…” Ginny whispered, her eyebrows raised in curiosity, waiting on her best friend’s move. 

              “There’s only been one emergency they couldn’t handle, but that was my fault… heh… I uh… left my vibrator in there one night and it was like, really close to falling off my chair and onto Serenity… but this just looks like they want me to help them clear up some type of highway accident…” Kristen softly spoke.

              “I don’t understand…how can a tiny highway accident be that bad to where they would need you to help?” Ginny spoke.

              “They want independence and to figure out problems on their own, but then they bitch at me if I don’t solve every little crisis… godddd….” Kristen quietly moaned as she collapsed back into the couch. 

              “Just go check… I’ll come with you, if nothing is wrong then I’ll head home, and you can get some sleep” Ginny softly said with a warm and encouraging smile.

              “Okay, yeah… let’s go check” Kristen reluctantly agreed before she yawned once more. 

              For the last few years, Kristen had normally programmed the controllable lights to gradually turn off automatically each night to match the real-world Sun setting, mimicking accurate day and night cycles for the nano and micro rooms if the curtains were closed for whatever reason.  Kristen opening up the light app and turning on the micro room lights to their full brightness, most likely shocking a lot of people who had no idea that there was an emergency in another city. 

              Kristen and Ginny standing up and stretching a bit, walking softly down the hallway in their revealing tight workout clothes and bare feet.  Kristen twisting the door open as Ginny followed into the brightly lit room behind her, Kristen gently closing the door as they stood at the entry way for the pathways that connected to each and every city spread out across the room. 

              “Alright, let’s see what’s going on” Kristen spoke, trying to keep calm and composed, having developed a mostly professional relationship with the tinies. 

              “Where’s the highway accident at?” Ginny asked, Kristen stepping onto the tiny inch high platform first as the taller Ginny followed behind. 

              “Consett… over here” Kristen said as she walked around the room, passing up Braithe who had a pair of her white ankle boots on the edge of their city in which Nyla had promised an expedited four-day cleaning job so that Kristen could take them on a night out on the town with Ginny later that weekend.  Kristen stepping up to Consett, Ginny right behind her, the pathways holding up two giants quite well. 

              “I haven’t heard you mention them in a long time…” Ginny whispered.  A city nestled in the corner near one of Kristen’s plants. 

              “I know… I think they’re the smallest city actually, tucked away in the corner all cute and far away from my chair” Kristen said, Ginny giggling a bit.  “I almost never hear from them… let me… ahh… get a closer look here…”  Kristen grunting a bit as she squatted down right over Consett, the black fabric of her tight exercise shorts sliding up her ass some, it never helped that Kristen always had an eccentrically curvy ass for a petite white woman. 

Kristen brushing her hair behind her ears before letting her arms rest between her thighs as she leaned her head in to inspect what was happening, thankfully her large tits were suppressed behind her tight black sports bra.  Ginny high above Kristen, Ginny with her mouth slightly open in concentration, keeping her hair out of her eyes trying to spot something out of the ordinary from her view of the micro city at her feet. 

              “I don’t see anything… do you?” Kristen asked after a few moments, looking up toward Ginny.

              “I don’t think so… I’m looking at all the tiny highways…” Ginny said. 

              “That’s annoying, I swear if this is a joke, I’m gonna be pissed” Kristen said, standing up and walking toward her tablet across the room to check the messages.  “Oh… uhh… do you see any sections of the highway missing or anything?” Kristen asked Ginny after reading one of the messages.

              “Um… no?” Ginny questioned after she scanned the tiny grid like streets all around the tiny city in front of her black painted pale toes. 

              “They’re saying some highway bridge collapsed and there’s a lot of people trapped underneath all the broken pieces, they asked me to help…” Kristen said. 

              “I don’t even see any emergency lights, nothing is flashing…” Ginny said.  Kristen putting her tablet back down and walking around the pathways, inspecting each city for a few moments. 

              “I don’t see any flashing lights anywhere… I think this is just bullshit… lets go” Kristen said.  Ginny and Kristen exiting the door and back to the couch, Kristen turning the micro room’s lights back off to let the people sleep. 

              “Was someone really joking with you?” Ginny curiously asked. 

              “I don’t know… they better not be…hold on… I have an idea” Kristen said as she picked her phone up.  “Anton” Kristen typed, Ginny cutely hugging onto Kristen’s shoulder to get a good view of the phone screen to watch the interaction. 

              “Yes, goddess?” Anton immediately replied as expected. 

              “Is there an active emergency in Consett?” Kristen typed back.

              “No, goddess” Anton replied quickly. 

              “Then why do I have over 70 messages from their chancellor claiming that there is one?” Kristen typed. 

              “Because their chancellor claimed you would never respond to a real emergency anyway.  That you’re selfish and you don’t care about us other than when we clean your holy shoes or give up volunteers to Ginny.  He said this in the council chamber after the train proposal was approved by you, madam.  He said this to everyone.  Nobody in the chamber desired to tell you this, but I was going to tomorrow morning, goddess, when do not disturb time expires” Anton replied.  Kristen raising her brow and clenching her teeth in anger.

              “Swear that you’re telling me the truth, or I will never allow Crest and its people to volunteer themselves to me or Ginny ever again” Kristen ominously typed, knowing such a decree would be the most severe punishment imaginable for Anton’s religion.     

              “I swear!  I would never lie to you!  We were born to serve you, I was born to serve you, anything but the truth would dishonor my purpose in this life” Anton typed back. 

              “Imagine having a man that dedicated and committed to you… wow” Ginny whispered and gently shook her head in disbelief, Kristen briefly smirked toward Ginny before returning to her phone. 

              “Werth” Kristen typed. 

              “Yes, ma’am” General Werth of Clitsburgh typed back after about a minute of waiting. 

              “Can you verify what the chancellor of Consett said today during do not disturb hours?” Kristen typed back.  

              “I can verify that the chancellor of Consett spoke poorly about you” Werth typed back. 

              “What’s your opinion on this?” Kristen asked the old general.

              “I remember a few years ago when I spoke poorly about you, even directly to you, unlike that coward today who did so behind your back… so much hatred…  I sent tens of thousands of my own soldiers to die all because of my anger toward you and I have to live with that guilt and regret every day… I learned better.  I learned working with you is in everyone’s best interest and I have grown to respect you. 

My opinion is that this is only the beginning for the chancellor of Consett, he will likely pester you until you decide to do something about it.  Defiance isn’t good for the cohesion of our home, we have all learned to work together, Anton and I even share food every so often, something I wouldn’t have dared to entertain the first year.  

The chancellor has made no sincere effort since the beginning to work with the rest of the cities, and the same goes for all their people who seem content with never participating in projects or construction attempts.  Now, may I return to my chambers for sleep, or may I assist you with anything else, ma’am?” Werth replied. 

“That’s all, thank you” Kristen replied. 

“You’re such a boss bitch, Kris…” Ginny said as Kristen smiled a bit.  “So… what are you gonna do?” Ginny asked.  

“I think… ugh…” Kristen groaned, tossing her phone to the side of the couch, and rubbing her face as she pondered the options in her head.  “I feel like I have to teach Consett a lesson, right?” Kristen asked.    

“Honestly… yeah, I think so… at least this one time… sounds like this gross little man is gonna try to be an ass to you… and it also sounds like nobody else really likes him either…” Ginny agreed, curling her lips to the side in almost disappointment.  “What are you thinking?” Ginny asked. 

“I think I gotta show them who’s the boss bitch, right?”  Kristen said before folding her hands into her face, Ginny could tell that Kristen was obviously feeling stressed about the situation.   

“Yeah…?” Ginny agreed but was confused as she rubbed Kristen’s shoulder a bit.

“I think… maybe…I gotta go big and… I don’t know… maybe destroy part of their city…” Kristen said, taking her hands off her face and looking toward Ginny. 

              “Kris… I’ve used my fair share of tiny people over the years, but… they were volunteers, they wanted me to play with them… but destroying part of a city on purpose?  You might want to think about this… there are other ways to teach lessons to asshole men…” Ginny said with a concerned look.   

              “Uhhh!  I don’t know!”  Kristen loudly whispered, throwing her hands up in the air in anger before letting them slump across her bare lap. 

              “How about you give it a day… think about if this is really what you want to do, I’ll even help you if you’re that sure…” Ginny said. 

              “I appreciate you so much… I think I have to do this one on my own though…”  Kristen said.  Kristen hugging Ginny goodnight before she left.  Kristen turning off all the light downstairs and tidying up some of the living room pillows and blankets, trying to distract herself from the growing thoughts in her head. 

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Kristen

              Kristen walked upstairs, peeking into the cracked door into Madelyn’s room to see her peacefully sleeping.  Kristen closing her own bedroom door.  Kristen sitting on the edge of her fluffy blankets.  What kind of example would she be setting for Madelyn, purposefully destroying some of a city?  Or would the example be not putting up with anyone’s bullshit, being a strong boss woman in a society that doesn’t respect women in power?  Kristen thinking over and over.  Leslie would say do it; Ginny would say think of another way.  Kristen thinking Ginny was right about one thing though, Kristen decided to get ready for bed instead and give herself a day to think about the serious decision, but just as she stood up, her phone lit up, and then lit up again, and again. 

              Kristen gritting her teeth before she opened up her messages, “There’s a real emergency now, help us before you go to sleep” the chancellor said.  The boy who cried wolf, Kristen being the wolf of his worst nightmares.   

              “Are you being serious?  Look at everyone that challenged me over the years, you think this is a good idea for you?  Why don’t you want to work together?” Kristen asked, attempting to be political. 

              “Who cares anymore… it doesn’t matter what we do, eventually you’ll pawn us off to Ginny or you’ll get my people to clean your shoes or rub your disgusting feet…why don’t you just kill us all and get it over with” the reply came.   

              “Maybe I’ll just force your city to clean my vibrators if you’re gonna act like that” Kristen replied. 

              “Just because you can’t find a man?” he replied.  Kristen grumbled and huffed, placing her phone down next to her near a fluffy pillow.  Kristen clinched her eyes shut in anger and dug her nails into the blankets of her bed tightly.  Kristen made her decision right then and there. 

              Kristen quietly tiptoed downstairs, her phone in one hand, her keys in the other.  She opened the door.  The room was dark, but the glow from the all the cities’ lights lit up the room enough with a gentle haze.  Kristen walking up to Consett, using the side of her bare foot to move the fake plant away and further into the corner to have an unrestricted area around the tiny city at the tips of her white painted toes.

              Immediately, Kristen could see a stream of smoke and glowing projectiles floating slowly toward her.  “Oh my god… you were planning on this?” Kristen questioned, a little surprised at the suddenness.  Kristen could feel the little tickles of their bullets hitting her midriff or legs, but nothing more than the tiniest prick.  Kristen squatted down directly over Consett as the bullets and missiles now started to hit her chest and the underside of her tits as they were aiming for her face, a few stray or inaccurate attempts hitting in between her thighs, the little orange bursts lighting up her skin briefly on contact.      

              “I’m gonna put my phone right here…” Kristen quietly said, placing her phone a few inches away from the outskirts of the city so that she could see the screen.  “You text me saying that you’re sorry… you promise me to work together with the other cities… and I might just let you fucking clean my vibrator to prove you’re willing to listen to me” Kristen very calmly said. 

              Kristen looked down toward the city, wanting to try her best to reduce collateral damage, stuck her tongue out a bit to concentrate, still squatting down, the entire city under and between her legs as they still continued to shoot at her.  Kristen reaching out her hand over downtown.  The glow of lights from the city lighting up some of her body and face, having an ominous shadow around her silhouette for the people beneath her to watch in horror.    

              She saw where the concentration of the smoke and bullets were coming from, pointing her white painted nail down toward the mass of military vehicles.  She could see the bullets and missiles hitting the pad of her finger, feeling the tiniest amount of warmth as she lowered her finger down and into the streets, feeling the crunch as she twisted her finger.  Bulldozing several city blocks as her digit was just too big to fit between the streets, seeing a few buildings crumble and turn to powder.  Kristen locating another group of aggressors, following the smoke trails with a quick scan of her hazel eyes, again simply pressing on them with her finger and twisting any survivors to red smears or flattened metal as more city blocks crumbled and collapsed around her index finger. 

              Fully expecting her phone to light up at any moment with an apology message, but nothing came.  Kristen continuing on, decimating several city blocks by poking at the little people shooting at her until there were no noticeable streaks left.  Kristen seeing her fingerprints in several spots all over the city, little tufts of grey and black smoke wafting up from where she twisted her finger in different locations.  “I’ll keep going… I don’t care…” Kristen said in her attempt to call out the leader’s bluff, but still nothing. 

              Kristen feeling a little warmth between her legs, closing her eyes for a moment, and feeling the rush of power.  Remembering that feeling she got a few times when she threatened entire cities over the years.  She started feeling wet as she subtly wiggled her hips over Consett and breathed slowly from her mouth with a gentle stream of cool air between her lips.  Kristen having never gone through with something so drastic before though, having never purposefully caused destruction to a city and its people, only threats and accidents. 

              She lost herself, opening her eyes and poking her finger into a random neighborhood that didn’t have any military personnel whatsoever, feeling the crunch and watching as hundreds of houses disappeared under her power, deliberately and slowly twisting her finger a few times to grind away any innocent people. 

              Her eyes dropping a bit as she took a deeper breath in and felt her pussy squeeze with a clench of her core and muscles, taking her free hand and rubbing the outside of her tight shorts with her fingertips, feeling the wetness through her panties and the shorts. 

              Kristen removing her hand, almost scared that she was feeling that familiar sexual power over so many tiny people and defiant men, but she hadn’t been the same timid woman of the past, she was the boss, the goddess, and goddess get what they want. 

              Kristen stood up to her full height.  Placing her hands on her hips and staring down at the city, the glow of the city lights barely reaching up to her face.  “Last chance…” Kristen calmly said, looking over toward her phone with a stern look, still, her phone screen did not illuminate.  “Okay, then…” Kristen said. 

              She raised her right foot slightly, her heart beating rather fast, her hands would be shaking if they weren’t firmly pressed into her curvy hips.  Slowly hovering her sole and toes over a quarter of the city.  Tilting her foot down and lowering it, feeling the tickles of buildings touching the bottoms of her toes right before they almost instantly collapsed. 

              Kristen pressing her foot down into the city, the ball of her foot and her toes compressing into countless city blocks and neighborhoods with a firm crunch and squish that spread between all of her toes like dry sand.  “Uhhnn…” Kristen couldn’t help but let out a quiet moan. 

              Twisting the ball of her foot and toes slightly, feeling even more brittle crunches and watching thousands of tiny lights disappear and turn to smoke as her toes skidded across the city.  She got an immediate flashback of the first ever city she crushed by accident, Snowfield, not even knowing it was a city at the time that very first night before she went into delivery of her daughter, for so long she felt guilty about it, depressed, seeking therapy for it, but no longer.  Consett was a target of her first major smiting, and she was going to enjoy it. 

              Kristen dragged her toes backward as she could feel little annoying crumbs stuck between all of her toes, only smearing any remaining surviving under the sliding rolling tidal wave of warm, soft flesh still pungent with odor from her biking a few hours prior. 

              She lifted up her foot and wiggled her toes so that the crumbs could fall out and crash into the open space of her floor and part of the city, the crumbs falling down like concrete rain and obliterating anyone unlucky enough to be underneath the bludgeoning debris which included thousands of squished bodies falling and peeling off the bottom of her skin. 

              Picking up her left foot this time and pointing her big toe down, slowing lowering it until she felt numerous buildings crunch and collapse to the small sound of screams and panic.  Kristen’s single toe folding over an entire district of the city with ease, but she didn’t stop, pressing her white painted toe into the ground still, she started to drag it around the city in a random direction.  Watching lights disappear, fireballs exploding upward wherever her toe crossed over, knocking over buildings into plumes of smoke, a distinct canyon dividing either side of her toe like a fissure from hell. 

              Kristen blowing out a little puff of air from her mouth as she tried to keep calm, but could no longer, her brain on fire and her pussy getting wetter as she removed her hands from her hips and rubbed her hands through her hair and onto the back of her head, arching her back, obviously feeling some type of enticing feeling.  Kristen not even looking, her back still arched as she relaxed her head backwards in bliss as she picked up her right foot and placed it into more of the city, feeling the crunches from her heel and all the way to her toes as a large number of tiny screams seemed to disappear under the crunch.    

              A few lucky city blocks spared under the tall arch of her bare foot, but she twisted her foot as she grabbed on tightly to her own hair, decimating anything around her foot into ash.  Hundreds of thousands of people dying in a few minutes as Kristen pulled her foot back and returned herself to her normal posture.  Kristen looking down with lust as she slid her hand into her shorts and underneath her panties, feeling how wet she was with her fingers as she gently caressed and rubbed her clit and lips. 

              About half the city was destroyed and smoking, the other half begging for their lives, Kristen having other ideas.  Kristen dropped to her knees, straddling the city between her thighs as she plunged her fingers into her pussy underneath her shorts.  Kristen closing her eyes and opening her mouth slightly as she couldn’t help but whimper, not even a moan, so entranced and aroused from the power that her body and mind was lost to her actions, only tiny escapes of air was all the noise she could make apart from the squishes of her fingers penetrating her wetness.   

              The protuberance of her hands and fingers underneath her shorts pulling in and out through the black fabric started to hasten.  Kristen reaching her hand out to catch her balance as she felt her legs getting weak and shaky.  The palm of her hand crushing into part of the city, but she didn’t even notice the brittle feeling underneath her splayed palm, or the sudden silence of tens of thousands of screams dying underneath her hand. 

              Focusing on trying to keep herself on all fours, rather, on all threes, her ass sticking out and humping the air, as she rotated her head around in bliss, her sandy blonde hair cascading down the front of her face as she brought her fingers up to her clit and rubbed more. 

              Kristen’s eyes still closed, her mouth still open as she continued to softly whimper and breathe heavily, cracks of her voice almost turning into moans, unaware that the phone next to the city finally lit up.

              Kristen feeling the intense warmth building up inside her as she squeezed her hand planted into the city into a fist, crushing and squeezing everything around the palm of her hand as she held her breathe for a moment, her face and skin reddening across her body as she was just about to finish.  A pool of wetness staining her panties and black workout shorts, few drops of her cum dripping through the tight fabric and puddling on some of the remains of the city beneath her lower body as she let out a quiet moan, her legs shaking, her pussy contracting as she felt total bliss. 

              Kristen taking a moment to herself, feeling hot, even a little dizzy and confused, pure ecstasy running through her body as she just tried her best to breathe for a few moments.  She let herself and her weak body collapse atop what remained of the city, her torso and large chest bulldozing into everything beneath her as she sprawled her arms out in front of her.  Rubbing her hand through her hair as her eyes were still closed, savoring every single second as if each moment lasted an hour to her after one of the better orgasms she had in her life. 

              After a few moments, Kristen started to come back to reality, feeling the tiny crumbs like chunky sand and pebbles under her ribs and around her breasts, poking into her exposed midriff and skin as she laid on her side.  Kristen opening her eyes slowly, using a hand to prop herself up to look at what she had done.  Remains and crumbs of a smoldering city around the bare skin of her stomach.  “Oh shit…” Kristen whispered before she reached over and grabbed her phone. 

              “Please, goddess, I’m so sorry, I promise we will send everyone to clean your sex toy, I’ll work with everyone from now on, I swear on my life!  I promise!  Please stop!” the message from the chancellor read.  Kristen scooted back against the wall, dragging her bubbly ass over what little remained of the city, smearing any lucky survivors to death under her shorts before standing up, using her free hand to brush some of the crumbs from off her tits and torso before she looked towards all the other cities wide eyed and awkwardly before tilting her head and clearing her throat. 

              “Don’t worry, you’re all safe… just keep following the rules…” Kristen calmly said before exiting the room and tiptoeing upstairs.  Kristen cleaning herself up in her bathroom and absentmindedly going through her nightly routine, skincare, teeth, changing clothes… all before collapsing into her bed and pulling the blankets over herself. 

              Staring at the ceiling, she didn’t know what to feel.  Thinking at least she would feel more of some type of negative emotion from wiping away a city in such a deviously sexual way, but the negative emotions weren’t coming like they used to in the early days.  Instead, Kristen was eerily calm, not an ounce of guilt, more so glad that she had orgasmed that hard, totally unaware that she could even produce that much cum from playing with herself.      

              Closing her eyes and turning to her side, snuggling her head into the soft pillow and closing her eyes…

***                                                                 ***                                                           ***

Servitus

              There was an empty seat in the control room the very next morning when the leaders convened as normal.    Almost everyone watched as Kristen smit Consett, hundreds of thousands of people dead in less than ten minutes.                The replays being shown over and over again in every city, the news stations and recordings people took playing every gruesome detail at every hour of the day.  Closeups or her toes going into Consett followed by the explosions, or a wide shot of her ass humping the air from afar, but no recordings made it out of Consett.   

              The consensus amongst the control room was strange, everyone and every leader was glad to be rid of the chancellor of Consett, but to see it done in such a way had mixed reactions from people.  Anton seemed to be the only happy one, but he hid it well. 

              But something else was confirmed while Kristen pleasured herself to the death of a city.  After years of long suspicions and predictions from people across the cities, it was finally realized as reality.  Her transition to goddess was complete.  Everyone fully at her mercy for the rest of their days, knowing full well that they could be simple victims of being stepped on, all the way to seeing their entire city get destroyed for a few minutes of pleasure from her